PDA

View Full Version : Revenge is sweet-Lesbian Gangbang

hornyat40
01-27-2014, 08:06 PM
"Oh my fucking god, Madeline is such a fucking bitch," Ariana complained to her best friend, Juliana, over the phone.

"I know right-we should freakin' do something about it," said Juliana. A moment of silence passed between the two-then Ariana spoke up.

"I know just what to do..." she said, as she told Juliana her plan....

Madeline opened up her door to a happy face-it was Ariana. "Um, hi," said Madeline, a bit confused.

"Hi," said Ariana, perkily.

"Um, aren't you still mad that I posted that pic on Instagram of you and Jake having sex in your front lawn?" said Madeline.

"Nah, we're good-can I come in?"

"Um... sure..., I-I guess..." said Madeline, a bit confused how Ariana had transitioned through her intense humiliation so quickly.

Ariana walked in through the door, and as Madeline reached to close the door, Ariana quickly put one hand over Madeline's mouth and pulled her back, tackling her onto the ground. Juliana, who had been hiding in a bush outside, quickly ran in and helped Ariana pin Madeline down as Ariana went to go and get some "stuff" from her car.

All the 3 women were just 16 and sophomores in High School, so the pic of Ariana and Jake caused immense hatred between Ariana and Madeline.

Madeline, struggling on the ground, her long, blonde hair covering her face during her struggle, was now being tied up to refrain her from moving. Ariana stuffed a red-ball gag into Madeline's screaming mouth as Juliana tied her feet together, then her hands. Everyone settled down for a moment before Ariana spoke. She kneeled down, inching her face right across from Madeline's, her brown hair hitting Madeline's face.

"You fucking bitch. How could you? You go behind my back and post a freaking picture like that!? I'm gonna get you SO good, you little fucking whore!"

And with that, they walked outside, leaving Madeline to struggle on her own after tying her already tied up hands and feet together, ensuring that she would stay put.

About half an hour later, Ariana and Juliana walked back in together. Madeline's eyes bulged when she saw them walk in naked.

Ariana had a perfect slim, light brown colored figure while Juliana had a white, sexy figure just as Ariana's, yet with a little more weight around her hips, thighs, and ass, not making her fat, but definitely supplying a nice, juicy ass. Both girls had dark brown hair and C Cup breasts.

Madeline knew exactly what was about to happen as they each carried a box and neared her. They both kneeled, a pair of scissors in their hands. Ariana cut off her shirt while Juliana tore off her skinny jeans after much struggle. Now, she was in her pure underwear. Fuck, she thought to herself.

Ariana cut off Madeline's bra clean, also revealing a perfect C-Cup. Juliana revealed a cleanly shaven pussy, just like the other two girls. Madeline screamed into her gag in protest.

"Alright honey," Juliana said, brushing Madeline's hair, almost cooing her, "you ready? Because we're gonna give you the beating of a lifetime." Madeline shook and screamed in protest.

She was grabbed and walked outside, untied now, still gagged, as she was tied to a tree, her ass sticking straight out in her own lawn.

Madeline was now blindfolded as well so she couldn't tell what was happening. Ariana walked up behind her, a whip in her hand, and grinned at Juliana, who was standing by with a phone, ready to take pics.

Ariana readied herself and snapped the whip back as the first pic was flashed. Madeline screamed into her gag and winced in pain as her ass suddenly went bright red. Ariana took 4 more snaps of the whip before Madeline's ass was bright red. Damn, that was one hard whip, Ariana thought. Juliana uploaded the pics to Instagram, with the caption saying "Come quick, 56 Rutherford Lane, intense session about to go down- #slutinthehouse."

"Posted," said Juliana as Madeline screamed in protest, knowing exactly what she meant.

Madeline was re-tied flat on the ground, hands above her head, legs spread wide, tied down to pegs in the grass, far apart, revealing her pussy. By now, they had purposely waited about 15 minutes, so by now at least 10, maybe 15 girls were watching-it was a private post to girls only. "Yall ready?!" said Juliana. Everyone screamed in assent, getting ready for what was about to go down.

Juliana slowly lowered herself over a now un-gagged Madeline, sitting right on top of her face- "Lick it you fucking slut!" she screamed as Madeline screamed in protest into Juliana's ass. No, she was naked and being forced to suck pussy in front of all of her friends-shit! This wasn't good!!

Juliana started to moan and squeeze her own left tit as Madeline reluctantly started to lick her, tasting the love juices of Juliana's cunt. Damn-actually tasted kinda nice. But heaven was not to be expected.

Ariana put a vibrator all the way up Madeline's ass as the crowd screamed at the un-suspecting Madeline, who now bucked as the vibrator was turned on high. Ariana then moved down and started to rub Madeline's feet as Madeline screamed, trying to move her feet to no avail. Some of the girls were now getting undressed, and one of them, Kayla, walked over and decided to join in.

Kayla grabbed a whip and started to hit Madeline all over her body, on her pussy, tits, legs, stomach, until almost her whole body was red as Madeline screamed in pain. Juliana got up and Kayla replaced her. The vibrator was taken out right before Madeline's orgasm, making her scream and buckle in protest.

Kayla put her ass on the ground and inserted her beautiful white feet into Madeline's mouth, making her smell them and suck on them. Then, after that, another girl from the crowd, Nicole, came in and started to make Madeline suck her tits while Juliana took pics.

Kayla started to lick Madeline's pussy as she moaned in pleasure-but not for long as Ariana started to whip her all over again.

Next, Madeline was turned over and her ass showed straight up into the air as one of the girls, Nicole, put a strap-on on and kneeled over the un-suspecting Madeline. So much was happening, so many people were abusing her right now, it was hard for Madeline to be able to process everything. So, with that, the stiff, fake, 8-inch cock entered her by surprise and screamed out loud, quickly muffled by Ariana's ass. Kayla started to tickle her feet and make her squirm and scream even more, all the while with Juliana lying under her and getting ready to DP her. Then suddenly, a car pulled up out of nowhere. Who was inside it was a special surprise.

TBC

April
01-27-2014, 09:56 PM
I wonder if Madeline will learn from her lesson... or just give herself over to her punishment and enjoy it?

Thanks for the hot new read hornyat40, I look forward to checking out future chapters :)

hornyat40
01-28-2014, 07:59 PM
Chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NOTE: I HAVE DECIDED TO MAKE THESE CHAPTERS SMALLER, ALLOWING FOR MORE CHAPTERS AND NEW INSTALLATIONS FREQUENTLY.

Well, then again, it wasn't really who was IN the car that made it such a surprise. It was more of who they would meet after the car took them to that person.

All 5 girls loaded into the mini-limo, Madeline loosely tied sitting inbetween Kayla and Juliana while Ariana and Nicole sat in the back seat. Madeline was un-gagged and spoke: "Where are we going?" she asked, a hint a of fear and exhaustion in her voice. No one replied-it must be an obvious secret. The driver, Madeline couldn't really tell who it was. Juliana lightly teased Madeline's nipples on the short, 10 minute car ride to the destination. Both sides of the windows were tinted so now one could really tell who was inside/outside of the car.

Madeline was shoved out of the car gruffly, forced into a blindfold and tape-gag. She was marched, bare naked, hands behind her back led by the four girls onto grass, probably a field-her school field. Finally, her blindfold was removed.

What the fuck?! she thought to herself. Mrs. Anderson, her AP English teacher stood in-front of her in just her bra and panties, a whip in her hand. There was an even bigger crowd this time, still all girls, maybe 45 or 50 surrounding them, all eager to witness this.

Madeline was standing there, befuddled at the sight of the young, beautiful, surprisingly in-shape AP English teacher, when she was shoved forward towards a tree. She was bent over, her head sticking straight out forward with her ass sticking high into the air out behind her.

She knew exactly what was going to happen. Nicole was standing by ready to take pictures as Mrs. Anderson readied her whip. Juliana shoved her fatass into Madeline's face. "Lick it, you dirty little whore." Madeline reluctantly moved her face towards Juliana's pussy and began to hesitantly suck Juliana before Juliana thrust her hand back and buried Madeline's head, much to her dismay, deep into her pussy. Damn, Mrs. Anderson thought to herself.

Nicole started to snap pics as Mrs. Anderson spoke. "You will lick Juliana until she is satisfied-you got it, you dirty slut!?" she commanded to Madeline, who was surprised at her teacher for speaking this way-but it was a kind of turn-on-maybe she was starting to like thi-WHACK!!!

Madeline's ass was hit hard by the whip, which sent a jolt through her body and her head deeper into Juliana's pussy.

"Every time that Juliana isn't satisfied with your job, I will whip you hard in the ass, you slut. Got it?" Madeline was so confused that she lost focus-another whack. This went on for a short period of time, before Juliana neared orgasm and shoved Madeline's face deep into her ass. "Drink it all you fucking slut!" Madeline wasn't new to the taste of cum, but was so shocked still that some cum came dripping out, rewarding her with 3, fresh, hard smacks to the ass.

"Alright Kayla, your turn," said Juliana, walking away, a smug look on her face, patting Madeline's ass. "Do whatever you want."

hornyat40
02-01-2014, 08:56 AM
CHAPTER 3

Madeline shuddered as Kayla walked up close to her, poking her in various places, seeing what exactly she could do. She was going to make this epic.

After 5 minutes, Kayla got up and walked over to Mrs. Anderson and whispered something in her ear. Mrs. Anderson smiled devilishly. "Alright Madeline," said Mrs. Anderson, "Kayla so generously gave up her turn to me as long as I follow her rules exactly: Kayla, would you like to explain?" she spoke in a devious tone.

"Alright, so what we're going to do is give you a chance at freedom," said Kayla as Madeline grew happy inside herself, knowing that she might be able to get free of this mess. "Mrs. Anderson and you will be having a sex fight." Everyone went silent in a moment before the crowd erupted into cheers. After they all quieted down, Kayla spoke again. "So, here's how it's gonna go down. There will be 3 rounds to this sex fight. Each round, me, the judge, will decide who wins. Got it?" Madeline softly responded yes, although she was still confused on what a sex fight actually was. But oh well.

Kayla untied Madeline as everyone walked into the closest classroom, the Calculus room. Madeline and Mrs. Anderson stood a few feet apart as Kayla readied them.

"Alright ladies, first round is a simple one. You will each do any means necessary to reach each other to orgasm. Whoever can go the longest without orgasming once wins. Got it?" They each replied yes. "OK, your try first Madeline. Time starts... NOW!"

Madeline was at first confused on exactly what to do, but after a couple of seconds she realized her goal. She wasn't very good at making girls cum, only guys, as she had rarely had girl-on-girl sex. Madeline made Mrs. Anderson get down onto the floor, making her spread her legs wide in the front of the classroom. Madeline started to lick as fast as she could, although, even after today, she still wasn't experienced with licking pussy like this. It took a while just for Mrs. Anderson to start to feel her orgasm coming on, Madeline going in slow licks now, trying to slowly seduce Mrs. Anderson into an orgasm, all while groping her left tit. Finally, Mrs. Anderson reached an orgasm. Now it was Mrs. Anderson's turn.

Mrs Anderson immediately got Madeline up and leaned her over a desk in the middle of the room, her ass sticking high into the air, giving it 3 good slaps before starting. She had plenty of time. "Juliana, come over here!" she shouted. "

"Wait, but isn't that cheating," said Madeline.

"Nope, Kayla never said we couldn't use anyone else to help us out!" replied Mrs. Anderson as she ordered Juliana to put her ass in Madeline's face, making Madeline taste yet another pussy. Meanwhile, Mrs. Anderson spread Madeline's legs apart and put a vibrator right between her legs, making Madeline jump from the sudden vibrating jolt.

"Never said anything about tools either," said Mrs. Anderson, grinning, as she went in for the kill.

She started to plant kisses all over Madeline's back as Madeline groaned into Juliana's pussy in moans of pleasure, right as Mrs. Anderson moved down and gave Madeline what she wanted-she licked her pussy. She moved her tongue seductively all over Madeline's labia, finally entering her pussy. Madeline shook and groaned. She was having an orgasm. Madeline shuddered as she exploded inside of herself, her love juices spraying everywhere.

"Alright, and the winner of that round is-"

"What is going on in here!?" A shocked teacher who had just walked in screamed in astonishment at what she had just seen. Fuck.

hornyat40
02-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi guys, sorry for the long wait.

CHAPTER 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, oh my!" the teacher, Mrs. Taylor, who had just walked in, screamed in astonishment. She was shocked at what she had just seen. Everyone froze up for a moment before Mrs. Anderson, her good friend, quickly leaped forward and shoved Mrs. Taylor outside.

Meanwhile, Kayla, and everyone else, who had moved away from Madeline in shock at their discovery, jumped right back into their games.

"Alright, well, my turn was cut a bit short-looks like we'll have to continue," said Kayla.

"As we might, but first let's take this little whore to the park," said Ariana, grinning

Madeline screamed into her gag and thrashed against her freshly tied ropes as she was picked up and dragged to the car. She couldn't be seen by even more people-wasn't the humiliation already enough!?

After the short, 5 minute car ride, they arrived at the park. Madeline was now un-tied, and stood still, still naked, right in the middle of the park. The park was mostly grass with some walkways and a children's small playground at one end. The park was about half of a mile large, a pretty big park.

"Alright, you ready?" asked Kayla in a sweet tone as Madeline shook her head in fear. No, no please, she thought to herself. Kayla walked up behind her, a whip in hand, and smacked Madeline's ass with it. Madeline, now un-gagged as well, buckled forwards, her face going red as she screamed...

Mrs. Anderson shoved Mrs. Taylor outside.

"What, what is going o-mmmpphh!!??!?!" Mrs. Taylor screamed into a ball-gag Mrs. Anderson suddenly shoved into her mouth. They were now outside, back on the grass. Mrs. Anderson was still naked, and rushed back inside to get supplies after loosely tying down Mrs. Taylor. After she came back, she retied Mrs. Taylor in a spread-eagle position, only her hands were tied together above her head, still showing off her pussy. Mrs. Anderson cut free Mrs. Taylor's clothes, much to her horror, showing off Mrs. Taylor's ample C cup breasts and cleanly shaven pussy.

Mrs. Taylor screamed obscurities into her gag. "Oh calm down-I'm not going to hurt you-but I will make some fun with you before I let you go though-I need to make sure that you learn your lesson about not snooping," said Mrs. Anderson.

Out of her bag she drew a ruler, making Mrs. Taylor's eyes go wide. She pulled it back, letting it fly onto Mrs. Taylor's pussy. She arched her back, letting out a long, hard scream into her ball-gag. Mrs. Anderson let several more hits fly before she put the ruler away. She pulled out a large vibrator, Mrs. Taylor's eyes going wide once again. Oh crap, she thought to herself.

In terror, Mrs. Taylor buckled as the vibrator was set onto high and strapped upon her pussy. She buckled at first before resulting to pleasurable moans of the pain/pleasure she was being given. Next, Mrs. Anderson moved up towards Mrs. Taylor's head.

She stroked back Mrs. Taylor's hair as the moans continued. Next, she moved her naked ass onto the ground beside Mrs. Taylor, lifting her feet high into the air. She put her feet down into Mrs. Taylor's now ungagged mouth, making her smell and suck on her feet as she deliberately rubbed them all over Mrs. Taylor.

Mrs. Anderson now re-positioned herself atop Mrs. Taylor, her ass right over her face, making Mrs. Taylor lick them in pleasurable moans. Mrs. Anderson then moved her hands down, stroking Mrs. Taylor's breasts as Mrs. Taylor neared an orgasm.

Madeline, after being whipped hard for a 5 minute interval, was now lied down, tied spreadeagle once again onto the ground. She knew what was coming next. Kayla, grinning, sat down near Madeline, dangling her B cup breasts over Madeline as she was made to suck them. Madeline's vagina was licked by Juliana, while Ariana tickled her feet. She bucked and moaned and screamed all at the same time, not enjoying her torture at all for a second. Or was she?

hornyat40
02-08-2014, 09:54 PM
CHAPTER 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone, so first off, let me just say how fun it was writing this story.
Now, secondly, the series will be ending here. I was planning on 7 chapters, but real life events have came up and my writing will be limited for the next 2 weeks, so I have decided that now I should just give you the ending right now. I apologize for not releasing the whole thing, and having to cut it short. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that intense session, Madeline was allowed to rest while the girls planned in a small circle, whispering to each other. Madeline was breathing heavily-and for the first time today, she was able to recall what had happened. And looking back on it-maybe she had enjoyed it. Excluding the whipping. It wasn't really half bad. Perhaps she could get used to this. Before she could contemplate with herself anymore, she was roughly pulled up by Ariana.

"So, we've talked it over and feel like you've gotten enough torture-but not enough humiliation to know what I'm going through."

"Therefore," continued Juliana, picking up for Ariana, "we are going to dominate you in public tonight. There is a pub on the southern side of town, you know that old one, "Uncle Joseph's House of Fun"? Well, we'll be taking you there. Granted, it's 18+ only, but we just called them, and they don't really mind."

Madeline thrashed against Ariana's grip. This went beyond her starting to enjoy this. By her being shown off in a 18+ pub with a room full of drunk old men, who knows what would happen! And this pub was famous all across Oregon for being one of the weirdest pubs in town. Oh shit, she thought to herself.

The car ride there took only several minutes, but Madeline was already shaking and sweating in fear by the time that they arrived.

Ariana spoke in a mocking tone. "Aww, is little Madeline afraid?" Well maybe she should've thought of that before she posted that picture online!" she said, smacking Madeline's ass as they exited the car.

They neared the pub, and as the bouncer walked up to stop them, Ariana quickly stepped forwards and whispered something into the large black man's ear. He nodded, and opened the door for them.

As they walked inside, Madeline could immediately smell the beer. The room was fairly large for a pub, and a stage sat in the middle of the room, against the south wall. The drinks were on the opposite wall with the vendor. The room also smelled of cigarette smoke. There were also many men there, at least 35 tonight, many of them large black and white men with large beards who easily fit the description of rapist.

A couple of men looked at Madeline as she was forced upon the stage. One even tried to grab her right tit before Ariana smacked him away. After the girls retied Madeline on her knees with her hands behind her back in the middle of the stage and set some things up behind her, the man who was playing the heavy rap music in the corner, the MC, stopped the music and handed Juliana the microphone.

"Alright, gentleman, please, if I may have your attention-today we have a special treat for you guys!" Juliana screamed into the microphone, sending up a roar of approval. The crowd eventually quieted down. One or two men were already jacking off. "We are going to dominate this slut!"

Juliana walked in front of Madeline, handed the microphone back to the MC, and the 4 girls started onto Madeline.

Juliana, as usual, sat in front of Madeline, shoving her ass right into her face. Madeline, by now, had decided to go with it, and started to lick, enjoying the taste of Juliana's love juices. She was getting warm now.

Kayla, from behind, started to tickle Madeline's feet before grabbing them and licking them, sending her into hysterics, making her scream into Juliana's pussy. Next, Nicole walked in front of Madeline, kneeling right under the crouching Juliana, and started to grope and squeeze and poke and prod and lick Madeline's tits. Ariana approached her from behind and started to electrocute Madeline's butt, sending Madeline's back arching as she screamed. This, she was not liking. After a minute or two, Madeline was losing power so the girls lay off her for a second. While recovering, she saw most men now had their penises out and where masturbating, enjoying this beautiful sight.

Ariana walked back up and un-tied Madeline. Juliana was now sitting on a chair in the front of the stage, and Madeline was placed on her lap.

"Alright, now let's play a game called 'Whip, tickle, or electrocute'," said Juliana. She explained the rules-basically, Madeline would say either whip tickle or electrocute and Juliana would use that on her until she changed which one she wanted used on her. If she begged for mercy, she would get whip and tickle.

"GO!" said Ariana. To start out, Juliana tickled Madeline's ribs as Madeline squirmed on her lap until Madeline screamed "whip!" in terror. She was whipped by Ariana who hit her hard on the breasts and stomach, leaving red spots all over her front upper half.

When she screamed for electricity, she was cattle-prodded by Kayla.

After a while of switching, Madeline couldn't take it anymore and screamed for it all to stop. She was dumped on the floor, and Kayla flipped her over, her back on the ground as Kayla once again dangled her beautiful white feet right over Madeline's mouth as she screamed into them, her body still in shocking pain. She writhed and screamed as Juliana whipped her pussy and she was cattle-prodded all over by Ariana while Nicole tickled her feet for a whole 5 minutes straight. She was about to pass out and gasping for air when the 4 girls got up and walked towards the back of the stage. Before they left Ariana spoke briefly to Madeline.

"I hope that you will never, ever, cross me like that again."

comsmith22
06-21-2017, 08:12 PM
most interesting and a very Hot story
thanks for the share...

groomleader
08-07-2021, 06:24 AM
Great story, very hot, enjoyed it a lot!