PDA

View Full Version : My Lab Partner (M/M)

tomlin
02-07-2014, 12:14 PM
While most people choose to take easy classes during their senior year of high school, I chose the hard route of advanced placement and honors courses. While most of them offered quite the challenge, there was one that was not necessarily easier, but much more enjoyable than the rest: advanced physics. I loved physics. As a sophomore, I took basic physics and fell in love with it. Everything about the class was fun: the labs, the teacher, and even his insanely tricky tests. So senior year, when the announcement came out that there were enough students to create an advanced physics class, I gladly switched into it.

Unfortunately, when I stepped into class on the first day, I noticed something. Out of the whole class, I was the only senior. In fact most of the people in the class were sophomores. So, sadly, I knew no one in the class. I wanted to take physics badly, so I wasn't going to switch out, but I knew that not knowing anyone would make the class much less enjoyable.

The thing I feared most was choosing lab partners. I knew that finding two people to make a group with would be impossible. However, luckily, I ended up dodging a bullet. We chose lab partners after two weeks. A few days before, we had taken our first test, which was on mostly basic stuff. Since most of the students were sophomores, though, they had never taken any type of physics class before. So, naturally, nearly everyone failed, and the class average on it was below a 60%. But since I had already taken basic physics, I passed it with flying colors. Needless to say, I instantly became popular in that class, and when it was time to pick lab partners, I had nearly the whole class wanting to pair up with me.

When the time came, I ended up making a lab group with a sophomore named Joseph and one of his friends. I had known his brother, who had graduated the previous year. He was extremely smart, and graduated as the valedictorian, so I hoped that Joe and also received some smart genes. He was glad to have me in his group, but he was extremely popular and had many friends in the class, so he spent a lot of time talking to his friend or people in other groups.

As time went on, I found that I spent less time concentrating on our labs, and more time on Joseph. He had a great body. He was a little shorter than average a fairly skinny. His skin was slightly tanned from running on the cross country team. His legs were long and slender, and he always wore shorts. Just like most of the track people, he saved his legs. I would often glance at his smooth, slender legs and wonder how far up he shaved. But best of all, Joe had an amazing bubble butt. He would often bend over to get something out of the cupboards, or reach up high to get something off of the top shelf, and I would secretly catch a glimpse of his cute butt. I desperately wanted on a few occasions to reach down and grab it.

I had known for a while that I was gay. I caught myself looking at a couple of other guys before, and I hadn't really ever taken much interest in girls. But I had never told anyone about my feelings, nor made the slightest indication that I was gay. I knew that I would never have enough confidence or courage to say anything to Joe, but there were times that I really wish I did. As for Joe, I had no clue whether he felt that way towards guys, and if he did, I was confident he wasn't interested in me. Of course, he was extremely polite and nice to me, we got along really well, and he worked well with me, but outside the lab, he was surrounded by his other friends and a hardly ever talked to him. But as I thought about it, I thought that it was possible for him to be gay. From what I had heard, he had never dated anyone before, and it didn’t really seem like he was very interested in girls. Some of the things he said and the way he acted led me to believe that he could possibly be into guys, but it was very difficult to tell, and it was completely out of the question to ask.

Regardless, I knew that none of my fantasies would ever come true.

Well, about half way through the second quarter, something small, but interesting, happened. It was November and the weather had begun to cool dramatically. Everyone had switched to jeans and jackets, but Joe, as always, was wearing his basketball shorts. Our physics class had built rockets, and today was the day to launch them off. It was really fun, and our group's rocket did very well. The actual launching of the rockets went quick, and when it was over, people scrambled to get back inside the warm class room. I grabbed the rocket and Joe and his friend walked behind me back to the classroom, talking about another class. As we got to the door, people were crowding and shoving to get inside. In the midst of the pushing, I felt a hand rub against my butt. Joe's friend started laughing.

"Dude, you just touched that guy's butt," he said.

"No, no," Joe said, defensively. I looked around and saw that Joe's face had turned scarlet. It was obviously an accident.

"It's fine," I said, smiling at him. "These kids are way too excited to get back inside. You wouldn't think they would push and shove this much to get into a classroom."

"Yeah," he mumbled. His face turned a little less red but he still looked down at his shoes, avoiding my eyes. The more I thought about it, the weirder I thought it was. It was obviously an accident-that was clear. People were pushing and shoving, and Joe hadn't meant to touch me. But he had been a lot more embarrassed about it than I would have thought. After thinking about it for a while, though, I decided that I was just obsessing over it because I had a crush on him, and that it was really nothing.

After that, things went back to normal for a while. We did labs often and Joe and I got along just like before. It wasn't until the day before our winter break that something exciting happened. As our final, we had to do a lab about thermodynamics. His friend had been sick the entire week, so it was just me and him. Since we were short a person, we had to work fast. I started to set up the Bunsen burner and realized we didn't have any matches. I saw some on the counter at the lab station next to ours, so I asked Joe to go grab them. I finished setting up the burner and looked over my shoulder to see if Joe had gotten the matches. He was standing at the other lab station, matches in his hand, and his eyes staring at my butt! I watched him as his eyes stayed fixed on my butt. Suddenly, he looked up at me and saw that I had caught him. The redness flooded into his face and he brought the matches over and gave them to me without a word. I stood there for a second with the matches in my hand, wondering what had just happened. There was no mistaking it; he had been staring at me. My heart started beating a little bit faster. Could he really, actually be into me? Did I actually have a shot with him? I pushed these thoughts from my mind and lit the burner. I reached for a beaker to fill with water, and we realized we didn't have one. There was a big box of beakers in the storage room.

"I'll go get one," Joe said and he quickly disappeared through the door. I figured that now was my chance to talk to him so I cut off the gas to the burner. The flame flickered out and I headed for the storage room. There was a door that went from our classroom to a hall in the middle of the building. All of the science rooms had a door connecting them to this hall. At the end of the hall, there was a door with the word "STORAGE" painted on it. It was cracked open a little ways, so I pulled it the rest of the way open. The storage room was large, but there were so many racks and shelves along the walls that it felt a lot smaller. There was one light bulb hanging from the ceiling in the center of the room. It was old, and the light was dim in the room, but it was enough to see. In the corner, Joe was standing in front of a box of beakers, rubbing his face in his hands. I slowly walked over and stood next to him.

"Hey," I whispered into his ear. He jumped at my voice and looked up at me.

"Oh, hey," he said in a low, quiet voice.

"So, what was that about, in there?" I asked. He did say anything. I paused for a few seconds, then said, "It's ok, you can tell me."

"I don't know," he said slowly.

"You don't know?" I asked, puzzled.

"I just... I don't know," he said. "I think... I think I like you."

I stood and looked at him. I couldn't believe me ears. He actually liked me! My fantasies were finally coming true. I was speechless.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Because this is weird, me liking another guy," he said.

I looked at him and smiled. "It's not weird," I said. "I like guys, too."

He looked at me in astonishment. "You do?" he asked.

"Yes," I answered him. "In fact," I wrapped my arms around his waist. "I like you."

I leaned in and our lips locked. Joe's whole body tensed up, but he slowly relaxed and wrapped his arms around me. His lips were soft, softer than I had ever thought another guy's lips would be. His mouth opened a little bit and I took the opportunity to push my tongue into it. He pushed his tongue into mine as well, and we explore each other's mouths. His mouth was warm and tasted sweet, like he had been eating candy. I loved it. I had never kissed anyone before, but I had never imagined it would be this good. There was only one thing that could possibly make it better. Slowly, I ran my hands down from his waist to his butt. I gently squeezed his plump butt cheeks through his basketball shorts and he let out a low moan. The moment was perfect; nothing on earth could possibly make it better. I wished we could stay there forever, and I was sure he felt the same. In the dim light of the single light bulb, we kissed and I played with his amazing butt.

It was impossible to tell how long we were there, but all of a sudden, as if we had read each others' minds, we stopped and looked at each other. It was time to get back to class, but we both stood there for a moment, not sure about what to do. We looked at each other, and, seizing my opportunity, I grabbed a felt pen off one of the shelves and grabbed his hand. I rolled up the sleeves of his jacket and began to write down my number on his soft, smooth arm. I finished writing and smiled at him.

"There," I whispered. "Text me over the break and we'll hang out."

He smiled back. "I will," he said. He grabbed a beaker and we headed back to the classroom. I lit up the burner again and looked around. We had fifteen minutes left, and everyone else was nearly done and cleaning up.

That was the only lab either of us ever failed, but neither of us were upset about it.

~~~~~

It was the second week of winter break, and I had not heard from Joe since the day of the final. I was starting to get nervous. Maybe he didn't want things to go that far between us. Maybe he hadn't enjoyed the kiss as much as I did. I tried to keep myself occupied while I desperately waited for his text. Finally, he texted me. It was the Wednesday before we went back to school. We had a nice conversation and then he asked me if I wanted to hang out. My heart started beating faster as I told him I did. He said his parents were both at work, so I could come over if I wanted to. He gave me his address and I hoped in my truck and drove over to his house.

He lived in a very nice house. It was a large two story; the front entry way had large columns and a beautiful wooden door. I rang the doorbell. A few seconds later, Joe opened the door and greeted me with a big smile. He was wearing nothing but a pair of basketball shorts.

"Hey Michael," he said.

"Hey Joe," I said. He took my hand and led me to his living room. We sat on the couch and started talking about what we had done over the break so far. He had traveled to see his family in New York and spent a week there. I hadn't done much of anything over the break so I let him talk most of the time. He told me all about his trip as I stared into his beautiful blue eyes. When he got done talking, he turned on the TV and put on a movie. He came back to the couch and sat down very close to me. A few minutes in, I put my arm around him. He leaned into me and rested his head on my shoulder. As I sat there watching the movie, I could feel myself getting hard. I resisted the urge to reach down into his basketball shorts; I wanted the moment we were having to last.

We sat there cuddling for a while and then Joe lifted his head.

"I'm kind of thirsty, you want something to drink?" he asked. He got up to go to the kitchen, and I decided to follow him. He opened a cabinet and reached to the top shelf to get a two glasses. As he did, I stared at his gorgeous butt. As I did, a sinister thought came into my mind. I quickly walked up behind him and pulled his basketball shorts to the floor. Now the only thing that clothed him was his tight tidy whities. I ran my eyes up his slender legs. There wasn't a single hair on them.

He turned around, astonished. I smiled at him and took off running. So he kicked the shorts off of his ankles and chased me. There was no way I would be able to outrun someone from track, and he quickly tackled me to the floor. He started tickling me and pulled off my shirt. I'm very ticklish, so I was on the ground laughing, paralyzed from his tickling. He sat on top of my belly tickling me, his butt rubbing over my dick. From him tickling me, his butt rubbing against me, and the sight of the bulge growing in his own briefs, my dick was starting to get very hard. After I was thoroughly exhausted, he stopped tickling me. I rested my hands on his bare thighs and tried to catch my breath. As I did, he leaned back and sat on my crotch. His beautiful blue eyes stared right into mine. He was smiling at me, and I smiled right back at him. Slowly, he leaned down, his soft lips brushing mine. I was panting from the tickling, so he only lightly kissed me, and then whispered in my ear, "Let's go to my room."

He got up, grabbed my hand, and helped me up. With my hand in his, he led me up the stairs and into his bedroom. We sat down on his bed and started kissing, much harder and more passionately this time. Our tongues pushed into each others' mouths. I ran my hands down his bare chest, over his briefs, and down his smooth legs. He had reached under my shirt and was now lifting it above my head. I let him pull my shirt off and then he started kissing my neck. He moved down from my neck and started kissing my chest. He worked his way down to the waist of my jeans. He slowly unbuttoned them and then started pulling my pants down. I lifted myself up so that he could slide them off. When they were down to my ankles, I kicked them off and we were both in our underwear, our hard cocks visible through the thin layer of fabric. He started rubbing mine through my briefs and I started moan softly. He pulled at my undies and cock popped out. He gasped.

"Wow, nice!" he said staring at my seven inches.

"Thanks," I said. He took my cock in his hand and gently started stroking in. His hands felt amazing, much better than my own. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I felt him kiss the tip of it, and then I shuddered as I felt him wrap his mouth around it. Nothing had ever made me feel so good before. His mouth was warm and wet, and his tongue flicked back and forth over the tip of my cock, sending shivers down my spine. He swirled his tongue around it and licked the slit. Then he took it deeper into his mouth to where he started to gag a little. He stopped, then slowly took the whole thing in his mouth. His head bobbed up and down and my whole body relaxed. My head rolled back and I let out loud moans as sucked on my throbbing dick. His warm mouth felt like heaven, I never wanted him to stop. I ran one of my hands through his blond hair. It was silky smooth and soft. Everything about him was perfect! He had soft blond hair, adorable blue eyes, flawless skin, a perfect butt, and soft, moist lips. Best of all, he was a pro at sucking my cock. I pushed his head down lightly, pushing my cock deeper in his mouth. He started to rub my balls with his hand and I knew it wouldn't be long before I would cum.

When I felt the tingle in my balls start to grow, I said, "I'm gonna cum!" That didn't stop Joe and he kept on sucking me. Pretty soon I shot jets of my cum deep down his throat. He managed to swallow the first few shots but he soon gagged and it shot all over his bed and my stomach. When I was done, he started licking my dick and tummy to get all the cum off. He finished and then looked up at me, smiling.

"You're amazing at that," I told him.

"Thank you," he said.

"Now it's my turn." I stood up and kissed him. As we kissed, I slid my hands down his back to his plump butt. I gave it a squeeze and then slid his briefs off. I looked down at his cock. It was smaller than mine, only about five inches, but still impressive none the less. I gently pushed him down on the bed and then kneeled down between his legs. I kissed the tip of his throbbing cock, like he had done, and then started licking the tip. He started to moan and I went down to his balls. I took both of them in my mouth and started sucking on them.

"Oh, yeah," He moaned. I went back to his cock. Slowly, I took it in my mouth. I gagged as I took his erection deeper into my mouth, but I got used to it. He had a nice, fleshy taste, and I really liked it. He was moaning loudly now, his head leaned back and eyes closed. As I sucked him, I squeezed and massaged his balls. He opened his legs wider for me. Not that long after, I felt his warm cum suddenly explode into my mouth. I tried to swallow it all, but I started to gag and lifted my head up, letting it squirt all over his bed and body. As he stopped cumming, I began to lick the delicious cum off of his cock and belly.

When it was all gone, I laid down next to him. We looked into each others' eyes and smiled. I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him near me. He buried his head into my chest and we laid there for a while. Pretty soon, we both fell asleep in my new boyfriend's bed.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated :)

April
02-07-2014, 08:11 PM
Another hot read Tomlin, Thanks for sharing it with us :)

bibob
02-09-2014, 12:58 AM
A very sexy story, most appreciated

storypost603
02-17-2014, 11:13 AM
Very hot. Thanks for posting it….

lik2luk
07-30-2014, 09:54 AM
yes i found it very hot!

lik2luk
07-30-2014, 09:54 AM
Would like to hear more.