PDA

View Full Version : Evan's Revenge

nickwalsh
07-10-2013, 05:52 AM
Evan couldn't wait to get home. The 17-year old hated every second of school, the way the jocks teased him about his glasses, the way the girls ignored him, the way everyone seemed to be having adventures getting drunk and having threesomes while he had only just had his first kiss as part of a game of truth or dare during summer camp last June. The academics were fine, he was a certified geek and a diligent student, but when it came to socializing his scrawny build and unruly hair topped off with glasses that always sat crooked on his face did him no favors. The sciences came easily to him, and though English class wasn't particularly difficult he still couldn't help but wish that Friday afternoons didn't have to end with something as dull as Shakespeare. All he could do to keep from going crazy was to watch the seconds on the clock tick away as the minute hand inched towards the announcement of his looming freedom.

At long last the bell rang and he raced towards his locker. He kept his head low as he wrestled a textbook into his hand me down backpack.

"Dude, you cannot believe how tight she was. It was like a vice grip on my cock."

Sean Benton mused to his pack of jock friends. Evan couldn't help but groan with jealousy as Sean went on to recount just how the rest of his Thursday night went with Monica. Or Miranda. Or something like that. Standing 6 feet tall with sandy blonde hair that fell to just above his ocean blue eyes, and with a lean muscular frame barely hidden by the lacrosse penne he eternally donned, Sean was the kind of kid that everyone flocked to at Evan's high school. He divided his time between sports fields and college parties, and while that left little room for schoolwork it left plenty of room for girls. And he was never shy about announcing just what he did with those girls.

Evan had mostly let the jealousy roll past him until a few weeks ago. It was a Monday afternoon when he was packing up his stuff when Sean uttered the name that sent Evan's heart through the floor: Laney. Laney Mendevel was a shy girl in the grade below that Evan had been crushing on for more than a year now. She was a slender girl, though a head taller than himself, with a long, wavy crop of light brown hair and green eyes. She always giggled when she caught him staring and handled his awkwardness with gentle teasing and a great sense of humor. He had worked up the courage to talk to her once a few months ago and found out that they both loved to read the same Sci-Fi books. He found it easier to talk to her than almost any girl he had ever met and until that fateful Monday he almost for a second thought of asking her out.

Laney had been friends with Amanda Tanstead since they were in diapers, and though Amanda grew more and more popular as she got more and more beautiful she never left Laney behind. It just so happened that the weekend prior had been Amanda's 16th birthday party and the guest list included all the most popular kids in school, and none was more popular than Sean Benton. Laney had gotten drunk for the first time and started dancing with Sean and Sean was happy to take it farther. And farther. As Evan discovered from the bragging little shit he got her a few more drinks and he found a nice closet in Amanda's basement where he "pushed the little slut up against the door and fucked her so hard she didn't know what hit her." Of course, as Evan had the pleasure of overhearing, he "didn't know she was a virgin until he saw the blood on his cock". Evan had turned red with anger and jealousy that this stupid, rich-ass, jock moron had fucked the virginity out of the girl he could barely work up the courage to ask out, and even felt it was something to brag about.

He tried to talk to Laney the next day but she was so reeling with a mix of anger, confusion, and shame that her wit was gone and her patience was thin, and Evan barely recognzied her. A few weeks had passed and he still hadn't spoken to her since, and here Sean was bragging about Miranda/Monica/OrSomething without even a thought for the girl who he had traumatized in a basement. Evan clenched his fists and slammed his locker shut. The sooner he could get home the better. He took off towards the door when all of a sudden he felt the cool kiss of the school's linoleum floor against his cheek, his glasses gone. He grew aware of the hysterical laughter as he floundered around feeling for his glasses. He found them and put them on only to discover that the right lens had shattered out of the frame. The fuckhead's friend had tripped him, and now his glasses were broken.

"Watch your step you little shit" the meathead sneered in between laughs. Evan thought of lunging at him, at picking up the broken shards of his glasses and mashing the fistfull of sharp glass into the jock's fat face. But Evan knew he would be overpowered and things would only get worse for him, so he dashed out of school without so much as a word.

Evan fumed the whole walk home. He could only really see out of his left eye and a large bruise was forming on his forehead. His temper was boiling over and his thirst for revenge grew with each step. The whole thing kept playing over and over again in his mind: the thought of Laney deflowered in a drunken stupor by a jock who couldn't care less about her, the broken look on her face the next schoolday, the way Sean bragged and bragged, the way the girls all flocked to him despite it all and not the least the way he and his pack of wolves laughed at his as he lay sprawled out in confusion and agony on the floor. He couldn't get the sound of their howling laughter out of his head as he clenched his eyes and hastened his walk. He turned a corner and before he could even open his eyes he smacked into an elderly woman passing the other way. The contents of her purse went flying as she stumbled back against the wall.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" Evan said as he bent over to help the woman pick up her things.

"Oh it's alright dear, these things do happen" said the woman as she slowly studied the boy who had hit her. "What happened to your glasses?" she asked warmly.

Evan looked sheepishly up at her. "Uh it was nothing really, just some of the kids at school giving me a hard time"

The woman looked at him knowingly with an honest sympathy in her gaze. "Just know that for what it's worth those boys always get what's coming to them" she said as she took the refilled back from Evan. "Thank you for picking everything up. You're quite the gentleman, even if you do need to watch where you're going"

Evan apologized again and was about to get on his way when he noticed a bright gold coin still on the ground. "Ma'am, I think this also fell out of your purse" he said loudly as he rounded the corner to catch up with the woman. She was nowhere to be found. He rounded the corner again and looked around the intersection. He couldn't see her anywhere. Holding the coin Evan said under his breath "if only I had a fixed pair of glasses I could probably actually look for her." The words had barely left his mouth when all of a sudden there was a sharp crack in the air. Evan winced at the sound and when he opened his eyes his glasses were completely repaired, and sat even on his nose. He jumped back and steadied himself against a lamppost, trying to figure out exactly what had happened. He looked around once more for the woman, and failing to find her, hurried home to figure out what the hell fixed his glasses magically in broad daylight.

-----

"I wish I had a six-pack" Evan declared in his room, standing naked before his mirror clutching the coin in his hand. A crack rang out as suddenly he found himself holding a six pack of Corona Light. Evan couldn't help but laugh in amazement at this newfound power, and its apparent sense of humor when presented with a lack of specificity. Though a geek to the bone Evan was still a guy, and being a 16 year old guy he had immediately wished for an 8-inch cock. Sure enough a small rooster was currently strutting around his room. He had struggled at first to believe it; he thought he was dreaming or there was some kind of trick at hand. Still he wasn't sure exactly whether he could possibly be awake but he decided not to question it and just go with it. Even if it was a dream he could at least seem to manage to make it a pretty damn good one. Though thoroughly unsure of what to do with the chicken in his bedroom, he pressed onwards.

"I wish my abdominal muscles were well-toned enough to be visible" Evan declared. A crack rang out and knocked him backwards. He rubbed his eyes and stared in the mirror. His jaw dropped. There was his scrawny frame in front of him now brandished a beautiful, lean six pack. He felt the rippled flesh of his stomach and stood in amazement.

"I wish my penis was 8 inches long when fully erect" Evan declared and braced for the crack. When he relaxed he didn't notice any difference. The obvious occurred to him and he started to jack off. His cock stiffened and grew longer in his hand. As he got more turned on it grew much longer than the 5 inches he had wielded before. He stood back and saw himself in the mirror, a six pack and an 8 inch dick were looking back at him. Suddenly it dawned on him. This coin was the end to his social problems and most importantly, the key to his revenge.

"I wish Sean Benton's penis was only 3 inches long when erect and that he gained 30 pounds over the next two weeks" Evan announced. He braced himself for the crack, but none came. Evan clutched the coin and tried again. No crack. "I wish I were blonde" Evan tried, and before the words left his mouth the sharp noise rang out and his hair turned a sandy blonde. "Undo that" he tried, and sure enough the loud report echoed throughout his room. His unruly black hair returned. It took just a day for Evan to learn the rules. He could only wish for things that affected either himself or things he already owned. It put a damper on his plans for revenge, and somewhat limited the scope of what he could do to make sure Sean knew never to mess with him or the people he loved again. Not that it was too bad; he had already seen it fit to give himself a lean, well toned body and a photographic memory. But he would have to be more creative and careful with his revenge, and he knew just where to start.

"I wish that I could secrete pheremones at will that would make a girl of my choosing overcome with the desire to have sex with me" Evan tried. A sharp crack rang out and he smiled to himself. School is going to be interesting on Monday, he thought to himself.

------

Monday came around and Evan braced himself for the usual torment of the school day. Today was going to be different though, he thought to himself feeling the nerves hit his stomach. Today he was going to lose his virginity and he knew just who with. The day after Sean had fucked Laney, Amanda basically dumped her as a friend. For some unfathomable reason Amanda was jealous that Sean had 'chosen' Laney over her and rather than comforting her best friend she stopped talking to her. Third period's end rolled around and Evan excused himself to the bathroom. He closed his eyes and thought about Amanda and what she must look like naked. As he grew a little turned on, he thought he felt a little trickle of something run down the back of his neck. He wiped it with his hands and went back out into the hallway. He fumbled around with his books, waiting for Amanda to walk by. Sure enough, just a minute later she and her pack of pretty blonde plastics came down the hall. Evan swallowed hard and decided it was now or never. He stepped out into the hall.

"Amanda, could I talk to you for a second?", he asked.

"What the hell do you wa..." she started to say with a sneer in her voice. Her pack of girls giggled cruelly at him, but Amanda shuddered as she inhaled between words. She trailed off and stared at him. The girls abruptly stopped laughing and stared at him too. "Uh. uh. I guess we could talk for a bit" Amanda managed.

The two walked off towards the hallway that led to the theater. Amanda tried to ignore the growing sense of being turned on and focus on why this nerd had pulled her aside.

"Amanda, I think you should apologize to Laney."

"Why should I?"

"If you promise that you will do it, I'll fuck you in that storage room, right now." Evan shocked himself as the words fell from his lips. He felt that trickle on his neck again, and realized it was the pheremones he had wished for.

Amanda stared at him. Her blue eyes glittered as she tried desperately to cover up the sudden rush of desire that had filled her. This little geek was suddenly exactly what she wanted. No. What she needed. How could... but he... trying to reason was suddenly useless.

"Fine." She surprised herself.

"You promise?"

"Yes. Just... just..."

Evan stood naked before her, his newfound abs and pecs catching the dim light of the storage room. She pulled him to her, embracing him with a tight kiss. She clawed at his hair and kissed desperately at his lips. She thrust her tongue into his mouth, frantically entangling her tongue with his. She breathed heavily, each breath sucking in more and more of the sweet smell of Evan's flesh. She couldn't explain it but for some reason that smell alone made her gush with desire. Literally. Evan fumbled a little with the bottom of her shirt so she pushed him roughly back against the shelves. She tore off her shirt and her shorts and slapped him hard across the face. "Fuck me. Now." she commanded as she stepped out of her panties. Evan's newly 8 inch cock pressed against her soaking slit as a moan escaped her lips. Evan pushed a little, unsure whether the throbbing head of his cock would even fit. She gasped as the head parted her lips, and growing frustrated with his hesitation, she wrapped her leg aroung him and pulled, pushing him inside her tight cunt. She gasped as the great length filled her up. Evan gasped as the warm, tight wetness swallowed his throbbing shaft. He had never felt anything so good in his entire life. Instinctively he thrust against her body and cringed as a wave of ecstasy overcame him. He pushed slowly, savoring the feeling of her slick wet cunt. Amanda let out a low cry and shouted for more. Evan hesitated, but upon seeing her face twisted in pleasure, he let caution fly to the wind as he slammed Amanda against the other row of shelves and rammed all 8 inches of his cock as far into her as he could. He fucked her faster and faster, their bodies slapped together as he thrust harder and harder. Piles of paper fell to the floor as the force of their fucking He began to increase. "More" she kept wimpering as he plunged his cock with all his strength into her. He began to sweat and the sweet scent of his perspiring made Amanda lose it. The room filled with her cries as each new thrust filled her cunt with a massive teenage cock, by far the biggest she had ever had. She writhed and bucked against the grip of his arms and felt her body clench as she urged his shaft further and further inside of her. Yelping and gasping and digging her nails into the flesh of his shoulders, she felt an orgasm crushing through her. She shook violently as a pleasure like nothing else she had ever felt ripped through her tortured frame. She shouted aloud as her pussy clenched around the hard shaft as orgasm the overtook her. Evan groaned as cunt juices rushed over his cock and growled as her nails broke the skin of his shoulder. A furious orgasm hit him as he exploded with cum deep inside her. She felt what must have been a gallon of boiling seed splash inside he her as he let loose rope after rope of thick cum from his cock. He arched his back and felt his knees begin to give out. They fell to the floor still joined in an embrace.

"I will apologize to Laney, I'll do whatever you want as long as you do that to me again" Amanda managed after about 5 minutes.

"I'll certainly think about it" Evan said and flashed her a devilish grin.

As they cleaned up and got dressed Evan contemplated what to do next. He hoped Amanda would follow through with her promise, but he still wanted revenge on Sean. All throughout fifth period math he thought about it, and about the day so far, when an idea finally ocurred to him. Every Tuesday afternoon, after lacrosse practice, Sean picked up his 14 year old sister Anne from play practice. He felt the cool little trickle down his neck at the thought. He'd make Sean watch as his little sister took all eight inches of the geek he never should have messed with.

To be continued

groomleader
07-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Good job! Looking forward to the next chapter, if it's as hot as this chapter, should be great!

ironeagle2
04-26-2015, 04:44 PM
part two please