PDA

View Full Version : Soccer Mom

groomleader
03-24-2014, 03:01 PM
Part 1

The day was a dark, soggy gray, with thick clouds and showers, as Linda Harmon carefully steered her Cadillac Escalade down the street. She had just dropped off her 10 year old step-son Luke and her 8 year old step-daughter Carrie at school. She saw the red light, and applied the brakes. While waiting out the light, her mind ran through what she had to do today. Stop by the bakers, order a birthday cake for Luke's 11th birthday party...then her train of thought was rudely interrupted by the sound of someone opening the front passenger door, and jumping in. It grabbed her attention, and she turned to see a man holding a gun on her. She froze, didn't even breathe. All she could see was the barrel of that gun, thinking about the deadly cargo it could hurl at her, with one brief pull of a trigger finger.

"Relax lady, I ain't gonna kill you, not if you do exactly as I tell you, " he growled. "The light's green, get this crate moving, lest a cop comes by, and gets curious. It wouldn't be good for you to have that happen."

That broke the spell, she started breathing again, and started driving.

"What's your name, baby?"

Linda was jolted by being called "baby", she was a 35 year old mother, a soccer Mom, and she hadn't been called such a term since her husband called her that when they were dating.

"Linda, Linda Harmon," she said, her voice quivering. "What's yours?"

She realized what a dumb thing that was to say, this was no social occasion, but he replied, "You can call me Ted."

Ted looked her profile up and down. She was a real Hottie, long blonde hair tied back in a ponytail, big, sexy melons, he loved a big rack, her hips looked well formed, not fat, not spreading out over the seat. He had merely planned to rob her, driving a Cadillac Escalade, she was probably well off, or her husband was, and take off, but from sizing her up, his cock started to stir, and let him know that there was something else he'd like to take from this hottie. The stiffening of his cock agreed with him. He was glad he had the handcuffs in his pocket, if she fucked as good as she looked, he wanted her body, and he wanted to ram his cock deep inside her until she screamed his name in orgasm.

Linda was almost on autopilot, just drive, don't think about the gun. That god damn door lock on the passenger side was twitchy, it should lock itself when she put the van back into gear, but it had been missing more times than it caught. She'd been meaning to take it in, and get the door lock fixed, and well, here's a prime example of why she should have got the damn thing repaired.

Ted realized he needed to get control, get her out of the driver's seat, restrain her, his cock started to throb as her imagined her stripped naked, tied up and being opened by his hard cock.

"Okay Linda, turn right here."

The road now led down a row of abandoned warehouses, the area was slated for demolition and redevelopment.

"Now, take that driveway, and follow it around to the back."

With a sinking feeling, Linda saw that she would be totally isolated. The driveway led around to an old loading dock, empty, abandoned buildings surrounded the area on all sides, and the road was no longer visible, which meant that she was no longer visible from the road.

"Ok, this is far enough, stop here, turn off the engine, and give me the keys."

Doing as she was told, her voice quivering, Linda said, "Wh...Wha...What are you going to do to me?"

He produced a set of handcuffs, and said, "Grip the steering wheel", as she did so, he threaded the chain through the wheel spoke, and locked her hands together. "Well Linda, you stay right where you are, for now."

Ted got out of the van, and went around to the back. He saw the stick figures on the back window, a Dad, a Mom, a boy and a girl, and a dog. There was also a soccer ball sticker, with the words, "Lincoln Storm FC." He knew that must refer to the local high school soccer team. Well, he had an honest to goodness soccer Mom. He grinned as he imagined the feel of sinking his cock into her, he was steel hard, and soccer Mom was going to get a balling she wouldn't soon forget. He opened the tailgate, and the third row seats folded down at the touch of a button. Perfect, the open cargo space was huge, it was a nice, large open space for cargo...or fucking. He saw several anchor points, one was shaped in an open hook design, perfect, he could hook the chain through there, and soccer Mommy was going to take it doggy style. He went to the front door, opened it, and unlocked Linda, and led her around to the back.

Keeping the gun in sight, he growled, "Okay baby, strip, get your ass naked." When she stared at him, he growled, "That wasn't a request, that's an order, DO IT."

As the significance of his order sank in, she surrendered. She was going to get raped, and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. She unbuttoned her blouse, slid it off, and tossed it in the back, her skirt quickly followed. She realized with a flush, that she was wearing one of her sexiest bra and panty set, fire engine red, the bra a scoop neck, trimmed with lace, just barely containing her breasts, and her panty a thong set, that nestled right between the cheeks of her ass. She'd worn it with the express purpose of getting hot and bothered while she shopped and did her morning errands, then getting home and masturbating wildly, cumming like crazy by her fingers, then jumping into the hot tub and planting her pussy against one of the jets, letting the pulsing of the water pummel her clit, making her cum over and over. She unhooked her bra, yanked it off and tossed it in the back, and her panties quickly joined the clothes in the back, she looked down, she couldn't handle seeing his expression.

Ted was thinking he must have hit the jackpot, full, swollen milk jugs, she had to be at least a solid 38, huge, cherry red nipples, a sexy curvy waist, a nicely trimmed muff as blonde as the hair on her head, hips that gave him something to hold on to, without being too much to handle, and long, sleek legs.

"Okay baby, in the back of the van, hands and knees, crawl over to the side door."

As she did so, Ted saw the heart shaped ass, the tattoo on her right ass cheek, a small butterfly perched on a carnation. The sight of that fabulous rump, and the ink, oh god, his cock was steel hard. He went over to the side door, and opened it up. He was able to thread the handcuff chain through the anchor point, and gave her a look. She lowered her upper body down, extending her wrists, and he quickly had them cuffed together again. Ted closed the side door, and went around to the back.

Doggy style, her mind kept repeating, doggy style, I'm going to be raped doggy style.

Ted stripped quickly, this was going to be his first rape, and he relished the idea, his cock did also, his 9 inches was almost painfully erect. He crawled into the back, and pulled the liftgate shut, taking position, nudging her legs apart as he placed himself. He spit into his palm, and rubbed it over the head of his cock. His fingers probed at her hole, and he led himself up to the entrance.

"Oh yeah Linda, just move how you like to move when you're fucking, and we'll both have a great time! You'll love it!"

He brought a hand down, smacking her left ass cheek, then her right cheek got a smack, just as he leaned in and drove his cock in. Linda let out a cry of pain as she felt her ass get spanked, then a shriek of pain, as her dry, unready pussy was violated. Ted grabbed her hips and pushed hard, impaling this hottie soccer Mom on his cock, spreading her walls apart forcefully, and his 9 inches buried itself balls deep. He pulled back, and thrust it in again, hard, Linda letting out another pained cry. She hadn't been fucked for over 3 months, and her cunt was so dry, oh that hurt.

Ted was amazed, she felt virgin tight, he grunted with pleasure, feeling the throbs of her pussy around his cock. After several deep, pussy splitting thrusts that Linda bore with grunts of discomfort, he slowed down, and started to fuck her, gently, slowly, as her pussy adjusted to the stretch.

Ted continued, the slow, gentle in and out, and her pussy started to warm up quickly. Her mind fought it, what the hell, I'm being raped, and I'm starting to enjoy it? Her mind was being overwhelmed by the desire starting to prickle her tight pink walls. They'd been neglected for so long, and now that a stiff, hard cock was opening them up, her cunt didn't give a damn about HOW that nice, stiff cock was buried deep, just that it WAS there. Linda could feel her body responding, her hips starting to move wantonly backward to meet the lustful strokes, almost of their own volition, humping back against his thrusts. Stop it, stop it, her mind weakly protested, then she felt the gush, her hot juices flowing, coating his cock. Her body had betrayed her, the sexual drought, the need to have a hard, eager cock pumping her, her cunt wanted it, and wasn't going to let her mind spoil it for her. She surrendered, gave up her body to the lust, the yearning need to get fucked properly, just let her body enjoy it. Ted's cock, 9 inches of pussy filling pleasure, was plunging wetly upwards, she was on hands and knees, getting fucked doggy style, and her body was climbing towards a sexual frenzy. Linda now eagerly drove her hips backward to meet the hot rushes of Ted's cock taking her. She was moaning, grunting, gasping with pleasure as she rotated her buttocks around and around Ted's hard driving shaft in sexual need, grinding her greedily clinging cunt back over his dick plunging into her. The fullness of Ted's 9 inches, her walls split apart, now open to this most welcome intruder, she could feel his balls smacking against her pussy as he drove into her, over and over. Oh yeah, once she shut off the mind's protests, fuck, it felt so good, her sounds of pleasure were filling the inside of the Escalade.

Ted grunted with approval as he felt her wetness coating his cock with her hot flowing juices. Oh yeah, she was into it, those cries of pleasure, and she was humping back against him, eager to get more of his cock inside.

As he rode her, Ted grunted, "Why are you so tight baby? Old man doesn't give a damn anymore?"

Linda gasped, "Yeah, he just doesn't care, After the first couple of years of being married, he didn't want sex anymore. I have to beg him to fuck me, and after a 1 minute ride, he dumps his load into me, rolls over and goes to sleep. I have to finish what he started, every time."

Ted growled, "He's a jerk, I'd never let you go to bed without making sure you were satisfied sexually. Oh yeah, I knew you'd like it baby, tell me how much you like it".

"Oh fuck, feels so good, I haven't been fucked for so long, and your cock feels glorious, fuck me hard, I want to feel the hard throbs of a cock that wants me, wants to explode inside my cunt, ram my cunt, and give me every drop!"

Ted was eager to do so, and his cock ramming into her made Linda moan with pleasure. Oh god, it had been so long, then she felt his hands leave her hips, body molding against her, and he started to tug and pull on her stiff, straining nipples. Her nipples were rock hard, reddened and aching.

"Cum all over my cock baby, cum for me, scream my name when you cum!"

The zings of pure sensation shooting right into her pussy took her over, she could feel her cunt clamp tightly around his cock, and she felt the tsunami roaring at her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, feels so fucking good, oh god, gonna cum, gonna cum so fucking hard, oh yes, Ted, Ted, TEDDDDD!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, and her pussy exploded with a surge of juices, as his cock continued to ram her. Ted was close, but he had learned control, and he held off his orgasm, Linda needed more fucking, god, what a bonehead her husband must be.

"Do you want more baby?"

"Oh god, yes, I need more, fuck me again! Let me ride your cock, I want cowgirl style, I love that, but my husband doesn't!"

Ted knew he was taking a chance, but, he decided to risk it. He pulled out, unlocked the handcuffs, and let her get up. He lay down, and watched as she swung into position. Linda looked down, he had steel gray eyes, a smile that was a little lopsided but very sexy, and her pussy was revving up again, oh fuck, she needed to make up for lost time.

She gently grasped his cock, still bone hard, still ready, and oh god, was she ready. Eveready, just like the bunny, she thought, and giggled. She was as horny as a bunny, and she told Ted what made her giggle, as she nudged herself against him. She freed her hair from the ponytail, it framed her face like a set of curtains, her green eyes had a feral, hungry glow, and her smile was one of pure lust. Ted's cockhead was running along her opening as Linda slid back and forth, she grinned as he growled, teasing his lust, her lips, syrupy and slick with her juices rubbing over the length of his shaft. Linda couldn't wait anymore, she adjusted herself, and the tip of his cock was pushing against her entrance. With a low moan, Linda thrust herself down hard, letting out a loud gasp of pleasure as his cock speared into her. Ted's grunt joined, as his cock was wrapped in the tight, wet clutching heat. She pushed down, letting his cock surge into her until he was in, balls deep.

"Fuck, oh fuck, feels so good, ummm, god I love it!" Linda growled.

Linda was on fire, she wanted more, and she eagerly started to ride Ted's cock, slamming her pulsing pussy down onto him, her warm wet muscles milking Ted's cock as she drove herself up and down on his cock, lifting up, and impaling herself again and again. Ted's cock was sliding up and down in her like a piston, the van was filled with the wet squelchy sound of her juicy pussy ramming up and down as Linda rode him hard, pumping her hips up and down, grunting passionately, loving the repeated penetration. Ted was enjoying the view, those sexy melons bouncing up and down in time to her thrusts, the way her blonde hair flew around as she threw her head back, picking up speed. Linda could feel the sudden rush, her slick tunnel of tight, squeezing heat started quivering wildly.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, I'm cumming again, feels so good, yes, yes, YES!" Linda howled.

Her orgasm crashed into her, her pussy spasming and twitching, her body shook wildly, as her pussy wrenched, exploding into orgasm, racing through her like a wave of pleasure. As she shuddered in climax above him, Ted was able to hold onto it one more time, the sight of Linda cumming around his cock, and the feel of her spasming tightness, took him to the brink. Linda was gasping, letting the pleasure flow through her. She dropped forward, his arms holding her body close to him as she felt the ebbing.

Linda said softly, "Ummm, you're still so hard, I can feel you so deep inside me. Use me how you'd like to, I want you to fuck me until you explode, I want every drop of sizzling sperm sprayed into me!"

"Lay back baby, and let me ride you face to face!" Ted growled.

Linda was happy to do so, she ran her fingers down as she spread her thighs, letting Ted see the sexy pink entrance, eager to be filled again. Her pussy was throbbing, needing to feel the hard stuffing.

"Yeah, oh yeah, fill me up and kiss me, kiss me a lot, I love being kissed and fucked at the same time! Slide your hard cock in Ted, then ride me, fuck me until your balls are read to explode, then let me feel your sizzling sperm being pumped into me!"

Ted eagerly did so, filling Linda with his 9 inches. She felt his balls smack against her ass, and she brought her legs around his waist, tilting her hips up so he could go as deep as possible.

"Oh yeah, go deep, now, kiss me, kiss me!" Linda demanded.

She eagerly pulled his head down to hers, and their mouths opened to each other, tongues combining in swirling, tongue filled kisses of passion. Linda could feel the twinges of her next orgasm building quickly already, she started to hump her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Her juices were gushing, Ted's cock was stuffed up the tightest, hottest, wettest cunt he had ever had the pleasure of being in. This soccer Mom hottie was the finest piece of ass he'd ever had. The tongue action of her kisses had his cum swirling in his balls, he was reaching the boiling point quickly.

Linda was racing towards orgasm also, as Ted hit the boiling point. He felt his cock jerk, swelling with a massive urgency, Linda let out a loud grunt as he pierced her cervix, his cock head at full extension. The feel of Ted penetrating her so deep shoved Linda over the edge.

"Cumming, oh fuck,Ted, Ted, TEEEDD!!"

Her shriek filled the Escalade, burning tingles of pleasure started to race up and down her tunnel, and her pink walls gripped tightly, spasms racing along the length of his cock. He kept his cock buried, the superb milking grip took him roaring over the edge.

"Fuck, oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you baby, gonna explode!" Ted grunted.

"Yes, yes, yes, every drop, flood my womb, cumming again, yes, yes YEEESSSSS!"

She squealed with joy as she felt her pussy spasming, as another orgasm slammed her pussy, the pulsing of Ted's cock joining in. Ted growled as his cock erupted, pumping wildly. Linda could feel the liquid heat, a rush of wetness being pumped all over her womb. It powered her on, as Ted's cock continued to gush a fountain of cum deep, until Ted's cock finally sprayed out every drop. He slumped down, exhausted, as Linda's pussy give one last milking pull, before her pussy relaxed, and she felt the body on top of her, the slight soreness of her pussy. Ummm, it felt so good to the feel the soreness of a well fucked cunt, she hadn't had that for so long.

As they drifted in post orgasmic bliss, Linda was thinking. It was Friday, her step-son was staying over at his friend's house for the weekend, her step-daughter was gone for the weekend also, out to her friend's beach house. Her husband was on a camping trip, and he wouldn't be back until Sunday. She had the house all to herself, it had been planned to be a long weekend of self love, but with Ted's cock right here, and her desire to get more, more, and more, it was time to use his cock to quench the flaming heat of her lust. She was going to get the payback for all those nights of lonely, unfulfilled lust.

Bobbie PERTH
03-24-2014, 06:48 PM
Another great start to what will no doubt be a classic story line. good work

groomleader
05-08-2014, 11:54 AM
Thank you, here's part 2.

Ted almost couldn't believe his ears, as he heard Linda's request.

"Ted, I want you to come home with me, and I want more hot fucking and sucking. You're right, my husband has turned into some sexless creature, who rams his prick into me, maybe once every 3 months, then gives me a one minute 'joy ride', until he squirts, pulls out, and rolls over to go to sleep with an 'I've got mine' grin on his face. My vibrating dildo has to finish the job he so clumsily started. If it wasn't for my toys, and my hot tub, with those well placed jets of water, I'd be climbing the walls. My kids are away this weekend, and so's the husband. Now, I'm going to make up for lost time. Come home with me, I want to feel your log stretching my neglected pussy open, until you coat my inner walls with a thick pasting of cum. I want to swallow your cock, and taste your hot cream filling my mouth, and pouring down my throat! Please say yes!"

Ted had been watching her as she spoke, her husband was total fucking idiot. Jeez, married to a knockout like her, that doofus had hit the jackpot. The long blonde hair, full, swollen milk jugs, she had to be at least a solid 38, huge, cherry red nipples, a sexy curvy waist, a nicely trimmed muff as blonde as the hair on her head, her heart shaped ass with the butterfly tattoo, hips that gave him something to hold on to, without being too much to handle, and long, sleek legs. Married to a total package that every other man will kill for, and he can't service her?

"Oh yeah baby, you'll get what you need. Your husband's a fucking idiot, if he can't get it up, I sure as hell can!" Ted growled.

"Yes, oh yes, your 9 inch log is what I need. Let me take you home, I want to get my sex life back!" Linda purred.

They quickly got dressed, and Linda took the wheel. Ted showed her the gun, it was merely a replica gun, for display, it was not an actual working gun. He felt bad that he had scared her, but she was too happy to be angry. The weekend loomed ahead, and she was going to get the sexual servicing she craved.

Ted saw the area they were heading for, big houses, for people with lots of money. It looked like her husband was well off, the value of the real estate here was more than he could ever hope to see. They drove down a tree lined street, and Linda turned the Escalade to the right, into a driveway. A large iron gate barred the way, she pressed a button on a remote, and the gate swung open. She drove through it, and pressed the button to close the gate. Ted looked ahead, and a veritable mansion loomed up, as Linda drove the Escalade up the driveway, and into a 4 car garage. She unbuckled her seat belt, and smiled at Ted.

"Let me give you the grand tour Ted."

They went in through the front door, and Ted was wowed. High, vaulted ceilings, a huge living room with a massive stone fireplace, furniture that looked like fine antiques were carefully arranged. Linda led the way, and next to the living room was an honest to god library, a huge room with shelves and shelves of books. Ted took a look at some of the books, they looked very old, and very valuable. Next up was the family room, with a 60 inch High definition TV as the cornerstone of a home theater system.

Wow, all the material possessions, and yet, she was starved for sexual pleasure, Ted found it hard to understand how her husband could not deliver. Was he asexual, was he gay, maybe he had some mistress, maybe he just lost interest, but again, how any normal guy could lose interest in Linda was beyond him.

Linda led him into the kitchen, and set about making lunch. She made chicken salad sandwiches, and they went out on the patio to eat. Ted told her about his life, how it had recently taken a downturn when his business went bankrupt, his wife had left him and he'd been shafted in the divorce settlement, and how he had turned to crime to keep his head above water.

"Crime really doesn't pay, sometimes I'd get a hard one, who would just refuse to give me any money, and with a toy gun, I'd have to run away. I'm not going to hurt anyone, but even in the case where someone had some money, they didn't have much, thanks to debit cards and credit cards being so prevalent, the amount of real cash people carry is minuscule. It would be a good score if someone had 20 dollars. So, I'm living in a rooming house, with an old second hand van to get me around. I bought it from a pool cleaning company that was upgrading their vehicle fleet, it still has the company logo on the side."

Linda was at a loss for words, she'd always had a good life, never lacked for money or material possessions, she had all the material wealth she needed. It was sobering to see the flip side, the ones that life had been unkind to. She decided to start off on the right foot.

"Ted, come with me to the hot tub, and I'll show you what I was going to do."

With a 10 foot high privacy fence, Linda slipped out of her clothes by the hot tub, and let Ted get a good look at her body. Ummm, the way his gaze was locked on her body made her tingle, she could see the hungry lust in his eyes, and she turned slowly, letting him drink in his fill.

Ted could feel the boost, his cock reviving quickly. He watched as she tied her blonde hair up on top of her head, her big, sexy melons jiggling a bit with the movements of her arms. Her hips had a sexy curve, with that nicely trimmed muff as blonde as the hair on her head, long, sleek legs, and as she turned her back side to him, Ted again feasted his eyes on the heart shaped ass, the tattoo of a small butterfly perched on a carnation on her right ass cheek. She looked over her shoulder, and grinned, Ted stripped quickly, she saw his cock, 9 inches of rock hard pleasure, and she felt her mouth go dry.

"Come and join me in the tub, and watch how I use it for my pleasure", Linda cooed huskily.

Linda turned on the jets, and the water quickly became a roiling froth as the jets churned the water. Ted followed Linda down the steps and into the tub.

"Now, you sit right there Ted, ummm, I'm getting really horny, knowing that you're going to be watching me!" Linda purred.

Linda went over to the other side of the tub. She found the spot, splayed her legs apart, and pushed her entrance close to one of the jets. Linda let her head loll back, and moaned with sheer pleasure as the rushing water sprayed against her pussy, she teased herself, holding herself close enough for the water to rush over the outside of her pussy. She could feel the pleasure mounting quickly, oh god, it was so good, and she lowered herself down, letting the jet hit with more pressure, she reached down and parted her lips, letting the water jet against her clit, and that took her over, squealing and crying out in pleasure as she tumbled headlong into orgasm, the rushing jet hammering her clit, she quickly pulled herself away from the jet.

"Oh god, that felt so good. If I was here alone, I'd ride that jet to orgasm after orgasm, but with your nice hard cock ready, I want my next several orgasms from you, let's go Ted, it's time for the special tour, of my bedroom!"

They hastily toweled off, and when the entered the bedroom, Ted was amazed. A huge 4 poster bed set on a pedestal dominated the space, and above it, a large mirror that would reflect back the images of them.

In response to the raised eyebrow, Linda said, "When we first got married, he couldn't get enough of me, so we had that mirror put in place. For all the good it's done for me lately, I barely even notice it anymore, now, I want to be noticed. Ted, cuff me up when you fuck me, I want to be restrained again, it felt so sexy when I came while I was cuffed up."

Ted grinned, his cock iron hard. Oh fuck, what a stunning hottie, and she was all his...for the weekend, at least. Linda lay back, she had her arms up above her head, gripping the brass poles of the headboard, a lust filled smile urged him on. He looped the cuff chain through the bars, then snapped the cuffs around Linda's wrists. Linda looked up at the mirror, saw her body stretched out in full heat, her arms above her head, cuffed up, and a shot of blazing white passion surged into her. Fuck, she felt like she was going to burst into flames, the reflection made her lust white hot. Her eyes were blazing with passion, and Ted didn't need to be told what to do when her gaze locked on his eyes

"First, I want to go down on the sweet pussy, and lick you baby!" Ted growled.

Linda moaned with pleasure when she felt Ted's mouth making contact with her creaming center, she watched the reflection, could see Ted's head between the spread of her thighs, and she could feel the sizzling pulses of pleasure as his tongue worked over her steaming heat, oh god, it took 30 seconds before she was there, and she howled with pleasure as she felt her inner tunnel give that wrench, and she was crying out as her pussy burst apart in a blaze of pleasure, and Ted kept going, oh fuck, another orgasm built quickly, and exploded inside her again, her juices were running like a river, and Ted's excellent oral skills brought on a third, and then a fourth, and Ted raised up, his cock iron hard, and Linda needed that pole of pleasure, needed it like nothing she'd ever needed before, she felt she'd die if she didn't have that shaft splitting her open, NOW.

"Oh fuck, oh my god, ram me Ted, ram that cock into my cunt, and fuck me, I feel like I'm gonna die if I don't have you fucking me long and deep, fuck me NOW!" Linda growled huskily.

Ted nudged against her, and in one smooth, slow thrust, his cock slid in, and Linda howled with relief, as she felt him going deep. The slick tightness of her walls clasped at his cock, and Ted shuddered as her felt his cock bottom out, his balls slapping gently against her ass as she brought her legs up around his waist.

"Yes, oh yes, god it feels so good, now fuck me a long time", Linda cooed.

Ted was happy to do as directed, giving this hottie Soccer Mom a long, slow, gentle reaming. With Linda urging him on, Ted was soon power fucking her fiery fuck-hole, riding deep inside her. His cock felt as hard as a length of steel pipe as he reamed her steamy cleft, driving in balls deep, over and over. Ted reached down, cupped her glorious ass cheeks in his hands, and stroked at the tight rose shaped pucker of her asshole, feeling it twitch with excitement as he ran his fingertips around and around the rim.

Linda looked up at the mirror. She saw herself, saw Ted's body atop hers, his buttocks clenching an unclenching as he thrust his 9 inches of iron hard cock into her. She pulled on the cuffs, feeling no give, her lust blazed, and she saw herself as a slut. Only a few hours ago, she was being raped, then her horny, neglected cunt took over, demanded satisfaction, and her brain surrendered. She looked at herself, she saw what she was, a horny slut, that had been denied for far too long. No more, she thought, as she felt Ted's cock stuffing her eager cunt again and again. The feel of his fingers stroking at her ass hole magnified it, yes, a horny slut, I want to be Ted's horny slut, and that thought launched her. Watching herself in the mirror, oh god, it was too good, and she screamed, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, Ted, Ted, TEEEEDDDDD!"

Linda's legs tightened around Ted's waist, her shriek of orgasm filled the bedroom and her pussy exploded, spasming wildly, and the tightness of her cunt clamped tightly around Ted's cock, he continued to ram her, his cock was still building up the load, and she felt another orgasm grab her, shaking her body, yes, oh yes.

"Ted, turn me over, fuck me doggy style, give my horny neglected cunt more of that wonderful cock!"

Very quickly, Linda was on her knees, ass up, head down, again cuffed to the brass rails, fuck, it was so powerful, the feeling of being restrained while she was fucked, and Ted gripped her hips tightly as he plunged into her doggy style. Linda growled with pleasure, oh deep, so deep he was nudging against her cervix, mmmm, oh god that felt so fucking good. I wonder what my darling hubby would think if he saw his wife as another's man slut, she thought, and that idea excited her. She could see it in her mind's eye, her hubby watching the scene. Seeing her body in a classic doggy style, her rapist turned lover ramming her squelchy, juicy cunt, and she felt the throbbing, and the explosion, letting out a loud howl of pleasure as her body felt the wave take her, and another wave, and then a 3rd one washed over her, Ted's cock was almost there, but he pulled out. He wanted to see her riding his cock again, and he wanted to see her ass as she rode him. Linda felt the handcuffs being unlocked.

Ted lay back, his cock pointing skyward, and urged her on, "Ok baby, ride my cock, do a reverse cowgirl, I want to watch your sexy ass pumping up and down as you ride me!"

Linda was happy to do so, and Ted felt Linda's cunt sliding down his pole as she happily impaled herself. With a cry of joy, Linda started to ride him, pumping her hips up and down. Ted kept his eyes riveted on the sight, watching Linda's naked, heart shaped ass, watching the butterfly on the carnation tattoo rising and falling, the sight of her fabulous rump, swiveling up and down, oh fuck, so fucking hot, and he felt Linda's cunt clamp down on his cock, and her shriek of joy as orgasm quickly seized her once again.

Ted could feel his orgasm rising, and he grunted out, "Oh yeah, gonna cum, gonna flood you baby!"

Just on the edge, he felt Linda pull herself off his cock, he watched as she spun around and stuffed 6 of his 9 inches into her mouth, in one smooth easy movement, his cock barely missed a beat, and the sight of her swallowing his cock brought on the explosion, Ted growled out as he felt his cock erupt.

It took only 2 sucks before Linda felt his cock start pulsing, and she felt 3 hot, strong blasts of cum splatter the roof of her mouth, she quickly gulped them down, then, ahhh, much better, the thick, less forceful streams spewing all over her tongue, thick and creamy and delicious, she savored the taste of his load filling her mouth. He kept him in her mouth, waiting for the last spasm to race through his cock, then she swallowed him down as far as she could, then clamped her lips even tighter around his cock and pulled back slowly. She heard Ted's growl of pleasure as her lips milked his cock, she wanted every drop. When she released him, she smiled at him, and let him see she was swallowing every drop of his load.

Linda felt pleasantly beat, oh god, it was wonderful to feel so well fucked. She sprawled out next to him, and it took only a few minutes before she was lying on her side, she smiled as she felt Ted's body spooning her, his hand over her hip, and sleep fell like a dark curtain.

groomleader
05-12-2014, 02:32 PM
Part 3

Just as Linda Harmon was being put on her knees, ass up, head down, again cuffed to the brass rails, her husband, James Harmon lay back in the big, luxurious bed, feeling very pleased with himself. He was actually nowhere near any wilderness, he was in the VIP room at the Hyatt Regency 1000 miles away in Denver. He lay back in bed, listening to water splashing in the bathroom. The hotel, and the discreetness of the staff, paid for with generous tips, were perfect, so he could live his life the way he wanted. Keep Linda as the perfect trophy wife, when she was dressed to the nines, she made a stunning impression at all the big receptions and parties they were invited to. As for his sexual needs...

Almost on cue, the bathroom door opened and she was standing in the doorway, and oh god, what an impression. Sheila Mulloin was a 6 foot red-head from Texas, tall, and big bodied, not fat, but with a solid body he loved, with a set of big, natural 40D milk jugs, and the waist tapering down to flare out into the nice wide hips, she had a perfect hourglass figure. The Texas twang in her voice made his cock twitch, and the long, fiery red hair, with the exact same color pubic hair, drove him crazy, he'd had a lifelong weakness for redheads, ever since the neighbor's red headed daughter, Jessie Silvon, had taken his cherry when he was 15, and she was 19. God, it had been perfect, watching Jessie's tight body riding him, that awesome red hair whipping around, and her matching red bush riding up and down as her tight teen cunt milked on his prick, until he had exploded, and it felt like everything was being sucked up her tight, clenching pussy, as Jessie had climaxed with squeals of ecstasy.

Sheila walked over to the bed, her emerald green eyes glowing, and purred, "Now, I'm gonna sit on your face, and cum like crazy, all over your sweet little ole face!"

James watched, entranced, as she swung into position, and that red bush was inches from his mouth. She kept it trimmed to an even level, but she let it grow, she liked the feel of having a thick pelt of red fur covering her, and for James, and his penchant for natural red-heads, it was a bonanza. The lust filled scent made his pulse pound, and he grabbed her hips, pulling her down. He slipped his fingers into the cleft, and gently pulled her lips apart, pulling her tight against his mouth, his tongue slid up into her, and he ate her ravenously. Sheila's grunts and moans of pleasure urged him on, as he focused his tongue action on her clit, he rammed two fingers up inside her, eager for her to unload her cum all over his face. She started to gasp, and he could feel the clamping at his fingers, followed by Sheila's screech of orgasm, and a rush of hot cum spraying his face.

His cock was rock hard, and Sheila quickly took advantage, re-adjusting her body, them ramming her cunt down on to his cock. He grunted, the fiery red color of her pubic curls matched the heat of her cunt, she had the hottest box he'd even gotten his prick into. She took his eight inches balls deep, then paused.

Grinning, she cooed, "You like it like this?" then giggled.

Free to speak the way he wanted, to her, he growled, "Fuck, oh fuck yeah, your tight hot cunt is the ultimate, ride my cock you red-headed slut, let me spray a load into your fiery tight walls!"

He couldn't have said anything like that to his wife, husbands don't use such words around their wife, but with Sheila, his big brassy Texas red-headed fuck doll, he could speak exactly what he was thinking. Not only that, but it turned her on, and she responded.

"Yeah baby, oh yeah, you've got the biggest hardest cock ever, I love to feel it splitting my horny cunt open, I'm a gonna ride your big ole pussy splitter until my eager, whorish cunt gets a thick juicy load!"

Sheila did exactly that, James was spellbound, watching her ram up and down on his pole, her spectacular 40 inch tits bouncing up and down as she rode him, her equally spectacular red bush visible to his eyes as she lifted up then slammed down again. Her gasps and moans of pleasure started to fill the room, as his lust grunts and growls joined in. His eyes kept jumping from the sight of her magnificent tits to her red bush, the fiery heat of her inner pussy wrapped around him, urging him to blow. He fought down the urge to cum, he wanted to wait until Sheila exploded, her heat and tightness would become the ultimate sizzling, gripping hole, and he wanted to explode into the seething, burning vortex of lust at that time.

Sheila threw her head back, her long red hair swinging back, she felt the tingling, and she knew she was almost there. The sound of her own pussy gushing juices, producing that wet, squelchy sound as she pumped up and down on his prick like a piston, and the sound of their cries mingling, took her to the edge, her hands came up, and she started to tweak her throbbing nipples, and she could feel the rush.

"Fuck, oh yes James, gonna, oh fuck, gonna cum so fucking hard, fill my slutty cunt, yes, yes, YYYEEESSS!!"

The burning tingles raced through her womb then right into the cunt, and James felt the gripping furnace, the spasms racing up and down, and he growled and grunted as his cock swelled up tight, erupting right into the center of that burning pleasure well. His cock pulsed over and over, her gripping heat eagerly milking him, drawing 8 thick ropes of spunk deep into her, sucking voraciously at his cock until he was dry, every drop fired up inside her. They tumbled together to the bed.

"So what are you going to tell the wifey about your hunting trip? Gonna tell her how you bagged the elusive red beaver?" Sheila giggled.

James grinned, then replied, ''No problem there, the friend I'm supposedly out on the hunting trip with, is stashed away in his mistress' apartment, fucking and sucking the weekend away with his 20 year old secretary. We have an order in at Satellie's meats for a dressed and wrapped half a deer each, and I can just tell her that the trip yielded a deer we shared."

Sheila smiled, then cooed, "Ummm, the same way you are sucking and fucking your 25 year old personal assistant. I love being able to assist you James."

James lay back, with Sheila cuddling in against him. It was obvious right from the start, when Sheila was promoted from secretary to personal assistant, that she had the major hots for him. He tried to play it cool, but the red-head got to him, and on a business trip to Chicago, they had landed one of his company's biggest deals. They went out to celebrate, champagne and wine flowed at one of the best restaurants. They were feeling very good, and back at their hotel, Sheila made her move.

In the elevator on the way to their rooms, she pressed her body close against him, reached down, stroking at the bulge of his cock, and cooed, "So, what do I have to do to get you to go to bed with me?"

Unable to resist, he growled, "If you can tell me you're a natural red-head, that will do it!"

A few minutes later, in the bedroom of his suite, Sheila slipped her skirt off, she was wearing a set of black, crotch-less panties, and the light clearly revealed her lush, red pelt.

She purred, "So, now that's you've seen it, will that do it?"

Her green eyes seemed to be flashing green fire, James could feel the roar of lust, oh fuck, that red headed bush had him entranced. He walked towards her, fell to his knees, and plastered his face against her pelt, tongue squirming through that lush tangle of red, until he found her seam, and stuffed his tongue up her as far as he could. Sheila growled with pleasure, and spread her legs a bit more as James settled himself between the spread of her thighs, his tongue making designs of pleasure on her gleaming pink flesh. Sheila quickly shucked her blouse off, and she unhooked her bra, letting her 40D chest swing free. James was going to get another visual treat when he was done with her creaming cleft.

James had been in pussy heaven, licking at that rich red beaver over and over, until Sheila let out grunts of pleasure, and squirted her girl cum all over his face. After the first climax Sheila had been eager for more, she pulled him to his feet, and James was transfixed by the huge milk jugs, free of their bra, naked and on display for his eyes.

Grinning, Sheila purred, "They're 40D, and nature's own, no scalpel has ever come near these babies."

James quickly had his mouth at them, suckling, licking and nipping gently, her areolae were big, beautiful pink circles, topped with hard, stiff nipples, and Sheila let out growls of pleasure, her nipples were sending hot pulses straight to her cunt, making her cream flow. She grabbed him, pulled him down on top of her as they tumbled to the bed. James climbed aboard, and notching his cock against her entrance, he drove it in. He let out a loud growl, her cunt was blazing with heat, it suited the color of her fire red bush perfectly.

"Yeah, oh fuck yeah, my cunt's on fire, fuck me hard baby, I want your hose spraying down my fiery cunt! Fuck my cunt, ram my cunt, and give me your load!"

James was grunting and moaning as he drove his throbbing prick in and out, holy fuck, he'd never been in such a hot cunt, fuck, it did feel like fire. He had to work hard at delaying his orgasm, but it was worth it.

"Fuck, oh yes, cum baby, I wanna feel you squirt, spray my cunt down, cum with me, cum in me, now, oh fuck, NOW, YES YEEEESSSSS!"

As her body shook, her shriek of orgasm filling the bedroom, James' cock exploded, he let out a loud howl. Oh fuck, his cock pumped repeatedly, over and over, the thought of it being just like it was with Jessie Silvon crossed his mind, as his cock unload a gusher, then squirted out the final few drops of his load.

Remembering how it all started with Sheila had brought him back up, and Sheila grinned, his cock was like Superman, and she was always happy to take his super cock on.

"Do me doggy style baby!"

Sheila adored getting it from behind, it was how she lost her virginity, when her 36 year old father made her into a woman right after her 16th birthday. Sheila knew very little about sex, her Dad has said it was a special present, that only Daddies can give to their girls. Sheila was intrigued, even when he asked her to strip naked, and take to her hands and knees on the bed, she complied quite eagerly. Her Dad took full advantage, the sight of his 16 year old daughter's luscious teen body, poised so perfectly for doggy style, he was going to power his cock right between that red bush, and break her virginity. The idea had him harder than ever before in his life. He made sure his cock was well lubed, before getting behind her. She felt his cock nudge against her, pushing in slowly, the stretch was different, not uncomfortable, then she felt his cock being stopped by her hymen.

"Ok baby, I'm going to break your virginity, do you want Daddy to pluck your cherry? It may hurt at first, but then it will start to feel so good, and you'll be a woman, Sheila honey."

Sheila loved her Daddy, and Daddy had always been so kind, loving, and good to her. She felt safe, she wanted to please her Daddy.

She cooed out, "Oh yes Daddy, do it, pluck my cherry."

She felt him grasp her hips, pressing hard, then her membrane gave, Daddy pierced her virgin barrier, and surged in. Sheila let out a pained cry as her Daddy's hard cock surged past her torn hymen, and her Daddy shoved hard, burying his prick to complete her deflowering, and she gave out another pained cry as he buried his rampant cock balls deep, her virgin tight walls were now spread around the 8 hard inches of her Daddy's cock buried deep inside her. Her Daddy started to ride her slowly and gently, and she could feel her inner walls adjusting to the stretch. She felt a glow of pleasure from deep within, blooming, chasing away the pain, and all she could feel was the surging pleasure.

"Yes, oh yes Daddy, feels so good, fuck me harder Daddy!"

He was happy to do so, his daughter's cunt was the tightest, hottest hole he'd ever been in, and he had to work hard on delaying his orgasm, he wanted her to cum first. When he felt the spasms start, and Sheila's loud shriek of pleasure, he let go, erupting into her almost immediately, their cries of pleasure filling the bedroom as his cock pumped his thick cream into her, over and over.

That had been the first time with her Daddy, and there had been plenty of times after that. She loved to call him Daddy as he fucked her, that would make Daddy take her like a tiger. She grinned, now, she was going to try that out on James.

She felt the hard press of his cock, then the welcome intrusion of being penetrated, his 7 inches surged into her, and she growled with pleasure.

"Oh yes, fuck me Daddy, fuck me just like the first time you plucked your own daughter's cherry, fuck me, and give me Daddy's thick, juicy cum!"

The effect on James was electric. Hearing a 25 year old woman call him Daddy hit a major kink button. He grabbed her hips and started to ream her out, he was giving her a doggy style power fucking. Oh god, he could feel a red haze of lust, he was reaming out her steaming heat with a savage intensity.

"Do you like the way Daddy fucks his sweet daughter's cunt?" he growled.

Sheila cried out, "Yes, oh fuck yes, I love it, ram me hard Daddy, I can feel the tremors of excitement through your cock when you're deep inside of me, then the feel of Daddy's cock exploding, flooding me with your wet spray of sperm, the feel of your hot cum being pumped all over my walls. Make me your own little fuck doll, and fill your daughter's tight hole with Daddy's juicy cum!"

Sheila was just as excited about the role play as James was, and she let out a loud scream as her cunt exploded, the wrenching and spasming were superb, and James erupted, pumping another thick volley deep inside her lover's steaming hot pleasure box.

He wondered what Linda would think, if she could see the whole scene, her caring hubby doggy fucking his big, curvy Texas redhead, ramming her red-headed muff over and over again, roleplaying a Daddy/daughter fuck scene.

Just as he thought that, he didn't know that a thousand miles away, Linda was wondering what James would think if he saw his wife as another's man slut, her hubby watching the scene, seeing her body in a classic doggy style, her rapist turned lover ramming his rock hard cock in and out of her squelchy, juicy cunt.

groomleader
05-30-2014, 02:02 PM
Part 4

Linda was dreaming, a green meadow, Ted was striding towards her, naked, his cock looked magnificent, he stood over her, his cock towering towards the sky, she wanted it, she wanted that superb cock to fuck her brains out. She could feel the horny tingles in her cunt, that grew more insistent, and suddenly the dream blew away. She felt her body rising toward wakefulness, and she felt fingers stroking gently at her labial lips, ummm, that felt so good, and she opened her eyes, Ted's face right before her, his grey eyes glowing with desire, his lopsided smile making her pulse thump with quickly rising desire.

"Good afternoon baby, now that we've burned off the need to just fuck, I'm going to take my time, and make sweet, long love to you Linda, you deserve it baby," Ted said softly.

Linda threw back the covers, and growled, "Yes, oh god, yes, make love to me Ted!"

Ted feasted his eyes on the body of this fine Soccer Mom, her long blonde hair was spread out like a fan on her pillow, her 38 inch milk jugs capped with the huge, stiff, cherry red nipples, her thighs and her labial lips parted, the juices of her desire quickly building. Ted's mouth took hers, lips opening to each other, their tongues came together in a feverish dance of lust. Linda adored french kissing, and she could feel her juices slicking up her lips, she moaned into Ted's mouth as she felt his hot, slithery tongue gently probing her mouth, her tongue eagerly did the same. When Ted broke the kiss, he started to plant kisses all over her neck and shoulders, his mouth moved down, planting a path up her right breast, then the sizzling pleasure as his mouth eagerly latched on to her right nipple.

Linda had very sensitive nipples, and she purred, "Mmmm, oh yes, suck my tits, lick them, nibble on them, god it makes me so hot, suck my tits sweetheart."

Ted was eager to do exactly that, and the feel of his tongue licking and laving at her, mouth sucking and teeth gently nibbling at her stiff tit sent a gush of juices flowing out of her, she pulled him tight against her nipple, letting off growls of pleasure as he eagerly suckled at her.

Linda felt his mouth lifting off, then quickly descending on her left nipple, another fire line of sensation blazed towards her pussy, as Ted's mouth eagerly delivered the same sucking, licking and nibbling pleasure that her right nipple had enjoyed.

After turning her nipples into rock hard, stiff, tingling points of pleasure, Linda could feel his mouth tracing a downward path. She pulled her legs up and back, spreading herself fully for him. He kissed all over her mound, swirling his tongue through her neatly trimmed muff, the rich scent of her lust surrounding him.

"Oh yeah, you smell so hot baby, I'm gonna love tasting you," Ted growled.

Linda purred, "Oh yes, my cunt is hot and juicy, just for you Ted, eat me, eat my pussy, god I love to be eaten!"

Between the spread of her thighs, Ted lowered his mouth towards that pink, inviting target. Linda looked at the reflection, seeing herself spread out in full heat, Ted's head between the spread of her thighs, hovering over her soaking center, watching as well as feeling it was insanely hot, and she growled aloud at the feeling of Ted's tongue sliding up and down her lips, tasting the gush of her essence that surged out. Oh fuck, she was creaming like a teenager, Linda was in the grip of red hot, surging lust, Ted was bringing her up to a pinnacle that she hadn't been at for a long time. She could feel her orgasm start to gather, and she wanted his 9 inches buried deep when she came.

"Ted, Ted, fuck me now, make me cum all over your cock, drive it in, and fuck me like a little slut. Fuck me like I'm YOUR slut Ted!"

He rose up, Linda could see his mouth and his chin shiny wet with her juices. His cock was 9 inches of tempered steel, and she couldn't wait for the stuffing she would soon feel.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh yes FUCK ME!" Linda demanded, deperate to feel that pole splitting her open.

Ted nudged the head against her, and ran it up and down her soaking rim, teasing her a bit, then he moved up, and in one smooth push, slid in. Linda let out a squeal of sheer pleasure as his cock drove into her, until his balls slapped against her ass, and he was buried right to the hilt. Linda's inner walls hugged tightly at this most welcome intrusion, and she wrapped her legs around his waist, watching her reflection. She was going to watch herself get fucked at the same time as she felt it.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me, I'm ready to explode!" Linda cried.

Ted did so, pulling back then burying himself deep again, she could feel his cock pushing against her cervix, making her moan deeply on each in-stroke. Every out-stroke made her pant with longing, every in-stroke made her moan with pleasure, oh fuck, just one minute and here it comes, it was gonna be a blowout.

"Fuck, oh yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so fucking hard, fuck your horny little slut baby, gonna cum all over your giant cock, yes, yes, oh fuck, YYEESSSSS!"

Linda felt her walls closing around Ted's cock, spasming wildly, and her shriek of orgasm filled the bedroom as she exploded, her inner walls were rippling with spasms, her body vibrating like a tuning fork, gasping like a race horse as the power filled punch of orgasm slammed into her, she wasn't done yet, and it was quickly followed by a second, then a third, a fourth, and as her pussy was spasming crazily, ready to hammer her with a fifth orgasm, Ted reached his peak. Linda could feel his cock jerk, swelling up to full extension, Ted thrust one last time, as deep as possible, and Linda could feel the head of his cock pressing tightly against her cervix, splitting her open. Linda grunted as his cock head forced its way into the entrance to her very womb, and Ted burst inside of her, his throbbing cock squirting wildly. The feel of his hot seed being sprayed all over the walls of her womb brought on the fifth orgasm, Linda's howls of sheer pleasure mingling with Ted's lust grunts. Linda could feel her pussy spasm several more times, her tight grip milking Ted's cock as his hot seed was pumped directly into her womb, until she felt the ebb of her orgasm, and Ted slumped down next to her. She could feel the warmth of his cum deep inside her, she smiled at the fantastic way he had awakened her. She cuddled with Ted, enjoying the afterglow.

It was still only mid afternoon, and Linda wanted to swim. She asked Ted to join her, and she felt the excitement as they stepped out of the house. Naked to the world, they walked towards the pool edge. Yes, there was high security fencing, but still, she was outside, totally nude, while the man who wasn't her husband, who had just fucked her gloriously, was equally nude, right next to her. She could feel his load deep inside her, she smirked inwardly, wondering what her husband's big shot business associates would think if she told them all, to their faces, that her cunt was full of another man's cum. She smiled, as she imagined inviting all the associates to fuck her. Her husband watching, powerless to stop it, Linda in a doggy style on the desk, a line of naked horny men with rock hard dicks, lined up to ride her, and fuck her silly.

She climbed up on the diving board, and felt a thrill ripple through her at the way Ted's eyes hungrily devoured her. She jumped, and entered the water in a nice, slicing arc, and stroked along the length of the pool. Behind her, she could hear a splash as Ted jumped in, and they swam back and forth, Linda could feel the growing hunger of lust quickly returning, now that she had what and who she needed, she wanted to take every advantage she could.

Soon, Linda motioned Ted to sit on the pool edge. His cock was right at the perfect level, and she wanted to give him the best blowjob she could. She knew she had great cocksucking skills, but since her husband was neglecting her, she wanted a chance to keep her skills sharp. Linda took in Ted's cock, sliding her lips down his pole, her tongue making passes over his shaft as she started to bob her head, working her mouth down his cock, every downward bob, she took in just a little bit more. She was determined to suck in as much of his cock as possible. As she worked over Ted's throbbing cock, she wondered if her husband was having an affair.....

...Just as Linda started to work over Ted's cock, one thousand miles away, in the hotel room in Denver, Linda's husband James was laying back in bed. Sheila, his big, brassy Texas redheaded fuck doll, was eagerly sucking in his cock. Ever since her Daddy had taken her virginity when she was 16, Sheila had an Electra complex as big as the Texas sky, and she remembered fondly the times when she would fuck and suck Daddy's cock. She couldn't decide what she liked the most, having Daddy's throbbing cock bursting inside her pussy, feeling the rush of his warm sperm splashing her deep inner walls, or the pulsing of his eager prick in her mouth, filling her mouth with the hot, peppery blasts of his cum. Her Daddy had taught her well, she became a fuck doll, her pussy would cream when she saw a guy she wanted to fuck, and once she had his cock in her mouth, and her pussy, she'd be the most compliant fuck doll ever. Her Daddy had told her the way to hang onto a guy was to always be hot, ready, and eager to fuck and suck, whenever he wanted it. Her Daddy was proof of that, she'd serviced his cock at the drop of a hat, and the praise he lavished on her as he laid his throbbing cock into her pussy, filling her with his sperm, and pumping thick juicy loads into her mouth, cinched it.

She paused, lifted her head, and cooed, "Does Daddy like the way I suck his cock?"

James growled, "Oh yeah baby, Daddy likes it very much. Suck me baby, let Daddy's cock fill your sexy mouth!"

Sheila felt her pussy get another gush of her hot wetness, god, it was so fucking hot. The fact that James was not only so fucking hot, but that he was into Daddy/daughter play, made her hotter than the Texas prairie in July. She could feel his cock start to throb, and she knew his explosion was imminent.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby girl, suck Daddy's cock, I love the way my sweet daughter's mouth is milking my prick, yeah, yeah oh fuck YEAH!"

Sheila felt a large pulse traveling up his prick, and she pulled her head back, keeping his cock head inside, and he erupted, she felt two hot blasts hit the roof of her mouth, and 3 more streams spewing all over her tongue. She moaned around his spewing cock, swallowing him down to the balls, and drawing back slowly, the tight grip of her lips drawing every drop out of him.

Sheila pulled her mouth off, eagerly swallowing her big mouthful of cum, and climbed up his body. Her pussy was on fire, soaked with juices, and she needed his tongue, NOW.

James saw that red bush hovering over his face, and Sheila cooed, "Umm, Daddy, look how hot and wet you've made me, lick me Daddy, lick my redheaded cunt, I'm ready to explode!"

James was happy to do so, a few swipes of his tongue and Sheila screeched, her pussy felt like it was blowing apart, and James was soaked as she gushed a huge load of cum all over his face...

...One thousand miles away, Linda was giving Ted the hot, wet, steamy blowjob of a lifetime, Ted had never had such a hot, wet, eager mouth riding his cock, up and down, fuck, the tongue swirling action she gave his shaft as she sucked him was like nothing else. She had been able to take in 8 of his 9 inches, she just couldn't fit the last inch in. Judging by the grunts and growls of pleasure from Ted, it sounded like he sure wasn't complaining. Her hand cupping his balls, driving the spunk up into his shaft took him over the edge, and he growled, his cock exploding, Linda grunted with pleasure as his cock filled her mouth, fuck, it was like heaven, getting the fucking and sucking she needed.

It took only a few moments before they changed positions, and Linda was sitting on the edge of the pool, her legs spread wide. Ted knelt in between the V of her thighs, and she growled with pleasure as she felt his tongue sliding along her tight lips, lapping at her tight rim over and over. Oh god, he sure knew how to lick her, his tongue was painting fevered designs of sizzling lust all over her fat, swollen lips, dipping his tongue deep between her seam, then bringing it up, up, and....ummmmmm, oh yes, right over her clit. Fuck, it felt beyond great, it felt fucking wonderful.

"Yes, oh god yes, keep doing that baby, ummm, gonna make me cum, make your horny little slut cum, cum all over your face, don't stop baby!"

Ted kept giving Linda what she needed, and Linda could feel the rise. Linda could feel her orgasm gathering force, just as Ted slid two fingers in, and started to fuck her tight tunnel.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yes, Ted, Ted, TEEEEDDDD!"

Linda tumbled into orgasm, howling blissfully as she felt her orgasm crash into her, her inner walls clamping at his fingers, the gush of her juices splattering his face, she clutched Ted's head tightly against her as she shuddered and shook on the pool's edge.

As her orgasm slowly ebbed away, she slid down back into the pool, and Ted held her close, tongues twinning together. A sudden thought jumped to mind, she was not on birth control, she'd wanted her own baby, but with her husband such an inconsiderate lover, she'd thought that was just a dream. Now, Ted had spewed his sperm into her three times already, god she could be pregnant with his baby.

Ted noticed how she stiffened up, and saw the look cross her face.

Looking at her, he said softly, "Linda baby, is something wrong?"

"Well, this is hard to say, but I'm not on birth control, I've wanted a baby, my own baby, and with my husband being such a dud, well, I could be pregnant right now, with your baby."

She steeled herself for his reaction.

groomleader
07-23-2014, 03:02 PM
Part 5

He pulled her gently into the pool, grabbed her, hugging her tightly, and whispered, "Oh yeah, that would be so wonderful baby!"

Linda had expected a reaction, but not like this. She pulled her head back, and looked him in the eye.

"Really? I could be carrying your baby, and it's wonderful?"

Ted replied, "Yes, yes it is. I've always wanted to have a child, my wife wanted no part of child bearing, so I thought that my chance was gone. The choice in this matter is of course, yours, not mine. You know, the morning after pill is effective up to 72 hours. You could get it right away, and if you are pregnant, and don't want to conceive, there's the problem solved."

Linda grew quiet, and thought about it. Hmmm, there was a way, and she smiled.

"I know how to fix this. I am NOT going to abort what may be growing inside me. When my husband comes home, I'm going to tie him the bed, and make him fuck me. And I'll be the agressor, I'll make his cock work like it hasn't been worked for a long time!"

As Linda said this...

...1,000 miles away, in Denver, her husband's cock was working furiously. Sheila, his big, redheaded Texas fuck doll, had pushed her huge melons together, and James had his cock all lubed up, and he was fucking her tits furiously. Sheila was deep in a Daddy fantasy, rerunning in her mind when Daddy first fucked her tits, even at 16, she had already been a solid 38, and she voiced what she was thinking.

"Yes, yes Daddy, fuck my tits, I'm Daddy's little fuck doll, I want to be Daddy's cum dump, fuck my tits hard, and blow your swollen balls all over my face!"

James growled with lust, he was pumping his cock in between those luscious mounds, his cock head peeking out between the top of her breasts on every thrust. Having his 25 year old lover call him Daddy made him into a tiger, every time, and this time was no exception. He laid his throbbing cock between the valley of her more than ample cleavage, faster and faster, her urgings making his balls churn.

"Now Daddy, now, shoot your cum all over me, your little slut daughter wants every drop of my Daddy's incestuous sperm, splatter it all over my face, do it!"

The feel of those huge melons wrapped around his cock took him over, and he roared, "Oh yeah baby, Daddy's gonna shoot his sperm all over you, yeah, yeah, FFFUUUCCCKKK!"

James felt his cock burst, and a stream of sizzling sperm gushed out, and pasted Sheila's face from hairline to just below her chin. James felt the boost, so fucking hot, and 3 more streams powered out of his cock, and crisscrossed her face, two more had less pressure, and they splattered around her neck, giving her a pearl necklace. Sheila was still dreaming of her Daddy, the first time he fucked her tits and blew his sizzling load all over her face, god it had been perfect.

James tumbled down to the bed, seeing Sheila's face smiling serenely, splattered with the load he had just blown over her face. He had a fleeting thought, wondering what Linda was doing...

...1,000 miles away, Linda was telling Ted about her plan.

"I'm going to make his cock work, no more of the once every 3 weeks or less, and Ted, I want you to move in. We have a guest house, it's more than big enough for you to live in, and enjoy some privacy. You can be my cousin who's had a run of bad luck, and you need to stay with us for a while, so you can get back on your feet. And with you here, I can get your cock in my mouth, and my pussy, whenever I want to! I feel like I want to really bust out, I'm going to get my fill of both your cocks, and see which one of you can knock me up. If it's you Ted, can you handle the idea of the baby that you helped create, being raised by my husband? You of course would be able to see your child as often as possible."

Ted was thoughtful, wow, what a turn of events.

"Yeah, I can handle it. I was just getting used to the idea that I might never have offspring, now, I want that chance."

Linda grinned, and it hit her, a much better plan. Instead of using her womb as a lottery, why not, as it were, stack the deck? She'd get her husband to fuck her, but while he was humping away inside her, she'd be using her diaphram, and spermicidal jelly, so her husband's sperm would not impregnate her. But when Ted was giving her what she needed, he'd be riding her bareback, no protection, she wanted his load pumped into her womb, as often as possible, to impregnate her. She wanted Ted to be the Daddy, not her lazy lout of a husband. He's already gotten two from his previous wife, and she didn't want to get knocked up with his one minute joy ride.

She told him about that, to keep her husband's sperm away from her eggs. Ted grinned, it sounded like a great plan.

"If I'm still fertile, I want your seed to impregnate me. Ummm, it makes me hot just thinking about it, my belly, all big and swollen with my first child, your baby, Ted. My sister told me it turned her into a lust driven beast, she made her husband's cock work like never before. If that's how I'll feel, I'll need your cock to fuck me over and over again."

Ted asked, "Are your children that you have now adopted?"

Linda replied, "No this kids kids are my step children, from James and his first wife. "

Ted smiled as he thought about it. Ummm, the idea of Linda pregnant, that body carrying his baby, the swollen rounded belly, her swollen milk jugs, and the idea of fucking her over and over, to quench the fire, oh yeah, he could handle that.

Linda said, "So let's get things going. First we get you out of that rooming house you're staying at. The old van, we'll drive it to an auto salvage shop, and sell it for spare parts. There are three other cars in the garage, so you can borrow either the BMW, the Mercedes convertible or the Range Rover whenever you please. Then we get you moved into the guest house, and you can get settled in some nice, new digs."

She started to walk up the steps leading out of the pool, and Ted let his eyes drink in the vision as he followed. Oh yeah, the sexy shimmy of her hips, that fantastic ass moving in such a wondeful, cock raising rhythm, he knew that it wouldn't take long before he'd be riding that incredible body again.

When they started out, Linda took the Range Rover, and they pulled up in front of the rooming house. Linda reached into her purse, and pulled out several bills.

"Take this, to pay off what you owe."

He looked reluctant, and she said, "No, no arguments. I'm NOT paying you for fucking me, okay? This is NOT like paying for a male escort. I'd still be living a joyless marriage, with brief periods of masturbatory joy to break up the gloom. Your taking of me opened my eyes, no more joyless days, frustrated by the lack of sexual contact. And I am NOT going to give that up, for anything. I want you close by so I can get a sex life of joy and fulfillment."

The steely, determined look in her eyes convinced Ted, and he went inside. In a few minutes he was back, carrying a suitcase, and he placed it in the Range Rover's trunk.

"I'll get my van, and just follow me, there's an auto salvage yard not far away, we'll take it there" Ted said.

Back on the street, she followed the van, it was an 80's era Ford Econoline, and Ted drove it into the yard of Westvale Auro Wreckers. Linda parked the Range Rover, and waited as Ted went into the office. It took a while, but when he returned, he hopped in, and displayed the money.

"I did pretty good, got 300 dollars for it, now I can pay you back."

Linda looked at him, and said, "No, you will not. That money is yours, for you only. Remember what I said earlier?"

Ted said, "Are you always this tough?"

He was grinning when he said it, and she giggled, a joy filled, happy sound. She realized how long it had been since she had giggled with sheer delight.

"Now, let's go home, and get you settled in the guest house. When we get home, let me have your clothes, can I assume they could do with a good laundry cycle?"

He nodded, feeling bad about his shabby appearance, but Linda put him at ease.

"It's okay Ted, you were scratching out an existence, the niceties have to be put aside. But we shall put them aside no longer."

When they pulled to a stop in front of the house, Linda and Ted went inside, and Ted handed over his clothes.

"Strip Ted, I want to wash everything!"

His cock was semi hard, and Linda felt the twinges prickling at the inside of her tight walls, ummm, she wanted to christen the guest house, and she stripped, and led Ted outside. It felt so nice to be walking across the yard stark naked, the sun on her skin and the breeze teasing her nipples. They went into the guest house, it was hot and stuffy, and Linda switched on the A/C, and felt the welcome drafts of cool air starting to swirl. She was right next to one of the vents, it started to blow streams of cool air, sweeping over her breasts in a cool wave, and she felt her breasts pebble up, her areolas becoming stiff and hard from the sudden wave of cold air. That felt nice, and she felt the twinges intensify, ummm, she knew what she would need very soon.

Ted relaxed, and watched as Linda put towels in the guest bathroom, and made the bed. It was like having one of those maid services that offer naked maids, and the sight of Linda's body in her naked glory started his cock growing, he quickly went from semi-hard to rock hard.

She turned to face him, and felt her body respond to the sight of Ted, his rock hard 9 inches so ready to plunder her more than willing pussy again. She turned down the bedspread.

She said softly, "Ted, I've never had sex in here, let's christian the guest house, shall we?"

In a few seconds, she was in his arms, and she felt the need settle over her full force. She kissed him urgently, her lust driving her, her juices were slicking up her lips already, oh fuck, she was almost dripping with desire. She walked backwards slowly, not breaking the hot swirling tongue action, until she felt her the back of her knees touch the bed. She broke the kiss, and lay back, her smile invinting him.

"Oh fuck I'm so fucking horny, take me Ted, no foreplay, I'm too damn horny, can't wait, just ram my cunt, I need to be impaled on your dick, fill me up again Ted!"

Oh god, the sight of Linda spread out on the bed, that awesome body in full heat, he took position, and in one smooth stroke, he buried his 9 inches.

It had been like a physical pain, her inner heat had been achy and throbbing, and Linda howled with pleasure. She felt the hard thickness parting her walls, driving deep, until she felt his cock head nudge against her cervix. Oh yeah, he was in the right place, and Linda was eager to get another spray of Ted's sperm, oh fuck, if she got pregnant, she wanted Ted's baby more than ever.

"Yes, oh yes, so deep, ride me baby, I want another load of your baby making sperm deep inside me, knock me up, I wanna carry your baby!"

Ted felt her legs wrap around his waist, and he got the rhythm going, her hips tilted up to the hard thrust of his driving cock. He thought of Linda, her belly swollen with 7, 8 months of pregnancy, her breasts, already a breast man's delight, would be big, swollen milk jugs, her appetite for sex sharpened by the hormone flood. The picture in his mind made his balls churn, oh yeah, he was gonna cum massively.

Linda could feel her deep inner tingles starting, she'd been given a big push in that direction by the sight of Ted, his cock rock hard and eager for her. She could feel the tingling surging into her, racing along her tunnel, and she was on the edge.

"Fuck, oh fuck, gonna cum, cum with me Ted, cum in me deep inside me, yes, oh god, yes, yes, GAWWWWWWWW!"

Her pussy wrenched, spasms racing up and down, and she felt his cock swell up, and the piercing of her cervix, his cock poised just inside her womb. Perfect, oh fuck yes, and her quivering tightness millked hard at him. She heard him growl loudly, and then the gushing warmth filling her as he erupted, squirting over and over, the walls of her womb getting sprayed with Ted's fertile sperm.

Ted's body shook and shuddered, the tight milking was unlike anything he'd ever felt, and he could feel thick streams of his cum pouring into her, his cock was doing its best to impregnate her, the tight pussy helping out, eagerly sucking at him, getting every drop.

She held him in, and cooed, "Ted, stay on top of me, keep your cock inside me as long as you can, to help your swimmers go after my eggs."

They lay in the afterglow, Linda smiled, she could almost feel his sperm, eagerly heading for the prize, wanting to be the one out of so many that would start the fire of a new life growing inside her.

Smile123456789
07-24-2014, 04:38 PM
Great story.. would love to read more...

storypost603
09-02-2014, 10:42 AM
that was a great story..... Please post more....

mmessner38
11-12-2014, 10:13 PM
Really awesome story. Wish we could have more about the mom and less about her husband.

groomleader
11-30-2014, 10:15 PM
Part 6

After several minutes, Ted's cock softened to the point where it popped out of her. She was half asleep, and she cooed softly as she felt Ted slide off her, and cuddled in against her right side, holding her close. The security took her the rest of the way into sleep...

...she was fucking Ted, riding his big cock, right in the marriage bed. Her husband opened the door, staring at the spectacle of Linda fucking a stranger.

"How do you like it, honey?" Linda growled, "Like the sight of your trophy wife fucking another man? I'm letting him pump every drop of hot, fertile sperm into my hungry, neglected womb, I want his baby! What would your big shot business associates think if I told them that another man was creaming my cunt? What would you think if I bent over, and invited them all to fuck me, one after the other? Would that get you all hot, watching your trophy wife on hands and knees, letting all of them take me like an overheated little slut, getting a doggy style gang bang like a live fuck doll? Would it get your little prick all hard, watching all your business associates creaming my cunt, then lining up so I can suck all their cocks, and letting all of them gush their loads down my throat?"

She grinned as he turned away, and slunk out of the room...

...deep in the dream, Linda's smile curved her lips, as the dream played on. She suddenly found herself in an executive boardroom, she was draped over the conference table, and all her husband's business associates were in a line behind her, all naked, all with stiff, hard cocks, ready to fuck her. Her husband was tied to a chair, being forced to watch. Linda grinned at him, then growled with pleasure as the company VP drilled his 9 inch cock into her needy, greedy cunt. Oh yeah, he grabbed her hips and drilled her expertly, Linda was letting out squeals, growls, and coos of pleasure as she felt her cunt getting stuffed. She looked at her husband, laughing at his expression as he watched his trophy wife getting fucked like a sex starved slut.

She felt the pulsing of the prick buried deep inside her, and as he growled out "I'm cumming, oh fuck YEAH!", she was humping her ass back at him as he stiffened up, and splashed a huge load of cum deep inside her pink hole. No sooner had he pulled out then another eager cock was ready to take his place, and in one smooth thrust, she was wonderfully stuffed again. She felt like a live fuck doll, eager to let them use her cunt like a fuck toy. One after the other, she was mounted, a rock hard cock would pound away at her pussy, until a rich thick load flooded her pink hole. She grinned as her husband's image of her as the perfect little wifey, the trophy wife to make him look like a big shot, was exploded.

As the last dream cock exploded inside her, she jerked awake. The bedside clock read 6:30 PM. The other side of the bed was empty, and she got up, and looked in the bathroom. No sign of Ted there, and she felt a worm of disquiet deep down. Had she mistaken his affections, was it all part of a game? He could make a huge score, considering that he now had access to the house. She peeked outside, and relaxed. Ted was swimming, doing laps back and forth.

In just a minute, she strolled over to the pool. Ted noticed her approach, and swam over to the side of the pool. She saw his eyes locked on her nude body, the dream had her inner sanctum churning, making her tingle deep down in her womb. Add in that look that made her lust sound, she had become a lust driven lady, now that she had a lust driven man with her, this weekend was going to be spectacular.

"Ummmm, baby, oh yeah, when you walk around like that in all your naked glory, I can't take my eyes off you! Turn around sweetheart!"

She was always unsure about how her ass looked, like more than a few of her friends, they were always worried about how their asses were shaped. Too small, too big, too misshapen, the doubts were many and consequently, she was normally shy that anyone get more than a fleeting glimpse of her ass, even when it was covered with clothing. Linda felt the thrill as she turned, the tattoo on her right ass cheek, of a small butterfly perched on a carnation, had been something she had gotten just before she married James, in what she thought was an attempt to pretty it up. Ted had shattered all the doubts of whether her ass was sexy, she turned, cocked her ass, and let Ted's eyes drink his fill.

She looked over her shoulder and cooed, "Like what you see honey?'

Ted growled, "Oh yeah, perfect, the most perfect ass I've ever seen."

Ted was not just saying that, her ass was the hottest ass he'd ever had the pleasure of being up close and personal with. When he took her doggy style, he couldn't take his eyes off the sight of her cheeks jiggling slightly as he pistoned his cock in and out of her. When they were fucking face to face, he liked to grab her cheeks just before his cock would explode deep inside her silken wrap. He hauled his body out of the pool, and Linda felt the familiar fluttering, his cock was rock hard, just the sight of her had brought him back up.

"I was going to suggest that we go out for dinner, I'm hungry", she purred. "But, when I see your cock all stiff and eager again, we can go a little later, every time I see your cock, I need it. Come baby, let's grab a quickie, then we can head out for food."

Ted toweled off as they made their way back to the main house, and once in her bedroom, she pushed him back on the bed with a giggle. She squatted over him, lining up her creamy slick entrance with his surging cock. Linda's hands positioned his cock, and slid back and forth, letting his cock run along her opening, her lips, syrupy and slick with her juices rubbed over the length of his shaft. She rolled her hips back a little and felt the tip of his cock nudging against her opening. Linda let out a low moan, thrusting down hard as Ted humped up towards her. She felt the spreading open, her pussy wonderfully impaled, and she growled with pleasure as she sank down the full length, until he was buried to the balls.

Ted's growl answered hers, as his cock was wrapped in the tight, wet, clutching heat, Linda's pussy had been so neglected, but he was going to be happy to make up for all the action her bonehead of a husband was unable or unwilling to deliver. He watched the joy start to play across her face as she started to ride him, eager to milk his cock as she drove down on his eager prick, over and over, her warm, wet muscles milking his cock.

Linda started out slowly, each thrust deeper and more intense than the one before it. Linda's gasps of pleasure, mixed with Ted's grunts started to fill the room, she started to fuck him faster, thrusting her tight tunnel down his cock, then up again. Linda could feel the muscles of her pussy gripping Ted's shaft tightly as she plunged down his cock, over and over.

Ted's cock was in a fiery wet fulcrum of pleasure, the gripping cling of her around his shaft was making his prick sizzle, the cum starting to boil. Again and again she rammed herself down on his cock, Ted had the pleasure of watching those luscious melons bounce up and down in time with her thrusts. In the overhead mirror, he could see her body twisting and writhing with pleasure as she rode his cock, he felt his cock start to swell, the tip of his cock pushing hard against her cervix.

Linda let out a growl, then a loud moan as she felt him breech her cervix, his cock at full extension, ready to flood her womb. She reached down, and started to gently squeeze his balls.

"Fill my womb baby, cream my cunt, oh yeah, cum in me now, oh fuck, yeah, fuck, gonna cum, oh fuck yeah, I'm cumming, oh my god!!"

Linda felt her orgasm rush into her body, she squealed with pleasure, it drove Ted over the edge, he grabbed her hips, humping up as his cock head was lodged in the entrance to her very womb, and then the heated gush as his cock burst inside of her, squirting another thick, juicy load of his hot seed directly into her womb. Linda let out a keening wail as her pussy pulsed wildly with a second orgasm, then a third, fourth and fifth tumbled in one after the other. The tight grip of her pink walls convulsed with each orgasm, milking Ted's cock for every drop, her body shivering in a multiple climax.

Linda rode that wave of pleasure, until Ted's cock had unloaded every drop, and the glorious feeling started to ebb slowly away. Linda looked down at Ted, and seeing the pleasure on his face, and knowing it was her body, her tits, and her long neglected pussy that was creating that pleasure, made her feel better than she had for a long, long time.

"What are you thinking, baby?" Ted said softly.

Her stomach gave a grumble, she giggled and said, "Umm, that now my major hunger has been satisfied, I want dinner!"

Ted laughed, and said, "Sounds like a great plan!"

Linda replied, "And I know the best place to go, if you like Italian food."

Ted said, "Love it!"

Ted watched her swing out of bed, and he couldn't take his eyes off her as she strode around the room, still naked. She paused, bending slightly over the dresser as she went through her sexy undies drawer. These were the racy, hot things she wore, to get herself hot and bothered, so she could come home, and masturbate wildly, rubbing her creamy pussy to orgasm, them jumping in the hot tub, and planting her pussy against the jets, cumming over and over, burning off the sexual frustration that she built up from her dud of a husband. She fished out a silk black thong pantie, and she felt Ted's eyes locked on her ass. She smiled, and she made sure Ted got a good look as she wiggled her ass, pulling them slowly up until the thong was nestled in between the sexy moons of her behind, bisected by the thin curving strip of silken fabric that was now nestled tight against her ass hole. Linda felt a shiver of pleasure, her ass hole was still virgin, and she wanted Ted to bust that virgin hole for her. This weekend was going to be a lot better than many previous weekends.

She turned, and saw Ted's eyes drink up the vision, her almost naked form, her pubic triangle just barely covered by the black silk panel, oh yeah, she was glorious, and Ted knew that he'd want her again, very soon.

She paused, smiling, to let him enjoy the view of her melons, before she slipped on the matching bra, and nestled her dairies inside the cups. She then slipped on a black mini-dress, she wanted to look as sexy as possible for Ted, for her lover.

-=Wrighty=-
12-06-2014, 05:28 PM
More... More... More....!

Smile123456789
12-14-2014, 06:54 PM
thank you for the addition

groomleader
01-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Next chapter coming up very soon.

groomleader
02-13-2015, 03:55 PM
Part 7

Linda opened the closet, and pulled out some clothes for Ted. Her husband was about the same size, and she took out the red bikini style undershorts that she found so sexy, a pair of black socks, black dress slacks, and a burgundy colored dress shirt. She wanted him to wear something nice, his old clothes needed some serious laundry work, having to live a hand to mouth existence, she realized that laundry was way down on the things to be done list. She saw him pull on the shorts, ummm, seeing the outline of his cock through the fabric, so sexy. He dressed, combed his hair, and turned to face her.

She saw that smile that turned her on so much as he said, "How do I look?"

She walked up to face him, and pulling him close, she whispered, "Very handsome, and very, very sexy, let's go lover."

She let out a purr of pleasure as his hands cupped her ass cheeks, and gently squeezed them, sending tremors of desire through her. Her body was still needy with desire, and she squirmed against him, feeling his cock pressing against her. Knowing that they had all night, and heeding the insistence of their hungry stomachs, they parted, and walked hand in hand into the garage. She insisted that he drive, and being behind the wheel of a new Mercedes convertible was sheer driving pleasure. She gave him directions as they drove, and they pulled into the parking lot of a cozy little Italian trattoria called "La Mangatoia". Linda had been there before, and the food was sublime.

Ted escorted her in, and got an ego boost as he saw the male patrons ogling Linda's sexy body, and envying his good fortune for being her date. They were seated in a nice quiet corner, the lights were dim, and the setting was very romantic, with a candle burning softly on the tabletop.

The waiter came over, and Ted's eyes grew wide as Linda started conversing with him in perfect Italian. Linda knew what was the best, she ordered an appetizer of Bruschetta, a Caesar salad for two, a first course of Spaghetti alla Carbonara, and second course of Veal Saltimbocca, and a nice Italian pinot noir that would complement the meal perfectly.

As the waiter left the table, Ted grinned and said, "When did you learn Italian?"

Linda said, "Back when I was 12, my Dad was transferred from his job. It was a big promotion, to go from the San Francisco office to Rome, and rather than do the long distance, see each other now and then marriage, my Mom decided to move with him, and I fell in love with Italy. The whole country just grabbed me like a magnet. When you live in the country, it's so much easier and faster to learn the language. Living in Rome was like a dream come true. And, with summer vacations, I was able to explore Italy thoroughly. The history of Italy came alive, all right there. The history and beauty of Roma, the eternal city. The art history of Firenze. The history of the Amalfi coast, where you can see the ruins of Pompeii and Herculinium. The seaside city of Sorrento, looking out over the Bay of Napoli. The Alps of northern Italy. The eastern coast, facing the Aegean Sea. It was 10 years that I'll never forget. Italy is an absolutely fantastic country, I want to go back there again very soon."

The waiter brought their wine, and they lifted their glasses.

Linda said, "Let me make the first toast. To the man who opened my eyes, and gave me pleasure that I haven't felt for so, so long, and has showed me a whole new vista of sexual pleasure."

The Bruschetta arrived, and Linda enjoyed watching his reaction, the enjoyment of the taste.

"One of the many reasons why I LOVE Italy", Linda replied, "The food is absolutely delicious. When I moved back to the US, my taste buds went into withdrawal!"

The Caesar salad was prepared at the table, and Linda enjoyed watching Ted's reaction, as he watched the waiter deftly preparing it.

Ted was enthralled by the way the food was prepared and served, it was like no Italian restaurant he'd ever been in. The pizza and pasta chains were a long way from a classic Italian trattoria.

Linda was enjoying his pleased expressions at the meal. Her mind started up again, she wanted more. She realized that she didn't want a slug of a husband, raising her child when Ted might be the father. She made the decision, and it was simplicity.

"Ted, I want to go further. I'm going to divorce that bum of a husband. I'm sure he's cheating on me, I have a detective trailing him, but I think he'll confirm my suspicions. I cannot cheat you out of the raising of our child, I am sure that I'm fertile enough to get pregnant. The way we've gone at it so far, I could be knocked up already!"

She felt a thrill run through her body, getting gloriously fucked and she might be knocked up already.

Ted was stunned, the idea of being with a knockout like Linda, and having her sexy body swollen with the evidence of her pregnancy when they were out and about, all the horny guys envious at his good fortune, oh yeah, he could live with that.

"How would we work out with the kids?"

Linda smiled, "Well, remember, they are not my children, they are step children. I inherited them after he divorced his first wife. They hate me, I was the home wrecker even though I never met him until after the divorce. Even now, they still dislike me, his son has called me a whore or a bitch on numerous occasions, and his daughter called me a cunt. Can you believe it? Eight years old, and she's already that foul. I'm sick of having to try and play nice to two brats, yes, they are little brats. He can get the hell out of my life, and take his kids. Him and his ex-wife can work that out, I'll be glad to get them off my hands. When he gets home on Sunday, that's it. He's out, he can move his ass, and his brats to the beach house."

"Would it be a good idea for me to find another place until the dust has settled?"

"No, you stay right where you are. I'm gonna give him the bum's rush, he won't even be able to set foot on the property. I'll have a locksmith to get all the locks changed, and change the settings on the home alarm system, just in case he tries some cute tricks. You are staying right where you are, in my house and especially my bedroom, which will become our bedroom, and I will require prodigious sexual servicing from you. I want to get pregnant, and I want your baby!"

After they had eaten their veal, the waiter returned. Linda again conversed with him in Italian, she ordered 2 cappuccinos, and an order of Zabaglione and Tiramisu, so they could share the 2 most famous Italian desserts. The cappuccinos and desserts arrived, and Linda and Ted thoroughly enjoyed the delicious creations. Linda was pleased, the Zabaglione was the best since she'd lived in Italy. The Tiramisu was also a winner, the true Italian delight she had known in Italy. Less sugar, and more cappuccino flavor. They eagerly swapped tastes of the desserts.

After dinner, Linda and Ted drove around a bit, enjoying the mild night air, until Linda could feel the tremors of desire starting to make her warm deep down inside.

"Ted, let's go home, and make love to me, I need you again," Linda cooed.

In the master bedroom, by the mellow glow of candlelight, Ted slowly stripped Linda, letting his eyes drink the fill of her sexy body being revealed, bit by bit, licking and kissing all over her gorgeous body. Linda moaned with pleasure, and soon she was belly down on the rumpled sheets of the bed, her ass raised up by two pillows. She still had on the silk black thong panties, and Ted felt his pulse pound as he peeled the panties her thong off, kissing and licking Linda's ass cheeks, hearing her soft moans of desire. He pulled her ass cheeks apart gently, and his tongue started to lick at her asshole, licking at the tight pucker. It took Linda's breath away, she'd never had her asshole licked, much less fucked, and Ted's obvious enjoyment, his tongue licking and laving at the sensitive tight pucker, made her heart pound. She decided, then and there, she wanted Ted to deflower her ass.

Linda cooed, "Ted, my ass hole is still virgin, would you like to deflower my tight ass?"

"Oh yeah baby, I'd love it. Let me lick your asshole some more, help you get loosened up baby."

Ted continued, and the feelings shooting through Linda were sheer pleasure. Ted brought up a finger, and gently wormed his way in. Linda felt the clamping, and she worked hard on relaxing that tight clench. If she was going to take Ted's erect 9 inches, she was going to learn how to relax that tight clamp.

Ted said, "Okay baby, I think the best way would be for me to sit in an armchair, and you straddle me in a reverse cowgirl style, and lower yourself onto me, so you can control the penetration, and stop it if it becomes too painful."

Linda got a bottle of baby oil from the bathroom, and spread it over the head of his Ted's cock. She spread more up and down his massive shaft. His cock was rock hard, glistening with lube. Linda then gave it to Ted, and she bent down, presenting her tight twitchy hole. Ted dribbled the baby oil onto her ass, and stroked it over the tight crack. He slid his fingers in, spreading around as much lube as he could.

Linda could feel her tight, virgin hole twitching, she felt a bit scared, but also incredibly turned on. She trusted Ted's assurances that he would let her decide if she could take it, and the idea of letting her control the penetration. She straddled Ted's legs, and after positioning herself and bending her knees, Linda lowered her ass towards Ted's straining member.

Ted said, "I'll hold your ass cheeks and you hold on to the chair arms. That way I can support some of your weight and spread your cheeks apart at the same time, while your arms can support you, and let you go at your own pace."

Linda could feel Ted's hands grasp her cheeks, pulling them apart gently so her tight, virgin ass hole could be fucked. Linda was nervous and excited in equal measure, as Ted's thick, stiff cock nudged lightly at the tightly puckered entrance to her virgin ass. Linda could feel the large head of his rock hard cock pressing against her ass hole. She took a deep breath, and willed her sphincter to relax. After a few moments of positioning, she sank down. Linda could feel his large head slip inside, and her ass clamped down. She let out a soft moan of mixed pain and pleasure, it hurt, but it was exciting to know that her ass hole was about to be de-virginzed. Linda worked on relaxing, relaxing, and slowly she felt her ass loosen up, and she felt ready to continue. She started to squirm her ass, and felt his cock entering, bit by bit, allowing her tight hole to sink slowly onto his well lubricated shaft.

Ted watched her sinking slowly down his shaft, getting really turned on by the sight. It was a huge turn on, knowing that he was the one to deflower Linda's last vestige of virginity. Ted had never felt anything so tight and warm as Linda's ass. Her sphincter alternated in contracting and relaxing around his cock, taking it in bit by bit. Linda could feel the pressure, twinges of pain at each little bit gained, but the knowledge that her last vestige of virginity was gone, sent a rush of sexual heat through her. Linda was determined to take every bit of his nine inches up her tight ass.

Finally, Ted's cock was almost completely engulfed up Linda's tight squeezing ass. Linda took all the weight off her arms and sat fully on his lap. She grunted as she took the last bit of Ted's thick cock up her tight ass. It seemed to throb within her, and she stayed in place for a minute or two, her asshole stretched around Ted's cock, getting used to the big stretch of Ted's rock hard nine inches up her completely.

Ted said softly, "You okay Linda baby?"

Linda whispered, "Yes, I'm okay, just my first time for anal, ummm, your cock feels even bigger. Congratulations Ted, you just popped my ass hole cherry!" She giggled, squirmed her ass a bit, and cooed, "Just need a little time, to let my tight ass adjust."

Ted whispered, "Okay Baby, just so long as you are willing. Take all the time you need, we aren't going to a fire drill."

Linda felt the warmth of Ted's concern for her well being. Her lout of a husband probably would have just shoved it in, and basically raped her ass if he'd been interested in fucking her ass. She put him out of her mind, and concentrated on the here and now. Linda could feel her ass adjusting to the stretch, and she could feel the discomfort fading quickly, being replaced by a pulsing warmth of pleasure all through her pubic region. Linda lifted up slowly, a few inches, and sank back down onto Ted's straining prick. She started to ride up and down a little faster on his cock, her body starting to throb with pleasure. One hand went to her throbbing tits, and Linda started to tweak her steel hard nipples, sending horny sizzles of pleasure to her pussy. Her other hand reached down, her clit was rising from its hooded canopy, eager for her fingers, and she started to stroke gently at her eager orgasm button. She could feel her orgasm start building.

Ted watched the horny sight of Linda, riding his cock in reverse cowgirl style. He loved the view of her heart shaped ass, the right ass cheek, adorned with her butterfly perched on a carnation. Watching her fabulous rump going up and down, his cock was steel hard, and he could feel his cock building up his load.

Linda was now in all pleasure, the pain had vanished, and the pleasure of getting her ass hole fucked was mind blowingly good. She rose and fell on his rock hardness, the length of the strokes increased, and the rate and strength of her sphincter contractions increased as well. Finally Linda was sliding up and down, almost the full length of Ted's cock. Her ass was throbbing with sweet sensations of pleasure, oh fuck, her orgasm was almost on top of her.

Ted could see Linda riding his prick wildly, letting out grunts, gasps and growls of pleasure, his cock was throbbing, ready to explode. The tight squeezing of Linda's no longer virgin asshole was driving him wild.

Linda gasped, "Let it go baby, cum, cum in my ass, christen my tight ass walls with their first load of cum!"

Ted growled, his balls let go, he grabbed her hips, pulling her down tight onto his lap, and bucked up to her as he spent himself in a shuddering orgasm, his prick spurting wildly, splattering thick ropes of cum deep inside her.

Linda could feel his cock throbbing, pumping her ass full of his massive load, and the feeling of his cock shooting wildly inside her, shoved her over the edge, and she howled with pleasure as her pussy exploded in orgasm. Her body shook wildly, as she rode the crest, her pussy and ass hole pulsing with contractions, the room was filled with their sounds of orgasmic joy. Linda stayed on his cock, eager to get every last bit of his load up her ass. She lifted up and felt his cock slip out of her. Linda fell onto the bed, her asshole twitching wildly. Her body was shaking with the massive sensory rush, aftershocks still running through her body.

Ted got up, and went to the bathroom. He took the facecloth, and running some warm water onto it, he worked up a massive load of suds. He washed his cock thoroughly, soaping up then rinsing off. His trip down the virgin Hershey highway had felt incredible. He went back into the bedroom, and saw Linda under the covers, and he slipped into bed. She felt the weight of him joining her.

Linda purred, "Ummm, Ted, you made my last cherry plucking so enjoyable! Come spoon me baby, hold me close while I fall asleep."

She felt his warm body pressing against her back, his arms coming round to hold her close. She let out soft sighs of pleasure and contentment as she felt sleep descending on her, and she drifted off with a big smile on her face.

Rammy
01-31-2016, 06:57 PM
Excellent

groomleader
03-07-2016, 02:33 PM
Part 8

Private Investigator Samuel Hitchins boarded the Learjet he'd chartered out of Denver, his briefcase secured under his arm. He had quite an array of evidence to show his client, taking everything he'd gotten on Linda Harmon's cheating husband James.

He remembered getting the assignment, when Linda Harmon came to his office, wow, she was a knockout. Golden blonde hair, oh wow, she was stacked, her big sexy melons would jiggle delightfully with the movements of her arms. Her hips had a sexy curve, the dress she was wearing displayed long, sleek legs. She was a wet dream personified, and her husband is cheating on her? What a jerk.

He noted down all the particulars, setting up how he would trail this guy. She eagerly paid his retainer, and she said money was no object, just to get him, and find out if he's fucking some slut. After she left, he dreamed about being her man, seeing her golden blonde pussy spread open for him, her golden blonde hair spread out on the pillow, that sexy smile, her voice with a throaty purr, urging him on to fuck her, stuff her cunt.

He cock was rock hard, refusing to go down, he needed to let off the lust, and he dropped in on his fiancé before she went to work. He was really ramped up, his fiancé got a long, hard reaming, she thought she'd died and gone to fucking heaven. Though he was ramming his fiancé, powering his cock into her red haired muff, his imagination had Linda Harmon underneath him, her golden blonde pussy was taking the eager plunges of his cock, oh yeah, fuck he was really pumped up. He felt the pussy he was filling tighten up, the body beneath him crying out, shuddering in climax, he imagined it was Linda, how she'd look at the moment of orgasm, it was Linda's cries of pleasure filling the bedroom, Linda's golden blonde fuck-hole clutching his shaft, milking his plunging prick like crazy. He filled his mind with that vision, and his cock burst deep inside his fiancé's hot, churning box. His growl and grunts of orgasm joined her cries of pleasure as his cock sprayed crazily, depositing his lust fueled load deep inside the needy heat.

He'd easily tailed James to Denver, looks like his cover story about going on a hunting trip, yeah, he was hunting for pussy to bag. He's seen James walk into the hotel with his girlfriend on his arm, oh god, what an impression she made. A 6 foot tall redhead, that long mane of red hair, big bodied, not fat but a solid, curvy, voluptuous figure that made his own cock twitch, holy shit, her huge milk jugs had to be at least 40 inches, the waist having the classic hourglass curve, tapering down to then flare out into the nice wide hips, she had a perfect hourglass figure. They'd passed by him, he'd been able to see from her eyebrows that her capet and drapes were a matching set, and he could feel his cock stiffening. The Texas twang he overheard in her voice made his cock even harder, James was going to be in a hotel room with a big, curvy Texas redhead, and he had a feeling that there weren't going to be doing much except the old mattress mambo. He'd followed them into the elevator, getting off on the same floor, and walking down towards the end of the corridor, he'd noticed the room they were taking, and he walked away from them, glancing at the room numbers as if he was looking for his room. He hurried downstairs, luck was with him, the room right next to theirs was vacant, and he easily got it. Back upstairs, he settled himself in, hoping that they'd go out for dinner, so he could plant the bugs.

A few hours later, he heard their door open and close, and he heard the redhead's voice, "Come on James, let's go over to that delicious steakhouse, then y'all are gonna be servicing my tight little pussy!", followed by her giggle.

He gave them a few minutes to clear the way, then downstairs, he flashed his P.I. identification to the desk clerk. Judy Yates was young, very pretty, a blue eyed blonde, ummm, nice. She seemed impressed by him, and he was able to use that, a story about trailing a wanted jewel thief, and a folded 100 dollar bill, to gain a key to James' suite. Upstairs, he'd quickly installed a hidden microphone and a videocam to record all that transpired. They were connected to a portable disk drive, that had a capacity of 1 terabytes of data. They were set to start when the door opened and closed, and would also stop recording after 5 minutes of no activity detected, so as not to waste recording space. With that much space, he'd record every second of what went on, he had a feeling it would be some pretty damn hot stuff.

Downstairs, he'd returned the key to a smiling Judy. She seemed to be waiting for an invitation, and when he asked her to join him after her shift, she eagerly accepted. She was at his door minutes after her shift, she'd reminded him of Linda, her tits were smaller, and her hair was a darker shade of blonde, but when she'd quickly peeled off her clothes, her body was sizzling hot in its own right. She was hungry, eager, and insatiable. Samuel got a hot, sex filled weekend, Judy was an excellent fringe benefit of this assignment. She'd sucked him off, taken him up her tight cunt and her even tighter ass, many times. She'd gotten him up as often as possible, he lost track of how many loads of cum she swallowed, and how many loads splashed inside the tight clutch of her pussy, and the even tighter grip of that awesome asshole.

When James and his Texas slut went out for Sunday brunch, Samuel slipped into their room, removed the bugs, the cam, and the portable disk drive, and quickly headed for the airport. He had an appointment to keep, and Linda was going to see the infidelity of her cheating husband.

"Yes, yes, oh god, feels so fucking good, go deep baby, ram my cunt!"

At that moment, Linda was being ridden, Ted's rock hardness sampling the wet, juicy depths of her pussy, as they fucked wildly. Linda's sexuality, put into the deep freeze by her husband's lack of attention, was now red hot, she'd never been so filled with lust, so hungry for sex, sex, and more sex, never felt so desirable as when she saw her desirability in the way Ted devoured the sight of her nudity, the way his cock would be hard and ready for her, and the glorious bloom of his cock pumping her, then blasting his hot, creamy sperm deep inside her womb. Come on eggs, she thought, there's that hot load of eager sperm wanting to fertilize you, make me pregnant, I want to be knocked up with Ted's baby. That thought made her whole body tremble, and she felt the glorious rush.

"Oh fuck, it's so fucking good, cum in me Ted, make a baby in me, yes, now baby, NOW!"

She let out a shriek of pleasure as she felt his cock swelling with his urgency, breech the tight grip of her cervix, oh yes, deep inside, and with another shriek of pleasure she went over, Ted's grunts and growls of orgasm joined in, and she felt the pulsing, the hot rush of his cock pumping a flood of cum all over the walls of her womb. She was letting out growls of pleasure, come on eggs, do your stuff.

Ted let the wonderful grip milk him for every drop, then he lowered himself onto Linda's body full length. Linda loved to feel Ted's hardness lodged in her, help keep the sperm inside as long as possible, and the feel of her eager pussy stretched around his stalk. Face to face, they shared soft gentle nuzzles and kisses, riding the wonderful afterglow.

When he finally slipped out, they got dressed, and went out for brunch.

Linda said, "I hired a private eye, Sam Hitchens, and he's going to be dropping by at 2 PM this afternoon, with what he's been able to find out about James. I'll finally have the truth, and I think it's not going to be pretty."

Ted said, "Do you want me to not be around at that time?"

"No, I want you there. You are my future, and I want you, the man I love, the future father to my child, by my side."

Ted felt the glow, ummm, such a beauty, and she really, really wanted him. He'd never felt so in love, god, she was amazing.

He pulled her close, and whispered, "I love you too baby. You are amazing, I will never do you like your bum of a husband has. When the divorce is final, I want to marry you right away. Linda sweetheart, will you marry me?"

Linda felt the emotion, she had a lump in her throat as she whispered, "Yes, oh yes Ted, I'll be so happy to be your wife, and the mother of your child."

Right on the dot of 2 PM, Samuel arrived. He quickly hooked up the portable disk drive to his laptop, and started the show going. Linda felt the drop in the pit of her stomach, there it was, in living color, the big bodied redheaded Texas slut, riding her husband. She saw it all, and heard it all, that role playing of Daddy and daughter sounded so fucking perverted. She was surprised that it hurt so much.

Samuel Hitchins concluded with, "And that is what his hunting trip was all about."

Linda felt the growing anger, and she said, "Thank you Mister Hitchins, I will deal with his cheating."

She wrote him out a very large check, and he burned 2 copies of the disc drive for her to keep as evidence, in case her husband tried to fight it out. They were quickly stored in her personal safe, the one that only she had the combination to. When her attorney's office opened on Monday, she was going to get it going right away, and her other copy of the disc drive would be stored in her safety deposit box. She quickly got a 24 hour locksmith on the line, and he was over quickly, to re-key all the locks. While that was going on, she notified her alarm company, and had all the passwords changed to a combination that James would never figure out. She was going to lock him out, for good.

At that moment, her husband and his Texas fuck doll were having one last session. Sheila was in a doggie style, she threw back her head and arched her back, letting out soft moans as James drove in, and pumped her hot, wet pussy for several deep, lubricating thrusts, making sure his cock was covered with her juices. He pulled back and rammed in hard, Sheila's moans and grunts started to fill the bedroom, she was quickly lost in the shooting pleasure of having her cunt fucked, god it was so good.

"Oh yes Daddy, fuck my tight little cunt, fuck me with your big Daddy cock, give your sweet daughter another load of hot Daddy cum!"

James always got a lust fueled boost when she called him daddy, and he really laid the wood to her, his thick, burly meat plunging into her over and over. Sheila was just as eagerly pumping her hips back, hungry for every last inch of his cock to stuff her to the max. She was ridden hard, but that just inflamed her lust even more, Sheila's squeals, cries and groans of pleasure were non-stop, James' hard cock slamming her pink hole, and she was just a mass of writhing lust, her orgasms slamming her she felt his cock swelling tight, and she shrieked with pleasure as James went off, blasting a hot, creamy payload deep inside her, inundating her cervix with his thick cream.

They tumbled down to the bed, gasping, sweaty and breathless, floating in the afterglow.

Sheila purred, "Ummm, James, this has been such a great weekend. Can't wait to see you at work on Monday, let's do it in the Conference room, after work!"

James grinned, and said, "You got it baby!"

They quickly got dressed, and at the airport, the flight was delayed. He called Linda, to tell her that he'd be late. He was just about to find out, that he had been found out.

milker
01-12-2017, 09:03 AM
nice hot story thanks

groomleader
01-11-2018, 09:49 AM
Part 9

When Linda picked up the phone, her husband's voice said cheerfully, "Hey baby, how's my sweet little wifey? Looking forward to seeing me baby?"

Linda felt the surging of fury, keeping her voice calm, she said, "I have something for you, take a listen," and holding the receiver down to the speakers, she started the recording going.

James heard his lover's voice crying out, "Yes, yes Daddy, fuck my tits, I'm Daddy's little fuck doll, I want to be Daddy's cum dump, fuck my tits hard, and blow your swollen balls all over my face!"

"Now Daddy, now, shoot your cum all over me, your little slut daughter wants every drop of my Daddy's incestuous sperm, splatter it all over my face, do it!"

He felt faint, sick to his stomach, holy fuck, the jig was up, big time.

Linda's voice, full of anger returned, "Nice hunting trip you had hubby. Hunting up that big Texas redheaded slut, and of course mounting her like a trophy. I've not only heard, I've also seen some real high definition action of your mounting technique. What's the matter hubby? Cat got your tongue?"

Sheila was looking at him with alarm, he was pale white, trembling.

Her voice a bit calmer, Linda said, "Don't show you face around here, I have had all the locks re-keyed, and the security codes changed, you are locked out. As for your brats, pick them up at their friend's houses, and take them with you. Did you know that your son has called me a whore several times, and your sweet 8 year old daughter called me a cunt? They hate me, they act all nice and kissy kissy when you are around but after that, they call me whatever filth comes into their minds. Collect your brats, and you can work it out with your ex-wife. Or dump them on Sheila, I'm sure she'll get called the same, or worse."

James didn't know what the hell to say, and he managed, "Linda, I'm so sorry, it just..."

Linda cut him off, "Ah yes, the old story, 'It just happened.' Yeah, shit happens, but I'm flushing the shit, not letting it pile up. You can go and live in the beach house, it's big enough for you, your kids and your Texas slut. I'll box up your clothes, and your personal possessions, and have them delivered. I'll have the Escalade shipped over, but I am keeping the other three vehicles. You can keep the beach house, I want clear title to this house, the vehicles and a generous cash settlement. I'll contact my lawyer, and get him to call your lawyer. I think a nice, tidy divorce would be well in order, I'd hate to have this video leak out to the press. I'm sure your big shot business partners would be most displeased to see you and your Texas fuck doll's exploits in the daily tabloids."

James gasped, "You wouldn't...wouldn't...

Linda jumped back in, "Well, if I was vindictive as hell...but I'm not that vindictive. What was your problem, you couldn't touch me, except for a mercy fuck every month or so. And always the lights out, two minute 'bump and snore', jeez. You shove me up on a fucking pedestal, show me off like a trophy wife, but god forbid you should soil my body with your baser desires. Did you ever think about coming to me for anal sex? That maybe I'd like it? Or letting me suck your cock, then letting you cum all over my face? But to answer your question, the recording is stored in a safe, secure location, known only to me and my lawyer. Call it an insurance policy. I'll draw up what I want, I will be lenient, I won't put you in the poorhouse, my dear soon to be ex-hubby. But I will want a generous settlement."

James said, "Anything, I'll be very generous, just keep that recording safe."

Linda said, "There, see how easy it was? My lawyer will contact your lawyer to state the settlement terms, and get this going. I hope your Texas fuck doll is worth it. Goodbye James."

The receiver clicked in his ear, and his head was spinning. She found out, holy shit, she found out.

Sheila, her eyes full of fear, said, "James, what is it? Are you okay, you look like you've seen a ghost."

He managed to say, "She found out, my wife found out about us!"

"How...how did she do that?"

"She must have had a private detective trail me, she's got a video recording of you and me in our hotel room. She played a bit of the soundtrack over the phone, and she's got the goods on me, for sure."

Sheila said quietly, "What happens now?"

"Well, I have to pick up the kids, and take them to the beachside house. Since they are only stepchildren to Linda, she wants nothing more to do with them."

Sheila's eyes had a hopeful look, as she said softly, "James what about us? Once the divorce is final, what will become of us? You know I'd marry you right away. Are you that interested in me, sweetheart?"

James distractedly replied, "Yes, yes, when the dust is settled, we'll talk about what happens next."

Sheila was far from reassured by what sounded like the old brush-a-roo, but she reasoned that there were plenty of times to work on him, at the office, on a business trip, she intended to make herself totally without compare, and get the ring on her finger.

Linda sat back, her head was also spinning. She leaned in against Ted, then the totality hit her, and she burst into tears. Burrowing her head against Ted's chest, she let loose, large ragged sobs. Damn, it hurt like hell, being betrayed like that. She had always been more than ready and willing to have her husband give her a long, cum ending ride, and the bastard was boning his big Texas redhead, instead of his wife. That fucker, she never wanted to see his cheating face again.

As her tears faded, she was aware of Ted holding her very close, gently stroking her hair. She was feeling very safe and cozy in his arms, he handed her a tissue, she smiled, wondering what kind of a pickle James and Sheila were in now.

She lifted her head up, gave Ted a small smile, and said, "I would have liked to record what was said between James and his Texas fuck doll after I hung up."

She got up, and said, "Let's get out of here for a while, I'd like to clear my head of all this crap. I want to drive up to the mountains, and take a walk in the forest. There's a great trail I know of, and I'd like to go there. "

They quickly changed into hiking clothes, Ted loved the view of her bare breasts just before she slipped on a sports bra, and the view of her bare legs. God, what a sexy set of milk jugs, the kind Ted could fondle all day, and never grow tired of. Those awesome legs, strong, supple and nicely curved, the way they wrapped around his waist as they fucked, spasming and pulling him in hard when she was in the grip of orgasm, what a package, he again marveled at what an idiot her husband was.

At the garage, Linda unloaded what belonged to her from the Escalade.

She grinned when she went to the back window, and ripped off the Mom figure from that happy-crappy stick figure bullshit.

Linda said, "His brats had insisted on posting that silly shit, and of course to Daddy fucking Dearest, they could do no wrong. His Texas fuck-doll, if she's dumb enough to move in with him, will no doubt find out what his brats are like, in person."

Ted got to drive the Range Rover, and Linda directed him as they ascended the main highway. At her direction, they turned off onto a secondary road, and dropping it into 4 wheel drive, they made their way up the steeper inclines. Ted was feeling his pulse racing, this was a bit more extreme then he had been on, but it felt good as the Range Rover handled the climb with relative ease. The road became level, and it ended just in front of a large stand of old growth forest. Parking and getting out, Linda pointed out the trailhead.

"There it is, the Sunset Pass tail, it's a 6 mile loop, there are a few inclines, but for the most part, it's level, great views, and surrounded by trees. Almost no one knows about it, I was lucky enough to hear about it from my friend Alice, she's a real backcountry enthusiast, and I promised to tell no one else, so we could keep this as private as possible. Just what I need, it's like medicine for the soul to be up here. And with the man I love with me, it's even better."

Ted slipped on a backpack, and they set out. The first mile of the trail was the inclines, and Ted worked up a sweat, breathing hard as he was taking the inclines. Linda was used to the climb, and she lowered her exertions so as not to leave Ted in her wake.

Linda was thinking, My lover is here with me, I am sure that he's getting well turned on, and so am I. The way he ogled my tits while I was putting on my bra, and the way he checked out my legs, after I had put on my hiking shorts. I can feel his eyes locked on her ass, I can feel that telltale throbbing need, I know the perfect spot for him to fuck me.

Now that Linda was getting the best fucking ever, her sex life was back on the right course, and she was determined to get knocked up with Ted's baby, she was a sex hungry tigress, already her pussy was twanging with need, achy for another hard stuffing. She smiled as she thought back to a few scant days ago, who would have thought that a rape would turn into hot sex, and my rapist would become my lover? My fuck-hole needed it, wanted it, and damn, did it feel great.

The trail leveled off to a large alpine meadow, full of wildflowers and butterflies, Linda felt the tensions slipping away. Ummmm, this trail never failed to make her feel better, she saw the lake just up ahead. The lake was a perfect spot, on her first hike with Alice, she'd stared, open mouthed as Alice paused at the lake, casually stripped naked, and stood just before the water. With her friend encouraging her, and with them being alone, Linda had been brave enough to try it out. Once she was nude, she felt prickles all over her body, being naked out in the open like that was kind of a turn on. The feel of the water, cool at first, then her body adjusting as it glided over her nudity, made her feel so good. Every time she'd been up here, she would always skinny dip. She was determined to NEVER wear any kind of bathing suit, ever again.

Linda reached the shore, turned to face Ted, and with a lust filled smile, stripped naked in front of him, she smiled as she saw the hard bulge rising up, feeling the thrills as his eyes drank in every bit of her nude figure, then she turned, and waded into the lake. Turning to face him once again, she cooed, "Ted, come here lover, come and join me, and fuck me. Sperm down my tight little pussy!"

Linda watched him strip, feeling the impatient need of her overheated cunt demanding satisfaction. His steel hard cock led the way as he waded out to her. Ted pulled Linda to him, their lips mashed together, tongues quickly meeting, swirls of passion making Ted's cock hotter, and Linda's pussy sizzle. Ted stepped between Linda's legs, and ran his fingers over the folds of her pussy, feeling the sizzling juices coating his hand, listening to her moans of pleasure. Ted felt her hand wrap around his stiff cock, he grasped Linda's ass cheeks in his hand, lifting her slightly, her legs circling his waist as he lined up his cock-head up against her hot, eager entrance.

"Oh yeah, just right, ram my cunt lover, blow your balls all over my fertile womb, plant that seed!"

Linda felt his cock nudge against her opening, then she wiggled her body, and slid down the length, letting out a growl of pleasure as she felt her tight pussy being parted, sliding down until he was balls deep. She felt Ted's hands around her ass lifting her body up, then letting her wiggle her way down the hard length again, she squealed with pleasure as she swallowed his cock again.

Ted, buried to the balls, started to pull back and pump his hips up, settling into a slow, steady rhythm, savoring the tight, hot grip and Linda's cries of pleasure as she rode his steely hard fuck pole, savoring the wet, hot slide into her, over and over. The repeated penetration of Linda's fuck-hole was so tight and buzzing, every thrust felt like an urgent request for him to gush his load. He really laid the wood to her, power fucking her tight, fiery cleft, he felt his balls draw up tight, ready to explode.

Linda could feel the rush, getting set, and she howled, "Do it lover, cum in me, flood my womb, cream MEEEE!"

Her voice rose up to a full on scream, she saw bright spots flashing before her eyes, and the wave slammed into her. Linda's pussy clamped tightly around Ted's cock as she felt his cock swell, piercing her cervix, she could feel the tremors of excitement shooting through his cock, the explosion, the heat of his passionate eruption flooding her womb with his spray of sperm, that wonderful rich, liquid warmth jetting into her, filling her up with such wonderful sensations, her pussy spasming wildly against that thick, hard shaft, milking greedily, wanting every drop.

They stayed joined until Ted's cock ebbed enough to slide out of her entrance. Now that they had adjusted to the coolness of the water, Linda wanted to swim, and with Ted joining her, they did. Ted was a good swimmer, and she thrilled to the idea of her lover, naked, swimming with her. Oh yes, skinny dipping just got a whole lot more enjoyable.

When they left the water, the sun felt good, and Linda quickly took to her knees, eager to suck Ted back up for another round.

Linda clamped her lips around his cock and went back and forth, she looked up into Ted’s face as she took his prick into her mouth and sucked him. Linda adored the sensation of soft silky skin over a hard prick going in and out of her mouth. A rush of saliva bathed Ted's cock, and Linda eagerly applied her cock sucking ability to Ted's dick, making him moan as he rode wetly in and out of her wet, sucking lips. She played with his balls, gently squeezing them as she rode his pole. She felt his cock top out, and as much as she would have loved to suck out his load, she wanted that load to spray down her womb, never knew which sperm would be the lucky one to get the life growing inside her. She could be knocked up already, and she thrilled to the idea that she might already be pregnant. But until she was sure that she was pregnant, every load would be for her womb, she wanted her baby chamber inundated with loads of hot seed.

She lay back, spread wide, and watched Ted take position.

"Ram me lover, I need another load of fresh sperm, get me pregnant!"

Ted nudged against her, and his eager prick surged in, Linda squealed with pleasure as his prick surged in, feeling his balls smack against her ass as she was impaled. She wrapped her legs around his waist, and urged him on.

"Oh yeah, fuck me, Ted, fuck me hard and deep...! You know how to fuck...oh yes, do it hard...harder...yes, yes, oh yes, fill my tight little cunt with more hot sperm!"

She flexed her muscles, giving Ted a hot, almost virgin tight ride, he growled as he felt her pussy grip him. God, what a hot, sexy lady, and she was his. The gods had really smiled on him.

She felt his cock pick up speed, and he was power fucking the tight grip. Fuck yeah, Linda loved the hard, demanding thrusts.

"Oh yeah lover, go deep, split me open, and spray down my womb!"

She felt his cock jerk, then swell up tight and her cry of joy as he pierced her cervix, she cried out, "Yes, yes, cum with me, cum inside me, oh yes, yes, Ted, Ted, TEEEDDDDD!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, and she felt the explosion deep inside her as her fuck-hole clamped down on him, and milked hungrily, eagerly along his cock shaft, wanting to drain every drop.

Ted grunted, growled as his cock burst deep inside her, and the sucking action drained his cock of every drop, as her womb hungrily took it all in.

Oh yeah little swimmers, find that egg, and claim it, ran through Linda's mind. If she was not yet pregnant, and this was the spot where it all started, she could think of no better place to start that fire of new life inside her.

groomleader
02-06-2018, 09:59 AM
Part 10

James had just picked up his son Luke and his daughter Carrie, and was telling them that Linda and him were no longer going to live together, and they would be living out at the beach house.

His son piped up, "You mean you finally saw what a whore she was?"

His daughter, letting her mouth go before her mind tried to stop her, jumped in, "Yeah daddy, why did it take so long before you threw out that home-wrecking cunt?"

James was stunned, Linda had told him that she was getting shit from his kids, and here was the proof.

He held onto his temper until they got to the beach house, then he unloaded on them.

"What the hell is that filth pouring out of your mouth? Luke, what you said is bad enough, but Carrie, that C word is the most vile, filthy word you could ever use. Linda is a wonderful woman, she had no part in the breakup between your Mom and I. And the breakup between Linda and I has nothing to do with Linda, it was my fault that we will be getting a divorce."

He went into his bedroom, and got the wide leather belt, doubled it over, and stalked back into the room.

"Your gutter mouths cannot go unpunished. Bend over, you both need a hard spanking."

He raised the belt high, and aimed the first swing at Luke's ass. His loud grunt of pain filled the room, Carrie heard that and trembled, knowing that she was next, and her loud shriek joined in as her father whipped the belt down on her. Luke was hit with 5 hard strokes, Carrie, because of the usage of the word cunt at her age, received 10, and both of them had a very sore backside.

"Now get to your rooms, and go to bed, and don't ever use those words again!"

Carrie and Luke were trembling, their cheeks were bright red throbbing globes of pain, their father's voice was so full of fury, they scurried off like rats deserting a sinking ship.

Carrie jumped on her bed, stripped and dived under the covers, her cheeks burning, she had to stay on her belly. She was terrified, Daddy, her Daddy that was so loving, so giving, had turned into a fury driven Father, she'd never seen him so angry. She lay in the darkness, shaking, until at last sleep finally claimed her.

Luke had born up better, being raised to believe that you don't show signs of weakness. Yeah sure, his ass hurt like hell, but he'd gotten off a lot lighter than Carrie, his sister must be in a lot of pain right now. He quickly got into bed, and looked up at the darkening ceiling, wondering what the hell was in store for them now. All the times he'd casually called his step Mom a bitch or a whore, almost like it was a rite of passage, came back to haunt him. And Carrie, actually calling her step Mom a cunt, shit, he'd never used that word, or wanted to use that word. Where the hell did his 8 year old sister get that vile word from?

James was worn out, jeez, he felt totally discombobulated, it felt like he didn't know up from down. He locked up, and went off to his room, stripping and crawling into bed, ready for sleep to claim him. His mind refused to shut down, and he lay wide awake, his mind racing.

His mind ran over the shambles of what had just occurred, from fucking his fiery redheaded Texas fuck doll, to getting the boot from Linda, his perfect little trophy wife, believing that his sweet little wifey would never find out. His cock started to stiffen up, he was startled to realize that his cock was rising up to his vision of his soon to be ex-wife. His mind tormented him, bringing out the crystal clear vision of Linda, her full, swollen milk jugs, huge, cherry red nipples, a sexy curvy waist, a nicely trimmed muff as blonde as the hair on her head, hips that gave him something to hold on to, without being too much to handle, and long, sleek legs. Her ass was a work of art, heart shaped, a tattoo on her right ass cheek, a small butterfly perched on a carnation.

His cock was rock hard, almost painful, and he grabbed his cock, and started to stroke off, god, his mind kept the film reel going, crowding Sheila off his mind's stage, playing back the hot fuck Linda and he had shared on their wedding night, his mouth eating her alive to her cries of pleasure, then mounting that sexy form, Linda's cry of joy as he drove in, bodies bonded together in a hot, lusty fuck.

His cock started to throb, his hand stroking as he remembered the hot, gripping cling of Linda's fuck-hole. Her cries and gasps of pleasure had filled the room, until with loud squeals of pleasure, her orgasm had grabbed her, making her quivering fuck hole tighten down on him, milking hard, and as his cock erupted in his mind, in real time his cock exploded, his hand pumping hard, bringing thick gouts of cum blasting out of his throbbing prick, grunting and growling, his eyes wide as he saw his spunk arcing up, just like a fountain spray as his cock squirted out a built up load. He sighed with pleasure as his balls got the relief they needed, geez, he would have had a case of blue balls as deep as the Pacific ocean, if he'd not gotten that load off.

He got up and stepped into the attached bathroom, grabbed a towel and mopped off the thick, gooey ribbons, then returned to bed. They had enjoyed a lot of hot, lusty fucking, before he's gotten lazy, and been lured into bed by Sheila's hot red box. His mind was winding down, and he turned his thoughts to Sheila. He knew that she was totally in love with him, she was a great fuck, her fiery red hair really cranked him up, and that fiery hot box was a joy to get his prick into. With them working together, and having empty conference rooms with nice thick carpeting, they had ready made rooms for them to fuck around in. The office was deserted between Noon and 1 PM for lunch, and Sheila's cries and growls of pleasure would fill the conference room, as James powered his prick into the hot, wet heat, riding his big brassy Texas fuck doll to a shaking, shuddering climax, the tight red hot grip of her cunt milking every drop out of him. He'd make sure she got all the hot fucking and sucking she wanted, he didn't want to piss her off. Linda was one part on an equation he had to keep happy, and Sheila was the other part of the equation that he had to keep happy.

He knew that Sheila would be expecting him to propose, he wanted to, but he was going to have to seriously look at the problem, if he brought Sheila in to this situation as it stood, oh man, the kids would ho doubt start in on her. He needed to contact his first wife, and set up some kind of custody arrangement. He'd gotten the kids full on, his wife had been deemed as an unfit parent at the time of the divorce. He knew that she was remarried, and had gotten a better handle on her life. She'd inquired of him about sharing custody, and he had said he'd think about it. This was just what he needed. That seemed to satisfy his mind, which mercifully shut down, and with his cock relieved, he felt sleep approaching. His mind thinking about Linda, and Sheila, and the trouble his horny dick had led him into, he wondered, just before dropping off, how Linda was holding up, he hoped she wasn't too broken up.

It would have done James no good to know, at that moment, Linda was not broken up at all. She was spread out in the master bed, a candle lighting up the room with a soft, golden glow, feeling the nudge, then the slow sinking feeling as Ted slid slowly, gently into her. Her mind was totally focused on the feelings shooting through her, her cry of pleasure sounding as she felt Ted's sperm filled balls slap gently against her ass. Linda's inner walls hugged tightly at this most welcome intrusion as she brought her legs up around his waist, and urged him on.

"Fuck me, fuck me, oh yes FUCK ME!" Linda demanded, desperate to feel that 9 inch pole splitting her open.

Ted did so, pulling back then burying himself deep again, she could feel his cock pushing against her cervix, making her moan deeply on each in-stroke. Every out-stroke made her pant with longing, every in-stroke made her moan with pleasure.

"Fuck, oh yes, oh fuck, split me open baby, give me more hot sperm, flood my womb and get me preggers!"

Ted felt the surge, a gorgeous beauty like Linda, and she wanted him to get her knocked up, really fired up his lust. He started to drive in, at her urging, he started to fuck her faster, he was driving almost the full length, his swollen prick, glistening with her juices would pull almost all the way out, then he'd ram it back in, her tight walls spreading open around the driving plunge, oh god it was like heaven.

Linda looked up at the mirror. She saw herself, saw Ted's body atop hers, her legs around his waist, his buttocks clenching and unclenching as he thrust his 9 inches of iron hard cock into her. That gave her a huge push, and she could feel the tremors starting deep down.

"Fuck, yes, yes, gonna cum, gonna cum so hard, Ted, ted, TTEEEDDDDD!"

Linda felt her walls closing around Ted's cock, spasming wildly, her shriek of orgasm filled the bedroom as she exploded, her inner walls were rippling with spasms, her body vibrating like a tuning fork, gasping like a race horse as the power filled punch of orgasm slammed into her, she wasn't done yet, and it was quickly followed by a second, then a third, a fourth, and as her pussy was spasming crazily, ready to hammer her with a fifth orgasm, Ted reached his peak.

"Oh yeah, gonna cum baby, Linda, Linda LINNNDDDAAA!"

Linda could feel his cock jerk, swelling up to full extension. Ted thrust one last time, as deep as possible, and Linda could feel the head of his cock piercing her cervix, splitting her open. She gave a cry of joy as she was ready to be flooded, and she felt the rushing bloom of hot sperm being pumped directly into her womb, and she crested to a fifth orgasm, Linda's howls of sheer pleasure mingling with Ted's lust grunts. Linda could feel her pussy spasm several more times, her tight grip milking Ted's cock as his hot seed was pumped all over the walls of her baby chamber, until she felt the ebb of her orgasm.

"Stay on top of me baby, keep my pussy plugged up, let's give your swimmers a chance to grab an egg."

Supporting his weight, he kept his cock buried, enjoying the feel of his cock stuffed deep into Linda's heat. He knew that as soon as her divorce was final, he wanted to marry her. No other woman had Linda's loving, caring attitude, look at the way she had taken him in, sharing her bed and her body so freely, eager for the sexual satisfaction that her idiot husband threw away on some big redheaded Texas slut. The fact that Linda was so perfectly put together, he could stare at her nudity all day, and still look every time she flashed him some sexy skin.

When Ted's cock slid out of her, she nuzzled close to him, and gave off soft purrs of pleasure. She was thinking exactly the same thing, once James was put completely out of her life, she would be happy to become Ted's wife. The idea that she would be pregnant, and displaying a growing baby bump made her smile. She thought about swanning around, her belly swollen with 8 months or pregnancy, flaunting her huge belly in shorts and a belly baring top. She giggled, not that she would ever do that, but the thought of so shamelessly displaying her pregnancy would make her ex-husband's eyes bug out.

Linda was in her ex-husband's boardroom, dressed in very short shorts and a top that barely covered her swollen milk jugs, really flaunting her figure, inviting them to fuck her, she went to her hands and knees on the thick carpet. The board members lined up, all with stiff, rock hard cocks, and Linda grunted with pleasure as one by one, she was impaled on hard, eager cocks, her tight pussy milking at them until they squirted thick loads of spunk deep into her needy heat. One cock would explode, be pulled back and another cock would take its place, oh yeah, so good, ummm, the rise of her orgasm grabbed her, and as she started to shake and quiver, she snapped awake, her hands buried in her pussy, riding that blissful wave that she has masturbated to in her sleep.

The orgasm ebbed, and she looked around, her eyes now accustomed to the dark. Ted was still asleep, it was 3 AM, and he was on his side, facing away from her. That was a wild dream, made her very hot, but she would in no way act on it. All she needed for a hot, sexy life was the man right here with her.

groomleader
03-09-2018, 10:19 AM
Part 11

James opened his eyes, he blearily looked at the alarm clock, 6 AM already? Shit, it felt like he'd gotten almost no sleep at all. He realized he'd have to make a breakfast for the kids, make sure they had enough cash to buy lunch, and drive them to school. He reluctantly dragged himself out of bed, and jumped into the shower, quickly washing, rinsing and toweling himself dry.

He headed back into the bedroom to get dressed. His cock was stiff, hoping for a good morning fuck, or at least a stroke job, but not today. He knew he'd see Sheila at work, and decided it would be a good idea to save up his load, and flood her tight Texas fuck-hole. If she was up for it, he'd get them a room at the hotel across the street, the one that would offer you rooms by the hour. He wanted to hear her shriek and howl, pretending he was her Daddy fucking her. At least there was a good reason to go into work today. He wondered when he was going to hear from his lawyer, he knew that it was Linda's move now, no doubt his lawyer would be getting in touch with him very soon, and he'd hear how bad he was going to get skinned. My fault, and now I have to pay for it, ran through his mind.

As he got dressed, he heard sounds in the kitchen, then smelled that wonderful scent of bacon cooking. After a few minutes, dressed for the office, he went into the kitchen, and looked around, somewhat startled. Carrie was at the stove, working on scrambled eggs with mushrooms, and bacon being fried up crispy. Luke was setting out plates and silverware, filling up glasses with orange juice, and pouring out a mug of coffee for him. When the toaster popped up, Luke was ready with a plate, and four golden brown slices were buttered up, and placed on the table.

Carrie turned to him, gave him a smile, and said "Good morning Daddy, breakfast will be ready in just a minute or two, sit down, and enjoy some juice and coffee."

Totally bemused, he took a seat, and ate a breakfast with his kids for the first time in a long time. His kids had been up early, and had wanted to make up for making him so angry, and had hit on the idea of making him a hot breakfast. He felt a pang of guilt, giving them such a backside whipping. They had used such terrible words, but had been so tensed up, right in the middle of his upheaval with Linda, that he had vented his fury on them. He realized that he'd better get control of himself, and he smiled at his kids, told them how delicious breakfast was, and he received warm smiles in return. His kids were hoping that with this storm over it would not be repeated. They realized they had been foul mouthed to Linda, if Daddy brought another woman into their lives, they'd have to treat her with respect, be nice to her, the memory of their sore, aching rears would be on their minds.

In the shower at that moment, Linda was soaping up, she felt grand. Having had such a restful night, she was eager to put her plan to work. She smiled as she thought of Ted, her pussy was been warm when she woke up, she thought about waking him up for a morning fuck, but he looked so peaceful, she had decided to let him sleep. She was enjoying the feel of the warm water, sliding the soap around her, ummm, her movements became more caressing, as the soap started to slicken up her skin. The drumming of the water lulled her along. Linda let her hands roam to explore her body. Running her hands in circles, she could feel her nipples standing out hard and erect, the areolae reddened and needing her touch. She reached up with both hands and cupped the fullness of her breasts, fingers stroking and tweaking her hard, aching nipples, sending pulses of pleasure racing to her hot center. Linda's head lolled back and her breaths grew deeper, as her hands swirled down, fingers grazing her belly in a sensuous caress. Her soft, loving stroking of her body was really making her pussy churn, Linda could feel her pussy start dripping juices. Just before she could reach that target, the shower stall door opened, and she felt a warm body and a hard, eager cock pressing against her ass.

Ted's voice said, "Oh yeah, getting all nice and squeaky clean."

Linda turned to face him, she loved his lopsided smile, and she cooed, "But first, you need to fuck me! I won't be satisfied until I'm knocked up, so let's keep it going lover!"

Linda could feel his fingers stroking at her pink hole, feeling the heat and juiciness, making her growl with need. Ted clamped his hands around Linda's ass cheeks, lifting her up and pressing her back against the shower stall wall. Linda's cunt was achy, burning with sexual need, she could feel the head of his cock nudge against her, she needed him to jam early last inch deep inside her fuck-hole.

"Yes, yes, Ted my love, fuck me with that huge cock!", Linda gasped. "I want every last inch in me, fuck me, and explode your hot load deep inside me, fuck me NOW!"

Ted was happy to do so, and he let Linda down slowly, impaling Linda's tight, fiery core. Linda howled with pleasure, his cock rubbed the underside of her clit, and as his 9 inches sank into her, right to the balls, that was all she needed, she clung to him as her orgasm grabbed her, her inner muscles squirming and clutching wildly, she could hear his grunt of pleasure as the full length of his cock was being massaged, juices gushing over the full length.

"Oh yeah, so tight, gonna fill you up baby!"

Linda wrapped her legs around Ted's back, she was pinned securely against the wall, his hands holding her ass cheeks, and he really gave it to Linda, shafting her with a steady hard thrusting, building up the rhythm. Linda could hear his lust grunts as his log of pleasure rammed her like a pile-driver, his head bent down to suck and nip at her stiff, achy nipples. Oh yeah, the feel of his hot mouth sucking at her sent pulses of pleasure racing to her burning cunt, she could feel another orgasm building fast. His cock drove in and out, power fucking her tight cleft, his cock was throbbing. Linda felt it jerk, swelling with that massive urgency, fuck, it felt like his cock had become a steel hard pipe as he reamed out her fiery fuck-hole, she let out a growl of pleasure as he was now buried at the entrance to her womb.

"Oh fuck yeah, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna flood your horny cunt Linda, OH YEAH LINDA!"

Hearing him call her cunt what it was, a horny cunt, Linda felt herself going over, tumbling into her second climax, she babbled, "Flood me Ted, yes, yes, Ted, Ted, TEEDDDD!"

Linda felt her cunt clamping tightly around his shaft, quivering wildly with her orgasm, her inner muscles spasming and milking greedily at his stiff, steel hard shaft, just as she felt his cock start pulsing. His cock exploded, jerking and pulsing, tossing off wildly, gushing thick streams of spunk as he splattered her insides, his cock pouring what felt like a fountain of cum into her very depths. Linda smiled as she felt the hot, rich load creaming her womb, the tight spasms of her burning pussy greedily milked his huge shaft, sucking out every drop of sperm he could pump into her.

She could feel the warmth of Ted's big morning load, deep in her womb. Linda's mind was thinking, Was that the one? I am pregnant now? Was I pregnant before this last fuck? Her mind was going to be running a lot, hoping for her baby chamber to be employed for what it was designed for, very soon.

They enjoyed a leisurely shower, taking great pleasure in washing each other's bodies, then drying each other off. Ted went into the kitchen, and he showed his cooking ability, after Linda put on a tailored outfit, she went into the kitchen to see Eggs Benedict, with coffee and Orange juice set out on the table. Linda was amazed, all this hot loving, and the future father of my baby makes me breakfast! James had never even so much as lifted a finger to help her at any meal. The only lifting he did was with his knife and fork to shovel his food in. Linda was going to see her lawyer, and get the ball rolling. She realized how hungry she was, hot, passionate sex with the man she loved was always the best way to work up an appetite, and they both eagerly dug in.

Linda said, "Wish me luck lover, I'm off to see the lawyer, and get James booted officially. I hope I can get a fast divorce, I want him well away from me, for good. When I get pregnant, hopefully very soon, he needs know NOTHING about it."

"Best of luck, Linda sweetheart, I love you baby."

Linda felt a lump in her throat, and for the first time in a while, she was able to mean it when she said "I love you too Ted, so much."

She wouldn't leave until they clung to each other, sharing tongue filled swirls of passion, until they came up for air, faces flushed, breathing deep.

"When I get home lover, I want you to fuck me until I can't see straight!"

In her lawyer's office, she told him about James, her PI getting the proof that he was cheating, how he's basically agreed to giving her a blank cheque in an uncontested settlement, and she asked him how much that would amount to.

They put together a list of the assets, James agreeing to cede the house to her, while he got the beach front home. He would get the Cadillac Escalade, and the BMW that he'd driven to the airport, while Linda would get clear title to the Range Rover and the Mercedes convertible. Linda was glad to be getting rid of the Escalade, it was so damn big and bulky.

Her lawyer said, "I'll have to contact his attorney to discuss monetary amounts, so he can confer with his client. I'll also add in that he'd basically agreed to whatever you wanted, so I think asking for 75 percent of the monetary assets would be fair. He's a rich, powerful well paid CEO, who will continue making peak earnings for many more years, and no doubt has a portfolio of blue chip equities, he can build back what we get from him."

Linda knew that she would be well compensated, her husband's assets totaled 100 million dollars, and 75 percent of it was in cash or Treasury bills, just as good as cash.

She said, "Now, after he agrees, I want a fast divorce. How long will it take, and what do I have to do?"

Her lawyer replied, "Well, Nevada is good, although there is a residency requirement. The old stories about a fast Mexican divorce are not a good idea. Any divorce obtained outside the US could easily be challenged as not binding under US statutes. From initial filing to getting the official split, it can be done in as little as 30 days. That's not counting time haggling with his lawyer, I hope he wasn't joking about rolling over for you. There is one very fast way, that will be legal under US law, the island of Guam. It can be an overseas divorce paradise. If both parties agree and sign a 'consent to jurisdiction' form, a Guam divorce can be finalized in a few days. An added bonus is neither party has to leave the states. Guam technically has a 90-day residency requirement. But thanks to loopholes, this requirement can be avoided. The best part is that Guam falls under U.S. jurisdiction. This means your divorce will be recognized as valid in any of the fifty states."

Linda felt the excitement, a few days, that would be perfect. She gave him the contact information for James' lawyer, and hoped that he would not try to wriggle out of what he had said.

At his door, he said, "I'll let you know as soon as hopefully, we get the good news."

On her way home, Linda stopped off at her bank, and put the second copy of James' misdeeds in her safety deposit box. She headed for home, she wanted Ted to do some more planting.

Once she was home, she phoned James, and told him what her and her lawyers had come up with.

"Ok James, here's what I want. I get the house free and clear, you get the beach front home. You get the Cadillac Escalade, and your BMW while I get clear title to the Range Rover and the Mercedes convertible. That Escalade has a twitchy front door lock, passenger side, I suggest you get that repaired."

Linda felt a squirmy zing of lust, remembering what that twitchy door lock had led to.

After James said ok, she continued on, "Now, we are thinking of 75 percent of the monetary assets, so I would get 75 million in cash or negotiable securities, and I will not ask for alimony. We can get a fast split through the island of Guam. We both need to agree and sign a consent to jurisdiction form, a Guam divorce can be finalized in a few days. An added bonus is neither of us have to leave the states. Guam technically has a 90-day residency requirement. But thanks to loopholes, this requirement can be avoided. The best part is that Guam falls under U.S. jurisdiction. This means our divorce will be recognized as valid in any of the fifty states. I think it best if we make this as fast as possible, don't you?"

James heard that, and he knew that he would pay up. His earning power was still at the top, he would earn much more before he was ready to retire, and it was his fault. No doubt, his lawyer would try and talk him out of it, but he had said he would be very generous, and he wanted it done speedily. What with Sheila, his big brassy Texas fuck doll waiting in the wings, no reason to try delaying it.

James said, "Ok, I'll go with what you want. My lawyer will try to squirm me out of it, but I'll call the shots, and tell him that I want the forms signed, and ready with all possible haste."

Linda said, "There we go, nice and clean, no unpleasantness. Thank you for being so agreeable. Goodbye James, we'll talk again after our lawyers have it all ready to go."

She hung up, and Ted came in from the patio, wearing just a set of swimming briefs. She saw his cock, swollen up and ready for more. She had an idea, she got the handcuffs out of the bedroom, and she led Ted to the Cadillac Escalade.

"I'm going to have this shipped out to the beach house tomorrow. How about we recreate my introduction to a new and hot sex life?"

She grinned at him as she wiggled out of her clothes, and purred, "Just like our first time, rape my tight little pussy!"

Ted opened the tailgate, and folded down the third row seats folded, and just like a few days ago, the open cargo space was ready.

"Okay baby, in the back, hands and knees, crawl over to the side door."

As she did so, Ted filled his eyes with the sight of such a hot, fuckable lady, his cock was steel hard, recreating their first fuck was driving his fuck lust.

Just like a few days ago, Ted was able to thread the handcuff chain through the anchor point, and gave her a look. She lowered her upper body down, extending her wrists, and he quickly had them cuffed together again. Ted closed the side door, and went around to the back. He crawled into the back, and pulled the lift gate shut, taking position, nudging her legs apart as he placed himself. He spit into his palm, and rubbed it over the head of his cock. His fingers probed at her hole, and he led himself up to the entrance.

"Oh yeah Linda, let's do it!"

He brought a hand down, smacking her left ass cheek and her right cheek gently this time, just as he leaned in and drove his cock in. Linda let out a cry of joy, this time it felt so good to get her ass lovingly smacked, her pussy was wet, and filled with lust, and unlike the violation of her rape, her pussy eagerly accepted the hard thrust, as Ted grabbed her hips and buried his 9 inches balls deep, Linda's shriek of pleasure sounded as she was impaled. He pulled back, and thrust it in again, hard, Linda letting out another pleasure filled cry. Ted grunted with pleasure, feeling the snug grip of her pussy around his cock. After several deep, pussy splitting thrusts, he slowed down, and started to fuck her, gently, slowly, giving the love of his life a loving ride.

Linda remembered the warming up of her pussy, the rape changing over to a slow, loving fucking. How her mind had weakly tried to fight it, and how her roaring need for sexual satisfaction had shut her mind up. The sweet surrender to her fuck lust, how she had turned into a lust driven creature, eagerly driving her hips back to meet the hot rushes of that glorious prick, grinding the eager clench of her cunt over his shaft, his cock ramming her, balls smacking against her pussy. Just like that day, her grunts, growls and sounds of pleasure filled the Escalade, the shock absorbers were being tested, bouncing with the frenzied fucking movements contained within.

"Oh fuck, feels so good, your cock feels glorious, now fuck me hard, I want to feel the hard throbs of your cock as you explode inside my cunt, ram my cunt, give my fertile womb every drop!"

Ted was eager to do so, and her growled, "Cum all over my cock baby, cum for me!"

The zings of pure sensation shooting right into her pussy took her over, she could feel her cunt clamp tightly around his cock, and she felt the tsunami roaring at her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, feels so fucking good, oh god, gonna cum, gonna cum so fucking hard, oh yes, Ted, Ted, TEDDDDD!"

Her voice rose up to a shriek, and her pussy exploded with a surge of juices, as his cock continued to ram her. Ted was building up his load after their good morning fuck, and they both knew what came next.

Ted pulled out, unlocked the handcuffs, and lay back, filling his eyes with the sight of his lady love perching over his cock cowgirl style. She gently grasped his cock, still bone hard, still ready, and oh god, was she ready. She remembered her thinking of Eveready, and she giggled with sheer joy, positioning his cock at the entrance to her eager heat. Linda was on fire with need, she lowered herself, with a low moan, Linda thrust herself down hard, letting out a loud gasp of pleasure as his cock speared into her. Ted's grunts joined, as his cock was wrapped in the tight, wet clutching heat. She pushed down, letting his cock surge into her until he was in, balls deep.

"Fuck, oh fuck, feels so good, ummm, god I love riding your cock lover, I love you!" Linda growled.

Linda was deep in the fuck lust, she wanted it big time, and she eagerly started to ride Ted's cock, slamming her pulsing pussy down onto him, her warm wet muscles milking Ted's cock as she drove herself up and down on his cock, lifting up, and impaling herself again and again. Ted's cock was sliding up and down in her like a piston, the interior was filled with the wet squelchy sound of her juicy pussy ramming up and down as Linda rode him hard, pumping her hips up and down, grunting passionately, loving the repeated penetration. Linda undulated her hips, moving back and forth and side to side, taking his cock hard from every angle, god that felt so good, his cock was hitting places deep inside her that her soon to be ex-husband had never reached. Ted was enjoying the view, those sexy melons bouncing up and down in time to her thrusts, the way her blonde hair flew around as she threw her head back, picking up speed. Linda could feel the sudden rush, her slick tunnel of tight, squeezing heat started quivering wildly.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck, I'm cumming, feels so good, yes, yes, YES!" Linda howled.

Her orgasm crashed into her, her pussy spasming and twitching, her body shook wildly, as her pussy wrenched, exploding into orgasm, racing through her like a wave of pleasure. As she shuddered in climax above him, Ted was close, he held hold onto it one more time, the sight of Linda cumming around his cock, and the feel of her spasming tightness, took him very close. Linda was gasping, letting the pleasure flow through her. She dropped forward, his arms holding her body close to him as she felt the ebbing.

Linda said softly, "Ummm, just like Friday, you're still so hard, I can feel you so deep inside me. Roll me over lover, just like last time, fuck me hard until you explode, I want every drop of sizzling sperm sprayed into me!"

Staying joined, he gently rolled them over, until he was on top. His cock still buried in her tunnel of lust.

"Yeah, oh yeah, my pussy is still filled up with your glorious cock, fuck me and kiss me lover, kiss me a lot, you know how much I adore being kissed and fucked at the same time!"

Ted eagerly did so, filling Linda with his 9 inches. She felt his balls smack against her ass, and she brought her legs around his waist, tilting her hips up so he could go as deep as possible.

"Oh yeah, go deep, now, kiss me, kiss me!" Linda demanded.

She eagerly pulled his head down to hers, and their mouths opened to each other, tongues combining in swirling, tongue filled kisses of passion. Linda could feel the twinges of her next orgasm building quickly already, she started to hump her hips up to meet his thrusts.

Her juices were gushing, Ted's cock was stuffed up the tightest, hottest, wettest cunt he had ever had the pleasure of being in. Linda was a lot more than just a fine piece of ass, he had fallen deeply in love with her, and wonder of wonders, she loved him too. The tongue action of her kisses had his cum swirling in his balls, he was reaching the boiling point quickly.

Linda was racing towards orgasm also, as Ted hit the boiling point. He felt his cock jerk, swelling with a massive urgency, Linda let out a loud grunt as he pierced her cervix, his cock head at full extension. The feel of Ted penetrating her so deep shoved Linda over the edge.

"Cumming, oh fuck, Ted, Ted, TEEEDD!!"

Her shriek filled the van, burning tingles of pleasure started to race up and down her tunnel, and her pink walls gripped tightly, spasms racing along the length of his cock. He kept his cock buried, the superb milking grip took him roaring over the edge.

"Fuck, oh fuck yeah, gonna fill you Linda baby, gonna explode!" Ted grunted.

"Yes, yes, yes, every drop, flood my womb, cumming again, yes, yes YEEESSSSS!"

She squealed with joy as she felt her pussy spasming, as another orgasm slammed her pussy, the pulsing of Ted's cock joining in. Ted growled as his cock erupted, pumping wildly. Linda could feel the liquid heat, a rush of wetness being pumped all over her womb. It powered her on, as Ted's cock continued to gush a fountain of cum deep, until Ted's cock finally sprayed out every drop. He slumped down, exhausted, as Linda's pussy give one last milking pull, before her pussy relaxed, and she felt the body on top of her, the slight soreness of her pussy. Ummm, it felt so good to the feel the soreness of her well fucked cunt, the weekend had been a real fuck-a-thon, she hadn't had that for so long.

At the same time, in the rooms by the hour hotel, James was laying back, naked, watching with hungry eyes as his big Texas redhead got naked. God, 6 feet of red-headed heat from Texas, tall, and big bodied, natural 40D milk jugs, and the waist tapering down to flare out into the nice wide hips, she had a perfect hourglass figure. The Texas twang in her voice made his cock hard as iron, and the long, fiery red hair, with the exact same color pubic hair, drove him crazy. She crawled on top of him, eager for the stuffing. As James had surmised, Sheila had eagerly accepted the idea of a hot nooner, she wanted him permanently, and cutting him off from sex, to try and push him along, could backfire, and push him in the wrong direction. And, of course, his fucking prowess left her breathless and wrung out, and she could fantasize about how her daddy had plucked her virgin cherry.

"Oooh Daddy, such a big hard daddy cock, all for me, my tight little pussy is all juicy wet and hot!"

She settled herself in, nudging the tip of his cock against her.

"Now, Daddy, relax, and watch your horny fuck doll daughter riding you, I want every drop of daddy's sizzling incestuous sperm painting my tight pink hole!"

She pushed her hips down hard, ramming her cunt down on to his cock. He grunted, the fiery red color of her pubic curls matched the heat of her cunt, she had the hottest box he'd even gotten his prick into. The tightness gripped his cock as she took his eight inches balls deep, then paused.

Grinning, she cooed, "You like it like this Daddy?" then giggled.

He grunted, "Oh yeah baby, Daddy likes it very much! Your tight hot cunt is the ultimate, ride my cock, show how much of a Texas fuck doll daughter you are, milk Daddy's big prick!"

Hearing James using such foul erotic talk really drove Sheila on, she responded with equally filthy, lust fired words.

"Yeah Daddy, the biggest hardest cock ever, you plucked my cherry, and every time I loved it. I love to feel your big Daddy cock splitting my horny cunt open, give my slut daughter's cunt a thick juicy load of Daddy incestuous sperm!"

Sheila did exactly that, James was spellbound, watching her ram up and down on his pole, her spectacular 40 inch tits bouncing up and down as she rode him, her equally spectacular red bush visible to his eyes as she lifted up then slammed down again. Her gasps and moans of pleasure started to fill the room, as his lust grunts and growls joined in. His eyes kept jumping from the sight of her magnificent tits to her red bush, the fiery heat of her inner pussy wrapped around him, urging him to blow. He fought down the urge to cum, he wanted to wait until Sheila exploded, her heat and tightness would become the ultimate sizzling, gripping hole, and he wanted to explode into the seething, burning vortex of lust at that time.

Sheila threw her head back, her long red hair swinging back, she felt the tingling, and she knew she was almost there. She rode him with expert strokes, the sound of her own pussy gushing juices, producing that wet, squelchy sound as she pumped up and down on his prick like a piston, and the sound of their cries mingling, took her to the edge, her hands came up, and she started to tweak her throbbing nipples, and she could feel the rush.

"Fuck, oh yes Daddy, gonna, oh fuck, gonna cum so fucking hard, give me all of daddy's incestuous sperm, yes, yes, YYYEEESSS!!"

The burning tingles raced through her womb then right into her cunt, and James felt the gripping furnace, the spasms racing up and down, and he growled and grunted as his cock swelled up tight, erupting right into the center of that burning pleasure well. His cock pulsed over and over, her gripping heat eagerly milking him, drawing 8 thick ropes of spunk deep into her, sucking voraciously at his cock until he was dry, every drop fired up inside her. They tumbled together to the bed.

Even as they floated in the afterglow, James couldn't forget how much he was going to pay for this forbidden romance.

comsmith22
03-09-2019, 09:00 PM
Interesting … A Great Story...Thanks "Groom"...