PDA

View Full Version : The Mummy

With_lust
04-02-2014, 06:01 PM
I wrote this in 2000. Posted it at Erotic Stories under the name Unkind_cut. I'll post Part II and III under this one.

The Mummy

by With_lust

Copyright 2000 all rights reserved

“Honey, I’m home!” Bob threw his jacket on a chair and put his head in the fridge. “What’s all
this shit?” All he could see was beer cases and wine bottles.

“Where the hell have you been?” Janice was wrapped in a pink towel and was in the first stages of getting ready for a big night. “You know I’m having a party tonight and you get home now!”

“What party? He looked in the fridge and made out a shrimp platter and another that held wrapped cold cuts. “Oh oh!”

“Yes.. oh oh!”

“So that’s why they all kept saying, see you tonight.” He looked over from the spotless kitchen into the dining room and saw nothing out of place. He was sure the same could be said for the parlor. “What’s the problem, you've done a marvelous job as always, go back and get ready and I’ll do what needs to be done here.” He smiled knowing what needed to be done was opening himself a beer.

“It’s a costume party...” She let that sink in till his jaw dropped a little. “You forgot to get your costume didn't you, you bastard!” What a fucking idiot she thought. How anybody could do what he did and forget the simplest things all the time.

“Shit, I’m sorry Honey.” Bob was trying to play down the joy at being the only one who wouldn’t be dressed like a fool. “Honest, Honey, If I could I’d do anything to make it up to you!”

“Right! Lucky for you I got you a costume.” She turned and headed for the stairs to get to their bedroom.

Bob followed with a sigh, no beer yet. “So who’s coming?”

“Everybody!”

He watched her full hips sway in the towel. “What are you going to be again?”

“Cleopatra!”

The laugh escaped before he realized. “Honey I think you look great but Cleopatra come on!”

She turned on the stairs her towel fell open showing full breasts and a belly that pointed to a coming child. “You fucking bastard you come home late you... you don’t give a damn about my party. You don’t give a damn about me!” She turned and raced up the stairs.

“I’m sorry it’s just that in your condition...” Keep your mouth shut, finally worked it’s way to the top of his thought queue. Oh God, made it next then, this party is going to be hell.

He got to the bedroom Janice was at her ebony makeup table, “Your costume is on the bed!” She picked up the Nile blue eye shadow.

He look about and saw nothing but a box of depends. “What? Oh come now Janice I know I’ve been an idiot but I’m not going as a baby!”

A frustrated growl escaped her as she caught his eyes in makeup mirror. “That’s for underneath you won’t be able to get out of your costume easily and It might just save me further embarrassment at your hands.” She glared as he stood there, “Put! Them! On!”

“Shit,” was almost inaudible as he removed his clothes. Within two minutes his naked form was ripping into the box and fastening the adult diapers. “Okay now where is this costume?

The blue shade that extended a little passed the sides of the lids scrunched as she looked and openly laughed at him. “In the plastic bag.” She watched him root around tossing ace bandages on the quilt.

“I give... What costume!”

“You’re going as the Mummy. It was all I could think of at the last minute.” She started making a broad electric green line that went from her eye almost to her hair. “Oh and put on those plastic pants too, I don’t know how good those diapers are.”

A thick black eyeliner went under the green straight and thick from the corner of her eye. She smiled at herself knowing she was going to look so hot. “Hurry up start wrapping your legs and chest I’ll get the stuff you can’t”

Bob began wrapping the elastic bandages around his ankle. He got up to his and Knee and used the tiny hooks in the metal tabs to hold it. Janice finished her eyes and picked up the lipstick pencil. She pinched lightly at her lips to bring them out a little more then she started tracing the line. Bob wondered if the first bandage was too tight but figured he’d better not be seen fiddling with it now. The second started where the first left of and traveled three quarters of the way up thigh. Janice fill in the lips with the pencil and then picked up the gloss.

Bob started on the other leg noticing that the tension was already making him warm and uncomfortable. “God this is silly!” The cloth wrapped quickly up the leg and was joined by another till his legs covered from ankle to the plastic panties.

Janice went to the closet and pulled out small box containing her costume. “Well you could have been Marc Antony if you went to the costume shop with me.” The bottom was a full panty of blue with sequined peacock feathers and enameled scarabs. It hugged her form as she pulled it up over her thighs. The top of it rested just below the showing belly. She wrapped a see through turquoise patterned skirt, that hung down to her heels. It flared open in the front given a perfect view of her legs and the front of the costume. She fasten a golden cord around the skirt to keep it in place.

Bob started to wrap his chest. He held the cloth under the arm till he could catch it around his back and wrap the front. He was too busy to notice Janice putting on the top. She fastened the bra above her belly and pulled the cups to the front while she bent forward getting them in position. He arms slipped in the to straps in turn and she looked in the mirror at the peacock eyes covering her nipples. She knew it didn’t fit as well as when she picked it out. Her breast were struggling to stay ahead of her belly. They were losing but not without a fight. She saw how large they looked and how deep the cleavage was and knew she’d be the hit of the party.

“You've got to be kidding, Jan I love you but cover up!”

“Fucking bastard is that all you have to say!”

“You look hot as hell to me but the other guys don’t want to see that paunch hanging out.” He continued wrapping. “Christ, all the ladies will be laughing.”

She wasn't going to cry, “You! All you do is try to spoil this for me. Well it isn’t going to happen. All the guys are going to notice me.” She placed a golden serpent tiara on her head. Didn't even notice my hair extensions, she thought as she looked at herself. Love me? He can’t even bear to touch me anymore! Well, they’ll want me even if he doesn’t.

She put on some golden sandals that cross laced up the calves. Then she warmed a few drops of perfume in her palms. Rubbing them together then she moved them seductively up her thighs. One across her belly, the other on the breasts and they both finished upon her neck under the straight black hair the touched her shoulders.

She got up and turned to look at Bob just finishing the parts he could get to. Janice quickly went and began doing his shoulders. Then she wrapped his arms.

“You smell wonderful honey but I’d wish you’d put that wrap higher and cover your belly. You know you’re showing now and well I don’t want to call you fat, but all the guys are going to be there.”

“Tuck your thumbs in!” She was boiling now. She wrapped the elastic around each hand burying the fingers in cloth. She kept moving tightly up one arm then the other. "Come on sit up! That’s it.” The bandage covered the flesh at the top of his and went around his whole chest and other arm. Each wrap moving down till his elbows were pinned at his side.

“Honey how am I going to drink?” The forearms waggled a little.

She turned them till the wrists were together and wrapped them tightly across his chest. “Mummies don’t drink!”

“Oh come on is this cause I called you fat? Honest Honey you’re hardly showing, pleasingly plump at most.”

Janice looked about and saw it. Bob’s gym bag lying where he dropped it. Still full of his sweaty things no doubt. She opened it and rummaged about with one and pulled out a little canister. She found what she needed inside. “Go on tell me how fat I am? Tell me what an embarrassment I am?”

“Okay Fatso you win. Every man here will want to fuc-“ The racket ball slipped between his lips before he knew. The taste made him want to gag.

“Mummies don’t talk either!” She quickly wrapped up his head and folded the last swath so it covered his nose but not the nostrils or the eyes. Bob had a thin strip to look out on the world. All the sounds he made died in the rubber and bandages. A muffled mumble was the most Jan could hear. “Stand up so I can cover your diaper.”

“emmmmmmm ummmmm!”

“Okay but all the guests will see those plastic panties!” She laughed.
Bob could hear her muffled voice and with his wife’s help. She began the process and wrapped him from his waist down to knees. He could step an inch at a time.

She walked him to the stairs and quickly realized the only way down was a tumble. “Shit, here’s a car. Well I’ll need help getting you down. Hmmm. Can’t leave you here.” She slowly walked him back to the closet and backed him in. “This way if you fall there are three walls to catch you!”

“mmrrrrmmammmamrrr!” Bob shook his body an inch or two then tried to follow Jan out.

“Bob you never did know when to shut up!” She took an extension cord and slipped it about his wrists. She crossed the cord and then bringing both ends through the torso and elbows she tied off the cord with a bow. The ends were then tied to the heavy hanger bar. “That will keep you from getting into trouble. I’ll be back when I can find some guys who’ll bring you down.”

She hurried off and Bob stood staring out of the closet. The drool was already becoming a problem and he quickly learned to gulp down the rubbery fluid.

Janice soon found herself too busy to return as a large group of guests arrived. “Hi! Thank you for coming!” Was echoed time and again as they were coming in bunches. Janice was overwhelmed directing them to various parts of the house. The music started blasting as the house and then the patio filled with costumed guests.

She laughed as she greeted Pete at the door. He wore black Spanish boots, the backs stopping at the upper calves while the leather protected the front of his thighs. She looked at the tight breeches and noticed a rather large lump in the crotch. A broad purple sash covered his waist. He wore a black silk shirt with a wide collar. His natural curly locks went past his shoulder and he topped it off with a broad sea faring hat. A skull and crossbones was embroidered in the upturned brim. In place of an eye patch a floppy disk was strapped to his eye.

“Oh Cleo Baby, you are hot!” His good eye ran up and down her form.

“Okay Pete I give up what are you?”

The big grin as he had been dying for someone to ask, “Why a software pirate of course!” After the laughs died, “And what about you Jan? Cleopatra of course? But she never looked half as good!”

“Oh you flatterer! Bob thinks I’m fat.”

“Well with all do respect Bob’s an idiot sometimes!” Pete stepped passed her and looked at the cleavage and the smooth belly. “God there is something about a pregnant woman that drives me nuts. Damn you’re hot!”

She grinned at the compliment. “Well hot or not why don’t you get a beer!”

“Rather get a drink, you need anything?”

“Pepsi thank you, head down to the bar downstairs.”

“Jimmy my man! What the hell are you?” They looked at the sight coming up the walk and laughed. He wore a World War One doughboy helmet. Draped in plastic down his whole body. Blow up condoms were taped at all points round the plastic.

“French Tickler of course!”

“Ha, Get down to the bar before my neighbors see you!” She laughed, “God, that’s great though!”.

Bob was getting anxious. How long had he been here? At least five songs. He listened to the pounding rhythm and winced. What bastard was over driving my system? Probably that little prick Jimmy. He could hear a buzz of voices and occasional shouts but other than the house rattling to the beat nothing else got through. He was getting tired standing and the bandages started him sweating. The drool was building and he swallowed again. Could he get used to the ball? The hell with this, he thought as he tried to lurch forward an inch. The bar was solid and so were the attachment points. He would just have to wait till she came for him.

Janice left the door, anyone coming now would need no greeter. She laid out the shrimp platter and began to mingle. Must keep the party going was the thought however unnecessary. She was lost in the compliments at how great the house looked. And more at how great she looked. All the people wanting to know about the baby, and feel it kick. The touch of friendly loving hands, all these supposed strangers, caring more than her husband.

She saw all the marvelous costumes. Ted the Boss, well, his was a thrown together cowboy outfit. He was talking to some woman in a bee suit. No a wasp, Jan was jealous of her figure. Large breasts covered by the black leotard. Almost as big as hers were getting. Black and yellow striped hot pants. The wasp had a head with compound eyes made of cheap sunglass lenses. So many creative people.

A question brought back her husbands predicament! “So Janice where is Bob? Haven’t seen him all night.”

The mention of his name snapped jealousy to anger as all the things he said came back to her multiplied. “Oh you know Bob!”

“Yeah when he gets wrapped up in something you can shift him.”

“That’s so true, I’ll see if I can tear him away from what he is doing.”

She still needed help to get him down. Better find one of the guys. Where’s Pete with my soda? She moved down the stairs to the bar in the cellar. It was hidden from the stairs by some incomplete paneling. She could hear the game on the TV and Pete and Jim, plus a few others. The dance music dimly made it this far.

“Any body seen Bob?” from a voice she didn’t recognize.

“Screw Bob, anybody see his wife? Damn is she hot!” That must have come from the Tickler.

Pete voice, “Damn straight, and it’s all wasted! Bob says he can’t bear to touch her. It’s like he’s repulsed by what’s happening to that body.”

“Really? You've got to be kidding?”

“No shit! When I talked to him about the party a few days ago, asking about his costume. He started going on about Jan and how embarrassing she’d look. The guys got a real problem when he ain’t programming.”

She hid the burn, and after the words, "fucking bastard," slipped as a hiss from the red lips she shouted. “Where’s my Pepsi you thieving Pirate?” She stepped round the partition and saw the French Tickler leaning against the small bar and the rest lounging in stools.

“Shit! Oh sorry Jan, I mean Queen Cleo!” He handed her the glass.

Jan’s tongue flicked out grabbing the straw before the gloss was imprinted on the plastic. A long draw as they all stared at each other. She broke lip to straw contact. “Oh Pete, I have something that needs to be moved could you help me out?”

“Sure lead the way!” Her glass hit the bar and Pete stayed far enough back on the stairs to be eye level with her bottom. The lump in pants was straightening down the leg. They climbed the next flight and she still was unsure of what was to come. She led him in the bedroom and halfway from bed to closet he made his move. Janice turned back from the closet and before she could say a thing Pete was kissing her lips. She melted in his arms.

Bob almost cried as someone finally came into the room. He would soon be free. He screamed as he saw his wife being kissed but the sound barely came to his own ears.

She met his tongue and they danced swaying their bodies together to the rhythms coming through the floor. She couldn’t believe it as he dropped to his knee and started kissing her belly. A hand tangled in his hair as she stared straight into the shadows in the closet. His hat fell.

“You don’t think I’m fat?”

“God! You’re gorgeous!” came from below her breasts. She thought she heard a muffled shout from the closet but only she was listening.

Bob stopped his struggles as he saw the figure drop to her belly and begin worshipping her. He could see her staring at him, dark eyes looking straight at him. He read her lips and heard a muffled “Fat!” but not an answer. This can’t be happening! He shouted, “No!” but it was lost to all ears but his.

“Oh Baby you don’t know how I needed to hear that, but-”

The panties were pulled down roughly as she gasped and the tongue that had played upon her belly plunged deep into her sex. One touch and her last thought was lost, as her eyes closed. She bit her lip gently and moaned as the tongue found her hidden places. She recovered enough to open her eyes and look into the darkness that held her husband. She smiled and it hit her. The first pulse so long missed. It flowed like a static shock catching her by surprise.

Pete couldn't believe how she tasted. A different scent than the women he knew. The power of her transformation had him in her spell. He struggled to release his hardness. He felt the reward as she tensed and then a new flow came to his taste buds. He was free, free to take her in her own bedroom.

Tears dropped to the elastic stretched across his face. The drool increased as he swallowed hard. He had no thoughts but disgust and rage. Who could want her and how could she? He forced the air from his lungs, another impotent scream.

She felt him rise kissing her all the way back up till she felt his tongue again with hers. She gasped as she realized the cock was tapping her belly. She moved her head to the side and stared into the darkness. She stepped out of the panties as he walked her back to the bed. She sat back and looked at the flesh rising hard and long from under the black silk shirt. She had to have it. She needed to be touched by someone who wanted her! She fell back and brought her legs up. They spread invitingly.

Arms clad in black silk moved along the feminine thighs forcing Jan back into the mattress as his prick danced, looking for her entrance. It slid along her open lips as he made a humping motion. She placed a hand on top and the next thrust slid into her pussy lips. She moaned loudly but only two perhaps three could hear it above the music.

Pete thrust hard in her wetness. Getting deeper with every thrust. He was too excited and knew he wouldn’t last. Such pleasure couldn’t be allow to die in the instant of one spasm.

Janice couldn't believe how good it felt to be filled again. By someone who wanted her unconditionally. The pressure of her thighs pressing the sides of her belly as the pirate took her. She was ready to cum so fast had it been that long?

Pete shoved it in deep pinning her body deep into the bed. “Tell me we’ll do it again!”

“Ffffuck meee! Come on!” She tried to hump but had no leverage.

“Promise me! I’ll get to fuck you again.” His weight held her, “I’ve got to have you again!”

She shut her eyes and moaned, “fa-uck meee!”

“I want to fuck you when you are totally full!”

She could barely think what that meant when she shouted, “Yes!”

“Yes what? Promise I can fuck you anytime I want!” He gave her two long strokes and heard her shout.

“Yes fuck me! I promise! Uuggh! You can fuck me... ugh anytime! Just fuck me now!”

Pete stroked out and back in with a fury. She bounced to meet every thrust. Jan moaned and shook with her orgasm.

Bob couldn’t believe the words from his wife. He didn’t get them all but, “fuck me.” was all he needed. He watched this man fucking her. Peter! It was Peter that bastard humping her like an animal!

Pete moved his hips to the rhythm they both needed. Shocking her with each thrust. He was too close, “Cum for me, Jan!” Pete buried himself deep and then shot, grunting into her.

She screamed, writhing as she felt the passion burst into her. Finally they both fell off the orgasmic edge. They lay together a moment and with a kiss. “I’d better get down first so Bob won’t suspect anything!”

She divided her gaze from the shadow to the pirate pulling his pants up. He left the room and she pulled her legs up letting all his sperm flow deep inside her. She gave her husband a wide open view of her freshly fucked cunt and laughed.

She got up and slowly put her costume bottom back on. Unsteadily She moved slowly to the closet still not recovered as an after shock pulsed in her. She could see his eyes in the dark. “Well it looks like someone isn’t repulsed by me.” Janice felt around Bob’s crotch. Nothing out of the ordinary. “Well I hope you heard it all.” She smiled as she wiped a tear away from his lower lid. “You can’t even hide your disgust and fuck me like I need it. Even if you could get it up for me you’ll get hung up on a project. Well I need to be fucked!”

“memmereegghh!”

“Yeah right! Well maybe I better see if anyone else can stand my wretched presence. Hang in there Honey!” And in a deep laughably feminine accent, “I’ll be Bach!”

With_lust
04-02-2014, 06:27 PM
As before I wrote this in 2000 and posted it as Unkind_cut on Erotic stories.

The Mummy part 2

by With_Lust

copyright 2000 all rights reserved

Janice checked her makeup before heading back down to her party. She wiped some lip gloss from her teeth. Despite her husbands lack of sensitivity she knew she was beautiful. She was an object of desire not a baby factory. She was Cleopatra, well for the night at least. Pete the pirate had been her subject. No, her first worshipper, Cleopatra was a Goddess on earth in her day. Her hands softly rubbed the belly that Pete had kissed so fervently. She laughed thinking of her husband Bob as a heretic. Like the mummy in his tomb he was wrapped in a costume of ace bandages and tied up against his will in the bedroom closet.

She turned into the dining room and saw someone had put out the cold cuts and rolls. The salads were in various states of consumption. The shrimp was long gone, she hoped the beer held out. Bottles were starting to collect on any flat surface. Oh well they knew where to get more, she thought

She saw the Cowboy at the buffet. The cheap cowboy, jeans, boots and a black hat. Ted was the boss though so he didn't lack praise for his thrown together outfit. A flash of anger as she thought that even with this costume Ted gave more thought to the party than her husband.

“Howdy Ma’am! Great Hoe-down!” The drawl was as pathetic as the costume.

“You really are terrible at that!” They both laughed, “Well I hope everyone is enjoying themselves!”

“My wife thinks this is the greatest!” Looking down at his paper plate was the perfect cover for ogling her full breasts. “When are you due Jan?”

Like he’s seen his wife since he got here. “Well a few weeks yet.” She slid her hands softly over her exposed belly. “But I don’t know if I can handle it If my breasts keep getting bigger!”

“Well Bob has got to be the luckiest guy in town you look fabulous”

“Well thank you Ted but I’m afraid he doesn't see it!” She grabbed his free hand, “the baby just kicked! Feel it?”

He felt nothing but warm feminine yielding flesh. “Yes I feel it!”

Well, I have to see to my other guests. Maybe we can bump into each other again tonight.” Janice left him with her scent and a long view of her legs through the see through skirt as she headed out to check on the party.

Bob gave it one more try as he lurched forward. He wasn't going anywhere. He was hot and uncomfortable trapped in an open closet. His body was encased in ace bandages that were to have served as his costume. They now served as a prison along with an extension cord that secured him to the closet bar. The heat of the wrap and muffled noise of the stereo beat would have been enough to drive him crazy given time. The racket ball in his mouth produced an ocean of drool he swallowed constantly. But seeing his wife as the object of someone else’s lust was disgusting. How could she? How could he do it with her. God the changes to her. She was fat, bloated. How could she expect him to make love to her like that. How could anybody want her like that.

Janice had no worries anymore as she gracefully accepted a multitude of compliments. She smiled every time someone used the word glow. But, was she glowing from the baby or just having had Peter?

There was the Wasp who was talking to Ted earlier. That costume had imagination. Black leotard hugging a superb body the yellow and black striped hot pants. The head with the sunglass lenses for compound eyes. She had been jealous, more jealous than she’d care to admit. She did have a gorgeous body, whoever she was. But Jan knew the jealousy was a symptom of her husband’s demeaning comments. The Wasp flew towards the dining room before she could tell who it was.

The Wasp’s flight toward the food brought her thoughts back to the Cowboy, perhaps I should see if Ted needs anything? A guitar screech stopped her dead, and brought her into the living room. She could she the Dick Head, well French Tickler, well Jimmy. He still had on the doughboy helmet and the plastic covering his body like a condom but most of the blown up condoms serving as the ticklers were gone or popped.

He was arguing with several ladies over the choice of music. She had to give them a chance then she could find the boss. The hard rock was ripping through her ears. “Jimmy! Can! You! Help! Me!” She couldn't believe how fast he jumped to her side.

“Anything for Cleo!”

“I need some help!” Before they moved to the kitchen the beat had changed.

The ace bandages were really starting to itch. Bob tried to shrug and rub the parts that could move but this made him warmer if anything. He was also aware of his bladder. He hadn't had anything to drink but saliva since he got home but he hadn't pissed in hours.

When is she coming back? Get me out of here! I’m going to have to use the diaper. He was going crazy waiting. When is she coming back?

The steady soft rock or dance beat had been broken for a moment, the same beat was shaking him to the bone. Who’s fucking with my stereo! He didn't hear them enter. They just appeared in his field of vision. Through the slit the bandages left for his eyes. Cowboy? Who was that? Bee? Cowboy hat, was that Ted? Yeah but who? What a costume! Wow look at that body. For the first time he felt his cock rise fighting for room in the diaper. Pushing hard against the elastic. Damn, his hands couldn't help wrapped and tied across his belly he could only watch and get hard.

Jan moved slowly through the choke points where people gathered. Jimmy stayed close behind. She could feel him bump her ass when she’d stop short to talk. They made their way to the dining room, the Boss wasn't there. Hmmm, what the hell, she gripped his hand, “I need you to help me upstairs.”

“Lead on my Queen!”

The wasp head was on the floor, and the jeans were down around Ted’s ankles. He lay on the bed giving Bob a perfect side view as she sucked him off. Bob was hard even as the bandages held him tight. The Wasp was bobbing her head down that thick shaft. Words came from Ted but Bob could only make out the moans. Her fist held the shaft as she looked up at the Cowboy’s face. Again the words were lost, but he knew her, he thought. She went back down and Lynda came to Bob’s mind. That college girl from Sweden or one of those countries. Someplace in Europe, She was spending a few weeks with the company as an intern. God she was hot, Holland, yeah Holland. Damn those Dutch girls are hot. Bob was excited for the first time in months well since the wife started to show. It might even pop at the sight of the Boss getting head. Both their heads came up and look in his direction at the same time!

Jan opened the bedroom door, and in the dim light saw Ted and Wasp. Ted looked up in terror, afraid he’d been caught. Jan wondered about the look on the blonde’s face. A face she didn’t know? A beautiful face though. Was it anticipation? Longing? Saliva trailed from her lips to his dick.

Jan shoved Jimmy away from the door and entered shutting it behind her. “Don’t mind me I just have to check on something in the closet.”

The blonde already returned to the object of her lust. Ted fell back in relief and pleasure. A combination groan and sigh.

Janice stepped lightly to the closet and felt the rough texture of the bandages. Her hand quickly dropped to Bob’s crotch and she found the bulge she’d been missing all these weeks. A few squeezes for confirmation and she was gone.

Bob breathed hard not knowing what had really taken place. The unexpected stimulation on his prick had brought him so close. But it was gone with the impression, a word. “Bastard!” It had to be Jan, shit I need it. He tried to scrunch himself and get off. His body couldn't move to get any stimulation on his cock. The torture continued as the blowjob went on before his eyes.

Any doubts or guilt she had were gone as she pushed Jimmy away from the door. She knew he was desperate to see who was in the bedroom. A kiss through the opening in the plastic made the other couple irrelevant. She was getting what she deserved, what she needed. She only wished her husband could see it. She pulled him along. Down the hall to the bathroom. The helmet and plastic were dropped to the floor along with her bottoms. The golden cord that held the wrap around her waist hit the floor along with the patterned wrap. The khakis soon fell to his ankles as she knelt before him. A hand took his cock. Her eyes gazed at the prick as she savored the lust she felt. A tongue flicking gently at the tip. Back and forth. She rolled her tongue around the head. How long had it been since her husband could bear it? She took it in about half the length of the head and sucked. Her fist moved up the shaft to lips and released and slid back down. He was hard for her and she wanted it.

She looked up into that face, “Fuck me!” She stood and turned reluctantly giving up her grip as she bent over the sink. Her belly felt the smooth cool tiles. She looked at him in the mirror and repeated the words to the silver glass! “Fuck me!”

Jimmy couldn't believe she was giving herself to him. He was so hard, like the first time he ever knew. He slid his cock up between the cheeks of Jan’s full fleshy ass. Her saliva making it slide in that sweet valley with ease. His hands grabbed each cheek as he pulled back the tip of his cock resting for a moment at her wrinkly hole. Marking it with silvery fluid, hoping that it might find its way back there. Jimmy pulled back and dropped his cock between her legs into the fur. He pulled up tight, his cock pounding against the warmth of her belly till the sink tiles stopped him. She was dripping on the shaft. He looked deep into her reflected eyes as he pulled back preparing to enter.

God, his cock felt so big and full as it spread her cheeks and ran up the crack. So naughty as she felt it touch the place where no one had been. She stared into the eyes of lust reflected to her. She gripped the sink tight as she braced for his plunge. She felt herself bearing down as his head spread her lips. Was she tighter than before? Or was he bigger than she imagined. A hand in the small of her back heightened the sense as he entered hard. She was so wet, was that Peter’s seed, or her, or both! Only a few strokes brought him deeper than she could remember Bob ever being. The tile forcing her tighter. He stroked and the look in his eyes told her he was close to shooting, How many months and how many sensations had been wasted already.

He held himself deep in her, motionless, or he’d be swept away. Jan couldn’t wait and tried to hump back but the belly that brought these new sensations held her trapped to the warming tile. The hands reached round lusting for her full breasts. They tried to slide underneath her top but she was too full now and there was no room for fingers. Jimmy would not be denied as the cups slid tickling the undersides of her full breasts. The edge slid then caught as her shape adjusted to the pressure, then top moved again. Jimmy’s hands feeling all the succulent flesh below her swollen nipples.

The moment the seams of the top caressed the full nipple flesh Jimmy started to stroke again. The dick pulled slowly out of her tight channel and stroked back in agonising pleasure. The top popped from the nips and rested high on her breasts as the hand gripped the full orbs. She glanced down to the reflection of the hands as they squeezed her. So full getting ready for their real purpose but now they served them both as the objects of desire. Pressure points of passion. How could her husband not seek the pleasure of these and not drop in reverence.

By exposing his senses to the touch of the fat nubs, he had betrayed all the control he had gained by inertia. He had to move and move quickly, He couldn't hold back, his control was gone. He stared into her reflection and drove himself deep and hard into her tight channel. She was something he hadn't known existed, and his “God, Jan!” was quickly followed by tensing spurts deep inside her.

The fingers gripping her nipples started something deep within her. She was changed and this was the proof as sure as the fullness of her belly. She groped for words even as the hands groped her flesh. Nothing came, she could think of nothing but the sharpness that flowed about her body. He was pumping hard. Deeper than she’d known. She shook beneath him as rasping breath escaped her lips. She heard her name and she broke into full orgasm for the man who wanted her. No, this was for herself. She felt his pulses but was too wet to acknowledge another stream that flowed in the river inside her.

She looked into the mirror as he broke the contact of his hips to her ass. There was the face of lust and she pulled up to the mirror to kiss him. He slipped from her, his hand travelling gently down the sides of her belly as she moved to the face she saw. Jan pressed her lips to the clear glass where his lips had echoed her name, and pulling back she saw she had kissed herself. The glossy red imprints a testament to the joy found in her changing body.

She turned and kissed her lover before sending him back to the party. She checked her makeup as she struggled to pull down Cleopatra’s top. The peacock eyes were pale compared to her own nipples. She pulled up her bottom and attached the see through skirt. Her inner thighs were still coated with her glossy love and a swipe of tissue wiped some away. She left the bathroom and headed to check on the Wasp and the Boss.

A strange sense of disappointment as she found the door open. The illicit lovers had gone leaving no trace other than the indentations in the quilt. Hmm, maybe they had left a trace. She moved to the closet.

Bob was dying. It wasn't the heat of the bandages. It wasn't the drool he constantly swallowed. It was the hardness of his prick that was doing him in. He tried in vain to scrunch and get enough pressure to shoot. But the prick was trapped against by the elastic. The agony of watching the Boss with a real woman. A perfect woman. The way his wife had been. The excitement as he watched Lynda going down on that prick. The force of the response as he poured into that mouth and onto that chin. If only he’d done Jan like that. She’d still be ideal. But now alone again in the closet, a mute witness to the lust he couldn't share. His swollen cock was killing him.

The pressure was there before he knew it, a squeeze and it was gone. God, please! It was almost enough!

“So you enjoyed the show!” Jan’s voice cut into his muffled ears. “Well at least I know you can still get it up!” She moved into the darkness that held him. “The wasp was very beautiful, wasn’t she?"

Her belly and breasts pressed into the bandages. The contact even through the bandages was almost enough. “Nothing to say!” Her hand checked him again. “You've had your chance! I was hoping to give you another show but the Boss got in the way. So I’ll guess you’ll just have to wonder who it was!”

“Mrrff mmmergg” His head shook.

“Save your breath. I’m going back to enjoy my party!” She walked away then turned patting her belly. “This one is yours, but don’t bet the next one will be!” She was gone, he stood stamping his feet to the pounding rhythm coming through the floor.

With_lust
04-02-2014, 06:57 PM
Here is the third and final part.

The Mummy part 3

by With_lust

copyright 2000 all rights reserved

Bob screamed into the racket ball that served as his gag, but the sounds only echoed off his skull. The party music drowned out all other sounds for him. His feet stopped stomping of their own accord. The closet that served as his dance floor was too crowded. He stared through the slits left by the elastic bandages that held him prisoner in the closet. Staring at the spot where Janice had told him, the next child wouldn’t be his. It damn well better be his. Wait a minute. No fucking more kids, I can’t stand her like that. How many more months before he could stand her again? Better get her in the gym right after.

He swallowed the ocean that continued to fill his throat. Thoughts coming muffled and disjointed, like the beat through the floor. How had it come to this? Janice screwing Pete in his pirate costume, right before my eyes, and saying she did another one while the Boss. While Ted was in here getting his blow job. How could she do this to me? I do everything for her?

Christ, I’m going to explode if I can’t piss soon.

I come to her stupid party, trying to make her see reason instead she embarrasses us as Cleopatra. Belly sticking out everywhere, and her ass, God! But, what thanks do I get? She wraps me as a mummy and ties me in the damn closet. Watching her parade herself before the Boss and fuck Pete. What’s wrong with that guy? Who would want her like that? I’ll have to watch her from now on. She’s insane!

God, it’s hot in here and I fucking have to piss.

Janice leaned back against the smooth door, her hands caressed her swollen belly, “Did I really say the next might not be his?” The answer formed in her mind. Yes, and you meant it. She stepped away from the door with a stride that befitted a queen. She was careful coming down the stairs. One hand on the banister while the other caressed her belly. Careful but quick, trying to get back to her costume party before anyone noticed! Still she was mindful of her condition. Her condition! It made her smile. She felt so alive now, it was hard to contain herself. There are men who liked her condition!

She turned into the dining room and saw Pirate Pete coming through from the kitchen. His black silk shirt was unbuttoned half way down, showing off the hair on his solid chest. The eye patch made from a floppy disk had slid toward his ear. His eyes widened as he saw her. “So it was you!” He came round the table full of picked over buffet platters.

“What do you mean?” Jan couldn't help giving away the game, with a huge grin, “Are you jealous already?”

“Damn right I am,” He gave her a quick peck and his hand went over the soft skin of her belly as he moved behind her. “Seeing the Boss come down, and now
finding Cleopatra, descending from heaven,”

“The Boss? You saw Ted?” He thought that Ted had been with her! How’d he miss Jimmy? How’d he miss that wasp woman?

“Yeah, I saw him, he grabbed me and started talking business, took ten minutes to get back here.” His hands moved around her waist and gently rubbed her belly.
“The bastard will probably use me as an alibi.” She leaned back into the Pirate, feeling him grinding into her ass. He nipped at her neck. “What about your promise to me? Don’t you want the cannon in my pants?”

“I said you can have me!” Jan laughed as she headed for the kitchen, “But keep your powder dry sailor, you don’t own me!”

Pete stood watching that sexy ass wiggle in the tight, peacock feathered and scarab patterned bottom. He saw those alluring legs in the see-through wrap. He felt the gunner reloading another broadside as the lump jumped in his costume and followed his Queen.

“Oh hi Jan, great party! Where’s Bob?” Was again the standard greeting as Jan moved through the house checking on her guests. She’d have to do something about Bob soon. But how to get him down now. She couldn't leave him wrapped like a mummy in the closet. Could she? The thought gave her a naughty tingle. She could have missed it with all the tingling she’d felt. Her pussy was throbbing with every step. He did deserve it, the bastard. But, no she’d have to get him down.

But again how? She took a few glances at Pete. He was following her. His eyes only saw her, and it made her wetter than she already was. And, he was jealous of the Boss! What would he think if he knew it was Jimmy, she’d taken in the bathroom? She looked and saw Jimmy no longer in his condom costume, just left with his doughboy helmet. He was openly staring at her. God, he was worse than Pete. After so long without a man who wanted her body, she had two men drooling for her. She drooled for them, in a different place.

Had they broken something when they took her? When she took them? She tried to stand so her legs kept herself shut. But the eyes of her lovers kept the juices flowing. She looked over at Ted, the company president, dressed in that lousy cowboy outfit. He caught her eye and they locked for more than a moment. She remembered his cock covered by the Wasp as she sought a place to fuck Jimmy. She saw his eyes move down her body and she stared at the crotch of his jeans. She would have to have them all-

“Come on girl get Bob!” Pete’s hand on her ass broke the spell.

God it was wonderful. He is jealous! Couldn't stand to have the Boss’ eyes on me. Oh Bob, yeah, Bob... But how to get Bob down? They’d know he was in the closet watching.

“Where’s Bob! Where’s Bob!” Jimmy started the chant and the crowd in the living room was soon chanting with him.

Pete used the noise, leaning in to whisper, “Your so fucking hot!”

She almost collapsed she buckled from the thrill. She caught herself again. What could she do? Her arms made a flapping motion to quiet the crowd. “Okay, but I’ll need some strong volunteers.”

“Here my Cleopatra!” Pete knelt before her. Hoots and hollers followed.

“She said strong, Pete, she needs a Trojan!” Jimmy came forward though his condom costume was a memory.

“You stay here pard-nor! Lady needs the Boss to tear him away from his puter. Ain't thet right Ma’am” Ted doffed his Stetson and bowed.

“Okay, follow me.” She turned and started back through the party not even glancing to see if the men were in tow. Ted and Pete followed, she was a queen.

“So where is he, on the net?” Pete’s deep voice resonated like the music.

“You know Bob.” The Boss chimed in. “Can you believe he’d be dumb enough to let a hot babe like this run loose!”

“I can believe it, you know, Bob!” Pete’s voice thrilled her as they hit the stairs.

“Now boys!” How was she going to explain it? She was almost at the top. She knew they lagged to look at her legs. They wanted her! They lusted for her! Bob couldn't stand her like this. Screw Bob, if he doesn't appreciate me this way well... She reached the top and turned to catch them both staring. “Well, promise you won’t tell, but...”

“Where is he in here?” Ted tried the door just off the stairs.

“No the bedroom.”

“The bedroom?”

“Well he, um er...” she was struggling to find an explanation.

“What a sick fuck! You mean he likes to watch you and other men?” Pete stared at her, and the Boss stared at Pete.

“He was in the fucking closet! That’s what you were checking!”

Well if somebody had to be the pervert here it might as well be Bob, serves him right too. “Yeah, he won’t touch me anymore, he only gets off watching.”

She went into the bedroom the men could have been dogs on a leash. Pete stepped by her as he saw the open door to the darkness that hid Bob. Janice reached for his arm stopping him inches from the dark. She spun him round and reached up for a kiss. God this felt so good. She broke the kiss and took both their hands, “Lets give Bob a show!” She pulled them toward the bed before moving her hands to the bottom of her costume. They sparkling panties were pulled down over her full ass cheeks.

The Boss’ hand slid down cupping the globe of flesh and giving it a squeeze. She moved away and he gave her a slap. The rhythms pounded through the floor matching the beat throbbing in her pussy. “Fill me!” She got on the bed, “We have to be quick!”

Bob stared as he saw Pete, and then Janice move to kiss him. His jaw slackened and some drool soaked into the bandage, when he saw her turn to his Boss. What’s wrong with these guys? Don’t they know she’s pregnant? Don’t they know she’s fat? How could they do this to her? He saw the hand slap at her fat ass. She crawled up onto the bed and he saw her cunt glistening with moisture as she reached to pull Pete’s cock to her mouth. The Boss had joined her on the bed and his pants fell to his knees as positioned his thick cock. He thrust, sliding deep into Jan. Bob screamed again.

Jan didn’t listen for the sounds of her husband’s agony this time. She gripped Pete’s cock and turned her mouth away as Ted slid deep. She wanted to savor the feeling as he stretched her full belly. “Ugguh! God that’s great. Fuck me haaa-ard! Cuuum in me quick! I want Pete... There too!”

Ted gripped her hips, and began to thrust into her tight pussy. How could she be this tight? Tighter that his wife. He was taking her like she’d asked for. The Cowboy was riding hard, through the sloshing gully.

Janice turned back to Pete she wanted him to cum as fast as he could, but not in her mouth. She stroked his meat hard as she left lip gloss on the fat helmet. She felt the Boss pounding her and knew it wouldn't get her off. He couldn’t last at that pace. She sucked deep on the prick, as she was pulled back into Ted’s hips. Her sweet fleshy buns cradled against him as he groaned and bucked. She felt the pulse, pulse, pulse, as she took his seed. She loved it and stroked the cock from her mouth so she could look upon her third lover of the evening.

Ted fell away and moved off the bed. A half turn and a quick roll to her back gave Bob another view of his wife’s freshly fucked pussy.

“Ted get Bob out of the closet!” She turned to Pete, lustful eyes burning his engorged cock. “Fuck me!”

Pete crawled up grateful for a second chance to take her. His prick bobbed up and down dancing as he moved between the spread thighs. She grabbed him, knowing it wouldn’t end here, not now. The head slid easily upon the lips. But he had to push harder than before. She was swelling shut. Too much, too soon after all those months. He forced his way by the closing gates. She was so tight! He was so excited he wouldn’t have long.

Ted was pulling up his jeans with one hand and feeling for the closet with the other not wanting to miss a moment of Jan’s and Pete’s coupling. His hand hit the wall and then reaching out again this time into the open closet. His had hit Bob and brought a muffled shout. Ted spared a glance into the closet as Pete started to hump hard. He found a string hanging and the weak bulb showed him the mummy.

“God, Bob, “ unable to contain his laughter. “What a great costume.” He found the extension cord and pulled the bow freeing his employee. Bob shuffled out of the closet and inch at a time. “Man, why didn't you tell me you were into this? I could have been fucking her for months!”

“mmeregg mmreettgghh!”

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, we’ll talk about it later, lets get closer to the action!” He pulled Bob along to the side of the bed.

Janice wrapped her legs around her Pirate, she reveled in the pressure his belly placed on hers. The tightness of her passage as he forced himself in was driving her mad. God she was almost there, almost!

“God... Baby, I’m cumming!” He roared the words in her ears while his cannon roared rippled a broadside in her belly.

“awwwrgh!” Came from Jan as the cock shrank and was expelled by her tightening pussy. The lips were dark red and swelling shut. She needed something to get over the hump one last time. Who gets the honor? She looked at the men as her fingers began to rub her swollen nub. Who hadn’t gotten all they deserve yet. There he is! “Get Bob on the bed and take that gag out!”

Pete got up his slick cock dangling as it fell between his legs still long but unable to stand. Ted pushed Bob and he fell flat on the bed like a plank of wood. Pete swung the bandaged legs over onto the bed as the Boss work to unwrap the bandage around Bob’s mouth.

Jan got up she grinned deeply as she felt all the cum she’d taken that night moving with her. The black ball was uncovered and Bob spit it out. The Boss plucked it neatly, as it hung in the air.

A gargling sound came from Bob who swallowed on last time then, “What the fu-“

Jan settled her pussy over his mouth. Her feet touching the headboard her ass covering his nose. The contact made her moan in ecstasy. “That’s it eat me! Eat! Me!” She could feel the sperm sliding down her passage. She could feel his lips moving, but shouting not trying to bring her off. She reached back and lifting slightly and pinched his nose shut. “Eat me you bastard or you’ll never see it again!”

She felt the lips moving sucking but for air not her. She lifted slightly giving air and then sat back down covering his face. She felt the sperm flowing down seeping from between her lips. Then she felt it. The tongue sliding up tentatively tasting the fresh cum. She eased up on the nose and the tongue slid back running from her. Her fingers pinched the nose shut as she ground her swollen pussy into his face. The tongue returned, cutting a broad swath through mixture dripping from her. She released the nose and the tongue remained probing her. It slid across her inner lips. She moaned, she knew she was going to cum.

Bob couldn't believe she was doing this to him. She ruined him! And now, God! He could taste them. Taste them all! Disgusting slime was dripping all over face. Screams and then the nose pinched shut. What’s that fat bitch doing? Breath! Cutting me off! Get air, open your mouth and get air. God there it is. Air! Shit she’s killing me! Give in and breath. His tongue moved feeling the gooey lips. Ah air sweet air! Fingers hard cutting me off again! Fuck her! Shit, she’ll kill me. Oh fuck just do it! Give in! Lick her!

Jimmy turned some heads as he came through the door yelling, “What’s taking so lon-“ His jaw dropped a moment as he watched Jan humping a body. The Boss hands supporting well groping her while Pete still hadn't put his cock away. “God! What the fuck’s going on?” Jimmy kept coming, walking up to the bed, “is that Bob?”

“Yeah, he’s a real freak! Catch!” The ball arced through the air. “Hurry up and jerk off on that so we can get it back to Bob! We got a party to get too!”

Janice leaned forward and started to hump the mouth that had triggered her actions. She stared, then grinned as she saw the Jimmy’s cock. “Yeah Jimmy just like before! Do it for me!” She smiled as Pete cast an eye on another rival for her. Cum splattered on the face that told her she was a fat pig.

God there it is. It hit her! She moved back upright. A hand to her belly and hand bracing against the elastic covered arm before her. Ted grabbed her as she shook emptying herself in Bob’s mouth. She stayed there a moment savoring the sensation. Her pussy ached and she knew she couldn't have anyone for a few days, but she knew she would have someone!

She moaned and Jimmy couldn't contain himself. A white streak arced over the ball, lost on the quilt. Janice open her eyes and watched the rest of the black rubber covered with glossy white paint. She nodded and was helped from her husband’s face. A face that glistened with white and translucent cum.

“What’s my cock taste like?” Pete shouted above the music as all but one laughed.

Bob opened his mouth to rage against the sick bastards who’d done this. “You’ll fuc-“ Jimmy popped the cum soaked ball back in his mouth again. They wrapped his mouth shut and the mummy was soon back on his feet.

“Does everyone look all right?” Jan spoke as the men carried Bob to the stairs.

He could taste the cum as he choked on the ball again. He reflexively swallowed as the saliva built up. The salty tang added to the rubber taste as it went down his throat. He was ready to scream but what’s the use? They hopped him out of the room toward the staircase. Sliding him out from each step. He thudded down the stairs on drop at a time. The urine exploded from his bladder as he hit the last step the diaper was now heavy but the elastic held the rubber pants tight to his body. They cheered and applauded when he came into view. He stared into all the faces as they turned him this way and that.

Janice came up to him. He felt her fat body pressing in against the elastic, she kissed the bandage where his lips should have been. She leaned into his ear. “Thank you for making this the best party ever!” He was soon propped against the wall. Jimmy took somebody’s lipstick and wrote, pervert, across his chest. Bob could only watch and listen as guests stepped up to get their pictures taken with the Mummy. .

groomleader
04-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Great story!!