PDA

View Full Version : Summer Of 1982 part 2

NineTails
04-05-2014, 10:58 AM
(I purposely omitted the names of the two main characters in this story since it is based on a true story told to me by a good friend later in life, he was very detailed in his telling of the story and I am writing it in verbatim with his accounts.)

I made sure I was up before him the next morning and made my way slowly to the shower and let the water run over my body as I tried to do everything I could to get my ass to feeling normal again, it felt like it was hollow as if something was still in there and I was getting worried that people would know that I had been fucked in the ass because I would now walk different or something. (I was very naive about things like this at that time in my life).

When I finally did get out of the shower and dressed I found him in the kitchen making breakfast and he just smiled and asked if everything was alright, I nodded and walked passed him into the living room where I had been sleeping and started folding up the blanket and putting my clothes away from last night and as I looked at the little table where my cigs were sitting I found $200 tucked under my pack.

My mind was confused because I knew I was not gay in any way shape or form because I liked girls so much but seeing that money made me wonder if I could keep letting him do these things to me. The money was way more than I had ever had before and as I tucked the $200 into my pocket and felt the other cash in there I was torn as to what decision to make, it’s not like I could just leave because the farm was over an hour away from my house back in the city and even if I wanted to tell someone on him who would believe a kid over someone like him.

After sitting out back and thinking it over while I had a cigarette I decided that I might as well let him keep blowing me but I wouldn’t let him fuck me again because my ass still hurt and I didn’t get any good feelings from it anyways and as I walked back inside to tell him that my ass was off limits if he wanted this to continue I found him sitting at the kitchen table with a plate of food in front of him and one made for me.

As I sat down at the table I found myself not really hungry and just moved the food around trying to figure out how to tell him I didn’t want to do this anymore without upsetting him but he spoke first, “you have the opportunity to make a couple thousand dollars by the end of the summer you know, with a little body like yours there are a number of my friends in the political arena that would be very interested in stuffing your pockets with money.”

His words shocked me because I did not want anyone knowing what had already happened and really didn’t want to do anymore but the thought of that much money would really help mom out and I could even save some towards a car once I was able to drive. “It hurt really badly,” is all I could say still staring down at the plate in front of me. “I don’t think I want” he cut me off before I could say anymore.

“The sheriff will be here tonight to spend some time with us and if I were you I would try to relax and just go with the flow, you wouldn’t want me telling your mom about you fucking guys would you?” I sat there scared to death now, would he really tell mom. “But you’re the one who did it.” I replied quietly still looking down.

“She won’t know that and I am sure the sheriff will back me up about catching you with those other boys around here.” I was trying to fight back the tears as my mind raced looking for a way out but as he stood up and walked around the table my mind went blank and as I watched him drop another $100 bill down in front of me he put his hands on my shoulder, “Come on lets go upstairs for a little while.”

I couldn’t believe I was actually walking up the stairs with him right behind me and as my hand clutched the $100 bill my mind could only think about how bad it hurt last time and wondering if the money was going to be worth it.

As we entered his bedroom my heart was racing and out of the corner of my eyes I could see him pulling his shirt over his head and as he started to unbutton his pants I quickly turned away not wanting to see a naked man. I jumped a little as I felt his hands on my waist as he took ahold of my shirt and pulled it up and over my head before he stepped around in front of me while taking hold of my jeans and began undoing them. I kept my head down and because of that I could see his hard cock just standing there, I had never seen another man’s cock before and was scared at how big it looked and could not believe that it was in my ass last night as feared it would soon be there again.

He slid my pants and underwear down my legs and I looked down as my little dick was just hanging there so small and soft it seemed like it was smaller than his finger and I wondered why this man seemed to like it so much, I was always told bigger was better and as he wrapped his fingers around my dick and began to stroke it trying to get it hard he moved closer and I could once again see just how much bigger than me he was and as his cock touched my belly I tried to move away from it but his other hand gripped my shoulder holding me in place.

“Its ok you will get more used to having a cock touch your body as the summer goes,” and then he reached down and took my hand moving it over to his cock and wrapping my hand around it I was surprised at how much different it felt as the warmth and softness seemed weird to me as he moved my hand back and forth its shaft. He finally gave up trying to get my dick hard and as soon as he moved his hand off mine I pulled it back tucking it behind my back quickly.

“Let’s go lay down,” he said as he turned my shoulders towards the bed and as I felt his cock hit the middle of my back I moved forward until my knees were against the bed and crawled onto it moving all the way to the other side facing away from him. I felt the bed move from his weight and soon felt him slid up against my naked body as he wrapped his arm across me reaching down once again for my dick and as he took ahold of it I felt his cock against my thigh as he readjusted his position behind me.
I tensed up as I felt him slide his cock between my legs expecting the pain in my ass but instead he pushed it all the way through so that it slipped under my balls and he started moving back and forth feeling my balls sliding across his shaft and I just laid there not wanting to move. “You will have to start putting some effort into this if you want to learn how to make the big money.” He said as he rolled my over onto my stomach. I felt his hands start to run up and down my back slowly slipping in between my ass cheeks each time as he seemed to enjoy the feeling of my body and when I felt him sit up and move down towards the bottom of the bed I began to tremble.

I felt his legs straddle me and as he sat down on my thighs his weight was hurting a little but my fear overtook that as he spread my ass cheeks with his hands and I felt the tip of his cock press against my ass. My fingers dug into the sheets and mattress as his cock pushed into my ass and as he started to push farther into me I could not contain the grunts as I buried my face in the mattress and screamed out. “Please be gentle” was all I could muster out of my mouth as he pulled back, “just relax you’ll be taking cock like a pro in no time.” And he shoved forward burying himself in my ass.

I continued to scream into the mattress as be fucked me harder and harder pounding his cock into my little ass and as the tears began to soak the sheets under my face I felt him go balls deep and just hold it there, I felt him shift his weight and then felt him lay him whole body down on top of me making it hard for me to breath as he began rocking his hips into my ass pushing his cock back and forth while basically sliding my body up and down under him. I could not have weighed 120lbs at the time and I know he was well over 2250lbs and it became had to breathe as he cock seemed to be punching me in the gut.

The pain in my ass was much worse today and I wondered if it wasn’t because he did not use any Vaseline this time or maybe because it was still so sore from last night but the longer he fucked me the pain finally started to go away a little and it only hurt when he would bottom out inside of me like a fist in the gut. I even started to feel my dick getting hard for some reason and as he reached up and took ahold of my hair pulling backwards as he continued his assault on my ass I felt myself explode all over the sheets and my stomach and became embarrassed that I got off like this with a cock in my ass.

I was relieved when I felt him swell up and as his cum started to fill my ass I exploded again, I had never cum twice that close apart and tried to block it out as I felt his cock slowly pulling out of my ass and as he rolled off of me he gently patted my ass cheeks and thanked me for the fun.

I laid there not wanting to move because my stomach and ass hurt so bad and listened to him moving around the room before I felt him grab my hand, “come on let’s get you showered and cleaned up.” I slid off the bed gritting my teeth from the pain as he helped me to stand and then led me by the hand into the bathroom and into the shower where he washed my entire body and then once I was clean he took me over to the sink and had me sit down on the counter and proceeded to shave all the hair off my lower body and as he finished he said, “there with such a cute little body like yours we down need it covered up by any of the nasty hair now do we,” and he reached down and stroked my soft dick a couple times before turning and walking out of the room.

When I came out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around me feeling stupid for being shaved like this and kicking myself for getting into all this I found him folding up my clothes nice and neat putting them away in a dresser drawer and as I walked towards where they were he just took ahold of my hand and started to lead me out of the room, “you won’t need to worry about wearing any of those anymore around here, it will be easier if you just get used to being naked around other guys” and with that he pulled my towel off of me and walked me out of the room.

When we got downstairs I felt really embarrassed being naked downstairs and wondering why he was dressed but just went into the living room and sat down on the couch and covered up with the blanket.

It was about 2pm when I heard a car come down the driveway and became nervous wondering if the sheriff was already here and started to pull the blanket around me tighter but as he walked into the room he leaned over looking out the window and just laughed, “well this should be interesting is all he said before he walked back into the other room and I heard the door open and then heard voices. I tried to strain to hear more and was surprised to hear the sound of a female voice and started to think of a way to get out of the room before they got here but as he walked through the doorway followed by a dark haired girl not much older than me.

He came right over and sat down next to me and introduced her to me and Sandy a local girl that lived in one of the trailer parks not far from here, “Sandy’s boyfriend owes me some money for some prescription I have given him in the past and now sent her here begging me for some more but did not bring any money with her” he said as she stood there looking nervous and fidgeting around, “Come on, please you know he is good for it and as soon as he gets paid next week, we just really need them right now.”
“What do you think” he said looking at me sitting there covered in a blanket from head to toe and when I just stared back at him he started laughing, “I’ll tell you what, if you lose your clothes and drop down and suck his cock and be a good girl then I will let you have a couple to get you through till payday.”

I was shocked that he said that and as I looked at her I could see she didn’t like the idea as she started shaking her head and said she could never do that, but as he stood up and told her that was the only way she was going to get any today he started to show her out of the room, “wait, please we just need a couple it’s not like we are hooked on them or anything,” but as he kept walking she stopped and turned back towards me, “fine” she said really quiet, “but then you promise to give them to me’ and as the smile crossed his face,” of course hell I will give you one now just to relax you” and he turned towards a cabinet and when he turned back he handed her a little white pill which she quickly took over to a table in the corner and smashed up before snorting it up her nose and when she turned around her eyes looked a little red and he took her hand and led her over to me.

I sat there in shock as this beautiful girl began to take off the summer dress she was wearing and stood naked in front of me, I had never seen a girl naked in real life before because the one time I had lost my virginity she had just pulled her pants down a little and within 6 strokes I had cum all over the place, but now there was this girl right here less than two feet away and as she knelt done on her knees I could feel my cock like a rock under the blanket.

He came over and unwrapped the blanket from around me exposing my already naked body to her and as she saw me she giggled a little, “why are you sitting here naked?” she said before she leaned over and took me into her mouth, I thought I was in heaven sitting here with this girl sucking my dick like that as I ran my hands through her hair and trying to reach her tits but could so I just sat back and enjoyed the feeling of a real girl sucking my dick.

I was starting to really get into this girls blowjob when I noticed he was taking his pants off and as he knelt down behind her and grabbed her hips she jerked up quickly, “NO, you said just a blowjob” but he just pulled her hips up and plunged in bring a loud grunt from her, “I said and be nice, so shut up and be nice if you want the pills.
He was really driving into her and is caused her to moan around my dick which felt really cool to me and didn’t take me long before I blew my laud into her mouth which she swallowed quickly before leaning her head down into my lap as he fucked her hard from behind pulling her hair back and her moans were getting louder until I heard him grunt as he filled her full of his cum and she collapsed onto the floor at my feet breathing heavily.

I saw him smile to me and motion at me towards her and right away I knew what he meant and rolled her onto her back before climbing between her legs and plunging straight into her, “Please no more” was all she said before she just turned her head and let me pound away at the first real sex I had ever had.

I actually felt good as I laid there on the couch naked covered up in the blanket while he walked her to the car and don’t remember falling asleep but when I woke up it was dark outside, I went to the bathroom and as I was coming back into the living room I found him sitting there on the couch naked and smiling at me, “Lose the blanket” was all he said as he reached over and laid some more money next to my cigarettes.

I closed my eyes as I let the blanket fall off my body and just quickly walked over and sat down on the couch hoping her was just going to blow me this time, and felt relief when he leaned over and took me into his mouth and I titled my head up towards the ceiling dreaming it was that girl again and not this old man. I noticed that he seemed must better at sucking a dick than she did and hated myself for thinking that way but it was feeling good and what guy my age would be complaining about all the blowjobs I was getting when most guys my age are stuck in their rooms beating off the magazines they find.

I was brought back to reality when I felt him pull away from me and sit up and as I opened my eyes to see why he had stopped I felt his hand reach around my neck and pull me down into his lap, I quickly turned my head away from his cock and felt it rub against my cheek and as he tried again to get it into my mouth but I kept turning away. Finally he gripped both side of my head and pushed it against my lips and held it there rubbing it back and forth until he tightened his grip in my hair and as the pain from that made me grunt it loosened up my lips enough that his cock slipped into my mouth.

I had no idea what to do and did not want a dick in my mouth but there was no way I could pull back with his strength holding me down and as I finally gave up he just used his hands to shove me head up and down on his cock gagging me each time he went in and pulling back just a little before back down again. I can truly say I hated every second of it and I think he figured out that I was not going to even try to suck on his dick because he finally pulled out of my mouth leaving me gasping for are as he shifted onto his knees between my legs and I soon found them on his shoulder as he guided his cock back to my ass, I did like always and turned my head away from him as he started fucking m again and winced a couple times as he would bottom out inside of me but just like he said my ass was getting used to being fucked and I found my dick was rock hard in between us as his shift slid in and out my ass.

His dick was actually starting to feel good going in and out of my ass and I found myself starting to moan a little as he fucked me and I began wondering if this is what a girl feels like when she is getting fuck and as I felt myself explode ass over my stomach I wondered how that was possible without even touching it, I turned my head to see how much I had cum because he had me folded in half with my legs on his shoulder and I could feel the cum running up towards my neck but as soon as I turned my head I saw the sheriff standing there with a huge grin on his face as he was taking off his gun belt and dropping his pants to the floor and I turned my head quickly away in embarrassment but I soon found him kneeling down on the couch next to my head and he started moving his cock towards my face and it started to scare me because I had always heard that black men were bigger than whites but never believed it until now and as he moved his cock closer it was the biggest thing I had ever seen and it had a massive purple looking head on it.

I tried to turn away but he just gripped my head and shoved it in while I was moaning from the cock in my ass and when he noticed I wasn’t sucking he started twisting my nipples making me scream around his cock, “Start sucking and I will let go” is all he said and I quickly closed my lips around his cock and began giving my first real blowjob to a grown man while another was fucking my ass.

Because he had my legs on his shoulder driving me into the couch the way he was the sheriff could not get much of his dick in my mouth which I was not complaining about because it was almost a foot long but I heard him say something and felt them shift and as he moved back so that he was kneeling on the floor and my legs were just around his waist the sheriff then swung his leg over my chest pinning my arms under him and grabbed my head while shoving his cock into my mouth, I started gagging bad now because he could go much deeper into my mouth this way and I could do nothing to stop him and each time I gagged it seemed to make the cock in my ass hurt more but luckily it did not take long before I could feel the cum filling my ass and soon to my horror I felt the first shot of cum inside my mouth and gagged hard as I fought the urge to throw up and forced myself to swallow instead of choking and as each wave of cum filled my mouth a continued swallowing until he was done.

It tasted salty and bitter seemed like it was everywhere in my mouth and as he pulled his cock out I began to choke as gag as they both stood up talking about me and how hot my little body was and the sheriff complimented him for shaving me like I was and as my eyes began to clear from the tears from my coughing I saw the sheriff drop some cash in next to my ciggs next to the other money and I just closed my eyes not believing I was actually doing all this.

I laid there for a little while kind of in shock as I felt cum dripping out of my ass and still tasting what was in my mouth, “Did you bring what I asked you too” I heard him ask the sheriff, “Yea it’s right there in the bag should be enough for the summer I would think considering he is so fresh and I doubt that little body will stretch out that much anyways.” I had no idea what they were talking about but I heard him call my name and I looked up as he took my hand helping me to stand up. “Let’s get you cleaned up before we have some more fun later.” And as he held my hand I followed him towards the bathroom I could see the sheriff sitting down on the couch with that huge cock starting to get hard again.

As we entered the bathroom be stepped to the side and told me to get down on my hands and knees which seemed weird to me that he just finished fucking my ass and now he brought me to the bathroom just to fuck me again but then I heard the water running in the sink and felt him shove something into my as just as I turned my head around he told me it was an enema and to just relax it would flush me out so things wouldn’t get messy later and as I laid my face on the floor I started getting a warm sensation in my gut, which quickly turned to pain as I felt a massive burning sensation and started to cry out, “Yea, I wondered if it would burn or not, but the hooker in the city said this stuff will make sure your ass stays nice and tight like a virgin for us.” He said with a laugh as the pain became unbearable and I started sobbing and crying until he helped me up and as I sat on the toilet it seems like my entire insides were on fire and everything I had ever eaten in my life was running out of me.

After I stepped out of the shower my stomach still felt like I had been beaten up and as I stumbled over and toweled myself off he just smiled and took my hand and led me back into the room where the sheriff was waiting with a big grin on his face. “Damn man his is cute as hell, and his ass looks so delicious walking around like that, I am going to enjoy fucking this little white boy,” he said as he spread his legs and motioned for me to come over to him. “Hell his dick is so small it’s almost like he doesn’t have one, you picked a winner with this one old friend.” And a he led me over to him and pushed me forward I almost fell on top of him but he caught me over him arms and lifted me like I was weightless and soon I found myself straddling his lap as his hard cock rubbed up against my balls and soft dick.

His cock was so large that as I sat there with my head down I could see his cock coming up between us and it totally blocked out my own penis just like he said and he took my hands and wrapped both of them around his cock and began moving them up and down basically jacking himself off by using my hands. “He is still kind of shy and quiet about all this huh” he said as he ran his other hand up and down my chest and stomach. “Yea he is but I am sure he will be moaning like a whore soon enough once your big black ass is inside of him,” and they both started laughing

I kept staring down as his huge black cock rubbing up and down against my little dick and was amazed with the contrast between our skin color and became surprised as my dick started to get hard from rubbing against his but I continued jacking him off faster in hopes that he would cum this way and not try to put that thing in my ass but that hope faded away quickly as he took ahold of my hands and moved them off his cock and as he brought his hand up to his own mouth I watched his fill his hand with spit and then reach down covering his cock head with the spit before lifting my body up and as I felt the head squeeze between my cheeks I tried to clamp them shut only to hear him laugh at me, “boy it is going in there no matter how hard to squeeze so if you want more pain just keep it up or relax and try to enjoy, the chose is yours.”
As the head broke through my anal ring I cried out and reached down pushing myself off his thighs as I tried to lift myself away from the pain but his other hand grabbed my hip and he shoved upwards popping the full head into my ass, the pain was intense like he was tearing me in half and as he shoved a second time he sank a few inches further. I could feel the tears running down my cheeks as he pushed up again and I cried out in pain and was surprised when he stopped moving and just held be there, “It’s in now little man, now I want to watch you do the rest.”

No way could he mean he wanted me to fuck himself with his cock” could he? I just sat there for a second not able to move anyways because it hurt so bad but as his hand smacked my ass cheek hard I yelped in pain, “now little man or I fuck it as hard as I want and I guarantee you don’t want that.” I reached up and gripped his shoulders and slowly lifted myself a few inches and relaxed letting myself slip back down and grunted as if slipped farther into my ass and started to continue this as slow as I could but each inch seemed like a hot poker was being pushed farther into me and I couldn’t help but cry as his cock went further in, he started to run his hands across my body while I was moving up and down on his cock and squeezing my chest and pinching my nipples like I was a girl or something but what really surprised me was that as I started to get more and more of him into my ass I could feel myself getting closer to cumming myself.

It took a while but finally on a downward stroke I felt thighs come into contact with his and relaxed figuring I had finally got all of him inside of me and as a sat there for a second catching my breath and trying to adjust to the pain and discomfort of having this baseball bat sized cock in my ass he started rocking his hips and the pain returned as I raised my head and started grunting in pain. “Little white boy Is full of daddies anaconda isn’t he” he said as he gripped my hips and started thrusting up into me and as he would pull back his cock felt like it was burning my inside and then he would shove back in again bring a yelping scream from me. My body was covered in sweat after a few minutes from the intense pain and friction going on in my ass and as he buried himself once more inside of my ass I surprised him by cumming all over his chest which caused him to start laughing and speeding up his thrust as each stroke seemed to shoot another rope of cum onto his chest until I collapsed forward laying my head against his chest feeling my own cum on my cheek as I tried to regain my breath.

“Let’s get things started” I heard him say as I felt his hands slip under my thighs and lift me as he stood up holding his cock deep inside of me and with little effort he carried me across the room until I felt the cold wall against my back and he started pounding his cock into my ass, my screams filled the room and as he lifted my legs higher up until they were on his shoulders I felt like he was going to break my back as he leaned forward pressing me harder into the wall bending me till my legs were at my ears and my face was flush with his massive chest and then his stroke became almost violent as he would pull all the way out till just the head remained and then plunge back into me basically pounding me into the wall.

My fingers dug into his shoulders as I tried to escape this position but it was useless as he seemed possessed with his hammering of my ass and as I felt myself once again cumming all over him he wrapped his arms around my body and stepped back away from the wall hold me in a bear hug as he walked around the room bounce my ass on his cock, I didn’t know how much more I could take until finally he pulled himself totally out of me and just held me there for a minute as I felt my ass hanging wide open like he had broken it or something and as he slowly lowered my legs to the ground I just collapsed until I was on my knees because my legs were too weak to hold me.

“Not done yet little man” he said as he took ahold of my head and pushed his cock into my mouth fucking it like he had just done my ass and I was finally relieved when I felt the first shot of cum fill my mouth and swallowed quickly as he continued to cum filling my mouth full with each gulp. When he finally pulled out of my mouth I just sat there slumped over feeling every muscle in my body aching and wondering if he had destroyed my ass.

Would love any feed back about story or writing styles.