PDA

View Full Version : Summer Of 1982 part 3

NineTails
04-08-2014, 10:59 PM
It’s been a long night with the sheriff so far and here I am in the middle of the king size bed on my knees sucking this old man’s cock while grunting and whimpering as a foot long black cock is sliding slowly back and forth in my ass, I actually wish he would just fuck me harder because then I could at least get used to the punch in the gut from his cock instead of this slow motion fuck which feels like a baseball bat covered in sandpaper sawing its way into my intestines.

I feel the cock in my mouth swell up and explode for the third time tonight and as I swallow the load I feel the sheriff finally start to speed up and as he drives my face into the crotch in front of me I can tell he is finally getting close and as he reaches up and grabs a handful of my hair yanking my head up and arching my back in pain he explodes into my ass as I feel the burning sensation from his salty cum mixing with the raw skin from his constant fucking for the last couple of hours.

When I wake up I find myself alone with dried cum covering my ass and mouth and as I stumble into the shower the hot water feels good as I slowly wash myself clean and try to inspect the damage done to my ass, I relax leaning my head against the wall as the water feels so good across my body until I feel a cool rush of air as the door to the shower is opened and without even looking I know he has joined me inside, I feel his hands across my back as he starts to grope my ass and roughly shove a finger inside making me tense up as if penetrates my sore ass, I move my hands up to the wall to brace myself as I feel his cockhead push forward into me and grunt as he sinks it deep inside.

Thankfully he is nowhere near the same size as the sheriff and as he gets into a rhythm I left my head up, “is this how it is going to be all summer” I ask as he reaches around and starts stroking my already hard little dick. “Basically, but don’t try to act like you are not enjoying this, we both know how hard you were cumming with a cock in your ass last.” And with that he filled my ass as I show a load on the shower wall. “Don’t forget I need you on your knees when you get out so I can fill your ass again to make sure you stay tight for everyone.” I keep my head down as I wash off his cum from my ass and as we leave the shower I assume the position and start crying as the painful mixture enters my ass again, “This really hurts” I cry out hoping for mercy, “You’ll learn to deal with it as time goes by, hell I don’t even know if this shit really works but the whores swear by it so we will keep doing it.”

As I arrive downstairs I was met by him standing in the doorway, “umm can I get my pants back so that I can put the rest of the money away in them?” He just smiled, “I already took care of that last night while you were getting buttfucked by that black cock,: he said with a laugh before turning around and walking over to the cabinet that had the pills in it for the girl the other day and as he opened I saw a large brandy glass and could see the money clearly, “with all the visitors you’ll be having this summer its best to keep that much cash out of site from now on.” And as he closed the cabinet and headed for the kitchen, “Oh yea and don’t go looking for the blanket either I put it away, you need to stop covering that cute little body of yours up, I enjoy watching that ass of your uncovered.”

I just plunked myself down on the couch in a daze still not believing this is how my freshman summer had turned out and flipped on the TV, it wasn’t long though before I heard the door open and could hear him talking to someone before he called my name and asked me to come to the kitchen, my heart was beating as I stood up naked and began to walk through the doorway and as I stood there I found him standing next to the sink talking to a well-dressed man in a business suit who seemed a little older than him and as he turned his head to see me his face broke out into a large grin. “You weren’t lying when you said he was cute,” I just kept my eyes down as they continued staring at my naked body in the doorway, “Turn around and show him your ass” he yelled at me and slowly I turned feeling embarrassed and stupid standing naked in from of these to old men.

“Damn I wish I had more time but I have to get to a meeting so this will have to be a quickie till later,” I saw him motion for me to come over and as I started to walk towards them, I will let you enjoy your quickie and make sure he is available for you anytime you can get back here” and as he walked past me he patted my ass, “take good care of the Mayor he is a powerful friend to have and will be spending lots of cash this summer fucking you.”

I continued walking past him until I nervously stood naked in front of this old man and as I felt his hand run up my arm and across my shoulder I heard, “ignore his little shy act, he seems to get off on acting all innocent but trust me he cums hard when there is a cock in his ass,” and as he said that the mayor turned me around facing the kitchen table, “damn this ass looks amazing, you really picked a good one,” and as I felt his hand press on my upped back I bent over the table laying my chest and face on the cool surface knowing I was about to get fucked by this man, “sorry son but I have no time for any pleasantries, this will just have to be a quick sample bang to wet my appetite for later times with you.”

I felt him squeeze my ass and then as he took both hands and spread my cheeks I gritted my teeth and as I opened my eyes a could see into the living room and saw him sitting there with a smile on his face as his hand was stroking his cock and as I felt the cock touch my ass and push through the ring I grunted loud “ Oh shit, please wait,” I said and quickly moved my hands to grab hold of the edge of the table as he slammed forward with no mercy or lube.

“Fuck he is tight as hell,” he said as he buried himself into my ass causing me to cry out, he was much thicker than the sheriff but didn’t seem as long and as he pulled back I opened my eyes again to see him watched me getting fucked by the mayor. He really was in a hurry because he wasted no time at all as he gripped my hips and really started pounding his thick cock into my little ass as the whole table started shaking and as I tried to keep at least my toes on the ground I found it useless because of how small I was and ended up with my legs just dangling there as he pounded my ass harder and harder. I could feel my little dick getting hard from the friction between my body and the table and as he increased his pace I could not contain my grunts and moans as they got louder, “look at the way his ass tight ass jiggles like this as I slam into him, oh God I am going to love having time with him this summer.”

I felt myself starting to cum on the table under me just as he began filling my ass with his cum and as he slowed himself and began squeezing and pawing my ass and back I felt his starting to get soft, “I will be back after my meeting tonight or tomorrow for sure old friend but make sure you don’t book him for the weekend I think I will like to have him for myself during that time,” and as he slipped out of my ass I just laid there with my legs hanging off the table and I heard him zip him pants up and then some rustling sounds before a wad of cash landed on the table next to my face and as I heard the door close behind him I slowly pushed myself up and slide off the table to wobbly legs as my ass was trying to squeeze itself back closed and as I finally was able to hold myself up with the support of the table I picked up the cash and started to head for the restroom only to hear his voice, “Bring your ass in here first.”

I sat on the toilet feeling the mayors cum dripping out of my ass and tasting his cum still on my lips as I clutched the cash still in my hands wondering how many men will end up fucking me before the summer is over and as I made my way back out into the living room walking gentle because my ass was so sore and was surprised to find him standing there dressed in a suit, “I have been called into the office for a few days because of an emergency so you will be here by yourself till I get back, but don’t worry I already talked to the sheriff and he promised to check in on you while I am gone to make sure you are alright.”

A first I was kind of happy he was leaving but then when he mentioned the sheriff was going to be coming by I dreaded the idea of his big cock fucking me more, “I thought about bringing you with me but since I already had a couple people scheduled to visit you it would be best if you just stayed here and took care of them instead of trying to reschedule everybody. Just relax and enjoy yourself there is plenty of food and weed to keep you company till I get back and just make sure to keep anyone that comes to see you happy with that little ass of your and all will be great.”

I sat nervously on the couch as I heard his car drive away not knowing who or when anybody was going to show up and after a little while I smoked half a joint and laid down watching TV hoping my ass would stop cramping from the Mayors fucking earlier, I must have fallen asleep and when I woke up I realized how hungry I was and went out to the kitchen.

I didn’t really know how to cook anything since mom does all that but I knew how to fry an eggs so I started the burner going and went got some eggs out to cook but as put the butter into the pan to melt it started to splatter a little and I jumped back as it burned my stomach with the little drops, I quickly looked around as saw an apron hanging on the wall and laughed as I slipped it over my head and wondered hope stupid I looked wearing this thing covering my chest and balls but leaving my ass and back totally open,

I cracked the eggs and as they started to cook I was surprised to hear the door open behind me and as I started to turn, “you don’t need to turn around just move over to the counter and bend over for me, I froze for a minute really wanting to know who was here but I took two steps sideways and leaned forward on the counter and I heard the sound of a zipper and then felt him against my ass, I reached out and placed my hands on the counter as he lined himself up with my ass and thankfully I felt him spit down my crack and rubbed the head of his cock around before he pushed in to me with a grunt, “damn you are tight,” and he pulled back a little and shoved forward pushing my hips into the counter as I yelped in pain and as he picked up speed I just head on for the ride. He grabbed a hand full of hair and started pulling back asking me if I liked his cock in my ass, “yes sir, I love it,” I responded hoping he would let go of my hair but he just kept pulling harder calling me all kind of names like faggot and cock slut but my only concern was my sore ass and if he was actually going to pull my hair out. He slowed down and pulled himself out of me letting me catch my breath before he spun me around by my hair slamming me face first onto the kitchen table and picked up my right leg spreading me wider and plunged back into my ass, I cried out in pain as he was able to get deeper with my leg bent up like this and he just responded with a hard smack to my ass and tightened his grip in my hair as he pounded into me harder.

I could hear him grunting louder than my moans and was hoping he would cum soon but he pulled out roughly and spun my body around on the table flipping me onto my back as he pulled me quickly to the end of the table leaving my head hanging off and slammed his cock into my mouth, it all happened so quickly that I still didn’t see his face and now I could only see his balls and ass with him straddling my face and his cock sliding in and out of my mouth, I began to panic as he reached down and took ahold of both my wrists holding them tight to the table as he began fucking my face hard and deep sliding his cock into my throat choking and gagging me while my legs kicked around trying to get free. I was starting to get worried he was going to choke me to death when I finally felt him swell up and could feel the globs of cum draining down my throat as I desperately swallowed hoping for air.

He left me laying there gasping for breath and by the time I was able to sit up and climb down from the table I heard a car driving away. I sat there for a little while and then noticed the money laying over on the counter.

My legs were still shaking as I put the money added the money to the jar in the cabinet I heard the sound of another car pulling in and a sense of dread swept over me wondering how much more my little ass could take of this but as I looked out I saw the girl from the other day getting out, she looked nervous as she looked around and did not see his car out there and as I made my way across the kitchen to the door she was already knocking.

I only opened it a crack because I didn’t want her to see me still naked with only this stupid apron on, “What”? I asked quietly, “Umm is he here?” I could see in her face she really hoped I would say yes and as I broke her hopes with my answer the begging started.

“Please can you help me” I have some money this time, not everything we owe but some and if you can just give me a couple I will bring the rest of the money when he gets paid.” For some reason my mind came up with an idea since she was so willing last time then maybe I could fuck her instead of me being the one getting fucked.
“If you dot have all his money then I can’t help you unless you’re interested in the same trade you made last time.” I almost stuttered when I said it because I was so nervous but she was quick to agree, so I decided to demand more, “Take all your clothes off right where you stand, and then when I open the door I want you to walk start to the kitchen table and bend over it.” She just stared at me for a moment before looking around. “Out here? Please just let me come in first.”
“Nope, out there and once you are leaning over the table I want you to reach back and spread your cheeks cause your ass is the payment today.” The look on her face was priceless as she started to have second thoughts. “Eww I don’t do that, please you can do anything else.” But as I started to close the door I saw her pull her shirt over her head and as the beautiful tits popped out I couldn’t stop my smile, She looked around quickly as she dropped her shorts to the ground followed by her panties and as I opened the door she almost knocked me down as she headed for the table.

She seemed pretty disparate as she laid there face down holding her ass apart for me and I marveled at how hot she looked and as I stepped up behind her with my small raging hard-on “Please be gentle it’s my first time” I almost laughed out loud as I plunged myself into her ass as hard as I could and the sound of her scream filled the house, Damn she felt nice and as I watched her ass jiggle and listened to her pleading for me to slow down I wondered to myself if this is how I looked while these men were fucking my ass. She kept trying to put her hands between us to slow me down and stop me from going so deep but I just grabbed her hands and kept thrusting until finally I buried myself deep and filled her ass with my cum.

She crumbled to the floor in tears as I walked over to the cabinet and returned with two pills for her and as I handed them to her she looked up shocked. “Only two? But you said you would give me the same as last time.” I just laughed at her as I walked towards the living room, “Oh you’re not done getting fucked yet, that was only the first on.”

I was really enjoying her lips around my cock and started to see just how pretty she really was as I watched her face and eyes as she feverishly worked on my cock and then as she climbed up onto me I pulled her face down and started kissing her, I knew she was trashed from the two pills I already gave her but to me this was heaven as I felt her kissing me back.

She spent the next two hours accepting my cum everywhere I wanted it and after she left I fell asleep on the couch dreaming of her soft skin and wonderful tits.
The light in the kitchen woke me up and as I rolled over towards the doorway I found myself looking at a large shadow with the light behind him, “There is that cute ass that I couldn’t stop thinking about today, why don’t you show me where there is a bed around here so I can spend so real time inside that ass tonight.” I slowly stood up not really wanting to but there was no way I could say no to the Mayor and as I went to pass him on the way to the stairs he smacked my ass hard and laughed as I jumped.

We walked through the door to the master bedroom and as he started to take his clothes off, “Plant your knees right at the edge of the bed and bury your face in the mattress son because I plan on making you scream for hours tonight.”

I started to tremble as I placed my head on the mattress and thought back to how she must have felt earlier and as he shoved into my ass I screamed out having forgotten just how thick his cock was and as I pleaded for him to use some lube or at least slow down he just laughed and smacked my ass as he grabbed my hips tighter thrusting faster into me. I had pulled the entire sheet off the bed trying to get away from him and as he grabbed a handful of my hair yanking be around and shoving his cock into my mouth I actually welcomed the gagging in my throat over the pain in my ass as sucked down his load of cum as quick as I could hoping he would leave soon.
That dream faded as he laid me down on my back and straddled my head demanding I tongue fuck his ass and when I refused he reached down gipping my balls tight, I snaked my tongue into his ass while screaming in pain and as I heard him begin to moan I felt his grip on my balls loosen, I tried not to puke as my tongue went in and out of his ass listening to him calling me all kinds of names.

Once he was hard again he rolled of my face allowing me to finally catch my breath but he quickly climbed in between my legs and hosted them in the air across his shoulder before plunging back into my sore ass bringing more screams.

He folded me in half placing my feet beside each ear and began pulling all the way out before his he drop his full 250+ pounds down on my driving himself deep into my ass. I passed out a couple time before he filled my ass with his cum. Not sure when he left I only remember waking up alone in the bed with dried cum on my face and ass and a large amount of money crumpled up next to me.

I had to crawl to the bathroom because of how bad my legs and ass felt and as I sat there on the toilet trying to push out any remaining cum I wondered if I would survive the summer with these men….

flubgub6
01-09-2015, 08:24 AM
One of the best stories I've seen on this site, please keep it going. The boy in this is exactly how I was a couple years ago. Fantastic