PDA

View Full Version : (Movie Scene Challenge Entry) Here is the first challenge for writers story

niteowluk2003
04-11-2014, 01:07 AM
This story is not for consideration into the competition but merely an example of what we mean.

An alternative ending to the Green mile.
As John Coffey (Michael Clarke Duncan) entered the Prison Wardens bedroom to suck the life sapping tumour from the Warden Hal Moore’s (James Cromwell) wife’s (Patricia Clarkson) brain; he suddenly dropped his trousers and revealed a cock appropriate in size to the large seven foot ten frame of his body. Taking it in both hands he began to stroke it until it became a large stiff stick of man meat almost the size of a broom handle and four times as thick.

The prison Warden Hal stepped forward and told John Coffey to fuck off out of it the sick bastard, here was his wife, Melinda, on her death bed and John Coffey wanted to do was flash his cock at her. Paul Edgcombe (Tom Hanks) tried to put himself in between John Coffey and Melinda and a swipe from John Coffey massive hands sent him sprawling, the other two guards (Brutus Brutal Howell – played by David Morse and dean Stanton played by Barry Piper) immediately clicked the trigger of the rifle’s taking them off the safety catch and pointed the gun towards John Coffey when Melinda suddenly pulled herself up off her bed and shakily stepped towards John.

She then said in a weak trembling voice, “What’s your name big boy?” and when John Coffey told her “John Coffey Ma’am like the drink but not spelled the same!” she continued as she said “I dreamt we were both lost and in the mists we called out and somehow we managed to find each other!” John Replied “Yes and you took me in your arms and quickly undressed me!” just then with almost her last ounce of energy, Melinda undid the ties of her night gown and watched as it slipped to her feet revealing her naked body to the five men present. As her husband Hal stepped up to her and tried to hide his wife’s exposed body from the three work colleagues and the prisoner; she told him it was too late for in her mind she had gone black and could not live without sampling such a huge fuck stick. For somewhere she summoned the energy to push passed her husband and half fell half stumbled to her knees before opening her mouth just in time to take John’s cock head into her orifice.

As she now sucked it hard, the light bulbs in the room glowed to an intense brightness until one by one they blew. Now everyone present except for Melinda herself could see her throat bulge as she tried to take much more of the life giving tool and suddenly out of her mouth around the edges of his cock spewed a host of buzzing black flies and they seemed to circle all the people in the room as they seemed to be drawn in to the scene before them. Even the Warden Hal’s cock was rock hard as he watched his petite white wife take such care of this mammoth hard black cock and as if in a world of his own he suddenly dropped his trousers and began wanking furiously.

Taking this as a sign all was well the three prison guards, Paul, Brutus and Dean, also dropped their pants and began stroking their own cocks until Brutus the oldest guard suddenly reached out and touched Paul Edgcombe’s cock and he received a smiled which said it was cool he continued to stroke his colleagues cock. So the three guards all began stroking each-others cocks as they watched this frail woman swallow a third of John Coffey’s hard cock when she seemed to cough as white thick sticky sperm seemed to swell her mouth cheeks and the excess spunk spilled from around the edges of John’s cock and dropped in large dollops on to Melinda’s firm tits and their hard nipples.

The Warden Hal then stepped forward and added his own load on to his wife’s face and in particular noticed the striking contrast as some landed on John Coffey’s throbbing black mamba of a cock. Paul broke away from the other guards and moved behind Melinda and here he lifted her back end to her feet but she never lost the cock which seemed now to be attached somewhere deep inside her throat; Paul soon added his poor excuse (compared to John Coffey’s cock) for a cock into Warden Hal’s wife’s cunt and began rutting her like a stag on heat. That seemed to be the signal everyone was waiting for as the other guards now crowded round Melinda and were rewarded with her hands seeking out their cocks and she began stroking the two newcomers with a sweet rhythm set by John Coffey’s masterful cock.

The Warden Hal stood stunned as his wife who only twenty minutes ago seemed to be at death’s very door was now leading the horny band in a classic opera of pure lust and seemed to be getting stronger and stronger the more she sucked on the black cock. John Coffey then turn to the Hal and said Six more sessions of this treatment and I declare your wife will not only be cured but also the biggest slut in the county. Paul, Brutus and Dean all added that they would be willing to help out at a moment’s notice.

The Warden Hal Moore then turned and smiling said, “she always wanted a gang bang, with her having to satisfy all the cocks present and now who am I to deprive her of this Life enhancing treatment that seems to be making her well”.

With the cock in her mouth Melinda then gurgled something unintelligible which later she confessed that she had said “ she loved her cuckolded husband more than ever before and the best treatment she could have; would be to raise a beautiful black bastard of a son, breast feed him and bath him every day so she could look upon his cock as he developed and remember this wonderful night for always and forever.

Later as Warden Hal watched; his wife lay on top of Officer Dean with is cock up her cunt, Brutus’s cock in her mouth and John Coffey’s huge cock beginning to push into her anal ring. Hal swore blind that her scream of lust would have been heard 250 miles away in Washington DC. The pain of taking her first black cock up her anal channel was soon replaced with an animalistic sense of pure lust which was capped off as she saw her warden husband on his knee’s sucking Paul Edgcombe’s cock.

The pure lust running through her veins did cure her brain tumour but also it brought a new sense of peace and harmony not only to Hal and Melinda but also to Paul and the other guards and when he told his own wife of this night (Jan Edgcombe played by Bonnie Hunt) demanded to go along next time and sample a little Coffey delight too.

With_lust
04-11-2014, 02:46 AM
I think picking the movie is going to be the hardest part for me. Green Mile never occurred to me but that scene certainly had some sexual components before you reworked it. Nice to see a scene relating to the challenge. Thanks.

muhabba
04-11-2014, 09:43 AM
Hmmm... tricky tricky. Think I got a idea tho'.

With_lust
04-15-2014, 04:02 AM
Okay I think I have my movie. So I'm going to give it a go. I'll watch the movie again and start. Anybody else in besides muhabba?

April
04-15-2014, 07:42 PM
I have opened up a new forum for the Writers Challenges -> SSP’s Writers Challenge Forum (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/147-SSP’s-Writers-Challenge-Forum)

Looking forward to reading your entries - Good Luck and thank you for jumping in and sparking this back up again :biggrin:

niteowluk2003
04-16-2014, 12:01 AM
Only too glad to help but the story above was not intended as an entry just a sample as I wrote quickly on the fly so to speak.

muhabba
05-04-2014, 06:21 PM
So where do we post or story when we're ready?

April
05-04-2014, 06:28 PM
In the SSP's Writers Challenge Forum muhabba... If you have any problems posting in the challenge forum, just let me know. --> SSP’s Writers Challenge Forum (http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/forumdisplay.php/147-SSP’s-Writers-Challenge-Forum)

Look forward to reading your entry.

With_lust
05-18-2014, 07:12 AM
Okay my challenge post is up. I hope others follow besides muhabba and I. It is not a contest without contestants.

With_lust
05-30-2014, 04:35 AM
I must say I'll be disappointed if nobody else posts a movie scene. I really think you need at least 5 to make it a real competition worthy of a prize. So what is the next challenge going to be?

niteowluk2003
05-30-2014, 08:53 AM
I suggest we now have a closing deadline for the current challenge and then we can move forward with another challenge. If you have an idea of a challenge let us know you never know what could be next.

With_lust
05-30-2014, 05:55 PM
April had set the movie challenge deadline for the May 31st.

For the next challenge I would suggest somebody write an opening chapter that everybody uses and the challengers get maybe 1 to 2 thousand words to complete a story.

Or maybe take a few dirty joke openings and punchlines and people choose one or two to base a story on. I still recommend a minimum and max word count though.

niteowluk2003
05-31-2014, 12:53 AM
As April has set today as the deadline then and as only a few stories have been submitted I will close the contest but include my own Example story as an entrant but without possibility o wining and put up a poll to decide the winner. We will have two until June 24th to vote and that gives us a week to sort out winner and will decide upon next challenge by July 4th 2014.

Incidentally I like the idea of an opening chapter and everyone takes the lead from that and develops the story in their own direction. the time scales given above will allow me to produce such an opening chapter and the character definitions that would be needed.

With_lust
05-31-2014, 03:17 AM
Well I don't know about muhabba but I have no objection to you including your example and having a chance to win. If you can't win then you're not really an entrant.

muhabba
05-31-2014, 04:18 AM
Well I don't know about muhabba but I have no objection to you including your example and having a chance to win. If you can't win then you're not really an entrant.

Sure, I'm easy.

niteowluk2003
06-01-2014, 01:15 AM
I see it as slightly cheating as I wrote the example as just that an example. I will leave it to the voters to decide then.