PDA

View Full Version : Look Into My Eyes - Part Five: The Story Ends. And How!

dancebrigit
04-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Look Into My Eyes - A Story of Naughty Hypnotism: Part Five

I had been contacted a few times by Chris wanting another session of the four of us, and I must admit I was keen to have another go at Mary. It was just a matter of arranging a time for the four of us to be together. It didn’t take too much organisation; we often had dinner parties together, so we agreed on an evening, just as we had many times before, but this time Chris and I had a rather special agenda. A day or two beforehand I arranged to meet Chris to agree details and for him to give me a carrier bag of some of Mary’s naughtiest underwear so that I could have it available on “the night.” We also agreed that we would begin the hypnosis after we had had the meal and a few drinks as that would make implanting memories easier. We were pretty sure we were well prepared and I began really looking forward to having it off with Mary again, and watching Chris do Sue. Yum.

The evening didn’t go quite according to plan though.

After Chris and Mary arrived the evening progressed as they usually did and we had a pleasant chat while Sue and I flitted into and out of the kitchen preparing the meal and getting drinks. We enjoyed the meal then retreated into our lounge to relax and continue chatting. This was our cue. On the pretext of needing Sue to help me prepare coffee I took her into the kitchen and put her under, telling her to wait there until I came to collect her. Then I went back into the lounge and got Mary in a trance state as well. So far so good.

We got the girls comfortable in the lounge and set about undressing them, each taking the other’s wife. I brought Sue’s underwear down as well as the items of Mary’s that Chris had passed to me. I told Sue to do whatever Chris said, then told Mary that we were all going to have some fun and that I would help her take all her clothes off to start with. “That’s fine, Alan” she said.

I got Mary to stand up and slowly undid the nice plain blouse she was wearing. It was great feeling her breasts over the silk of the blouse as I undid the buttons. Then I slipped a hand inside her bra and cupped a tit, paying attention to her nipple. She squirmed a little: “Oh that’s lovely, Alan” she intoned.

I glanced across at Chris who was helping Sue off with her red jumper, pulling it over her head and exposing her everyday bra. Then he was undoing it from behind and letting her boobs spring free. I noticed that her nipples were erect and she was quite red in the face. So was Chris to be honest. I turned my attention back to Mary and removed her blouse completely, letting the bra stay in place. Then I asked her to remove her skirt while I lay on the floor and looked up at her as her tights came into view. “Spread your legs a bit wider Mary,” I asked, “I like to get a good view of your gusset” and she obediently opened them for me and stood astride my head. “Actually, Mary, before you take your tights off, you could sit on my face”. She did so and I felt her warm and slightly moist crotch-piece gently press against my nose and mouth. I undid my flies and got my dick out for a few nice strokes while she sat there.

“OK, time to get them off” I commanded and got back on my feet, grabbed the waist-band of her tights and began to pull them down. Soon she was standing there in just bra and pants. “Chris has bought some of your nice undies over for you to put on – he knew I’d like to see them.” I’ll stand by while you change into them.”

“OK, Alan.” She took the underwear from me and looked briefly at it, then unclipped her bra, letting her lovely breasts out of captivity for a short while before clipping them back into a rather fabulous red nylon long-line half-cup bra. This almost covered her nipples but not quite. Almost half her areolas were visible. I had to give them a little lick. Then she pulled down her workaday panties and stepped into the matching pair to her bra; crotchless however. I helped her pull them up and made sure the open part was positioned around her vagina as it should be. She was moist already as I slipped a finger or two up her delicious twat. She turned and smiled at me.

Chris had my wife bending down to put on her heels. While I had been supervising Mary, Chris had stripped Sue down and she had been re-dressed in her own set with crotchless panties too. A nice touch of mine I thought, Chris will have appreciated that. She also sported a matching suspender belt and seamed stockings, but at this moment she was straight-legged and bent in two as she pulled her heels on, and Chris stood behind her gently frigging her cunt with his right hand as his left was cupping her boobs as she leant forward.

“Alan,” called Chris, “you can’t imagine how I’ve been looking forward to screwing Sue again after last time. You’re a fucking lucky sod with the hypnotism thing. I cant begin to thank you for letting me have Sue. Her cunt is so fucking amazing, she gets wet right away, no messing about. She opens up beautifully too. And her arse! Its so tight doing her up there. I haven’t even been able to do Mary that way yet, when she’s not in a trance there’s no way I’d try it! I need to do that tonight, as well as having Sue of course!”

“All in good time” I replied. “It’s not all one way Chris, you know, it’s been fantastic having Mary, she’s a wonderful screw – and I’ve been amazed at how much of a turn-on its been seeing you have Sue in front of me. We’re a couple of disgusting perverts aren’t we?”

I got Mary to finish her underwear dressing by helping her with suspenders, stocking and heels; I spent some time getting her seams straight and some great feels of her long legs. Both of us spent some minutes feeling the women all over their underwear, hands inside bra cups and into crotches. Our fingers were wet from our respective wives juices.

“I think we need to get our dicks warmed up now Chris” I suggested, and we began to strip off ourselves. As we did so the girls moved towards each other, which was a surprise as I hadn’t offered any instructions. Then they began embracing and Sue lay down on her back on the floor, constantly looking into Mary’s eyes. Mary had a fixed expression on her face too, maintaining strict eye contact with Sue as she initially straddled Sue, bent and kissed her full on the lips, then rose and positioned her knees either side of Sue’s head and lowered herself onto my wife’s face, her gusset-free panties planted firmly on Sue’s mouth. Then Sue opened her legs wide and Mary bent forward, pulled Sue’s legs up and apart and put her face between them.

Chris and I were transfixed. Rooted to the spot. I looked at him and he looked back at me with his mouth open. I didn’t know what to say or do. This was a great scene, but I hadn’t made it happen. The women were apparently on auto-pilot. Was this just a natural inclination taking over? Nether of them had ever initiated anything while in a trance before. They had always just stayed put wherever they were until ordered to do something. I was perplexed. But also hugely enjoying what they were doing to each other. They were slurping away at each others flaps now. Burying their faces in each others equipment. Their hands were pulling each other open and putting fingers inside themselves, even fingering ring-pieces.

It was too much for me, I had to get my dick in one or other of them. Mary was on top so I got behind her. Chris knelt at Sue’s bum end and put his fingers forward for a feel.

“Fuck off you two; back off” shouted Sue, “you’ve had some fun, now we’re setting the agenda.”

Shit! We backed off sheepishly. Then, in unison we sat down together on my sofa, stunned.

Sue licked Mary’s cunt awhile then carried on. “You really thought your little hypnotism trick was working didn’t you? Well, for your information I knew you’d joined that class and not the car mechanic one – my friend Janet works at the college and had seen your name on the register. So I kept quiet and waited to see what you were up to. Oh wow, Mary that was good.” Mary was still licking Sue out. “I played along with your game and then Chris stumbled into it. Well, I’ve always fancied Chris so that was OK with me. I told Mary all about it; we expected Chris to want to do more so I warned Mary what to expect. My pretend trip to my mother’s was set up between us, although of course you thought you and Chris were the masterminds. When Chris suggested Mary get on her wedding outfit, it was so amusing.”

Mary stopped her sucking of Sue’s flaps. “Yes, I almost burst out laughing when you got me to put my ‘special’ outfit on Chris,” said Mary, “and I put my stockings and suspenders on too – you could hardly believe it. And I have always fancied you Alan, Sue and I have often talked about swapping partners, men don’t have a monopoly on sexual fantasies you know!”

“You were pushing it with the beach trip though” said Sue, as she and Mary stopped their lesbian play and began to get up, wiping their mouths. “Fortunately you didn’t get any of those strange guys to fuck me. That would have meant I’d have had to stop things there and then. But I enjoyed the attention, and Mary and I were hoping that we’d have a beach foursome some time. We decided we had had enough of waiting for your imaginations to come up with ideas and so we’ve taken charge tonight.”

They advanced on us both, pulled us to our feet and pulled our pants off. Sue took Chris’s dick in her mouth and Mary took mine. We were both erect immediately as the girls sucked us hard and deep. I came pretty quickly down Mary’s throat and Chris followed soon after.

“We’re calling the shots from now on,” said Mary, “we’re all going to the beach tomorrow. Now get us off and be fucking quick about it.”

They both positioned themselves on the sofa, legs akimbo, pussys open, wet and inviting. Lick us til we cum, then I want it up the arse!”

“Same here” said Sue.

I looked at Chris.

Fuck!

(But in a good way….)

THE END

Part 4 was here: http://www.sexstoriespost.com/forums/showthread.php/48318-Look-Into-My-Eyes-A-Story-Of-Naughty-Hypnotism-Pa4-Showing-her-off-on-the-beach?p=527257#post527257

April
05-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Well looks like Mary & Sue got what they wanted in the end... no pun intended :)

I really enjoyed this tale dancebrigit, and enjoyed seeing Chris & Alan caught out. Look forward to reading more of your stories.

dancebrigit
06-10-2014, 06:55 AM
Many thanks April. Yes, they were a bit naughty weren't they? Glad you enjoyed it, I try to make the stories, well, sort of believeable. So I base them on real life possibilities where I can. Have just finished a story I have beeen working on for a few months, that takes the woman's perspective, though with a lot of male wishful thinking built in. Its long and I wonder whether to send it whole or in parts. Any advice?