PDA

View Full Version : (Movie Scene Challenge Entry) The Empire Strikes Back extended scene, Han Shot First

With_lust
05-18-2014, 07:08 AM
Okay here is my entry into the challenge. Incest, Beast, Reluctant, Sci-Fi. This is a parody of Star Wars.

The Empire Strikes Back: Han Shot First

Luke had just been rescued from the freezing surface of Hoth. He's out of the regeneration tank,
lying in his recovery bed still shivering.

Leia enters, "Luke! Thank god your alive."

"Leia," His response was broken by an involuntary shiver.

Leia rushed to the bed but pulled up a few feet away. "Oh my god, we need a tech down here to
check the medbot's olfactory sensors. You stink like tauntaun. Worse, like the inside of a tauntaun."

"Sorry, but Han, did what he had to do."

"Bastard." Came from under her breath. She regained her composure, "Not the brightest hydro-spanner
in the box but he has his uses." Leia adjusted the heat. "You warm up and I'll be right back."

A while later Leia reenters the room. She wearing a white belted robe. "Hot yet?"

"Getting there."

"You still stink though. Time for a bath those bots never do it properly." She pulled a large
sponge out of a bag. "These things are like gold here." She ushered a semi-autonomous sink into
place by Luke's head.

"You really don't have to do this."

"Nonsense, I've never really thanked you for saving me, and the Avenger of Alderaan deserves
anything I can do. A bath is not much to ask, surely. Still cold?"

"Freezing." He shivered again, "I just did what I had to. The guys who didn't make it are the real heroes."

"That's just what I'd expect a hero to say. Obi-Wan taught you well for the short time you knew him."
She ran a hand through his hair. "Well, I've bumped up the temperature in the room it is very hot.
Another luxury on this lump of ice. If you don't mind I'll take off my robe." White fabric slowly dropped
from her shoulders. Her full breasts were only covered by a lacey red bra. Pale skin from the lack of sun
on the ice world. Dark engorged areolas peeking through the lace. You've come a million parsecs but
you're still just a farm boy aren't you?"

Luke shut his gaping mouth and then. "Sorry, You're just so... beautiful."

The robe dropped further revealing matching panties and long shapely legs. "Have you seen many
women in your life?"

"Farming water from the air means a hundred kilometers of nothing. No women in that nothing.
Well nothing except... Aunt Beru, but she's... and you're more, more than I could dream of."

"So Aunty Beru huh..." She began to rinse the blond hair, "You didn't do anything with her did you?"
The stream of water switched to foam as she sprayed.

"Well, I promised I'd never tell." His eyes closed and Luke breathed deeply, "But she did say I needed
a full education. She liked being the teacher."

Leia began lathering his hair. Working the shampoo in. "Sounds kinky. Did she have a body like mine?"

"Long before I came along, maybe. But you..." He opened his eyes and looked at the woman above
him. "you are a goddess. Powerful, beautiful, I could never dream of being with a woman like you."

"And yet here I am." She rinsed the soap out of his hair and then pointed the wand at his body
and a different foam sprayed on his chest. The sponge moved in a serpentine motion about his
chest slowly heading lower. "I must say farm boy, heroes get me wet." She leaned in and gave him a quick kiss.

Luke tried to get an arm around her but she grabbed it and pulled it up. Exposing it to her sponge.

"So have you bathed any other heroes like say... Han?"

"Jealous?"

"A little." He paused, "Okay a lot."

"He fucked me." She waited for a reaction. "Are you shocked farm boy?"

"I..."

"It was the night of the victory celebration, a room full of heroes. I had my eye on a certain
innocent. Well not so innocent farm boy but that bastard Han was worked up about wanting more
than his bounty. I was a little drunk. Yes, I was drunk or it never would have happened but I figured
I'd scratch my itch and stop that that walking bitch fest right then. We slipped away."

She slipped her sponge below the blanket and ran it over a hard cock. A slow dance of the ruffled
edge of the sponge along his member. He shuddered again, but not from the cold.

"Okay I was a lot drunk, and on some meds, but I was trying to cope with my planet being blown
away before my eyes. I wasn't thinking anymore because somehow he talked me into an armor skin suit.
It goes from supple to rock hard in an instant under stress. It had an open face and an open crotch.
My pussy was dripping as he gave me a demo of the armor. I could feel him gently caress my nipple.
And then he slapped at it and it became armor for that instant. I didn't feel his hand but it was like
my boob was pressed against a wall."

Leia grabbed Luke's rock hard penis and gave it a stroke. "Nice saber Jedi." She began soaping his balls.
"Well that bitch just took his cock out. Didn't even bother to undress. He's standing while I'm laid back
on a low counter. He spreads my legs with my ankles above his shoulders. Spreading me like a common slut
and then he slips his prick in deep. You're bigger but he was in me and fucking away for all he's worth.
Not vigorous enough to make the suit hard but a good hard fuck."

She pulled the sheet all the way back showing the young Jedi's body from head to toe. More foam
laved his legs as she moved her sponge down his thighs.

Luke was breathing heavily. Staring at her body.

"It was over in what seemed like a second. He grunted like a dirty bantha as he shot his load. I wanted
more and I said so. I can remember that bastard saying, Don't worry Princess, I always shoot first but
your tight little pussy is going to get all it can handle your highness. Love me. Love my wookie."

"Oh my god, not Chewie!"

"That's why he got me in that fucking suit. So the damn wookie wouldn't rip my legs off. I was just
drunk enough and horny enough to say okay."

Slowly she bathed his feet. And then took a towel that started to suck in all the suds and grime.
Leaving his skin clean.

"A fucking roar from that mountain of fur almost busted my eardrums. I almost fainted when I saw
that massive thing he has for a cock. It kind of rolled out as big as your forearm. I remember screaming
that will never get in. Plus he had balls the size of melons. At least I thought they were balls."

"Roll over flyboy and I need to wash that sexy ass." He flipped over gingerly to avoid catching his erection
in an uncomfortable position. "I don't think I could tell you this to your face anyway."

The foam hit his back and she continued. "The wookie grabbed my legs and wrenched them. The suit
was always a millisecond behind he was so violent. I was still getting battered but I wasn't going to die.
Well not right away. He put that massive rod at my pussy. Thank god Han's cum was starting to leak out
for some lubrication. I screamed as he shoved. For every inch he got in, he pounded my eardrums with a
fucking roar. It got so bad the suit was reacting and going hard with every vocalization."

Foam sprayed on Luke's legs and ass as Leia started to swab him down with her sponge.

"Pull out! Pull out! I cried, shouted, wept. Han just laughed, he said wookies can only go in. They don't pull out.
Every inch was killing me. And still he kept shoving forward. The suit would go hard trapping me. Saving me
from his power. I could feel that beast go deep. Deeper than I thought I was. And then it happened."

"What?"

"I screamed part orgasm part pain when I found out why wookies can't pull back." Wet panties dropped to
the floor. "He's got these backward scaly barbs on his cock. They're like shovels digging into the walls of my cunt.
Locking me in. If he moves back I'm going with him. It has something to do with them fucking in trees.
I'm screaming from pain and orgasm when I realize I'm locked into the beast. Han gets off on me figuring it out.
He laughed as he said, Hope you're not planning to be anywhere for the next day or so. It takes ten hours for
those barbs to release from his cock. If you're lucky, that is. That's why I always shoot first."

"That bastard started calling me every filthy name in the book and I knew it was true. I didn't even notice him
jerking off on my face I was so locked into to the sensations in my cunt. I was a wookie whore. Time after time,
Han would get hard and splatter my face but I hardly noticed. Pain and pleasure beyond my imagination
as he started to swell in me."

Luke had never been this hard. It was starting to hurt and he adjusted himself under her
hands. "What happened?"

The bra dropped to the floor revealing full soft breasts with nipples as hard as diamonds. "Well, I found
out they weren't balls. Not like a human anyway. The fucking wookies have massive sperm. Size of my fist,
only a couple thank god. And their cum has structures similar to what locked me into his massive cock.
Kind of scaly, rippling like how snakes move. They're only a few of them but they started to roll down his prick.
Slow, spreading me farther. So fucking slowly those scaly projections pull them along. That's another reason
they lock up for hours. He was spreading my walls to the breaking point as each ball made it's slow march into
my uterus. He was roaring as each one rippled down his cock. I ran out of screams. I could only make grunts
or gurgling sounds. Any chemicals my body produced to deal with pleasure and pain were exploding into my
brain in an orgasmic flood. I don't know what I was trying to scream when the first ball dropped out of his dick.
It began digging it's way around my womb looking for the mate it would never find."

She began soaping his back. Massaging his taut muscles.

"I was locked in for hours as one massive ball joined another inside me. Crawling over each other. Driving me insane.
I'll never be right again. Four of them rolling like that. I'm warning you. I'll fuck you... but, but no one will ever
give me that again so I'll never be satisfied." She toweled him off. "I'm fucking ruined. Roll over farm boy, time to
see what a hero gets."

"Wow!" Was all he could say as he got his first look at his naked goddess. His penis was standing straight and hard
as he checked out her flawless naked body. Sweat was beading on her skin in the artificial heat. Her pussy lips exposed
and dripping her internal fire.

She laughed, "Nice cock." Too bad she knew it wasn't enough.

He could see and smell her wet inner thighs as she crawled on the bed to straddle him. "You smell like a human
again." She seemed tall on her knees. "I smell like a whore. A wookies' whore." A hand grabbed his cock and pointed
the spire at her sex. "Hours and hours I was locked in. Living. Dying. Overloaded. Passing out, coming to. Finally he
broke free with a roar that shattered windows. I was free but still a prisoner to the massive balls of sperm that
raged inside me." She impaled herself on the Jedi's cock in one motion.

Luke reached up as she fell onto his sword. He caught her. His hands just below her quivering breasts.
Hot sweat dripped onto his chest.

"Fuck me flyboy. Pound me! Give me cock, make me insane." She knew it wasn't going to happen. The day
waiting for the balls to crawl out of her cunt was exquisite pain and pleasure. Praying they'd find their way out.
Nothing could compare. Nothing would ever compare. "God, I can barely feel you."

He could feel her. She wasn't silk slipping tightly over his cock like Aunt Beru. She was marked by the wookie
with ridges of scar tissue. Soft and slick alternated with slices of rough when he could feel her damaged walls.
Luke closed his eyes as she lifted up for another not quite satisfying drop for either of them and he heard the voice
of his mentor. "Use the force Luke."

"Ben?!"

She slapped his face, "Its Leia farm boy!"

He snapped back, focusing on the woman who rode him. Slowly the sense of the force surrounded his cock.
He felt her walls and pushed them from his cock.

She went from puzzled look, to smile of revelation, to orgasmic moan. "My god!" a long drawn out, "More!" followed.
"Play with my clit!"

He expanded the pressure pushing her vaginal walls apart, as he squeezed his prick tightly with the force.
He could feel her insides as he began rolling a pressure wave of force around her womb.

"Oh my fucking God! More!" She reveled in the pressure of the force. It was hard and soft and she could fuck it.
She wasn't locked into anything this time. "Don't you lose it! Make me your whore!" She began to pound down
on him. Blasting her clit with every bounce. "Don't you fucking cum! Not yet!"

He was so close but he wanted to last for her. Squeeze the force at the base of his cock, a tug on his balls and
he could last. Get her off like a wookie and she'd be his. He began thrusting into her. They slammed together like
only frenzied youth can.

She was full. She was moving on the fullness. Dying a little as the orgasms destroyed her again. Time and pleasure
condensed for her. She roared as she came again and again. Too much too soon. She began to collapse like the
sweat rolling off her body. Passing out with the wookie was a blessing, here she was desperate to hold on.
Sensations flowing from her cunt to her brain. Exploding with every movement. She must hold out to feel
his cum. "Cum for me!"

It didn't register at first but she screamed it again and again and he released the force around his cock and balls.
Free from their chastity he could feel the rush. He was ready to explode in her. His balls pulled tight and the
pressure on his cock was just enough stimulus to release him. A spurt was followed by another as he grunted.
his cum and the force pushing on her walls.

"I feel you." She collapsed onto him and let him empty into her. Slowly the force pulled back from her walls.
They were finally left flesh on slick wet flesh.

"Fuck, farm boy." She slowly moved her head to look at him. "You killed me in a good fucking way!" Leia's
head went back to kiss his chest.

He breathed her scent. She filled the room with sex. A twinkle from the corner and he saw Obi Wan, materialize.

"Nice job with the force, Luke. Who's the slut?" Ben looked closer, "Leia! But she's your sist-."

"Sister Leia huh?" Luke smiled wondering if he'd ever fuck anyone he wasn't related to. "You shouldn't keep secrets Ben."

"Well... you might find that secrets... Oh fuck it, damage done." He shimmered out.

"Leia, I think I need another bath."

"I need another fuck from my farm boy."

Cut to Han and Chewie destroying the Imperial Probe Droid.

April
05-22-2014, 05:59 PM
This is definitely one hot and sexy extended scene With_Lust.

I for one enjoy a good story during foreplay on occasion, as I enjoy the anticipation it builds - this captured that feeling, so well done and Good Luck :encouragement:

With_lust
05-22-2014, 06:11 PM
Thank you April! Your comments are very much appreciated! :love_heart: