by
Ramrod

The International Publishing Office
London - Paris - New York

April
07-30-2014, 10:37 PM
CHAPTER 1
A NOCTURNAL MEETING

The episode I am about to relate happened when I was still a very young man, not over-expert in the pursuit and methods of amorous pleasure, and with my tastes still crude and my powers only suspected and quite undeveloped. True, I had made acquaintance with the mysteries of the female form by the medium of an occasional rough and tumble with one of the maids, and later had been promoted to the dignity of rogering a willing friend of my sister's, but these damsels were all plain, not fancy, fuckers and had no idea of employing anything but a naked cunt for the delights of fornication. They seemed perfectly satisfied with a straightforward hump, and would certainly have been horrorstricken at the suggestion of those amenities in which I afterwards became a connoisseur.

My first awakening to the extended possibilities of coition came in this wise. Passing one night along a rather unfrequented thoroughfare I was fortunate enough to rescue two ladies from the grasp of a couple of roughs who had bailed them up intent on plunder. A quick dash and a hurried blow or two sent them off in a flurry and I turned to reassure the distressed beauties. One was a lady of ripe charms, with flowing figure and a face still handsome and attractive. The other was a charming girl of about nineteen, who proved to be her daughter. The elder woman, still well under forty, looked desirable enough to give any fellow a satisfactory cockstand.

They were profuse in their gratitude, not the less probably because they noticed I was young, scarcely more than a boy, and, as they were good enough inform me afterwards, by no means bad-looking. They suggested I should accompany them home, which of course I was nothing loth to do. No young fellow dislikes being petted and made much of by a couple of amiable women. I hadn't the least idea, however, of the good fortune that awaited me.

When we arrived at the house, they would not hear of my leaving without entering. It was evident from the interior they were in easy circumstances and I ascertained they were the only occupants, except for the servants. Once inside, Mrs. Aintree, as I will call her, embraced me warmly, kissed me repeatedly, and exclaimed, 'How can I thank you, my dear Mr. Temple' (we had exchanged names on the way). 'You have saved us from being robbed and probably worse. We were too terrified by those hooligans to scream, for I feared if we did the brutes would knock us about, and very likely after they had plundered us we should have been thrown on our backs and ravished. Oh, to think of being mauled by those ruffians!' The good lady shuddered, but somehow I already had a faint suspicion it was not the idea of being fucked out of hand she objected to so much as the fucksters.

In the full light I could better appraise the charms of my new friends. It certainly did not conduce to a feeling of monastic calm on my part to have a full, voluptuous bust pressed warmly against me or to perceive, when my arm went involuntarily round her waist, one leg gripped between a pair of solid thighs, and behind them a big, soft bottom. Nor was it likely to lead to excessive self-control to notice a handsome, well-built girl standing by with moist eyes, coral lips and flushed face, evidently highly approving and enjoying her mother's abandon. I, of course, modestly disclaimed having done anything in particular, and airily asserted those sort of fellows were ready enough to tackle lonely women but not a resolute man.

'That's all very well, but you know as well as I do they often carry knives or other weapons, and they might have used them if you hadn't been so quick. My goodness, Ethel, did you hear the sound when Mr.

Temple-by the way what is your Christian name ... Harry, is it?-struck that rascal. I shouldn't like to have got the blow. And I could have laughed but for my fright when you caught the other fellow with your toe as he turned to run away. I hope he'll be sore after it. How strong you are, Harry, for Harry you must be to us-we feel quite like old friends already-what muscular arms' (feeling them admiringly). 'And a nice looking boy, too, not much older than Ethel ... yum ... yum' (more kissing).

The moist, salacious lips gave me an indescribable emotion, and I feared that tangible evidence of its intensity would be only too manifest if this went on. I know I blushed and the widow tapped my cheeks, laid her own against them, and rubbed them softly in a most endearing way, calling her daughter's attention at the same time to my confusion. Then to my relief she pushed me into a chair and, with Ethel, busied herself setting out some refreshments. This done she asked me to excuse her while she changed her dress (for the hot night and the emotion of her adventure made her long to escape from her tightfitting garments), called Ethel to the door and exchanged a few words outside.

As I learned later what she said was: 'Ethel, my dear, we mustn't let him go. He is too young and good-looking to part with so easily. I don't think, from his blushes, he knows much about women, and we will give him a treat. But go modestly at first till we find whether he is of randy disposition or not, and if he is...' She licked her lips significantly, squeezed her daughter's motte, and disappeared.

Ethel came back and without ceremony seated herself on my knees and pressed her lips to mine. 'Mamma has thanked you, and I can't do better to show you I am grateful, too, than follow her example.' She sat right up to my prick, which had long been in a state of repressed exaltation, and I could feel her plump bottom deliberately pressing upon it. Miss Ethel, from her weight, was evidently a solid-framed girl, and bade fair ultimately to rival, if not exceed, her mother's voluptuous proportions. I made free to squeeze her resilient bosoms, and was not repulsed. I returned her kisses with interest, and got the tip of her tongue slily inserted in my mouth as reward. Encouraged by this very loose conduct on the young lady's part, I was just about to have a grope-and Ethel seeing my design had thrown herself back to favour it when Mrs. Aintree, or Rose as she presently asked me to call her, returned. She was clad in a long wrapper, and had discarded corset and most of her undergarments to judge by the liberal curves now revealed.

'A charming picture-youth and beauty on both sides. That's right, Ethel-cuddle the dear lad. He deserves it.' She filled bumpers of wine and we all drank heartily. Rose filled my glass again, insisting that a man must want more than a woman. I easily guessed her intention was to excite me, and a glimmering of the truth dawned upon me, but I had, as yet, no idea of the depth of the plot hatched at the door a few moments before.

'Now, Ethel, run and remove your dress, too. I am sure you must be hot.' Ethel went off and her mother promptly took her place. A great soft mass of flesh pressed on my thighs, and spread out over each side of them. The insidious kisses rained upon me once more, and I could not help handling and then slily pinching the tempting arse. Rose smiled, lifted my hand, kissed it and put it in her bosom.

'There, dear, you may caress me freely; you will make me very happy and Ethel, too. Do you know, you rogue, somehow I feel if it had been you instead of those street vagabonds who had tried to take liberties with me I shouldn't have been able, or inclined, to offer much resistance. There is such a difference, you see, between a handsome young gentleman and scum like that.' Thereupon I made bold to open the wrapper and gaze upon the magnificent bubbies over which my hand had been delightedly wandering. They poured out, full, warm, luscious and tantalising, and I buried my face furiously in the glowing flesh. A pair of fairly large but shapely teats surmounted the white orbs, and I sucked them greedily.

The effect on the widow was rapid. She moved uneasily, grinding the tremendous bottom into my thighs, pressed my head spasmodically to her bosom and sighed. Into her eyes came a glazed look-the look of lust and lewdness that is familiar enough to me now. Her fingers twittered through my hair, played with my ears and neck, and then she burst out, 'I must kiss your naked flesh, too.' Feverishly she undid the buttons of the soft shirt I was wearing and fastened her lips on my neck.

At this moment Ethel returned. She, too, was in a wrapper and prepared for the fray. Her eyes gleamed as she saw the great milky bosoms hanging out and my face buried in them. She came at once to her mother's assistance.

'Isn't he charming, Ethel? Harry has been good enough to kiss me, oh! so nicely, as you see, and he is making me feel just lovely. And now I am going to kiss him there, too.' Here was seduction reversed with a vengeance! Where the bold lover usually urges the timid girl step by step, and takes possession of her virginal charms in due order till he arrives at the primest of all, these two daring women revenged the wrongs of their sex on a poor unprotected boy by submitting him to a similar process.

My waistcoat was unbuttoned and the singlet followed. Rose turned the lapels back and exposed my chest. Praising the firm robust flesh and remarking admiringly on the smoothness of my skin, she fastened on my nipples and began to tickle one with her tongue. Ethel leaned over and took possession of the other. The sensation was most agreeable and I felt that I should wet my breeches if it lasted.

'Oh ladies, dear ladies,' I remonstrated feebly, 'you overpower me. If you treat me like this, I don't know what will happen.' They chuckled delightedly and sucked all the more. Ethel transferred her mouth to mine and, to my horror, slipped her hand down inside my vest. Slowly the taper fingers made their way into my belly, feeling it deliberately all over, and then came into contact with my engorged prick. 'Oh, mamma, I've found such a funny thing, round and long: oh, yes' (running her hand as far as my balls), 'longer than my hand, and hard, but soft at the same time. It seems ... yes, it seems to have a sort of pointed knob with a loose cap of skin.' The infernal witch, with finger and thumb, imparted a spidery motion to her hand, and darted her tongue into my mouth. She knew very well that my overwrought prick would splutter out its contents in a moment, and this was what she was aiming at. Gently she squeezed on, and informed her mother of the state of her progress as reflected in my face. 'Why, mother, Harry has such a rapturous look on his face, just as if he was seeing angels. He is turning his eyes up quite ecstatically, and this curious pillar I'm holding is throbbing away and swelling in my hand.' 'Yes,' said her mother feeling my jock from the outside.

'What you have there, Ethel, is an appendage usually found on young men, and much sought after by ladies. It is commonly called a prick, and from what I can judge seems to be an excellent specimen of its kind.' With that she rubbed my balls a little, and that settled it. I did not care a damn for the consequences, but let the flood burst. My lava flowed abundantly, and a delicious shiver ran all over me. Ethel, who had occasionally passed the tip of her finger over the top of my prick, to judge, no doubt, how soon she might expect to feel the discharge, hollowed her hand and held it over the nut, for which I was duly grateful since otherwise my clothes would have been in a precious mess.

'Oh, mamma,' she called out, still preserving her innocent tone, 'it's shooting a lot of warm sticky stuff into my hand. See...' she withdrew her hand and held it out to Rose. At the same time she bent over my face again, and prevented me watching what happened to the moist little paw. I heard a glucking noise, and when I next saw the hand, where I expected to see a respectable pool of good semen, to my astonishment I found it dry or almost so. The greedy woman had deliberately sucked it all up, but at the time I thought Ethel had wiped it on her dress somewhere.

Down went the hand again, and Ethel professed much amazement at the change she found.

'Why, it's all limp and soft now-not half the size it was-just like a boy's little thing.' 'Well, rub it, my dear, and it'll come back again in good time.' This the girl proceeded to do, and a most pleasurable feeling it was to have her soft hand toying with my most tender parts.

'I can't get at him properly this way,' complained Rose. Rising, she lifted her skirt to straddle my limbs, which enabled her deliberately to expose a pair of naked legs and part of her equally naked and voluminous thighs, showing she had nothing on but wrapper, shift and slippers. Ethel no doubt was similarly equipped. Seating herself across me, Rose first of all unbuttoned my trousers and revealed the play of her daughter's fingers on my cock.

'You won't be so pressed with your clothes loose; and you might take off your coat and waistcoat, Harry. Then we can cuddle you much better.' I did so with pleasure, whereupon, aided by Ethel, she smilingly pulled down shirt and singlet to my waist, leaving my torso barer than her own. Next she opened wrapper and chemise to the same extent, and applied her luxurious bubbies to my chest, rubbing them lasciviously against my naked flesh and setting up a gentle electric friction of a most exquisite description. Ethel said, 'I think, mamma dear, you will get on better if you are more undressed, too.' Without waiting for sanction she quietly pulled the clothes from her mother's shoulders and arms, and let them hang loose from her loins.

What a magnificent apparition the nude bust was! Never, so far, had I seen or thought of anything like it. My ephemeral fucks had been perpetrated on ordinary bodies, and one of these resplendent bubbies would have balanced any two I had exploited as yet. I hugged the elastic waist and, stammering I know not what words of endearment, kissed and mouthed all I could reach. Slipping my hands down I came upon a powerful bottom spreading wide on either side of the hips, and was only prevented from exploring the whole of this wonderful terrain by the tight fitting linen. Ethel saw my dilemma, and whispering to her mother, 'Lift yourself a little,' pushed the garments right down and denuded the circumambient haunches. I bent under her arm to view them. What a sight they were! Curving in a sweeping outline from the hips, they projected back and to the sides in a massive swell of triumphant flesh. There was nothing of that flatness which so often spoils a fine arse, and they presented a satiny surface free from blotches and blemishes, such as not all women of ripe age can boast.

Always since then have I measured my mistresses' fundamental charms by the standard of Rose's great arse, and seldom have I come across one that for symmetry, shape and smoothness could beat it. Size of course I have seen exceeded, but mere size is nothing if not accompanied by corresponding attractions. Deliriously I clasped handfuls of the warm sappy flesh, gripping hard and even thrusting my hand into the dubious region between the cheeks.

For her part, Rose plainly approved my demonstrations, and snuggling her face under my armpits, licked the hair. 'The odour of man,' said she, 'is just as enticing to a randy woman as the scent of her snatch to her lover.' Then she fell to sucking my breasts again. My face being disengaged, Ethel opening her robe drew forth, not without some blushes, a pair of shapely sweet-smelling mammae, pointed with little teats, and placed one after the other on my mouth, at the same time rubbing her middle against my arm. I was almost smothered under the avalanche of loose flowing flesh, and gasped for breath. Ethel had compassion on me and substituted her tongue for her titties.

She gave me the whole of it this time-another endearment to which I was a stranger, and the effect of all this could no longer be concealed.

Nor was it lessened when the now excited and naughty girl said, 'Doesn't that make you feel good, Harry? Hasn't it a stiffening effect somewhere, my dear?' At the same moment her mother, judging the time opportune, took my hand and guided it under her clothes to her crotch. This was what I had been waiting for. Instantly I twined my fingers in the mat of hair, felt the prominent motte, and then dived into the fat cunt. I revelled in its slimy folds, and juicy enough they were in all conscience. Determined to have revenge for the indignity Ethel had inflicted on my cock when she so ruthlessly jerked it off, I frigged the great cunt violently.

'There, dear,' said Rose, 'that's were a gentleman should have his hand when a lady is making love to him. Have you ever had a naked woman in this position before? Tell me, you darling boy' (in a low tone), 'have you ever fucked a lady? Do you know what that is?' Now, I had half expected some such question as this, for I had gathered that they took me, from my youth and the surprise they had seen in my eyes at the display of breasts, for an innocent, and I decided to deceive them.

'No. Of course I know what it is, but I haven't dared...' 'Beautiful, beautiful! Ethel, he doesn't know what a naked girl is like.

Strip, strip yourself at once, and show him all you have. That will make him so randy he will fuck us both. Yes, Harry, you will not leave this house tonight till you know all an amiable woman can do for an amiable lad, and that shall be your reward for succoring two poor women in distress.

Feel me, feel me all over-everywhere you want. Look, Ethel is quite naked. Isn't she a handsome girl? Look at her well, Harry: you won't often come across a better. Get on that low chair, dear: bend well down, and show him your pretty bottom, and what you have between your legs, so that he can see as well as feel how a lady's built.' All this was ripped out breathlessly under the vivid play of my fingers, and the exhortation at this point suddenly finished with, 'But, oh, oh, wait a minute ... I'm coming ... he's been too much for me ... quick, Ethel, put your fingers in too ... quick, quick ... and help ... him to ... to ... finish me.' The ponderous bubbies were shaking and trembling like jelly in an erotic convulsion. Rose's mouth was half open, and her eyes stared fixedly. Her thighs clasped mine energetically, and when Ethel, kneeling down, inserted two fingers from the back and added her efforts to my vigorous frigging, her mother's pent-up feelings gave way in a burst of spray, accompanied by some rather lurid language of a sort I had imagined only whores were supposed to use. Little I knew then of the ways of a lovely woman in full heat, but I was in a fair way to learn. Ethel, I believe, was biting her parent's bottom to add to her fury.

I withdrew my hand, sopping and scented with Rose's discharge, and remembering Ethel's trick, laid it on the girl's mouth. She kissed and licked it, saying, 'Mamma, I'm afraid you've been having a spend.

Harry's hand tastes very much to my fancy as if it had been up your naughty thing.' I sniffed at it myself, and found it impregnated not only with the familiar odor di femina, but with some artificial fragrance as well. Both of them had scented themselves for the combat, and I detected the same incense under their arms, on their breasts, on their mottes, and afterwards in their dear little arseholes.

Rose now put her hand under my shirt and took possession of my elongated prick. She rapidly ran her hand along it, as though to test its dimensions, and heaved a sigh of satisfaction at finding it not too small.

Doubtless, knowing she was no tender pullet, she was afraid I might not entirely fill the gap in her anatomy through which many a stout prick had already passed. Still, it was a lascivious velvety cunt, and I looked forward with anxiety to the moment when I should be called upon to test its capacity.

'Be careful, dear lady,' I said, 'be careful, you know not what you do,' for, carried away by her excitement, she was groping and squeezing in a manner that threatened to send my spunk flying again.

'Yes,' she said smiling, 'I mustn't waste it. How are you built down below? She felt for my balls and gathered them in her hand. 'Capital, capital, they hold enough for six good fucks at least. What a night we will have! Now, Ethel, get up on that chair, and show Harry that pretty arse once more, and your delicate cunny.' 'Oh, mother,' protested Ethel, 'how you do run on. I'm sure Harry will take us for two lewd women of the town.' 'Whereas we are two highly respectable ladies,' laughed Rose, looking at her own nakedness and then at Ethel who was blushing to her bottom, and presenting a lovely pink and white spectacle-'especially in our present state. But Harry will learn in time that modesty goes off with the petticoats, and I feel sure he is not the man to shrink from an appetising fuck because it's spiced with a few seasonable immoralities.' 'No, no, I want to learn. Teach me all you know, dear ladies. You will hear no reproach from me. Remember I am only a beginner. I am clay to be moulded in the hands of the two most amiable women I have ever met, and the two most handsome, too,' I added enthusiastically.

'That's right, dear. You mustn't be surprised at anything, and afterwards I will tell you how it comes about you find us apparently so abandoned. Now feast your eye on that picture, and tickle my quim again nicely. And Ethel, keep your great bottom out of my face. I want to watch Harry as he gazes upon you, and enjoy the surprise upon his features. Bend down a little more, and open your cunt. It isn't as big as mine, Harry, but you will find you will be able to get thoroughly into it.

Probably you won't think her quite as good a fuck as I am, for all her youth, because she hasn't the experience. In fact Ethel has only allowed herself one sweetheart yet, and so, though she isn't exactly new, you will at any rate not find the gloss entirely off. As for me, old as I am' (she was only thirty-seven, or so), 'I can still' (with an amusing assumption of self-deprecation) 'afford suitable entertainment to man...' 'Or beast-if those fellows had got into you,' I put in. 'Yes: nice tit-bits two women like us would have proved for the ruffians. I am sure, by the look in their eyes, they meant to fuck us. Just fancy having to admit their filthy pricks into our decent cunts when a nice handsome boy was waiting for us!' 'Don't get excited, mamma, or your pussy will dilate so much that Harry will fall in bodily when he gets on top of you, and then there'll be no fucking for me.' Mamma's answer to this impertinence was to put her arm round the slender waist, and push the youthful bottom on my face. I kissed it eagerly, and tempted by the fragrant cunt, said, 'May I?' 'Of course, dear: kiss it, and suck it, too, if you like.' It was the first time I had thought of such a caress, or knew it to be allowable. Rose fitted the lovely arse on my face, and, excitedly frigging my staff, cried, 'Rub your cunt on his lips, Ethel: let him taste it all. Put your tongue in, Harry, well in. Gamahuche the little bitch. I warrant she wants it badly.' I did my best, and Ethel cooed and bobbed her bottom up and down and was only too delighted to get the chance of frigging her dainty crack on a masculine mouth. Rose's excitable manipulation had laid bare my most private parts, and her daughter was casting curious glances at the ruddy pole. I was the proud possessor of seven or eight inches of stout-headed penis, and the girl was probably wondering what effect it would have on her still unextended quim. Rose, seeing her eyes directed at the startling apparition, jocosely cried, 'Keep your eyes off, miss. The idea of an unmarried girl casting covetous glances at a man's horrid appurtenances! They must be hidden from sight at once.

Get up a minute, Harry.' I did, and Rose immediately pulled my trousers down, regardless of the fact that her action threw off her last mantle and left her completely naked. The broad belly with its splash of curly hair and the salient motte between the sweeping thighs made me lick my lips.

'There's nothing like naked flesh when you're going to have a hearty fuck,' said Rose, fitting my prick into her yawning crack and lowering herself again. 'I was tired of feeling this rough cloth on my bottom. A capital prick this, Ethel. I have swallowed it right up to the balls, and even they are between the lips.' She hoisted my shirt, and having fixed her tongue in my mouth as Ethel had done, moved up and down the shaft that was embedded in her belly. Ethel had gone round to the back of her mother, and was kneeling down doing something I could not see, but I felt her bosoms on my knees. I ventured to ask Rose what she was up to, but she merely smiled and said, 'What I'll do to you presently, my dear, if you fuck me well.' After the manipulation my cock had undergone, a few strokes of the powerful quim would have brought on a premature dischargewhich Rose was probably well aware of, for she stopped to give me a rest. Her sensations must all the same have been very pleasurable, for she murmured, 'Dear girl,' and writhed about, sucking my lips savagely, while her cunt began to contract ominously.

'Are you ready?' she cried. I nodded. Rose fairly bounded in the saddle, and abandoning all restraint screamed, 'Buck away, too, you young bugger; split my cunt if you can-let me feel your jelly-all, all. Do you hear? Deluge me, or I'll bite your balls off ... ah ... oh ... lo-ovely ... I am coming too!' Her head fell on my shoulder; the fleshy body quivered all over, and my hand, dropping to the enormous arse, encountered Ethel's face buried between the cheeks. The spunk hurtled from my spike and poured out in successive jets, a thick clotted stream, and Rose shrieked with pleasure as she felt it lubricating her excited vagina.

'Thank you, dear. It was a splendid fuck. And you-confess haven't I procured you a heavenly sensation? Did you ever dream before what fun you could get out of your prick, or that a woman had got such a pump between her thighs?'

April
07-30-2014, 10:38 PM
CHAPTER 2
FURTHER ACQUAINTANCE

To sustain my part, I pretended wonder and delight and all the rest of it, and really I had never had so glorious a piece of copulation before.

The slippery cunt exercised such exquisite pressure, without too much force, on my tool that the latter seemed fairly to burst when the explosion came, and the intensity of the spasm left me momentarily without strength.

My gratification was not lessened when Rose said, 'Ethel, run and get a glass. I want to look at my quim. It seems to me to be spouting juice.

Yes,' she went on after examining it, 'good measure and running over.

Young man, you will be a notable fucker. Seldom have I received such a dose, and never from a comparative boy.' The reckless woman put a couple of fingers in her sticky cunt, let them soak, drew them forth with a supply of spend, and put them in her mouth. After rolling it round her tongue and savouring the taste she passed judgment with the air of a connoisseur sampling a choice vintage.

'Yes, good thick healthy spend: none of your thin gruel about that. It will give me the greatest pleasure to suck just such another lot straight out of your cads presently, Harry. You look astonished. Oh, I assure you it is just as nice to drink a man off as you found it to suck at Ethel's fountain a minute ago. But we must give you a rest. That was a very heavy spend. Have some more wine.' She turned, and the full proportions of her majestic arse for the first time burst on my view. What a noble dome it was! The very thought of having a bottom like that to play with at liberty made my prick begin to revive. Ethel saw my admiration and smiled.

'You appreciate mother's bottom? A good many gentlemen have found their pleasure there, haven't they, mamma? It's mother's greatest attraction to some. You don't know her yet, Harry, and you've no idea of the uses she can put it to. It makes me laugh though, sometimes, when I hear the men smacking it, and mamma grunting. She has one admirer who pays no attention to anything other than her bum.' 'Yes,' said Rose putting her hand behind her and most indecently shaking the cheeks and pulling them apart. 'I think my bottom's good for some years yet. There is no doubt a handsome bum is a great magnet to the men. Ethel will have a pretty good one, too, when she has been well fucked. Come and show them together, my dear.' Ethel ranged up, and I'm dashed if her arse wasn't the exact counterpart in shape of the elder lady's. Only the size was different.

The contour was just the same, and even the dimple in the cheeks was there. I couldn't help kissing and hugging the two beautiful moons-the full and the half-and the handsome creatures, looking over their shoulders, smiled down approval of my homage. I persuaded them to take various postures, kneeling one above the other, lying on top of one another back to belly, and finally Rose lying on her back with a cushion to bring the broad hams into prominence while Ethel straddled her. Luscious white thighs, cunts, arses and arseholes stood out in full relief. It was an engaging and cock-stirring scene, and mentally I promised myself that as the two ladies seemed so easynatured it should not be the last of the kind.

Rose, noticing my cock was regaining its vigour, threw herself across me again, and frigging the inviting shaft with rapid fingers carried my hand to her wet cunny and provoked me to imitate her. Leaning over to my ear she said quietly, 'If you carry your hand a little further, dear, you will find I have more than one hole. Both are equally at your service.' 'Do you mean this?' I said delightedly, shifting my hand between the pendant cheeks, and searching out the orifice.

'Yes, ducky. Put your finger in and tickle it; don't be afraid.' 'Why,' I stammered, 'isn't that...?' 'Buggery?-oh no: only a sort of preliminary.' 'It is true, then, that men sometimes shove their pricks up bottoms.' 'Rather!' put in Ethel laughing at my shocked expression.

'Didn't I tell you one of mother's friends only used her bottom. Well, he scarcely ever fucks her anywhere else, except when mamma sucks his cock. Sometimes, to tease him, she won't let go till it spits out its cream into her mouth.' I began to wonder whether I had not really hit on two arrant whores despite their style and their abode. By this time I had got a greasy finger well into the upper hole. It slipped in without trouble. Rose twisted and wriggled and evidently enjoyed the feeling.

'Isn't your quim rather wet?' I suggested; 'aren't you going to wipe it?' 'Wipe it! Not much, when I've got a naked boy and a randy girl to lick and clean it. What can be more attractive to suck and taste than a well-fucked cunt? Look here.' Rose rammed her hand into her quim and licked it passionately.

Digging her fingers in again she smeared her voluptuous lips with the contents and pressed them to mine. I was not prepared for this and squirmed a bit, to their amusement.

'That seems to surprise you, young man. Ethel, get down and lick my cunt till it is dry.' Ethel sat on the floor, leaned her face under the fleshy canopy, and brought her head up against my balls with her mouth on the reeking cunt. Rose put her hands down and opened it to its full extent. I could easily see her daughter's tongue busily rummaging in the strongscented cavern 'Good girl; you deserve a fuck now. But we will go upstairs where there are more conveniences.' Taking with us some refreshments, to which we heartily applied ourselves, we ascended, and went into Rose's bedroom. The chamber was large and, besides the bed, held a number of low chairs, and a lounge of peculiar shape, curving at the end and very sloping at the head. But what struck me most was the number of mirrors. There was a large one in the ceiling above the bed, one in the framework of the bed-end, two cheval-glasses, almost full length, and two more in a wardrobe. The first thing they did was to strip off the remainder of my clothes, and then the well-lighted chamber seemed full of flitting naked forms. Observing me looking curiously at the mirrors about the bed, Rose said, 'You see, the one above enables me to watch the hairy arses of my fuckers bobbing about, or gives them a still more entrancing view, though I say it myself, when I'm on top' (slapping her backside significantly). 'The one at the foot is principally for my lovers, as I find they like to see their pricks surging in and out of my quim or my bottom, as may be. It is also useful in many other positions that give a spice to fucking by their variety and novelty.' 'Get on top of his prick, Ethel, and let him have a view of that bonny bottom at work.' Ethel did so with a little cry of pleasure, for she had been waiting for her turn long enough, and having worked my cock into her still narrow notch, began a charming rise and fall that were duly reflected in both glasses. I could see the whole length of my doodle appearing and disappearing, and very proud I felt of it as I perceived how it distended her quim. The lips progressively curved inwards till nothing but a smooth ellipse of flesh could be seen with the great piston boring into the centre. Rose, after letting me enjoy the view for a while, laid herself on my legs, and actually had the nerve to get a big toe into her cunt on which she leisurely began a frig. Bending forward she sucked at my balls, and occasionally licked my prick as it emerged from the sheath formed by her daughter's rapidly moistening cunny. Finally she got her hand under my arse and pushed the tip of her finger into my anus, twisting it round and round and giving me an indescribable sensation of shame and pleasure combined.

'Sing out you two fuckers when you are going to spend-but I see you're just coming, for Ethel's cunt is opening and shutting fast. Ah, here we are!' We both gave several quick lurches, and grabbed frantically at any flesh under our hands. Then Ethel's bottom subsided, burying my cock to the root, and Rose humorously swore she could hear the spunk fizzing into her daughter's belly.

My prick dropped out and she closed the lips of the freshfucked twat and bade Ethel hold them so. Reclining on the couch, which I now saw threw her crack well up, she drew Ethel astride of her.

'Now, show your mettle, Harry. Here's a couple of loving and most fucksome women: do something to show you are pleased with your good luck. Don't leave all the indecencies to us. Suck these cunts, my dear lad.' By this time, warmed, too, with wine, my native randiness had got its head. I was game for anything, and made no difficulty about extracting from the pink little cunny the semen I had just lavished there, nor of heartily gamahuching the much more formidable gash below. I took care at the same time to sodomise both bottoms with my finger.

'Charming,' said Ethel, 'he's a regular love, mamma, and I'm so glad we fell in with him.' 'Yes,' said Rose, drawing all three of us in front of a mirror: 'he is a strong-backed, lusty-pricked young gentleman' (running her hands most pleasantly over my bottom and between my thighs, and again sucking my breasts), 'a fine plum for two amorous bitches like ourselves. What do you think of us, Harry? You have never seen anything like this, have you?' She pointed to their figures in the mirror and certainly had reason to be proud of the sight, for it revealed a luxuriant, voluptuous woman, with magnificent bubbies and formidable thighs, supporting a powerful arse and broad curving belly, while by her side were the rounded, tempting limbs of a naked girl whose handsome face was beaming with amiability and whose eye was moist with a store of passion still only partly drawn upon, but as munificent as her mother's.

I hugged and kissed them rapturously, and they returned my embraces with interest.

'Do you know what I am going to do?' said Rose with resolution, and a glitter in her eye. 'I am ... going ... to ... suck ... your ... arse ... hole ... my boy.

Yes, I am' (in response to a look of astonishment), 'I'm damned if I'm not, and I'm going to let you see me do it.' 'It may be dirty,' laughed Ethel.

'I don't care if it is a little ... high. A bit of flavour only adds piquancy to the act-not that I do this to many. I generally leave my sweethearts to do that for me, but this boy has got under my skin, and I'd lick his arse if he'd just come from the crapper ... there! Down you get, or if you like I'll lie back in this low chair, and you can rest your bum on my face. You will see equally well, and Ethel can amuse herself sucking your prick.' I preferred this arrangement, and felt quite elated to see the handsome woman dart her tongue into my most shameful recess, and carefully draw it up and down the whole length of the dark ravine between my buttocks. Ethel appropriated the dangling penis, and for a few moments both mouths were silently at work.

'There, Harry,' said Rose, with a sigh of satisfaction at the performance of this act of wantonness; 'it may be a long time before another woman will do that for you. I suppose you must think we are a curious pair.

Frankly, what do you think of us?' 'I think you are just too fucksome for words. I am sure no regular whores would have treated me to such a regale as you have. But you are not whores.' 'Only when we get into the company of a handsome persuasive young gentleman' (I could not see I had exercised much persuasion), 'naked like this. And then, as you see, we treat him as no professional would, even were she paid for it, except perhaps at a very high price. And all for affection. There is no argument like a good standing prick on a fine young fellow to bring out a woman's randiness. While Ethel is sucking yours into order I will tell you something about ourselves, and you will then understand how we come to enjoy ourselves as inclination directs without shame or reserve. By night we are two unrestrained fuckers, like this, or will be, for Ethel, as you know, has only just begun; by day we are two respectable ladies moving in good society.' We took up a negligent pose on the broad bed, Ethel lying between my legs, supported upon her elbows and sucking my soft prick like a lollipop. Occasionally she titillated my bollocks, or 'postillioned' my anus as she called it (a word I now know to be borrowed from our inventive friends across the Channel). Her mother, spreading her thighs wide, openly frigged herself with a slow and easy motion or, from time to time, guided my hand to the sensitive aperture and made me do it for her. With the other hand she held her bosom to my mouth in order to get the delicious tickling imparted by the impact of my tongue on the point of her titty. These caresses were not without effect, for every now and again a shiver swept over her and made the tremulous flesh quiver.

The glorious obscenity of it all was faithfully reflected in the mirror, where at the same time I could see both Rose's taper fingers, covered with rings, toying with her great cunt, and her daughter's ivory bottom, with legs flung upwards, and the opening of the slit in the dim recess between. In this manner we heard.

April
07-30-2014, 10:39 PM
CHAPTER 3
ROSE'S STORY

I was only a titter, not as old as Ethel here, when I fell madly in love with my husband. George was a handsome, rake-hellish devil whose reputation was common property. I knew very well he was a confirmed cunt-hunter, but like many another girl I was completely bowled over by his fascinations, and I would listen to no remonstrances or warnings.

In vain they told me I was too young to think of marrying. I was no innocent, despite my tender age, and I was persuaded I could hold my own in amorous conflict with a man. Still, I had some sense left in my noddle, for I wouldn't let my lover fuck me till he had married me. It was hard work to prevent him though, for his unguarded and lubricious caresses awoke a little demon in my quim to which, until then, I had been a stranger.

He used to squeeze my bubbies and bottom in the openest way, and rub his prick against my thighs and hands, so that I could not help feeling it-and, Lord! what a size it seemed, exaggerated by the folds of his clothes. More than once I left him so excited that I woke up in the middle of a wet dream, spending profusely. I fancied he was in my arms, ramming fast and furiously, and when I came to my senses I was bucking eagerly, and my quim drenched. His contact, even his presence, moved me so much that I was ready to spend if he touched me, and one day I did. He was mugging me in his usual fucksome style, and his hand touched my motte. Instantly, and without my having the slightest power to prevent it, the hidden springs burst, and a torrent flowed from my excited cranny. For the life of me I could not but give way to my feelings, and found myself openly and without the least attempt at concealment thrusting my belly backwards and forwards against him, just as many a time since I have responded to the throes of a lover's prick. He saw the effect, the brute, and took advantage of my helplessness to put his hand up my clothes.

'Good God, Rose,' he cried, 'why, you shoot it out like a man! Your drawers are dripping, and it's running down into your stockings. What a hot little cat. If you spend like this for a wisp of tongue in your mouth, what will you do for six inches of cock up your thing?' I escaped from him in confusion, only to repeat the scene the next time we came together. On this occasion he was ready for me, and as soon as he observed the signal of distress, thrust his hand between my thighs ...

All I could say, and that very faintly was, 'What are you doing?' 'Trying to increase your pleasure. Also to feel this little twat discharging.' He tickled my fanny, and the convulsion was more intense than before.

George brought his hand forth covered with my emission, and after looking at it coolly wiped it on my drawers.

'Heavens, what a grind you'll make!' he said, and forthwith took out his cock and tried to poke me. I had courage enough to refuse. So great was his power over me that I could not dance with him without spending. More than once I have had to stop breathless, and clinging to him whisper, 'For goodness' sake, George, hold me tight or I shall fall.

I'm doing it again.' There I clung, almost fainting from the acuteness of the ejaculation, while my spunk dribbled down my thighs.

Despite my resolution, I recognise now that he never would have married me (although some fine night I should assuredly have been fucked) but for the fact that I had a good deal of money, and that is what I fancy finally decided my noble to tie himself up. Not that marriage made a bit of difference to him, the wretch. He was one of those lustful, passionate, hell-fire scamps, of whom it is said they spare no man in their wrath and no woman in their lust.

I proved this to my sorrow on my wedding night. Scarcely had I got into bed than he fairly rushed me, like a bull. My nightdress was snatched off, and whereas I had expected a tender preliminarily scene of delightful cuddling with a gradual approach to the main performance, George pulled my thighs open and drove his prick into my slender cunt without taking breath. He hurt me horribly, of course, but what did he care for my young flesh! All he wanted was to tear through my maidenhead as quickly as possible, and the more I screamed under my breath and begged for mercy, the more pleased he was. It is no exaggeration to say he regularly ripped me open, and certainly the blood flowed freely from my wounds. Without dismounting he twice poured in a torrent of lava, and then gloated over the way he had made me bleed and chaffed me when I bewailed my torn cunt. I reproached him strongly, sobbed, and vowed I would go back to my parents, for this was not at all like the pleasure I had expected. But I did not know the sort of husband I had got.

'You'll find out, my girl,' said he, 'you've got to do as I like. I'll teach you to threaten me. Turn over and show me your arse.' I refused to move, and he flung me over at once, pulled my bottom open, and began to probe the tight little hole with a finger, at the same time stiffening up his cock again by rubbing it on the back of my thighs. Horrified at the obscenity of the act, I protested loudly, but little knew what was coming.

'You don't like my finger there, eh? What'll you say, then, when you feel this in it?' beating my arse with his prick.

'Never, never!' I shouted, 'I'll scream for help.' My earlier threats were all fudge, but I really began to be alarmed now. He banged my head down on the pillow, and informed me if I did he would tie and gag me; that he was master, and I'd find he'd do as he liked. With that he began thrusting in his prick, and despite all my resistance, for after all I didn't cry out too loudly, I was soundly buggered. After that I was too exhausted to resist any more, and he fucked away, without my taking the slightest pleasure from it, till I pretty well fainted. Next day I was too sore to move and besought him with tears to give me time to recover. Having triumphed at all points, George could afford to be generous, and for the remainder of our honeymoon treated me more tenderly, and allowed me to have a share of my legitimate pleasure by fucking me more lightly. He made up for this, as I ascertained afterwards, by amusing himself with one of the barmaids at the hotel. I dare say her quim was more used to such assaults than my virgin twat. Oh, he was an awful ram! I never could keep a servant, for either he frightened them away by wanting to roger them or, if they gave in, got them in the family way. Yet I was desperately fond of the wretch, and curiously enough, rather proud of the way he used to fuck every woman who crossed his path.

After all I did not fare so badly as some of them. Not long after we returned from our honeymoon I ran against an intimate friend of mine, Lucy by name. Of course I had to stand a good deal of chaff from her, and she wormed out of me how George had treated me the first night.

'Oh, that's nothing,' she blurted out in a knowing way, and then seemed to recollect herself. A thought struck me.

'How do you know? Has George ever fucked you?' Poor Lucy fell into confusion, quite unable to answer, so I pressed my guess home.

'You needn't deny it: I can see from your face that he has,' I said with a smile.

Lucy, somewhat reassured, confessed. 'Well, as you don't seem to mind, I admit he has, but I am not the only one by a long way, you know.

There are a good many others who can pretty well imagine what your bridal night was.' 'Yes, I knew when I married him what his reputation was, but, like a fool, thought he would stick to me and give up his promiscuous fucking, but I don't now hug myself in that belief. I should hardly have thought, though, Lucy, you would be one to be knocked off your perch so easily. Tell me all about it, and I will forgive you.' Lucy I may say was well about twenty, and a good-looking girl of nice figure. The last time I saw her she was the mother of five or six children, and had a belly on her like a camel's hump. So she began.

April
07-30-2014, 10:39 PM
CHAPTER 4
LUCY'S STORY

I was very spoony on George, and had some hopes he would marry me, but you have been luckier than we rest of us, my dear, and got your grummet from him without risk. He used to kiss me and mess me about pretty well as he liked, and I must say I didn't object. Well, at last it came about that we made up a camping party during we summer.

There were six of us girls, all rather good-looking and jolly titters-trust Master George and his friends for picking out tasty pieces-and four fellows, all of a kidney, but none of them such desperadoes as George.

It was a put-up job, though we didn't know it, and their intention was to let no one of us return with our maidenheads. We were all friendly together, some stuck on one or other of we boys, and several of us in particular on George. Of course there were ample opportunities for mugging and hugging, and that didn't make our youthful blood flow the more serenely. I suppose George thought the time had come to attempt my virtue, for one day, I don't exactly know how he managed it, it came to pass the rest had gone off, and only he and I were left in camp. He suggested a bathe in the river, and I innocently retired to our tent and undressed. I was reduced to my chemise, when in, if you please, the ruffian stalked with only his bathing singlet on, and little enough there was, even of that. He might just as well have been completely naked, for his prick and knackers showed up in sharp relief. All the scamps affected this style in order to excite our feelings, and though we scarcely liked it we hadn't had the courage to object to their indecency. I gave a slight shriek and told him to go away. Not a bit. He laughed and said, 'Why so bashful, Lucy? A little cuddling won't hurt you.' He caught hold of me, kissed me lecherously, causing a thrill to run down my spine and depriving me almost of the power of moving, put one hand in my bosom and the other on my bottom, and felt me all over. All the while his mouth was glued to mine and his tongue was playing inside, so that I hadn't breath to protest. I could feel his prick-by the way, Rose, excuse these vulgarities, but I am using the terms he employed. 'Yes, his usual term of endearment to me is "fat-arse" or "split-arse little fucker".' Then you are used to them and we may talk without reserve. I could feel his prick surging and thickening until I thought a regular mast was pressing against me, and that didn't make me any cooler, you can bet. When he finally got his hand into my cunt and began to tickle it I knew what he would be at, and with a last effort broke away and crouched in the corner of the tent. 'Go away, George,' I said: 'you are horribly rude. I won't be treated so. You know you have no right to take such liberties with an innocent girl.' He chuckled, approached nearer, and coolly pulled off his one scanty covering. His cock sprang out, erect and fiery, looking to my excited imagination a foot long and as thick as my wrist, I swear, Rose.' 'It isn't so big as that.' No, but think of my feelings at the moment. He gaily shook it at me, and asked me what I thought of it-wasn't it a beauty.

'Go away, you horrid beast, or I'll scream. Don't you touch me!' 'Scream away, my dear. Who will hear you? Come, Lucy, be reasonable. I want to fuck you, and you know it; and you want it, too, or you wouldn't have stood my pulling you about so much.' I indignantly denied it, and exclaimed I would never allow it. What did he take me for to treat me so, and what would the other girls say? 'Oh, you needn't worry about the others. Maud has had a long cock up her quim since we came here, and I have poked Tottie myself. Clara will lose her maidenhead today if Tom gets her by herself, and so will you. The rest will be no virgins in a day or two.' 'You monster,' I said, fairly sobbing now. 'Is that what you brought us here for-to strip us of our virtue and put us on a level with street-girls?' He knelt down, still holding his cock, and with a malicious grin pulled the skin up and down from the great head, which was swollen and purple and altogether looked like a rolling pin. I couldn't keep my eyes off it. George seized me, despite my shudders, and tried to get my shift off. I resisted and he threatened to tear it in pieces, so to save it I had to let him strip me. He grabbed me at once, and began sucking my breasts, pinching my bottom and thrusting his hand between my thighs. I defended myself and tried to scratch him, which made him angry.

'Oh, if you won't be fucked peaceably it will be the worse for you.

Fucked you shall be, and by force as you won't give in. And you will find it won't be so pleasant as if you had opened your legs quietly.' With that he tied my hands, drew my knees almost up to my chin, and tied them to my neck. I was like a trussed fowl, and worst of all my poor little cunt was now exposed to his attacks. He picked me up, put me on the end of the camped, and began poking his finger in my quim, and asking me how I felt now.

I was so humiliated that I could do nothing but sob and threaten him with all sorts of futile vengeance. Little he cared! He knew I was a lady, and once fucked was not likely to publish my shame. So there I was, in a startling position for a modest girl! Stark naked and tied in a bundle: my bottom and my cunt exposed to the gaze of a naked ogre nay, more than exposed-thrust forcibly into prominence. I felt it was all up with me, and shut my eyes to await the stroke of that tremendous prick which I expected every moment to come tearing through my delicate membranes. The fiend gloated over my shame, using the filthiest terms he could think of, and hinting at atrocities I had never dreamed of, but, alas, was soon to be subjected to, and even to revel in. He openly compared me with this, that and the other girl he had fucked. My bubbies weren't as big as Annie's; my belly not so broad as Mrs. So and So's; my thighs not so plump as some whore's he knew; my arse ... 'Call that an arse,' he sneered, lifting it up and smacking it roughly, 'why I've fucked many a slavey with a better backside than that. But your cunt' (shoving his finger in harshly) 'doesn't seem so bad, and I dare say it will do as well to piss my juice in as another. Very much like Tottie's, now I come to look at it closely: only she's got less hair round hers and the lips are not so fat. Yes, I think your cunt's the best part of you, Lucy.' I could have tom his eyes out to hear the beast calmly inventorying me in this way, cataloguing each shameful feature of my secret anatomy, especially when he compared me, for I knew myself to be a wellshaped girl, with some battered prostitute. I cried bitterly, more with vexation that he should pretend to appraise me so lightly after stripping me, than anything else, and gave him the rough side of my tongue. My flood of fiery indignation was suddenly stopped by his stooping down and putting his tongue in my cunt. What unheard of obscenity! But there it was, running up and down, and darting right into the crack. I gasped for breath, and the mocking wretch told me not to mind him, but to go on with my abuse if that would relieve me. He could suck my virgin cunny and listen at the same time. 'You know, my dear, it is part of the pleasure to outrage a girl's modesty as well as her carefully preserved person at the same time, so you talk away, and I'll gamahuche this naked little pissing trap of yours.' I wish, Rose, I had pissed in his face, but I never thought of it at the time.

That would have paid the brute out! But the novelty, and a secret feeling of delight at having a man mugging my cunt, even if he was shoving his finger into my bottom as well, together with the pleasurable sensation caused by his tongue had their effect.

It was only when he got up and presented his fearful cock between my legs, that I made one more effort, swearing if he fucked me to have him arrested for rape.

'Now that shows a very bad disposition, Lucy,' he retorted as coolly as you please. 'You have no witnesses, you know, and if any of the others did come back they would only laugh at you, for those of the girls who haven't been fucked yet are hoping to be. You should have taken it quietly, like Tottie, and then you would have had some pleasure. As it is I shan't spare you, and when I've fucked your blasted arse off you can go and tell if you like.' He opened my virginity with his fingers, placed the head of his jock in the entrance, and pushed with all his might. I thought I was splitting. I screamed, I believe swore, and damned him for a dirty hound, but the more I stormed the more he pushed. He fairly rammed and tore his way in. I felt something give way and a warm stream ooze out; the hard knob went further and further in, and presently it was stuck full length in my bleeding cunt. In fact, I bled like a pig and no wonder! The savage laughed with joy to see it, and having burst through all obstacles stopped, as he said, to let his prick soak. Then he suddenly started a furious ramming, striking against something inside at every thrust, and making me scream aloud. After a few more ferocious strokes I felt something gush into me, hot and thick, jet after jet. George shouted, 'There now you see, Lucy, you've been damn well fucked after all!' I was sobbing and moaning with fright and pain, but he took no notice and after a space went on poking, till again, the heavy shower bedewed my womb. He took more time, though, and as he wasn't quite so savage, but for my terror I might have extracted some pleasure from the operation. I begged him to release me now he had effected his purpose, for my arms and legs were hurting awfully, not to speak of the stinging in my cunt. Not he! 'You've got to have another lesson yet, my beauty, and then I think you will be tamed, and instead of curses will receive me between your thighs with caresses.' I thought he simply intended to fuck me in my cunt again, but you can guess, Rose, from your own experience what was in store for me. The shameless wretch, to get his prick up again, scooped a handful of blood and semen out of my quim, and openly frigged himself with the pasty mess till his cock stood once more. Then he rubbed the same mixture into my bottom. Still I wondered what he was after, and it was not till he actually put his tool between the cheeks that I realised his hideous design.

I was going to be buggered! Horrible thought! I had imagined men only did that to boys or to one another, and I had never thought of such a thing happening to a girl, with a wide and attractive opening in the shape of a cunt to receive a prick in. This time I fainted off, and when a stinging pain roused me once more I could feel at least half his prick up my bottom, and from the twinging of my anus I was sure the remorseless bugger had torn me there, too. I suppose he saw the pain in my face, and was afraid of going too far, for he withdrew till only the head was left in, and then leisurely racked himself off in the contractile hole and got the discharge he wanted. I was too overcome to resist any more. I again begged him faintly to untie me, promising to let him do as he liked so long as he didn't put it in my bottom again.

'Ah,' he chuckled, and I could have killed him where he stood, 'I thought that would bring the bitch to her senses. Nothing like a solid prick up a girl's arse to reduce her to subjection.' He released me and began to caress me, sucking my bubbies and bestowing such endearments on me that if he had proceeded like that at first, my thighs would probably have opened to him of their own accord. As it was I could not appreciate them, and when he stretched himself on me to fuck me again I implored him to be satisfied and let me off. This seemed to anger him afresh, for he fucked me savagely, not once but twice, and I was so frightened of getting that awful prick up my arse that I had to let him. My poor cunt was macerated and bled slowly all the time. Nearly every thrust was an agony, and how girls can stand being raped by one man after another, as happens at times, I don't know. I wonder it didn't hurt him, too, for I was too tight for such a prick dashed in anyhow. A man's cock must be as tough as steel. The end of it was that, after being fucked five times, next day I was so sore and ill that I couldn't accompany the others in their excursions. I had to plead a sick headache, and one of them offered to stay with me.

But this didn't suit her cavalier, who I suppose was after her cunt, too, and she said she would arrange with one of the others, and left me for a while. What was my horror, when they had all gone, to see the grinning George enter the tent! 'I've sent Clara off and promised to look after you.' I shuddered visibly. 'I can't, George, dear: I really can't,' I wept, clasping my hands imploringly, 'you have torn me so badly, I really can't.' 'Well, let me see.' He turned down the bedclothes, for I had not got up, and without asking my leave, opened my legs and inspected my cunny, just as coolly as if I were his slave or his wife. I knew it was no use objecting, so I submitted to the affront.

'Yes, it does seem inflamed and swollen, and this, I suppose, is sore, too,' putting his hand to my bottom.

'Yes it is, you monster: you have cracked that as well as my virginity.

He soothed and petted me-oh, the wretch could be charming enough when he desired-sucked my titties and brought a glow over me.

'Well, I will let you off, and we will just play a little with one another.' He slipped down his trousers and gave me his cock to hold. I couldn't help admiring the noble weapon and examined it curiously. Of course, as he calculated despite the twinges of my cunt, my passions began to rise at the sight of his nakedness. I doddled his knackers, worked them eagerly, and presently found myself returning his kisses rapturously, while my silly cunt was moistening fast, in spite of its wounded state.

Slily George presented the swollen head of his prick to my lips, and with a smile of satisfaction at my melting condition, rubbed it slowly between them 'Open your mouth,' he ordered. Weakly I obeyed, and in a jiffy the monstrous cock was rammed in. Then, again, I could have had my revenge, for a sharp nip or two would soon have made him retire. But, to tell the truth, I was too frightened to venture on reprisals, too overcome by my own rising excitement, and perhaps curious to see how far he meant to go. I soon found out. George fucked my mouth just like a cunt. I perceived that in a few strokes I should be flooded with his abominable liquor, and with an imploring look and in a stifled voice said, 'Oh, George, you are not going to do it in my mouth, surely?' 'Yes, I am,' he retorted firmly. 'You see, even if two of your holes are useless, you have another nearly as good. When you have thoroughly tasted my noble spunk I'll show you that you have a fourth resource still, and you will be able to see as well as taste it.' I still feebly tried to push his nasty prick away. He became impatient, and finally, shouting, 'If you dare to spoil it I'll piss in your mouth ... you are my thing, my whore, and I'll fuck you as I damn well please,' frigged his cock furiously with his fingers, and shot a deluge of hot, bitter, pungent spunk down my throat.

April
07-30-2014, 10:40 PM
CHAPTER 5
A TASTE OF THINGS TO COME

'For God's sake, look out,' I shouted to Ethel. The little puss had got her cunt across my leg and while frigging herself comfortably by this means had brought my prick to a perfectly lovely state and was excitedly flapping it against my belly.

Her mother's hand was raging in her own quim, and we had all been worked up to a condition of intense excitement by Rose's thrilling narrative. The latter cried out, 'Don't spill it: I want it too badly.' Then, flinging her arms out wide and spreading her lascivious thighs, she shrieked, 'Fuck me, Harry: fuck like hell. Oh that I could get you bodily into my cunt!' I lifted my head from her armpit, where I had been breathing the odour emanating from her full-blooded, lust exhaling flesh, and saw Rose's face blazing with passion, her lips parted and her eyes snapping.

What a splendid fucker I thought her! Firm elastic flesh, every bone well padded, glowing belly, and such thighs-as Ethel remarked, 'Once mother gets a man between those presses she never lets go till the juice is extracted from his grapes.' I rushed gladly to the breach, and Rose screamed with joy as she felt my prick enter her maddened twat.

'Shove it up, you devil ... ram me like buggery ... wash my guts out with your spunk, and be quick or I shall piss all over your blasted cock!' I fell on her belly, and felt the aforesaid guts fairly bubbling under me.

I was just as rabid by now as the strapping whore who was straining me to her nude bosom, and as far removed from any sense of bashfulness or decency. Noting the freedom of Rose's language, I made bold to repay her in her own coin.

'All right, my lovely bitch, wait till I get my spout fair into your pisspot, and I'll fuck your bloody arse off.' 'Good, good! Listen to him, Ethel: isn't he a goddamned cast-iron, twenty-two-carat whoremonger! Ough, that went well home. I believe your prick shot right into my womb ... ough ... ough.' I was driving with all the force of my arse, and at each stroke I fell flat on her stomach, the two masses meeting with a slap. Ethel's hands were playing round my balls, and her face frolicking against my backside.

She laughed and giggled with excitement. Rose twined her legs strenuously round mine and cried.

'I'm coming, I'm coming, you son of a split-arse whore. Fuck ... fuck. Keep your mouth away from his bottom, Ethel, for I'll make sparks fly out of his arsehole in a minute.' I got my hands under the proud bottom, clenched a lump of flesh in each, and drove my fingers in without mercy.

'I'm coming, too. Buck ... buck, you slippery-cunted whore. Wriggle your damned arse, and I'll drive my cock out at your mouth!' A quick ram or two, and the spunk began to flow. In the tension of the frantic spend we bit each other furiously. I know Rose made her teeth meet in my shoulder, while I gnawed at her fair neck, and neither of us noticed it in the rage of emission. I lay on her while my prick throbbed out its seething liquor, and the red-hot cunt vibrated in response. In fact, even while Rose reclined exhausted by the violence of her discharge, her splendid trap continued opening and shutting after my cock was withdrawn. Elated at the effect I had produced I drew Ethel's attention to it, and she remarked, 'I have seldom seen mother so excited or fuck so furiously. You must have a very magnetic prick.' 'He's a splendid fellow,' cried Rose enthusiastically, making me positively blush. 'We'll make a first-class cunt-puncher of him. He isn't afraid to excite his woman by rousing indecencies, and that's just what I like. I've never heard such language since my husband used to fuck me, and he was no slouch. 'Fuck my bloody arse off! (with a chuckle) 'Oh, fie, you naughty boy!' 'What about the "sparks from his arsehole", mamma?' said Ethel, 'I didn't see any, though I had my tongue there.' 'You bad girl! what was your tongue doing there in such nasty place?' 'Licking it, like yours was a little while ago. You see, if you excite me so I must do something wicked, too. I don't see why if his prick is in your cunt my tongue shouldn't be in his "bloody arse"' (with a smile).

Heavens! to hear the engaging girl reeling off these obscenities from her dainty lips gave me a thrill which was imparted to my cock, not yet quite dead.

'The fact is,' said Rose, 'I think Ethel badly wants a porous plaster in her belly, too. How's your bally prick, Harry? Fit for another tussle? Beauti- ful ... I declare it will be up in a minute, with a little sucking. On to him, Ethel, and lick it stiff, and then I'll let you see how I pay out such an awful young reprobate for his remarks on my person. No, not that way: show him your cunt and your bottom.' Ethel straddled me quickly enough, and her fragrant, oozy quim was greedily sucked and her tender arse, too, which made me wonder if I could manage to get my prick into the dear little hole. Rose all the time was lying in the same position, holding her cunt closed with her hand to prevent the mingled spendings issuing, and when she saw I had got a gigantic horn again she said, 'Lie down, Harry, and I will show you a new way.' She reposed on me with her haunches on my chest, and adjusted her quim to my mouth-a rather startling apparition, filled as it was with what looked like melted blancmange relieved by the pink and reddish raw flesh. Inclining herself to the side, she left my prick free to Ethel, whose tight quim quickly gobbled it to the balls. Rose had only to look up and she could see the fuck from beginning to end. I sucked the mother's cunt contentedly while Ethel did the work. In her overwrought state a dozen strokes brought her a hearty effusion, the girl prattling pretty obscenities all the while in imitation of her mamma. Then she went to work vigorously once more, and extracted from my bollocks the fourth libation they had poured forth that night. 'There, ducky,' she cooed as our convulsions died away, 'was that a bloody good fuck? Don't move. Our juice is splashing into mother's face, and she's catching it in her mouth.' Rose had, indeed, changed her position, and true to her determination not to waste anything, was quietly imbibing the spunk as it dropped down; after which she fiercely clasped her daughter's bottom, and drew it on to her lips to get at what was left in the cunt. Truly the lascivious George's lessons had not been in vain.

After that we kissed all round, and every mouth was reeking with semen, for after a while Rose had again shifted position, and planting her arsehole squarely on my face, had received the titillation of my tongue in that delicate quarter, thus leaving her cunt free to Ethel, who licked up what I had missed. A fresh appeal to the wine-cup breathed new vigor and new lust into us, and I am afraid we were all a little tizzy when Rose resumed. She said that when Lucy described her first gamahuche and the horribly obscene manner in which it had been contrived, she started a little, for up to then George had not gone further than fucking her in her twin holes. Lucy noticed it.

April
CHAPTER 6
LUCY'S STORY CONTINUED

Do you mean to say George hasn't given you a dose in the mouth yet? Well, I am surprised. I should have thought that by this time there wasn't a hole or a crevice in you that hadn't had his randy prick in it.

But I suppose he thinks a little more is due to a wife that to one of his pissing-whores. Excuse my dreadful language, Rose, but really it is all his fault.

'Oh yes, as I said before I have learned a lot in that way. The names he has for my cunt vary from cream-jug to pisspot. Go on.' Well, curious as it may seem, when he discharged without ceremony into my mouth, the taste of his abominable spunk appeared to take possession of me, and I felt that, as he said, I was his thing ... his whore. If he had proceeded to fuck me, sore as my cunny was, I should have welcomed him, and caressed him with a fervour all the greater for his brutality. In fact I secretly hoped he would ram it in, then and there, and if he had chosen to bugger me again I shouldn't have protested, even had he split my arsehole open. What he did, however, was to undress himself and strip my nightdress off, and the more naked we became the more I kissed and fondled him. I seized his cock again of my own volition, and sucked it frantically till it came up once more, and all the time the handsome devil was chaffing me about the difference in my attitude, boasting how he had tamed me, and telling me I would be as good a grind as Tottie yet, and so on. Then he laid me down, got on top, and told me to hold my breasts up, so that he could have a fuck between them.

'Then you'll see how the stuff shoots out,' he said, 'and what it's like, and if you choose to catch it in your mouth, you can.' How funny his bollocks felt rolling about on my diaphragm, and how eagerly I watched the great head bob through and through my bubbies, with my eye fixed on the little aperture for the first appearance of his spunk. First a clear moisture exuded from the tube, then it increased, George panted and damned, and "swish" it came, four or five jets. They splashed over chin, mouth, lips and nose, and some even over my eyes, and overpowered me with the virile odour of the stuff. 'Oh, George, what a lot!' I said admiringly. 'I thought I had got most of it in my mouth, but there is as much as ever.' 'Oh, I can generally give the girls I fuck as much as they want and more-some of them.' The wretch laughed as he thought of the many ivory bellies whose shape he had temporarily spoiled.

'Now we'll have a nice little double suck, if your cunt isn't too sore.' So saying he turned round, and I saw his manly arse, robust, strong and hairy, looming overhead. The still half-stiff prick and his great rods dangled over my mouth and I kissed them passionately. George opened my thighs and began gently to lick my cunt, fearing to excite it too much.

Oh! Rose, what a heavenly sensation it is to have a man's head between your thighs! Ah, naughty girl, I can see by your pleased look he has been at the same game with you. I sucked his sticky cock, and when it was nearly erect George pulled it out of my mouth and put it between my bubbies again, but this time in the reverse way. The big bottom with the ominous-looking brown hole in its centre sank slowly to my face. Did he...? Good Heavens, could he expect me to kiss that? There was very little doubt, for in a moment what I should have privately designated to myself the day before 'his stinking arsehole' was planted firmly on my lips. Nay more. He was not content with that, and edging backwards rubbed it several times on my nose. Then I was ordered, if you please, to put my tongue in and lick it thoroughly. With a last sight at my degradation, followed by a wave of lust sweeping from my irritated cunt to my brain, I licked slowly and deliberately, thrusting my tongue as far up his bottom as I could. Yes, my dear, there was I, Miss Lucy Crofton, granddaughter of a lord, a girl of fashion and society, whoring with a naked man whose most beastly part was glued to my lips! Not that it was particularly dirty or unpleasant: and I must say that when, later on, George returned the compliment I experienced so pleasurable a sensation that if a man wants to fuck me now I take care to make him suck my arse as well. And I must say, too (with a perk), I haven't found anyone who hesitated as soon as he saw my bottom, which even George was good enough to admire.

'And was she a well-made girl, mamma,' queried Ethel.

'Yes, but not better than you, and not much more so than myself, though she was nearly four years older. Still, Lucy was a tempting piece of goods, and a distinguished-looking girl, so that I doubt whether anyone but a rake like George would have undertaken to rape her. I fancy she must have been more than spoony on him, and the rascal saw that he only needed to hit the psychological moment to tear away her maidenhead. But, Lor' bless you, Lucy could never hold a candle to me when once I got the rage for fucking and my figure developed.' 'I can readily guess that,' I said admiringly, squeezing her breasts and bottom animatedly, 'the sight of these would make a mummy's cock stand, Rose.' 'Yes' (complacently). 'Fetch me my photos, Ethel.' They were produced and proved to be a series of nude pictures of herself, taken over a number of years and in various highly indecent postures, showing her development from a pretty, plump girl to the magnificent whore she was now. In particular she had a number fully exposing her cunt to view, with the idea, she said, of proving that in a woman endowed with abnormal fucking powers the cunt retained much more freshness and expanded less than you would suppose.

'I have been an outrageous belly-bumper for years,' she remarked, 'and I should be sorry to have to calculate how many thousand times I have emptied a cock into my cunt, but you see there isn't much difference in it even now.' Rose opened her thighs and made me compare minutely the earlier pictures with its present mature state, and really there wasn't any very perceptible difference. Some women I have fucked since have had cunts like horse-collars, and hadn't been on their backs overmuch, either, but then she hadn't done much child-bearing, and was in a position to take good care of her most valued treasure. So far as I could tell it was likely to be eminently fuckable for many a year yet. I said so.

'I hope so,' said Rose heartily. 'But I suppose I shall always be able to buy a decent fuck, unless I become too much of a hag. I certainly mean to go on using it if I can so long as there is any feeling left in it.' There were a few pictures of Ethel, too. In one of them, as a child, she was kneeling between her mother's thighs, and gamahuching her intently, but of this more anon.

'Lucy,' resumed Rose, 'had a pretty tough experience, hadn't she? After George had filled her cup of humiliation to the brim, and she imagined her submission was to be rewarded by the insertion of his prick in her longing crack, he got off her, and remarking that she was hardly in a condition to be fucked yet, amused himself by making her take various improper postures, and then went off for a bathe.'

April
CHAPTER 7
LUCY'S STORY CONTINUED

I was resolved not to undergo these experiences for nothing, and bathed myself unceasingly to get my parts into order again. That evening was warm and mild. Annie and Tottie occupied the tent with me, and when they thought I was asleep I heard them get up quietly and go outside. I guessed their little game but was rather astonished at Annie, who I was almost certain was still a virgin. I peeped out, and saw them joined by George and Randolph in their pyjamas. The latter was only a lad, still in his teens, and a great admirer of George, who I suspected was initiating him into the game of mothers and fathers.

Annie betrayed some reluctance-the last efforts of modesty-and it must have been a great shock to her, while wrapped in Randolph's embraces, to see George coolly strip off Tottie's shift and hoist her stark naked on to his shoulders. The girl was a fluffy-haired, fair little thing, with plump bosoms and rounded limbs, and was clearly like wax in her bearer's masterful hands.

'Come along, Annie,' she whispered impatiently, 'don't make such a noise or they will hear you. Don't be a little fool. You know very well you are dying to get hold of what these bad boys carry in front of them.' 'Lift her up, Randy,' said George, 'and bring her along.' So off they went to the dining tent, and a pretty picture the immodest Tottie made, up in the air with her fat little bottom bulging out over George's shoulders.

Well, I didn't like the idea of George fucking Tottie instead of me one bit, though the child's lapse from virtue was no secret to me, but I couldn't make up my mind for some time what to do, At last I got a pair of scissors, and tiptoed to the dining tent into which they had disappeared, I made a hole and could just faintly see they were all naked now, and that Annie's maidenhead had already been shattered, for she was lying on her back and Randy had just risen to his knees and was pointing with pride to the blood on his prick, and saying he didn't expect to find her quim so tight.

George told him not to wipe himself for he had a tighter place still to get into. He ordered Tottie to lean over the edge of the table and signalled Randolph to insert his prick in her bottom. Then, to my amazement and disgust, he attacked the lad's bottom himself, and though Randy shuffled and growled a good deal, effected a lodgement. Next he beckoned Annie who was softly crying, lifted her on to the boy's back, and applied his mouth to her bloody cunt. The girl's astonishment soon stopped her tears. There followed a series of hearty thrusts and drives, in which you could hear bellies bumping against bottoms until the lust of the two young buggers had been satisfied by a copious injection into the two plump sterns.

Randy's arse was as white and round as a girl's, and I suppose its attraction was too enticing for George to let such an opportunity go by him. Poor Annie did not escape, for George kneeling with his great bottom on Tottie's face drove his prick into her arse too. She was sucking Randy's cock. Pretty odorous it must have been after its journey into virgin cunt and almost virgin bottom. Annie tried to escape it and made a fuss, but what was the use. They knew she dare not call out, and like me she was broken in whether she liked it or not.

After that each girl got a fuck in her cunt three times, and in reward had to suck their cavaliers' pricks and arseholes, and finally one another's quims. I got so excited I found myself fingering my own thing.

I had never done it in my life before. I returned shortly and then the girls sneaked in too.

Annie looked rather care-worn next morning and was disinclined to move about. I have no doubt they either knew or suspected what was the matter with me as well. Next day I was fully recovered, and I had no mind that Tottie should have the sole use of the formidable prick that had deflowered me. I took the first opportunity to whisper to George. 'I am all right now, you villain,' at the same time shooting a languorous glance at him from under my veiled eyelids. He took me by the chin and tilting my face up looked into my eyes. I suppose I could not keep desire from surging into them, for with a self-satisfied and triumphant air he said, 'No soreness in the little twat, eh!' 'Oh, George,' I burst out, 'what language! I see you mean to make me as depraved as a common strumpet. Yes, as you will have it, there is no soreness either in my cunt or my arse or anything that's mine.' 'Let's see,' was his cool rejoinder, and drawing me into a vacant tent, he pulled up my dress, poked his fingers into both my holes and pinched the lips of my quim, here, there and everywhere. I stood it without flinching, smiling at him victoriously. He wanted to fuck me on the spot, but I didn't care to be caught in the daytime.

'No, wait until tonight. I may as well tell you, sir, I witnessed most of your performance last night...' 'The little whore,' he breathed quietly. '...and what you did then I imagine you can do again. Only, why bother about going into the dining-tent? You have fucked all three of us, and you might as well fuck us in our own beds. I suppose the others now know I am no more virtuous than they are.' 'A good idea,' he cried, slapping his thigh. 'I will see the girls in the other tent are fully occupied. There's only Lena who hasn't been rummaged so far, and she won't resist when she sees her chums gobbling up the naked cocks. That will keep them engaged and they won't bother about us and we can make as much noise as we please.' So that evening we were scarcely half undressed when in strolled my noble George and his henchman in their pyjamas which they had not even taken the trouble to fasten properly, so that we could plainly see their horrid cocks and testicles waggling about. There was a flutter, for I hadn't told the girls, wishing to take them by surprise, and moreover I didn't expect the boys so early. Annie and Tottie were very shamefaced till I explained I knew all about their pranks and was not minded to let them have all the fun to themselves.

'But you, Lucy!' gasped Annie. 'I shouldn't have thought you would have openly invited them to invade us like this-so shameful.' 'Well you needn't be afraid. I fancy your share will be small, for you aren't in much condition to take a man, sore as you are.' Annie blushed and murmured something about being bashful in the presence of others.

'Oh,' I replied, laughing, 'the bashfulness ought to be on our part,' for George had collared me and pulled my chemise to my waist, while Randolph had done the same for Tottie, and both were unblushingly sucking our titties and tickling us where it would do most good. In another moment we were plucked clean, with not a feather left to fly with, and rolled naked on to the floor. The two fellows stripped to the buff also, and we stretched our thighs wide to receive them. 'Gently, dear George,' I whispered, 'don't savage me again.' He could be a delicate lover when he liked, and with what joy I felt the long prick gradually penetrate me, first the knob with its delicious titillation of my corrugated quim, then its regular ascension till it struck me somewhere inwardly, and made me jump. I worked my bottom madly, and had a beautiful spend without any thought of what might accrue from the warm flood I felt George darting in as his joy culminated too.

I was breathless and offered no resistance when the rogue picked me up, laid me across his knee so that my bottom was in full view, and bidding Randy do the same to Tottie, brought our bums together and began to compare and point out the differences. Neither was Annie spared. She was stripped, and all three of us invited to kneel down with arses well up, so that our lovers could gaze at our secret charms at their ease. Next we were stood on our heads against the camp-beds; our fuckers knelt in front, and placing our thighs round their necks, opened our little quims, and sucked them deliciously, investigating our nether holes too meanwhile. I felt George's prick stiffening again, and placed it between my pendant bosoms where the friction they imparted to it brought on a lovely horn at once.

There was a nice position for you! I wondered what the courtly old ambassador, at whose table I had been dining the week before, would have thought of Miss Crofton could he have seen her now, or whether Lord C-would have been so attentive at the last ball had he been able to picture me to himself with my bottom in the air and my cunt on the lips of a long-cocked young bugger like George. The other girls were a bit surprised, too, to see the stylish Lucy abandoning herself to such obscenities, but like me they began to understand there were many things opening on the horizon of our young lives we had not dreamed of.

When our cunts had been sucked dry we were let down.

'Come now,' said Tottie, 'suppose we treat these young gentlemen the same way. What is good for us ought to be good for them.' They laughed excitedly and Randy said we were a damned good sort. How funny they looked with their legs in the air, their pricks pointing downwards and showing the reverse side with the wavy seam through which they had been shooting their glowing sperm into our lascivious bellies! I seized George's bean-tosser in my mouth, and worked myself across his face till I had got my bottom fair on to his mouth, and could feel his tongue exquisitely tickling my arsehole. I drew my hand up and down the loosely hanging cods, and felt George shiver. Annie, who was looking on with admiration at our pluck, said, 'Mayn't I have a suck, too, Lucy?' 'Presently, presently.' 'But if you work his prick like that, you will have it all over you.' 'I intend to have every damned drop,' I said emphatically, 'um ... um ...' The gigantic prick quivered and swelled in my mouth. I rammed a finger into his bum, and plugged it furiously. 'Come, come, why don't you come George?' He did come and I got such a mouthful. I retained it, went to Annie as though to kiss her, and emptied it into her rosebud of a mouth. She started back. 'I told you you'd get it and now you've got it. How do you like your baptism of semen?' George shrieked with laughter at Annie's wry face, and in revenge she squatted across him regardless of her sore quim, rubbed it in his face and on his nose, and bit his cock, not too hard but enough to make him jump. Tottie did not go so far with her boy, but contented herself with giving him a thrilling suck and then letting him down.

'At that moment we heard suppressed laughter from the other tent, and several faint cries, 'That's King Cock speaking to Queen Cunt,' said George. 'The last despairing call of Lena's expiring maidenhead, or the first triumphant cry of satisfied desire. You can take it which way you like.' This was succeeded by more laughter, and the sound of resonant smacks, and we girls in response flung ourselves on the naked men and smacked their bottoms as hard as we could. Of course we got the worst of it, for after we had amused ourselves they manoeuvred us into a convenient position, and treated us like refractory children by soundly drumming our enticing rotundities in turn. Our shrieks went up in the still air, and brought a peal of hilarity from the other side.

'Now, sonny,' said George, 'take Lucy on your lap like this,' and I was transferred to the lad's swelling prick, and following Tottie's example sat with my back to him and the long machine between my legs.

Randy's thing was a good length, but not so stout nor so awe-inspiring as George's. They worked their jocks between the lips of our quims, and gave us a lovely frigging. It was most amusing to see the purple heads dodging in and out of our thighs, now buried, now sticking several inches up, as if we had a dwarf prick springing from our mottes. Annie fastened on to and sucked them alternately as they appeared, glutinous from the lubrication of our half-spending cunts, and I can assure you it is not half a bad way. To be frigged by a cock like this, instead of being fucked, gives a very nice sensation, especially when the ridge rubs against your clitoris. We were all worked up again by now, and Ethel said, 'Oh, let's try it, mamma.' 'Very well. As your thighs are not so thick as mine nor your bottom so big, you take Harry between your legs; only lie on him with your back on his belly.' Ethel frigged herself comfortably on my cock, which stood out some inches from her quim. Her mother sucked it for a moment, and after remarking that it tasted very nice as it issued oiled from the cunt, said, 'I think we can do better than Lucy. There's enough left to get a fuck from.' She accordingly straddled across us, and at every thrust received the head in her quim.

'Don't be in too great a hurry, Harry, and I shall get a spend out of it. A few easy strokes and I shall come, too. This double fuck was a great strain on my endurance, and it was only by exercising much restraint I could keep my discharge back till Rose was ready. They both cried out together they were coming, and we all three had a most pleasurable emission. The sight afforded in the glass of the interwoven pile of thighs surmounted by Rose's capacious and handsome bottom was not a small part of my enjoyment.] Well, it was not long before the way they grabbed us round the breasts and began to heave their bottoms, told us that the spongy heads, darting up and down, would soon send a shower of milky juice over our bellies.

'Don't let them waste it,' I admonished Annie; 'and Randy, go slow while George spends.' Annie got the dose from his prick, and remembering the trick I had played on her returned it to Tottie, saying it properly belonged to her, and she was only holding it in trust. Then she came over to Randy, extracted a copious discharge from him, and I could not very well refuse to receive it. The dear girl with her lips pursed up approached her face to mine and signed me to open my mouth, malice, delight and lust sparkling in her eyes. I did so bravely, but the wicked imp, instead of pouring it in and having done with it, held her mouth over mine and slowly dribbled the pungent broth in drop by drop. When I had got it all she inserted her tongue, and stirred it round till the stuff had disappeared down my throat.

'We are quite even, now,' she remarked quietly, and George with a clap on her bottom said, 'Bravo Annie! well played, little woman.' Well, I don't propose to go on in more detail. I was fucked six times by George, and three times by Randolph; Tottie was fucked once by George, and twice by his chum; and even Annie got over her indisposition sufficiently to receive them each once in her glowing cunt. Besides this, at our request, the two boys gave an exhibition of male sodomy, and to our huge delight we enjoyed the spectacle of seeing their cocks disappear in their own anatomies. I noticed that when they felt the insertion it brought their pricks up with a jerk at once, and as one of us took care to have the unoccupied cock in a mouth or between our bubbies it was immediately made ready for a legitimate fuck. It goes without mention that neither Tottie's bottom nor mine escaped, and some of the copulations I have inventoried occurred in our unfortunate dark holes. Tottie had a particularly enticing bottom, soft, round, and plump, and the wretches were always sticking their pricks into it.

Days before the camping trip came to an end all reserve was abandoned, and all shame lost.

The usual end to the day was a naked romp, in which you would, had you been fortunate enough to be there, espied four lusty young men, strong limbed and stout pricked, rolling over six healthy, laughing young women in a state of nature. The large dining-tent was the scene of the revels and as we had a piano there we commonly indulged in a dance, where instead of the conventional style you would see a pair waltzing with the lady holding the gentleman's prick, and her partner reciprocating by passing his hand between her soft thighs. And the fucking that went on. I sometimes wonder whether we didn't carry the scent of the spunk we shed back to town, for I am sure we were a saturated with it.

What's more, three of us, and I was one, got more than we bargained for, and in some months' time had to make lengthened visit to 'the country'. Mine was a chubby boy with George written all over him, but I doubt whether the others could tell who was the father of their brats.

When was sure of my state I made up my mind to have all the fucking I could get. Needless to say I found plenty of amorous youths, but I had to play the hypocrite tremendously to make them think they were the solely favourite ones. This was a year ago and baby is now three months old. I am more careful now if I want a bit of grummet. You, Rose, you lucky girl, can fuck as hard as you like without fear, but you will find that George will give you a good deal of trouble.

April
07-30-2014, 10:41 PM
CHAPTER 8
UNNATURAL PRACTICES

'George did give trouble. He soon got used to my attractions, and as I said, I could not keep him away from other women. He fucked the servants openly, and any number of my friends, though I will say my husband was a gentleman in that respect, and never let on who his sweethearts were-fond as he was of boasting of this, that or the other damned fine grind he had had-unless he was sure I already knew their names, or would know soon. Reproaches and remonstrances were perfectly useless, and, worst or all, the wretch had awakened a mine of lasciviousness in myself that I had never dreamed existed. I felt I must have plenty of prick, and as I couldn't get it from him I determined to please myself. I threatened him with reprisals, and only extorted a careless laugh, so after Ethel was born I simply took all the lovers who offered themselves, and snapped my fingers at George. He did not trouble me very long, poor fellow, for in a few years he died fighting, as he had lived, furiously. For some fourteen years I have been a widow and a widow I mean to remain. As you can guess, with a figure like this' (looking herself over approvingly) 'and with my fortune, I could have married again and again, but I objected to being tied up. Suitors who would be content to fuck me could have as much as they liked without going to church. I haven't always escaped' (with a laugh) 'for there are two young brothers of Ethel's being brought up far away from here in ignorance of their parentage. I think, however, the floods of spunk poured into my womb have pretty well drowned out the danger now, so don't imagine, Master Harry, this long spike has left anything behind it, unless you have planted a kiddy here' (smacking Ethel's belly). 'If you have it doesn't matter. She's bound to fall sooner or later, and besides a youngster does a girl good-fills out her body with succulent flesh, and opens her quim more. Too tight a quim is always a drawback to a woman. Dear me, I must relieve myself.' 'And I too,' said Ethel demurely. 'I am bursting.' 'Well, piss out boldly, and don't be afraid.' Rose got off the bed with a lurch, and I noticed her utterance had sensibly thickened. Ethel followed with an unsteady giggle, and I sat on the edge, swaying a little myself.

'Would you like ... hic ... to see a woman pissing, Harry, my dear?' I nodded violently.

'Well I must sit down, for I'm hanged if I can stand steady. But you, Ethel, hold the pot behind you, bend down and piss well back.' Ethel, still giggling and looking rather dazed, did so, and a sparkling stream came hissing out and tinkled into the chamber utensil. Rose was squatting on another and letting loose a deluge. Her ample dimensions enveloped the china, and flowed all round the edges. I felt in need of a comfortable pee myself, and a comical idea entered my rather dizzy nut. As these two beautiful creatures were so far gone as to have lost all sense of decency, while I had had none for hours, I didn't suppose they would squirm at a little fun. So I got down, winked at Ethel who had finished, and pointed my prick at Rose's polished shoulders. I waited till she had done, and just as she turned to rise touched her, told her to remain as she was, and let fly down her broad back.

'You nasty beast,' she exclaimed with a shiver, 'how dare you?' 'Be quiet, or it will be all over the floor. Look, Ethel, see it trickling down her back, and through the crack of her arse into the pot.' Rose entered into the spirit of the joke, and exclaimed, 'What a hot shower-bath! After all it feels rather nice.' My urine streamed out, and I pissed for nearly a minute without ceasing. Ethel suffocated with laughter at her mother's awkward posture, and the way she had been trapped. 'Good God, boy, are you never going to finish?' Rose shouted as the stream still fell. 'Well, I'm damned if I ever had this done to me before! I shouldn't have been surprised had it been some lecherous old devil who was up to any filthy trick there is, but a young cockerel like you who had never seen a woman's naked arse before ... my word you have got a damned cheek. Oh, you've finished at last! Well now you had better get a towel and dry my arse for me.' Cleaning operations followed: the cunts were wiped, powdered and scented, and after another draught of the sparkling wine the two women hugged and cuddled me furiously, both raging with prurient itch and still unsatisfied. I was nothing loth, and returned their caresses with interest, biting their ears and bottoms, and even the lips of their quims. My prick, which to my own surprise appeared inexhaustible, was quickly in a noble state. Rose seized it with a cry of frenzy, dragged a pillow under and me on top of her, and with one heave engulfed the whole prick. She bucked in a volcanic rage from beginning to end, and her fiery language of before was nothing to the stream of profanity that now issued from her intoxicated mouth. She cursed and caressed me without losing breath and ordered Ethel to suck 'that blasted arse till he farts'. Ethel slobbered my bottom accordingly, and then with an inane giggle began biting it and my balls and thighs. As soon as we were chock-a-block Rose made me get outside her, so that she could 'feel my bollocks on her thighs and get more spunk out of me', an attitude, by the way, that always gives you a sustained spend, but has the disadvantage of permitting you to get a part of your prick only into the cunt. My knackers were thus in full view to Ethel, and she moulded them firmly, and nibbled at them. Finally in a sort of frenzy she rained a shower of blows on the big manly bottom so temptingly displayed, stammering in a thick voice that she couldn't resist such a chance, and then the spunk flowed once more amid a renewed torrent of obscenities, in which all three vied as to who should produce the most shocking language.

Ethel rolled me off her mother, and on to herself. In a few strokes my prick stiffened under the pressure of her heated cunt, and we set to with unabated vigour. Rose screamed with glee, and saying, 'Just look at the two randy young buggers,' plumped her dripping cunt across Ethel's face, and stuffed her arse against my mouth. Between her own dashing bucks and the pressure of the huge buttocks poor Ethel was nearly smothered, and I could hear the wet cunt soughing on her face and lips. Rose gave her no mercy. The big bottom flopped up and down, and after a fresh discharge had made Ethel squeal with ecstasy her face emerged smeared from forehead to chin with a highly-scented layer of frothy cream deposited from her mother's raging furnace.

Breathless and perspiring both women drank greedily when I presented the beakers to their lips, and this about finished Ethel, as I guessed it would, for a precious idea had entered my mind, which I feared to propose while she was in her full senses. Meanwhile Rose rambled on.

'Fancy your having the impudence to piddle down my back! Oh, you will do' (admiringly). 'You are a nice young man to take into one's bed.

No one, not even George, has ever done that to me before, though I have douched more than one with my pissing-trap-ay, and more than that!' She ruminated for a moment and seemed to be a little undecided-then with a burst of intoxicated laughter she whispered thickly in my ear, 'I've pooped in a man's mouth more than once ... what do you think of that?' I suppose I looked astonished at this revelation for she went on, 'I swear by my cunt I have. It was always at their own request-there are some men who like that, you know-but it's not so dashed easy to muster up courage to do it as you might think.' 'Well, you are a confounded whore and no mistake, but I like you all the same.' 'No, no whore-only a woman with a healthy cunt, and plenty of hot blood who, when she makes up her mind to fuck, does it thoroughly.

And I'm awfully fond of you, you young rip. You are such a splendid fucker. You've got fairly into my bones, and Ethel's too, I think, for she's never done for Tom what she has for you.' I was standing at the bedside and my cock was convenient to her mouth, pretty limp, of course. Rose kissed it tenderly, saying. 'Nasty little lump of putty ... did it spit all down my back? And if I took it in my mouth I s'pose it would want to pee in there' (turning back the skin and licking out the coagulated semen that had gathered in the crevices). 'I don't believe it has got any pee or any juice left in it.' Her lips closed over the nut and she ran her tongue over the orifice, as though searching for something. By heavens, I thought, I believe the giddy creature wants me to piss down her throat! I am sorry I emptied my bladder just now. Rose went on, alternately sucking and crooning to herself, 'How soft and pulpy the naughty little prick is! I don't believe it can even piss a little drop now. I wonder if it piddled slowly it would get up hard and strong again?' I wondered too, and determined to try and squeeze a few drops, especially as she looked up with heavy eyes and, oh, such a wanton smile and quoted the old, old gag, 'If you can't come, pee a little.' 'By God, if you tickle me like that you will make me piss!' One hand slid under my balls, and a finger reached out for my arsehole.

Impatiently pulling me nearer she plunged it into the unattractive tunnel, sending me wild with the titillation, and making me reckless of the consequences.

'I'm sure I'm going to piss,' I warned. She sucked away and took no notice.

A few drops issued. She did not blench but swallowed them, and I could trace them, as it were, falling down the round white throat. The amorous woman, then, intended to give me this startling proof of affection! I pissed a little more, and despite the shower-bath I had given her back and bottom a few minutes before, the novelty and amazing obscenity of it all irritated my bladder to such an extent that I felt prepared to supply another tidy stream. 'Look out, there's more coming, you darling whore,' I cried.

'I'll make it if there isn't,' she replied, ramming her finger up my bottom as far as it would go, and twisting it round and round.

I could contain myself no longer, and pissed heartily. Rose lifted my cock out and held it over her mouth. With another intoxicated chuckle she watched the amber stream issue, and pour into her gullet. As the last drop disappeared down her throat she murmured dreamily, 'Fucked all over, and pissed all over. What a damned whore this boy is making of me!' Her eye fell on her finger which had come out of my arse in a parlous state. 'Haven't I loved you well, laddie? Would you like me to do something dirtier still? See!' The excellent lady deliberately wiped her finger on the ruddy curling lips, and pulling my head down challenged me to kiss them. I didn't repudiate the embrace. I was in a state of exaltation-what with the wine, the effluvium of her amorous carcass, impregnated and saturated with my own semen and exhaling the incense of copulation from every pore-that made me game for any excess. I kissed the pasty lips passionately, and with one hand on my prick, already stiffened by these ultra-erotic experiences to a respectable state, and the other round my neck, Rose whispered thickly, 'You have fucked my cunt and my mouth, and pissed all over me, now bugger me, dear.' Now, I had proposed to myself to take advantage of Ethel's helpless condition to explore the depths of the handsome bottom whose virginity was still intact. I pointed to it, and intimated my preference for an arena that was so far untouched.

'I think you are too big for her, but anyway, shove it up my arse first, there's a darling.' After one or two attempts Rose got on to her knees, and pulled open her bottom. I entered quite easily, and in a few strokes was up to the balls. But Rose's limbs gave way, and she sank down laughing inanely at her inability to bear up against my ram. I drew it out and attacked the innocent Ethel's posterior, but, being too squiffy to think of oiling her hole and getting no assistance from my victim, only succeeded in making her grunt and nearly ricking my prick. I desisted, and in a few minutes, thoroughly overcome by the combined forces of Venus and Bacchus, we were all fast asleep

April
CHAPTER 9
THE MORNING AFTER

As you may imagine, dear reader, it was late before any of us woke next morning. Dreamily I fancied I had once or twice heard a light tapping, and a renewal of it finally brought me to consciousness. I said nothing, but got out of bed, and heard light steps retreating. The open drawer whence Ethel had procured the photos attracted my attention.

I found it nearly full, mostly of nude pictures of Rose, with and without cavaliers. In pretty well every instance the features were blurred over.

There were some others, evidently of friends of hers, and one that was apparently merely a photo of a fancy drawing. It represented the athletic lady seated across one prick, with another in her bottom. Over the shoulders of the gentleman in the chair projected two more stalwart priapuses which Rose was alternately gobbling; in her hands were two more, and in the fleshy folds at the junction of thighs and stomach two more. A rather gluttonous ideal of which, since it was not a picture from real life anyway, she had not been able to attain the actuality. It gave a good indication of the comprehensive desires of the charming woman who had been complaisant enough to make herself and her daughter my mistresses of a night. While still engaged in admiring the treasures of the drawer, many of which revealed hitherto unthought of vistas along the path of love, the door opened gently, and an attractive-looking maid peeped in. On seeing me she hastily withdrew. I returned to the bed and laid myself behind Rose, who after various yawns and stretches also awoke. The pictures had brought my noble bean-tosser to a very excitable state, and the first thing Rose realised was the manly pillar pressing against her warm bottom. She looked round with a smile of recognition, and lifting her thigh, guided it into her cunt, moist and hot with the secretions of a night's repose.

Nothing loth I quickly slipped it into the velvety sheath. I think a woman's cunt is always more smooth and slippery in the morning than at any other time.

The attitude was most enjoyable with the cushion presented by her robust arse to afford pressure on the cods ... I hadn't given many strokes, however, before Rose seemed to recollect where we had left off the previous evening. She coolly transferred the piston to her bottom, at the same time placing my hand on her cunt and intimating I was to frig it. This time the little piece of sodomy was brought to completion, and for the first time I had the huge satisfaction of pouring my seed into a feminine arse, and a first-rater at that. Rose crept out of bed, and beckoned me to the bathroom.

'You, naughty boy, you gave me a new experience when you pissed over my back last night. Would you like to do it again? Only we must both get into the bath.' The nightdresses soon came off, and Rose going on her hands and knees, I pissed joyously over her back, into her arsehole and cunt, and finally she squatted on her hams, drew my backside on to her face, and sucked my bottom while I finished my piss between her bubbies. She was dripping from shoulders to feet. I thought perhaps I might venture further, and reminded her caressingly of her mouth. Rose laughed and shook her head.

'It was very rude of me to make you do that. Perhaps it was all very well as the culmination of a highly exciting bout of rogering, and I suppose I did it as a sort of reward to a good boy for fucking me so well, but you mustn't expect that indulgence often, sir. Moreover, to prevent you getting too cocky I'm going to deluge you.

Whereupon the big woman, laughing heartily, heaved up her mighty arse, hitched forward her cunt and a broad shower descended. She seemed to take particular pleasure in pissing on my prick-in reprisal, no doubt, for the obscenities to which it had provoked her. A refreshing bath cleared away all traces of the reciprocal pissing match.

I questioned Rose as to the girl who had been knocking. 'Oh, that's Cerise, my maid. I only keep two servants. With my habits it would not do to have too many. When I give a drum or a dance I get in outsiders to help. Jane, the cook, and Cerise have been with me a long time, and I treat them too well for them to betray me. They have high wages and liberty to have as many lovers as they wish' (laughing). 'You should see Jane sometimes, with two or three burly policemen and perhaps a soldier or two performing on her. She is a bouncing woman, and is nearly as fond of fucking as I am. She thinks nothing of taking on three or four fellows at once. Ethel and I amuse ourselves peeping through the kitchen door-in fact, we have some secret holes for the purposeand we see some lovely sights.

'Cerise, too, I fancy does not often sleep alone. She generally has a new boy every few months, and between high wages and good living and the presents of their lovers they know they have got too good a home not to be faithful. The maid was aware I had got someone with me and probably did not want to be disturbed, or she would have been in long ago.' At that moment Cerise tapped at the door, and to my surprise Rose told her to enter. She came in blushing a little but apparently not much concerned at the sight of a naked man in her mistress's company and took orders for breakfast. Rose introduced her formally and then said, 'This young gentleman has been fucking me all night Cerise, and will probably appreciate an appetising meal. Let us have something nice, my dear. And if there are a few condiments that will have an effect on this very shocking part of him' (tapping my prick) 'why, so much the better. Don't you think he is a very fine young man, Cerise?' (The girl was good enough to approve.) 'And he's better even than he looks. How many times do you think he came last night?' Cerise, looking me over with a critical eye, ventured, 'Five or six, ma'am?' 'Nearly double, I assure you. Didn't you, Harry?' I had lost count myself and modestly said I didn't imagine it could have been so many. Rose insisted and as she was fervidly frigging my prick in the heat of her admiration it was growing lengthier and lengthier. 'And notwithstanding all the work we gave it is seems as rampant as ever.' 'We?' 'Oh yes! Ethel had a bit as well.' 'My word, ma'am, if it has been grinding in your two mills all night and comes out like this it must be a beauty.' Cerise licked her lips and looked longingly at my nudity.

'Why, I believe the girl's getting cockstruck herself,' cried Rose, 'Didn't you manage to get a fuck last night, Cerise?' 'No, indeed! Robert couldn't get away, and I've been a widow for some nights.' 'Oh ho, we'll soon put that right. Here's a chance for you, Master Harry.

You've fucked the mistress, and now you can see how you like the maid. Swing your arse round, Cerise.' The girl at once backed up to her mistress, who without ceremony flung the dress above her waist, and disclosed a fine pair of thighs surmounted by a very capable-looking bottom.

'No drawers, you see,' laughed Rose, tickling the maid between the thighs with the point of my jock. 'Drawers are rather at a discount in this house.' 'Yes, they have to be pulled up and down so often; and they also show tell-tale stains, don't they, ma'am?' Here Cerise could not contain herself any longer and putting her hand back, impatiently seized the radiant staff, guided it into her glowing snatch, and began thrusting with a fierce energy that made us both laugh. Rose slapped the plump bottom briskly, but Cerise appeared to derive greater fervour from the operation, and resting her hands on the edge of the bath, bucked so rapidly that I could scarcely maintain my position. Her cunt was a comfortable fit and had a good 'nip' which soon brought on a most competent ejaculation, which she received with much satisfaction. 'There,' said Rose with a final slap, 'now you've got your pot full of juice you'd better keep it there to prevent your quim getting too dry and not let Jane suck it out, as she's so fond of doing.' 'Oh, ma'am' (with mock modesty, winking her eye at me), 'how you do talk. "What will Mr. Temple think of us?' I thought I had dropped into a pretty hot corner; what would you think? 'Well,' said her free-and-easy mistress, 'Harry's seen your bottom, and you've had a damned good fuck, so there will be no stiffness between you in future.' 'Oh!' retorted the maid quickly, 'I hope there will be, occasionally, at any rate, for from what I have felt of it, I like Mr. Temple's stiffness. But I don't think it will take me long to remove it.' 'Go on,' said Rose, belting her arse again, 'would you snatch the prick out of your mistress's cunt?' Cerise having received the balmy essence she was pining for, we returned to the bedroom and found Ethel just awake, and looking rather seedy. She was somewhat abashed at our two naked forms and blushed a little. We had breakfast, and Rose having begged for one more grind as a deoch an dorras, I watered her cunt again, and we separated with many caresses till me following evening. I was unable to return that night, and indeed was not sorry for a brief respite from Rose's insatiable furnace

April
CHAPTER 10
ACQUAINTANCE RENEWED

I received a warm welcome when I revisited the hospitable abode, both the ladies being in full evening dress-that is with smocks only, and very open at that, so that two pairs of tantalising bosoms made my mouth water at once. After preliminary caresses we ascended to the bedroom.

'All naked,' said Rose, 'is the order of the evening. Come, Harry, we will be your handmaidens.' I was disrobed by fair hands which fluttered about my person in a very exhilarating manner.

'How's dear Cock Robin?' asked Ethel, squeezing it tenderly, 'not been in any stray cunts or bottoms I hope, you rogue' (shaking a finger at me). 'I was not so far gone, though I must confess the wine had got into my head, that I did not feel you trying to penetrate my poor bottom.

How was it you didn't get right up me? I'm sure I could not have resisted you, and I'd have been just as well pleased to find myself opened up to traffic. If you could have got this monster in I shouldn't need to fear others much.' 'I suppose I can try again,' I laughed.

'If bottoms are to be the order of the night, begin with mine,' said Rose flinging off her garment and appearing in startling nudity, 'I will go on my knees, but I must have something up my cunt also.' She looked around and took an unusually thick candle from the holder. With a pair of scissors she traced a spiral groove along half of it, and remarked, 'That will make a very good dildo, I think. Now, Harry, here we are. My arse is in the air. In with your prick, and slap the candle up my twat. Ethel dear, step across me, and let Harry have your cunt to suckle.' My prick sank into its soft abode, and I rammed the quim below with such effect that the widow was at once brought to the two emissions with several energetic 'buggers' and 'damns'. These made her daughter laugh so much that her cunt did not receive much of a mugging after all since it wavered to and fro and I couldn't keep the focus.

'There,' said Rose:, 'that's what the sailor called "a bloody good fuck", and now we must get this saucy prick up again ready for Ethel's tender bum.' 'Urn, I'd sooner have it up my quim first, but anything's better than being pissed down, isn't it, mamma? Lord, how you squirmed on the pot when you felt Harry hosing you down.' As she made no mention of the sequel I judged Rose had not confided it to her, and held my tongue too. Rose pushed me into a low chair, and kneeling between my thighs gently rubbed my prick upon her bubbies. Each time the head appeared she took it in her lips and sucked it. The position was so enticing that I could willingly have gone on till a second emission flooded the gracious lips.

Meanwhile Ethel, seated by me, had her arms around my neck and a titty in my mouth. Her mother from time to time extended a hand and tuned up her cunt till the girl was thoroughly worked up. All this, however, was done leisurely, and I took occasion to ask Ethel how it was that she had only so lately treated herself to a genuine fuck, and had not lost her maidenhead several years ago at least.

'Well, from the earliest time I can recollect I have been used to sucking mamma's quim and bottom, and, in fact, performing every office for her that anyone without a prick could, and she has never been afraid to let me see her enjoying a fuck. So it was not want of opportunity; but mamma always told me to wait-that I was too young and that I would appreciate it all the more if I gave my cunt time to ripen. With the blood of a randy father and an amorous mother seething in me I was keen to fuck as early as mamma did, only she told me how she had suffered through being ripped open in her teens, and I restrained myself. Nature at last became too strong and I felt I must fuck or burst.

When mother saw I couldn't wait, she advised me to pick Tom for my first trial. "I haven't fucked him myself," she said, "but I should think he's about your size, and not too green." 'Tom is a nice young fellow, and mamma's tip suited me. I let him see I liked him, and having encouraged him to kiss me, and take small liberties, I ascertained en passant that he had the wherewithal to satisfy an amorous girl and decided to bring him to the point-or perhaps I should say bring myself to the point ... of his prick ... on a fishing excursion in the country. I carefully anointed my quim, for I had no mind to be torn to pieces like mother, discarded my drawers and felt that once Tom had got his hand on my thighs and bottom his prick would soon follow. For a while I sat reading, while Tom fished without much luck; presently I persuaded him to leave the rod to itself and come and talk. He flung himself readily on the grass at my feet, seeing which I drew up my knees, as though to make a better support for my book, and thought to myself, "He is not the boy I take him for if he doesn't have a peep." 'He must have seen pretty well, for his conversation wandered a good deal, and when I opened my legs and gave him a sight of my quim, as well as my naked thighs and curving bottom, he became positively ludicrous. Presently he ventured, "What small feet you have, Ethel, and pretty ankles, too." 'I sported light openwork stockings through which a fair amount of flesh could be distinguished-in fact I must have looked pretty naked from feet to waist.

'"Have I?" said I indifferently, pulling up my skirt to see.' '"Yes, and by George, shapely legs, too. Why, they are nearly as big as mine." '"Go on: never!" pulling my dress still higher till my calves were in full view. '"Yes, they are, look." He yanked up his trousers, and hitching himself closer compared his hairy limbs with mine. '"Oh, yours are much bigger." '"Let's measure." With his handkerchief he took the dimensions. Once having got his hand on my leg he was loth to remove it and instead slipped it on to the naked flesh; at which, of course, I was much shocked, but carefully refrained from repulsing him. The boy's courage was rising, and so was his prick, the agitation of which he could not conceal. He placed my feet together, pushed the skirt to the knee, and lifting both legs slightly, pretended to admire the limbs disclosed to view.

'"By gum, Ethel, you really have splendid legs. I shouldn't have thought they were so fine. And I'll be bound you have still more beautiful limbs beyond." 'The scamp had seen enough of them to know what he was talking about. "But," he continued with a sudden chuckle, "I have a still finer limb that you haven't seen." '"What's that?" '"My middle leg." '"Your middle leg!" '"Yes, you couldn't show one, you know, not even if I were to lift you right up," and he lifted my feet still higher. We were getting on! '"Oh Tom," I cried in pretended alarm, "you will have me over backwards if you do that." '"And if I did, dear," with a threatening tilt, "I suppose I should only see a lot of fluffy drapery, such as girls always delight to stuff under their petticoats." '"I am afraid you wouldn't, Tom ... you would see..." '"What?" '"My thighs ... and my b-b-bottom," I stammered, covering my face with my hands. In an instant up went my legs, my dress fell on my waist, and my ravisher was gloating over what I had described. I covered my motte with a decorous hand, but he separated my legs, and had my agitated cunt under his gaze. I protested mildly, "Oh, Tom, don't shame me so. Do put my clothes down!" but as I made no attempt to enforce the command, and showed no signs of anger, Tom wasn't such a fool as to give up the smart craft he had carried by coup de main. I peered through my fingers and saw his cock trying to burst from his breeches, and felt glad it made so good a showing. Tom was evidently in ecstasies at the sight before him, his lips were moving unsteadily, his face was flushed, and I could feel his hands and limbs trembling. And indeed' (put in Ethel parenthetically, glancing with an engaging assumption of modesty at her beautifully moulded thighs and smooth belly), 'I think he was a lucky young dog to get hold of such a poke, don't you, Harry?' Of course I acquiesced heartily.

'Well, he pawed my thighs and bottom, giving me a delicious thrill as I felt his hand gliding along my flesh, and fumbled at his buttons till he got his cock out.

'"Oh, what is that?" I said very feebly.

'"That's my middle leg, and I guess it's going to make acquaintance with your middle, dear," he replied with a grin.

'"Oh, Tom, Tom" (reproachfully), "are you going to ravish me? Think of my honour." 'He looked surprised, for as I found out, he inferred from my easy acquiescence in his proceedings that he had not to do with a virgo intacta, and wondered where my honour came in. When he darted to the assault he ascertained his mistake, the more especially as I begged him not to hurt me, for I had never done it before. It was a good thing I had taken precautions. Tom was so excited I should have come off badly, but my rape was accomplished without too much pain, and the subsequent proceedings made me forget even that modicum of suffering. Three more times did I extract his essential oil from him that afternoon, and now we are supposed to be lovers. Tom, indeed, talked about marriage, but I speedily disabused him of that idea, and gave him to understand he was to be content with fucking me, and not worry about going through a church door. But he is too modest, and takes few of the liberties you have done, with all your innocence, Master Harry, and, like mamma, I prefer a sweetheart who sticks at nothing. 'But, mamma dear, you aren't going to make Harry discharge in your bubbies, are you?' Rose rather reluctantly gave up my prick, which was just on the point of saturating her willing mouth, and having arranged Ethel I attacked her bottom. But it was still in vain. Rose urged me not to give up, saying, 'With patience and plenty of Vaseline you could get into the eye of a needle,' but it seemed to me that the pain wasn't worth the trouble. So, after getting the head partly in, and extorting some groans from Ethel, we transferred the scene to her gaping quim, and her matrix was thoroughly watered.

Some gamahuching formed the next dish, which gave me occasion to comment on the sensitiveness of Rose's love nest, and the pleasure she seemed to derive from this tribute to her attractiveness.

'You are not the only one to admire mamma's crack. There's one of her gentleman friends who between fucks likes nothing better than to lie or sit with her thighs round his neck, and sniff and suck at her juicy quim. In fact I believe he sleeps with his face under her bottom or buried in the folds of her twat.' 'Yes,' said Rose, 'he does, and sometimes he gets a sniff of more than quim. If a gentleman will poke his nose into my bottom I can't be responsible for what happens ... and women are always windy you know' (laughing). 'But unfortunately his capacity isn't equal to his will.

He's never good for more than two or three goes, and I have had to stipulate that when he visits me he is to bring his cousin with him, so that between them I can make sure of a reasonable quantum, of grummet. The arrangement has the advantage of enabling me to do without the candle, and have two pricks in my holes at once. Very nice, too, I assure you, to feel a couple of warm viscous streams pouring into belly and bowels at once.

'Is that as nice as two little cocks in your cunny together?' said Ethel cunningly.

'Oh, I know what you are driving at. I haven't tried it since, but much as this good quim of mine has been stretched I don't think even now it would take in two pricks like Harry's.' 'Tell us what you are driving at, Ethel,' I put in.

April
07-30-2014, 10:42 PM
CHAPTER 11
ETHEL'S STORY

When I was about thirteen or fourteen, we were staying at a friend of mamma's who had two boys, one a little younger than myself and one a little older. Now I come to think of it, Mrs. Fletcher must have been a lady a good deal after mamma's own heart, for she didn't mind my romping in her boys' bed a bit, and even encouraged us. I remember, too, she seemed to like to see our nightdresses flying up, and was greatly amused when our naked legs got twined together. She was always handling her boys' little pricks, and encouraging them to take liberties with my nudity. Of course, accustomed as I was to see naked men fucking mamma, I didn't mind, either. But I was artful enough not to let on that the play was no novelty to me. However, mamma came in one night while we were romping, and as I had heard her in Mrs.

Fletcher's room just before, whence some significant sounds had been issuing, and as mamma had only got a peignoir on, I fear my beloved parent had been up to some of her little games with her good-looking friend, eh, mother? Anyhow she was a little excited, and I saw her lips water as her eye fell on the pair of stiff little cocks. Mamma coolly pulled me to her and stripped off my shift.

'There, boys, you'll be able to tickle and kiss her better now. That's right, that's the way to fondle a pretty young girl.

Dear me! you are quite little men with these stiff dollies dancing about.' Here mamma stroked their young pizzles, each of quite respectable length, but not much thicker than one's finger. She gave the young gentlemen a shuddery feeling.

'Stand up in front of one another, and let me see which is the bigger.' The two pricks showed scarcely any difference, and together formed a good-sized rod, quite thick enough to fill a full-grown quim. 'I wonder,' said mamma thoughtfully, looking at me. 'I wonder ... shall I try?' She lifted her gown, stepped over and between the two lads and began fumbling at their pricks. 'See if you can get them in for me, Ethel, this is rather awkward.' I lifted the skirt, and a good length of naked limb naturally appeared, but a lot mamma cared for that. We got both heads in, bade the boys stand fast, and mother, lowering herself, gradually worked them in, and told the youngsters to push alternately. I suppose Mrs. Fletcher's exertions had made mother's pussy moist, for the little cocks both slipped in to the balls, and then mamma holding on to the front boy to work hard for a spend. We were all laughing excitedly at the grotesque idea, and the lads now thoroughly randy clasping mother's naked waist and thighs under the wrapper-when in stalked their mother.

'Well, I declare,' Rose, she cried, 'what are you up to now?' 'Giving the boys a treat,' replied mamma, as cool as a cucumber.

'What! both together? Who'd have thought it? But go on, don't mind me.' 'I don't intend to. It's jolly good fun, and I ... shall get ... a ... lovely ... burst ...

on in a ... minute...' accentuating each word with a firm downward thrust that made the youngsters totter.

'Well if you intend to finish them off,' said Mrs. Fletcher equally coolly, 'I don't see why the poor boys shouldn't have their fun complete and see what they're poking.' So she raised the wrapper, drew it over mother's head, and there she was impudently naked between the two kiddies. My word, how they stared-the one as the big bubbies descended in an avalanche on his face-the other when he saw himself adjoined to a great soft spreading bottom rubbing up and down his belly. But I fancy somehow it was not the first naked woman the rascals had seen, for Freddie started sucking the titties at once, and as for Jack he hugged the bottom close, and passing his hand round seized mother's mons Veneris and twined his fingers in its curls. Mother was too near the climax to care about being naked before anyone. She rammed away and called on the boys to drive into her as hard as they could.

Mrs. Fletcher was laughing all the time, and eagerly slapping both her sons' and mamma's bottoms. 'Look at her great bottom, Jack,' she cried, 'doesn't it feel like an aircushion on your belly? What do you think of it, my boy?' 'Oh mother, it's even bigger than yours and quite as soft and warm.' 'Give them a hand, Ethel. Put your fist between Freddy's thighs, and squeeze his little purse, and I will do the same for Jack. Ram your pricks well in, boys. Give the great impudent thing all she wants. The idea of her having the cheek to ravish my innocent cherubs in this way! Good Lord!' (here she choked with laughter) 'what if they got you in pup, Rose? Oh, what a lark! How I should scream if they dropped you in for it! Boys, if you get Mrs. Aintree's belly up, and make her as fat as young Mrs. Rossiter-you know how her stomach sticks out-I declare I'll give you a bicycle apiece. Go on, your pricks are quite long enough, I believe. Oh, they're all coming. Your mother's nick has been too much for their poor little pricks, Ethel. They'll let off in a moment.' (Really, mother's eyes were rolling furiously.) 'Hold Freddy tight, Rose, or the spasm will be too acute for him, and he'll fall. I'll look after Jack, but for heaven's sake don't thump that fat bottom of yours so on to him or he'll lose his grip.' The lively dame held Jack up by the bottom, and I did the same for Freddy, while they heaved their souls out into mamma's glowing belly.

'So you hope they've got me in the family-way, do you?' said mother.

'They certainly have spent very well for kids, but I don't think the position is very favourable to the realisation of your malicious hopes.

Still, I'll make sure. Hold still, boys.' Mamma bunched herself together, there was a swish, and a cry from the boys. A still hotter shower than their own spendings burst over their softened pricks and drenched their cods and thighs. Mother observed quietly, 'Sorry to piss on your carpet, Madge, but I flatter myself there's none of the monkeys' spendings in my cunt now. Ah, that's about the last. Quite pleasant, Madge, to piss over the prick that's just fucked you. Get a towel, Ethel.' 'You are a cool hand,' said Mrs. Fletcher admiringly. 'Never at a loss, Rose. Poor little chaps, to be made to spend their vital essence into your huge cunt, and then to be piddled over for their pains.' Mother kissed the boys nicely, thanked them for the pleasure they had given her, and then asked Jack how he came to know his mother's bottom was not as big as hers.

'Mamma often lets us play with her bottom, don't you mamma, and we do so like kissing it-and her bosoms. They are lovely, and so are yours, Mrs. Aintree. How different a lady is to a girl like Ethel, though she's a dear little playfellow.' The rogue in his turn kissed me and sucked my tender nipples, while Freddy was rubbing his face against mamma's naked skin, and purring round her like a kitten.

'Ah, ah, Madge,' gloated mother, 'I see you don't despise two young lads, either. I'll be bound besides kissing your bottom you make them kiss something else, too.' 'Rather. What do you take me for? A boys tongue's as good as a man's for that.' 'Ever...?' queried mamma, making with her hands behind her back the recognised sign of fucking.

Madge shook her head. 'Not yet.' The lads were so delighted with their new friend that they wouldn't let mother go till they had kissed and squeezed her all over. They were loud in their admiration of her beautiful limbs and body. She even had to lie down and allow them to inspect at leisure the wonderful place they had been rummaging with their cocks. Mrs. Fletcher seemed quite pleased at the way they had comported themselves, and as the two seniors went off I heard her say, 'Well Rose, you are a caution. I should never have thought of a double fuck like that. Upon my word, I've a good mind to try it myself.'

April
07-30-2014, 10:42 PM
CHAPTER 12
A TOAST IS DRUNK

'And she did try it on them,' said Rose, 'a night or two after, but whether it was that she was too small, or the boys too bashful before a stranger, she couldn't bring on a spend. I had to console them by taking Jack between my legs, and letting him fuck me. His prick was too slender to more than make me feel just pleasant, so rather to the boy's surprise, when Freddy's turn arrived I got his mother to gamahuche me while he fucked my bottom. His prick felt thin-something like Harry's finger up your arse. Afterwards, I amused myself by taking the two pricks in my mouth together-funny little things, something like a woman's teats.

Dear me, I am afraid it would be a stretch, but I really must have a try someday to see if I can manage two full-blown cocks at once. Come now, Harry, have you got a fuck left for the "old woman"?' she enquired affectionately.

I laid her on the bed face downwards, between Ethel's thighs, and straddling the soft glowing limbs douched her quim in that position, to her intense satisfaction. 'The dear fellow's always ready at duty's call,' she exclaimed. 'A glass, Ethel, and we'll drink long life to this noble prick.' Judge of my astonishment when Rose held the tumbler to her quim, and fairly wrung into it the liquor I had just spilled there. Then she filled it up with wine, 'Here's to your prick, Harry! may it never be empty,' and tossed off the mixture. Truly Rose was a woman of surprises.

As both the ladies were lying side by side, I begged them to draw near the mirror at the foot of the bed, lift their legs up and take them in their hands. When I had put a pillow under each fair rump, you may imagine the reflection presented a stirring view. The curved and sumptuous bottoms, split in the centre by a highly coloured cleft surrounded by hair, the sweeping thighs and the darkling bull's-eyes beneath impelled me to cast myself across their luscious forms and frenetically suck the glorious cunts-with all the more gusto that the whole process was repeated in front of me. Lissome fingers playing on my cock and plunging in my arse brought me once again to a state of exhilaration. This time Rose lay on the edge of the bed, and supported her legs on chairs. Ethel reclined backwards on her mother's belly, and brought all four holes into close proximity. I fucked the dear girl till she poured out a loving tribute on to her mamma's motte, and to procure my own emission buried my prick alternately in Rose's bottom and the two quims till the spasm arrived. Then I plunged it finally into Ethel's crack, and at the same time so vigorously finger-fucked her mother that the ever-ready slit simultaneously burst into tears. This posture, which was my own conception, they thought admirable, and Rose was loud in her praise of the progress that two nights had effected in the education of her pupil, as she claimed me to be.

I will not weary you, dear reader, with further details of that night, except that my mistresses pronounced themselves well satisfied, in token whereof Rose gave me leave once more to piss in her mouth.

'Though I am not going to swallow it this time, sir. Once of that wickedness goes a long way.' Ethel, used as she was to her mother's pranks, was a good deal astonished when Rose, lying on the floor with a towel under her head, quietly opened her lovely mouth and received the strong-smelling shower without flinching. It bubbled and splashed all over her face. Turning on her side she emptied what she had taken in on to the towel, rinsed out her palate, and said, 'I must be fair spoony on you, Harry, I think.' Many a thundering good grind I have had from those amiable women, since I frequently meet them in society. Ethel is now a dashing young woman, and her mother, to all appearance, nearly as young as ever. Whenever I see their bare shoulders at dinners or balls I note the admiration they inspire and secretly chuckle to think how often I have stripped them still barer and wantoned over the hills and dales of both those female forms divine.