PDA

View Full Version : Buffy The Vampire Slayer vs. La Blue Girl Pt. 03c

muhabba
06-21-2014, 06:44 PM
This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain and I wrote it down. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. Please feel free to repost this in any non-pay site but it would be nice if you could let me know where. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

Story codes: Multiple character pairings, tentacles, non-con, teen

Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. La Blue Girl Pt. 03c
By Muhabba

On the campus of UCSunnydale Yaku sprinted across the main lawn following the sounds of screaming. The screams led her to a sorority house currently under attack by a demon hoard. “Of course it’s a sorority,” she thought as she now approached slowly. Her heightened senses told her there could have been up to a half dozen demons attacking, maybe more so she took a moment to steel herself before launching herself at the open door.

Before Yaku’s feet even touched the floor a demon tackled her into the living room. She landed on her back and got her legs between her and her attacker and kicked him off of her. The demon landed across the room as she flipped up to her feet and peered around. The room was filled with naked collage girls, all being mercilessly fucked by demons. She grabbed the demon closest to her and flung it away from the girl it was viciously fucking in the ass and the girl collapsed on the ground as the demon landed next to the first demon.

Yaku made quick work of all seven demons, flinging them away from the vulnerable co-eds. The demons all quickly scurried to the other side of the room and simply stood there glaring at her. She readied herself and waited for the demons’ attack. And kept waiting. And waited some more. She was getting to tense and shouted in surprise as one of the naked collage girls tapped her shoulder. “Ack!” she screamed and all the demons used her momentary surprise to escape out of the back door.

“Well, that should have been harder,” Yaku said to herself as she turned to the naked girls. There was about ten of them, all looking at her with pleading eyes. “Are you all o.k.?” she asked the group, somewhat unnerved by their apparent lack of reaction.

All the girls smiled blankly and spoke as one, “We’re fine.”

“I’m glad. We’ve got to...” Yaku said before stopping mid-sentence as all the girls began walking towards her.

One of the girls lightly gripped Yaku’s arm as she said, “We have to thank you.” Another girl walked up behind Yaku and began massaging her shoulders as she said, “Thank you very much.” Another girl gripped Yaku’s hand and brought it up to her naked chest, right above her heart as she said, “You have no idea the things we can do to thank you.”

Yaku moaned in pleasure as the girls’ hands flowed over her, stroking her, caressing her, and she barely even noticed as the hands began undressing her. As her top was pulled down, releasing her large tits, two of the girls latched on to her already hard nipples and began sucking on the erect nubs. As her pants were pulled down two pairs of hands began sliding up her legs to her already wet pussy and as she closed her eyes in pleasure two fingers slid into her hot cunt.

“Yesss...” Yaku hissed as all the young girls saw to her sexual needs. She felt like she was floating on a cloud of pure pleasure as she was serviced, as hands washed over her like warm water. “Oh, so good,” she moaned as two talented fingers softly sawed in and out of her body, already feeling herself about to cum.

“I’m gonna... I’m gonna...” Yaku stammered as she felt a warm tongue lick around her plump ass. The girls at her heaving chest gripped and stroked her large tits harder as the fingers piercing her cunt began to work faster. “I’m gonna...” A loud thump shocked her eyes open and caused her to look over her shoulder. The demons had returned and were staring at her lustfully. The demons. The spell. “Trap!” she shouted in alarm.

The demons rushed forward an instant after Yaku leapt out of the ring of horny, naked girls. Her large tits swayed opposite her body, almost acting as ballast as she made her way from the clutches of girls and demons. Leaping back and forth across the room the naked ninja made her way to the front door and leapt out, landing onto a herd of campus security guards. Just as she managed to disentangle herself from the group of guards the front door of the sorority house slammed shut.

Yaku shouted, “There! There!” as she pointed at the sorority house’s front door. “They’ve got the girls!”

Two of the guards made it to their feet and ran up to the front door, they weren’t quite sure what they had seen in the doorway but they were sure they didn’t like it. Using the security master key they unlocked the door and made their way inside.

Yaku and the other three guards made their way to their feet just as the other two guards returned. “Place is pretty tore up but everybody’s gone,” one of the guards yelled. The five guards looked at the naked girl, waiting for answers.

Yaku looked at the five guards one at a time. Three men and two women all armed with Tasers. Then she looked down at herself, naked. She had shaken off the sex spell before it could affect her but she was still aroused. Her body ached to be touched, filled, fucked. She looked back at the five guards and shrugged her shoulders causing her mountainous breasts to jiggle on her chest. “How about you take me to The security office and I’ll do more that tell you what happened, I’ll show you,” she smirked.

-----

“Fuck Yes!” Fubuki growled in pleasure. She’d seen the demons sneaking into the office building and had quietly followed them inside, the demons had forced a door open and made their way into the office. From the shadows she had watched them pillage the wooden desk until they had found something that appeared to interest them, a coiled statue. After grabbing the statue the demons had started bickering as to what they were supposed to do next. Not one to miss a snide remark she had let herself finally beseen as she said, “Why don’t you try for me next?” There were four demons and they took a moment to stare at her before leaping towards her. It had only taken a few moments to subdue three of the demons and to begin interrogating the fourth. She had thrown the fourth demon into the office chair, ripped her uniform off and proceeded to fuck him into submission. “Fuck that feels good!” she yelled as she rode him.

Fubuki started with the most human looking demon, almost completely human looking except for the odd patches of orange hair scattered across his body. She had sucked him to hardness and then began riding him mercilessly. “Fuck yes! This is just what I needed,” she yelled in pleasure. The demon’s cock was just big enough to stretch her needy pussy in all the right places without being painful and just long enough to reach even more of all the right places. “Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckfuckfuck!” she squealed as she came, her already tight cunt gripping and squeezing the demon’s hard cock, triggering his orgasm. “Yesss...” she hissed as the demon erupted inside of her, his hot cum filling her twitching body.

“Oh yes,” Fubuki moaned as she collapsed forward, shoving her small tits into the demon’s face. “Heh,” she chuckled as she leaned back up. “I was so horny I forgot to interrogate you,” she said playfully as she flicked the demon’s nose.

The demon underneath Fubuki looked over at his comrades as they laid prone on the floor, almost pleading with them with his eyes.

Fubuki squeezed her lower muscles, squeezing the demon’s cock painfully and causing him to squirm in pain. “I’m only going to ask this once,” she said sternly. “Why all the trouble to come to America?”

The demon tried to plead with the sex-ninja, “I don’t... I don’t know.”

“Meep. Wrong answer,” Fubuki said and began to flex a different set of muscles.

“Nooo!” the demon screeched as a loud crunching noise rose from his lap.

Fubuki threw the demon to the side as she stood up, the demon’s crotch a bloody mess. She grew to seven feet tall as her skin turned green and she spouted fangs. In the middle of her chest a third green tit grew as she spouted wings. Her tail grew out from above her ass as the mouth between her legs spit out the demon’s cock. “Who’s next?” Demon Fubuki asked the remaining demons.

The largest demon gripped the talisman from the desk and looked at his neutered friend. “Grab your junk,” he ordered as he stood up on cloven feet and tried to hide his dangling prick.

Fubuki licked her lips, both sets, as the demon was joined by his friends. “You think you have what it takes?” she growled.

The demon lifted one of his cloven feet. “No,” he answered as he stamped his foot down and caused the floor to collapse in a cloud of dust.

“No!” Fubuki screeched as she flew into the cloud of dust. Her questing arms felt nothing as they swept threw the the cloud of debris. “Nooo!” she screamed as she crashed through the office window and began circling the building, waiting for the demons to come out and show themselves. But as minutes ticked on it became obvious that the demons had escaped another way. She landed on the rubble strewn floor of the office and resumed her human form. “Dammit,” she muttered as she stomped her foot in frustration. “Stupid, sneaky demons.”

-----

As Anya walked down the dark sidewalk she stopped a moment to stretch, arching her back, thrusting out her chest and ass. She’d left her costume at Xander’s for him to wash since it was mostly his fault it had become as sticky as it was. “Like a house broken puppy viking,” she thought to herself as she smiled. She began walking again, eager to get home and take a nap since she was pretty sure that Tuesday was on of those days she was supposed to go to school. She pulled up the collar of her blouse against the cool wind and wished she’d worn jeans instead of the ankle length skirt that just seemed to encourage the wind to sneak under and caress her legs. “Ah, the life of a perfectly ordinary American teenage girl,” she thought dismissively.

A strange rustling from the bushes did nothing to draw Anya’s attention as she continued walking right past the rustling bush. As she turned the street corner a strange hissing noise also did nothing to draw her attention as she walked past it’s hidden source. As she looked both ways before crossing the street, like a safe human girl would do, a strange chuckling laugh also did nothing to draw her attention to the tree she walked under. Halfway down the next block a demon suddenly appeared and caught her attention, finally.

“Oh great. What do you want?” Anya asked impatiently. It hadn’t been that long since she was a demon so she wasn’t very impressed.

The demon raised a clawed finger at it’s next victim before speaking. “I want you,” he hissed.

Anya raised her hand dismissively. “Oh, whatever,” she said. “Shoo. Go away. I don’t have time for you right now.” She stared at the demon, waiting for him to move. He was probably 6 feet tall, covered in oily looking purple skin and completely bald and had all the anatomy of a Ken doll.

The demon hesitated a moment, unsure of what was going on. Where was the screaming, the yelling, the running away? “I want... want you,” he repeated in case the human female hadn’t heard him correctly.

“Yeah, fine. I heard you the first time,” Anya said as she made her way past the confused demon.

“I... I... you...” the demon stammered as the female shoved her way past him.

“Some of us have important things to do,” Anya said as she continued walking down the sidewalk. “Not all of us can just hang around street corners scaring the humans.”

The demon stared at the human walking calmly away from him, confused at her actions. This had never happened before and as he growled angerly he decided that it wouldn’t happen to him now. From his back and shoulders a dozen tentacles grew and one flew towards the human, wrapping around her arm and turning her to face him.

“Hey!” Anya chirped as she tried to swat the tentacle away. “This is my nicest shirt.” Her eyes were drawn up the length of the tentacle to the demon’s oily body. Her eyes grew wide as the demon spouted a foot long cock the same thickness of a soda can. “Oh great,” the ex-Vengeance Demon said as she threw her arms up in surrender. “A Hentai Demon.”

The demon kept Anya in place with his tentacle as he approached her. “I want you,” he repeated.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hold on a minute,” Anya said as she began unbuttoning her blouse.

The demon looked stunned as the human began taking her clothes off for him and he unknowingly let his tentacle slide from her arm. “I, ah... I want... What?” he muttered.

Anya took off her blouse, revealing her plain bra and then began pushing down her skirt. “What are you so confused about?” she asked in a condescending voice. “You’re a Hentai Demon, right?”

“Well, ah... well, yes,” the demon said.

Anya stepped out of her skirt and began taking off her shoes. “And you’re planning on raping me into sexual submission, correct?”

“Well, yes. Since you mention it,” the demon responded, looking around for a trap.

Anya unfastened her bra and let if flutter to the ground. The cool night air licked across her nipples, bringing them to full hardness. “And that usually involves ripping my clothes off to get me naked, right?”

“Yes, yes,” the demon said, more confused than any other time in his unnatural life.

“Well, this is my best set of clothes and I’m not having them ruined by the likes of you,” Anya said sternly as she slipped off her panties and stood completely naked in the middled of the sidewalk. “Don’t look so confused,” she added. “I’m an ex-Vengeance Demon. I know how this works.”

The demon stood silently, still looking for a trap.

Anya held her arms open. “Well? There’s no way I can fight off a demon by myself so, lets get going,” she said, annoyed by the demon’s lack of ferocious behavior.

The demon continued looking for a trap as he shuffled meekly up to the human. He stretched out one of his muscular arms and began passively squeezing one of the human’s firm tits.

“Oh, for crying out loud,” Anya said as she rolled her eyes at the passive demon. She swatted his hand away from her chest and dropped to her knees. “A girl’s gotta do everything for herself,” she muttered as she used her hands to lift the demon’s massive cock up to her mouth.

As the human female began licking and sucking his prick the demon continued looking around in a daze, still expecting a trap.

Anya gripped the base of the demon’s monstrous prick as it grew to full hardness in her talented mouth. “If this the the caliber of demon running around Sunnydale, I don’t see Buffy’s big deal,” she thought as she felt her pulse pick up and her pussy beginning to get wet. “Demons now a days certainly aren’t what they use to be. Buffy and her gang have it easy.”

-----

“We’re here,” Angel said as he pulled the borrowed van into the parking lot of Giles’ apartment complex. “Keep your eyes open,” he said as he made his way to the passenger side of the van and let Willow and Tara out. “Stay close to me.”

Willow nodded her head as she grasped Tara’s hand and led the blonde girl behind Angel as they made their way to Giles’ apartment. “I’ll knock,” she whispered. “Cuz of... well, y’know.”

“Because of me,” Angel finished.

“He knows it was the gypsy curse, Angel,” Willow said as she knocked on the door. “At least nobody was killed.” They waited patiently, remembering when Angel had lost his soul and became the psychotic Angelus and attacked Miss Calender. The vampire Angelus had nearly broke the computer teacher’s neck and it was a miracle that she had survived.

The door opened a crack, illuminating Willow’s face as a cross-bolt was pointed at her face.

“Epp!” Willow chirped as the color drained from her face.

“Who’s there?” A voice asked from the other side of the door.

“Me,” Willow said meekly by way of a answer.

“It’s Willow, Angel and a friend,” Angel said as he moved to stand between the pointed bolt and Willow’s head. “We’ve got information, Wes. Invite us in.”

“Oh, oh dear,” Wesley said as he lowered the crossbow and held the door open. “Of course, come in.”

The two girls scurried inside and Angel followed them, right into another pointed crossbow bolt.

“Wesley, perhaps we should have a discussion on the inviting of vampires into other peoples’ homes,” Giles said as he lowered the bolt of the crossbow to point at Angel’s chest, his whole body radiating barely contained rage.

“Giles!” Buffy shouted in alarm.

“Rupert,” Jenny said calmly as she walked up next to Rupert. “It’s o.k. I’m fine. Willow performed the spell. He has his soul back.”

“Giles, please,” Buffy pleaded.

Angel tried to keep his voice even and calm. “Giles, I know you’re upset. And you should be,” he said. “I’m only here to help.”

After several tense moments Giles lowered the crossbow and turned to Jenny. “What can I do to help you, Angel,” he said stiffly as he held his forehead to the top of Jenny’s head.

Angel looked around the loft; Giles looked like he had dressed hurriedly, Ms. Calender was wearing a gauzy blouse with a matching skirt and oddly enough no underwear, the junior Watcher Wesley was looking even more disheveled than Giles, and Buffy was wearing only a old thread bare T-shirt that was nearly see through and that barely covered the tops of her thighs and she was obviously barless. “I think we can all do something to help each other but first I think we need to play Fill-in-the-Blank.”

Giles looked around and nodded. “Yes. I think we all need to be brought up to speed with each other.”

Willow took a deep breath, trying to settle her nerves. “I’ll go first,” she said since she’d all ready decided it was the best course of action, even before running into Angel.

Buffy was soothingly stroking Giles’ shoulder, every time her arm reached up the smallest bit of the under swell of her ass showed and drew Wes’s attention. “O.k. What’s up, Will?” she asked her friend.

Willow gripped Tara’s hand and looked around the room. “Well... um... you see... we’ve...”

Feeling more collected Giles turned to look at Willow. “It’s o.k., Willow. You can tell us,” he said, making sure his voice remained calm.

“Um... well...” Willow stammered. “I think I might be a little bit gay now,” she finally blurted out.

Willow told her whole story about meeting Tara at UCSunnydale and inviting her home. And leaving nothing out she told them about sleeping with Tara and their sudden feelings towards each other. And as she finished her story the group was completely quiet.

After several tense and awkward moments Giles was the first to speak. “Ahem, yes, well, very progressive of you Willow. Um, congratulations?”

The entire group stared dumbly at Giles.

“Well I didn’t hear any of you saying anything,” Giles said in embarrassment as he went to clean his glasses. “I suppose we should go next,” he said as he reached for Jenny’s hand. After his story he looked around at the group, nervous of whatever they would say. Feeling as if he was being silently judged he blurted out, “Whatever happens between consenting adults is between them.”

“Up until you attacked Wes,” Buffy snickered.

“Oh really, Buffy,” Giles said indignantly. “And how did your night go?”

Buffy quickly lost her smile and began toying with the hem of her T-shirt. She quickly blurted out her story, ending with her first attempt at anal sex with Wes. “It was terrible,” she blubbered. Angel held his arms out and she ran into his arms and he began holding her. “So, so terrible.”

“Hey! I don’t...” Wesley said before realizing that there was nothing he could say in his defence even though Buffy had clearly been the aggressor.

“It’s o.k., Wes,” Jenny said trying not to smirk at Wes’s embarrassment. “Just tell your part of the story.”

Wes started his story, adding in a few extra fights and a car chase before he was attacked by Buffy. “...and then the pebble rolled under the stove,” he finished.

“I suppose that leaves me,” Angel said, releasing Buffy from his embrace. He glossed over the sex as much as possible, concentrating on the ninja and the scroll that she had said she was looking for.

“A ninja?” Buffy asked. “Like a ninja ninja? A ninja ninja doing all kinds of ninjaing stuff?”

“Not quiet that simple,” Angel said, relieved that Buffy was taking the news of is alley-way encounter so well. “These ninja use a special kind of magic usually referred to as ‘Sexcraft’.”

“O.k., this is getting ridiculous,” Buffy said as she dramatically threw up her arms, accidentality baring her tight ass and pussy to the room.

“Think about all these attacks, Buffy,” Giles interrupted. “All of the attacks revolved around sex.”

“Well, yeah,” Buffy said, trying to not think about all the sex. “Buy why sex? If you could base magic around anything, why sex? And who needed a demon summoning spell?”

-----

Police officer Ethan Rayne walked up the sidewalk to the suburban home and knock briskly.

“Yes? Who is it?” a female, tinny voice asked from behind the door.

“Sunnydale Police Department, ma’am,” Ethan said. “Is this the home of one Buffy Summers?”

“Oh my God,” Joyce said worriedly as she threw open the door. “That’s my daughter. Is she o.k.?”

Ethan puffed up his chest. “May I come in, ma’am?”

“Yes, yes. Of course,” Joyce said frantically. After the officer walked past her she closed the door and wrung her hands. “Please, my daughter. Is Buffy o.k.?”

Ethan took a look around, childishly enjoying how upset he was making the older Summers woman. “I’m sure she’s fine, ma’am,” he said in a condescending tone of voice. He slowly walked into he living room, letting the frantic mother follow him. “Have you seen your daughter tonight, ma’am?”

“Well, no. But she’s usually studying late at her friend’s,” Joyce said as the officer continued slowly pacing through her house. “Have you heard something?”

“Nothing like that, ma’am. Nothing like that,” Ethan said as he slowly made his way back towards the couch. “You have another daughter, correct? Dawn? Dawn Summers?”

“Dawn? What’s wrong with Dawn?” Joyce pleaded, moving past frantic. Her whole body seemed to be shaking.

“I’m sure she’s fine, ma’am,” Ethan said, enjoying the power he had over the lovely woman. He just hoped Modup had supplied her with the correct totem.

“Please. Why won’t you tell me about my daughters?” Joyce pleaded, her body flush with nervous energy.

“I’m afraid I can’t discuss a ongoing police matter, ma’am,” Ethan said as he looked up and down Joyce’s firm body.

It felt like a dam broke as Joyce went from frantic to desperate. She liked her lips as she felt a wet warmth spread through her body. “Well, look at me. I’ve been a poor, poor host. Whatever must you think of me,” she purred as she ran one of her hands through her hair and down her body.

“It’s o.k., ma’am,” Ethan said as he watched the demon’s totem start to work on Joyce’s firm body. “As a officer of the law I’m used to the hard side of life.”

Joyce sauntered over to the officer and placed her hands on his chest. “No, no, please. You’ve done a great service to the community,” she said as she licked her lips. “I think it’s time for the community to service you,” she finished as she trailed her hands down his chest to the officer’s belt. She quickly undid his belt and pants, the weight of his belt pulling his pants down completely before pushing him back onto the couch.

Ethan grinned in childish glee as the Summers mother began unbuttoning her top. She made quick work of it and her bra, as she revealed her firm, medium sized breasts he reached up to grab them.

Joyce grabbed the officer’s wrists and held them away from her as she got down on her knees between his legs. “Uh, uh, uh. Don’t exert yourself, Officer. Just relax and let me show you the appreciation of the community,” she said as she grinned wolfishly and pushed his hands down and released his wrists. She freed his already hard cock out of the hole in his boxers and quickly swallowed the first few inches.

“Oh yeah,” Ethan groaned as the oldest Summers began bobbing up and down on his hard prick. He brought his hands up and gripped the sides of her head as she swallowed half of his dick with each bob. Her wet, talented tongue worked along the underside of his cock, driving him wild. “Yeah, suck it. Suck my cock,” he muttered as he began thrusting his hips up to meet her face each time.

As she sucked up and down Joyce brought her hands down below the couch and began unfastening her skirt. The material was too tight to pull over her shapely ass bent over as she was but she did manage to pull her skirt halfway down her taunt cheeks. She moved her hands back up and gripped the base of the Officer’s cock and sucked hard, swallowing the hard shaft, deep throating him and causing him to gurgle and nearly choke as her wet throat rippled around his prick. Smiling to herself in pride she released the Officer’s pole, hitched the sides of her skirt and thong with her thumbs and stood up at the same time, pulling the last of her clothes off, so that by the time she was standing she was completely nude.

“Bloody ‘ell,” Ethan muttered. It was easy to see that beauty ran in the Summers family and with his cock in her mouth she was gorgeous. He began reaching for the nude, horny woman and she once again gripped his wrists to stop him.

“Now Officer,” Joyce said as she used the Officer’s wrists to balance herself as she climbed onto the couch and straddled his lap. “I told you to relax and I’d handle every thing.” She released the Policeman’s wrists and he immediately attacked her breasts with all the enthusiasm of a schoolboy. She tried not to giggle at him as he slid one hand down to grip her ass and began licking and sucking on her nipple like a hungry calf. He couldn’t be more than a few years older than her but he seemed so much less experienced.

Ethan attacked the older Summers’ body, his hands and mouth sliding over her fit and firm form. Even after having cum twice tonight inside the sexy bodies of the teenage girls this woman’s talented tongue had brought him to the edge of cumming again. And what was wrong with this woman? She just kept teasing him and teasing him. He needed to cum!

“Eep!” Joyce squeaked as the Policeman shoved her onto her side on the couch. He grabbed her long legs and spread them wide open, angling his throbbing cock at the entrance to her wet cunt. “Oh God, Officer!” she shrieked as she was suddenly filled with the Officer’s hard cock. He buried himself balls deep inside of her and began pummeling away like a horny puppy. She had barely been able to catch her breath before his body went ridged and she felt him cum deep inside of her. She quickly slid her hand between their sweaty bodies and began strumming her clit until she felt her own orgasm crash through her. Her toned legs wrapped around his ass as her spasming pussy clamped down on the Officer’s cock, milking the remaining cum from his balls.

Ethan collapsed on top of the moaning, twitching, sexy woman as he tried to regain his strength and a dopey grin spread across his face. “Three down,” he thought to himself. He didn’t know what it was about the woman but she had done things to his prick that had him cumming quicker than either of the sexy teenagers he’d already had. He was just sorry he couldn’t take her back to the cavern and enjoy her some more, but he had plans for the Summers clan.

-----

“God dammit!” Fubuki muttered as she shifted around some more rubble. “What happened to my uniform?”

“Lookin’ for this, luv?” Spike asked from behind the sexy, naked ninja as he twirled her skimpy outfit around one of his fingers.

Fubuki spun around, assuming a defensive stance as her small, firm tits jiggled slightly. “Wha... how...?” she sputtered, unsure how the vampire managed to sneak up on her.

Spike smirked at the obviously confused girl. “When you’re mortal enemies with the Slayer,” Spike said as he flung Fubuki’s uniform away and started taking off his trench coat, “...you learn to keep quiet.”

“What’s a ‘Slayer’?” Fubuki asked, not letting her eyes off of the vampire.

Spike shrugged off his long coat and began unbuckling his pants. “Ha! You haven’t heard of the Slayer? You are new in town.”

Fubuki watched as the vampire unbuckled his belt and unfastened his pants as she weighed her options. She’d like nothing more than to stake the smug vampire and be done with him but he still had information she might need. “You might wanna consider your plan, vampire. It might lead you down a short, dusty path,” she said as she cracked her knuckles.

“Oh, I don’t know about that, luv,” Spike sneered as he pulled off his T-shirt, leaving him naked from his unfastened pants up. “Way I got it pegged you’re the better fighter of you and the werewolf girl.”

Fubuki tried not to let the surprise of the vampire realizing that Yaku was a werewolf show on her face.

“And I also figure you might be a bit knackered after this little ordeal,” Spike continued, waving his arms around at all the rubble. “What d’ya say, luv? Care to get a bit fucked up?”

It may have been true that she was a bit worn out after domming that one demon and switching between her forms but she stilled owed the vampire for tricking her and Yaku earlier. “Give it a shot, vamp...”

Spike didn’t give the young Sexcraft ninja a chance to finish her threat, cutting her off by flinging himself across the ruined room at her, leaving his pants and underwear from where he leapt. He grabbed Fubuki by her arms, holding her still while he plunged his tongue into her warm mouth. Breaking the kiss he flung her towards the desk, causing her to hit it with her stomach and causing her to bend over slightly. He rushed up behind her, pinning her shoulders down, forcing her tight ass high up in the air as he lined up his hard, pale cock. With one thrust he buried his cock balls deep into her tight hole and began jack-hammering away inside of her as she screamed in surprise.

“Oh God!” Fubuki shrieked as the vampire began fucking her relentlessly. Her small breasts were pressed against the desk top and every thrust of the vampire’s cool dick into her warm body caused her nipples to scrape against the cool wood. He held her down with one arm as he brought his other arm between her spread legs and began forcefully stimulating her now hard clit. “Fuuuccck,” she moaned as she felt herself begin to respond to the unwanted erotic sensations coursing through her prone body. “He sure seems to know how to fuck,” she thought as she braced her arms and flexed her legs.

Spike felt the young ninja prepare herself but couldn’t block her attack. Suddenly her shoulders shifted and he felt himself lose his balance and tip forward as she suddenly bowed her back and smashed the back of her head against his nose. “Ah, fuck!” he shouted out as he stumbled back, his hard cock sliding from Fubuki’s tight cunt as he fell onto his naked ass. Suddenly the ninja kicked him in the chest, forcing him flat on the dirty ground. Before he could flip up back to his feet she was suddenly straddling his hips, his hard prick pointing straight up. “Oh, wh...” he grunted as she gripped the base of is cock and began jacking him off with a malicious grin on her face before lining him up to the entrance of her wet pussy and thrusting herself down, enveloping his hard dick.

Fubuki held the vampire down as she rode him, flexing her lower muscles as she pistioned up and down. She grinned as she heard him choke as he tried to breathe so she bent forward and thrust her tongue into his mouth, kissing him deeply. She brought his hands up to her chest so he could toy with her small tits as he began unwillingly thrusting himself up into her talented pussy.

Spike felt himself losing control as he was fucked into submission by the demon killing ninja. With the last of his will he gripped her small tits, squeezing the small, sensitive orbs and causing Fubuki to scream out in pain. His head cleared quickly as he used his grip to shove the small girl off of him. She landed flat on the ground, stunning her as her head thumped against the dirty floor. He quickly flipped her over and knelt behind her, gripping her slender hips and raising her tight, little ass up. He lined up the tip of his throbbing cock up to the tiny, puckered entrance of her asshole, causing the young girl to moan and squirm under his assault.

“Fuuuccckkk...” Fubuki groaned as Spike slowly violated her tight ass. She squeezed her eyes shut in concentration as she slowly relaxed the muscles in her ass, letting the vampire think he was dominating her. “Oh, oh. Nooo...” she moaned as the vampire’s prick slowly stretched and filled her. Eventually she could feel him bottom out inside of her and his heavy balls resting on her wet pussy lips.

“Oh yeah, you little bent. Take that cock,” Spike groaned out as he slowly began fucking Fubuki’s tight ass. He held the prone demon slayer by her tiny waist, building up the tension as he slowly thrust into her sexy body faster and faster, his pale hips becoming a blur as he pummeled away at her tight rear-end. He had to hand it to the waifish ninja, even when forced she knew how to take a cock. He gripped her hips and began slamming hard into her body as she moaned underneath him.

“Ohhh...” Fubuki groaned. She closed her eyes in concentration, waiting for the vampire’s cock to be buried inside of her. Counting his thrusts she waited until he was momentarily bottomed out inside of her and suddenly clenched her ass muscles tightly, trapping his prick inside of her.

“Oh Hell!” Spike grunted as Fubuki’s ass trapped his throbbing cock. “Fuck!”

Fubuki used her phenomenal muscle strength to raise her torso up until the vampire’s chest was pressing against her back. “You ain’t seen nothing yet,” she whispered behind her shoulder. She raised one arm above and behind her head, gripping Spike’s blonde hair and used her other arm to reach between her legs and began to massage his cum filled balls. As she stimulated his balls he suddenly bucked his hips once, twice, three times until the vampire came, filling her ass with his cool, sticky seed.

“I win,” Fubuki giggled as she released her holds on the vampire, waiting for him to collapse in defeat. And as she tried to catch her breath she kept waiting, and waiting and waiting for his dick to soften and slide out from inside of her. And as he groaned behind her she heard him chuckling as his cool tool didn’t soften at all.

“Viagra, bitch,” Spike chuckled. “Welcome to America.” He reached up with one hand to cup Fubuki’s small tits and pinched her nipples as his other hand found it’s way between her legs to her hard clit.

“Oh no,” Fubuki muttered, finally realizing that the vampire had tricked her again, using drugs to keep from being dominated by her. As his rough fingers made their way to her tits and wet pussy she felt her orgasm suddenly spill over her.

Spike roughly bucked his hips, thrusting his cock deep, over and over, fucking the sexy ninja into submission. He felt her body tense and shudder as she continued cumming and knew that he had her.

“Aieee...” Fubuki screamed in unwanted pleasure as the vampire shoved two of his fingers into her hot pussy and she came again. Her spasming cunt rippled around Spike’s fingers as her ass clamped down on his intrusive cock. Her body shuddered and twitched as her orgasm rolled through her and the vampire released her causing her to fall forward, collapsing on the floor, defeated.

Spike slowly stood up and peered down at his defeated opponent. “Heh, wonder what Cathix will think of you?” he chuckled.

“Hey, cheater,” Miko said as she suddenly appeared behind Spike and kicked him in the face as he started to turn around. His prone body flew over Fubuki’s and he landed roughly on his ass, his prick still rock hard. “Care for round 2?” she said as she watched the vampire regain his feet.

“’Fraid not, luv,” Spike said as he stood up, secretly palming a handful of dust and debris from the floor. “I never kiss on the first date.” Suddenly he threw the dirt at the other ninja, blinding her momentarily as he grabbed his pile of clothes and leapt out of the hole in the wall.

Miko shielded her face and prepared for the vampire’s attack but was disappointed when she looked around and he was gone. “Dammit,” she muttered at the loss of the vampire and looked down at her recovering friend. “Oh, Fubuki. You always think you have to do everyone yourself,” she said as she started helping her friend up.

-----

“Seriously?” Buffy said to the group. “Why bring a demon summoning spell to Sunnydale? We’re lousy with demons. And the whole Sex Magic thing? That just seems pointless really.”

The room was silent as no one had any answers and stared at Giles. He could feel all eyes on him and took a moment to collect his thoughts. “It would probably be best if everyone had a seat.” Willow and Tara sat next to each other at the dining table and they held hands underneath it as they rubbed their feet against each other affectionately. Angel sat in one of the overstuffed chairs with Buffy sitting on his lap, her legs tucked underneath her and unknowingly baring her pink pussy lips to Wes. Wes sat on the couch next to Ms. Calendar, hoping she didn’t notice his obvious erection as she tried not to stare at Buffy’s slightly showing pussy.

Giles paced in front of the group, trying not to get distracted by Jenny’s barely visible nipples and wishing that they could have found her underwear. “Now, we are all familiar with demons,” he started. “And we know that some demons can be regional,” he continued pacing as he looked around the living room. “But some demons are very much trapped by their regions. Any questions so far?” The group all shook their heads. “In the far East, mostly Japan, there is a group of demons that do not leave their regions. Some of these demons are know as Hentai Demons.”

Willow held up her hand as if she were in a class, and Tara smiled at her. “I don’t really speak Japanese, but I know some words. Doesn’t ‘Hentai’ mean...”

“Yes,” Giles noted. “’Hentai’ means ‘Perverted’.”

“You’re kidding me,” Buffy said in disbelief.

Giles tried to smile reassuredly at his student. “No, I’m afraid not. There is an entire race of demons whose sole purpose is to mate with humans, in any means possible.”

The whole group looked up at Giles, stunned.

Angel motioned for Buffy to move and she got off his lap, flashing her pussy to the room and her braless tits jiggled beneath the T-shirt Giles had given her. Wesley tried to ignore Buffy’s bare, golden thighs while Jenny tried not to smirk at his erection tenting his pants.

“I’m sure Giles and Wes know this already but I was actually in Japan for a short while during the Boxer rebellion in China,” Angel said. “It was after the Gypsy’s curse but I was still... I wanted...” he stuttered, unable to find the words. Back then he’d been traveling with Darla, Drusilla and Spike for so long that after he’d gotten his soul back he still tried to act like the villainess Angelus. “We, the four of us, stopped over in Japan on our way to China and that’s where we ran into the ninjas. To stop the advance of the Hentai Demons the humans began developing the means to fight them, called Sex-craft.”

“Ewww...” Willow said as she squeezed Tara’s hand more firmly.

Angel continued his story, to ashamed of his past actions to look at anyone. “While we were there we were attacked by a clan of Sex-craft ninjas known as the Miroku Clan. The clan had tied themselves to the more powerful Hentai Demons known as the Shikima. The Miroku could call on and use the power of the Shikima realm to help fight their enemies or any unaligned demons. And they’ve worked that way for ages. The four of us barely escaped... escaped...”

Hearing Angel’s voice crack Buffy went to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and unknowingly baring her tight, golden ass to the entire room.

“Yes, yes,” Giles muttered as he tore his eyes away from Buffy’s taunt ass. “It appears somebody found the Japanese summoning scroll and brought it to Sunnydale, summoning these demons away from Japan.”

“And bringing them here, instead,” Willow said, staring lustfully at Buffy's tight rear-end.

“Exactly,” Giles said in agreement. “The ninjas that Angel and Wesley met are obviously tracking these Hentai Demons. It’s imperative that we locate these Sex-craft Ninja and align ourselves with them. We are sorely outmatched without them. We’re going to need all the help we can get.”

-----

In the alley behind the Leather and Chrome Bar Faith the Vampire Slayer slowly picked herself off the ground. “What, the, fuck...” she mumbled, trying to remember what had happened to her. Flashes and images of a sea of men and cocks flashed through her slow mind. “Oh, fuck,” she groaned, slightly ashamed at the images of broken memories. A sliver of anger pierced her mind. “That’s alotta biker ass I gotta kill tomorrow,” she thought. She shivered as a cold gust of air blew through the dark alley, sliding over her naked skin.

Dusting the dirt off of her naked body, amazed to be as clean as she was after a gang-bang, she found her wad of ripped and tattered clothes and inspected them. “Not much help there,” she said as she bent down and pulled the knife out of her boot and began cutting at her ruined clothes. Her top was nearly useless but was barely useful as a tube-top that barely covered her large tits and her leather pants barely came past her tight ass as she cut them in a very mini skirt. “And of course, no underwear,” she muttered as she placed her knife back into her boot.

Faith walked down the alley and turned onto sidewalk, her phone was a complete wreak and she knew it would be useless in calling a cab in this neighborhood anyway so she’d have to huff it back to her room. Her only hope was to catch a ride but with it as late as it was and, once again, with the neighborhood she was in it was a thin hope. It was a cool night as her hard nipples poked through her top and with her lack of clothes the temperature had her nearly trembling.

Not a single car had passed Faith as she passed the liquor store she considered as the halfway marker when she heard a small thud. Her Slayer senses kicked in and she pulled her knife as she ducked into the nearest alley, not wanting to be caught out in the open. She spun quickly as she heard the thud again from deeper in the alley. She was in no way prepared for a fight but she had some aggression she wanted to work off after being drugged and gang-banged by a group of bikers. The thud seemed closer as she approached a blind turn and assumed a fighter’s stance, ready to leap around the corner.

Hearing a sudden hiss from behind her Faith quickly turned back the way she had come. Five feet from where she stood was a young man, barely older than her, shirtless and wearing denim jeans. Her Slayer senses flared, not a young man, a demon. Looking closer she could see that his head was completely bald, not shaved, his ears were pointed and his pants scraped against the ground where his feet should have been. “You’re pretty good. Not to many people can sneak up on me,” she said through clenched teeth before breaking into a malicious grin, “’Course, you ain’t exactly people.”

The demon held a finger up to his lips and whispered, “Shhh...” as Faith heard the thud behind her again and something grabbed and pinned her arms behind her. “Dammit,” she muttered as she accidentality dropped her knife. She tried to smash the back of her head into the face of whoever was behind her but it was no use. “Dammit!” she screamed in anger and frustration as whoever was behind her pinned her arms tighter and pressed himself against her.

“I was just joking,” the demon in front of Faith said as he glided up to her. “You don’t have to be quiet. We actually like it when you scream.”

Faith tried to struggle as whoever was behind her began rubbing his obvious bulging erection against her ass and the demon in front of her ripped her flimsy top away, freeing her large, firm tits. “Grrr...” she growled as the demon squeezed and massaged her pale breasts, pinching her nipples to full hardness. Whatever he was his fingers were skilled as she felt her breath catch and her body began to respond as the figure behind her humped itself against her barely covered ass.

The demon playing with Faith’s pale tits bent down and began lapping at her hard nipples, causing her to moan in unwanted lust as it feasted on her tits. With one hand it continued to squeeze the tit it wasn’t sucking while his other hand trailed down her sexy body, ripping away her impromptu skirt and baring her wet, hot and now horny pussy. It’s fingers quickly delved into her tight pussy and she was a little ashamed at herself for how her traitorous body was responding. Demon or not he had turned her on to the verge of cumming in just a few minutes, her juices sliding over the demon’s fingers and dripping onto the dirty concrete as she was dry humped from behind. She didn’t know what or who was behind her but it’s cock felt massive.

Faith felt herself about to cum already as she unconsciously humped her burning pussy against the demon’s hand and rubbed her tight ass against the cock of whatever was behind her. She was panting in lust as she felt herself about to cum and cried out in unwanted pleasure. The demon in front of her broke away from her swaying tits and grinned evilly at her as it as it glided back a few feet. It’s dirty jeans began writhing, wiggling and bulging before finally seeming to explode into a writhing mass of tentacles, all with bulbed heads leaking pre-cum.

“Ohhh fuck,” Faith muttered as the mass of tentacles flew towards her, wrapping around her wrists, ankles and throat. Two of the tentacles wrapped around her firm tits as a third shoved it’s way into her cleavage, fucking itself in and out. The tentacles lifted her off the ground, holding her in mid-air as they spread her toned legs wide open and the whatever-it-was behind her let her go. The tentacles held her high in the air as the demon that had been holding her from behind moved to stand next to it’s friend. She gasped out in surprise as she discovered the source of the sound she had followed, it’s swinging cock had been thudding against the ground with every step. The demon appeared mostly human except for it purple scales and massive cock.

The tentacled demon brought Faith’s sexy body, spread wide and naked except for her boots, to face them both. She gulped in fear as the 2nd demon’s giant prick throbbed to life. The first demon licked it’s lips hungerly. “Now remember what I said about the screaming. We really enjoy it,” he hissed evilly.

-----

A block from Janice’s house, in some leafy bushes, Nin-nin, Kanako, and Dawn hid. The two naked girls were on their knees, their plump asses up-thrust high in the air as they trembled from the cold and Nin-nin struggled to tear his eyes away from the naked girls so he could look out for demons. As they had run from Janice’s house Nin-nin had tripped several times watching their ripe bodies jiggle with each step and his obvious erection had in turn distracted the girls several times. Now in hiding, the group had time to catch their breath as Kanako continued trying to call Miss Miko. They were safe as long as they kept quiet which was extremely difficult to do considering how turned on they all were. The two girls were obviously still affected by whatever spell they had come under at Janice’s house and Nin-nin was being affected by the two teen asses and their swollen, pink pussies raised high in the air.

“It’s no use,” Kanako moaned in equal parts lust and disappointment. “I still can’t get ahold of Miss Miko.” She bit her lip and tried not to moan as she held the phone in one hand and slid her other hand between her legs.

Nin-nin groaned as he watched Kanako’s fingertips poke out from between her legs as she started to play with her wet pussy.

“Why am I so horny?” Kanako panted as she let the phone slip from her fingers.

“Me... me too...” Dawn groaned as she reached behind her and between her pale ass-cheeks and began playing with her wet pussy. “Need... need to... to cum...” she groaned.

A idea occurred to Nin-nin. “You were under a curse,” he said as he watched the two young girls masturbate. “Someone must have cursed you at your friends house.”

“Like the girl at the hospital?” Kanako asked before leaning over and starting to kiss Dawn.

Nin-nin licked his lips as the teen girls kissed, watching their tongues play in and out of each others’ mouths. “N... no... That was a spell. We’ll have to kill whoever casted the spell to stop that. This is more like a cursed object.”

“Mmmm...” Dawn agreed as she continued kissing Kanako and sliding one of her fingers into her own burning little pussy.

Nin-nin tapped Kanako on her shoulder and wasn’t surprised when she didn’t respond. Her’s and Dawn’s moans were getting louder and were sure to draw the demons if he didn’t do something quick. He snapped his fingers as a idea struck. “I have no other choice,” he thought as he quickly removed his pants, revealing his hard cock. “It’s for their own good.”

As Kanako fingered her wet pussy and kissed Dawn she lost all sense of where she was or the danger they were all in, all that mattered to her was the feel of her finger sliding in and out of her wet hole and the taste of Dawn’s lips and tongue. Suddenly the hand touching and playing with her pussy was slapped away and she felt a small, hard prick shoved into her tight, wet cunt. “OooommmGoddd,” she yelled in pleasure into Dawn’s mouth.

“Oh, Miss Kanako,” Nin-nin groaned in pleasure as he thrust his hard dick into the teenage girl’s wet pussy and began fucking her. His small balls thrapped against her lust swollen labia as he held onto her tight ass-cheeks. Her young cunt felt hot wrapped around his pole and he could feel her warm juices soak his balls and the front of his pants. The small ninja was constantly surrounded by sexy ninjas that practiced sex night and day and the most he’d ever gotten from them was a hand-job from Fubuki one time, and this ninja’s tight pussy felt like hot heaven to him. He just had to be careful not to cum to soon.

“Mor, men-men,” Kanako moaned out in pure lust into Dawn’s mouth as she was fucked from behind. She didn’t care that it was Nin-nin, or that she usually found the perverted little man repulsive, all she cared about was that he was fucking her.

Nin-nin spanked Miss Kanako’s tight ass as he rode her, enjoying the way the flesh of her ass rippled with each slap and thrust. She began panting and moaning louder and louder as Dawn continued kissing her and she approached her orgasm and he started to worry that her groans of pleasure would draw the demons. Wishing he could draw the sex out longer but duty bound to keep the girls safe he slid one of his hands down her hip, underneath her panting body and between her spread legs. Burying his cock as deep at possible into the girl’s gushing pussy he placed his fingers across her sizzling clit, causing the young girl to cum.

“Eeee...” Kanako tried to scream into Dawn’s mouth as Nin-nin made her cum. Her young body twitched and shuddered in pleasure and she could feel her head clear as her orgasm washed through her.

As Miss Kanako came Nin-nin could feel her already tight pussy clamp down on his prick, rippling along his shaft and causing him to suddenly cum. The little ninja grunted as he came, filling her tight cunt with his thick seed. And as his balls drained he momentarily lost his strength and fell backwards, his small cock slipping out and showering Kanako’s plump ass with his cum.

Kanako fell to her side as Nin-nin fell on his ass. “Nin... Nin-nin! You little pervert,” she said breathlessly as she glared at the small ninja.

“Sorry, Miss Kanako,” Nin-nin said meekly. “There was no other choice. You were bespelled, and your friend is still under the influence.”

“And you couldn’t think of anything else to do but have sex with me?” Kanako asked angerly.

Nin-nin pretended to think it over for a moment. As a matter of fact there were half a dozen things he cold have done, but only one gave him a excuse to fuck the two horny girls. “Nope. Just the one,” he answered as he shuffled out of his pants and got behind Dawn’s plump ass. “Now be quiet, I’m concentrating.” He lined up the head of his now soft cock to the entrance of Dawn’s hot, wet pussy and began pulling on it to try to get himself hard again.

“Mmmm yeah, Nin-nin,” Dawn gasped as she felt Nin-nin’s cock-head pressing against her soft pussy lips. “Fuck me good.”

“Um, o.k.,” Nin-nin mumbled as he kept pulling on his soft dick. “Um, sure. Anytime now.” Apparently he had reached his limit for the night. He looked over at Miss Kanako, pleading with her with her eyes.

“Don’t look at me,” Kanako whispered. “I’m not helping you take that girl’s virginity.” She looked around and quickly found her phone.

Nin-nin stopped stroking his prick and looked down at the girl’s puffy, pink pussy lips as they peeked out from under her up-thrust ass. He felt guilty about almost taking the young girl’s virginity. He had no choice but to try something different to remove her curse without taking her virginity. There was just nothing else he could do to break the curse except... Suddenly his cock became rock hard.

Dawn cooed in pleasure as the small man began shoving one of his fingers into her tight pussy, slowly finger fucking her. “Oh yesss...” she hissed as he began also playing with her pale ass. His thick fingers quickly brought the horny teen girl to the brink of orgasm before he suddenly stopped. “Hey! What gives?” she asked as she looked angerly over her slender shoulder.

Kanako looked suspiciously up at Nin-nin from her phone. “Nin-nin, what are you doing?”

“Saving her virginity!” he said proudly as he shoved his cock deep inside of the girl’s tight ass. As he played with the girl’s moist pussy he had used her slick juices to coat his cock and her puckered little asshole, letting him now slide his hard dick balls deep into her ass.

“Eep!” Dawn shrieked as her tightest hole was penetrated for the first time. She had always heard that anal sex was painful the first time but the small ninja was just so... small, it was just uncomfortable, almost like having just two fingers shoved in her. She closed her eyes in concentration and began bucking her slender hips back, meeting the small man’s thrusts, fucking back against him.

“Nin-nin! How could you?” Kanako chided, frustrated at the horny ninja.

“They call me Dr. Love,” Nin-nin chirped as he gripped the girl’s slender hips and began fucking her tight ass harder, causing the young teen to groan out in pleasure.

“Ohhh yeahhh. Ohhh...” Dawn groaned as she shivered in pleasure. “Sooo goood,” she moaned, deciding that she was definitely going to start using her ass more when she masturbated. “I’m... I’m almost... almost there!” she cried out, her young body bucking wildly and her small tits dangling below her as she finally came. “I’m cumming!” she shrieked before Kanako covered her mouth to keep her quiet. She had never cum like this before, so strong, so intense.

“Wow Wee!” Nin-nin shouted before Kanako used her fee hand to cover his mouth to keep him quiet as well. He quickly lost his grip on the sweat slick, thrashing teen, quickly getting bucked off off her ass as he came, his hot cum shooting from his cock and accidentality raining down onto Kanako’s scowling face.

As Nin-nin and Dawn collapsed to the ground in post orgasmic bliss Kanako just stared at them in disbelief with her hands on her hips and Nin-nin’s cum dripping off of her face. At this rate this night was going she may as well just surrender to the demons.

-----

Buffy slammed down Giles’ phone in frustration. “That’s it. I’m going to look for her,” she exclaimed as she pulled her hair back in a pony tail. She had found a old pair of yoga pants to wear that were unfortunately a size to small so that every time she took a step they would stretch almost to the breaking point and become slightly transparent. The only other clothing that she could find were a old pair of sneakers and a fanny pack. Her unencumbered tits jiggled under her T-shirt as she finished with her hair.

“Buffy, I don’t think this is wise,” Giles said worriedly.

“I agree with Giles,” Angel said, gripping Buffy’s arm. “It’s to dangerous to go out alone.”

Buffy looked deep into Angel’s eyes as she spoke, “It has to be this way, Angel. I’m the Slayer. This is what I do. I don’t have a choice.”

“At least let me go with you,” Angel pleaded. “Or let me go and you stay here.”

“You’re right, Angel. Someone needs to stay here and it has to be you,” Buffy answered.

Angel slowly rubbed Buffy’s arms, letting her feel the strength in his hands. “Why? I’m just as good of a fighter as you.”

Buffy frowned slightly as she pulled away from Angel. “I know.” She grabbed a wooden cross from Giles’ desk and lightly ran it over her undead lover’s hand. His skin immediately started to smoke and burn, causing him to flinch and pull back. She took a deep breath to steal her resolve, unconsciously pushing her braless tits against the thing material of her old T-shirt. “But you’re a demon,” she continued. “Those ninjas don’t know you like we do. They’d just attack you again.” She stepped forward and the two embraced. “It has to be me,” she whispered as she gave him a quick peck on the corner of his lips.

Breaking away from the embrace Buffy turned around and left the apartment, afraid of looking back.

-----

The tentacled demon held Faith aloft by her wrists and spread legs as it released her jiggling tits. It stepped to the side as the purple demon stepped up between her toned, quivering thighs and placed the tip of it massive prick against the entrance to her dripping pussy. It bent forward and took a long, slow, forceful suck at each of her swaying tits before it gave a sudden thrust of his hips.

“Oh my fucking God!” Faith screeched as the purple demon speared her with the first three inches of it’s giant cock. The tentacled demon relaxed it’s hold of her wrists and simple gravity slowly pulled her down on the demon’s massive prick. Her breath caught in her throat and she couldn’t find it again as she slowly and wetly slid down the monstrous dick. Her vision started to go black as the demon suddenly lurched, pulling out and quickly pushing back in, causing the Slayer to find her breath and scream. Her cries echoed off the wall of the alley as the demon finally managed to bury his cock balls deep into the naked girl’s body.

“OhGodohfuckohGodohfuck...” Faith began to chant as the demon buried between her legs began to fuck her, stretching her wet, hot pussy further than it had ever been stretched before. Her whole body shook with every thrust and she nearly passed out from the unwanted pleasure crashing through her vulnerable body. The demon’s impossible cock felt like it was buried up to her chest as it fucked her mercilessly. And even more unbelievably she began to respond, trying to wrap her legs against it’s pistoning hips and rolling her own hips up to meet it’s thrusts.

The tentacled demon glided up behind it captive’s sexy, naked body and brought two of it’s tentacles up to the puckered entrance to her tight ass. Between it’s dripping pre-cum and the girl’s gushing juices it had plenty of lubrication as it slowly pushed one of it’s tentacles up deep into her clenched ass, causing her to scream out in pain or ecstasy. As it slowly pulled the first tentacle out is slowly shoved the second one in and caused her scream to catch in her throat. It slowly began pistoning it tentacles in and out, one at a time so that it always had one tentacle buried in her tight rectum at a time. As it fucked the sexy girl it used it’s tentacles to lay her flat but keeping her waist level. As the gasping girl’s wide open mouth came to his waist it thrust another tentacle into her mouth and down her throat, fucking her beautiful face. The new position the girl was in allowed it’s partner to raise it’s hands up and begin to play with her large, jiggling tits.

The demons were in complete ecstasy as they fucked their simi-willing captive as she thrust her hips up and down to meet one demon’s cock and worked her tongue against the other demon’s cock/tentacle while sucking hard on the thrusting tube of meat. So enthralled in fucking the young girl the demons barely noticed the axe flying through the air, barely missing the purple demon’s head as it bent down to suck on the girl’s swaying tits and taking off the head of the tentacled demon.

As the head of it’s partner flew off it’s neck the purple demon let the girl drop to the ground as it spun around just as a small sneaker smacked it’s chest.

Buffy flew off the demon’s chest as it barely staggered but it gave her time to retrieve her axe from the ground. She had to stick to the back alleys while carrying her favorite axe but it had worked out this time, allowing her to nearly stumble across Faith deep in this alleyway. She picked up her now blood stained axe and spun around to face the demon’s weapon that she had caught a quick glimpse of as she bounced off it’s chest. She raised her axe up, ready to block the weapon when she suddenly became distracted. “What the hell is...” she started to ask as the purple demon’s cock swung up and smacked her wetly in the head, knocking her to the wall and causing her to drop her axe.

The purple demon pressed it’s body against the small girl, rubbing his dick against her tight ass. “Got me a two-fer,” it whispered as it sent one hand down the front of the girl’s tight pants and it’s other underneath the front of her T-shirt.

“Stop that!” Buffy screamed. “Knock it off!” Suddenly images of the purple demon’s giant dick sliding up her ass flashed through her mind. “Giant penis, giant club, a weapon’s a weapon,” she thought when suddenly the demon went slack and fell away from her, allowing her to turn around. The demon was dead on the ground with the axe buried in it’s back while Faith stood naked over it’s corpse. “Faith?” she said quietly, not sure of her friend’s state of mind.

Faith slowly turned her head from the demon to Buffy, her large chest rose and fell quickly as she struggled to catch her breath and she felt the night’s wind cool the cum and juices drying along her inner thighs. “Hey, B,” she whispered in almost a moan. “What’s up?” Suddenly she threw herself at Buffy in animalistic need, pinning the blonde Slayer against the wall. She pressed her large tits against the other girl’s smaller ones and used her knee to spread the other girl’s legs apart. The Dark Slayer plunged her tongue deep into the blonde’s mouth and began humping her wet cunt up against her thigh. Like a horny puppy she began whimpering with need as she felt her orgasm build and then burst, using Buffy’s toned body to make herself cum as she moaned her pleasure into the stunned Slayers open mouth.

As her orgasm washed through her Faith staggered back, nearly falling to the ground before Buffy grabbed her to steady her.

“You o.k. now?” Buffy asked soothingly as Faith regained her strength.

Faith held herself up against the wall as she panted her reply. “Yeah, yeah. I don’t... um... I’ve had a really strange night.”

“Yeah,” Buffy said as her fanny pack started to vibrate. “It’s been like that for everybody.” Buffy pulled her phone out and looked at the screen. “What’s a ‘Kanako’?”

“Copier shop,” Faith replied as she stretched her back out, thrusting out her large tits and ass as she arched her back. “Had a job there once. For about a day,” she added as she started a short stretching routine, trying to work out the kinks of a evening full of sex.

“Hello?” Buffy said as she answered her phone.

“Buffy! OhmyGodit’syou!” Dawn blurted out of the phone.

“What? Dawn, slow down. I can’t understand you,” Buffy pleaded. After a few minutes of her sister’s hyper-velocity message she finally managed to jump into the one sided conversation. “Dawn, stay there, stay hidden. I’ll send someone in Oz’s van, o.k.? Just stay there.” Buffy hung up the phone and turned back to Faith. “I’ll run over to your room and grab you some clothes, then we’ll head over to Giles’. You doing o.k.?”

“Five by five, B,” Faith said, standing in the dark alley as if she wasn’t completely naked except for her boots. “And you can pick some clothes up for you too. Try to make up for that whole molesting rape-y thing I did.”

Buffy took in Faith’s naked body, slightly jealousy of how comfortable the rogue Slayer was being naked. “Thanks. It wasn’t your fault. Giles’ll fill you in.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Faith muttered as she watched Buffy exit the alley on her way to her hotel room.

As Buffy made her way to Faith’s room she called Giles with Dawn’s location and then began thinking back on Faith. She wished she could have been more supportive or consoling or something but for some reason she and Faith just didn’t vibe. “Maybe it’s because there’s supposed to be only one Slayer at a time,” she wondered before tucking the thought away for later. Right now there was a new type of demon she had to deal with.

-----

“Oh Xander!” Willow chirped into her phone from the back of Oz’s van. “I’m so glad you’re home,” she said and then gave Xander a quick run down of everything that had happened so far as Angel drove through the dark night. “Nonono, just stay inside for now. We’re going to pick up Dawn, you’re safer behind locked doors right now.” She chewed her lip thinking about how much to tell him and decided that it might be better to tell him in person. “In the morning we’ll go over everything at the library. Yes. We’ll see you then,” she said before finally hanging up. “He’ll meet us at the library in the morning,” she told Angel as she crawled in between the front seats.

“Good,” Angel said. “He’ll be safer that way. And I think I see Dawn.”

Angel pulled over to the curb and Willow quickly opened up the side door and was stunned into silence by what she saw. Three people, all nearly naked.

Standing there shivering was Dawn and another girl and what appeared to be a masked dwarf. Both girls wore a brief strip of blue cloth across their chests, the strips doing nothing to hide their budding breasts but covered their obviously hard nipples. Their coltish legs were completely bare and each girl had a rope across their hips to hold another small scrap of blue cloth dangling in front of the groins and covering only the valley of their ass-cheeks.

Willow gulped at all the naked teenage flesh, barely noticing the nearly nude dwarf wearing only a blue ninja mask, gloves and one bootie on his left foot and the other over his groin. “Um... Um... Um...” Willow stammered.

“Dawn, who’s your friends?” Angel asked, not sure what to make of the small group.

“That’s a long story,” Dawn muttered grumpily as she climbed into the van, flashing her pale ass to Kanako, Nin-nin and Willow who unconsciously licked her lips.

“I am Kanako and this is Nin-nin,” Kanako said as she climbed into the van behind Dawn. “It is a honor to meet two of Dawn’s friends.”

Nin-nin leapt into the van and bowed in respect, causing his bootie to slide off of his small cock.

“Well this should be an interesting story,” Angel said as Willow closed the van door and he put the van in gear. “Willow, you want to call Giles and have him meet us at Dawn’s house? She’s... ah, going to need some clothes,” he added.

As the group made their way through the dark streets Dawn filled them in on everything that had happened to her. Angel pulled up onto the curb in front of the Summers' house just as Dawn was finishing her story.

“Here comes Giles,” Angel said as he got out of the van, scanning the dark yard for enemies just as Giles arrived with Wes, Tara and Ms. Calender. Both he and Giles began ushering the group onto the front porch as soon as everyone got out of the vehicles.

Dawn quickly knocked on the door. “C’mon Mom, be awake,” the trembling, nearly naked teen muttered just as the front door flew open.

“Oh Dawn? Thank God,” Joyce said the moment she saw her young daughter. “I’ve been so worried.” She hugged Dawn fiercely as the group made their way inside except for Angel.

From his place on the front porch Angel looked meekly inside the house, unable to cross the threshold. “Um, Mrs. Summers? Joyce, if you could...” he asked, slightly embarrassed.

“I remember you,” Joyce said, pushing Dawn behind her protectively. “You’re Buffy’s crazy ex-boyfriend.”

“I wasn’t...” Angel started to plead. The last Joyce had seen of him he was the crazed Angelus, stalking Buffy.

Giles came up behind Joyce and placed his hand on her shoulder. “It’s o.k. Joyce, he should be fine now.”

“’Fine now’?” Joyce asked Giles. “Is this a magic thing?”

“I’m afraid so,” Giles said as he smiled and patted Joyce’s shoulder reassuringly.

Joyce looked into Giles’ eyes, trying to gauge what he was saying. “Well, if you’re sure, Rupert. Angel, come in please.”

Angel quickly stepped inside and locked the door behind him. “Thank you,” he said. He wished he could say more but there was still work to be done. “I’ll make sure the rest of the house is secure.”

“Can someone please tell me what’s going on,” Joyce asked, her agitation rising. Why was she always left out of the loop?

“Just... just a moment and we’ll tell you everything,” Giles said. “Willow, if you could take Dawn and Kanako upstairs and get them dressed?”

“Will do,” Willow said and grabbed Tara’s hand. Dawn flew up the stairs, not realizing she was flashing her plump ass to the entire room.

“Jenny, you and I will check the magical wards around the house,” Giles said and Jenny nodded in agreement.

Joyce threw up her hands in frustration. “Why can no one tell me anything?” she pleaded. “Where’s Dawn’s clothes? Ms. Calender, do you really think that’s a appropriate outfit around children? Why isn’t Angel a crazed stalker anymore? Where’s Buffy?” Her last question was directed straight at Giles. “Where’s my daughter?”

“Maybe I could interrupt?” Wesley said, stepping in between Joyce and Giles.

“Thank you, Wesley,” Joyce said, turning her attention to Wes.

As Giles and Jenny made their way towards Buffy’s chest of weapons and supplies Wesley took Joyce into the dining room and began bringing her up to speed. “You see, Ms. Summers... May I call you Joyce?”

Joyce just stared daggers at Wesley. She’d only briefly met the young Watcher once and hadn’t been terribly impressed with him then.

“Right, Ms. Summers it is,” Wesley continued. “It seems a new type of demon has infested your humble town...” he began, not really thinking about why Ms. Summers was acting more and more frantic.

“My daughter, Wes,” Joyce interrupted. “Tell me where Buffy is.” she fought to keep her voice steady as her pulse raced.

“Oh, right, Buffy,” Wesley said. “Buffy is fine. She just went to find Faith. She should be here any time now,” he said smiling at the frantic mother.

“Oh, thank God,” Joyce said as she collapsed against Wes. “I’ve been desperate to hear that.” Suddenly she dropped to her knees and yanked down the startled Watcher’s pants. Due to the wear caused by Ms. Calender and Buffy they came down easily with his underwear, revealing his soft prick. “Thank you so much, Wes,” she said right before popping the young man’s cock into her mouth.

“Oh no, not again,” Wesley mumbled as Ms. Summers began sucking his dick. “I don’t think... Wouldn’t be proper... I, uh... oh. Oh wow,” he muttered as his cock quickly hardened inside of the older woman’s talented mouth.

“Mmmm, Wes,” Joyce moaned as she slid Wesley’s prick from her mouth. “You taste so good.” She licked down the length of his shaft and playfully tongued his balls before sucking his cock back into her warm, wet mouth.

Off in the corner of the living room, forgotten by everyone, Nin-nin watched the sexy older woman give the young Watcher a blow-job and masturbated.

Wesley quickly lost his will to resist and softly gripped the sides of Joyce’s head and began fucking her beautiful face. “Oh, oh, oh,” he panted.

“I think that...” Giles started to say as he was stunned into silence by the sight he had walked in on. “Oh dear,”

“Rupert, did you say...” Jenny started as she was suddenly stunned into silence as she walked up behind Rupert and saw over his shoulder.

“Was that Buffy...” Angel started before he was stunned into silence as he walked into the dining room.

Wesley looked around, completely lost. “I don’t... I don’t... I just... I...”

Nin-nin quickly hid his erection back in his bootie. “It’s a curse,” he said meekly.

The four people not bespelled looked over at the nearly naked ninja.

“Please help me...” Wesley pleaded.

“Can you break the curse?” Giles asked the small ninja.

“I can tell you how,” Nin-nin answered, not sure he had the stamina to do it after the night he'd had.

Jenny sighed and visibly relaxed. “Thank God.”

“Yes. Please tell us,” Giles said.

“Quickly,” Angel added, unsure where was safe to look, the nearly naked ninja or Wes and Joyce.

Nin-nin stood up straighter, proud to be helping. “At the moment of orgasm you have to draw the spell out of her.”

“What?” Giles and Jenny said at the same time.

Angel looked from Giles and Jenny to Nin-nin. “I think we were all hoping to stop it before then,” he said.

“It’s a sexual curse,” Nin-nin said. “It’s cast and broken by sex.” He was somewhat confused by the way everyone seemed confused. “I’ll show you,” he said helpfully and started walking towards Joyce and Wes.

“That’s... that’s o.k.,” Jenny said, blocking Nin-nin with her hand. “Rupert, Angel? If you could?”

Giles and Angel walked over to Joyce who had not stopped working on Wesley’s prick through the entire conversation and now had him at the edge of orgasm. They both gripped her underneath her arms and pulled her up to her feet, Wes’s cock sliding out of her mouth with a wet pop.

“Hey! I wasn’t done yet,” Joyce pleaded as she looked coyly at Angel and Giles. “Although, I suppose if you boys like to share...” she said, letting her sentence trail off.

Jenny stepped up to the horny woman. “I think you’re just going to have to make due without,” she said.

“Mmmm. I havent’ been with another girl since college,” Joyce purred.

Jenny tried not to smirk at the stereotype as she took one hand and trailed it up between Joyce’s thighs and under her skirt. She tried not to hear Joyce moan out in pleasure as she concentrated and her hand slowly entered the hot juncture of Buffy’s mom’s legs. Her knowledgeable fingers quickly found their way inside of Joyce’s hot pussy, delving deep inside of her horny body as she began slowly sawing her fingers in and out of the older Summers' woman's body.

“Oh yes. Oh, oh, yesss...” Joyce panted as she felt her orgasm begin to rise. Suddenly Ms. Calender’s face was in front of her and kissing her deeply. The computer teacher’s deft fingers quickly slid over the magic spot deep inside of her as her thumb slid over her clit. Her eyes shot wide open as she moaned in bliss inside of Ms. Calender’s mouth.

Angel and Giles accentually made eye contact from either side of Joyce, their eyes quickly darting back and forth across the room, afraid of any kind of eye contact with anyone. And as Joyce came and Jenny deeply kissed her their eyes continued not looking at each other.

Jenny used her magic to draw out the spell coursing through Joyce’s trembling body and as the older woman relaxed she broke the kiss and gestured for Rupert and Angel to take the woman to the couch. As they left the room she turned to Wes who was trying to tuck his still hard cock back into his pants. She grabbed a napkin from the dinner table with one hand and the base of Wes’s cock in her other. “The is just business,” she said and immediately began jacking him off. He tried to plead with her but she simply ignored him as her hand worked up and down his shaft. She twisted her wrist at the end of every tug, giving extra stimulation to his sensitive tip as he moaned.

Nin-nin watched the impromptu hand-job for a moment before realizing what was happening. “Oh, uh... he’s... he’s not...”

Jenny looked down at the small ninja, never stopping her expert hand job, barely noticing how Wes was bucking his hips back and forth, fucking her fist. “’He’s not’ what?” she asked just as she felt Wes’s hips jerked. She quickly brought the napkin up and used it to catch his sticky load as he came.

“He’s not bespelled,” Nin-nin finished. “Just the woman.”

Jenny looked down at Wes’s softening cock in one of her hands and his spent load in her other hand. Next she looked threateningly into his shocked eyes. “One word of this and I will lay a curse on you so hard your ancestors will hurt.”

Wesley trembled as he nodded his head. “Understood,” he answered meekly.

Wesley and Jenny just finished cleaning up when Giles called to them, “They’ve changed,” as Dawn and her new friend came down the stairs. She and Kanako threw the wadded remains of Nin-nin’s uniform at him and in a blur of motion he was redressed. Dawn sat down next to her mom and held her hand.

The small group gathered in the living room as Dawn placed her head on her mother’s shoulder. “I’ve told Kanako a little about us and she’s agreed to tell us about what brought her to Sunnydale,” she said, trying to sound very grown up. She was secretly excited she had found the biggest clue so far, Kanako, but didn’t want to spoil it by acting like a kid.

“I am Kanako of the Miroku Clan and this is Nin-nin,” the pink haired girl began. “We are from Japan and are demon hunters like you. We are following a Demon Summoning Scroll stolen from a museum. We believe it was brought here to Sunnydale.”

“We believe the spell was used here,” Giles interrupted. “To summon a demon that normally wouldn’t leave it’s region in Japan.”

“That makes sense,” Kanako agreed. “We lost the trail after the scroll entered Sunnydale. We thought, perhaps, it was being masked by the strange demonic energies being drawn here.”

“Yes, the Hellmouth,” Giles said. “The only problem is that the demons normally making Sunnydale their home have left. I believe that the reason you can no longer trace the energies of the Demon Summoning Scroll is that it’s already been used. The energies are gone.”

Kanako looked down solemnly. “Then that demon must have begun summoning the others.”

“But why Sunnydale?” Jenny asked. “Why the Hellmouth? There has to be demon portals in Japan easier to open than the Hellmouth?”

“Several,” Nin-nin said. “We can’t figure it out either.”

“We don’t know why they chose this Hellmouth,” Kanako said. “Or targeted all of you.”

“I have a feeling we’re going to have to figure it out fast,” Giles said.

“All our lives could depend on it,” Angel finished.

*cue ominous music*

*Fade to commercial*

To be continued…