PDA

View Full Version : Police Procedures

groomleader
06-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Part 1

Corinne Calders was at the wheel of her Triumph TR-6, and tonight was the night. Her boyfriend Dave Logan had finally moved out of his parents home, and gotten an apartment all to himself, and now, they could get some hot, passionate sex going, without worrying about his parents or her parents barging in on them. Corinne was vocal, she was a real screamer when she hit orgasm, howling and shrieking out her pleasure, and they needed their own place. She was 18, and her boyfriend was 20, and they hadn't been able to get together for 2 weeks. To her overheated pussy it felt like two years. She reached down, and slipped a hand under her dress, cupping her sex gently, feeling the tingles of need starting to prickle at her inner walls.

She was more than ready. She'd gone to the Night Owl boutique, and had gotten was the saleslady referred to as a cache sex, to Corinne, it was just a fancy French term for a G string. The white panel had a diamond pattern embroidered on it, and she bought a matching demi cup bra, that just barely covered her nipples, the scoop design made her cleavage all the more pronounced. She had taken her new undies home, and when she stripped naked, and put her things on, oh god, she'd looked hot. The panel of her cache sex just covered her vaginal opening, she was glad she'd gotten totally waxed, or else her pubic hair would have been sticking out of the top. The thin string ran right up between her ass cheeks, she got a twitchy feeling from the way it nestled against the tight rim of her virgin ass hole. Her breasts looked stunning, the scoop design accentuated the cleavage of her 36 C chest. The sleek blackness of her long hair contrasted nicely with the snow whiteness of her undies. Her grey eyes were already smoky with need, she smiled as she put on her dress, Dave was going to be hard as a rock after she gave him a little strip tease, and the image of his hard, fat 8 inches gliding into her, made her growl with need.

Officer Jim Jarvis was just finishing up his dinner at Bob's Diner. He looked up, and smiled as her saw his waitress, Bettie Jo Paige, approaching. The owner of Bob's Diner had gone with a retro look, and the waitresses wore the tight, pink uniforms that had been popular back then. Bettie Jo filled out her uniform very nicely, he loved the way her hips filled out her lower part, and the way her chest pushed out the top part. She was really put together all right, a solid body, not fat but big, ummm, the nice wide hips, and the big, luscious melons made his cock perk up, she was 5'11" inches tall, just an inch shorter than his 6' height, he was a sucker for tall women. He noticed, as she approached, that she had unbuttoned the top three buttons of her uniform, and she made a point to bend down towards the table, encouraging Jim to feast his eyes on the well displayed cleavage of her 38 D chest, which Jim was happy to do.

"Is that all for today Jim honey?" she purred, her blue eyes glowing with need. "Or is there something else you'd like to have?"

The lust fueled smile made his cock pulse, and Bettie Jo noticed the straining at his pants, oh god, it looked like Officer Jim was packing some serious heat.

"Well, I'd...nah, I couldn't say that", he said, then with a start, realized what he was thinking he'd actually said.

She smiled, and cooed, "Well, if you want to tell me, or better yet, show me what you'd like to have, here's my number. My shift ends at 11 PM, why don't you call me at that number at oh, say 11:15, I'd love to have a strong, good looking policeman like yourself show me exactly what you'd like to have. And I want to see your special nightstick!"

She giggled as she quickly jotted down her phone number and address on one of her empty order blanks, and handed it over, Jim took it, he could smell the scent of her perfume on the paper, and he tucked it carefully into the shirt pocket.

He watched Bettie Jo returning to the counter area, giving her ass some extra sexy swing, he couldn't look away from what was the finest rump he'd ever seen. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a pony tail, and it swayed with the rhythm of her hips. At the counter, she turned, her eyes flashing blue fire, and blew him a kiss.

Jim had a full head of steam on when he settled back into his Impala cruiser, his wife had not had sex with him for a month. Ever since their son had been born six months ago, he had to plead with her for some release, sometimes she'd just jerk him off, and then tell him to go to sleep. Actual intercourse was almost a non happening event, these days. He'd be off duty at 11 also, and he was going to take Bettie Jo up on her offer. The mere thought of seeing her incredible body, totally nude, made his cock throb. His wife and child were out of town for a week, even if his wife was home, it would be another sexless night. Fine, if she doesn't want me, Bettie Jo does, and after work, he would be riding Bettie Jo's incredible body.

He had just started up, and the Impala was ready to ease back on to the highway, when that TR-6 went breezing by. He quickly took up the pursuit, and with a couple of beeps from his siren, he was relieved when he saw the car steer over to the shoulder and stop. He had never been in a full fledged chase, and he hoped that he never would. One of his fellow officers, Bill Smithers, had been killed 2 months ago, when his cruiser was T-boned by an SUV that didn't notice the chase he was in and started through the intersection just as Bill's cruiser went through. It was one of the perils of the job.

Corinne was started when the siren beeped behind her, and a police patrol car's light bar lit up. She looked down at the speedometer, damn, she'd been going at 70 mph in a 60 zone. She'd always liked to drive fast, as she slowed down, and steered onto the shoulder, she felt a chill. She had two speeding tickets outstanding, damn, they issue arrest warrants when they are overdue, and sure as hell those two were overdue.

Jim noticed the model, a TR-6, a 1976 model, and it looked very well cared for, it looked in great shape. He liked the cars made by British Leyland, he owned a 1980 red MGB that he had bought when he was 18, and 12 years later, it still ran like a top, and he always felt the thrill of climbing in, and just driving. The TR-6 was a nice model, painted in British racing green, very nice.

His dash cam was not working, so he radioed in, and gave them his position, and what he was about to do. He approached the car cautiously, and when he saw a female behind the wheel, he relaxed just a bit. He shined his flashlight in, and he saw a head of hair black as a raven's wing, grey eyes, and full, luscious red lips.

Corinne said, "Sorry about that officer, I was going a little faster than I should."

Jim replied, "Yes Miss, you were. I can let 5 mph over the limit go, but I clocked you at 10 over, so I'll have to give you a ticket for speeding, I need your license, insurance card and registration please."

Corinne quickly dug the requested documents out of her purse, and handed them over.

"Now, you just sit tight, and I'll be right back."

Jim walked back to his cruiser, and started to write out the ticket. He was just about to sign off on the ticket when he activated his computer, and entered the license plate, and just as Corinne had feared, up came the two outstanding warrants. Too bad, looks like whatever plans she has are about to be interrupted.

Back at her window, he said, "Miss Calders, are you aware that you have outstanding warrants? That means that I'll have to place you under arrest, and take you to the station until you can settle them."

Corinne felt the tears start, and she sobbed, "Oh please no, not tonight, please, I'll do anything, anything!!"

Jim could have busted her for attempted bribery with that last bit, but he could feel his cock stirring. The hot, lust fueled exchange with Bettie Jo had primed his pump, and here was a very hot 18 year old that had just made him an offer he couldn't refuse. If she was serious, he'd take her up on her offer.

Jim said, firmly, "Miss Calders, you would do anything?"

Corinne realized what she'd said, but she did not want to be arrested, and she blurted, "Yes, yes, whatever you want!"

Jim had to take this, sometimes the only way to deal with temptation was to yield to it.

"Miss Calders, follow my cruiser, please."

She quickly nodded, and as Jim got back in his cruiser, he switched off the light bar, and pulled back onto the highway. He looked in the rearview mirror, and yes, she was following him. He had a great place in mind.

Two miles down the road, he signaled for a left turn. An old county road led down to the river bank, and he knew it was well hidden from the highway by a large stand of trees. He was pleased to see her following, he drove carefully, and pulled the cruiser up on the other side of the trees, the river was about 50 feet away, the dark water moving slowly.

Corinne followed, and slotted her TR-6 next to the high powered cruiser. She quickly got out of her car. They were concealed from the highway, and a full moon was up, illuminating the scene.

Jim got out, turning down the police radio. There was no way in hell he was going to let any radio call interrupt him. Having the dash cam out of order was such a stroke of luck. He took her by the arm, and led her over to the hood of his cruiser.

"Now Miss Calders, strip, I need to do a strip search!" he ordered, using his police order voice.

Corinne could feel the tingles starting up again, she quickly peeled her dress off, and tossed it into her car.

Jim could see she was definitely ready for some action, the tiny G string and the scooped bra really got his motor running. Probably has a boyfriend waiting for her. He'll just have to make do with sloppy seconds.

Her G string and bra quickly joined her dress in her car, she stepped out of her sandals, and he saw her nude body illuminated by the full moon, as she faced him and waited for the next move.

Jim came over, and he quickly had her hands cuffed behind her back.

Corinne felt a thrill of fear and lust combined race through her.

"Now, I'll do the search" he said.

He ran his hands through her long black hair, and carefully felt her breasts, then he swept his fingertips over her nipples, feeling them harden up quickly. Corinne let out a sigh of pleasure, her tits were very sensitive, and she could feel the coursing of her lust as he started to pull and gently tweak at them, her nipples were reddened, achy, and his fingers working her over made her juices churn. His mouth descended on them, and Corinne let out continuous moans of pleasure as his lips and tongue eagerly went to work on her throbbing tits. Having her hands cuffed behind her back made her lust start to sound, being restrained while he worked over her was wildly erotic, she pushed her chest forward, eager to get as much contact as she could between his mouth and her nipples.

When he lifted up, her nipples were wet and shiny with his saliva, she could feel the juices of her need dripping from her pussy. He turned her around, and bent her over the hood of his cruiser. She could feel the heat of the engine through the hood of the Impala.

"Now, we have to inspect your openings to make sure you will not smuggle anything into lock up with you."

His hand reached down, and he gently slid a finger inside her gushing center, Corinne moaned loudly, it felt so good, oh god, she just wanted to get fucked hard. His finger slid around and around her tight pussy walls, then it came up, poised at her ass hole, and slid in. Umm, oh god, the feel of her virgin asshole taking in a finger made her body light up, it was beyond spectacular.

His cock was throbbing, 9 inches of rock hardness, he quickly opened his uniform pants, to let his cock surge out. He uncuffed her hands, then ordered her to lift her arms above her head, and recuffed her.

"For not paying your earlier speeding tickets Miss Calders, I think you have earned this."

Corinne felt the hard smack of his hand against her right ass cheek, and she squealed with a mixture of surprise and pain. She hadn't been spanked since she was 8, and she squealed again as his hand landed a hard smack on the left ass cheek.

SMACK...

SMACK...

SMACK...

SMACK...

The hard smacks were warming her ass up, she felt the red glow building, and she felt the gathering storm deep inside her. The pain was igniting a huge fire of lust, and she started to moan with pleasure, rather than pain, as she surrendered to the spanking. After 5 hard smacks to each cheek she felt his cock nudge against her more than ready pussy.

"Do it, do it, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me, FUCK ME!" Corinne howled, desperate to have the burning fire inside her quenched.

He grabbed her hips, and in one hard push, his cock was engulfed in a burning, gushing vortex of lust, holy fuck, it was the hottest, tightest pussy he'd ever taken.

Corinne felt the hard, stiff 9 inches opening her up, forcing open the tight walls of her pussy, until he had his entire 9 inches lodged deep inside her. His groin smacked against her well spanked cheeks, oh fuck, that felt so good. Her mind's eye saw what it looked like; her naked body stretched over the hood of his cruiser, her hands cuffed above her head, his bone hard cock stuffing her pussy over and over, taking his pleasure, deep, so deep inside her. Oh yeah, Corinne felt something click into place, she surrendered to the hard, driving thrust of his 9 inch log, her pussy walls gushed out a fresh load of lava hot juices, bathing the cock ramming her. The pulses of lust shooting through her tunnel put her in another world of burning lust, nothing mattered except to get fucked hard, and make that huge cock explode inside of her.

"Oh yeah, give it to me", Corinne howled, "Let me have it! I want you to fuck me as long as you can! Give me all you got, officer, fuck my cunt, fuck me! I'm so fucking hot, I want to feel that huge load spraying all over my cunt, fuck me, fuck my burning cunt! Holy fuck, slam my pussy! Fuck me, fuck my fiery fuck-hole! Fuck my overheated cunt! Fuck my brains out!!"

Jim laid it into her, gripping her hips tightly, and gave her a real doggy style power fuck, reaming her out, his 9 inches nudging against her cervix. His cock felt the rush of hot juices surrounding his cock, he could hear the wet squelch as he powered his straining cock in and out of her. He reached under her, his fingers found her straining clit, and he ran his fingers around it, making circles, he held off his orgasm as best he could, and hoped she'd reach orgasm before he did. He wanted to feel the tight clutch of her inner cunt walls milking at his prick as he exploded.

Corinne could feel the surge of orgasm racing at her, she howled out, "Yes, yes, cum in me, oh fuck, yes, yes, YESSSS!"

She let out a loud, piercing scream as it slammed into her, she could feel her cunt clutch tightly at Jim's cock, and that did it.

He growled, "Oh yeah baby, gonna fill you, gonna cream all over your cunt, yeah, YEEAAAHH!"

His cock swelled with a massive urgency, piercing her cervix as he reached full extension, Corinne howled as she felt the stretch, and Jim grunted loudly. His cock was right at the entrance to her womb, and he exploded, he pulled her as tight against him as he could, and held his prick there, letting the racing spasms milk at him.

Corinne could feel a rush of warm wetness being pumped through her cervix, splattering all over her womb, as the officer's cock pumped a flood of cum deep inside her. She could feel tremors of excitement through his cock as he filled her, flooding her eager teen tightness. The feel of his rich, liquid warmth jetting into her made her pulse convulse again, as a second orgasm rushed at her from nowhere, bringing another shriek of pleasure from her.

Jim could feel her pussy clench tightly at him again, oh god it felt so fucking great as he grunted and groaned, squirting 8 thick ropes of sizzling sperm deep into her tight gripping receptacle, emptying his cock deep into her womb. She squirmed around wildly on his prick, her body shuddering in orgasm, her pussy quivering and spasming wildly, sucking and milking greedily at his throbbing cock, draining his balls into her eager, hungry tightness.

ironeagle2
06-26-2014, 11:54 AM
great start

April
06-29-2014, 09:53 PM
I think I have been pulled over by the wrong coppers... have never had that much fun being pulled over before ;)

Great Hot start groomleader, looking forward to more :encouragement:

groomleader
07-01-2014, 01:14 AM
Thanks April!

Part 2

Corinne could feel the tide of orgasm slowly ebbing away, and she felt her body being lifted up, away from the police cruiser's hood. She was uncuffed, and she felt the officer's body pressing against her back, the warmth of his skin, and the hands coming around, and stroking softly all over her naked flesh, oh that felt so good. His cock was still lodged inside her, and she wanted to get that stiff, hard beauty into her mouth, and suck out a gush of his wet, thick cream. That was her favorite thing to do, having her boyfriend Dave explode a big load deep inside her, then suck his cock immediately, tasting the mixed juices of their coupling, and sucking him up until he was at full glory again, and he exploded in her mouth, umm, oh yeah, she loved it.

Corinne whispered, "Let me suck your cock, I want your big, stiff cock in my mouth, I want you to cum in my mouth, I want to feel your cum sliding down my throat as I swallow every drop!"

To Jim, it was another offer he couldn't refuse. His wife gave him blowjobs maybe once or twice a year, she wasn't good at it, and the times that he did manage to blow a load into her mouth, she always spit it out hurriedly into a towel she kept handy just for that reason, her face twisted with distaste. And here was a hot bodied 18 year old who was more than eager to swallow his cock.

"Oh yeah baby, suck my cock."

Jim pulled out, and his cock stood up, shiny with the mingled juices of their orgasm. Corinne saw it, and her mouth watered as she took to her knees, and started to lick at his shaft. She could taste the mingling of his semen and her girl cum, oh fuck, that tasted so hot, and her mouth was everywhere, tongue licking eagerly, wanting to get every drop into her mouth. Once she had licked his cock clean, Corinne licked her lips, making them wet, as she brought her full lips to the head of his cock, and began to kiss his cock head lightly. Her tongue snaked out, and she began to lick gently at the head of his cock. Jim moaned with pleasure at the sensation, she parted her lips, and her mouth slid down over his cock.

Jim let out a gasp of pleasure from the feel of her hot, wet mouth engulfing his cock. She slid her mouth down, until she had six inches, then she slid her mouth up, then down again, and she started to bob her head back and forth, taking in just a little bit more on each intake. She hit her limit at eight inches, and she began to suck wildly at his pole, eager for a wet gush to fill her mouth. Her fingers were busy, two fingers sliding into her steamy depths, and two more fingers working over her throbbing clit. She loved to play with herself while she was sucking cock.

Jim looked down, and saw the enthusiasm and enjoyment of a hot babe who not only knew how to suck cock, but also enjoyed every suck. Her mouth was a tight, wet heaven, providing just the right amount of suction, and her tongue caressed his cock, swirling around his shaft. God, he'd never had a better blowjob, Corinne's mouth was the best he'd ever enjoyed, and he felt his cum quickly rebuilding. He started to thrust his cock towards her mouth, grunting with pleasure.

Corinne could feel his cock quickly getting ready, and she wanted to taste every drop. His cock started to throb, then she felt a pulse shoot through his cock. She pulled her mouth back, keeping her mouth around his cock just behind the head, and she felt the blast of his cum, a gush hit the roof of her mouth, and two more gushes spewed all over her tongue.

Jim growled aloud as his cock went off, firing a volley of hot cum into Corinne's eager mouth. He could feel the exquisite milk of her lips, her tongue laving at his head, eager to coax out every dribble, every drop of his load.

Corinne swallowed it all down, then pulled her mouth clear, and let out a loud wail of pleasure as her flying fingers made her cunt explode, the orgasm washing over her, oh yeah. The night was off to a great start, getting fucked good and hard, and sucking a big cock while her nimble fingers took her into another orgasm, and she hadn't even gotten to her boyfriend's apartment yet.

She opened her eyes, and looked up. Jim extended a hand down to her, helped her up, and walked her over to her car. As they got dressed, Jim couldn't look away from Corinne's body as she slipped on that tiny G string, then the demi cup bra, and finally her dress. Watching Corinne doing what amounted to a reverse strip tease was as exciting as watching a regular strip tease.

Jim said, "Miss Calders, you must get the overdue fines paid, go down to the courthouse, and pay them. There is an amnesty period for people who voluntarily pay their overdue tickets. Don't get stopped again, or you may not be so lucky next time."

Corinne giggled, she had indeed gotten lucky.

Behind the wheel of their respective vehicles, Jim led the way back up to the main highway, and as he turned right, and headed back on his patrol route, he watched the TR-6 turn left, as Corinne headed for her date.

Jim was feeling much better, it was amazing what a hot encounter with a sexy 18 year old could do for his ego, not to mention his cock. His mind ran it back, the way he had pounded into her tight pussy, the tight grip of her warm, wet walls milking at his shaft, sucking every drop out of him. The tight sliding wet ring of pleasure, as her mouth sucked him back up to full glory again, then kept it up until her filled her mouth, and she swallowed every drop. Her boyfriend is one lucky man, having a hot babe like that to fuck and suck. Speaking of which, Bettie Jo was hoping to see him after they were both off work, and he didn't intend to disappoint. She was 20 years old, he could tell from her eyebrows that she was a natural blonde. Did she have her pubic region smooth and bare, a thick, lush pelt, was it neatly trimmed, a landing strip, his cock strained against his zipper as he pictured her nude, the voluptuous curves, the solid, sexy bigness of her body, oh god, if she fucked as good as she looked, it was going to be hot. He checked his watch, it was 8:00 PM, and he cruised along, it was a quiet night.

************************************************** ************************************************** ************

Corinne's body was trembling with lust, her encounter with a BIG cop had amplified her desire for more, her pussy was virtually dripping as she wheeled up in front of Dave's apartment.

When the door to apartment 202 opened, and she saw Dave, she virtually threw herself at him. She dragged him to the bedroom, and she gave him a show that a stripper would have been proud of, shimmying out of her dress, letting him see her tiny G string, her demi cup bra, thrusting her hips back and forth at him, peeling off her panties and bra slowly. She saw the hard bulge, and in her mind, she saw officer Jim. She fantasized that she was stripping for him, his hard eager cock pointing skyward.

As she pumped her pelvis toward him, she grunted, "Get naked, get you cock out for me now!"

As soon as he was naked, and she saw his 8 inches towering up, rock hard and ready for her, her pussy gave another gush of juices, and she pounced on him like a lioness taking down a gazelle. Corinne was too cranked up for any foreplay, she didn't need it, her pussy was dripping as she squatted over him, nudged against his cock head and with a loud growl, impaled herself. She felt the hard 8 inches splitting her open, nudging against her cervix, and his cock opened her up just enough, she felt the flow of officer Jim's cum start leaking out of her womb.

Dave was grunting, oh fuck, she was so hot, and wetter than he'd ever felt. The stream of cum pouring out of her womb surrounded his cock, oh god, the feeling was superb, and Corinne was giving him the most energetic ride she'd ever given him.

"Oh yeah, so hot, so wet, yeah baby!" Dave grunted.

The wet juicy squelch of her earlier encounter made Corinne almost crazy with lust, knowing that the officer's cum was surrounding Dave's cock, and he thought it was just her being extra juicy. That did it, and Corinne went into a full fledged fantasy, she imagined herself as she had been not too long ago. She could see it so clearly, her naked body splayed over the hood of a police car, her hands cuffed above head, then the hard spanking, her white cheeks getting a tanning. She rubbed her hands over her bottom, feeling the slight sting of her well spanked cheeks, then that big, hard cock between her thighs, the stuffing as his thick, hard cock drove into her. It had been so fucking hot, her eager cunt stretched and fucked hard, oh god, she was gonna cum so fucking hard. Remembering the throbbing and pulsing of officer Jim's rock hard prick, exploding and squirting wildly right into her womb, filling her up with a hot load of his spunk, took her over the edge.

"Fuck, oh fuck, so big so hard, so fucking hard, gonna cum, yeah, yeah, YEAH!"

Corinne's voice rose up to a shriek, the tight clamp of her inner pussy took Dave with her, and he thrust up hard against her, grunting as his cock erupted, pumping thick streams into the tight spasming vortex around his shaft, their mingled cries of orgasm filling the bedroom.

Dave's body was shaking as he spent his orgasm deep inside her, the tight milking grip was spasming crazily, he'd never had such a tight, milking grip, oh god, so good.

Corinne stayed atop him, keeping him buried deep inside her, until the rush of orgasm had passed. She smiled down at him, and as his cock began to deflate, she pulled free. She knelt on the floor, and Dave got the idea, he took position, and she quickly took him into her mouth. She liked being on her knees when she was sucking a cock, a subservient position to a hard, stiff, arrogant cock, demanding satisfaction, made her lust roar. She brought her oral talents to bear, eager to suck him back up to full glory again. Just like she had sucked officer Jim's back up, and her mind eagerly grabbed that stray thought, and once again, she was back in the remembered scene.

The cool night air, being on her knees on the soft grass, Corinne's mind pictured it, and her mouth watered, she was again on her knees, and as she remembered taking officer Jim's big cock into her mouth, she started to lick at Dave's cock, the mingling of his semen and her orgasmic juices made her body light up. As she engulfed Dave's cock, she thought about the cock she had just sucked, her mind went between sucking Dave, and sucking officer Jim. Her hands were quickly down at her pussy, she needed to cum, cum hard, fuck, she was still on fire.

Dave's growls of pleasure filled the bedroom as she expertly licked, sucked and laved at his pole. She could feel him building back up, just like officer Jim's big cock had built back up. Corinne could feel his cock quickly getting ready, and just like officer Jim's cock, she wanted to taste her boyfriend's thick load of whitewash. His cock jerked, hard as steel.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby, gonna do it, oh yeah, gonna fill your mouth baby, fuck, fuck YEEAAHHH!"

She quickly pulled her mouth back, keeping half his cock inside her mouth. She felt his cock start pulsing, and a gush of cum spewed all over her tongue, another spurt gushed in, then his cock was throbbing, pushing out the less powerful squirts and dribbles. That did it, and she tumbled into orgasm, moaning around his cock as her pussy exploded, radiating pleasure all through her. She kept him in, eager for every last drop, then, bobbing her head down one last time, her full lips clamped tightly around his prick, pulling back up slowly, milking at his shaft. Just like she had done for officer Jim, what it was like sucking every drop out of that big cock, as she did exactly the same thing to Dave's cock.

Spent for now, they lay together, drifting in the afterglow. As she felt the tiredness wash over her, sleep drawing closer, Corinne wondered, just before it took her, what officer Jim was doing at that moment.

April
07-02-2014, 10:46 PM
:applause: I feel like I need a cigarette and a cold shower after that one...

Thanks groomleader :)

groomleader
07-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Thank for the feedback April!

Part 3

Jim glanced at his watch, it was 10:30 PM, and he'd reached the far perimeter of his patrol district. He wheeled the cruiser around, and headed back for the station. It was 25 minutes away, and he'd be there to hand off his district to Roger Bellamy, the new guy, he'd graduated for the academy a month ago. His mind drifted, he thought of Bettie Jo, oh yeah, that hot, sexy, solid body waiting for him, and he could feel his cock stiffen in response as he thought about her sucking his cock, then being pinned to the bed by his cock, as he rammed into her. Wonder if she'd be up for being handcuffed, his prick stiffened even further as he pictured her spread out on her bed, cuffed to the headboard, and him taking his pleasure, the hot, burning furnace of her cunt clamped around his prick. He had that full head of steam going again, and he couldn't wait.

Back at the station, he shot the breeze with Roger and traded a bit of small talk. He wanted to tell him about that hot babe Corinne, what a wildcat she was, and what a first class fuck and suck she'd given him. But, Roger was fresh out of the academy, filled with all the high ideals about not abusing his position, no sexual contact between himself and the public while on duty, blah, blah, blah. Best not to let a rookie hear that, could make some major waves for him. Jim was able to justify his actions by remembering that she'd offered him anything, and he'd just accepted the offer. He didn't bully her into sex, no way. She'd just offered herself, and he took what she offered. He may have spanked her, sure, but it was obvious that she got off on it. It was also clear that she enjoyed it as much as he did, the way her body had squirmed and writhed on the Impala's hood, she'd been like a sex starved slut, the way she urged him on to slam her burning cunt as he pumped his prick into her, stuffing her tight, eager pussy as he took what she offered, and the fact that without him even asking, she'd given him the wettest, hottest, most enthusiastic blow job he'd ever enjoyed, and had eagerly swallowed every drop he pumped into her mouth. To his mind, he was in the clear, but still, he'd play the escapade close to the vest.

Right at 11:15, he left the station and dialed Bettie Jo's number with his smartphone. It only rang once before she answered it.

"I hope this is who I want to be calling me at this time of night."

She was keeping her voice neutral, until Jim replied, "Hey Bettie Jo, my shift is over."

Bettie Jo's voice dropped to a husky purr, "Umm, Jim honey, my favorite police officer. Are you going to come over here, and show me what you want? I'm just dying to get a look at your personal night stick."

"Oh yeah baby, I've been thinking about you all shift, I'm just aching to see you out of your uniform, and really show you what I want."

Her voice purred back, "The same way I've been wanting to see you out of your uniform!" She giggled, and continued, "I can certainly arrange that, ummm, sounds so wonderful, I'm wanting it as much as you Jim honey. I'm going to take a quick shower. I don't want to smell like the burgers and fried chicken I was serving tonight! I'll be all clean and fresh and dressed appropriately for you Jim honey."

"Okay baby, I'll get going, and I should be there in about 20 - 30 minutes."

"Wonderful, I'll be ready for you Jim honey" she cooed.

He pressed the END CALL button, and slid into the seat of his Mazda 626 sedan. His cock was eager, and he felt the straining at his zipper. He started the motor, and hit the road.

Bettie Jo started her shower going, she put on a shower cap to keep her hair dry, and stepped into the spray of hot water, lathering up the wash cloth, and running it all over her curvaceous body. Her measurements of 38-24-38 were the same as the late, great Mae West, and judging by the hot, horny looks the male (and a few female) customers sent her way, her curvaceous figure was very much admired. She rinsed herself off, and quickly toweled herself dry. Pulling off the cap, she let her hair out of the pony tail, it cascaded to just below her shoulders. She checked her nude body out in the full length mirror. Perfect. In her bedroom, she slipped on the attire that she felt was suitable for her officer Jim, covering it with a terrycloth robe, so the neighbors wouldn't get a free look when she opened the door. What she was wearing underneath the robe was for officer Jim's eyes only. She smiled, she was ready to rock his world. She heard his car turning into her street, and she lit the two candles in her bedroom. She loved to have sex by candlelight, and she went downstairs, waiting at the door for him.

Jim pulled up, he scanned the address, ah perfect, there it was. The house was a neatly kept bungalow, and the porch light was on, he could see a soft glow from behind the living room curtains. He climbed the porch steps, and rapped softly at the door. It opened quickly, and there she was. She was wearing a terrycloth robe, and she ushered him in. She closed the door, locked it, and turned to face him with a lust filled smile. She threw off the robe, and oh god. His cock reached full extension, she was wearing a red baby doll nightie.

Her voice husky, she cooed, "Take a good long look Jim honey, let your eyes drink their fill."

He saw the thin, gauzy see thru fabric, her 38 D breasts stood up firm, pushing out the front proudly, he could see the outline of her huge melons, topped with big, round very suckable nipples, the stiffness prominently poked out the front. The nightie was held together against her breasts with a red ribbon, the front open and parted in a fly away front, leading his eyes down, her waist nipping in, then the sexy flare of her hips, to where the nightie ended, level with her hips. Oh yeah, those wide, sexy hips, clad with a set of red, see thru panties that laced at the sides with red ribbons. She let him fill his eyes, then did a graceful turn, oh god, her ass was an assman's delight, big, shapely, full, firm, beautifully rounded cheeks. The bottom of her panties covered just half of her cheeks, they were also see thru, and he was hooked. Big and beautiful, with the hot sexy curves that got him the most. A body built for sin, dressed for serious sinning, and that was what he wanted.

She grinned as she turned to face him, and cooed, "So Jim honey, why don't we go to my bedroom, and you can show me what you want?"

Jim couldn't tear his eyes away as he followed Bettie Jo, those glorious globes of her fantastic rump kept his eyes in a lock. She led him into her bedroom, the room was cast in a golden glow by the candlelight, and the queen size bed had the covers turned down, ready for them.

She put her hand on his chest, and unbuttoning his shirt, she cooed, "First, let me strip you honey, I want to inspect your night stick."

On her knees, she opened his pants, and as she freed his cock, she saw it. Her eyes went wide, her breath caught, oh god, it was the biggest, thickest hardest cock she'd ever seen. It surged up, she wrapped her hands around it, listening to his moan of pleasure. It filled both her hands, with room to spare. She pulled down gently, the big mushroom head popped up. How big, 9, 10 inches, her mind spun, her biggest cock to date was her last boyfriend's, he'd been 6 inches, my god, the piece that officer Jim was packing was serious heat. Just the idea that her walls were going to be parted by that swollen head, then the feel of him stuffing her with that huge prick, her mind spun, she felt the gush of her juices start churning, her pussy was achy and throbbing. He had the biggest cock she'd ever been this close to, and she wanted it, she needed to feel that big boy parting her walls. She had a high sex drive, she brought herself off 2 - 3 times a day. She'd had so many things to do earlier in the day, she hadn't had the time to enjoy a do it yourself session today, she didn't care for a quick rub and cum, she liked to take her time, and fully immerse herself in a session that would have her shaking, crying and howling into a glorious climax. Her pussy was eager for action, and with officer Jim and his cock hard and eager, she was going to make up for lost time.

"Oh god, you pack quite a weapon there, Jim honey."

She smiled up at him, then started licking at the big, rounded knob, letting her tongue sweep all over that big head. Jim's growl of pleasure let her know she was on the right track. She took a few moments as a warming up, running her lips and tongue over the area where cockhead and foreskin joined, listening to his loud grunt of pleasure. Ummm, sucking his big hard cock was making her so horny, oh god, and in one swallow she took him in, slowly lowering her hot, sucking mouth down that pole, her hands released his cock, making room for her mouth to take him. She had him half way in before she pulled back, she hadn't had the good fortune to be able to suck a cock for months, she may have been built like a curvy man's dream, but she was no sleep around slut. She was going to work on his cock, let her mouth take it in slowly, and enjoy every inch.

Jim watched her as she got into a rhythm, her mouth was a tight, wet, sliding hot ring of pleasure. He watched her sexy head bob back and forth, taking him in inch by inch, oh god, she knew what she was doing, as she worked on him, then he felt the pleasure as she took in the entire 9 inches, he could feel her throat muscles contracting around the head.

Bettie Jo had great control over her gag reflex, she shivered with pleasure as she swallowed him whole, the swollen, fat head of Jim's cock snaked down her throat. She kept him there, letting him enjoy the feel of her throat muscles around his cock, then she pulled back, and gave him the best deep throat blow job he'd ever had.

Jim didn't want to blow off his load in her mouth, he wanted to be buried deep between her golden triangle when he exploded.

He said softly, "Bettie Jo, let me kiss your body all over."

She rose up, her eyes gleamed in the muted light, and she purred, "Umm, oh yes Jim honey, show me what you really want, you sweet man."

groomleader
07-15-2014, 02:46 PM
Part 4

Jim gently grabbed her head, and brought her forward as he pressed his lips against her, urgently, hungrily. Her lips parted, and their tongues came out to play, the feel of her tongue twirling with his made his cock throb. She was making little sounds of passion, and he wanted, oh god, he needed to sink his cock deep into her.

He took a step back, and pulling gently at the ribbon, her baby doll nightie parted at the top, and her splendid chest was revealed. Oh fuck, her melons were huge, firm and shapely, capped with equally big nipples, and he eagerly descended on them.

"Yes, oh yes Jim honey, suck my tits, lick them, suck them, nibble them, fuck, feels so good", Bettie Jo purred.

She cradled his head against her chest as he did what she wanted. Ummm, the feel of his hot mouth and agile tongue, working over her throbbing, reddened nipples, sent pulses of pleasure right into her tunnel, making her juices churn.

Jim ran a hand down, slipping under her panties, she could feel her lips, plump, hot and slick with her juices. He ran his fingertips along the seam, feeling the juices coating his fingers, Bettie Jo's gasps and sighs of pleasure surrounding him. He sank to his knees, and pulling gently on the laced ribbon that held her panties in place, they fluttered down to the floor, and Jim was face to face with her golden triangle. Oh god, so sexy, her lips were glistening with the slickness of her juices, she was totally bare and smooth around her entrance, with a neatly trimmed muff above, as blonde as the hair on her head. The tightness of her dark pink lips drew his tongue, and he lapped at her eagerly, tasting the flow of her inner essence.

Bettie Jo growled, umm, oh yes, Jim knew how to lick pussy. She felt the sizzles of his tongue making her walls quiver, oh yes, so good, so fucking good. Oh god, she couldn't wait any longer, she needed to be fucked, and fucked hard. Her pussy was aching for his cock, she needed to be filled, before she went crazy.

Bettie Jo panted, "Jim honey, cock, oh god, I need your cock, can't wait a second longer, fuck me now baby!"

The bed was right behind them, and Bettie Jo sank down onto the mattress, pulling Jim along with her. She felt his weight settle in between the spread of her thighs, the feel of that rock hard pole against her. He pushed, slowly, and Bettie Jo let out a long, low pitched sound of pleasure, as her walls gave way, and she was slowly, deliciously impaled. It felt so great, his big hard cock penetrating her fiery pussy and opening her up, her mind was whirling, her tight walls were being stretched to the max, oh god, officer Jim's cock was really taking her beyond.

When he was halfway in, she growled, "Now, ram it in, bury your cock, go deep Jim honey!"

She let out a loud howl as he did so, she felt the unopened part of her deep pussy getting split open, a zing of pain, but a flood of pleasure to counterbalance it. She brought her legs around his waist, tilting her hips up so he could drive every last bit into her. It felt so good, her pussy was stuffed to the max, as Jim bottomed out, his cock head nudging against her cervix, so deep inside her.

"Ummm, oh god Jim honey, you feel so good, now just fuck me honey, fuck me a long time" Bettie Jo purred.

Jim was happy to do so, and he pulled back and sank it in again, bringing more cries of pleasure from Bettie Jo. His mind flashed back, his cock sinking into Corinne, having her cuffed and spread over the hood of his cruiser. He'd gotten lucky in more ways than getting an excellent suck and fuck from a hot boxed 18 year old. If he'd brought his pent up need in, he'd probably been exploding in a minute, tops. With the urgent need to cum banked down, and needing to be built back up, he could give Bettie Jo the long fuck she desired. He brought his total attention back to the here and now, and enjoyed the ride. The heat and the clench of her tight young pussy around his cock was superb, his cock was bathed in her hot juices, he could hear the juicy squelch of her pussy as he drove in and out. He rode deep inside her, feasting his eyes on the way her awesome body squirmed beneath him, the bliss playing across her face, and the cries and moans of passion she made.

Bettie Jo was getting the best fuck of her life. Every in-thrust made her body vibrate with pleasure, every out-thrust made her pant with longing for his next in-thrust. She knew he was married, knew about the baby, and she had sensed that his wife had turned into some mousy little house wife that no longer wanted or needed it. What a cold fish his wife must be, if she could turn away his sexual prowess. The way her body was virtually singing with pleasure, she would never say no to his advances. She hoped that he would be coming to her, as often as he could. The feel of her body as he rode her, oh god, she wanted it again and again. He gave her a long, loving, plunging ride, he was like a midnight stallion, his cock so deep he was nudging against her cervix, oh fuck, she could feel the tingling, her orgasm was building up, oh fuck, cumming with a hard cock pounding deep inside her was going to make her cum so hard, it felt so all encompassing, oh yes, the wave was racing at her.

"Yes, oh yes Jim honey, gonna make me cum, gonna cum so hard, yes, oh god yes, yes YEEESSSS!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, and she could feel her pussy pulsing, squeezing and releasing on Jim's cock, her pussy was spasming crazily, and he was still driving into her, and another orgasmic wave raced at her.

"Yes, yes, oh god, cumming again, cum for me Jim, cum in me, explode your balls deep inside me!"

Bettie Jo let out another howl of orgasm, and Jim took in the whole scene, Bettie Jo almost naked save for the top part of her baby doll nightie, the howls of pleasure, the joy and delight playing across her face, her tight tunnel eagerly milking at him, and he went roaring over. He felt his cock jerk, swelling with orgasmic urgency, Bettie Jo's shriek as his cock head forced open the tight bottleneck of her cervix.

Jim growled, "Oh yeah baby, oh god, so good, so fucking good, creaming you deep inside, cumming baby, fuck YEAH!"

He felt the eruption, and his prick let go, he could feel the throbbing and pulsing of his rock hard prick exploding and squirting wildly into Bettie Jo's welcoming depths, his load splattering straight into her womb. The room was filled with their mingled cries of orgasm, their bodies shaking in shared sexual bliss as he pumped his hot spunk deep inside her.

Jim's cock pumped out the last dribbles before he slowly pulled out. He looked down at Bettie Jo, her body sweaty, her sexy melons heaving, her eyes stormy with lust, and her radiant smile as he lay down on his side next to her, so he could keep filling his eyes with the sight of her hot, sexy body.

"Jim honey, you just gave me the best fuck of my life, no lie, I've never felt it as good as that," she cooed. "I hope you can stay all night, I need to have your big, strong body right here, Jim honey."

Jim smiled, and he said, "I have no intention of leaving tonight baby, would you like to take a shower with me?"

Even though she'd just had one, Bettie Jo was happy to join him, and they passed around the soap. Jim took it and he started to stroke at her awesome curves, soaping her entire body, slowly, sensually, her moans of delight spurring him on. His hands, full of soap lather reached down, cupping her sex, caressing her. The sight of Bettie Jo's lush body, glistening with the water, dripping off her stiff nipples, got him fired up again. He wanted to lick her sweet young pussy, and make her cum all over his face.

Bettie Jo could feel herself coming back up, and she let out a sigh of pleasure as Jim rinsed the soap off her pussy with a handheld sprayer. There was a fold up bench along one wall, and he lowered it.

"Sit your sweet ass there baby, I'm gonna lick your sexy pussy until I make your toes curl" Jim growled.

Bettie Jo was happy to do so, she spread her legs, and hooked her hands behind her knees, pulling them up, spreading for Jim. He was on his knees, and she saw his eyes, wide and excited, gazing at the spread of her coral pink opening, her pussy open, drenched with her juices and naked to his gaze, it made her lust throb, and with a growl of want, his mouth plastered firmly against her pussy.

"Yes oh yes Jim honey, lick me, god I love to be eaten."

She could feel Jim do exactly that, oh god, his talent for pussy licking was amazing. Oh her officer Jim was more than just a big pistol packing man, he was also an awesome pussy licker, she could feel his long, agile tongue swabbing her pulsing folds in just the perfect way, her cries and moans of pleasure just urged him on to give her throbbing cunt the best lick job she'd ever had. He slid two fingers up her, settled in, then the sizzling pleasure as his fingers worked over her G spot. She felt the tremors tickling through her womb, then settling in right were his fingers were doing her so perfectly, she felt the building of a monstrous wave.

Incapable of speech, she howled, "Ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, ahhh, GAAAAHHHHHHH!"

It felt like a hammer blow of pleasure had struck her dead center, her voice rose up to a scream, and Jim's face was plastered with her girl cum as her pussy exploded in a gushing release, her body shaking and shuddering, in the grip of her most powerful, violent orgasm ever. It let up slightly, then came back at her, oh god, she was into multi-orgasms, one right after the other, she was delirious as she surrendered to the rapid fire pleasure. Her howls filled the room as she came, over and over. She was dimly aware of Jim pulling back, his fingers sliding out of her, as she shuddered though one last orgasm. It had been like nothing she'd ever felt before, it was like nothing else had existed except her body's demands, to cum, cum, just fucking cum like a screaming bitch in heat. Her eyes had a dazed expression, and Jim lifted her up gently, holding her close. She felt his cock, once again rock hard, and she was going give him the best suck job she could.

Jim watched as she went to her knees, and ran her tongue up and down his shaft, then concentrating on his cock head, eagerly swabbing the area where head and foreskin joined. Jim moaned, that was the most senitive part, and Bettie Jo demonstrated her skill at fellatio on his throbbing cock. He watched her head as she lowered her mouth, and took him in, her wet lips sliding down the shaft of his cock as her tongue played over it. Oh yeah, her mouth was so warm, wrapped around his cock, her mouth was salivating like a spigot as he felt his cock surrounded by a tight, wet sliding ring of pleasure. His mind flashed back to earlier, that 18 year old hot mouthed babe Corinne had given his a first class blowjob right after his cock had exploded deep inside her, and now, he was enjoying the same thing with Bettie Jo. After seeing how little taste his wife had for oral, he had started to wonder if all women hated giving blowjobs. Now he knew that ladies who knew how to suck enjoyed giving a blowjob as much as the lucky cock that was getting sucked enjoyed it, and his cock had been damn lucky tonight.

Bettie Jo enjoyed hearing his sounds of pleasure as she got into a rhythm of her blowjob, she loved to suck cock, and she'd become very, very good at it, ever since her 18 year old brother had taught her how to suck his cock when she was 15. Her mind drifted back, remembering the first time, that thick rush of sperm that filled her mouth, her brother was a shooter, and it had quickly overflowed her mouth, 2 more large shots were sprayed over her face by his throbbing, pulsing cock. The taste had been amazing, and she'd become a first class cock sucker, she learned how and where to kiss, lick and suck. She smiled inwardly at the memory, then concentrated on the cock filling her mouth. She bobbed her head back and forth, taking him in bit by bit, up and down, feeling Jim's hands gently caressing her head, stroking her hair. Ummm, she loved that, and with one big gulp, she heard Jim's gasp of pleasure as she swallowed him down to the balls, her throat muscles contracting around the head as his cock snaked down her throat. She kept him there for a few seconds, so he could feel the fluttering of her throat around his cock, pulled back, and swallowed him whole again, letting his swollen cock head slide down her throat.

After that first time, she had sucked her brother's cock every day, she couldn't get enough of his cock exploding in her mouth, filling her with a rush of gooey, thick cum. It was obvious how much her brother got off on being deep throated, and she used his cock to learn how to overcome her gag reflex. Bettie Jo now had great control over her gag reflex, she shivered with pleasure as she felt Jim's cock going deep, having the fat swollen head slithering down her throat, and she worked over his cock with all her talents, eager for him to fill her mouth, to her, a blowjob was never complete without the thick, gooey cream filling her mouth.

Jim was letting out continuous grunts of pleasure, oh fuck, his cock was getting the best suck job ever. He looked down, saw that head of sexy blonde hair, her mouth eagerly riding up and down on his pole. He looked ahead, and noticed the full length mirror he was facing, he could see it all, Bettie Jo's big, delicious ass, her naked backside, kneeling between his legs, her head bobbing up and down. He could feel it start to rise, then he felt one of her hands wrap around his balls, squeezing gently. Oh yeah, the sensation was amazing, and he could feel his cum quickly rising, his cock jerked, steel hard, and he was on the verge.

"Fuck, fuck, gonna cum baby, fuck, yeah, YEAH!"

Bettie Jo pulled her mouth back until the top half of his cock was in her mouth, she wanted to taste his load, and Jim grunted as his cock went off, he fired two thick ropes into Bettie Jo's eager mouth, the wet spray of warm gooey cum spewing all over her tongue. She kept him in, sucking out all the squirts and dribbles. Then she swallowed him whole one more, and used her lips to tighly milk him as she pulled back slowly, getting every last drop. Umm, another creamy, happy ending, his cum was delicious, and she eagerly swallowed every drop.

"Come to my bed Jim honey, and hold me all night long" she purred.

Relaxing in her bed, enjoying the afterglow, she turned to her side, and invited him to spoon her. He did, and he felt the pleasure of holding a warm, willing, sexy body close to him. He felt one of her legs drape over his, so she could feel as much body contact as possible, even in sleep. This was perfect, he was entering his regular 4 days off, and his wife and child were visiting her parents in upstate New York for a week. Great time to catch up on all the sex he'd been denied, he smiled as he felt the full, voluptuous body against his, and sleep descended like a dark curtain.

groomleader
08-13-2014, 11:50 PM
Part 5

When Nina Jarvis opened the door of her room, it was just past 3 AM. The babysitter was watching her son overnight, in her home. That was good, she was in no shape to take care of baby Brock at the present time. She had told her husband Jim that she was visiting her parents in upstate New York. That was a fine excuse, she knew that her husband and her parents disliked each other intensely, and she had told her Mom that she was going on a week long trip to Chicago, just to get away for a while. Her Mom told her not to worry, on the very slim possibility that Jim called them, she'd cover for her.

Once the flight landed at O'Hare International, a limousine was waiting for her, and she was quickly whisked to a large, luxurious mansion. She was met at the door by a honest to god butler.

"Ms. Jarvis, welcome, my name is Albert, please follow me, your room is ready for you."

Nina entered, followed by a brawny fellow carrying her luggage. Once she was in her room, and unpacked she could feel the tingles of building excitement. It was a big week, and she was eager to get down to it. She thought back to how it began...

...It had all started out so innocently, her post baby blues were getting her down, she had no desire to have sex with her husband Jim, and her friend Maureen Sargis had invited her to a party. At the party, it quickly developed into an orgy, and Maureen had persuaded her to stay, and try it out, let her hair down. To quiet any protests, Maureen had stripped her down, and placed her red headed pussy atop her mouth.

'Now, eat me baby, eat my pussy, lick me good, and make me cum all over your face!' Maureen purred.

The taste of Maureen's pussy was tangy, and very good, and she got into it eagerly. She hadn't had another woman since her last year in high school, her best friend Deborah Bracken and her had been lovers all that year, and she'd learned the pleasure of how to eat pussy the right way, and the exquisite pleasure of Deborah's mouth nuzzling at her pussy, expertly bringing her to orgasm. It was obvious that her pussy licking skills were still sharp, as Maureen's cries and moans of pleasure filled the air, she started to slowly rotate her hips atop her mouth.

Nina felt a hand parting her legs, and a body getting between her legs, crawling between the spread of her thighs. She felt the long knob end of a hard cock against the lips of her pussy. She tried to get up, tried to push Maureen off her, but Maureen grabbed her head, holding her tightly against her steamy opening.

'No, no you need this, I've seen you moping around, no more moping around. You're going to get good, hard fucking, the kind you need. Let her have it, baby!'

She felt the cock head slip inside her, then the rest of the cock was buried in one smooth push. She squealed, ummm, being stretched open, oh god, it felt so good, and she moaned into the soupy wetness of Maureen's pussy.

"Yeah, oh yeah baby, see how good that hard cock feels, just lay back and enjoy it baby, and lick me, oh fuck, make me cum all over your face!"

She could feel that hard 8 inches pulling back, then sliding deep again, getting into a good fucking rhythm, ummm, oh fuck, she shouldn't, she was married, eating a pussy wasn't cheating, in her mind, but wantonly taking a stranger's cock, that was cheating. Even as her mind tried to tell her to stop, her body wantonly betrayed her. The hard, plunging cock just felt too good, she loved the feeling of being stuffed over and over. Her body took over completely, and she started to hump her hips up to the hard, driving cock, and Maureen let out a howl of pleasure as Nina's talented tongue took her over, and Nina got the wettest, juiciest facial ever, as Maureen was a real squirter.

Maureen pulled back slightly, and cooed, "How does it feel baby?"

Nina cooed, "Oh god, it feels so good, I want my pussy filled to bursting with thick, hot cum!"

She heard a growl from the owner of the cock, and he started to pump hard, until his cock was jackhammering away deep inside her. Nina didn't even know who he was, he was just some hard cock for her fucking pleasure. That made her body burn, hot, anonymous fucking, with rock hard cocks, no names, no faces even, just plunging dicks drilling her. That took her over, and her scream of climax filled the room, as the cock's owner stiffened, and letting out a roar like a wild bull, exploded, gushing a torrent of thick hot cum deep inside her.

Maureen cooed, "Oh yeah, I thought you'd like it." She produced a blindfold, and slid it over Nina's eyes, then giggled, "No peeking now!"

Nina felt the first cock pull out, and in only a few moments, she felt another cock poised at her entrance, then sliding slowly into her. She could feel the cum of the first cock coating her walls, and encompassing the second cock, and she heard a grunt from the owner.

"Oh yeah, fuck, hot, wet cunt, ummm, gonna fill your tight box baby!"

Just as he started to ride her, pumping in and out, she felt her head being gently turned to the left, and she felt a cock pressing lightly against her lips. She opened her mouth, and let the cock slide past her lips, and she tightened her mouth around the cock as it slid in slowly. She heard a grunt of pleasure from the owner, as his 7 inches was now buried in her mouth. He gave her a moment to adjust, then began fucking her face. The cocks started to take her in tandem, pumping in and out, and their grunts filled the room. The cock fucking her cunt picked up the pace, she felt his body move faster, and faster, then he hammered his cock in to the balls, holding it there, letting out loud grunts as his prick exploded, another wave of cum splashing all over her inside walls. The cock buried in her mouth stiffened, she heard him grunt, "oh fuck, YEAH!" and his cock exploded, gushing the thick cum into her eager mouth. She was halfway to anther orgasm, and when the cocks pulled out, and were replaced by fresh cocks that quickly drove into her mouth and cunt, it took only a few pumps before she shrieked around the cock filling her mouth as her pussy was rocked by another shaking orgasm. Just as she felt her mouth get filled by another creamy load, the hard, milking action of her walls sucked the load out of the cock ramming her cunt, as he lost his load deep inside her.

Nina was the hit of the orgy, the gang-bang was in full swing, it went on and on, cocks would be shoved up Nina's cunt and mouth in tandem, and fuck her hard until they blasted thick, juicy loads into her mouth and her cunt. Then, as soon as they withdrew, 2 more cocks were ready to penetrate her wet mouth and dripping fuck-hole. Right next to her, Maureen was getting the same double fucking, her cries of pleasure spurring Nina on. The room was filled with the grunts and groans of the guys, Maureen and Nina's cries of orgasm, and the liquid sounds, their wet, juicy, well fucked cunts squelching as hard, horny cocks drilled them again and again. Nina sucked off and was fucked by 10 guys, 10 anonymous cocks that rammed her, gushed slick hot sperm into her, and she felt so alive, so fucking good. The next time Maureen invited her to a party, Nina didn't even hesitate, and again, the blindfold and the rock hard, anonymous cocks made for a long, hard, very enjoyable orgy. She'd taken to it like a duck takes to water, this is what she wanted, to be fucked and to suck off as many guys as could get it up for her. No faces, no names, just hard anonymous cocks, ramming her steamy cunt and filling her mouth over and over. And now, thanks to Maureen, she'd been invited to a huge orgy, put on by a very wealthy business man.

She thought of her husband Jim, working hard, putting his life on the line, and she felt the pang of her conscience. She was not unaware of how much she was breaking her marriage vows, but what could she do? Sex with Jim had become no more exciting that a handshake. Her friend had warned her, told her that the best way to fuck up a relationship, and to lose interest in sex, was to get married. She laughed it off, got married, and found out the hard way that her want for Jim's body, his cock, which she couldn't get enough of before they got married, plummeted, and she hated to deflect his advances. But she had discovered what she was, what her sexual needs were, and she had to be true to herself.

At 7:45 PM, a uniformed butler knocked on her door.

"Ms. Jarvis, 15 minutes."

"Thank you Albert."

She took out her costume, and put it on. She had a picture to help her as she arranged her hair, and pinned it into place. Securing her hair with the covering, and working a ponytail through the top were the most complicated things, the rest was easy. She put on the mask, and faced herself in the full length mirror. She was looking at herself dressed up like Barbara Eden from the TV series, "I Dream of Jeannie." Her harem pants and top were a lot more sheer, see-thru in fact. Her nipples couldn't be any more visible if she was naked, and the open crotch of the harem pants would allow free access to all the horny cocks that wanted to fuck a genie. Her mask was the kind you would wear for a masquerade ball, white with ruffles. The rest of her face was uncovered, but it wasn't like she lived here, she didn't know anyone in Chicago, and they didn't know her, so it was anonymous enough for her.

There was a knock, and she heard Maureen say, "Nina, are you there?"

She opened the door, and Maureen crossed in, they faced each other, smiling, as they took in each other's costumes. Maureen was wearing a very slutty school girl outfit, a pleated micro-mini skirt, white crotchless panties, knee high white socks, a regulation white blouse, that had only the bottom button done up, letting the rest of the blouse gap wide open. She was also wearing a masquerade style mask, in hot, fire engine red, and her hair was done up in pig tails.

Nina giggled and said, "If any school girl ever wore that to school, the first male teacher she came across would be fucking her tight little pussy before first class!"

Maureen smiled, and said, "Yeah, this'll get a few of the guests hot and bothered!"

At 7:59 PM, Albert tapped on the door, and said, "It's time."

Maureen grinned, and said, "Let's do it!"

Nina could feel her juices churning, she loved to feel a hard cock jetting into her mouth, his hot load splattering the roof of her mouth and her tongue, so she could taste all the thick, gooey wetness of his load. She also liked the ones that would grab her head, and force their prick as deep as possible, the balls touching her chin, the cock head tight against the back of her throat, the cock gushing thick juicy spurts straight down her throat. Having guys use her as a fuck doll, just an anonymous sex object, her tight, hot holes being used as receptacles for their pricks to dump their cum into her, just made her hotter. She loved being a slut, being fucked over and over, and tonight was gonna be the best gang bang ever.

Maureen and Nina went downstairs, and Albert was at a door, smiling, and as they entered the room, a loud cheer went up. The room was huge, filled with naked guys, and very stiff, eager cocks. Nina could feel the eyes hungrily sizing up her naked body, being 5'10" tall with natural blonde hair and green eyes, and measurements of 36-23-36, she knew that the cocks were eager to plunder her holes. Right next to her, Maureen was getting her fair share of hungry, lust filled looks, she was 2 inches shorter than Nina, a little heavier, with big beautiful breasts. Maureen had hazel eyes, and brunette hair, very pretty with a neatly trimmed pussy, unlike Nina's which was shaved bare and smooth. The men were all wearing masks that covered more of their faces, that was good, it was meant to be anonymous. Four more ladies came in behind them, one was dressed as a slutty nun, another one was costumed as a slutty school teacher, a slutty witch, and the fourth one was dressed like a farmer's daughter, wearing a thin checkered shirt and the shortest, tightest pair of Daisy Duke shorts she'd ever seen.

Nina knew that there were three hundred men ready for the orgy. So as not to have them get fucked out, the men were divided, each of the ladies would get gang banged by 50 men per night. So, after 6 nights, all of them would have taken on every one of the three hundred cocks, it was perfect. The men split up into the groups of 50, and one group approached Nina, she could see the smiles, and she returned it, god, she was already soaked and dripping.

One of them, a big black fellow, powerfully built and packing a 10 inch rod, leaned in and growled, "Hey sweetheart, are you ready for us?"

Her mind whirled, a 10 inch cock stuffing her made her pussy even more of a wet, horny hole, she gasped, "Oh fuck, more than ready. My pussy's leaking like a sieve, I need you cocks to plunder my cunt and fuck my mouth!"

"Why don't we take you over to the doggy platform, and start you off right there baby?"

Platforms had been set up around the room, they were covered with thick padding, for doggy style, face to face, cowgirl style, and she nodded eagerly. She saw Maureen, her face full of a hungry need, being led over to one of the cowgirl style platforms. The platforms were arranged in a wide circle, so they could just turn their heads, and watch the other ladies getting their eager holes filled. Nina could see naked, horny men, hard stiff cocks lining up, all of them ready to fuck the hot, eager holes waiting for them.

The doggy style platform had a foldable middle. Nina took a kneeling position, and the table supported her upper body, there was a scooped opening for her face. The table was adjusted upwards, and she saw the great design. She'd be taken from behind, while her mouth, free of any obstruction, would be taking stiff hard cocks, the flexible table allowed her upper body to be adjusted to any desired angle, and her mouth would be hot and ready.

Nina felt hands stroking her ass, and feeling for her slit. A finger wormed its way inside, and slid around and around. She moaned as her cunt clutched tightly at the finger.

"Oh yeah, so tight, oh yeah baby, ever had a black dick?"

Nina grunted, "Not yet, I want it, I want that black monster stuffing my cunt, fuck me!"

She felt him take position, his cock head pushed against her, and she moaned with pleasure as it penetrated her dripping twat. She felt that monster sausage stuffing her, her cunt was on fire. She could see it as if she was watching from above, her lily white skin, natural blonde hair and green eyes, who had never had the pleasure of a black dick, getting her first reaming from the huge black cock fucking her tight white pussy. The idea of the contrast between his black body and her white body made Nina's cunt an eager, throbbing hole. She let out a loud growl of pleasure as his cock was jammed balls deep inside her, oh fuck, she'd never been opened so deep, it was fucking amazing. He grabbed her hips and plowed into her, again and again.

She turned her head slightly, saw Maureen riding a cock, pumping her hips up and down, while her mouth was gliding up and down a hard, black cock, she was letting out muffled grunts and growls of pleasure.

Nina's black fucker grunted, "Oh yeah baby, I love fucking tight white cunts, my black cock is gonna fill up your tight white cunt, fuck yeah!"

Nina growled back, "Yeah, ram that big black cock into me, fuck my tight, lily white cunt, then blow your steaming spunk right up me, fuck yeah, feels so good! Yeah, I'm getting my black cock virginity fucked away, pump your thick black juice into me, fuck me, fuck the lily white bitch, and give it to me!"

As he reamed out her throbbing pussy, he growled, "White cunts always love my big black dick!"

The table was adjusted, and her head was at the perfect angle, a hard, 7 inch cock was in front of her face, and she eagerly engulfed it, swallowing it to the balls on her first go. The grunt of pleasure urged her and, and she drew her head back up, and plunged down again. She easily got into a good rhythm, and the black cock started to fuck her harder, he was watching her give head, and he knew that she would be sucking his 10 inch bone before the night was out. That took him over.

"Oh yeah baby, I'm gonna fill you right up, your sexy white cunt is gonna get a full load of my black cock juice, yeah, oh fuck, YEAH!" he grunted as he slammed it in one last time.

Nina howled around the cock stuffed up her mouth as her pussy blew, she could feel his cock pierce her cervix, ready to flood her. Her inner cunt clamped tightly around his cock, spasming wildly, milking his big cock. She felt the gush deep inside, his load pouring hotly into her very womb, his cock pumped over and over, letting her muscles milk every drop out of him.

The cock she was sucking on started to jerk wildly, then it erupted, pouring a flood of cum, her mouth was filled, she swished his load around, her tongue slick with his gooey load, bathing his spurting cock as he gushed out the last little dribbles.

She felt the cock pull out of her well fucked pussy, and his voice said, "Thanks baby, fucking your sweet, white cunt was superb!"

The cock was pulled out of her mouth, and she gulped down the full load as she took another look over at Maureen. Two more cocks were keeping her mouth and her pussy occupied. Another hard cock was presented to Nina's mouth, as she felt a new guy get behind me, his cock nudging against her pussy lips. She grunted as she felt another big cock penetrate her.

Nina moaned and gasped, "Fuck me, oh yeah, fuck me hard, fuck it feels so good!"

She turned her mouth to the task at hand, and quickly had another cock in her mouth. This guy grabbed her head, and forced her mouth down his entire eight inches, she had learned how to control her gag reflexes. Like a good, live sex doll, she didn't want anything getting in the way of the hard cocks drilling her, just using her body for their thick loads, and she let him fuck her mouth. Oh fuck, it felt so good, both her holes getting fucked at the same time, and it took only a few minutes before both cock exploded, filling Nina from both ends. The feel of a slick, juicy load being shot straight down her throat, and another load being sprayed all over her tight walls took her over the edge, she writhed around, her body riding another orgasm that slammed her pussy as they unloaded.

Nina grunted with pleasure as her cunt and her mouth were again filled with another rock hard, horny cocks. The gang-bang was going full steam, it went on and on, a cock would be shoved up Nina's cunt, another one would be presented to her mouth, and fuck her hard until they blasted their thick, juicy loads into her. Then, as soon as they withdrew, two more cocks would penetrate her dripping fuck-holes. After the first eight guys had done her, she was moved to the cowgirl style table, and her orgasms were almost non stop. This was the position that made her orgasm easiest, and she really got into it, slamming her throbbing hole up and down more hard, horny cocks, turning her head to suck in another eager prick. After the next 8 guys had done her, she was moved to the face to face table, getting fucked hard into the padding as a cock would be fed to her eager mouth. Then, it was back to the doggy style table, as everyone who had taken her tight pussy was now going to get sucked off, and the ones who got sucked off would get to bury a load deep inside her tight fuck hole. She grinned as she saw her black cock man taking position.

"Yeah, oh yeah, I wanna taste your black cock, give my lily white mouth a full load of your big, black cock juice!" Nina growled.

"Oh yeah baby, take my cock at your own pace, let my big black cock feel the tight grip of your sweet, sexy mouth!" he said softly.

As she felt another hard cock enter her overheated pussy, she surrounded the black cock, and worked her mouth up and down. His grunts encouraged her on, and she worked on getting every last bit in, 8 inches, bob up and down, up and down, little by little, she had 9 inches, ummm, oh god, she was hotter than hell, and she wanted every bit. His grunts and growls told her he was close, and she kept up her oral attack. Behind her, the cock that was fucking her burst, flooding her hole, but she barely felt it, she was fixated on getting that black beauty into her mouth. With a slight twist of her head, she did it, the enture 10 inches was buried in her mouth. Her throat muscles fluttered around his cock, and that did it.

"Oh yeah, gonna flood your white mouth baby, suck every drop of my black cock juice, fuck, YEEEAAAAHHH!"

His cock started to pulse wildly, she felt the first shot gush straight down her throat, she pulled her head back just in time to feel 2 blasts of hot cum hit the roof of her mouth, she was swallowing, moaning around his meat, as he gushed his load, waves of cum spewing all over her tongue, until she had sucked out every drop.

When she released his cock, he murmured "Thanks baby, your mouth was just as hot and fuckable as your tight, white cunt!"

Nina took the next 2 cocks, and she was again fucked, and sucked cock, over and over again, she lost track of all the cocks that came at her, shoved into her mouth and cunt, and filled her at both ends as they dumped their loads. It was a long, very hard night for the six ladies, the room was a continual area of hot, horny sounds, grunts and groans, the sound of wet dripping holes being pumped hard, and cries and growls of orgasm. When she crept upstairs at 3 AM, the mixed cum of fifty men had been fired up into her pussy, and had filled her mouth.

Nina and Maureen climbed the stairs, side by side, their rooms were right next to each other. Nina asked her to come into her room, and they looked at each other. Seeing each other getting gang banged had been so erotic, they stripped off their costumes and it only took a few moments before they were on the bed in a tight 69. Nina's cunt was glowing with the heat of being fucked 50 times, as she shoved her face into Maureen's dripping pussy. As Nina started to suck on Maureen's well fucked pussy, she groaned with pleasure as Maureen's tongue slid up inside her. Nina ate her ravenously, tasting the mixed spunk of her 50 fuck partners, while Maureen eagerly licked and sucked at the dripping mess Nina's pussy had become. Very soon, Nina could taste the sweet cream of Maureen's juices, it set her own pussy churning her juices. They both exploded, pussies spasming wildly, shrieks of orgasm bouncing off the walls, as each gushed their own sweet cream into their lover's mouth.

Nina stretched, she felt so used, and it made her body tingle. Five more nights lay ahead, 250 more hard cocks to use them. Both ladies totally sated, they virtually passed out in each other's arms, it was exhausting, but it was what they wanted.

groomleader
08-15-2014, 01:42 PM
Bumped for readers following this series.

groomleader
09-19-2014, 11:36 AM
Part 6

Jim felt the bed moving, taking him into the area between sleep and wakefulness. He was irritated, he hated when Nina thrashed around, it always disturbed him. He felt the bed shift some more, than a hand took his cock, holding his stiff prick up by the base. A warm, wet silken pouch slid down over his cock, accompanied by a growl of pleasure that brought him up to full wakefulness. He opened his eyes to see Bettie Jo impaling herself, sliding her tight folds down the length of his cock. Jim groaned as he felt her hot, moist sheath wrapping around him like a silk lined glove. The sight of Bettie Jo, very naked and very horny, perched on his cock, got his morning off to a fantastic start.

"Good morning Jim honey", she purred. "I woke up, and your cock was so stiff and so hard, I couldn't let your beautiful cock not get a soft, warm place to fill up, ummmm, feels so good, I am so filled up. Lay back and enjoy honey, let Bettie Jo take care of your hard, morning wood."

Jim was happy to do so, he pulled a pillow under his head, and he watched the exciting spectacle of Bettie Jo pulling up slowly, then sinking back down again, right to the balls.

She purred, "Ummmm, oh god, yes, feels so fucking hard, so deep, so good."

Jim growled with pleasure as she again took him in balls deep, the snug feel of her silky folds around his cock was beyond compare. He reached down, his hands curling around her hips, as she started to rock herself on Jim's cock, with an excruciating slowness. Soon, her desire fired her up, and Bettie Jo couldn't keep the slow motion going. She started to ride Jim harder and faster, her sexy, wide hips pumping up and down. The feel of her wrapped tightly around his cock, stroking him again and again in that hot, wet silken pleasure grip got his spunk churning. Jim watched her succulent, gorgeous 38D's bouncing up and down in time with her thrusting motions, seeing the joy and delight play across her face as she rode him, took Jim towards the verge, he could feel his balls starting to tighten up, getting set to gush his morning load. Bettie Jo was starting to gasp, her orgasm was starting to race at her.

"Fuck me, oh yes fuck me, damn it feels so good, fuck, fuck, fuck!", she gasped.

The tight grip of her inner sheath sucked at Jim's cock, urging him to shoot deep into her. He held onto it as long as he could, until his nut sac was cinched up tight, his balls locked in firing position. He could feel his cock swelling urgently, a loud cry of pleasure from Bettie Jo as he again pierced her cervix, and he went over the edge.

Bettie Jo gasped, "Yes, oh fuck yes, I'm gonna cum, cum in me Jim honey, cream my cunt, fill my womb, oh fuck, I'm cumming, fuck, oh yes, YESSSSS!"

She exploded with a howl of pleasure as inner muscles clamped tightly around Jim's cock. Watching Bettie Jo's nude body in the throes of climax made his cock steel hard, her pussy rippling with the exciting tight spasms again, milking Jim aching cock tightly. With a roar of pleasure, Jim arched up into Bettie Jo, letting the spasms run the length of his cock as he erupted. His cock squirted wildly, spraying his large morning load right past her cervix, filling up her womb as the fiery heat of her inner sanctum sucked at him, wanting every drop he could pump into her.

Bettie Jo growled with absolute pleasure, riding her orgasm, feeling the throbbing and pulsing of Jim's rock hard prick exploding and squirting wildly in her, the heat of his hot spunk creaming all over her womb. It was like absolute paradise, she adored the feeling of his eager, solid prick pulsing so deep inside her, as he blew his hot load deep inside her silken wrap.

As their orgasmic rush ebbed, Bettie Jo smiled down at Jim. She lowered her body down, and let him enfold her in his arms, holding her close, his cock still stiff, still snugged tightly inside her. God, he was the most gorgeous man she'd ever met, and he was a first class lover. Kind, considerate, wanting to give rather than take during lovemaking, he was what a real man should be like. She'd had 3 boyfriends in her life, she had dumped the last bum two years ago. She got more out of her masturbation sessions, where she could stroke, caress and tease her body, then any of her clumsy teen boys had been able to provide. Clumsy clowns, she needed a real man, an older, more mature fellow. Ever since Jim had started coming into the diner two months ago, when he was assigned the patrol route that Bob's Diner was on, Bettie Jo had been fantasizing about him. Even though he was married, he was fair game for her self love fantasies, and she'd stroke and caress her body fully, enjoying torrid masturbation sessions as she pleasured her body wantonly, imagining Jim making hot, steamy love to her, his cock buried deep inside her, the eruption of his load filling her up, and she'd growl and cry out with pleasure as her body felt the waves of sweet orgasmic relief wash over her. After the first couple of weeks, she got more excited, when instead of once or twice a week, he'd started coming in every time he was on duty, and he'd always take a table in her section. She decided to flirt with him. She always unbuttoned the top three buttons of her uniform, just for his eyes, when she went to his table, and she made a point to bend down towards the table, encouraging Jim to feast his eyes on her 38D melons. She felt the heat between her thighs, when Jim took advantage of her offer, ogling her breasts as much as he wanted, and Bettie Jo was more than happy to keep them on display just for his eyes, as long as he wanted. When he'd voiced what he was thinking last night, her heart beat like a drum. Oh god, she couldn't let the chance go, and she'd quickly written her phone number and address down. She purposely walked with that sexy sashaying motion as she returned to the counter, letting Jim get a long lingering look at the sexy swing of her hips, her rump moving in a harmonious rhythm, to add some extra oommph to the invitation. She hoped that he'd take it, very soon, and he had, and here he was in her bed. She felt that life couldn't be any better than it was right at this time.

Jim said softly, "I'm off duty now for the next four days, and I'd be spending them alone at home. I don't want to do that, I want to spend my days off with you. After the fantastic lovemaking you showed me, I need a lot more of that. I cannot let this be a one time happening, do you feel that way about me?"

Bettie Jo felt her feelings soar, she cooed, "Oh god, yes, I feel exactly the same way. I don't want you as a one or two night stand, I want you a lot more than that. I have the next two days off, and I want to spend them with you, and help you make up for the sex you've been denied. I don't want to be a home wrecker, though."

Jim said, "Well, my wife seems to have gone off sex, or at least gone off sex with me. I think she's playing around behind my back. I can't prove it, call it a hunch. She has left me to my own devices, and now that my sex life has returned, I can't return to monk like existence."

Bettie Jo whispered, "I understand Jim honey. My sex life was a nothing also, guys my age are fumbling jerks. I've had three boyfriends, and all of them couldn't even match masturbation. Last night and this morning has showed me what a real man is like, and I can't let that go either. I want you to come to me whenever you want, after work, my days off, anytime, and my hot, eager pussy will be all nice and creamy for you Jim honey."

Jim smiled at her, and he said softly, "Well, let's begin with the next four days, for a start!"

Bettie Jo watched as Jim reached down, gently spreading her legs apart, and sliding her face down towards her pussy. Oh god, she adored oral, and she let Jim know.

"Oh yes Jim honey, I love to be eaten, lick me baby, so sweet."

Between the spread of her thighs, Jim gazed at the spread of her opening. He could see her inner walls, lined with the remains of his load, and the idea that he was going to be licking her juices mixed with his own cum gave him an erotic thrill.

Bettie Jo could feel Jim lightly kissing her way from her navel down through her neatly trimmed blonde muff, then he kissed her folds, still spread open and swollen with sexual excitement. Then Jim licked her inner thighs and all around her entrance, teasing her, keeping his mouth just away from her quickly creaming center.

Bettie Jo growled lovingly, "Jim honey, you quit teasing me, get your mouth in there, and give Bettie Jo what she needs!"

Jim was happy to do so, he slid his mouth inwards, and Bettie Jo let out a sigh of pleasure as the tip of his tongue softly probed her vagina. Her sigh rose up to a growl of pleasure, as his tongue burrowed into her, as deep as he could sink it. He licked her deep, tasting the mixture of their combined passion, and found the mingled taste not only enjoyable, it also fired his lust up to new heights. He brought his fingers in, gently spread her lips apart, and he went at her with vigor, wildly licking at her steamy juices, eager to taste every bit of her.

Bettie Jo's body was soaring, oh god, Jim was not only a first class cocksman, he was a first class pussy licker. Her silken center had never been so skillfully licked, kissed and doted on the way Jim was doing her. She felt his tongue slide up, grazing her clit, and two fingers burrowed deep.

"Oh yes Jim honey, lick me there, oh god, right there, make me cum Jim honey."

She felt his fingers curl in, and he started to polish her G spot, she let out a loud howl, oh god, she thought the G spot was some kind of myth, but as Jim's talented fingers polished the right spot, she felt the biggest orgasm of her life build, it was going to hit her so hard.

"Oh my god, gonna cum, gonna explode, yes, yes, FUUUUCCCCKKKKK!"

She felt the crashing wave of a huge orgasm hit hard, her pussy felt like it was exploding, her sheiks of pleasure filled the bedroom, and her pussy started spraying her girl cum crazily, jets of it spraying Jim's face down. Her body was flopping around on the bed, she felt totally out of control of her own body as her pussy wrenched over and over again, her orgasm hitting her in waves that went on and on, she was light headed, close to passing out when the rush finally abated, and she flopped down, delirious. She'd never felt anything like it, and it was not lost on her that an older, more experienced fellow who knew how to make love brought her to that plane of pleasure. She saw Jim's face above her, grinning, totally soaked with her cum, then the wonderful feeling of his revived hard on, nudging against her.

"Oh yes Jim honey, take me again, you make such wonderful love to me, sink it deep."

Bettie Jo let out a long, pleasure filled sound as Jim did exactly as she asked, she brought her legs up, and crossed them around his waist, and let out a grunt of pleasure as Jim's cock thrust deep, in one smooth motion, his cock was now stuffed snugly in her silken pocket.

Jim's growl of pleasure joined hers, as he felt the hot, wet wrap take him in again, balls deep. He pulled back slightly then thrust deep again, listening to Bettie Jo's soft cries of pleasure as he got a rhythm going, ummm, she was so tight and so wet, Jim reveled in the feeling as his cock worked on building up another load. The sound of her wet juices squelching around his cock as he plunged deep, the sounds of pleasure, the joy and delight playing across Bettie Jo's face, the glow of sexual heat in her eyes, made the building up more than worthwhile. His cock jerked, swelling up urgently, and his cock head pierced Bettie Jo's cervix.

Feeling the parting, Bettie Jo's gasped, "Yes, oh yes, so stiff, so hard, cum Jim honey, cum with me, cum in me now, cream my womb, yes, yes, yes, FUUUCCCCCKKKK!"

Bettie Jo let out a passion filled shriek, and she felt her orgasm clutch her, and start to shake her body in that pleasure grip. Her pussy spasmed crazy, the hot wet walls milking eagerly at Jim's cock, her body writhing and shaking, pinned to the mattress by her lover.

Jim thrust deep one last time, and his cock erupted, gushing a thick volley, spraying his load deep inside Bettie Jo's womb, Bettie Jo could feel the heat of his eruption deep inside, spreading all over her womb, ummm, that felt so good. Jim was thinking the exact same thing, the tight walls milking at his cock, made him gush every last drop into her demanding pussy. He'd never felt such a tight, pleasure filled grip around his cock.

Once more sated, Jim flopped down next to Bettie Jo, and her pulled her into his arms, and held her close in the afterglow. How long this could go on for, Jim didn't know, but he knew one thing. Bettie Jo's natural charms and assets were going to be bringing him back, again and again. With four days off until his next shift, and Bettie Jo as eager as him, he was going to be making up for the sex he'd been denied, and she was going to be his lover for as long as possible, he hoped it would be a long, long time. He told Bettie Jo what he was thinking.

Bettie Jo whispered, "Oh yes Jim honey, that's what I want, I want you for the long term. I don't want to break you away from your son, but when a wife doesn't want to give a sexy man like yourself what he needs, you shouldn't have to live a sexless life. I think your wife is insane. You are the best lover I have ever had, you know what you're doing, you want to give as much as possible. I have never had any one even close to as fantastic a lover as you are Jim honey. You can let Bettie Jo take care of you Jim honey, I'll want your lovemaking as much as possible."

mmessner38
11-12-2014, 10:14 PM
More about the waitress or the girl please.