PDA

View Full Version : Forced by an angry girl's dad.

vorgankk
08-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Subtle whiffs of sex, cologne, and water-lilly scented body spray filled the room.

"Mmph..."

Soft whimpers of pleasure escaped Julie's lips as her boyfriend, David, skillfully wriggled his cock inside from behind. Neither of the two were virgins, but Julie had only been with two guys. David, on the other hand, was a bit more experienced. Since freshman year, he had screwed 23, now 24, girls at Rock Bridge Highschool to include all of the varsity cheerleaders, and most of the softball team. He was 18, life was good!

"Oh, my god!" Julie cried out in shock and ecstacy as David pulled her hips, fully burying the remaining third of his cock to the hilt.

David's cock, although not freakishly huge, was undeniably inches longer than all the other boys in his school. This conclusion was based on his own locker room comparisons. But, more important than size, he knew how to use it. David would always start out slow with a new girl, and would not penetrate until she was absolutely squirming and begging to have just the tip inside her. And with his 6'1" chiseled frame, blue eyes and sandy blonde hair, it didn't take much. Most girls would become placid at the mere sound of his voice. Julie was no exception.

"A... Ahhh!" Julie struggled to maintain focus as the first of a long string of orgasms rippled through her quivering ribs.

Julie was not some prized conquest that David had been chasing. In fact, they had been planning to fuck for quite some time, but opportunities were limited. Her overly strict parents were away for the weekend, her father on a hunting trip to their cabin some 70 miles away and her mother gone for the week with some church group. Julie was supposed to be spending the weekend at her friend, Jenna's house. Chances to get laid in Julie Richard's house were few and far between, so Julie was going to enjoy a good fucking while she could.

"That's my girl... Squeeeze that dick, baby!" David commanded, one hand on Julie's back, the other supporting her petite chest.

Julie was your typical 90 pound, sexually deprived, skinny, young, brown haired cheerleader type - although her parents didn't allow her to do school sports. This encounter with David was a much needed break from her overly controlled life. Julie's eyes rolled back in her head in compliance with David's request. She squeezed, and relaxed, trembled and squeezed...

"What the God damned FUCK is going ON in here?!?"

Everybody scrambled to cover themselves with sheets and blankets. There at the foot of Julie's bed stood the beast of a man that was her dad. Mr. Richards, 6'6", pure redneck and all muscle, was not someone you wanted to piss off. To see him on the street, you may think he was some sort of backwards mountain man, although he prided himself in being well read and educated.

"Daddy... I..." Julie sobbed.

"It's Ok, pumpkin. You're not in trouble; It isn't your fault. We'll talk about this later." Julie's father spoke to her in soft and soothing tones.

"YOU!" Julie's father pointed one thick finger at David, who was currently scrambling to put on clothes.

"M-me? Y-es, sir." David replied.

"How did you get here..?" Julie's dad stared at the boy, one hand stroking his burly beard.

"I-I had someone d-drop me off a-at the overpass... Then I-I walked the r-rest of the w-ay." David replied, not usually one to stutter.

David had hiked a mile to Julie's house so that no suspicious vehicles would be seen by their only neighbor on the way. Julie had told Jenna's mom she was going to the library before coming over, and had simply rode the bus home from school that afternoon.

"Ok, fair enough... Come with me." Julie's dad stated in a much calmer tone.

"Daddy, what are you going to do to him..?" Julie prosted.

"Well, he can't stay HERE, pumpkin! I've got to take this young man home! He has, after all, worn out his welcome." Julie's father gestured around the room with an overly friendly tone.

"Oh, God, you're not going to hurt him, Daddy? Please..." Julie begged.

Mr. Richards remained silent.

"Can... I come..?" Julie asked sniffling, not wanting to impose.

"Oh, I think you've cum enough." Mr. Richards remarked, proud of his own twisted sense of humor.

David's mind whirred, trying to come up with ways to apologize, to get out of going on this car ride, and to make things right. But Hallmark doesn't make a "Sorry I fucked your daughter while you were supposed to be gone," card. The ball was in Julie's dad's court. Involuntarily, David loaded up into Mr. Richards's pickup and watched Julie disappear through the back window on this late autumn day.

"Mr. Richards, I am sooo sorry..." David stated, figuring it was worth a shot.

"No, you're not." Julie's dad replied flatly without taking his eyes off the dirt road.

"You done fucked half the girls in this county, boy!" Mr. Richards went on.

"If you was sorry, you'da been sorry a long time ago, and then you'da changed by now." Mr. Richards lectured uncomfortably.

"Look, boy, it's like this. We all like to fuck. It ain't nobody's fault, it's just the way that we are. We're wired like that." Mr. Richards babbled to his captive audience, "But we gotta have enough respect for ourselves, and respect for our neighbors to where we don't do each other dirty like that."

David nodded, willing to agree with anything this crazy man had to say. The gravel road crunched slowly on. This dirt road separated Mr. Richards's house from civilization by almost 2 miles, with only one other house near the entrance. The house was only a mile away from the overpass, but that was via an overgrown foot trail. Nobody ever came out this way except for friends and family. Mr. Richards liked it that way.

"Ahh shit," Mr. Richards cursed, "we got a flat tire."

The passenger window rolled down as the truck came to a stop. David hadn't noticed the truck driving any differently, but didn't want to piss Julie's dad off.

"Lean out the window and see which one's gone bad." Mr. Richards instructed.

David nodded and stuck his head out.

"Not this one..."

"Lean out a little farther, check that back one out!" Mr. Richards urged.

"Nope, not th-k--khh..."

The truck window rolled up, trapping David's neck in the car door.

"Hey, I think my head's stuck." David called out, turning his head to alleviate the pressure.

"I know!" Mr. Richards smiled, though David could not see.

"What the FUCK, man!?" David demanded an explanation.

"What the FUCK is RIGHT!" Mr. Richards declared, pulling David's pants and boxers down.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" David thrashed and yelled.

Though he tried, David could put up very little resistance. He reached back to pull his pants up, but the window prevented his head from pulling free. He tried the window controls - locked! David kicked at Mr. Richards with his feet and punched the glass, but it would not break.

"Hey now! Don't you be messin' up my truck!" Mr. Richards scolded, grabbing one of David's arms just above the elbow.

"Fuck you, man!" David cried out, coughing and choking, defiant to the end.

"Well," Mr. Richards laughed, "bad choice of words, but if you insist..."

"NOOO-O-O!" David's voice cracked as his arms were bound at the elbows with his own belt.

Mr. Richards tossed David's bottoms and shoes aside, then flung his own pants onto the floor. Out of his coat pocket, he produced a cylindrical container of hand cream which he applied liberally to David's asshole.

"PLEEEASE!" David begged.

"You gonna THANK me for lubing you up here in a minute." Mr. Richards declared, his demeanor the same as if he were preparing a roast for the oven.

David couldn't see what was going on, but could feel the burly man scoot closer. Then he felt a rigid cock nudge his balls forward. David held his breath in preparation for a monster cock to enter his ass...

But it didn't happen... At least not yet. Julie's dad leaned forward, reached around and milked David's cock.

"Hmm, that's some mighty impressive sausage you got there!" Mr. Richards proclaimed, smelling his hand afterward.

"So... This is what my pumpkin smells like." Mr. Richards inhaled deeply.

"Smell!" Mr. Richards demanded, mashing David's nose and mouth with the same hand.

Though he resisted, David's nose was filled with the smell of chewing tobacco, cock, and Julie's sweet cunt. His own cock snaked its way to live, completely against his own wishes.

"Uh-huh. Smells nice, doesn't she?"

David remained mum.

"Just trying to make a bit of conversation here." Julie's dad huffed, all the while stroking David's shaft and cupping his balls.

David didn't want to admit it, but this was starting to feel good. His cock was now swinging fully erect between his legs, his balls remained heavily loaded with cum that was meant for release inside of Julie. Mr. Richards's cock, prodded and wandered menacingly around David's personal regions but did not try to penetrate his ass. Instead, Mr. Richards pulled David's scrotum into a sort of stretched skin ball-sack vagina and began slowly fucking it.

"Ngrr..." David groaned, struggling to maintain an open airway.

"Alright, I'm going to let your arms go now, long as you behave yourself, OK? No more trying to tear shit up!" Mr. Richards offered.

"OK." David sighed, accepting his fate.

The belt came off his elbows. David grabbed the handle above the windshield with one hand and the back of his seat with the other. Now that he could breathe easier, he shifted his knees outward to better support his weight. Everything about this situation was wrong, but David felt his entire body becoming more and more aroused. He tried to fight the urges, but found himself breathing heavier and no longer trying to pull away as the burly man proceeded with his foreplay. Subtle twinges emanated from his crotch.

And then, David felt the cock shift from his inner thigh areas to the small opening between his ass cheeks. David prepared for the worst as Mr. Richards's cock gently pressed harder and harder. David clenched his teeth, tightly shut his eyes and then...

The cock was in..? David couldn't tell how deeply, but he was undeniably penetrated. Out of curiosity, he reached back with his hand and traced the large shaft to where it disappeared inside him. But the cock wasn't painful at all! David's mind had convinced him to prepare for a sensation somewhere between red hot razor blades and a baseball bat. Never in a million years did he think he'd let another guy screw him in the ass, and though it was a tight fit, this wasn't all that bad.

"Told ya you'd be glad I lubed you up first!" Mr. Richardson said as David stopped clenching and relaxed.

Aside from his heavy breathing, David remained silent. He never wanted this, and he still didn't want this. His body was being taken against his will. David clenched his ass muscles and raised his hips forward when he caught himself pushing back into the thrusts. He wasn't gay, and told himself he never would be.

In response, Mr. Richards grabbed David's hips and pulled him back onto his cock. David gasped, as he had not yet taken this much cock, and the base was significantly thicker. Pain was now mixed in with the pleasure, but it was nothing he couldn't handle. David could also feel the balls pat his ass with each thrust.

"Mmnh..." David moaned, torn between protest, pain and pleasure.

Mr. Richards paused briefly to turn on the ignition and start the air conditioner.

"It's feelin a tad bit warm in here!" Mr. Richards toyed with David.

The icy blast of air felt really good, and David could feel his nipples getting hard. Meanwhile, his engorged testicles slowly began pleading for release.

"No, no, no, don't you fucking dare!" David thought to himself, horrified at the thought of getting off to this.

The pounding picked up in intensity, and testicles slapped David's bare ass with every sweep. Strange pulsing/tingling sensations began to emanate from the base of his cock and travel downward toward his rear. He could no longer deny that the cock in his ass was starting to feel reeally good. He didn't understand why his body would turn traitor against him and find pleasure in something he was so strongly opposed to. He liked pussy, period. End of story. He was...

Cumming..?

The tingles and twitches under the base of his cock grew in intensity, and he heard a few small drops of his cum drip down onto the seat. He fought the urge to release, but the hands gripping his hips and the relentless pounding in his rear was making it hard to concentrate. The pressure built up once more past the point of no return, yet still he held on tight...

Mr. Richards sensed the building excitement, thrust and held his cock as deep as it would go, all the while gripping the base of David's cock.

"GYAAHHHHH!" David howled.

David had the most massive orgasm he could have ever imagined as his load shot all over the door, seat and window. His muscles went insane and clenched down on Mr. Richard's dick. He could now feel every little pulse of the cock inside him. He dared not move for fear of what that may feel like in his overstimulated state.

Mr. Richards pushed in deep, moaned and sighed as David's muscles clenched down, resulting in a super-tight fit. With his cock as deep as it could go, he gripped David's hips and grinded them in a clockwise motion onto his cock. David whimpered while he shivered in the steady stream of cold air from the dash.

Ready to cum, Mr. Richards plunged into David with all his weight, gripped David's muscular breasts and unloaded with several loud grunts of pleasure. David felt as though he was going to be pushed right through the glass that had him trapped. He held his breath, the n everything went black.

When he regained consciousness, he was fully dressed, buckled into the passenger seat and no longer trapped by the power window. His ass felt funny, sort of tingly, and his neck ached from all the attempts he had made to pull free. Gradually, he regained his bearings.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Mr. Richards beamed an overly cheerful smile.

Several lemon scented moist towelettes littered the floor.

"You musta vagal'd out. It happens sometimes." Julie's dad educated.

Although he didn't fully understand what that meant, David was fairly sure it had something to do with passing out. David surveyed the surrounding terrain.

"We'll be on the main road in just a second. You haven't been out for very long," Mr. Richards went on, "I'll have you home in a bit."

David curled up and stared out the window, completely exhausted. He tried to make sense of it all, but didn't really want to think about it.

"Well, I guess I'll let you come and see my Pumpkin some time if you want... Seein' as how we see eye to eye now." Mr. Richards stated.

What was this guy, fucking nuts?!? David was NEVER going back to Julie's place. EVER.

"You want to stop for ice cream?" Mr. Richards went on.

David shook his head to indicate that he did not.

With one large finger, Julie's dad turned on the radio. Johnny Cash filled the speakers. David just wanted to go home, take a shower and go to bed.

After countless country songs and commercials to come dine at Velma's, David was finally home.

"You come back any time!" Julie's dad smiled widely as David exited the vehicle.

Mr. Richards drove off as David entered the house. David's mother was on the phone, busily yapping with one of her friends. This was all fine as far as he was concerned. He really didn't want anybody to see him as he headed for the shower. He let the warm water rain down on him until it became cold.

David had trouble sleeping that night, and he lay awake in bed until 2:00 AM. Desperate for sleep, he began thinking about Julie and all the other girls he fucked over the years as he gently stroked his cock. Masturbation had been his go-to remedy for sleepless nights for quite some time. But he was having trouble getting into it until...

David's mind wandered to the ass pounding he had taken earlier that day. His cock sprang to a rock-hard full attention. He grabbed some lotion and slipped one finger into his ass... It felt good! He then slipped in another, which felt great! Soon he found himself up rummaging about his room for something suitable to stick up his ass. His heart raced. He had never done anything like this before, but the sensations and events of today had somehow changed him. Straight or gay, he didn't care. He just needed something in his ass right now!

A remote control proved to be more challenge than he could manage. The handle of a tooth brush was just way too small. David tried another 4 or 5 things until his eyes wandered to one of the upper shelves in his room and found - an old bowling trophy.

The size and shape of the bowling pin on top appeared to be perfect. He gently slipped the head of the pin into his ass... It was cold, but felt really nice. The size wasn't too large or small, and the edged were smooth. This would work!

David continued to toy with his newfound obsession for at least half an hour before succumbing to the overwhelming urge to cum. He probably could have went longer, but it was getting very late. He lay on the floor on his back, bowling trophy protruding, and spread a generous portion of lotion onto his cock. His hand made a slurping sound as he worked his impressive, slick shaft. Spurts of hot cum began to dot his chest, but he wasn't quite prepared for the sensation in his rear as he reached full ejaculation.

The trophy was being pulled farther inside him, and in an instant the entire scaled down bowling pin was in his ass! He tried to pull it out, but the muscles clenched down and wouldn't let go.

"Oh, my God, I've got this trophy stuck in my ass!" David panicked, unfamiliar with what to do in this situation.

This was all new to him. David struggled, tugged, and pulled to no avail. The base of the pin widened just inside him, and wouldn't budge. Struggling only seemed to make his ass clench down that much harder. But then rational thinking slowly returned to David's brain. He realized that the key to removing this makeshift cock from his ass was to relax rather than struggle.

After several minutes of calming himself and allowing the muscles to return to their pre-orgasm state, the trophy slowly inched its way out. Around the halfway point, David's ass winked the bowling pin shot out. No longer cold, the metallic trophy was quite warm from all of David's body heat.

"Whew," David thought to himself, "that could have been a disaster!"

He slept soundly through the rest of the night and decided to keep hidden everything that had happened to him that day, as well as his new found fascination. David didn't consider himself gay, but freauently found himself over the next few weeks thinking about that day in the truck, but not in a bad way. Perhaps he would take Mr. Richards up on that offer to see Julie again... Though he found himself exploring every room in the house for makeshift toys, nothing quite matched up to the real thing.

groomleader
08-03-2014, 12:31 PM
Great story, I enjoyed this one very much!!

davesmistress
08-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Thanks for a great new addition