PDA

View Full Version : Suzi's First Threesome

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:33 PM
August seems like the perfect time to start posting this true story, as it happened in August of 1985. Hope you all enjoy and feedback is always welcomed.

PART 1 - Suzi's First Threesome.

Suzi and I had been together for about three years at the time this story took place. We were matched pretty well in a sexual way. Suzi was just as adventurous as I was, and within that three-year time we had experimented and done pretty much everything two horny young people could do together.

We started dating when she was 16 and I was 18, we had been going together for only about a month when she gave me her virginity about three days after Christmas… it was the best present I ever got!

Suzi’s next endeavor in the world of sex oddly enough was trying anal sex. After a few times she found she liked it, and would even have an orgasm during anal sex. Oral sex took a little while for her to work up the nerve to try, even though she loved having it done to her.
When I was finally able to talk her into giving a blowjob, it turned out she was a talented natural at it! Suzi’s very first time sucking my cock she swallowed my load, without having to be told or asked to. Deep-throating took a little while for her to get the hang of, but it wasn’t very long before she was getting my 8-inch cock all the way down her throat without gagging. Suzi soon after became quite an expert at oral sex, and she was very proud of her skills.

Suzi has a very bubbly personality. Which makes a lot of people like to be around her. She is 5'4", about 123lbs., with shoulder-length reddish-brown hair and bright blue eyes. Her measurements are 36A-28-34, and her tits are very firm and perky with light pink areola, and much of the time she doesn’t bother wearing a bra. Suzi’s pubic hair was a medium brown and she had just the perfect shaped bush. It was natural, though she sometimes trimmed it, and on some occasions shaved it off for that ‘little girl look’ if I asked. She has nice legs, and a sweet plump ass that just begged to be fucked hard.

Suzi looks like your typical young innocent girl-next-door, and a lot of guys seemed to like to hit on her for this reason, especially older guys. The fact is she got a lot of naughty propositions from older men all the time.

Suzi babysat for a few times a week for a couple of her neighbors as side jobs. She said a few of the husbands would harmlessly flirt with her sometimes.
I heard later from another neighbor that a number of those dads had mentioned in conversations they wouldn’t mind “corrupting” Suzi.
They thought she was just so sweet and innocent.
Even one of the older men in my vocational class was very hot for Suzi after meeting her. He was a professional photographer and actually had quite a collection of X and XXX-rated pictures of different couples and girls that he’d taken over the years. He’d always be bringing some in to show the guys in class.
He was always asking me to bring Suzi over to his place some weekend. He was very open and blunt that his plan was to get her drunk and take nude photos of her… and to fuck her of course. He tried to bribe me with offers of making me copies of all the pictures he take. Saying he would also take some of us, and that I could take some of him and her together.
I was very tempted, but I knew if I did that Suzi’s photos would eventually make the rounds of the class too. So I regretfully had to pass on the offer.

Knowing and looking at Suzi, you would never think she could be so wild when it came to sex. The truth was she loved just about anything to do with sex.
Of course like I mentioned, Suzi absolutely loved to have her pussy eaten, if you did that to her, she would just melt and be putty in your hands, and up for anything you wanted to try.
Suzi also had one of the tightest pussies I’ve ever fucked, she had great control of all the muscles in her snatch, and she knew how to use them even at that young age. If she wanted, Suzi could tighten up her pussy and tear a condom off your cock if you were wearing one. That was a talent she used on me quite often because she preferred the feel of a bare cock and being able to feel you cum inside her, to the feel of a rubber.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:34 PM
EXPANDING OUR HORIZONS

Our sex life was very good if not outright great for a couple of teenagers, but we were very adventurous and always looking for something new to try to keep from getting bored. We experimented with everything we could think of doing. Having sex in different places including public ones, with the danger of being caught. We tried bondage, role-playing, lingerie’ and sexy clothing. We even got into taking photographs very early on in our relationship. Suzi loved being photographed nude so much; she would often buy the film herself with money from her part-time job. Needless to say, we also took pictures of ourselves having sex.

We also talked about trying such things as partner swapping and group sex.
I soon began to image what it would be like to watch Suzi fuck another guy, and of course having another girl join us, so I eventually brought up the subject of threesomes with her.
After some discussion and thinking on it, Suzi admitted she thought it might be fun to mess around with some friends. We eventually agreed that we would try both combinations of threesomes, and if we liked it we might try other things from there. It was decided that she would find another girl for me and I would find a guy for her.
My part was easy. I found I really liked the idea of watching another guy fuck Suzi, and I’d already given it a lot of thought. I by now had someone in mind for her, but I didn’t tell Suzi who it was right away.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:36 PM
PART 2 - MY CHOICE FOR SUZI’S FIRST THREESOME

I had already decided that my cousin, Patrick, would be the best choice for Suzi’s first threesome… for a number of reasons.

The first practical reason being because he was our age of course, and I also thought that since Suzi knew Patrick already; it would make her first time with another guy easier for her to get into.

Pat and I had actually both met Suzi on the same day , while at a friend’s wedding. If poor Suzi only knew then how within three years the two of us cousins would turn her into such a slut.

My second reason was probably the most important… Patrick had fucked a lot of girls! Pat sort of had a reputation among all our friends as quite a stud, and in fact it was a well-deserved fame. My cousin pretty much fucked every girl we knew and hung out with. Every time a new girl joined our group to hang out, or moved into the neighborhood – Patrick almost for sure got into her panties within just a few days!

The third reason I chose him was because Pat also had a lot of experiences with group sex. There were a couple of girls that my cousin had gotten into doing gangbangs every weekend with him and a few of his close friends. So I knew it wouldn't be a problem for my cousin to smooth things along with Suzi, or for him to fuck her right in front of me.

However, there were a few obstacles with choosing Pat that had to be overcome first. One major drawback with Patrick was that he wasn’t very discreet about his sexual adventures… he liked to boast about his conquests, and all the girls including Suzi, knew this.
What my girlfriend and the other girls didn’t know, but all of us guys in the group did, was that Patrick keep a binder notebook that he called his “SLUT LIST”.
In this old notebook, Patrick kept fine details about all his sexual encounters… including times, places, sex acts they performed, positions they did them in, his opinions on their bodies… and he’d even had a system for rating the girls on their performance for every sex act they did.

He’d also keep any photos of his conquests in the book as well if they gave him pictures, or were dumb enough to let him take nudes photos of them. Pat would also sometimes let his male friends read the notebook when there were no females around. Of course, none of us guys told the girls anything about Pat’s record keeping hobby… not if we wanted to keep up to date on “the book”, as we simply called it amongst ourselves.

That was also my own personal and secret reason that Patrick was my first choice… because I was very interested in seeing how my girlfriend would stack up compared to all the other girls my cousin had fucked in the past.
I was very turned on by the idea of ‘innocent’ Suzi getting a few pages in Pat’s infamous notebook.

I knew my cousin wouldn’t cut Suzi any slack just because she was my girlfriend. Suzi would be just another piece of ass to him, and Patrick would grade her according to his judgment of her skills and performance.
I loved the idea of most of my cousin’s buddies eventually reading Pat’s review of Suzi… and I couldn’t wait to read it myself once it was done.

Until I thought the time was right to reveal the news, I only just hinted to Suzi for a few weeks that I had picked someone out I thought would fit the bill perfectly for her threesome. And the more the suspense began to get to her, the more I refused to reveal whom it was. I thought waiting in anticipation would make her more receptive to the idea once it finally came out

After making her wait, I finally decided the time was as right as it would ever get, and I revealed to her exactly whom it was that I chosen to be her guest cock.

Suzi was stunned beyond belief!

I could tell right away that my girlfriend had wildly mixed feelings; she was torn between being wickedly interested in what it be like fucking Patrick, and being more than just a little bit hesitated over my choice of sex partners for her because of his reputation for bragging to anyone who would listen.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:39 PM
PART 3 - SUZI’S BIG DILEMMA

As expected, a huge part of why Suzi was so concerned and uncertain was that my cousin wasn’t exactly known for being very discreet about the girls he fucked. She knew Patrick in fact had no problem telling all his buddies all about his conquests.
There was no doubt in Suzi’s or my minds that within a day, all of Pat’s male friends would know she had let him fuck her, and that they would know everything down to the last fine detail of the encounter!

Suzi admitted right away that she was very apprehensive about the damage Patrick’s boasting would do to her reputation.
As they both were essentially from the same neighborhood, Suzi wasn't too keen on having her integrity ruined... especially if word somehow got back to her close friends and family!
I did my best not to let on that privately, I loved the idea of my cousin bragging to all the guys about screwing my girlfriend – and hopefully – telling them what a great piece of ass she was.

At this time, Patrick had been involved on and off for a while with a girl we knew named Charity… though that didn’t stop my cousin at all from getting laid on the side.
Suzi and I both also knew Charity, and Pat made it no secret to me that there were some troubles in their relationship, as they seem to bicker constantly most of the time.

Charity as it happened, had also worked with Suzi at her one part-time job, and they became sort of friends because of that.
Charity had been telling Suzi for sometime how good the sex with my cousin was… when she and Patrick weren’t fighting.

I was encouraged at the beginning of our talks on the topic that Suzi never outright disqualified Patrick as a choice to join us for her threesome… like I had first thought she possibly might.
Even with her serious reservations about Pat’s past lack of discretion concerning his sex conquests, I got the impression Suzi was also kind of turned-on by the thought of fucking her friend’s “boyfriend”.

With all that was at stake, Suzi said she still needed a day or two to really think over the idea of inviting my cousin in on the venture. I was sure her interest was peaked, so I agreed to give her the time she needed to decide, and waited to see what would happen.

After a few days to herself for some serious contemplation, Suzi finally came clean and admitted that she had heard all the stories from the other girls we hung around with – talking about what a stud Patrick was in the bedroom, and that she was deeply curious to find out for herself if what they were all saying about him and his skills were really true.

Another girl we all hung out with named Theresa lived right next door to my cousin, and was the first girl he dated when he first moved into the area.
Even though they were no longer together as a couple, it was common knowledge to everyone that Theresa was hooked on Patrick’s cock, and that she shamelessly fucked and sucked my cousin every chance she got… even when he was dating someone else.

Outside of her discussions with Charity at work, Theresa was probably the next best source for stories concerning my cousin's prowess in the sack for Suzi.

Suzi actually blushed when she finally confessed to me she’d been wondering and daydreaming over the last couple of days what fucking my cousin would be like.

However, poor Suzi had a totally new concern now after having all that time to think the matter over.
She was a bit insecure about her over-all experience in the bedroom, because she’d only ever had sex with me.

She was also apprehensive about her body, because her tits were so small, and she thought all the other girls she knew Patrick had been with before had much better figures than she did. Plus, she was sure they all had a lot more sexual experience under their belts than her.

Suzi was very worried that with all his vast experience, Patrick would think she was bad in bed in comparison to all those other girls before her.

Suzi also really didn’t think Patrick would be very interested in having a threesome with us anyway, as he’d never showed any type of sexual attraction for her before… which she further contributed to the fact that she was my girlfriend, thinking that Pat probably wouldn’t want to cross that line.

Despite her negative thoughts, she finally gave me the go-ahead to ask him about trying a threesome… if I really wanted to. Even with her doubts, I could tell by her demeanor that she hadn’t made the decision lightly to even go this far with the idea.

I could almost plainly see that Suzi was holding onto the self-deceiving hope that if by some chance the threesome did happen, my cousin wouldn’t brag about banging her afterwards, because she was my girlfriend and that factor alone would buy her some rare discretion from him.
I positively knew that there would be no chance of that happening if Patrick fucked her, but I let her keep the misleading notion if it meant she’d be willing to do it.

Still, I was more than happy with the response, even if it lacked much enthusiasm with Suzi’s growing doubts about herself, and I knew that it was only a matter of time now before I got my desire and saw Suzi fucking another guy.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:41 PM
PART 4 - LAYING THE GROUNDWORK FOR THE BIG EVENT

Shortly after we made our final decision to go ahead and try having a threesome with my cousin, the day came when Patrick showed up for a visit at the place I worked. I worked afternoon or nights alone with no one around to bother us, so I started to feel him out on the subject.

We talked for a while about everyday mundane things; and then without fail, he started complaining once more about Charity, their fighting, and their now almost non-existent sex-life.
I used that opportunity to casually slip in some comments on how good Suzi and I were doing together, and how great the sex was I had been getting.

Patrick was interested, and asked for some details. He listened to a few my stories, and at first he wasn’t inclined to believe them much, because Suzi just looked too innocent to be that wild in his opinion.
I assured him that Suzi wasn’t quite as innocent as he thought she was, and continued to tell him what a hot tight pussy Suzi had, and how she’d love to fuck for hours if she could.

My cousin wasn’t shy about asking more direct questions about other personal things he wanted to know. And I soon revealed to him how skilled Suzi was at giving blowjobs, and that she swallowed my cum each and every time.
He was also very astonished to hear that Suzi liked anal sex, because he personally never had a girl who would try it. .

Patrick was very intrigued now with my little girlfriend, and then started to gripe harshly about how boring Charity was even when she did put out… in comparison to Suzi.

It was pretty obvious by then that my cousin was hooked on hearing about our sexual exploits, so I put out some bait and offhandedly mentioned that Suzi and I were even thinking about trying a few threesomes to spice things up even more.
That put Patrick’s interest in my girlfriend over the top, and with wide eyes he asked me if I was serious about that. I assured him we were, and that we in fact been talking about it for a few months at that point.
Pat seemed impressed at the revelation, and said I had to tell him all bout it after they happened. I told him I would if he really wanted to hear about it.

After he left that first night, with his head full of Suzi sex stories; I thought I had laid the foundation for Suzi’s first threesome pretty well.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:45 PM
PART 5 - SUZI POSES NUDE TO LURE PATRICK IN

Even though my private talks with my cousin were progressing well, I keep Suzi in the dark for the most part about them.
Suzi’s confidence hadn’t improved much, and she still didn’t believe Patrick would actually go for the idea of a threesome… and at this point I could tell the more she thought about it, the more excited she was about the idea of fucking my cousin.

For that reason, I proposed the idea to Suzi about her posing nude for some special 35mm black and white photos to entice him. Despite her uncertainty, Suzi loved posing nude for me, and she went along with the suggestion without taking much in the way of convincing. I suppose she still thought nothing was ever going to come of the venture, so no one but us would actually ever see the photos.

At the time I was also taking a graphic arts course, and photography was one of the classes included in it.
Needless to say, I got the film developed and some prints of the nude pictures made without getting caught by anyone at school, along with some normal photos of Suzi dressed taken about the same time to go with the plot.

As it happened, Patrick and I both had an interest in photography, and the plan was for me to show Pat the normal photos of Suzi – that I had supposedly taken as a ‘class assignment’, to get his opinion on them… and have a nude or two ‘accidentally’ get slipped into the batch for him to run across while he was looking through them.

We did a two-part photo session in two days. The first being the normal photos of Suzi with clothes on, posing around the house.
The next day, we went to the privacy of a bedroom for her to get naughty for my cousin.

The second photo session started out easy for her, like they always did when she was posing just for her and my enjoyment.
But as Suzi progressed closer to being totally naked for the camera this time, the more nervous she became… as the true meaning of what she was in reality doing hit her.

She was actually posing nude for another guy!

As unusually jittery and full of insecure doubt as Suzi was that day, I was proud of her that she stuck to her decision to go through with taking the pictures for Patrick.

After I had a set of all the photographs printed, Suzi and I both sat down to go through them and eventually pick out the picture my cousin should see.
We discussed the qualities of each one, but I told Suzi I knew Patrick best and firmly insisted that with my cousin’s vast sexual experience, that the photo we chose had to be a really great one if she wanted to catch his interest.

Suzi deferred to my judgment, and we finally picked out a very slutty photo of Suzi lying naked on the bed, legs spread wide, while fingering her pussy, as the best one for Patrick to ‘accidentally’ see.

I was again very proud of Suzi, and hugely turned-on, when she at that time agreed with the chosen photo. And privately, I knew after seeing it, Patrick would have no doubt in his mind about what kind of slutty girl Suzi really was.
My cousin – or anyone else for that matter – would have to be dead and in his grave not to want to fuck Suzi after seeing it!

I inserted the nude photo into the middle of the stack of normal photos of Suzi, and then packed them up with my work stuff. I told Suzi that at some point when Patrick showed up again at work one weekend, to hear more stories about her… I would show him the pictures. I wanted to be sure he was really hooked first before I did however.

Later however, Suzi started to have second thoughts and tried to change her mind about that picture, but I refused to let her pick another one to replace it.
I told her Pat would love it, especially after he learned that she had posed for it especially just for him.
Suzi was mortified at the thought of my cousin finding that little fact out, because she was positive that would really make her look like a whore in his eyes. She begged me not to tell him the part about her posing for him.
But I told her that if telling him everything is what I had to do to get him over to fuck her, then that is exactly what I would do.

Suzi wasn’t happy with my answer, but she didn’t argue with me, which told me just how much she really wanted the threesome to happen, if she was willing to bare a little embarrassment.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:47 PM
PART 6 - SETTING THE HOOK DEEPER

I continued setting Pat up for the idea over the next few weeks, waiting for the perfect time to spring the pictures of Suzi on him.
He was showing up at my work almost every weekend now like clockwork, and of course, every time I saw him our conversations eventually turned to the subject of sex.
We’d walk around the building and property, and Patrick would love to hear about all the places there that Suzi and I had sex at, so I took him on tours and pointed them out to him and give him all the details he wanted.

Pat got a special kick out of when I told him how Suzi and I would test out the beds in the semi-truck’s sleepers. I joked that a lot of new trucks went out of there with Suzi’s ass-print on the bed’s plastic covers.

I eventually ended up describing in great detail even more of the things Suzi and I did in bed together, and Pat was totally amazed when I told him that Suzi had been posing naked for pictures almost the entire time we’d been going together.
He was more stunned to learn at the time I not only had a few hundred photos of Suzi nude… but in hot action as well.

Pat solemnly admitted that Charity had only ever let him take one nude picture of her, but then she later destroyed the photo on him. My cousin was so intrigued by my girlfriend’s willingness to be so free, he practically hounded me until I eventually had to promised to sometime show him some of the nude pictures I had of Suzi.

I wondered to myself, but didn’t mention to him, what my cousin would say if he knew that special nude pictures of my girlfriend had already been taken just for him? At least at that point I was positive I wouldn’t have to rely on a ruse any longer to let him see them. So I immediately dropped the “Accident” plan and just decided to bring the entire set of nude photos in next time for him to see. I thought it would be more fun for him to view them all at once.

As usual, Patrick at some point would always swing the conversation around to inquiring how our threesome plans were coming along, and if we had done anything yet. Then he’d ask me all sorts of questions about our plans we had so far, what we planned to do and whom we planned to do them with?

I answered most of his questions without yet letting on I had him in mind as the lucky guy for Suzi. I focused more on telling him about what Suzi was deciding on finding another girl for my threesome… pretending I haven’t given the guy for her threesome much more thought at the moment,
By then it was plainly obvious that my cousin wanted badly to get a crack at balling my girlfriend.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:50 PM
PART 7 - THE BIG NIGHT FINALLY ARRIVES!

It was a Friday night of the third weekend of August; and Patrick had stopped into work once again, as had become his habit now. Tonight was a little bit worse for him because he and Charity just had another big argument, so he left her and spent the rest of my shift hanging out and asking me more questions about our big threesome plans.

He finally came out and admitted to me that he wouldn't mind a chance at fucking Suzi, and then he graciously offered his services for her threesome.
Patrick also came clean that he was just dying to find out for himself if she was as good as I had been making her out to be.

I eventually took some pity, seeing he made the first move by asking to be involved, and told my cousin that I had considered him for the threesome right from the beginning… and I promised that Suzi wouldn’t disappoint him at all.

So it was no big surprise to me when Pat accepted my offer of going to visit Suzi after my shift was over, in about an hour from then.

Lucky for Patrick, and us, the timing couldn’t have been more perfect at the moment. Suzi and I happen to be house-sitting for some friends that weekend, so we had the perfect place to go for some privacy.

Just before my shift ended at 8pm, I called Suzi and told her I was bringing Patrick back to the house with me. By the tense tone of her voice after hearing about our unexpected guest, I was sure Suzi had a hint something might be up, but she said she would be there waiting for us without asking any questions.

Patrick followed me over to the place in his own car, and about twenty minutes after the phone call to Suzi, we were at the house. There as she promised, Suzi met us on the porch.
By the slightly apprehensive look on her face, I could tell she knew for certain something big was up.

Suzi had been a ball of nerves over the last couple of weeks since posing for those nude pictures, because she still strongly doubted Pat would be interested in fucking her even after he saw them.

Suzi didn’t know at the time that the pictures hadn’t been needed at all to entice my cousin over, but I could tell by her voice and the nervous glances she was giving both of us that she was wondering if Patrick had in fact seen them earlier that night.

She was too afraid and embarrassed to come out and plainly ask me if he did or not, and she also obviously couldn’t ask about it in front of Pat. I was enjoying too much the way she squirmed thinking about it to let her off the hook so soon.

And it wasn’t that Suzi didn’t have every good reason to be anxious about Patrick seeing that slutty photo of her that we specially picked out.

We all chatted in the living room about everyday stuff for a few minutes. My cousin played it cool and never let on to Suzi that he might have known something… which only made her more edgy. When I had the chance, I took Suzi into the kitchen for some privacy. There I asked her in a low-voice if she wanted to try her threesome that night.

She got that ‘deer-in-the-headlights’ look on her cute face when I mentioned going for it, and didn't say anything for a few seconds. She finally stammered out she wasn’t sure if she was ready to try it, or if she could really go through with it.
Suzi finally said that she would have to think about it some more, and then suggested that maybe a few beers would help her relax and loosen up a bit to make the decision.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:51 PM
PART 8 - SUZI GETS BUSTED BY PATRICK!

Suzi and I went back into the living room where we had left Patrick waiting for us. After a few more minutes of meaningless small talk; Suzi’s courage finally broke and she nervously made a joke to Pat that I wanted to have a threesome that night – trying to make it sound like it was all my idea and she had no idea at all this might come up.

Patrick just smiled a little bit, because he already knew what the real story was, and he wasn’t buying into her ‘innocent’ act even for a minute.
He looked her dead in the face and said with an even bigger smile, that he wouldn’t mind having a threesome with us, and that he most definitely was game for it if she was.

Suzi just stared back at him with a wide-eyed look of shock. Patrick’s grin grew even more confident and knowing for a moment, and Suzi blushed as she realized that Pat knew the whole story and had just busted her trying to play it off.
Suzi became aware that Patrick knew all too well that she was interested in fucking him!

I loved the fact that Patrick had caught Suzi out, and then had so expertly put her in her place. Just like I had seen him do to countless other girls in the past who thought they could flirt or tease him, when what they really wanted was to go to bed with him.

But to get things moving in the right direction and back on track, I explained to my cousin that Suzi wanted to go get some beer, and think it over a little bit more before deciding if she wanted anything else to happen.

Patrick amiably agreed that if Suzi wanted beer then she should by all means, have as many beers as she wanted to loosen up and help get her in the mood. He even went so far as to offered to buy it for her.

Those plans made, we all excitedly piled into my car and drove to the convenient store down the street. There we bought a cold twelve-pack.
True to his word, my cousin even paid for the beer, and I remember thinking later that it was a pretty cheap way of getting into Suzi’s panties for him.
I’m sure Patrick was thinking along those same lines too!

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:53 PM
PART 9 - PATRICK WORKS HIS SMOOTH CHARMS ON SUZI

It was a nice warm August night. The temperature had been in the 80’s all day, and the sun was just starting to set, so once back at the house we all sat out on the front porch drinking our beer and talking for a while.

I found myself excited and kind of nervous, so I only sipped at one can of beer. I was far more interested in watching the interaction between my girlfriend and cousin.

Suzi and Patrick were on the other end of the drinking scale from where I was, and weren’t taking it so easy at all.
They each had about three beers out of the pack while sitting there on the porch, guzzling down one can after another. The difference being, Pat drank to get into a partying mood, while Suzi pounded hers down to build up her courage.
Soon they were both feeling pretty good.

There was a lot of sexual tension in the air between all three of us, and I continued to sit back to mostly watched the two of them, to see how it was going to play out.
Suzi flirted with the both of us guys, but she gave most of her focus to my cousin. He was something new for her, so that was only to be expected.

Patrick himself was absolutely taking no chances that anything would spoil his opportunity with my girlfriend. He paid careful, extra-special, attention to Suzi; listening and seeming to hang on every word she said. Laughing whenever she cracked a joke, and Suzi absolutely loved the attention she was getting from him.

My cousin had started his career as a stud when he was about 13, and had gained a lot of experience over the years between then and that night. Patrick had charmed his way into the panties of a lot of girls, all types from loose and wild, to some who thought they were going to wait until marriage to have sex fell prey to his expertise. And now it looked like he was going to use those same skills to add my girlfriend to his already long list of conquests.

I myself could only admire the slick and practiced way Pat relaxed Suzi, and put her in the frame of mind for some out of the ordinary entertainment.

In fact, I noticed that my cousin handled Suzi in that same confident manner I’d seen him use countless times before on other girls, even on ones he had only just met and just wanted to score with. He was treating Suzi no different than the others; she was getting no breaks at all from my cousin for being my girlfriend.
She was just another piece of ass he had set his sights on.

I had seen it work on girls so many times in the past, that I knew when Patrick was done working his magic on her, I wouldn’t have been surprised at all if Suzi was soon begging to spread her legs for him.

Having seen it all happen before… I got even more turned-on knowing it was just a game to Patrick… and watching Suzi fall for it so effortlessly.

I had the wicked thought that when Pat left there that night, Suzi’s name would be added to the long list of his many bedroom triumphs. It gave me a huge thrill to privately think that if Suzi fell for Pat’s smooth talk so easily like all the other dumb tramps he’d fucked had; she definitely deserved to be on that list for my cousin to brag about.

I then found myself again wondering how Suzi was going to stack up against all the past sluts Patrick had banged? My cock got harder, and I began to get even more excited thinking about watching him fuck her… and knowing that at almost every moment, he was going to be rating Suzi and comparing her in every way to all the other girls he’d screwed.
Having been lucky enough to be one of the guys who had gotten the chance to read through Pat’s Slut List… I knew the kinds of things he’d be judging and rating her on.

If this happened that night, there was no question that Suzi’s reputation as a “good girl” was going down in flames. Everyone we knew would know she’d been a slut for Patrick. But it was up to my cousin if her new reputation was going to be as a slut who was a good fuck, or as a slut who was a lousy fuck.

Besides the entry of Suzi into Patrick’s list of sluts, there was also a huge added kick knowing that by the same time the very next evening, all his close buddies were going to have Pat’s personal, very detailed, review on all the action tonight… and if he thought Suzi was a good fuck or not!

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:55 PM
STORY BREAK: PATRICK’S “SLUT LIST” NOTEBOOK EXPLAINED

The notebook has started out as just Patrick’s dating black book when he was about 14-years-old, where he kept names of girls and phone numbers.
But as he got lucky with one after another, my cousin started adding other details about the experiences and before he knew it, the book had turned into a full-blown sex diary.
Soon a regular notebook wasn’t big enough, especially when he had to update new encounters with girls, so he transferred it over to a loose-leaf binder where he could add pages as needed. This way each girl could have her own special section.

Patrick keep the usual information like the girl’s name, age, address, and telephone numbers, and maybe the school she went to.
He might include some other details like where he had met her, and if she was going with someone at the time. (He’d had more than a few cheaters, and getting them to screw around on their boyfriends was an extra special thrill for Patrick.)
He’d put in a description of the girl, and if they gave him a photo, or he could get one from someone else or even a yearbook picture he’d add that too. A lot of the times he took the photo himself at parties with his own camera.
Once he got them naked, he’d write in a detailed description of her body complete with his own notes of his opinions on what he saw.

Patrick was even more detailed on the sex information, dates, times, places it happened, how long it lasted, what sex acts they did and in what positions, if and how many times she orgasmed, how many times he came… and where.

Pat rated and graded pretty much everything, from parts of her body, to how she performed each sex act, and even how enthusiastically she performed them.
And while in person he’d charm them out of their clothes, in his records Patrick would be very ruthlessly critical in his notes. Our one friend Terry had “pancake tits” and Pat described them in her profile as the ugliest tits he’d ever seen. His old girlfriend Theresa he wrote had a pussy so loose that he could get his entire hand inside it, but she made up for it with her oral skills. Another girl that hung around with us for a short time, he recorded was one of the deadest fucks he ever had, and that he’d never waste his time screwing her again.

Many of the profiles in the book did include nude photos of the girl; mostly because my cousin had a secret weapon for getting the girls to strip… he ate pussy! When most guys our age weren’t into oral sex on their girls, Patrick excelled at it, which is one reason it was so easy for him to get girls to cheat on their boyfriends all the time.

Girls would come back around again for his oral talents, and Pat would tell them if they wanted their pussy eaten some more, they’d have to pose for him. My cousin said that most of them would hem-and-haw about doing it, but that about 8 out of ten would finally give in and get nude for his camera… as long as he promised no one else would ever see the pictures… which of course was a lie.

Lethalmatrix
08-14-2014, 10:57 PM
PART 10 - PATRICK HANDLES SUZI LIKE THE EXPERIENCED STUD HE IS

Out of the blue, my cousin suddenly turned the topic of conversation to the subject of our planned threesome… and I had a moment of dread as I thought for a moment Pat might have blown it with Suzi by bringing the subject up so soon, and before I thought she was ready to actually talk about it openly.

However, it turned out my alarm was unwarranted. Patrick had a lot of experience with girls, and knew exactly what he was doing… and how to expertly handle Suzi concerning the subject.
Pat had correctly judged that she was ready and receptive to talking about the threesome.
Without any hesitation at all, Suzi dove right into the subject with him, answering all my cousin’s questions with surprising honesty.

My cousin listened to her with sincere interest this time, as the topic of fucking her was paramount on his mind at the moment. And when Suzi finished answering all his questions, he gave her a line of suave compliments about how he admired and supported her decision to try something new and adventurous.

Suzi nearly glowed with pleasure as Patrick told her how he could respect a woman who wasn’t afraid to experiment sexually. He also added he wished he could meet more girls with such a free spirit like she had.

Like the professional pussy-hound he was, Patrick recited all the perfect praises and compliments that Suzi wanted and needed to hear… and she continued to eat it all up like a naive virgin!

Patrick gave Suzi all the validation she personally needed for going through with the threesome, and what I privately knew from past experience with my cousin were false assurances that he didn’t actually see her as a slut for doing so.

Pat was more than aware of her reception to his magnetism and charming talk, and kept the lines flowing, and soon I was hardly surprised to see that Suzi had that look in her eyes that said she was very horny.

At that point, it was plain to me that Suzi was now hooked, and that there was no doubt that my cousin would be fucking my girlfriend that night… if I myself actually had the nerve to let him.

actionmaster6
05-24-2016, 09:25 PM
Keep it going! Really enjoyed reading the build up for the story, but its missing the action. Would love to read more.