PDA

View Full Version : Slut Wife - Little Sister

aytinch
08-25-2014, 03:56 AM
"Don't even think about it Loser!" laughed my sister-in-law as I was about to enter the bathroom for my morning shower.

I stopped and turned to look back up the hallway as she quickly pushed her way past me wearing just an oversized t-shirt which barely covered her ass. Ellen's sister, Karen, was hot. I know its probably wrong for a man to think like that about his sister-in-law but I'm only human!

Ellen's parents had had Karen later in life, so at 18yo, she was only half Ellen's age. Ellen always used to joke that her sister was a mistake. Some mistake!

Karen had just started studying at university and was living with us for a short time till she could afford a place of her own. To be honest, I didn't mind how long she stayed because she was a dead set fox. Karen had been just a small child when Ellen and I first got together, the annoying kid sister, but now she was all grown up and we'd become the best of friends. She often teased me by saying I was pretty cool "for an old guy".

It was Saturday morning and I had over slept after working late the night before. Ellen had decided to go to the Mall. Wearing only a singlet and a pair of boxer shorts, my semi-hard morning wood was on show. I had been stumbling towards the bathroom thinking of a hot shower and a good wank to start the day, but so much for those plans... As my sister-in-law passed by me I noticed her eyes scanning my body and hovering where my cock pressed against my underwear.

"I'm showering first, so you can wait your turn", she said as she pushed through the door and into the bathroom. "Besides, by the look of it you'll need to take care of things in here and I don't want to be waiting around for ever!" she laughed giving my semi-hard cock another look.

It wasn't the first time she had made such comments but because of our close relationship I just laughed it off.

Still half asleep I followed her into the bathroom anyway and went to the sink to splash my face with cold water. Despite what she'd said about waiting my turn, Karen obviously didn't object to me being there as she shut the door and then started the shower taps. Whilst I stood leaning against the bathroom sink checking my slightly blood shot eyes in the mirror, I suddenly realised Karen was pulling her t-shirt over her head! My eyes were glued to the image of her nubile young body in the mirror as her pussy came into view, followed by her pert little breasts. Her mound was covered in soft blonde hair and her tits, well... wow! They were awesome, standing firm and pointy without even a hint of sag! My eyes were feasting on her body until I realised she was staring right back at me in the mirror!

My arms went a little weak and I snapped back to reality as she said, "Had a good perv?"

I span around to apologise but to my utter surprise she just said, "Don't be sorry. I find it flattering that you would look at my body that way and by the looks of things, you liked what you saw" she grinned.

Her eyes again went to my crotch and as I looked down I realised I had come to full attention and was nearly poking out the top of my boxers!

With that, she turned away and gave me a glimpse of her tight little arse before stepping into the shower. I stood and watched for a few seconds then turned around and grabbed my tooth brush to try and keep myself busy. I stood brushing my teeth but my eyes kept looking back to the image of Karen in the mirror. She was washing her hair with her eyes closed, affording me a prime view of her sweet young body. I was still staring when she suddenly opened her eyes and caught me perving on her again. She didn't say anything this time, instead she just lathered up some soap in her hands and washed her body as she maintained eye contact with me. Her hands ran over her breasts and down over her tummy which was so flat and toned. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She didn't try and turn around or cover herself up, just kept running her hands over her body. Her hands dipped down to her pussy and she started rubbing it a little making my mouth drop open in awe.

Suddenly she turned around and I thought maybe she had taken things as far as she wanted, so I went back back to brushing my teeth.

Then I heard her say, "Can you bring over your razor, I need to use it?"

I spat out what tooth paste I had left in my mouth and slowly reached into the side drawer to grab my razor. In the past I'd been pissed about her and Ellen using my razor but I must admit I'd never thought she was shaving her pussy with it! I always assumed it had been her legs or armpits or something? By now the head of my straining cock was poking out the top of my boxers and I don't think I could of been any hornier.

When I got to the shower door she opened it wide and said, "You may as well get in here. You have seen it all already and now I can see yours!"

I looked down at my cock sticking out over my shorts and without replying slowly removed them along with my singlet and stepped into the shower. I handed her my razor and closed the door behind me. I couldn't believe I was standing just centimeters from my naked sister-in-law. We shuffled around so I could get under the water and she started to lather up her pussy again. I stood staring at her, as she proceeded to shave herself bare. It was almost too much for me to bear and I very nearly came just at the view! When she finished, she moved closer to reach behind me and put the razor on the little shelf. Her erect nipples came into contact with my chest and then I felt my cock touch her stomach. She stepped back and looked down at my hard cock.

"Turn around and hand me the soap", she whispered in a voice that was only just audible.

I did so and she started washing my shoulders and back. Slowly her hands moved down to my arse, then around my hips and along my abdomen to my cock. Her tits were crushed against my back and her right hand wrapped around my shaft, gently stroking me back and forth. A groan escaped my lips followed by heavy breathing from Karen as she picked up the pace and started stroking my cock into a frenzy. I knew I wouldn't last very long but also knew that I may never get a chance like this again. I reached behind me and placed my hand right between my sister-in-law's slightly parted legs. She moaned again as my fingers started to slide along her slick pussy and then she bit me lightly on the shoulder. My head was spinning and I groaned that i was about to cum. She stroked faster as I erupted all over her hand and the shower floor. I kept caressing her pussy and as my orgasm subsided I felt her body tense up as she launched into one of her own. I kept stroking her clit until she pulled my hand away from her quivering pussy.

Turning to face her, she hugged me close and whispered "Thank you", into my ear as our bodies locked together with my cock pressing against her belly.

"You're still so hard?" she said pushing herself against me.

"Well you seem to have that effect", I whispered back letting my hands fall down her back to her arse.

I puller her closer, crushing her breasts into my chest.

"Oh Fuck..." she moaned right into my ear.

Feeling cheeky I said, "Do you want to add a "me" to the end of that?"

Karen didn't say anything so I thought maybe I'd pushed it a bit too far and killed the moment? That was until she leaned back against the wall, lifted one leg up, planted her foot on the wall and said, "Me..." with the sexiest grin i had ever seen!

Grabbing my cock, Karen pulled me towards her and guided it straight into her soaking pussy. She let out a long sweet moan saying, "Oh god yessss, fuck me!"

I started sliding slowly in and out of her tight cunt as she leaned back and arched her hips towards me. I was in heaven and we kept fucking like that until the hot water finally ran out. I quickly turned the taps off and we jumped out of the shower. I lifted her arse up onto the bathroom sink and as I stood between her open thighs, she looked right into my eyes and said, "Come on old man, fuck your little sister-in-law's pussy..."

I needed no further invitation and started thrusting into her deep and hard.

"Harder", she said breathlessly, "Fuck me harder..."

She was now groaning loudly. I held her hips and started fucking her as hard as I could until she went into mad spasms of ecstasy. This in turn sent me over the edge and I unloaded my second load of the day deep inside her.

Collapsing against her, our chests heaving in time, I let out a little laugh.

She asked me, "What are you laughing at?"

"Oh, nothing really...", I lied.

What I'd actually been thinking about was lying in bed tonight and telling Ellen, "I've been a naughty boy". Why should she have all the fun...

April
08-27-2014, 05:36 PM
Why should Ellen have all the fun indeed ;)

Thanks for another hot and sexy tale aytinch :encouragement:

storypost603
09-02-2014, 06:13 AM
Very nice... I have thought about doing this with my Sister-in-law so many times......

Rammy
01-31-2016, 07:15 PM
Very nice, Would like see what happens when you tell your wife