PDA

View Full Version : My first with my Sister

whoababy26
09-01-2014, 10:00 AM
My sister Carrie and I were 22 years old. We are paternal twins.

I had months to go before my discharge from military service. I had completed my bachelors degree. The service had been good for me. I enjoyed the time I served but I was ready for the civilian world.

It was Christmas. I was home visiting family. I was interviewing for a job as a chemical engineer. The job would be available about the time of my discharge. My mother told me that my sister Carrie was going to get a divorce, but when I asked what was going on she wouldn't elaborate. For my mom not to have, or be unwilling to give me details. I knew something was wrong. Carrie and I are very close. This bothered me more; if my sister isn't talking to me I know something is very wrong.

I took a drive over to my sister's house to say hi and push for details. Yep, I'm a nosey, caring brother. I got there the front door was open; I walked in. I heard Carrie scream. I ran up the stairs heading toward her scream. Than I heard a thump. I rounded a corner ran into her bedroom and found her on the bed with her husband sitting on her punching her face.

Before I go on I'll tell you about me. I'm 6' 4” 220 pounds, muscular, with a six-pack. I can bench press almost 350 lbs. I'm 3rd dan (degree) blackbelt Taekwando. I'm a farm boy. Few things will actually drive me to violence. I'm actually a very gentle person, so everyone tells me. Doesn't matter who she is. Beating a woman is just wrong. I see a man beating a woman, I'm going to beat him. Violently.

I grabbed Rick, Carrie's husband by the shirt collar and yanked him off of her. Before he landed on the floor I slammed my fist in his face. I then followed him to the floor dropping my full weight on one knee into his abdomen. I knocked the fight out of him.

I turned to Carrie and said, “You okay?”

She nodded yes still in shock and not really focused or aware of who asked her.

I picked Rick up by his neck and dragged him down the stairs to the living room. Where oops, I broke his fucking arm, and then oops I slipped and busted his fucking nose. Then for good measure, oops I kicked him in the fucking groin three times. I was not happy with Rick, but I thought I'd done enough. I called 911.

Somewhere in the process my sister came down stairs as I was rearranging Ricks nuts. I threw him back down on the floor. My sisters face was bloody and bruised, but she was conscious and aware of what was going on. She was partly crying. She looked at Rick all crumpled up on the floor.

She smiled at me, shaking her head and said, “Damn bro I need to teach you a little finesse Is he going to live? I was hoping for alimony.”

I laughed and gave her a hug and said, “Probably he's not coughing up blood. What you see is from his nose.

Anyway the cops and the EMTs arrived. Statements taken; Rick arrested and sent to the hospital. He had to give his statement there.

I took Carrie to the Emergency Room just to have her checked. They said she was fine but her face was going to hurt for a few days. The doctor said the bruising will look worse than it is.

I took her home and said, “So you want to tell me what's going on.”

Carrie said, “Let me get changed first. You start a pot of coffee and I'll be right back.”

I went off to the kitchen and got the coffee going. My sister came down wearing cut off jeans showing the bottom of her ass and a loose-fitting white t-shirt she had cut off just below her breasts. She was not wearing a bra. We sat down and took a couple sips and talked about what was going on between her and Rick. We were talking. She asked me to come into the laundry room and help her out.

She opened the door to the drier. Carrie was bending over in front of me as she pulled the permanent press out of the drier. She asked me to lay them out on the counter top. While she bent over I noticed how great her ass looked and thanks to the cut off T-shirt I was getting a great view of the bottom of her breasts. I felt myself getting a little aroused in the pants.

Carrie is what you would call a hot babe. Great legs, breasts, beautiful face, long dark hair down to the middle of her back, toned body. She's really a lot of fun to look at. I've fantasized about her more than I can remember.

I'm enjoying the view as she empties the last of the contents of the drier. She hands me two shirts and looks at me from under her arm.

She stood up and smiled at me and said, “Here. Hang these up.”

She then went to the washing machine and pulled all of it out in one scoop holding it close to her body as she did. She then moved over and stuffed all of it in the drier, closed and started it. Her T-shirt was now wet and her breasts were easily visible through the material.

Carrie walked up to me, put both arms around my neck; kissed me full on the lips and said, “I hadn't thanked you for coming to my rescue. I don't know how far Rick would have gone.”

I wrapped my arms around her waist and said, “You're my sister. You don't have to thank me. You would have done the same for me. Just with more finesse. Oh, I made sure Rick understood that if he ever does anything to you again I would hunt him down and no one will ever find the pieces.”

We both laughed as she pulled back from me. She said, “Come on, let's get fucking drunk.”

We walked to the kitchen grabbed some booze and headed out to the back yard porch. She has a love seat swinging chair on the porch. We sat down with our booze on the porch rail and started drinking.

I said laughingly, “Well, fuck. Mom wouldn't tell me anything. Okay, you want to tell me why I had to move Ricks balls to his throat.”

Carrie laughed and told me everything. We sat there talking, the conversation turned more mellow and emotional. Carrie moved over closer to me and put her head on my shoulder and her hand on my leg. I put my arm around her hanging it around her neck and between her breasts. She put her head on my chest and let her arm drop between my legs.

Carrie said, “Life sucks.” With that she swung her legs up over my right leg and dropped both of her lower legs between mine. She allowed her hand to fall between my legs and she gently grabbed my inner right thigh by my knee. I reached around with my left hand and gently rubbed the outer thigh of her right leg. Carrie was sitting to my right.

I felt her hand gently playing with my inner thigh by my knee. It felt good and I had a great view down her T-shirt of her breasts and her legs.

She looked up at me smiled and said, “At least you know how to snuggle and keep a girl warm.”

I smiled back, she stretched her neck to kiss me, I bent lower to kiss her again. She took another sip and nestled her head back into my chest.

At some point with me checking out her breasts and legs and drinking. I was getting a little turned on and I started getting an erection. At 10 and a half inches I can't hide the damn thing; it gets noticed. Carrie's arm was laying next to it and she noticed.

She moved her arm forward and back again a few times before putting her arm back where it was.

She looked up at me smiling and said, “Don?”

I said, “Yeah.”

She said, “Bro, you're hard as a rock. Are you okay?”

I said, “No, but it will pass. It's just a little tight.”

She said, “Did I cause that?”

I laughed and said, “Yeah on more than a few occasions.”

Carrie laughed and said, “Maybe some day we'll have to talk about this. To bad I'm your sister; I would gladly blow you.”

I said, “Oh, shit sis, thanks for the visual. Geez. Sister or not, If I knew you'd say “yes” I'd be all over you.”

Carrie looked up and me, smiled and quietly said, “Yes.”

I didn't bother to confirm her answer. I bent down to kiss her. We parted our lips and french kissed each other. Carrie almost immediately grabbed and started stroking my cock through my jeans and I started massaging her breasts. As we were kissing; she mumbled something about me being a lot bigger than the last time she saw me naked. I kissed her harder and slid my hand under her T-shirt.

Carrie tried to get my pants unzipped and said, “mmm, wait. Damn it. I can't get your zipper down. Stand up.”

I stood up in front of her. She pulled her T-shirt off revealing her beautiful ample breasts. She then shook her hair around. All I was thinking is “Wow, my sister is way sexier than I thought.” She then pulled me closer and unzipped my jeans. She pulled them and my underwear down in one smooth pull. She sat up right with my cock just inches from her face.

She quickly inhaled and said, “Oh my. You are a big boy aren't you.”

She then slid my cock head into her mouth. Oh, damn that felt so good as she tongued my cock and caressed the head with her lips. I bent over and gently played with her nipples.

She pushed my hands away and said, “Not yet.”

She pushed the swinging chair away and let it rock forward; sliding me in and out of her mouth with the rocking of the chair. She was slowly taking more and more of me in her mouth. It was exquisite. The feeling of my cock sliding in and out of her throat and mouth. She got about 7 inches down and stopped. She pulled me out and order me to lie down on the porch. I did. She pulled off her cut off jeans and stepped over my face. She knelt straddling my face in the 69 and started working my cock again. I wrapped my hands around her ass and pulled her down to my mouth. I opened my mouth covering her entire vagina and began running my tongue in and out of her and gently stroking her clit.

I felt her working my cock in and out of her mouth. Deeper and deeper. I felt her chin touch my pelvis as her lips gently slid to the very base of my cock. I was thinking “Holy shit, my sister can deep throat me.”

One of the problems with having a big cock is some women are either intimidated or would rather run a way. It's happened a few times. What amazed me is my sister is only 5 feet tall. She's not a big girl; she's just perfectly built for her height.

She continued to deep throat me a few more strokes and backed off a little, only 8 inches now. She started sucking a little faster in response to my massaging her clit with my tongue. As she was going faster I was speeding up too. Carrie started to grind her pussy into my face. I was massaging her butt passing a finger over her anus and gently stroking her there.

Carrie abruptly stopped and rolled off me. She said, “Don, You on top. Fuck my face.”

I straddled her and inserted my cock in her mouth and started fucking her face. I dropped my head down to her delicious pussy and started up where I left off. I was only pushing about 8 inches into her mouth. She grabbed my ass and made me fuck her face faster. As I dove in and tongued her fast and furious. She arched her back and stiffened. I heard her muffled screams as she came. She dropped her hips and raised them again, screaming more. She did this about 8 or 9 times. Damn; my sister is multi-orgasmic.

Carrie was really sucking me hard. As she hit the last couple orgasms, I felt mine coming on. I buried my face in her pussy and grunted and moaned loudly. Blowing my load down her throat. She kept sucking hard through my entire orgasm and long after I finished.

As we settled down I rolled off her. She got up and laid down on top of me. I grabbed her ass and played with it as she nestled into my chest. We french kissed several times.

As we laid there catching our breath; Carrie giggled and said, “I'm 5 foot, I couldn't keep deep-throating you; you're a lot taller than me. I couldn't stretch far enough to get all of you in and keep you there. I was hoping that if you were on top you'd be able to slide all of your cock into my mouth.”

I laughed and said, “We'll have to work on that.”

Carrie started stroking my cock. I reached between us and started playing with her breasts. Carrie slid off me and moved her breasts to my mouth as she continued stroking me. I sucked her breasts in one at a time and playfully licked and sucked on them. I was also fingering her pussy as well.
She started grinding against my hand and moaning as she shoved her tits into my face.

I was having so much fun. My sister is absolutely beautiful. Her hair draped over her shoulders, her smiling at me with half closed eyes. She called my name a few times.

Carrie said, “mmmm, Don. Fuck me please.”

She got up and walked to the rail. Bending over with her arms out stretched grabbing the rail. I said, “Honey, I'm a little to tall, hang on. I grabbed a wooden box and pulled it over, she stood up on it. Bending over again, she was a perfect height. I grabbed her ass and gently slid my cock into her very wet pussy. Slowly sinking my entire length into her until I bottomed out.

She said, “Oh fuck you're way bigger than Rick, I'm not going to last long.”

I said, “Sis. I'm fucking my sister. I'm so turned on right now I'll probably cum to soon.”

Carrie laughed and said, “As long as we're both cumming.”

We started to screw. It was incredible. My sister bent over hanging on to the porch rail. I'm holding on to her hips and fucking her for all I'm worth. I looked down to watch my cock sliding in and out of Carrie's pussy. She felt so damn good.

Carrie was right, it took only about three minutes and she started to cum. I don't know what it was but as soon as she started the firs of several orgasms; mine started up. I came hard, blowing buckets into her sweet vagina. I finished she was still cumming. I kept screwing her until she finally begged me to stop.

Carrie started laughing. She said, “Oh, damn. That was so right. We came together. She dropped her head down, as she still hang on to the porch rail. I slumped over, grabbing the porch rail with one hand. I reached under her and grabbed her breasts. Carrie moved her left hand and arm on top of my left arm on the porch rail and placed her hand on mine.

She moaned and said, “If only you were my husband. I could stand being fucked by you like this every night.

I laughed and said, “Well at least you aren't running way from my cock.”

Carrie laughed and said, “No chance I'll ever do that.

Carrie slid me out of her and I stood up.
She said, “Will you stay the night with me?

I said, “No where else I'd rather be. Are you ready for bed.”

Carrie said, “mmm, baby the night is still young. For once, my bed is going to see some real love-making.”

vane88
03-12-2015, 12:09 PM
This was amazing..you should think about writing more...

davesmistress
03-13-2015, 05:10 PM
Thanks for the new addition

comsmith22
05-01-2015, 05:53 PM
wow thats Hot... I'm Looking to what is Cuming Next... Great start on a good series...

scotty2hotty
11-28-2016, 12:38 PM
WOW, What a great story. more plz.

idaguy
12-03-2016, 02:09 PM
Great start

ironeagle2
08-31-2017, 08:48 PM
great start hope there's more to cumm