PDA

View Full Version : It's all about me

muhabba
09-16-2014, 05:59 PM
So I decided to start this as a simple way to interact with anybody who reads my stories rather than one thread per story. Right now I'm taking a break from writing my Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. La Blue Girl and my Not The Whedonverse XXX... stories to get caught up on typing and to work on my back log of stories. I decided I'd write 3 stories while getting caught up on my typing and I just finished the first story titled Stacy's Mom Has Got It Going On and started on my second story titled Kaley Cuoco Meets The Fanboys. In this story Kaley hosts a Jepordy style game show at ComicCon and the winner gets to take a shower with her. So any questions, comments or critasizims just let me know, I live for those.

muhabba
09-25-2014, 06:29 AM
And now my keyboard broke. Wonder what it's like typing on a smartphone?

April
10-02-2014, 04:36 PM
Hows the smartphone typing going, or have you replaced your keyboard?

I have had to do a lot of typing on my phone, and after awhile it is something you can just get into a rhythm with. Though the number 1 piece of advice I can offer - type in a notepad or some other word processing type app. It is way too easy to bump the back button or something when typing directly into the forum... have lost a post many a time from that :-/

Have to admit that I am a bit behind on my reading of late, but I will try and get in to catch up and read your stories soon.

On a side note - would you like me to set you up with Blog access, or are you happy to continue sharing your thoughts here?

muhabba
10-03-2014, 06:41 AM
This is fine. With my sporatic work schedual I'd never be able to keep up a blog. I've been using the smartphone to type using Kingsoft but it is soooo sloooow. I'll be getting a new 'puter 'bout the middle of next month 'til then I'm browsing on my keyboardless 'puter and using a friend's laptop whenever I got time, mostly at work, when I wanna type. Plus I'm not gonna be able to finish my story for the current writing challenge. Thppp... stupid easily broken plastic.

niteowluk2003
10-03-2014, 10:30 AM
Muhabba, I was sorry to hear you broke your keyboard, I know these darn things are great when they work but a sod when they end up broken. I adopted a system a while ago whilst the last January sales were on in fact; here in the UK and bought a spare set of wireless keyboard and mouse, just in case and wouldn't you know it in 9 months I have never needed to switch. Good luck with your new computer.

muhabba
10-03-2014, 09:05 PM
You know, I never even considered a wireless keyboard. I'm a schmuck.

muhabba
10-30-2014, 01:13 AM
So my new keyboard has arrived. I've devided to jump back into my story Not The Whedonverse... since I'm now backlogged on my feeble attempt at getting caught up with my tuping.

April
10-30-2014, 05:07 PM
Congrats on the new keyboard, and I wish you good luck and no writers block as you catch up with your writing.

I have a huge reading backlog which seems to be growing at the moment, as a few members are aware I am in between jobs at the moment and a little connectively challenged and can't get online as much as I would like.... So, I will look forward to reading your tales one I am back up online again full-time.

muhabba
10-30-2014, 06:42 PM
I've got the opposite job problem, to many. It really gets in the way of writing but luckily one of my jobs is a night job and as long as the people I look after don't wake up or attack anybody or me than I usually can get a couple of hours of writing in. Oh, and I'm starting a Purge story where the protaganist spends the night going after female celebs.

muhabba
11-30-2014, 01:27 AM
Yea me! I've got my Kaley Cuoco Meets The Fanboys finally finished and posted so I'm off to finish the first chapter of The Purge: Hollywood and finish typing up the last chapter to my Not The Whendonverse XXX The Astonishing X-Men. Oh, and I've even made some headway on my Buffy The Vampire Slayer Vs. La Blue Girl. And hopefully I'll have less jobs to get in the way of writing and typing in the next couple of weeks.

muhabba
12-15-2014, 10:14 PM
And another Yea me, I've got the next chapter of my Not The Whedonverse XXX added, which is the last chapter of The Astonishing X-Men with Special Guest Stars The Runaways. I'll be starting the next chapter in a few weeks which will be Marvel's The Avengers with Special Guest Stars Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. after I get a few chapters of my The Purge: Hollywood story done.

muhabba
01-02-2015, 07:44 PM
So out comes the first chapter of The Purge: Hollywood, Hour 01 Scarlett Johansson. I've started on Hour 02 Chloe Moretz and then I'll be writing more in my Buffy the Vampire Slayer vs. La Blue Girl and Not the Whedonverse XXX stories. Hope to get the Buffy story wrapped up in a couple of months so I can clear some time for other story ideas I've had.

muhabba
01-24-2015, 11:57 PM
So I just posted part 4a of my Buffy The Vampire Slayer vs. La Blue Girl story. I'm still typing the rest up as well as my part 2 of my The Purge story and hopefully I'll get them up soon.

muhabba
02-06-2015, 09:44 PM
And I've posted Hour 2 of my "The Purge" story, only 10 more to go and I've written up part 4 of my Buffy story so now I gotta type it up and hopfully get it posted soon-ish.

muhabba
02-08-2015, 08:16 PM
And now I've posted part 4b of my Buffy story. I'm on fire!

muhabba
03-03-2015, 06:52 AM
And up goes The Purge: Hollywood Hour 03 Selena Gomez. I've got Hour 04 written and just have to type it up and after that I'll be working on my Not The Whedonverse XXX series. This part will star Marvel's The Avengers with special guest stars Marvel's Agents of SHIELD.

muhabba
05-17-2015, 08:12 PM
And I just lost a bunch of information and about a story and a half cuz of "File Corruption" and now I've got to start all over again. So up next will be the next chapter of "Not The Whedonverse XXX Staring Marvel's the Avengers guest starring Marvel's Agents of SHEILD" and then a new series called, "Scarlett Johannson: Agent Red" where busty celebs are secret agents and such. After that I should have the next two chapters of my "Purge: Hollywood" story up.

reeds9
01-07-2016, 04:46 AM
Your stories are fantastic

muhabba
01-08-2016, 01:05 AM
Thanx. I'm glad you like them.

LazyNinjas
03-13-2016, 01:48 PM
How iis your Purge series going and are you continuing the hypnosneek story? I love those stories

muhabba
03-14-2016, 01:47 PM
How iis your Purge series going and are you continuing the hypnosneek story? I love those stories

On the Purge, next is Jennifer Love Hewitt and the Hypnosneak next is Hayden Pantierre. I've had some work issues come up and it's put me behind on my writing but I haven't abandoned my stories, I'm still working on them.

LazyNinjas
03-14-2016, 03:56 PM
You already did Jennifer love Hewitt for the purge series lol

muhabba
03-15-2016, 06:37 AM
You already did Jennifer love Hewitt for the purge series lol

Sorry. I meant Jessica Alba.

LazyNinjas
03-16-2016, 12:00 PM
Jessica Alba is a good choice.

muhabba
12-19-2017, 10:17 AM
Yea! I'm all caught up. All my stories are posted here. And, as of The Big Bang Theory: The Money Conundrum, I've written 100 stories. Yea me!

muhabba
08-09-2018, 02:42 AM
I've got 3 stories coming up, the first of which is posted, The Deleted Scene: The Equalizer. It's about Chloe Moretz's character. The other two I'm hoping to get up in a week or so and they are Scarlett Johansson: Agent Red Ep. 04 and a brand new story called The Lord of Hollywood with Ariel Winter and a couple of others. Please to enjoy.