PDA

View Full Version : Pool party

69cpl69
10-30-2014, 03:03 PM
I have been requested to write more stories, so i thought I would relate a little adventure I had with my ex. My hubby, and I play now too, but we are kinda stuck in a rut. He is working a lot, and I recently had surgery, so we haven't had a chance to play as of late. My ex husband, and I played quite often, and I enjoyed it most of the time. There were sometimes when I just went along with him though. This was a time when I really just felt like going home to bed.
We attended a pool party at our friends house. There were quite a few couples partying, and having a lot of fun. Some of the wives were dressed in skimpy suits , showing a lot of skin. My husband, and I enjoyed that..lol I am bi. Well we were off to the side of the pool talking about some of the couples, when a guy that works with my husband came over. He was not one of the guys we had played with in the past, so I didn't think anything was up. One of my ex's favorite hobbies was showing my pictures to his friends, so i realy never knew who had seen me nude and who had not. Well Rob, as I will call him, was looking me over very closely.

I was wearing a simple one piece suit, that covered pretty well. My ex went in to use the rest room, and Rob said something like " Your suit is very pretty", and I thanked him. He said that he wanted me and my husband, to come by his apartment later for drinks. I told him I was really tired, and we were just going to go home. When hubby got back he had brought wine coolers, and nothing more was said about Robs apartment.

The guys talked, as I baked in the sun. My husband started to talk about my suit, and Rob made comments too. There was nothing special about it, but they were saying how hot I looked in it. I opened my eyes and said" come on guys it's just a plain old suit". Rob said "maybe so", but that I looked hot in it. Hubby said I look hot out of it too, and I thought Here we go. I can usually tell when hubby is trying to set something up.
I gave him a "what are you getting at" look, and he just winked at me. I rolled my eyes, and he chuckled. He knew I always go along with him, but I was hot, and tired from the entire day in the sun. Rob said, he bet I looked good out of it. I said "guys cut it out" Rob apologized, but hubby said " Oh it's fine with me I love showing her off". I knew where this was going of course. I said "yeah he sure does enjoy that", and I laughed. My husband, told him about us going to a nude beach on our Honeymoon.

Rob asked me if I went nude. I said, "everyone else was nude so i figured why not?" He said something about wishing he was there too. At this point I knew I was being seduced. I wondered if it was spontaneous, or if they had discussed it between themselves. Our friends that threw the party, lived on a huge lake that had a dock with two jet skis, that got plenty of use that day. Rob pointed out they were sitting there refueled, and not being used.

He said , "hey this is our chance to get out on the lake". Hubby got up grabbed his backpack, and helped me up. I reluctantly went along with them. I put on my mesh cover up and sandals. Rob grabbed a few drinks, and we headed out. I have to admit it was fun riding across the lake at that speed. It was late afternoon, not a lot of boat traffic. I was wondering what was in store for me. I knew some of this had to be planned.
Rob was a good bit ahead of us, so I yelled in my husbands ears. I asked him what was going on? He said. "what do you mean? I told him , whenever he talked with his friends about how I was dressed, that it wasn't too long before I wasn't. He said" just relax and enjoy the day". I thought it would be fun to see how they planned to try and get me naked. I had been through this before. Like I said most of the time I go along happily, so I figured I would wait and see. Just thinking about it was starting to turn me on anyway.
The lake we were on has a number of islands in the middle. One of them used to have a public beach, with a concession stand, and restrooms. For some reason it never opened this year. Most people would just use the beach on the shore. Ray got along side of us and pointed over at that island. Hubby nodded, and soon we beached the skis in the sand. We hopped off, and walked the beach towards the buildings.

We looked around and talked of how much fun this place used to be before it was abandoned. Hubby dug into his backpack and pulled out a blanket. I laughed to myself. I wondered what made him think to bring that to a pool party. We all sat on the blanket and had more wine coolers. What a surprise it was,, when my husband took out his camera. I said "how is it that you always have that camera ready?" He said "when I married my favorite model, I vowed never to leave home without it".
I said " you seldom do hun". We all laughed and he started to take pictures of me and Rob. I was not at all surprised when he asked me to pose on the blanket. I put up some weak resistance just for show. but soon i was laying on the blanket posing for him. Or should I say them. After a few poses he asked me to pose in my suit. I said "honey this suit is not even one of my good ones. Why would you care to take my picture in it?" He said he thought it was pretty and Rob agreed.

So off came my cover up and I followed his lead, posing as he asked. The bathing suit i was wearing covered me very well. My butt cheeks were even covered. Rob was enjoying it all too. I noticed quite a bulge in his suit. I didn't let on how horny I was getting as I anticipated everything my husband said. He told me to get on all fours and look back at him over my shoulders. I did as he said , then he said "Why not show us a bit of your ass hun?" lol, I knew it. I pulled my suit up just enough to show some cheek. He took some like that and then asked for more.

I did as he said and pulled the suit up even more. Half my ass was exposed now. He asked Rob if he wanted to take a few. I wondered what took him so long. Rob had me pose in ways he liked, and as he took pictures of me my husband took over "adjusting" my suit. He pulled the back all the way up so it looked like a thong. Rob said "that suit is starting to get sexier by the minute. Hubby stood me up and pulled my arms out of the straps, so that my boobs were holding it up.

Rob had me pose again like that. I saw how hard both of them were getting and naturally Rob asked if I would mind showing my breasts. I asked hubby if this was ok? Go figure he answered me by pulling the suit down over my tits. I posed topless for him and was on all fours again. He was standing on the side of me, and hubby kept pulling my suit down more and more for each picture. Finally he pulled it down over my ass. it was bunched up around my hips.

My husband told Rob to get on the blanket and pose with me. He gave the camera to my husband, and knelt down next to me. He felt me all over, running his hands over my ass, around to my tits. He pulled my suit off all the way and tossed it off to the side. Soon I saw his suit land on top of mine. I felt his fingers run up the inside of my hips and into me. I was so wet by this point.

Hubby stood in front of me dropping his suit too. I knew to take him in my mouth. I sucked him and Rob worked my clit. I felt his fingers change to his tongue, and then I felt him rubbing his cock up and down my pussy. Soon he entered me and my word he was big. I think to this day, his was the biggest cock I ever enjoyed. I had bigger once but it was not fun. I enjoy about 7 inches. Well this one was very enjoyable. I was getting plowed against my husbands cock as it was being forced down my throat.

I never came so hard in my life. And to think I was not looking forward to this. I felt my husband start to tense, and soon he was cumming in my mouth. I swallowed it all, I always do. He then took the camera and got some pictures of Rob, as he pulled out of me and shot his hot cum all over my ass, and my back. We all collapsed on the blanket. Rob said that was fantastic! Me and hubby said something like "Uh HUH" lol. We went for a quick swim before getting ready to leave. Just as we all had our suits back on, another set of jet skis pulled up.
No not what you think..lol But it did cross my mind also.

Rob was added to the growing list of my ex's friends that we played with over the years. I posed for tons of pictures for my ex. These were the ones I liked the best. My hubby (current) and I ,wish that he would admit he still had some and make us copies. I hope you enjoyed my story. I hope it didn't bore you before the action started.... xox