PDA

View Full Version : Count's daughter

groomleader
11-07-2014, 11:45 AM
Part 1

Tom was thrusting up into the hot, burning pleasure well, as eager to bury his cock as deep as the sizzling cunt wrapped around his cock could take it. He looked up at the angelic face, the glowing green eyes, the smile as his bed partner just as eagerly slammed herself down on to his pumping prick, over and over, marveling at his good fortune. Down at the local singles bar, he was just trying to score some chick who was decent enough to fuck. He never waited around until the beer goggles blinded him enough to pick up the 2 AM dog. Waking up with a hangover, and a dog in bed next to you, seeing what you'd been fucking, he didn't need that. But this gorgeous creature blew his mind. Long, flowing blonde hair, an angelic face, tits that really filled out the top nicely, had to be at least a 38DD, a nice curvy waist, and super sexy hips, she was clad in a tight cat-suit that outlined every bit of her body. She ignored all the other guys who were trying to hit on her, and came right up to him. He looked up, and those emerald eyes locked on to his, jeez, it was almost hypnotic.

"Would you like to take me home, and fuck me until you can't get it up anymore?"

Her throaty, seductive purr made his heart beat faster, and he could feel his cock stirring, rising quickly. He was momentarily struck dumb. She looked down, grinning at the obvious answer to her question.

"I think my question has been answered, no small talk, no boasting, no lies. I want the truth, and the truth is you want to fuck me, and my truth is I want to be fucked."

He felt her hand reach down, and fondle his growing bulge.

"I will take that as a yes."

Back at his apartment, he stripped her down, the perfection of her body was amazing. She was everything that any horny guy would kill to have, his cock was so hard, it was almost painful. She was quickly on her knees, mouth gliding down his cock. Thomas growled, as his cock was taken in. She was doing things to his cock that no woman had ever been able to do, he was getting the blowjob of a lifetime, the light scraping of his cock by her teeth sent shivers of pleasure though him. Her mouth tightened up, the heat and the suction took him over, and his cock erupted.

Marissa felt the pulses, then the creamy, wet explosion filling her mouth, she let the rush of warm, thick cum slide down her throat, her lips tight, the ultimate milking experience.

Thomas was moaning, thrusting back and forth, his cock gushing crazily, she was swallowing every drop he could produce. She pulled away from his spent cock, and lay back, spreading her legs, urging him on.

"Now Thomas, it is your turn. Lick my cunt, lick me, taste my essence."

That throaty, seductive purr, he'd walk across hot coals if she told him to, and he quickly inserted himself between the spread of her thighs. Blonde pubic hair, nicely trimmed, perfect, he detested bottle blondes. The scent wafted over him, a wild, spicy musk that was like no other woman. He licked at her essence, the taste electrified him, and he virtually dove in, going at her juices like a starving man at a banquet. He could feel his cock racing right back, he'd never had such a quick recovery, but he was fully erect once more, his cock throbbing with need again.

The stimulation had Marissa rising up, she knew how quickly he would be back up, now she needed his cock for completion.

"Fuck me Thomas, fuck me, fuck me now."

Thomas eagerly notched his cock against her, and drove it in. Twin growls of pleasure filled the air, as Thomas sank in, balls deep, and Marissa felt her burning center get the stuffing she needed. The feel of her heat around his cock was amazing, and they fucked wildly, two bodies joined in an almost violent joining of hot, burning lust, no love, no gentleness, just hot, primal, animalistic fucking. Thrusting, grunting, cries of pleasure and squelches of hot juicy lust filled the bedroom.

Thomas suddenly felt Marissa's body wrap tightly around him, and with strength he didn't think she had, rolled him over. Now on his back, with Marissa riding his cock, he was spellbound by the bouncing of those wonderful tits, her green eyes were blazing with a hungry heat. Her cunt was as tight as any virgin, it milked at his prick, wanting every drop. She eagerly impaled herself on his throbbing cock again and again, riding him hard, her hot, slick tunnel sliding up and down his throbbing prick, feeling the orgasm building.

Thomas was moaning as his orgasm neared, and Marissa slammed her twitching pussy down onto his cock, again and again. He had never had a hotter, more enjoyable fuck session, and he could feel it rising, he was going to cum massively.

Ah, so good, she was getting close, very close. She had learned to time it, the double release was the ultimate in pleasure. She could feel his cock throbbing with eager need, and she adjusted the angle so his shaft was stroking at her throbbing clit. Yes, yes, she could feel her needs building up, and her mouth shot forward, she latched hungrily at the pulsing neck vein, and sank her fangs in.

Thomas felt the sting of her fangs, he barely noticed it as his cock became as hard as marble, he felt his cock growing urgently, wedging apart the tight cervix, and he came in a shattering rush of sensation. The bite had brought on the sudden explosion, and Marissa joined him, as his blood filled her mouth, her orgasm exploded deep inside her.

Thomas had never felt such an explosive climax, his cock kept pulsing, each pulse squirted more hot spunk, he grunted with each pulse, it seemed to go on and on, his cock pulsing and squirting wildly, Marissa's fiery fuck-hole was gripping his throbbing cock tightly, the quivering and spasming of her orgasm greedily milking and sucking at his cock, he felt like all his juices were being sucked out of his cock.

Marissa smiled to herself as she sucked on his neck, she could feel his big cock exploding and squirting wildly deep inside her, his hot spunk filling her womb. The bite never failed to give a man the longest, hardest erection and the most explosive climax ever. She sucked on his neck, drinking in the blood, as her pussy drank in his other load, satiating both hungers. She withdrew her fangs, and licked gently at his neck, to help seal the punctures.

Thomas flopped back, and Marissa's face was above him, he watched as she licked the blood from her lips. Her green eyes blazing, she locked that spellbinding look on him again. The voice that he would do anything for filled his ears.

"Thomas, you are very tired. You will fall asleep in a minute, and you will forget everything that has happened tonight. Do you understand?"

Thomas mumbled sleepily, "Yes, I understand."

A minute later, and Thomas was in a deep, dreamless sleep. Marissa smiled, she gently caressed his cheek, he had been an excellent choice, in both ways. She stepped into the adjoining bathroom, checking her reflection, making sure that no trace of blood remained for someone on the street to see. She could feel her life force strong and powerful, her body remaining young, supple and sexy, his blood had been very rich, renewing her faculties and her physical attractiveness to a very keen edge.

Casting another look at the sleeping man, Marissa smiled. She wondered if the singles bar was his regular hangout. Since he would not remember, she could come back and use him for more hot steamy sex, and unplanned blood donations. Ever since her transformation so many years ago, she needed sex as much as she needed blood, and with her seductive aura, and having the appearance of a 25 year old sex goddess, it was easy to pick and choose, the men would flock to her, and she could have her pick.

Back on the street, she made her way home to her apartment, and once in her bedroom, she stripped and slid between the cool, crisp sheets of her bed.

mmessner38
12-20-2014, 08:37 PM
nice, just nice

groomleader
04-22-2015, 02:10 PM
Part 2

Stretched out, feeling sleep hovering close, relaxing in the afterglow of having Thomas satisfy her hungers, her mind wandered, she thought about when it had happened...

Her mother had been with the Count when she was born, in the year 1690, in a small Hungarian village. To Marissa, the Count was her father, and she always saw him as her father. He would go to bed the same time as her mother, and herself, sometimes they would go out at night, once or twice a week, and come back, looking refreshed, and healthy. Marissa had heard sounds of passion from her parent's bed chamber every night, her father was a lusty, virile male, and he would take her mother every night, driving into her until he exploded his passion deep inside her. He would not go out in very bright sunlight, but he was kind, gentle, and a loving father.

Marissa had noticed the twin punctures on her mother's neck, she wondered what that was. It was an odd place to have an animal bite. She discovered what it was, at the age of 14. She was beginning to develop, puberty was pushing her body from girlhood towards womanhood. Her body started to develop the curves, her breasts were starting to fill out, and the older boys in the village started to ogle her growing body with hungry eyes. The looks they gave her made her body tingle, and the Count took notice of it. Yes, it was time.

One night, her father and her mother explained it to her. He was what was called a vampire, he was one of a lineage that stretched back hundreds of years. There were many fallacies and folklore about vampires, and he explained it to her. Her mother had accepted his advances, and his bite, and though she was not immortal, she would age much slower, stay beautiful and strong, and live for hundreds of years, still retaining her youthful beauty. The silly folklore of ignorant peasants, about garlic, holy water, silver, no reflection in a mirror and his victims becoming some kind of undead creature themselves, were not only false, it served to keep her father's identity hidden.

"Now my dear, you are feeling the needs of your growing womanhood, is that true?"

Marissa nodded, spellbound, as her father's voice wrapped around her, "It is time, I will give you the gift your mother has, and you will be able to satisfy both hungers."

Marissa obeyed, turning her head slightly and presenting her neck. She felt the tight ring of his lips, then the sharp sting as his fangs sunk in. She cried out, but as her father drank deep, she could feel the changes. Her body started to tingle, she could feel a hot wetness between her legs. She felt the start of a second hunger, as her father withdrew, and licked at the punctures, until they sealed up. Her eyes met her father's, and he smiled, he could see the fire of her lusts.

"Now, go and get the stable boy Jakob, he's young, strong and healthy, and he should be perfect for your first feeding."

Jakob was just bedding down for the night, when Marissa appeared in his room. He blinked, he'd never seen Marissa looking so desirable, her eyes seemed to flash green fire at him. Long, flowing blonde hair, an angelic face, her breasts had really grown, it was like yesterday she had the body of a child, but today. She stripped off her nightgown, and his cock jumped to full extension, as the light from his candle illuminated her curvy waist, hips that drew his eyes, with a just developing patch of blonde pubic hair.

"Jakob, come to me" she ordered.

Those eyes, hypnotic, drew him easily. She turned and he followed close behind, she had an aura about her that he couldn't have resisted, even if he tried to.

In her bedroom, she gently pushed him back on the bed, her lusts roaring, and she quickly mounted him, sliding her womanly passage down his manhood. She thrust down hard, letting his manhood burst her maidenhead, she scarcely felt it, her needs overruled such a minor thing. Jakob groaned, the heat and the tightness surrounding him was like nothing he'd ever felt. She rode him, her hungers needing to be satisfied. Jakob thrust up into the hot, burning channel as Marissa pumped her hips downward, as eager to bury himself as deep as Marissa's sex could take him. He looked up at the angelic face, the glowing green eyes, the smile as Marissa just as eagerly slammed herself down, her hips pumping up and down in a growing cadence.

Jakob was spellbound by the sight of 14 year old Marissa riding his manhood. Her wonderful breasts were bouncing in time to her pumping up and down, her green eyes were blazing with a hungry need. The feel of her heat around his manhood was amazing, and they rutted wildly, two bodies joined in an almost violent joining of hot, burning lust, no love, no gentleness, just hot, primal, animalistic mating. Thrusting, grunting, cries of pleasure and squelches of hot juicy lust filled the bedroom.

Ah, so good, she was getting close, very close. She lowered down, sniffing gently at his neck, searching...searching...there, she smelled the life force, oh yes. She could feel the rise of her own release, and she could feel Jakob's manhood throbbing with eager need, it all came together, she felt the fluttering starting deep down. Her mouth shot forward, she latched hungrily at the pulsing neck vein, and sank her fangs in.

Jakob felt the sting of her fangs, he barely noticed it as his manhood became hard as marble, and he spent himself in a shattering rush of sensation. The bite had brought on the sudden explosion, and Marissa joined him, as his blood filled her mouth, her release exploded deep inside her.

Jakob had never felt such an explosive release, his manhood kept pulsing, each pulse squirted more of his hot fluid, he grunted with each pulse, it seemed to go on and on, his manhood pulsing and squirting wildly, Marissa's fiery center was gripping him tightly, the quivering and spasming of her release greedily milking and sucking at him, wanting every drop.

Marissa smiled to herself as she sucked on his neck, she loved the feel of his manhood exploding and squirting wildly deep inside her, his hot fluids filling her womanhood. She sucked on his neck, drinking in the blood, as her sex drank in his other load, satiating both hungers. She withdrew her fangs, and licked gently at his neck, to help seal the punctures.

Jakob flopped back, and Marissa's face was above him, he watched as she licked the blood from her lips. Her green eyes blazing, she locked that spellbinding look on him again. The voice that he would do anything for filled his ears.

"Jakob, you are very tired. You will go back to your room, there you will lay down, fall asleep, and you will forget everything that has happened tonight. Do you understand?"

Jakob mumbled sleepily, "Yes, I understand."

He arose, left her room, and Marissa followed him, watching as he lay down on his bed, and in less than a minute, he was in a deep, dreamless sleep. Marissa smiled, she gently caressed his cheek, he had been an excellent choice, in both ways. She could feel his life force within her, strong and powerful, her body felt more alive than ever before in her life.

Back in her bedroom, her Father awaited her.

He grinned as he saw the glow of her first successful feeding, and he said, "Now, you know what your mother and I go out for, on the nights we are out. You know what to do, you took Jakob perfectly, men will not be able to resist your physical charms, and you can use very willing males to satisfy both hungers."

Her father did not lie, when Marissa went out among the people of the village, and she turned those eyes on whatever man she wanted, they were powerless to resist. She loved the feeling of the man's hard pole of male flesh. sliding deep into her inner sanctum, making her hungers blaze. The edge of her explosion, thrusting her head forward, fastening to the neck of her lover, and biting down, feeling the splash of hot blood in her mouth. The feel of that hard male flesh deep buried deep in her womanhood becoming even harder, and the wild groan as her lover exploded, his hot liquid gushing into her, the feel of her hungers being quenched made her release explode, she lifted her head, her lips blood red, and howled as her body shook and quivered, tingles of sizzling pleasure zipping through her body.

By the time she was 18, she had sampled every one of the young, strong men her age, had in fact, taken each of them many times over. The blood was rich red, and full of the strong life force of the hardworking young men, and she could feel her body taking in that force, keeping her young, beautiful, strong and healthy. Her physical charms developed to their fullest potential, she was breathtakingly beautiful, her skin was totally unblemished, large, sky blue eyes, big, luscious lips, a slim, graceful neck, her body had the classic hourglass figure, with large breasts, her body gliding down, waist nipping in, and curving out with the flare of her hips, long, sleek legs completed the physical beauty. Her stunning beauty, and the look, the piercing, almost otherwordly look hinting of erotic pleasure unmatched that she turned on her lovers, brought all the men to her likes bees to wildflowers.

Eventually, she had to leave the village, when it became impossible to hide the fact that she was not aging. She realized that she'd have to become a nomad. settle down for a little while, then move on. The thought did not displease her. The grand cities of medieval Europe awaited her. She would have her choice of virile men eager to bed her down.

She smiled, remembering what it was like, and that was her last thought before sleep took her.

ironeagle2
04-26-2015, 04:05 PM
great start more

comsmith22
04-26-2015, 11:03 PM
Hey "groom"... thats the start to another one of your fantastic exotic series...
I'm looking forward to seeing more here in the future...
Now That I am "Back... "It's Been a long 18 months...
"Keep 'em cuming"

groomleader
04-27-2015, 11:14 AM
Comsmith, good to see you again, and welcome back!!