PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good roleplay partner

Natalie
11-07-2014, 01:30 PM
Im natalie. Ive written a few stories on here before. I like long roleplays. I much prefer somebody who can talk with full sentences that are at least close to grammatically correct. Older guys are better. I like daddy/daughter the most, but im down for anything.

Pm me or yahoo natkat32

Natalie
04-22-2016, 02:03 PM
Bump bump bump

I want bumped :tan:

imjusttheone
05-08-2016, 07:51 AM
hello,id love to play..

roobifor
09-29-2016, 12:01 PM
I'd like to play.....

Dickson
12-05-2018, 07:01 AM
Well, Natalie,

I had a provider I took to Toronto on Valentines a few years back and she told me about her most taboo fantasy of a father-daughter. I had never thought of it before. I was not comfortable with it at first but then I learned I had had a number of ladies who had a similar fantasies. Not sure if I post it here or in the story section?

Natalie
12-26-2018, 11:57 PM
mmm tell me more, Dickson. Its always been my favorite fantasy roleplay

Dickson
12-27-2018, 08:00 AM
Well, Natalie, I posted an event I did with a younger provider who liked the idea under the father-daughter section.

I added a 360 element to my adventures to get the providers perspective. Here was a young lady who I referred to as Cinderella.

"I arrived at the Sutton place hotel and went up to a beautiful suite, that was much larger than my apartment. My Daddy-for-the-day, Greg Dickson, was waiting in a very well made suit. At my arrival, we embraced and I was lead into the bedroom. To my amazement, there were a variety of gifts laid out for ME. Some were wrapped, and I was shocked that they were all From my Favourite store. I have no idea how Mr.Dickson knew what my favorite store was, but he nailed it, as all my gifts were from Marciano by Guess. Laid out was a blue bandage dress that fit like it was cut for me, and I know it will be a staple in my closet for years to come. I also was so grateful to get a matching handbag and beautiful suede pumps, which are surprisingly comfortable. Wrapped, was a perfectly selected set of lingerie and stay-ups from Wolford's which were very high quality and survived the evening without any runs! I can't wait to wear them again. There was also a jewelry box with a beautiful gold necklace, that has earned me compliments from three different people, in the one day since I've received it.

I was so happy with the thoughtfully selected gifts that I couldn't help engage my Daddy in some naughty play, he resisted me, as he said he was saving himself for another lady. I was slightly sad and insisted and he fought me off, but I did succeed in convincing him to play. I started by undoing Daddy's pants and removing the biggest cock I ever saw. I love sucking on it. Daddy makes me so wet. I wanted Daddy's yum yum. I could taste a little as his precum is a little salty. But I wanted more. Daddy saw I had ripped my stockings I bought so I was glad Daddy got me new high-end stay up. Daddy knows all the things to get me. I feel so secure with Daddy. It felt so good when Daddy stuck his big cock in my little pussy. He held me down with my legs over my head and he jammed his big swollen man cock in me. I told Daddy it hurt a little but it was a good hurt. Then I turned around and Daddy fucked me doggie! Oh, my god, he pounded me so hard, I could not help but cum. We played but Daddy said he didn't want to cum, in preparation for his date with a special lady. I was jealous as I wanted Daddy to fuck me all night. Daddy did have to change his suit when we were done. Sorry, again Daddy. Then Daddy left to do some errands leaving me alone. I danced around the room as Daddy but on some great music and I put on the robe he laid out for me. I was thinking how I wanted Daddy to fuck my ass while everyone watched. I miss Daddy's big cock.

At 5:00 a lady with lots of bags and a special chair arrived. She was a makeup and hair stylist and for 90 minutes she worked diligently to make me look my absolute best. She curled my hair beautifully and did such a great job on my makeup. Finishing by applying a really lovely set of eyelash extensions. She gave me awesome advice about my beauty routine and I would definitely recommend her to any ladies preparing for special events. When she was finished I wanted to tip her but Daddy had me Put my Money away and took care of Her Himself. As she was leaving I took a selfie with her. The stylist was completely convinced that Mr.Dickson was my father and that was the most lying I have ever done in my life. Lol; all in good fun.

After Mr.Dickson gave me a bouquet of compliments and I took some more photos of myself, we went down to dinner. Mr. Dickson's comments mean so much to me as he sees lots of ladies. It feels so good he selected me. I feel so amazing and want to tell him how I feel but I do not know how. I think of the men who treat me so poorly. Then to meet Mr. Dickson makes me want to cry. I cannot cry as it will wreck my makeup. He pays me to feel good. This has never happened to me before. It does not feel real. We go for dinner and my perfect Daddy would be Mr. Dickson. I want to do a good job for him.

Mr.Dickson was very helpful in assisting me in ordering a wonderful meal. I wish I would have been brave enough to bring the leftovers home, but I don't think that's a very classy thing to do, so I enjoyed the wonderful food in the moment.

Over dinner, Dickson told me stories of adventure throughout his life. One of his employees had passed away in Columbia after a roadside explosion, designed to make vehicles stop, caused the 4x4 they were traveling in, to roll over. Sadly the head of his security detail died. ��Mr.Dickson purchased a home for the man's wife, mother, and children. He also told me of an experience in a Russian airport that caused his hearing to be lost, temporarily. Subsequently, he spends three days in an American hospital until his staff could locate him among the chaos. �� I could listen to his stories all night. I wish all my dates were like this. Everyone is treating me so good. I have never had waiters talk to me and even the manager of the restaurant came over to talk to Mr. Dickson and I.

When we were just about finished our dinner a handsome Asian man joined us. Mr. Dickson had thoughtfully wanted me to have some fun, and hired a man toy, with my pleasure in mind. i did not know what to do. I smiled and thought Mr. Dickson wants me to go with this young man. He was so good looking.

I took the fellow up to the suite, and he gave me a wonderful massage with essential oils and We had some Naughty fun. It the parts I liked the best about my time with Mr. Dickson's hire was discussing his career as a physiotherapist and his thoughts about career paths orientated in that direction and schooling options. He then took some of the most beautiful pictures of me I've ever seen, standing on the windowsill in the hotel room, and I will cherish them for the rest of my life. He fucked me good but I was thinking of Daddy. When would Daddy be back? I wanted to show his date what a good slut I could be for Daddy. I wanted her to see how I take my Daddy's Big cock in my ass. I was so horny for Daddy. I wanted to tell her how I love my Daddy.

As we were Wrapping it up Mr. Dickson came in the room with his date to pick up some stuff and I got quite a delight from her reaction to Mr. Dickson finding his daughter naked with a man in his hotel room. His SP completely believed I was Mr.Dickson's Daughter and you could tell just by her reaction and it was delightful. As quickly as he arrived he and his date left. But I wanted him to give his cock up my ass. I was disappointed. After Mr. Dickson gathered his belongings and left, I was ready to go so the hired- Handsome Asian hailed me a cab..... a magical night was completed, but not ruined by me smashing, by accident, my cell phone. Sigh, luckily a place down the street was able to fix it and the photos from the night, not lost, which was my main concern.

I am so grateful for all of the effort that Mr. Dickson took in. Preparing the event for me and I will remember it always and it was just like Greg Dickson incredibly special incredibly unique incredibly rare and quite obviously so.

One of the realities of life is that it's very hard to see ourselves for who we are and so sometimes the greatest gift people can give us is perspective. Having that awareness I can understand how it may be hard for you, Greg, to see yourself as special or unique but believe me when I say you are all of those things and more. I want you to know it was the best date I have ever been on. If you ever want to such an event again. I would do it for free. I know I am not to say that but your kindness makes me cry.

Thank you so much again for all of your efforts.......I hope I will see you again. Please call me......

sincerely, from the heart
“Cinderella”

Natalie is this what you had in mind? Just so we are clear all mu providers are over the age of 19.

Natalie
09-06-2019, 10:17 PM
Hmm :)

Dickson
09-13-2019, 06:35 AM
Natalie Hmm good or hmm bad?

Dickson
09-13-2019, 06:37 AM
Natalie what kind of role plays do you like?

Dickson
09-27-2019, 08:13 AM
My dear Natalie,

For some reason my PMing you has not been working. You can message me on my private email. gggdickson77@hotmail.com

I recently did a "Athena in My Wonderland" Complete with a Madd Hatter, White Rabbit, Dormouse, Queen of Hearts, Cheshire Cat, Caterpillar plus a number of guests. It was a blast. I have another coming up called "The Lillyanne Banning Affair" After the movie The Thomas Crown Affair.

Did you read about Annika living out the Bond Girl event?

Looking forward to your ideas on role plays my dear.

Natalie
10-09-2019, 03:18 PM
It wouldnt let me pm you either! I’ll send an email soon! ❤️