PDA

View Full Version : Alien Studies

groomleader
11-13-2014, 12:07 PM
Part 1

Dominica Kolslova was under the warm spray of water, savoring the feel of the trickles of water. She had just reached the pinnacle of her tennis career, having beaten out the world's best player and shocking the crowd at Wimbledon as she had rolled to victory. It had been so sweet, and her defeated foe had quickly packed and left the locker area, unwilling to linger at the area of her humbling defeat. That was fine with Dominica, she loved having the shower all to herself. Her mind drifted, she knew that Larson would be coming to her flat tonight, and they were going to have a private celebration. She purred as she thought about his cock driving into her, pumping away at her inner silk, until her grunted, growled, and unleashed a torrent of thick cream deep inside her. She ran her hands in a sensuous caress over her nipples, her pink, eager buds rising up, her pussy was tingling, she forced herself not to stroke herself off, she wanted to save up her sexual lust for Larson.

Just outside the shower, unnoticed by her, alien eyes watched her, ah yes, the perfect subject. The creature watching her had slipped in to the locker room unnoticed, the quantum displacement generator the creature wore around its waist, like a belt, created a very small time adjustment. The creature could tune it to be just slightly out of phase with normal time, it was only a few milliseconds difference, but it rendered the creature invisible. With the locker room now deserted, the creature had closed the field, and was back in normal time. It studied the subject, what the humans called a female, taking in the orange sized breasts, the shape of her well toned body, the long, sleek legs, committing every detail to memory. It also gently read the subject's mind, recording the thoughts, and the fact that the subject had an active sex life, perfect. Then, the creature concentrated, and it could feel its skin rippling, melting and remolding itself. The creature opened its eyes, and stepped quickly towards the showers. The creature held a small pod in its right hand.

Dominica sensed the presence behind her, and spun around. Her eyes flew open, she stood gaping, rooted to the spot, she was looking at herself. Whoever, whatever this was, it was an exact duplicate of her, smiling at her. She was spellbound, a carbon copy, right down to the perky, cherry red nipples, the freshly waxed pussy, the long, sleek legs that her dedication to tennis had given her, not even a tiny bit of difference on the body that was standing before her. The only difference was the duplicate of her was wearing a fancy looking belt. Dreaming, I must be asleep and dreaming ran through her mind. She watched the hands come up, gripping her shoulders, and the pod in the alien's right hand fired a needle into her skin. The sting broke Dominica's trance, but before she could even tell her legs to run, she felt a great lassitude sweep over her. The world wavered, and as her vision grayed over, fading to black, she slid down to the floor unconscious.

The creature picked her up, and carried her out to the locker room area. It set her down on a bench, and with the stack of towels nearby, the creature dried off her new body, and Dominica. As she did so, she looked forward to her assignment. She had been given the task of studying these humans, and in particular how they reproduced. Where the creature lived, there was no such thing as gender. Reproduction was by simple cloning, churning out sexless copies very quickly. Discovery of the planet Earth had given them a look at an entirely new civilization, with a very different way of reproduction. The creature had drawn the assignment of finding a suitable human female, who had an active sex life, and becoming the female, to experience sexual intercourse first hand. The creature was swamped with sensations, what they called the vagina seemed to be very wet and hot, and strange prickles of sensation coursed through her. Drawing her arm back, it brushed against her breast, and she felt another sizzle of sensation zip through her, creating more pleasurable prickles down in her pubic region. Forcing herself back to the task at hand, the creature quickly donned Dominica's clothes. She left the subject nude, she'd be using the quantum displacement generator when she left, so no one would see a clothed Dominica carrying a naked Dominica. She set the field, and once again invisible, she made her way to the subject's personal transportation vehicle, what humans called a car. She opened the trunk, and gently placed Dominica's unconscious form inside. She closed the trunk, and closed the quantum field to bring herself back into normal time. Now that she had Dominica's body hiding it, the creature would be able to move freely, and especially, to experience sexual intercourse.

She slid behind the wheel, and scanned the memories that she had absorbed, ah yes, there it was, how to drive this vehicle. Ten minutes later, and she turned into the car park for Dominica's flat, and easily found the space that was marked with the 1202 number. She parked it, slid out of the seat, and just as she opened the trunk, she activated her quantum displacement field, and it was an easy matter to carry Dominica's body into her flat, unobserved. The communication device, what they call a telephone, began to make that ringing sound, as she closed the door, and shut down the field. She picked it up.

"Hey baby, I just heard, you won Wimbledon, congratulations!" Larson's voice sounded through the earpiece.

Ah yes, this was her boyfriend. The creature's quickly had Dominica's thoughts and responses lined up, and she bantered through the conversation.

"I just got into Heathrow, my airline switched me to an earlier flight. How about I come over right now, and we can get our post victory celebration going early?"

Even as the creature was hit with the unexpected change, and it ran the problem over in its mind, she cooed into the receiver, "Sounds great sweetheart."

Larson voice, thick with passion, replied, "Ok baby, I'll see you in 30 minutes, get yourself ready!"

She heard the click of the telephone receiver, and the creature had a major problem. Her scout vessel was in orbit, but on the other side of the planet, and would be not directly overhead for another 45 minutes of Earth time. The ship's material transmission unit could not be activated until it was directly overhead. She had planned to store Dominica aboard her ship, while she had sexual intercourse with her boyfriend. She searched through Dominica's memories, and found something that looked like it would solve her problem.

She went into Dominica's bedroom, and found the handcuffs, the chain, the pink ball gag and the roll of surgical tape. Moving faster, she went back into the living room, and she soon had Dominica's nude form cuffed up, the pink ball gag in her mouth with a square of the sticky surgical tape plastered across it. She activated her pod, and switched the control to revive. The tiny needle fired into Dominica's skin, and in less than a minute, she wavered up to consciousness. Her eyes flew open, her vocal protest went unheard , the ball gag was stuffed between her lips, the sticky grip of the tape plastered firmly across her mouth. Her arms were cuffed up behind her back, and a chain ran around them, and down to her legs which were also cuffed up. She glared around, then remembered the sight of her doppelganger, as it stepped into her line of sight again.

"Hello Dominica. Your boyfriend is coming over, and I'm going to fuck him."

Dominica was stunned, hearing her voice coming out of the exact duplicate, and the bold declaration had her startled like never before.

"I imagine you must have many questions, let me answer them for you. First, in my natural form, I look nothing like you. I am what you would call a student, my field of study is the human race. My assignment is to entice one of your kind into a sexual intercourse session. On our planet, we have no gender or sexual contact, we are reproduced by cloning. We discovered that it is a simple matter for our race to gently read your minds, store your thoughts into our brains, then we concentrate, and become an exact replica of our subject. Not just on the superficial outward appearance, with your thoughts, we can do everything you would do. Larson will think he is fucking you, and he will have no clue that anything is out of place, because, for all intents and purposes, I am you. I was going to store you aboard my ship, but with Larson arriving early, well, I have to as you say, improvise. I read all about your enjoyment with being cuffed, chained and gagged while Larson has sex with you, so it was an easy matter to find the implements you use in your bedroom."

Dominica blushed, the idea that an alien creature had read her innermost thoughts, her kinky sexual desires, made her face burn hotly.

The alien had also read another one of her secret desires, to watch Larson engage in sex with another female while she watched. Ah, perfect, she could set that up nicely.

"Dominica, your fantasy of watching your boyfriend fucking another female is about to come true. You can watch him fucking me, the exact copy of you."

Dominica was hit by a wave of revulsion, the idea of watching her boyfriend sink his hard cock into god knows what alien creature, that sounded beyond nasty. But right behind it, she could feel a tickle of lust teasing at her inner pink seam.

The creature grinned, she could read Dominica's thoughts easily, and she lifted up the trussed woman as easily as if she were a small child. She carried her into the bedroom, and set her down. The closet has sliding mirrored doors, and the creature stepped into the closet. She searched around inside the small space, that would give Dominica the view of her bed, so she could watch all the fun and games. Ah, this would be perfect, and she carried Dominica into the closet. She sat her up, and the chain that attached her wrists to her ankles was threaded through a pipe that ran the length of the back wall. She made sure that Dominica was secured, then she adjusted the doors. Excellent, now Dominica's dream of watching her boyfriend engaged with another woman could be played out, right before her eyes.

Dominica, hidden in the shadows at the back of the closet, watched as the creature stripped down. Yes, the creature knew everything, as she watched her perfect duplicate don her "welcoming Larson home" outfit, the flame red demi-cup bra, matching crotchless silk panties, flame red garter belt and red stockings. Damn, even my favorite outfit for greeting Larson, she knew how hot and bothered it made him, how his cock would harden up like granite. The last time she'd greeted him like that, she teased him until neither of them could stand it a second longer, in the bedroom, he pounced on top of her, and they fucked wildly. They went at it like rutting animals, grunting and growling like sex crazed beasts, until his cock erupted, the feel of his hot creamy load squirting deep inside had made her body light up like a Christmas tree, shrieking in orgasmic pleasure as her spasming pussy milked at the throbbing shaft, demanding every drop of his load. Dominica could feel her juices gush, the remembrance brought back all the lust, and she was heating up quickly.

The creature sensed Dominica's sexual lust, the need for relief. She smiled, she could do something about that, she reached into the dresser, and grabbed Dominica's dildo, and she stepped into the closet, and knelt down right in front of her. Dominica was too horny to think about it what the creature looked like in real life, as she felt one of the hands reach down, and cup gently at her swollen, soaking lips. Knowing how much Dominica liked having her tits sucked, she fastened her mouth around one of her stiff nipples, sucking and gently nibbling at it. That sent a rush of lust right into Dominica's sizzling pussy, as the creature's fingers started to masturbate her in the exact way that Dominica liked best. Dominica was too overcome with lust to care anymore, she felt the mouth lift away, the cool air gliding over her wet, saliva coated nipple, then the sizzles as she felt the mouth reapplied to her other eager nipple, oh god, it felt perfect. She felt the exact copy of her fingers stroking gently at her wet, shiny, pale pink inner lips, the fingers spreading her lips open, and her 8 inch dildo slid smoothly in, stuffing her churning tunnel. Dominica found out that the creature knew every last one of her favorite masturbatory tricks, as she then felt a long finger tickle at her asshole, then sliding up her back door. The creature used her the fingers of her right hand to strum up and down over her stuff, straining clit, her right thumb was keeping the dildo stuffed up Dominica's fiery tunnel, as the middle finger of her left hand finger fucked the tightness of her ass hole.

Ambidextrous, Dominica thought, and she almost felt like giggling, but then she felt the wave of bliss racing at her, and 10 seconds later Dominica could feel the throbbing, shooting pulses, her screech of pleasure was totally muffled as her pussy wrenched crazily, the clamping of her smooth ass walls around the long finger sliding in and out, her orgasm powering into her, she felt the spasms of pleasure racing up and down the length of her pussy walls, clamping tightly around the dildo, milking at it the way her pussy would milk Larson's cock.

As the pleasure started to ebb, she felt the dildo sliding out of her, and she opened her eyes to see the creature smiling at her, as it stood up, and stepped out of the closet. The creature put on her sheer red robe, and prepared to greet Larson.

Dominica realized that there was nothing she could do to prevent it, she was going to see Larson fuck another woman... or creature. She was confused, it was not human, but with it looking exactly like her, and knowing everything she knew, including her favorite way to get herself off, there was no way to know it was not even human. Larson was going to be fucking another woman/creature, and he wouldn't even be able to enjoy the knowledge...or be repelled by it.

comsmith22
12-05-2014, 07:04 PM
Interesting ... Looks Like a good Intro to a a new series... Thanks for the Post...

mmessner38
12-05-2014, 10:01 PM
wow just wow

groomleader
12-29-2014, 10:51 PM
Part 2

Trussed up in the closet, her arms and legs securely cuffed and her own ball gag stuffed in her mouth with the sticky tape plastered over it, Dominica was propped against the back of the closet. Her pussy was still tingling from the orgasm she had just enjoyed, her mind was spinning. She was going to watch her boyfriend fucking that creature, thinking it was her. Dominica knew that there was nothing she could do but watch.

The creature had left the bedroom, and in a minute, she could hear the doorbell chime. She could hear nothing but low murmurs from her boyfriend as he stepped in, a minute later, she led him in, pulling him towards the bed.

"Oh you are so eager, so ready baby!" Larson growled.

Her voice an answering growl, she said, "Fuck, I am more than ready, I want you to fuck me, fuck me hard, I need to get fucked, and fucked well!"

Larson was surprised, she was usually coy, teasing him before ending up in the bedroom. He just chalked it up to her added excitement of winning the Wimbledon title, and yanked his clothes off.

The creature was feeling all those surges of lust, making her tingle deep inside. Taking the form of an alien would make her subject to all the feelings that the alien was made up of, and the creature was starting to enjoy these unfamiliar feelings. She just let her mind go on the lust filled thoughts of Dominica, and she felt sizzles of lust deep inside when she Larson's 9 inch cock, so stiff and hard, oh god, she wanted that, now. She virtually pounced on him, in a tangle of arms and legs on the bed, she pushed him down, positioned herself over his stiff cock, and with no hesitation, she pushed her hips down hard, impaling herself in one bold thrust. The creature's senses lit up like a nova as the stunning hugeness filled her, stretching open her pink wet, silken pocket. This was Dominica's favorite position, and the creature could see why, she howled with pleasure as she bottomed out. Pulling back up, the creature began to ride his cock, pumping her hips, oh god, no wonder Earth beings liked sex so much. Her senses were into overload, she'd never had a rush of sensations swamping her like this.

Larson watched as Dominica used his cock just like a fuck toy, he'd never seen her so wild, so uninhibited. She was making noises of passion like he'd never heard before, her eyes had a hungry, animalistic look.

With the knowledge of what Larson liked the most, the creature tightened her pussy, and started to hump at him slowly, letting the tight grip milk that stiff shaft. Larson growled in response, that grip was the ultimate in tightness, and he knew his climax was imminent.

The creature felt the whirlpool of sensations centering in on her pussy region, and she felt her lover's cock jerk, swelling tight with a massive urgency. She felt a rushing feeling then waves of pleasure blasted her wracked nervous system like never before. The sheer power of her exploding orgasm stole her breath and senses, she let out a full throated scream, from what seemed like far away, Larson growled and she suddenly felt a rush of wet hot sperm being pumped into her. Her body shook madly, it was almost too much to bear, as she rode the crest, Larson's cock pumping every drop into her.

Dominica, chained up and gagged securely, watched the scene. Her disgust had melted away, being replaced with lust. Larson was fucking her, in spirit if not in actual body, and watching him fuck another woman...well, a creature that sure as hell looked female enough, turned out to be more hot and exciting that she had hoped it would be. No jealously, just unbridled lust was bubbling up, she could feel her pussy twanging with need as she watched them both reach their peaks, and the hot, frenzied noises of orgasmic completion filling the air.

The creature knew that Dominica liked to suck in his cock right after his climax, so she quickly pulled off, and went down on his prick quickly. The taste of her juices and his cum smeared all over his prick was amazing, more bolts of sheer sensation sizzled through the creature so unused to sensation, and the creature gave Larson the best blow job possible, using the knowledge of Dominica's thought to know exactly how to suck his prick. It grew back to full, impatient need, and as Larson needed some time, and a nice tight grip to recharge, she did what Dominica would do, releasing his spit slick rod, she flopped belly down on the rumpled sheets, and cocked her ass up. More sizzles of sensation zapped the creature's nervous system as Larson licked the tight pucker of her ass hole, pulling her up slightly, the pressing against her, then the stiff, hard thrust, and the creature was impaled, as Larson eagerly buried his 9 inches right to the balls.

The sizzles of pain and pleasure surged through the creature, oh fuck, it was wrenching, and the creature did what Dominica would do, burying her hand between her legs, cupping her sex, she started to masturbate. It was a tsunami of sensations, the creature had never felt such a rush, and she masturbated furiously, as Larson grunted and growled, plowing her incredibly tight ass.

From the closet, as she watched Larson fucking the creature's ass, Dominica's wondering about whether she'd get off on watching Larson fuck another woman was answered. Her sex was wet, achy and throbbing, god if could just get one hand down,10 seconds of fingers on her clit and she'd explode. She had to endure the torture of not being able to do anything about her wildly horny state, as she watched them going at it, two bodies in a joining of hot, implacable lust.

The creature felt another orgasm approaching, and it hit hard. Her pussy started squirting crazily, and she could feel the pulses of pleasure surging through both her pussy and her ass, giving Larson's cock the ultimate in tight gripping sensation. She heard his growl, and knew what to do, she quickly pulled off, spun around, and swallowed his cock. One bob of her hot, sucking mouth up and down his prick, and he grabbed her head, pulling her tight against him as his cock head snaked down her throat. She felt the warmth of his cum jetting, a thick, warm liquid pouring down her throat, straight into her stomach. She pulled back, and was rewarded with two final gushes coating her tongue. She wanted to taste it, and was rewarded with another blaze of sensation as she tasted his cum.

They tumbled down together in a sexually satisfied heap, he was holding her close. The creature liked the warmth, the close contact, it felt...different. The creature was used to a sterile, scientific, rational world, where emotions were strongly suppressed. The sexual intercourse, so many sensations sweeping through her, then the closeness afterward, it was something she'd never felt, and she liked it, she liked it very much. As much as she would have liked to stay, she had the real Dominica, and her instructions were clear. Do no harm. She looked at the timepiece on the bedside table, her ship was almost in range. She picked up the pod, holding it in her right hand, and pressed that hand lightly against Larson's shoulder. His body flinched with the sting, then he tumbled down from simple sleep to a totally unconscious state.

She hopped out of bed, and opened the closet. She released Dominica from the pipe she was chained to, but left her arms and legs cuffed and her mouth gagged. Now her ship was in range, and she took out a small tablet, that looked something like an IPad, and entered a series of commands. On board the ship, the computer received the commands, and the material transmission unit was activated.

Dominica saw the familiar vision of her bedroom gray out, then a swirling vastness, it looked like the snow that she'd see on a TV channel that was not working, then it cleared, and she was in some large, warehouse like room, with the creature standing right next to her.

"Welcome to my space vessel Dominica."

She unbucked the ball gag, and Dominica saw through a view screen, the curving arc of the Earth, my god, she really was outside the Earth, the pictures of it from space missions didn't capture the grandeur of it. She saw the creature uncuffing her ankles, and helping her to stand. She led Dominica out in to a long corridor, and into a room. It was the creature's personal room, and she sat Dominica down, and released her wrists.

"I can imagine the questions you have. My race is from a planet circling the star known to Earth astronomy as Gliese 832, a red dwarf star which is located approximately 16 light-years away from your planet in the constellation of Grus, our planet has been designated as Gliese 832 c. Your Earth astronomy science has given our planet an Earth Similarity Index of 0.81, one of the highest Earth Similarity Indices for any known extrasolar planet. It is in its star's habitable zone, and, well, I am proof that our planet supports life."

Dominica found her voice, and said quietly, "Well, I can't disbelieve you, unless this all some crazy hoax. What are you doing here though, and how did you cross such a vast distance?"

The creature continued, "We used a technology called a quantum flux mirror, and generated a distortion of the space-time continuum, what Earth scientists call a wormhole. The wormhole's entrance is just beyond the your planet's moon, on the dark side. A robot ship went through the first time, and scanned your planet. We found it interesting, and I was selected to come to Earth, and study the human population up close. My ship has a damping field around it, that makes it invisible to Earth based detection systems."

Dominica said, "It must take a huge crew to run such a complicated ship."

"Not at all," the creature replied. "I am the only one aboard. The vessel is completely automated, from propulsion, navigation, to medical assistance and defense, and is programmed to respond to my voice patterns only. And in the event I am killed, or become unable to speak, the ship will automatically head for the wormhole aperture within 48 Earth hours after the last command."

Turning to a small device on the wall, she said, "Cestus 3271, recognize."

A computerized voice responded, "Cestus 3271, voice print verified."

Dominica said, "That's an odd name."

The creature replied, "That is not my name, that is my designation."

Getting more interested, Dominica asked, "What is your real name?"

"To your ears, it would sound something like 'Meeshoramoray.' "

Dominica was spellbound, as the creature told her how it had been given the task of studying humans, and in particular how they reproduced. Where the creature lived, there was no such thing as gender. Reproduction was by simple cloning, churning out sexless copies very quickly. Discovery of the planet Earth had given them a look at an entirely new civilization, with a very different way of reproduction. The creature had drawn the assignment of finding a suitable human female, who had an active sex life, and becoming the female, to experience sexual intercourse first hand.

The idea that she was hearing too much, and she would be killed to keep her silent, brought a troubled look to her face. The creature noticed it, and asked her.

"Now that I know so much, you can't let me go, can you?"

"Have no fears Dominica, you will go back, unharmed, and wake up right next to your beloved. Our guiding principle is to study, but do no harm. In my vessel's medical bay, I have a memory link unit that will remove your memories of what has happened to you, and will sift through my mind, taking the memories of my sexual contacts with Larson, and copying them to your mind. When you wake up, you will feel like you were the one who got his attentions. And did it satisfy your desire to watch your boyfriend, as you say, fucking another woman?"

Dominica's sex was wet and achy, god she needed relief, and she nodded.

A sound like a soft whuff came from the other room.

"Ahh, that is my companion, what you would call a pet. Let me introduce you."

She disappeared from view, and came back with her companion wrapped around her arm. It looked very much like an octopus, with 12 tentacles. The creature had large back eyes, like polished marbles, and the gaze studied her intently.

"Dominica, this is my, as you would call it, pet. He lives in the large plains areas of our planet, and is, what you would call, an amphibian. To our race, the animal is called a 'Langothorn.' "

It made a low murmur, and Dominica faced it, and began a series of low murmurs, to which the Langothorn replied with murmurs of its own.

Dominica was startled, it looked like the actually could communicate to each other vocally.

It was more than just vocal, the creature had formed a telepathic link with her pet, and the communication was clear. The creature smiled, her pet wanted to get closer to Dominica, and the creature had a feeling that Dominica would like what her Langothorn could do for her.

groomleader
05-27-2015, 02:26 PM
Part 3

"Dominica, would you like some sexual relief?" the creature purred.

Dominica, almost crazy with the need to cum, nodded. The creature grinned, picked up her small, hand held pod, and pressed it against Dominca's shoulder, firing a needle sting into her that quickly rendered her unconscious. She knew how kinky Dominica liked it, although she had a feeling that she would not want to consent to her pet joining in the fun. No problem now.

In the medical room, she lifted Dominica's unconscious body onto one of the tables, her Langothorn was now perched on her shoulder, watching intently. She spread her legs apart, and secured her feet and ankles, then used two more restraints that ran from her knees down to the sides of the table. She adjusted the tension so the restraints would hold her legs up, and parted wide. She looked over the scene, perfect. She adjusted the pod, and fired the needle into her that would bring Dominica back to consciousness. Dominica opened her eyes, and saw that she was strapped down, her legs spread wide, and her lust started to build back up, as she saw the creature smiling at her.

"Open your mouth Dominica, I know what you like."

She was so right, and Dominica felt her pink ball gag being fitted between her lips, then a piece of clear surgical tape being placed over it. She looked over eagerly, ready to see the creature getting into position to pleasure her. She saw the creature bending down, and she was, OH GOD, she was going to put her pet on her. Dominica's cries of protest were totally silenced, she watched in wide eyed horror as it uncurled from her shoulder. Dominica braced herself for the cold, slimy feel. The Langothorn slid off the creature's shoulder, and it slid gently onto Dominica's stomach. The creature was warm and dry, not cold or slimy, and she looked down the plane of her body, watching as the tentacles pulled the body along. She watched as the Langothorn closed in, its senses seeking out the wet, steamy heat. It could smell the rich lust, and it wanted to taste that. Dominica realized that it was inevitable, she felt the body slide over her mound, the nestling in against her folds. She felt tentacles wrapping securely around her waist, her upper thighs, over her hips, and the Langothorn pulled in tightly. Two tentacles slid around her ass cheeks, pulling them apart, as one tentacle snaked out, and slid against her ass hole, stroking at her gently. Oh yes, that started her resistance melting, then she felt a beak like protuberance slide into her wet, achy sex, and something like a mouth moving against her folds. Umm, oh yeah, the last little bit of her resistance vanished, and she started to fully enjoy what was happening to her.

The Langothorn was pleased, it could easily read the human's mind, and it read the pleasure that was radiating through the human's body. It carefully made note of everything that made the human feel as good as possible. The tentacle rubbing over her other tight orifice, the movement of the creature's mouth against her sexual opening, his protuberance was rewarded with a steady flow of the human's sexual fluids, and it was extremely tasty. The Langothorn, eager to get as much of this tasty treat as possible, stimulated her quivering body.

The Langothorn also had a memory link going with her owner, and his owner's sex responded in the usual way that humans do. She needed some relief. She went up, and gently lifted off the tape, then pulled out the ball gag.

Dominica opened her eyes, then let out a loud moan as the Langothorn hit all her hot spots. Her eyes got very wide as she saw the creature climb over, then squat over her face, in what would be a sixty nine position. She looked up, saw the erotic sight of the perfect duplicate of her sex up close. She had never seen what her opening looked like, with the alien's perfect duplicate of her inches from her face, she marveled in the sight of her coral pink opening, the sexy pink lips framing that opening. She could feel the heat against her face, smelled the scent of her arousal, hot and musky, and it made her dizzy with desire. She no longer had any inhibitions about this creature being an alien, for all intents and purposes, she was going to lick the pussy of a fascinating, beautiful female.

"Lick me Dominica, ummm, watching you being pleasured by my pet has made me just as exited as you are."

The creature let out a loud moan of pleasure as she lowered herself in reach, and she could feel Dominica's tongue stroking gently at the folds of her sex. The creature felt Dominica's hands gripping her hips, then pulling her down, tightly securing her pussy against Dominica's mouth. The creature lowered her upper body down towards Dominica's sex, and cooed gently to her Langothorn, stroking the skin of her pet as the Langothorn eagerly pleasured Dominica.

Dominica heard the moan of pleasure, and she nudged her tongue against the opening, and pushed, parting the seam and sliding inside. Once she got a taste of her musky juices, she just wanted more and more, and she worked over the creature's steaming sex, licking at her ravenously. Dominica smiled, she loved having sex with hot, lusty ladies. She'd had many a hot, frenzied session with the leading tennis stars, on the court, they may have been locked in a sporting battle. After the game, though, in the locker room, they would be locked in a more sensual battle, bodies clinched together, the hot steamy smell of well exercised sleek bodies and hot, horny cunts, cries of sexual pleasure filling the air, as they worked off the built up sexual tension created between them, until cries of orgasmic joy sounded, as both ladies crested to a shuddering climax.

Coming back to the here and now, Dominica knew the duplicate was perfect in every detail, she grinned as she dipped her finger into the flowing juices, then quickly nudged it against her ass hole, and thrust in, burying her finger. A loud moan from the creature urged her on, and Dominica took great pleasure in finger banging her tight ass hole.

The creature's memory link picked up on this, and responded accordingly. Tightening its grip on her ass cheeks, his tentacle started to press insistently against Dominica's ass hole, and Dominica moaned loudly into the wet, soupy folds she was licking, as her ass hole was breeched, the Langothorn sliding 5 inches in, then twisting back and forth, pulling back, then corkscrewing back in.

The medical room was full of grunts, moans and other sounds of pleasure, anyone watching would have thought identical twins were pleasuring each other, the rich smell of hot and horny cunts filled the air. Dominica closed her mouth around the creature's clit, then felt shudders of lust running through her ass hole and pussy as the Langothorn, reading the thoughts, now had her most personal organ surrounded. While Dominica slid her tongue over and over, flipping the creature's clit back and forth, the Langothorn ran his mouth around and around her swollen bud.

The creature was swamped with the newly discovered sensations of sexual pleasure, and Dominica heard the creature letting out squeals of orgasmic joy, the pussy closing in around her tongue, spasming, gushing out a tasty flow of her juices, she could feel her ass hole clenching at her plunging finger, her body shaking atop Dominica's mouth. She opened her eyes, saw the creature's ass, her buns, swaying over her as the creature shuddered through her climax. Dominica closed her eyes again, and felt the rush take her, and she went tumbling into orgasm, her scream of joy filling the medical room as she shook wildly, her pussy and ass hole throbbing with orgasmic spasms, the Langothorn eagerly tasting the rush of juices being pumped out of the human's vaginal opening.

The creature let the sensations ebb fully, savoring every last spasm, before she climbed off. She put her hand down, and the Langothorn released Dominica from its grasp, and clung to her owner's arm as she lifted her pet up. It was time, she still had to prep Dominica, before she could return her.

"Dominica, I have to prep you now, so that you will be back in your life, with no memory of what has happened. I enjoyed being a part of your life."

Dominica smiled, and said, "And thank you, for taking care of my boyfriend's needs, and my needs."

She reached up, and stroked the creature's face, then gave an affectionate pat to the Langothorn.

The creature placed the pod against her body, whispered "Farewell" and fired the needle sting into her. Dominica swiftly slid down into the black void of unconsciousness. The creature brought in the scan unit, and gently placed it over Dominica's forehead. She powered up the unit, and waited until the ACTIVE light glowed.

She called out, "Cestus 3271, recognize."

A computerized voice responded, "Cestus 3271, voice print verified."

"Scan all of the memories associated with her interactions with me, then erase them."

The voice responded, "Understood."

The creature sat down, stroking gently at her Langothorn. She opened a memory link with her pet. Her pet was highly satisfied, the taste of the human, the hot, wet sexual organs had been a joy to explore.

Ten minutes later, the computerized voice said, "Memory erase complete."

The creature took a second scan unit, and placed it over its head.

"Cestus 3271, now scan my mind, identify all the memories of my sexual union with the human male, and copy them to the mind of the human female."

The computer responded, "Understood."

Ten minutes later, the computer responded, "Procedure complete, all memories of the sexual union are now part of the human female's mind. She will be certain that her memories will be what happened to her."

"Cestus 3271, now scan all my memories of Dominica, her exact body size and shape, the memories of sexual union with the human male, copy them and store them under my personal files, with high security encryption."

The creature smiled, with Dominica's mental image stored in her computer, she could revert to Dominica's body anytime, and her Langothorn would get all the chances he wanted to fulfill his newfound desire for fresh human sexual juices. And, with this newfound rush of sensations, the creature realized that she couldn't go back to her sterile, well ordered society, without some outlet she could indulge in. The desires and feelings created by sexual union were simply too strong.

Ten minutes later, the computer responded, "Procedure complete, all memories storied under high security encryption."

The creature checked the time, it was just after 7 AM, her ship was once again coming into range. She had a 5 minute window in which she could transport down, and be retrieved before her ship would be out of range for another 40 minutes, and she picked up Dominica, cradling her as she carried her to the bay where the material transmission unit was located.

"Cestus 3271, prepare to activate, on my mark."

"Ready to activate."

The creature counted down the seconds, then said clearly, "Activate."

The familiar vision of the bay grayed out, then a swirling vastness, then it cleared, and they were back in Dominica's bedroom. The creature put Dominica to bed, removed her pink ball gag and put it back where she would expect it to be, then draping her body over the body of her lover. She took the pod, and quickly fired a needle sting into both bodies, she had about 30 seconds before the effects would bring them up to consciousness.

Opening up the comm link with her ship, she said, "Cestus 3271, return."

Her image shimmered, then disappeared from view.

Twenty seconds later, Dominica woke up. She was so horny, she remembered all the hot fucking and sucking, ummm, the remembered feel of Larson boning her, celebrating her victory in the best way, then filling her ass and then blasting that built up load into her mouth. She slithered down the bed, Larson was between sleep and wakefulness, and Dominica swallowed his cock, waking him up with a hot, steamy blowjob. Larson's cock quickly responded, and in a short time, Larson had Dominica flat on her back, handcuffed to the head board, the pink ball gag between her lips and the strip of surgical tape covering it. Dominica was now in a red haze of lust, and her growl of pleasure was totally muffled as Larson, now between her spread thighs, powered his morning hard cock into her. Dominica's squealed into the gag as she took in the full length of his bloated shaft, stretching her pink folds to maximum capacity, she loved the feel of being stretched open to accommodate his swollen prick.

They fucked wildly, bodies slapping together in a growing cadence, just as Dominica was reaching her peak, Larson grunted, and buried his cock, squirting deep inside her gripping tightness. That brought on her orgasm, she howled into the ball gag as her pussy exploded, juices gushing crazily, milking eagerly at Larson's cock. Dominica was just getting started, she still had her hot mouth and her tight ass to get their fill of his cock. They spent the morning in bed, fucking and sucking, until Larson couldn't get it up anymore.

That night, they were watching a nature documentary, and when Dominica saw an octopus onscreen, she felt a rush of wetness, her pussy started tingling like mad. Some memory fragment teased at her mind, a hint of being sexually taken by an octopus, must have been a crazy dream, but she couldn't deny how turned on she was. She pulled Larson back to bed, and they fucked and sucked crazily, until both were exhausted, virtually passed out.

Aboard a small ship hurtling through the darkness a vast distance away, a creature that was an exact replica of the famous tennis player was stretched out on her bed. She had used the computer to make a copy of the pink ball gag, and that was stuffed in her mouth, her grunts and cries of pleasure well gagged. Her pet was settled over her wet, achy sex, eagerly tasting the juices, then the pleasant shock as the creature felt herself being anally penetrated, her Langothorn turning and twisting, corkscrewing his tentacle up her ass hole. The memory link told her pet what felt the best, and the creature burst apart in a rushing wave of sensation, releasing a huge wave of juices all over her pet, as her Langothorn skillfully brought her to orgasm.

As the creature rode the afterglow, her Langothorn pleasantly resting on her stomach, she smiled, when she created the report on her mission, there were several things that would NOT be in her report.