PDA

View Full Version : My Troublesome Lust

MVP6
01-26-2015, 06:11 AM
Trish and I were helping her friend Laura and her husband move. Trish knew Laura from work going back about five years and we had all become friends. They were not moving far so nothing would change that way. The only thing I could count on never changing was my desire to get into Laura's pants. Man she was hot!! And she pushed all my buttons with that perfect slim round ass, thin waist, freckled skin, I could go on forever. Many nights I had fucked Trish while imagining it was Laura.

So Trish and Laura went out to get some moving supplies and lunch while Tom and I finished packing up the kitchen. It was at this point that I discovered the X-rated videos just sitting out in a box on the Living Room floor. I got instantly turned on thinking that Laura had watched these tapes, probably gotten hot and fucked Tom. Holding up a CD and joking I suggested to Tom that we toss off before the girls got back. Tom knew I was kidding but he stuck one into the player anyway and we watched it from the kitchen while packing the last of the glasses. We had both popped boners which were straining at our jeans. Tom said it was time for a break. We sat on the couch which was facing backwards since all the furniture was out of place. This meant that we had to sit sideways to watch the TV which was behind the couch. It wasn't long before our necks were sore so we sat facing the back of the couch Indian Style. After just a few minutes Tom went into the kitchen and came back with some towels, he made me stand and laid out the towels on the couch. Next he lost his pants and sat his naked ass back down cross legged to watch more while stroking his impressively long rod. I wondered it it would hit her cervix when they fucked and also figured she would probably not choke much giving head since it was so thin. I was still standing - embarrassed - I really didn't want to beat off in front of Tom but kind of felt like I had to since he was doing it. Tom fit on the couch better than I did so it was hard for me to masturbate without my legs getting in the way.

He mentioned that just yesterday he and Laura had sex right there on the couch where I was sitting. "Backwards on the sofa?" I thought. My secret lust for Laura got me all hot and would certainly be my undoing someday. I was so hot that I got tunnel vision and became singularly focused on getting a clear picture of Laura on the couch. I asked Tom to tell me more about how she did it then caught myself and asked how they did it. He told me that first her legs were over the back of the couch while he was diddling her snatch. I tried to picture his fingers buried in her pussy but couldn't quite figure the angle which is when Tom said he would show me. I should have run at those words and If I had only known...

All I remember thinking about was her fire red bush. Oh yea I have a big thing for red heads!! My wife Trish is blonde through and through but I love her anyway.

Standing up Tom grabbed one of my legs and then the other and moved them over the back of the couch saying it would help me to understand the position Laura was in. I should have thought this was weird to have another man touching me while we were naked but my mind was wracked trying figure out just what Laura was doing and exactly how. My legs were hanging over the back of the couch and it was an awkward position that made me do a perpetual sit-up just to pay attention to what Tom was saying about my creamy-titted fantasy. I looked up at Tom's upside-down face which was partially obscured by his swaying cock; he had the kind of devious grin one man would have as he related private stories about he and his wife's escapades. I grinned back knowingly. In all my previous thoughts of Laura I had never imagined her with her boobs defying gravity upside down like this and it sent me to new heights of depravity. Tom was telling me how he played with her big clit and as he said it he reached across me and fondled my cock just like it was nothing. I was sooo turned in with thoughts of Laura splayed out on the couch like this that my cock throbbed a few times as he squeezed its head and I almost shot my load right then. This new revelation that she had a big clit would feed my fantasies for years to come. He stopped touching me and rubbed my balls a bit until I calmed down. I should have put a stop to this craziness right then but I almost had a clear picture of what she had done, I just needed a few more details, so stupidly I asked him to tell me more.

I was so confused. I could not figure out how he fucked her in this position. Her pussy would be near the bottom back of the couch and even if he walked around to the backside he wouldn't be able to reach with a three foot dick. But if he straddled her then he would be pointing the wrong way. It didn't make sense.

Exasperated I dropped my tired head and just said what I was thinking: "I have to know how she did it." And then I found out! Tom called out her name, stuck his long member in my mouth, and started using my throat without any warning. I was shocked - I was stunned! But mostly I was enlightened. He had not fucked her at all. In fact he had throated her and now he was throating me in exactly the same way. Oh, that image was intense!! I gave in. I formed my lips into a ring and as he drove deeply past my tonsils, pushing it way up in there he started shooting ropes of cum. I could feel each throbbing shot and I came all over my belly. I am telling you the truth I was not thinking about being a guy giving a blowjob. I was not thinking about being able to take it all. My only thoughts were of Laura and what it would have been like for her and that is what pushed my over the cliff. In all the years that I had known them I had thought about screwing her a million times and now the closest I got was to have the penis that had done her do me.

(Please tell me what you like or don't like about my story and how future stories could be improved)

coldwater
02-22-2015, 04:39 PM
very nice story