PDA

View Full Version : Sarah and her Master - 3 Months

grimfandango199
03-13-2015, 08:12 AM
Sarah was alone on the cool fall day. Her husband at work and her house slave having taken her 2 children out for the day. Sarah loved her husband more than anything and would never dream of betraying him but when two hands she hadn’t felt in three months pressed against her bare buttcheeks, Sarah not having bothered to get dressed yet, she couldn’t help but melt.

“I missed you.” Purred the voice that called her slave three months ago.

“I missed you more.” She murmured as the blindfold went over her eyes. She was forbidden to see him, her Master.

3 months ago her friend Elize, a beautiful French woman, had invited Sarah, her husband, and their House Slave Abby to her farm for a Fertility Festival she called it. A chance for stagnant and adventurous couples to explore certain things. Partner swapping was encouraged and birth control was forbidden, anyone partaking of the festival knowing that their actions had to have consequences.

Sarah had only caught a glance of him when he threw her over his shoulder and walked toward the back of Elize’s property, giving her an unceremonious smack on her ample ass. He was from the Far East, Japan most likely by the language he spoke to her. “Sakura” he called her as he tied her in a way she had never imagined. With every crack of a riding crop and every sting of a cane she was more and more inclined to call him “Master”. She had never seen his face but fell hopelessly in love as he touched her and made her orgasm in a way she never thought possible. She was pregnant with his child, the only person who had enjoyed her that day.

“I love you, Master.” She whispered as she lay in his arms as the sun set, unable to stand.

“I love you, Sakura.” He whispered back, smothering her with a kiss so passionate her head spun. The next thing she remembered was her husband gently shaking her awake and washing the day’s excitement from her body.

Once the blindfold pulled tight he spun Sarah back to him, kissing her deeply. She breathlessly wrapped her arms around him as he set her up on the kitchen counter, the cold counter top sending shivers through her body. The slip of fabric and his manhood invading her sex was the next thing Sarah remembered. He was a good 7 inches sliding deeply into her shaven pussy, a bit shorter than her husband but his skill more than making up for it. His thrusts were long and slow, Sarah’s coos of delight echoing through the empty house. Laying her back on the counter his mouth went to Sarah’s DD breasts, just a hint of sag from feeding 2 children but she took good care of herself.

“You’re tighter than I remember.” He said as his mouth suckled and nipped at her pink nipples.

“For you Master.” Sarah said, wrapping her legs tightly around him and pulling him deeper.

He was masterful as he thrusted eagerly into Sarah’s pussy, running his fingers through her thick blonde hair. His thrusts stroked her g-spot just right every time and she couldn’t help but moan louder and louder as her orgasm neared. When he felt her pussy begin to ripple around his cock he started to move faster, harder in her eager sex and as her scream of released echoed around the house his groan of release merged with hers and she felt his cum spurt into her hot wetness.

“I love you.” Sarah panted to him lying back on the counter, stretching her inner muscles drawing a soft sigh from him as he gently slipped his softening cock from her wetness.

“You are too much.” He said softly, picking her up, his cum slowly oozing from her pussy. Laying her on the couch, he gently rubbed her thighs, her belly and over her ample breasts to rub his fingers over her lips. She sucked his fingers and gently nipped at them before she kneeled at the edge of couch and began to suck his cock; kneading his balls and stroking it slowly back to life. Once she gagged trying to swallow him, Sarah pushed him back onto the couch.

“You want this don’t you,” Sarah purred to him, wiggling her ass in front of him, “You want to put it in my ass? Make me scream?”

Her master’s fingers stroked easily over her sex, getting slick with their combined juices and then rubbed his finger gently on the tight ring of muscle of her asshole. The trained muscle yielded easily to his fingers and as he gently moved his fingers in her asshole Sarah slid her hot pussy slowly down onto his hard cock, drawing a long sigh from both of them. Her movements were gentle as he slipped another finger into her ass, drawing a soft squeal from her. After a few long, slow movements of Sarah’s hips her master withdraw his fingers and slipped from her sex, pressing his hard cock against the ring of her asshole.

“Fuck…” He softly murmured as the ring of Sarah’s asshole yielded to his cock. Sarah squealed, a bit of pain but her body was trained far too well for her to pull away. He gripped her hips tightly and held her still once her buttcheeks rested on his thighs, letting her adjust. His fingers slipped easily through the wet folds of Sarah’s pussy, teasing her while her body adjusted. He rolled her onto her knees over the back of the couch and began to move slowly in her asshole, stroking Sarah’s delicate clit gently.

“That’s right… Fuck me in the ass… Fuck yes…” Sarah panted as he fucked her, stroking her clit faster as he moved faster in her asshole. Sarah’s orgasm built slowly as he moved at a steady pace and when her orgasm vibrated through her body her master started to fuck her in earnest. Each stroke of her clit sent Sarah bucking back against him and he slammed deeply into her body, drawing a loud moan from Sarah. Her moans went higher and higher, to soft screams.

“Master… Fuck me… Cum in my ass…” Sarah panted hotly to him, turning her head and bringing him into a drooly, tongue filled kiss.

His balls slapped eagerly against Sarah's empty pussy as he fucked her faster and faster, grunting louder and louder as his release built and Sarah’s cry of release meshed into his as his cum filled her rectum, spurt after spurt of hot seed filling her intestines. He fell on top of her back, panting in her ear as he stroked her sweaty back and hair.

“I love you.” He murmured breathlessly, bringing her back into a deep kiss.

“I love you…” Sarah panted a soft squeak from her as he withdrew from her body, his seed oozing from the delicate ring of muscle.

They laid quietly together on the couch as he pet her, running his hand over the slowly growing bump of her pregnant belly. Sarah knew he had to go soon; her husband would be home soon. She couldn’t hold in a hiccupped sob as he began to get dressed.

“I’ll be back again before our baby is born.” He promised her as they shared one last kiss and he pulled off the blindfold. When Sarah heard the front door close she opened her eyes and took a moment to gather herself. After cleaning up the house, destroying all evidence of her master she went and showered, being thorough, washing all the cum from her body. She sobbed softly as she licked the sweet taste of her master’s cum off her fingers one more time. Sarah heard the bathroom door open and could see her husband over the curtain.

“Welcome home honey. How was work?” She asked, opening the curtain.

“Long.” He said as he slipped out of work clothes and joined her in the shower.

Sarah was insatiable that night.

davesmistress
03-13-2015, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the new addition