PDA

View Full Version : Brothers Wife

Kihlo
04-29-2015, 10:15 PM
This just happens to be real so keep that in mind. A week ago there was a local St. Paddies Day parade that happens every year around this time. Theres floats with beads being thrown and tons of beer drinking on the downtown streets and many local clubs have bands come in during this time and there is always a lot of partying. I went with my brother and his wife Kaisey who is 20 and we had a great time drinking some beers catching some beads. We were all getting a little tipsy but we were having fun when i got lost in the sea of people so about 20 minutes pass and i see Kaisey walk around the side of a building with 2 guys that i thought was my brother and his friend. As soon as i come around the corner i see someones jeans on the ground and i peak around the corner and i see Kaisey bent over an air unit just in her little blue panties. I was confused didn't know what to do so i just watch as the 2 guys take their clothes off and one of them slides her panties down her legs and off of her. These 2 guys proceed to fuck the hell out of her and as much as i should have done something seeing Kaisey naked from her waist down taking 2 dicks turned me on i can't lie one of the guys dick had to be over 8 inches and Kaisey took the whole thing i couldn't believe it. After watching her fine ass get fucked she puts her jeans on and i run back to the crowd and follower her for a few minutes and eventually run into her and shes acting like nothing happened and i don't ever bring it up so im the only person that knows what happened and heres my dilemma part of me wants to tell my brother and i know it would be right but theres another part of me that wants to take advantage and blackmail her for sex because i have wanted her so bad for a long time i even still have the panties she had on at the parade she just left on the ground. So tell my brother? or get some pussy? this is her the day this happened the one on the right and Kaiseys panties she left on the ground.

davesmistress
04-30-2015, 08:34 PM
Welcome aboard and thanks for the new addition

comsmith22
05-05-2015, 06:59 PM
Interesting