PDA

View Full Version : My Time in the Hallway

ChiJohnny
05-06-2015, 06:00 PM
When I first met my wife, Kelly, I was a successful mortgage broker making a better than comfortable salary and living a better than average life. A few years later, during financial crisis, I was forced to find a new field. I ended up finding a much lower paying assistant, or clerk, for a stockbroker, Darren. He was a salesman type guy. 6'5" 350. Very confident, ex college athlete, cocky and well off. Darren had a quote on his desk that read 'customers prefer their broker be an asshole'. And as I worked in the business I realized he was not far off. He was never afraid to 'go there and ask tough questions'. I was making a small base salary and having a tough time making a living wage. Kelly was working as a nanny but not making a whole lot either. Times were tough. Kelly was becoming resentful. Our sex life suffered big time.

As I hung out with Darren from time to time I saw how much he threw around money. He didn't care about dropping big dough for something fun or wasteful in most people's eyes. I watched as he spent thousands at strip clubs or hundreds for a steak lunch. As we hung out and got closer I confided in him about our financial situation. Telling him about how I needed to bring in more income. Hoping as Christmas approached he would give me a big bonus for the end of year. I was imagining a few thousand would be nothing to him and a lot to me. I was wishing for that big bonus. And I realized be careful what you wish for.

Darren picked a Friday in mid-December for his teams Holiday party at a local steakhouse. Very nice spot and she invited spouses. Kelly was excited for a great meal at a fancy spot. Something we hadn't experienced in years. I picked up Kelly after work and we headed out. She looked hot wearing a tight red sweater and nice jeans with black boots. She has light brown mid length hair. She is 5'3" a lil chubby with 38 EE tits. A quite shy girl most of the time except when a lot of wine or shots are involved. She also had a wild sexual side. We met Darren and the others at the resturant. Darren spared no expense. Buying tons of apps, steaks, sides, wine, bews, etc. Dinner last for hours. The other people in group had kids and took off a lil earlier. Darren was single and wealthy and wanted to stay out. We stayed with him hanging out at bar. Darren and Kelly were very chatty, a lil flirty even, as Darren bought her her own bottle of a very expensive wine she liked. We chatted awhile. Kelly was trying to charm him because she also was hoping for big Xmas bonus.

We finished our drinks and Darren was mentioning his view of city from his rooftop deck and all about his interesting town home on river in city. He asked if we wanted to continue party as his place right down the road. We agreed. I was already feeling like a 3rd wheel but at that time I was taking it as Kelly helping my standing at company by being nice.
When we got home Darren sent me to the store to get vodka for him and wine for Kelly. I asked if she was ok to alone a few mins with him. She laughed and said 'yes'. I definitely was suspicious and also very turned on. Since it was obvious they were flirting and he was trying to impress her, I went to store,and got back about 20 min later. I didn't know what to think when I got back.

When I walked in I heard Kelly giggling and in living room they were sitting right next to each other. He had both wine and vodka. Darren said 'sorry to make you run out I found it all'. I said it was ok and poured myself a drink. I felt a strange vibe and asked 'what's up?'. A drunk Kelly face turned red and Darren said laughing 'its all good Kelly just flashed me'.
I jumped up and yelled 'what?' They both tried to calm me down. Darren saying 'don't get mad we all drunk and no one will ever know'. And adding 'you're a lucky man they are fabolous' . He had a cocky smirk knowing he's 6'5" and jack and there wasn't much I could do. I said 'lets go' to Kelly and I grabbed her as we walked towards the door. She was stopping me saying lets talk. We went is to his bedroom and chatted alone. She was saying sorry, but Darren offered her $100 to flash him and told her I wouldn't know. She was upset then thinking I was upset. I told her I was more embarrassed than upset and actually it turned me on a bit. We chatted awhile and She then said that Darren offered her $1500 to spend the night (originally 1000 and she got him up). I was shocked to hear this, but that was Darren never afraid to ask uneasy questions. Before I said anything she said I think we should. She mentioned money and Christmas coming and job security. She told me Darren was convinced he could talk me into being ok with it. Like I said he was cocky despite being a big fat guy.

I hugged her said its ok and we walked into the living room. Darren said 'is it yes?' Kelly nodded in agreement and I said nothing. Darren assured us that he wouldn't tell a soul because it was embarrassing story to him. (But worse for me). Kelly said she wanted $$ first. Darren walks into his room and came out with 15 $100 bills. She already had 1 for flashing her tits (and later I found she dropped her pants for him too while I was gone). She looked at money and told me to put it in my pocket. Darren said 'everyone happy?' Then instructed Kelly to strip down to bra and panties and dance a lil. She did.

She removed her red sweater to reveal a black lace bra and took off her jeans to reveal a matching thong. Darren grunted in approval and asked her to put her boots back on. She did. Then she sat on his lap and he said she was a bad lil slut and he was gonna spank her. I was rock hard and I could tell drunken Kelly was enjoying it as well. She went over his knee and he kissed and licked her ass and then 'SMACK, SMACK, SMACK'. He was making her fat ass red and he kept reaching around front to rub her puss. He then wanted me to take her panties down. I said 'no you go ahead'. And he got authoritative and told me to again. I did as told and slid them down and handed them to Darren as he instructed. This made me ready to pop instantly. They were making out a few feet from me, my wife bottomless and tits out. Darren was sucking on Kelly's tits, rubbing her clit then I looked down and saw another mans erect cock in my wife's hand. It was then when I started rubbing. Darren started saying suck it as they made out and Kelly said 'let's head to bedroom, I can't right in front of Steve'. Darren said ok and my boss was leading my drunk, naked wife to his room. I stayed in living room, heard some more smacks and then it got quiet. I couldn't help it so I headed down the hallway to see what was happening.

As I stood in hallway I noticed his door was ajar and I peeked in. Kelly's naked, red ass was facing me as she was on her knees Darren on the bed and him saying 'mmmmmm suck it sweetie'. She did for quite awhile as I stood quietly in the hallway watching and now jerking. Watching Darren's hand on top of her head was hot. He had he going for awhile and pulled her up and said 'I wanna taste it'. He laid her down and started licking her shaved, bald pussy. Kelly was going wild, and actually 'I like being your whore' as he licked. That got him ready and he laid her down and started fucking on top of her. I could see him looking for the whole and then watched Kelly react and knew he was inside her. He started out saying'how wet she was, how tight she was'. He must have asked her to call him Daddy because she was saying that a lot. Telling him it's 'your pussy daddy'. She was loving it. Making a lot of noise. We hadn't had sex in 2 months before that, she thought tonight would be great for us, until Darren's offer. I came a few times but couldn't keep my eyes off of the fucking. He had her riding, she came hard, he had her bent over, he had her legs up in the air on his shoulders. He finally came on her chest and face after he pulled out. That got me going again.

I ended up sleeping on his couch. I heard them start up twice more. Listing to my boss come and knowing it was my wife's body making that happen. They weren't moving in morning so I walked into bedroom. Kelly wasn't there I thought. But actually she was undercovers ogiving him some morning head. We left early in the morning and Kelly and I hardly speak about it other than some dirty talk. Darren brought it up a few times and had her over for a few more visits for a lil extra cash. I still think about my time in the hallway often.

Based on a true story.

davesmistress
05-06-2015, 06:48 PM
Welcome aboard

Thanks for the new addition

HornBall
05-06-2015, 06:58 PM
Very hot. My wife also was forced to 'do what you gotta do' with an old landlord right before I met her. In her early 20s. When she admitted it to me I was so turned on by it. loved hearing the details. Enjoyed your story. Got me hot.

ChiJohnny
05-06-2015, 07:08 PM
Thx davemistress and glad you enjoyed HornBall

kingwolf
05-16-2015, 09:16 PM
bah its not bad, but just way too short =(