PDA

View Full Version : Mad Scientist

groomleader
05-21-2015, 02:32 PM
Part 1

I was just getting home from work, it was a Friday, and I was looking forward to the weekend. My mind was sifting through what I could do, with it being a Friday night when the phone rang. I scooped up the receiver.

"Hello"

"Hey Cal, how the hell are you? It's Burt Parson, remember me?"

I replied, "Burt, wow, how long has it been, 20 years? How the heck are you?"

"Yeah, it's been a while. Hey, do you have plans for dinner?"

I replied, "No, I'm free."

"Great, you are going to dine with my family. I'm eager for you to meet them. I think you can count on some surprises. How does 6 PM sound?"

After agreeing to the time, and getting the address, I hung up. Wow, talk about unexpected. The last time we saw each other was in our final year of high school. I remembered Burt was always a real science nerd, some of us used to joke that if anyone from our class became a mad scientist, it would be Burt.

Just before 6, with a bottle of wine, I wheeled up the driveway of his house. It was in the high rent district, looks like Burt has parlayed his science skills into some serious money. I parked, went up to the door, and pressing the doorbell button, I could hear the chime of the bells inside. The door opened, and there he was. Time hadn't changed him much, even though we were both in our late 30's, I could still see that scientific glint in his eyes, and he smiled as he held open the door, and let me step inside. We shook hands, and he welcomed me inside.

"Welcome to the Casa de Parson."

He closed the door, and called out, "Eve, your presence please. Cal, meet my daughter Eve."

His 18 year old daughter, Eve, appeared, she was strikingly beautiful, with long black hair, jade green eyes, and rich, honey colored skin.

"Eve, this is my good friend, Cal Eldridge. Please welcome him correctly."

I watched, stunned, as Eve stripped naked, holy fuck, she was incredible, and I could feel my cock soar up. She was blessed with superb genes, her breasts were just the right sight, proportionate to her body frame, her tummy had just a slight swell to it that I find incredibly erotic, her pubic curls were trimmed down to a tidy, neat patch, and her sleek long legs oh my. She did a slow twirl, letting me see her backside. Her ass was an assman's dream, full, round, shapely globes, they were superb. Facing me again, she gave me a big smile, I watched her walk toward me, licking her lips. She dropped to her knees, and in seconds, my pants and boxers were on the floor. I looked down, was this a dream? I felt her mouth clamp around my prick, and the hot, wet sensation of Eve's mouth sliding down my shaft felt too damn real to be a dream. I let out a growl of pleasure as I felt my 8 inches stuffed into her mouth, she took me in right to the balls.

"Oh yeah Eve, that feels so good."

Encouraged, she started to bob her head, sliding up and down, deep throating me on every plunge. Her tongue was swirling around my shaft, she made little humming sounds of pleasure, as she gave me the best suck job I had ever had. I reached down, caressing her hair, gently grasping her head.

Eve released me for a second, and cooed, "Oh yeah, hold my head in place, and fuck my mouth!"

She took me in again, and gripping her head a little tighter, I took over. I started to thrust, in, out, over and over, fucking her mouth as requested. Every plunge into the hot, wet sucking vortex made my cock throb, I felt a hand come up, and grip my balls, giving gentle squeezes to coax the explosion out of me. I could feel the cum streaking up my shaft, my cock swelled up with a massive urgency. I felt my cock-head snake down Eve's throat, and she started to make swallowing motions, lettering the fluttering of her throat muscles stroke over my cock head. With a loud grunt, my prick exploded, two streams I fired right down her throat, she pulled back, and I poured more streams into her mouth, looking down at the head of black hair as she took in every drop my prick could pump out.

I saw Burt watching, grinning, as Eve pulled her head off my prick, and looked up at me. Smiling, she opened her mouth to let me see the big load I had pumped into her, then she swallowed every drop. She jumped up, gave me a big kiss, and then gave her Dad a big kiss. I could see his hand cup her naked ass, as she wiggled against him.

"How was it baby?"

Eve giggled, "Oh Daddy, Cal gave me so much cum, I feel like my tonsils just got whitewashed!" She turned her head to me, grinned and said, "Thank you Cal, for letting me welcome you!"

Burt gave her shapely ass one last squeeze, and said, "Let your Mom and Angi know that our guest has arrived."

Eve scooped up her clothes, and left us alone in the foyer. I was dazed, meeting an old friend after 20 years, and his 18 year old daughter gives me the blowjob of a lifetime?

I hastily pulled my pants back up, and Burt motioned me to follow him. He led me to a library, the walls were lined with books, and he told me that this was his refuge, the place where he did his research. We sat down in leather armchairs, and she told me what had been going on.

"Cal, remember the joke about me becoming a mad scientist? Well, in a way, that has happened. I'm the lead researcher for DWA Chemicals, my science knowledge has led to a rapid advancement, and a comfortable, well off lifestyle. When I got married, my wife Michelle was hungry for sex, there's not a room in our house that we haven't had a hot fuck and suck session in, she'd be all over me like a lion on a gazelle. After she gave birth to Eve, her sex drive vanished. I did all that I could do, it took a year before we were back to a sex life. But not the hot, passionate times, it was boring, going through the motions sex. Then, she got pregnant again. She told me that she wanted another baby, and that was what our sex life had been about after Eve was born. I was then cut off completely, no more sex of any kind, now that she had gotten what she wanted."

He paused, then continued, "After Angi was born, Michelle repeated that she was not interested in sex, and to not bug her for it. To reinforce that, she would sleep in the guest room, leaving me alone in our big bed. I had to use my hand to get out the frustrations of a dead sex life. I worked very hard for DWA, to get some kind of satisfaction. My attention to work was noticed and rewarded, I became their lead researcher, and was put in charge of investigating a compound that was a possible anti-aging agent. Your know us mad scientists, always trying to unlock the secrets of immortality!"

I said, "Wait a minute, are you saying that you've found the fountain of youth?"

He said, "No, not that."

I jumped in, "So what was the welcome all about? Unless...wait a minute, you haven't turned your family into some weird, robot cyborgs have you? Like that old movie 'The Stepford Wives?' "

He smiled, and said, "Cal, tell me. Eve just gave you her best blowjob. Did it feel like some kind of cyborg mouth, or did it feel like a real, flesh and blood mouth that sucked every drop out of you?"

He continued, "I was working on the chemistry of a possible anti-aging compound. Robotics and cyborg components are not in my line of work. So, we created the compound, and my lab assistant, a 25 year old hot blonde named Barb, decided to test it out on herself. Before I could stop her, she swallowed the liquid in the beaker. I watched her look at me, her pupils dilated, her face got flushed. She growled, 'Um, Burt, you're so handsome, I've wanted to fuck you for a long time!' "

My jaw dropped, and he looked at me, chuckled, and said, "Well, she went and locked the lab door, and walking back towards me, her clothes formed a line on the floor, her lab coat, shoes, blouse, skirt, bra and panties, until she was standing in front of me wearing only black, thigh high stockings and a big smile. 'Now that we've locked out any interruptions, let's do what I've wanted to do!' With my life being so devoid of sexual contact, my cock was in no mood to let my mind try and stop me. She had me stripped down and ready for action in a few moments, and she spread herself out on the lab bench. 'Fuck me Burt, fuck me like you've wanted to fuck me ever since I became your assistant.' She grinned as she saw my cock, ready and eager to fulfill her desires. I tell you Cal, I've never had a more frenzied fuck. She was bucking and writhing, grunting, growling and squealing, her body wrapped around me like shrink wrap, and when she came, the long, wailing cry brought on my explosion, and I jetted my built up passions into her. Her pussy gripped at me like it wouldn't let me go, fuck, it was incredible. She wasn't satisfied with one go, she quickly swallowed my cock, and her mouth, hot, warm, and horny, fuck, she sure knows how to suck cock, and she expertly brought me to a gushing explosion, painting her mouth white with another volley of cum."

Burt grinned, and continued, "The next day, she wanted it again and we went at it 3 times during the work day. The next day, and the next day, repeat performances, she hadn't taken any more of the compound, but it sure seemed to be long lasting. The clinical trials were sure to be interesting. We selected 10 men and 10 women, and for the first test, we had them come into the lab. We put them together in a large room, and administered the compound. Within 10 minutes, the room was an all out orgy. Naked bodies writhed, hard cocks were pumping, squeals and howls of ecstasy, we were watching through a one way mirror. My lab assistant was naked, she'd virtually tore off her clothes, leaning against the mirror, growling as I drove my cock into her. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the scene, and neither could I, both of us getting an extra boost from watching a mass fucking as I rammed her horny fuck hole. As the couples fucked wildly, shrieks of orgasm going off, I could feel the tightening down, Barb gasping out, 'I'm cumming oh yeah, cum in my, fill my horny cunt,' then squeals of orgasmic joy, and I immediately erupted, my cock jetting my load into her more than receptive pinkness."

"We then sent them home, and gave them the pills we had created. Even if it was a super aphrodisiac, we had to see if it had anti-aging properties. When we questioned them after the clinical trials, and ran some tests, all the markers for aging showed no change. All the subjects reported that their sex drive, however, had gone through the roof. I was still getting daily fucking from my lab assistant, she had taken just one dose, I wondered what kind of super libido our test subjects had gained."

"The findings were reported, without notation of the increased sex drive. That I kept to myself, I wanted to see if I could reawaken the delightfully horny little slut that Michelle was when we first married. I brought home the pills, ground them into powder, and waited until Eve and Angi were away for the weekend. They went to visit their Aunt and Uncle's farm, and that was the time. I made dinner, and carefully mixed in the equivalent of one pill into Michelle's dish of frozen yogurt we had for dessert. A half hour later, and she had shown no change. A few hours later, with still no change, I figured that whatever aphrodisiac property was in it, Michelle was immune to it. Damn. I said good night and headed off to bed, frustrated."

"I lay in bed, my cock hard and aching. I'd been expecting to have a hot, sex filled romp with Michelle, so sure that the formula would work on her. I was ready to grab my cock, and relieve the pressure, when I heard the door opening. Michelle was standing in the doorway, silhouetted by the light in the hallway. She was wearing a short, black nightgown, two steps in, and she pulled it up and over her head in one fluid motion, tossing it away. I watched, spellbound, as she sashayed towards me. The spill of light from the hallway kept her in shadow, but I had enough light to see that she was naked, her crumpled nightgown on the floor, and approaching me with a hungry expression. She pulled back the covers, and slid in, and grabbed me."

" 'Ummm, been too long...I've been so selfish, so cold...oh god, need you...need your rock hard cock, buried deep...now baby, fuck me hard, really give me a ride', Michelle purred."

"Eager to take advantage, I was between her thighs, and buried myself balls deep. Michelle let out a loud cry of pleasure, and humped her hips up, eager to get every bit inside her."

"She cried out, 'Fuck, oh yes, fuck, I wanna be your fuck toy! Make me your horny little slut, my cunt is on fire, it needs to be sprayed down with your cum! Fuck my cunt, fuck me, fuck my burning cunt!' "

"I gave her a long, hard ride, the slick tightness of her cunt was a delightful grip, Michelle gasped, squealed and shuddered her way through three orgasms, I was just about ready to blow, when she grabbed me, and rolled us over. She rose up, the sight of her body glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, her breasts, sweaty and heaving as she gasped, what a sight. She rode me, moving up and down with expert strokes, eager to give both of us satisfaction. I was damn close, and I could feel her cunt muscles clamp around me again."

" 'Oh yes, fuck, gonna cum again, cum baby, cum in me, shoot your cream all over my walls, oh my GAWWWWWWW!' Michelle's whisper rising to a shriek as she hit her 4th orgasm. Her hand reached down, gripped my balls and squeezed gently. I immediately exploded, letting out a roar as I arched up into her, my cock erupting, spraying streams of cum deep inside, her inner heat quivering against my cock, milking every drop out of me."

"She didn't leave our bed, she quickly became the eager, hungry, delightfully sexy woman I had married. Before we got up the next morning, she had sucked me up, not stopping until I blew a load into her mouth. After a short nap, she had me ram her doggy style, and that took some doing, before I finally squirted the last few drops into her hungry depths."

Burt paused, and he poured us a brandy, before settling back down.

draylord
05-21-2015, 04:27 PM
well groom youve done it again a great story and once again you leave it at hanging for more hurry up with part 2

groomleader
06-01-2015, 11:57 AM
Part 2

Just before Burt continued his story, there was a knock at the library door. Burt opened the door, stepped back and with a big smile, Eve stepped in.

"Daddy, I'm still so hungry for more cum, can I suck your cock? I need another sweet, juicy load."

Grinning, Burt said, "I'm all yours baby."

Bemused, I watched as Eve again stripped naked, what an incredible body. Grinning at her Dad, she took to her knees, and Burt's cock was freed from his trousers. His cock was hard and ready to be sucked by Eve's hot mouth.

Eve licked her lips, made a low growling sound, and slipping her lips over the head, she thrust her mouth down. Burt let out a loud grunt, and having had Eve's fellation talent demonstrated on my cock so recently, I could imagine the hot, wet pleasure of Eve's mouth swallowing him down. I watched as Eve started to bob her head, then after a minute, freeing Burt's cock, and looking up at him.

"Now, you know how I like it best, fuck my hot mouth Daddy!"

Eve swallowed Burt down again, and Burt, gently grasping Eve's head, started to pump in and out. Eve was eagerly taking each thrust as he fired his cock in, out, Burt was grunting, and Eve was making muffled noises of passion around his cock.

My cock was growing back up, being a few feet away, watching my friend's daughter sucking her Daddy's cock, was making my own cock hot.

Burt grunted, "Oh yeah baby, gonna fill your sweet mouth, yeah oh YEAH!"

I could see Eve's throat muscles working, as Burt exploded, giving his very own daughter a sweet, creamy load. She kept his cock in until she had every drop, then she looked over at me, then up at her Dad.

"Daddy, can I?"

At his smiling nod, she hopped up and sashayed towards me, her nude body stoking up my lust. She pressed her body against me, and I felt her hand reach down, stroking at the outline of my cock.

She cooed, "Cal, sucking your cock, then my Daddy's cock has made me crazy, I need a good hard fucking. I love to suck and fuck. Your cock is so big and hard, would like to fuck my hot, tight toy box? I need a nice hard cock, I promise you'll enjoy every inch of my tight, wet fuck hole."

I looked over at Burt, he smiled, nodded, and said, "Take care of Eve's needs, you'll love the tight grip of her sweet pussy. We'll continue with more of the story, after Eve's needs have been satisfied."

That was all I needed to hear, and Eve took my hand, led me upstairs and into her bedroom. She lay back on her bed, arms and legs spread wide, a welcoming smile.

"Ummmm, sucking a hard cock, and having it pour a sweet, creamy load into my mouth, always makes me so horny. Now Cal, fuck me, and give my tight toy box a sweet creamy load."

I dove down on her, and started to lick at her sweet pussy, enjoying her squeal of pleasure as I started to lick at the tight, pink lips. I slid my tongue over her lips, then gently parted her folds with my tongue, and burrowed in. Her cries of pleasure urged me on, and I licked up all the tart juices that were flowing freely.

"Cal, fuck me now, I want to cum with your hard cock buried deep inside!"

Eager to oblige, I slid in between her legs, nudged against her and pushed in, with one smooth stroke. The heat and the juices surrounded my cock, her tight walls parted just enough to let me in, then gripped at my cock. When I bottomed out, I felt her legs wrap around my waist, tilting her hips up against me.

"Yes, oh yes, ummm, feels so good to be filled by a stiff, eager cock. Fuck me Cal, fuck me good, I want to feel your cock burst deep inside, I wanna feel you squirt every drop!"

Her eyes were open, glowing with sexual heat, her face alive with joy and carnal bliss, as I established a rhythm, and started to slide in and out, her hips pumping up to meet my thrusts. Her juices flowed around my cock, the wet squelch of my cock driving into her, mixing with my grunts and growls, and her moans and coos of pleasure, filled the bedroom. The slick tightness, oh god, she had the tightest pussy I'd ever had the joy of being inside, the milking grip was fantastic.

Eve growled, "Oh yes, this is what life should be, fucking and sucking, keep fucking me Cal, ummm, I'm getting close to cumming, join me Cal, let's see if we can cum together!"

I could feel my orgasm rising up, and I held onto it, eager to wait for Eve.

"Oh god, yes, I'm soo, so close, keep fucking me, yes, oh yes, cum Cal, cum with me, flood my toy box, yes, oh fuck I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, shoot it, squirt it, yes, yes, yes, YES!!"

Her voice rose to a shout, and the clamping of her quivering folds around my cock took me over immediately. Grunting and growling, my cock erupted, she let out a loud cry of joy as she felt my cock jerking and pulsing, pouring my load deep into her welcoming womb. She kept humping up at my cock, her tight milking pull sucking every drop out of me, before she slumped back, breathless and sweaty from our fucking, and looking hotter than ever. She pulled my body down against hers.

"Keep my body covered Cal, I love to feel my lover's body tight against mine."

I did as she requested, keeping enough of my weight pressed against her for her wants, and holding up the rest of my weight, so I wouldn't press her down too hard. I felt my cock starting to pull back, until I slipped out of her, but she still kept holding me against her, drifting in the pleasure of afterglow.

After a while, she said softly, "I think Daddy would like to tell you more, and dinner should be ready soon. Let's go downstairs, and I'll return you to Daddy's library. At dinner, you can meet Mom and my little sister Angi, I'm sure they'll take to you just like I have. But before I do that..."

I watched as Eve hopped out of bed, and reached into her dresser, pulled out a tampon, and slipped it in.

"Don't want your juicy cum pouring out of me, and dripping down my thighs, at the dinner table!" she giggled.

She grinned at me, then she pulled me up from the bed, slithered down my body, and I felt her hand wrap around my cock.

"I need to suck your cock again Cal, let me take you into my mouth again, I just can't get enough."

I had no intention of saying no, and watched the exciting spectacle of Eve's naked body taking to her knees again. Looking down, I saw her pink tongue reaching out, then the feel of her tongue licking and laving at my cock head, and I could feel my cock take notice, and start building back up.

With a growl of need, I felt her lips around my cock head, then the feel of her hot, wet mouth plunging down, drawing a grunt of pleasure from me, as I was surrounded by the hot, wet sucking sensation. She bobbed her head back and forth, and I was now back up to rock hardness.

After a minute, she released me just long enough to purr, "Cal, you know what I like, fuck my face!"

Gently grasping her head, and thrusting in, I felt her lips tightening up, her tongue started to swirl around my shaft as I fired my cock in, out, oh yeah, she gave me the best cock sucking I'd ever had, the hot, steamy blowjob was one that I'd fantasized about, but until now, had never had the enjoyment of. It took a while for my cock to build back up, but she stayed with me every second, and I let out a loud growl as my cock finally let go, and I fired a creamy volley into her eager mouth. She kept me in, and worked her magic over my cock, getting every last drop out of me.

She stood up, smiled and said, "Thank you Cal, for fucking my tight little toy box, and for letting me suck your hard, juicy cock."

Turning to her dresser, she reached in, pulling out a white thong, and stepping into it, she pulled it up, and I watched as the thin lacy strap slid between her cheeks, the see thru gauzy rear forming a perfect whale tale effect. She looked over her shoulder, grinning.

"I can see from your expression that you like my whale tale!" she giggled.

"Oh yeah, I like that look, very much!"

She turned herself towards me, and purred "How do you like my front?"

The thin, gauzy pouch just barely covered her pubic region, she smiled as she saw the approval in my eyes.

"Umm, I like that look too, very sexy!" I said.

"Good, because if my Daddy has his way...."

She stopped, and I saw her face turn red, as if she'd been about to say something, and remembered to keep her mouth shut.

I looked into her face, and she knew I was waiting for the rest of what she had been about to say, she continued, "... it would be better if Daddy told you everything, first."

Hmmm, that gave me something to think about. As I watched the sizzling spectacle of Eve dressing in a black, see thru mini-skirt, her thong showed clearly through, and that gave me a lot more to think about. She saw my reflection in the mirror as she brushed her hair, unable to tear my eyes away. Her smile was part lust, and part triumph.

She turned to me, took my hand, and said, "Cal, let's go downstairs, and my Daddy can tell you more."

groomleader
08-29-2015, 12:16 PM
Part 3

We entered the library, Burt looked up, grinned and said, "Thank you for bringing our guest back Eve."

Eve cuddled against her dad, and Burt cupped her ass, caressing her cheeks through her mini dress, as Eve cooed, "Ummmm, Daddy, Cal and I had a wonderful time. He filled my tight little toy box with a big, juicy load of cum, then gave my hungry mouth another tasty, wet spray of whitewash to swallow! Thank you Cal, I loved every second!"

Burt smiled, and added, "Thanks from me also Cal, for giving sweet Eve what she needs." He patted her ass lovingly, and said, "Let us know when dinner is ready baby."

Eve nodded, smiling, and I watched her walk out, the slight swing of her hips making her mini-skirt move so nicely, the harmonious rhythm of her awesome rump moving in time holding my attention.

Burt said, "Cal, here is your brandy, and I'll continue with the story."

We settled ourselves back into the armchairs, and Burt picked up the story from where he left off.

"So, I had my wife Michelle back, she was again the sex hungry tigress she was when we first got married. My lab assistant had become engaged, but she was still eager, so I was servicing two very horny women, one at work, and Michelle when I came home. My daughters noticed the difference, I overheard them talking to each other about how Mom had changed, and wondering what had gotten into her."

"Eve had said, 'Mom sure has warmed up a lot, the way she eyes Daddy, she looks like she can't wait to get naked, and fuck Daddy until he can't see straight!' "

"Angi had giggled, and replied, 'Yeah, I think that rather than hearing them going at it, tonight, let's go and peek in on them, I want to see them fucking, does that sound like fun Eve?' "

"When I heard Eve say yes, I was keyed up. The idea of our daughters watching us fucking, sounded so lewd, nasty, and HOT! When we went to bed, I made sure to leave the door ajar, and I dialed the overhead light down to a dim setting, I wanted lower light, that would still let Eve and Angi watch us. Michelle was smiling her lust filled smile, and she grinned as she tossed her negligee aside, eager for another night time ride. I gave Michelle lots of foreplay, I wanted our daughters to get a good show. Sure enough, I could soon feel two sets of eyes watching, and using just my peripheral vision, I could see those two sets of eyes peeking in, watching us. Knowing that Eve and Angi were watching us made my cock steel hard."

"Michelle growled, 'Oh yeah, so hard, and so ready. I want your cock baby! Yeah, oh yeah, fuck me now, I need it so much, do it to me, NOW!' "

"More than eager to oblige, I mounted Michelle and in one bold thrust, buried myself balls deep in her well lubricated tunnel, enjoying the sight of our wide eyed watchers taking it all in. She growled and squealed as I bottomed out, and I let out a growl as the fiery, eager tightness wrapped around my prick. Fired up, I started to ride Michelle, sliding into her wonderful tightness over and over. I was pretty sure that I heard some soft moans from our daughters watching the sexy spectacle. I wondered if they were stroking their hot, pink pockets, overcome with lust. I could feel the cum start swirling around in my balls, as Michelle's legs wrapped around my hips, she started to toss her head from side to side, her long mane fanning out. Gasping and grunting, she urged me to "go deep" and I started to power-fuck her, driving into her with everything I had, I could feel the orgasm building, I was on the verge. Michelle cried out wildly as she climaxed, her body shuddering beneath me, her legs tightening around me, scratching at my back as she orgasmed. That brought on my explosion, and my cock burst, spilling my seed into her with a loud growl of satisfaction, splattering my sperm along her tight pink walls, her fiery fuck-hole eagerly milking my cock for every drop. I could hear stifled gasps of pleasure from the door opening, I grinned as it sounded like Eve and Angi had indeed brought themselves off. The idea that our daughters had been using our fucking for their masturbation fuel was a major turn on."

"The next day, Eve cornered me, and wanted to know why Mom had changed. I didn't want to lie, too much, so I said that Mom had tried a libido booster, and that it had brought back her sexual desire. Eve wanted to try it, and I didn't want to see what would happen, the idea of the boys at school being used for my teen daughter's raging sexual drives did not sound like a good idea."

"Eve said, 'Daddy, I want to try what's making Mom so horny. I really think it's something you've cooked up, as I went snooping around, and I found these.' "

"I stared as Eve grinned, holding up a pill bottle that had a supply of the libido boosting pills that had failed as an anti aging formula. She opened it, and shook out a pill. I knew that there was no way I could cross the distance to stop her before she could pop it in her mouth."

"Eve said, 'How many Daddy, how many do I take? One, two, more?' "

"Giving in, I said, 'Eve, promise me something. This could really make you very horny, and the boys at school..."

"Eve replied, 'Dad, even at eighteen, they're still horny immature jerks! I don't want those fumbling clowns, I want an older, respectable gentleman, who'll take his time, and give me that great introduction to sex that I want...just like the way you gave Mom that hot, enjoyable fucking! Angi and I were peeking in at you, and stroking our horny little pussies while we watching you stuffing that big thick Daddy cock into Mom's eager, wet pussy, it made us cum so good. I want to cum so good, just like Mom!' "

"I decided I had no choice, and I said, 'Okay baby, go ahead.' "

''I watched her as she took the pill, and in about 10 minutes, her eyes were agleam with lust. She smiled, and stripped naked, right in the living room."

"She pranced up to me, and purred, 'Umm, Daddy, I'm so horny. I want to suck your big hard cock, I've wanted to suck your cock ever since my friend demonstrated on her brother, what a blowjob was, back when I was 14.' "

"I watched, unable to lift a hand to stop her, as my pants and my shorts hit the floor, and Eve took to her knees."

" 'Ummm oh yes, so big, so hard, my first blowjob, and it's Daddy's cock I'm going to suck, oh yeah.' "

"I felt long, lingering licks over my cock head, and I grunted with pleasure as Eve gave my pole a wet, licking introduction. I felt her lips around my cock head, I looked down, enjoying the sight of my daughter's head moving in, as her hot, wet lips slid down my pole. She took in about 4 inches, then pulled back, tightened her mouth up, and slid down again. Oh yeah, even though I was the first to enjoy the pleasure of her virgin mouth, she had learned well, as she started to bob her head back and forth, taking in a little bit more on each intake. I couldn't stop looking down at the top of her head, my cock, shiny wet with her spit, appearing and then disappearing as she eagerly rode up and down, making little noises of passion around my cock. I could feel it building up, the cum swirling, getting ready to blow."

"Eve released me for a second, and gasped, 'Daddy, grip my head and fuck my mouth, pump your Daddy sperm down my throat!' "

"I did so, grasping her head and starting to fuck the hot wet grip. I felt the deep throat action as she swallowed me right to the balls, her hand coming up, and squeezing my balls gently. I could feel her making swallowing motions around the head of my cock, and I let out a loud growl as I felt the eruption, two streams fired straight down her throat, then I felt her pull back slightly, so she could taste the rest of my load gushing into her mouth."

"She kept me in until she had every drop, then she rose up, smiling."

"Daddy, come to my bedroom, take my virginity, oh yeah, just thinking about your big Daddy cock plunging into my pink hole, just like you plunge into Mom's pink hole, is driving me crazy!"

"Following the naked body of my daughter, watching the harmonious movement of her ass, the idea that I was going to fuck my daughter, INCEST, just made my cock grow back fast. By the time she swung herself down onto her bed, I had another full bore hard on."

" 'Daddy. lie down here, and let me ride you.' She cupped her sex, smiling, and cooed, 'All for you daddy, my tight, never pierced pussy, all ready for you to pop my tight cherry.' "

"I quickly did as requested, and the sight of my 18 year old daughter, poised over me, ready to give me her cherry, made my cock harder than ever. I pulled her closer so that my cock was rubbing against her clit. Eve cooed and closed her eyes with ecstasy, as I moved my kips up and down, rubbing my steel hard cock against her swollen pussy lips. I could feel the juices of her desire coating the head of my cock, then I stopped, and adjusted her hips so that she was hovering just an inch above my cock. Opening her eyes, she smiled at me, and lowered herself, until just the head of my cock was nudged securely between the part of her pink lips, ready to open her virgin pussy, ready to pop her tight teen cherry."

" 'Do it Daddy, I'm so ready for you to take my cherry!' Eve hissed."

"I could see Eve's body shaking with anticipation and apprehension. She pushed down, and I felt the head of my cock pop inside of her pussy. She stopped, let out a muffled moan, and squirmed around, wanting to get used to the feeling of my cock. Slowly, she pushed down further, I saw as she inhaled sharply, I could feel my cock pressing against her maiden head, she closed her eyes, and pulled back slightly. She pushed down hard, I saw her eyes flare wide as I breeched the hymen, her barrier bursting apart, she let out a pained cry, but kept pushing down as I broke through, driving my cock past her torn hymen. The feel of her oh so tight virginity around his cock was an exquisite grip of pleasure, and I grabbed her hips and yanked her down against my pelvis at the same time as I thrust up hard into her to complete her deflowering. Eve let out another pained cry as I surged in, right to the balls, penetrating her completely. With my cock buried to the balls, Eve paused, gasping and grunting."

"Eve said huskily, 'I'm okay Daddy, it hurt a bit, but that's what getting my cherry plucked should be all about. Just need to get loosened up a bit.' "

"I could feel the fluttering of her tight pussy walls, working on adjusting to being filled. Eve lifted up slightly, and pushed down again, her Ahhhh sounded more pleasurable, and she smiled as she lifted up, and pushed down again. Her coos of pleasure were more pronounced, and she started to ride my cock, I could see the joy playing across her face, as she slid up and down my pole. Eve had the tightest pussy I had ever had the pleasure of being in, and I could feel the gush of her juices flowing around my cock. Eve started to ride me faster as she felt my cock getting lubed up, her virgin tightness gripping at me. I joined in, pumping up towards her as she thrust down, her moans of pleasure filling the bedroom. The sight of her nude body, and the bliss playing across her face egged me on, and in a few moments, her tits were bouncing up and down wildly, as our bodies slammed together in a frenzied power fuck. I could feel the tight clutch get even tighter.

“ 'Daddy, oh yes Daddy, I’m- I’m-' Eve gasped, I’m CUMMING!' ”

Her voice rose up to a howl, and I could feel her pussy fluttering crazily, clenching at me. I was close to cumming, but I held onto it, as I was eager for more of Eve's silky tunnel. Her body spasmed against me and her cries of orgasmic joy filled the bedroom as she rode that wave."

'' 'Roll me over Daddy, pump my tight pussy, and unload your cum, fill up my hungry womb!"

"Eager to do so, we rolled over, and seeing her laying back, pinned to the mattress by my cock, I knew I was very close, and I just laid my cock into her, pumping her pussy, her grunts, moans and squeals of joy filled the bedroom."

"Eve's eyes grew wide, and so gasped, 'Daddy, oh yes, I'm gonna cum again, oh god feels so good, cum daddy, cum deep inside me, yes, yes, YESSSS!' "

My cock jerked and swelled urgently, I was steel hard, at full extension, so deep I pierced her cervix, I could feel her tight wrap convulse and clenching at me, and that took me over. The idea that I was going to fill her womb made my cock explode.

" 'Yes, so deep, so hot, I can feel your hot cream, fill me Daddy!"

"Eve's cries and howls of orgasmic completion joined my loud grunts as my cock unloaded, squirting repeatedly, painting the walls of her womb. The superb tightness of Eve's pink hole milked at my cock, spasming, eager to get every drop of cum. She kept me pulled tightly to her as she rode her afterglow, not wanting to break the contact. Did she do that with you?"

I smiled, recalling the hot, frenzied fucking, Burt grinned, and said, "That's my Eve!"

"She has become an expert at oral sex, it's what she lives for. She likes fucking, but when she sees a hard, horny cock that she hasn't tasted, she wants it in her mouth, as soon as possible. With her encouragement, I'd be watching, unobserved, to see her servicing stiff, eager cocks. I've seen her sucking off the mailman, a Fed Ex delivery guy, a pizza delivery guy, her teachers, she wants every cock to get a suck job. Once they are inside our house, she's naked, on her knees and swallowing the hard stiffness. And after they've filled her mouth, and left, she'd sashay over to me, my pants would be on the floor already. She knew that my watching her cock sucking would give me a case of stoneware cock, and she gives the best blow-jobs I've ever had, sucking the swirling cum out of me, her mouth tightening up just right, milking out every drop. Just like she did with you, Cal. It looks like the compound just amplifies what the person taking it wants the most. Since Eve wanted above all else to give me a blowjob, that is what the compound has boosted. And as you can testify, her oral pleasuring abilities are second to none."

I sure could testify to that. There was a polite knock at the door, Eve opened it, smiled at us and said, "Dinner is ready Daddy, Cal, my Mom and Angi are eager to meet you."

comsmith22
08-31-2015, 07:59 PM
Zing !!! that was a Hot One ... I Do Hope there is more to this Nasty Tail... "Groom You Have out done your self... Thanks...

ironeagle2
11-07-2015, 01:54 PM
more dont stop there

groomleader
11-30-2015, 02:52 PM
Part 4

"Cal, let's go to the table, and you can meet Michelle and Angi in person."

Eve waited for us, then with a big smile, she took my hand, so we could walk hand in hand to the dinner table. Eve's eyes were still glowing with sexual heat, and the sight of her wearing her tight, black see-thru mini-skirt certainly was pleasing to the eye and the cock. We entered the dining room, and I got to see Michelle and Angi.

Michelle's eyes had that same gleam that Eve's had, she stepped forward, and said, "So nice to meet you Cal."

Michelle was a wet dream come true, blue, piercing eyes, a mane of chestnut hair, hefty, luscious breasts, the waist nipping in, and a flare of shapely hips. She was wearing a long gown that was basically see-thru, I could see the bra holding up its ample cargo, and it looked like her panties were nothing more than a G string. I fought to keep myself in check, but my cock rose up, I was mortified, sporting an erection from the sight of Burt's incredibly sexy wife, for her eyes to see.

Michelle gazed at my tent pitch, she brought her daughter forward, and said, "And this is our daughter Angi."

Angi was as hot as Eve, her 16 year old sexuality was alive and well, the smoldering passion in her eyes, the sheer, lust filled smile, her russet colored hair was cut short in a pageboy style. Her breasts were grapefruit sized mounds of firm, perky teen boobs. She had a flat stomach, the curve of her hips was developing nicely. Like her sister Eve, she was also wearing a see thru mini-dress, and it was obvious that she had no bra or panties on. The sight just made me even harder.

Michelle and Angi stared at my cock, and Michelle cooed, "Angi, it's our turn to welcome Cal."

I watched in shock as Michelle and Angi stripped naked, right there in the dining room. I looked around, Burt was grinning, Eve had that eager look as she watched her Mom and her sister. Michelle and Angi grinned, took to their knees and in a few moments, my pants and underwear hit the floor.

Michelle cooed, "Angi, you get to start."

I watched, amazed, as Burt's hot 16 year old daughter Angi grasped my cock and licked at my head like a lollipop. Looking up at me, she gave me lusty grin, then she wrapped her lips around me, and thrust her mouth down in one smooth go. I gasped from the sensation, as Angi swallowed me down to the balls. I could feel the flutter of her throat around my cock as I snaked past the back of her mouth.

I heard Michelle say, "And while you're doing that baby, I'm going to give Cal a nice tongue bath."

I almost jumped as I felt a hot, wet sensation, and I realized that Michelle had maneuvered her body under me, and her mouth slipped over my balls. The sensation was electric as I felt both my balls sliding inside her hot, eager mouth. I could feel Michelle's mouth close around the top of my ball sack. I felt her mouth gently sucking at me, her tongue licking my ball sack, stirring them around.

"Oh fuck, that is fucking sensational, holy fuck!"

The sensation of Angi expertly deep throating my cock, was a hot wet grip that rode up and down my pole, her teen mouth sucking and slurping eagerly at my cock, oh she knew how to suck. Having Michelle working over my balls just doubled the pleasure, as she sucked and licked at my sack.

When Michelle let my balls slip for her hot, sucking mouth, she cooed to Angi, "My turn baby, I get his hard pole, and you get his balls. When Cal cums, whichever one of us gets our mouth filled, it'll be snowball time, share and share alike."

I heard a grunt next to us, Eve, overcome with the sight of her Mom and her sister working over my cock, was now stripped as naked as Michelle and Angi. She on her knees, sucking with great relish her Daddy's cock.

Burt grunted, "Oh yeah baby, such a hot little cock sucking daughter, suck Daddy's cock Eve baby."

I watched as Eve eagerly went after her Daddy's cock. I felt cool air as my cock was released, then I growled as Michelle's hot wet mouth took a ride on my pole. She eagerly took me in, just like Angi, at the same time as Angi's hot wet mouth closed around my balls. The tight grip of Michelle's mouth slid down my length, and I was balls deep in the hot, sucking sensation. Angi's tongue gently caressed my balls, sucking gently at my sack, as Michelle let my cock snake down her throat, the flutter of her throat muscles as she made swallowing motions, was fantastic. I had been milked pretty damn good, so far, if I hadn't, I don't know that I could have lasted past Angi sucking my cock. Now, I could let my cock recharge, and enjoy every wet, licking, sucking moment.

Michelle was just as accomplished in the art of cock sucking as Eve and Angi, her mouth was hot and practiced, working me over. I watched as Michelle waved Angi back in, and as Michelle lifted clear, Angi's mouth slid down, without missing a beat, as Michelle once again wrapped her mouth around my balls. The feel of hot wet mouths was making my balls twitch, and I could feel them refilling, eager to spew a new load. I wound my fingers through Angi's hair, and let her take me at her own pace. The feel of her hot, lusty mouth, and the sight of her head bobbing back and forth made the cum start to stir.

It took until the fourth round, my balls twitching wildly in Angi's hot wet mouth, before I could feel the cum swirling, Michelle was humming around my cock, and she could feel my cock throbbing. Pulling free, she gasped, "Suck him Angi, Cal's ready to explode, suck him dry, baby!"

What a nice Mom, letting Angi finish me off. I felt Angi's mouth release my balls, she swallowed my whole, and hearing Burt's growls, I looked over as he grunted "Oh YEAH!" his cock throbbing as he shot his load, giving Eve another hot, tasty gush of cum for her eager mouth. Angi's mouth quickly slid down, right to the balls, drawing my attention back to her as she took me in, sliding down her throat, making swallowing motions around my cock head. The fluttering of her throat muscles around my cock took me to the verge, then the feel of her fingers grasping my ball sack, I felt the surge.

I grunted out, "Oh yeah baby, gonna cum, gonna fill your sweet mouth, oh YEAH!"

I felt the cum rush up my shaft, and Angi pulled back, until my cock was halfway out, and she let my cock hose down the inside of her mouth. She kept her lips clamped around my cock until she had every drop, then she pulled free, and turned to her Mom. Angi and Michelle's mouths came together in an open swirl of tongues, Eve quickly slid over to me, still on her knees, and she eyes gleamed as she looked up at me, licking at my cock, letting out coos of pleasure as she tasted the mingled passion of her Mom, her sister and my cream smeared all over my shaft.

I looked over, saw the tight clinch of Michelle and Angi's mouths, clinging hungrily to each other, sharing the load I had filled Angi's mouth with. I grunted as Eve slid down my cock, taking me down to the balls, her tongue roaming hungrily all over my cock, eager to get every drop. After a few bobs of her head, she pulled back, releasing my cock.

Angi and Michelle smiled at me, and said "Thank you for letting us welcome you Cal."

Eve added in, "Thank you for letting me clean your cock of every drop Cal."

I watched, bemused, as all three ladies got dressed, and went into the kitchen. Burt and I quickly got our clothes back in order as I heard sounds of plates being readied, then Michelle came out carrying a pork roast, Eve followed with the roasted potatoes, and Angi followed, bringing a bowl of sweet corn. Setting the pork at the head of the table, Burt took a carving knife, and commenced to slicing the roast, sliding juicy slices onto the plates. Michelle took me to my seat, and as I settled in, she sat next to me, her eyes aglow. Angi sat across from me, her eyes also shining, alight with quickly rebuilding lust. Eve was also looking at me with that lust fueled expression, then I jumped slightly as I felt Michelle's hand grip my thigh, just below my crotch. I turned my head, she was inches away. The look of sheer lust was almost spellbinding.

"Cal, you are staying over tonight, and you are mine when you go to bed."

Angi said, "Awww, I wanted to be the one who got Cal tonight."

Michelle said, "No need to worry Angi, I'm sure Cal will have a nice big load for you tomorrow. Tonight though, I am going to work you over Cal, my cunt will be a hot blazing furnace for you to plunge into."

Eve said, "Angi, let's enjoy Daddy tonight, I'm sure he can keep up with his two horny girls!"

Angi smiled, clapped her hands and said, "Goody, I love Daddy, and what Daddy can do to us!"

Michelle said, "There we go, it's all settled!"

I sat there, stunned at this turn of events. I'd never seen anything like it. Burt's wife was going to fuck me, while Burt got a three way with his two daughters. The way she had said it, not even a question, just a statement of fact about my staying over, and enjoying her charms. Eyeing her charms, gazing at the ample cleavage, and remembering the hot wet sensation of her mouth on my cock, and sucking my balls, I was not in the least bit averse to having Michelle's body riding my pole, or the hot wet grip of her mouth around my shaft. She saw me looking, and she turned that sultry, smoldering gaze of passion on me. I could feel the heat, and my heart was pounding.

"Tonight, I am going to make you see not just stars, but the whole galaxy", Michelle purred.

Burt grinned as he watched my amazed reactions to Michelle's bold pronouncement. I felt her hand glide higher, and the soft stroking at my crotch, oh fuck, I was getting hard again. Geez, it felt like I hadn't had sex at all today, I hadn't been so randy since I was a frustrated, horny 17 year old, a giant walking hormone factory.

When dessert was served, I couldn't take my eyes off Michelle, they way her pink, full lips wrapped around the spoonful of Crème Brule, her mouth sliding slowly as she took every bit off, then her mouth making a swallowing motion, then her pink tongue coming out to lick off the spoon.

She whispered huskily, "A little preview of what I am going to do to you tonight Cal. That, and a whole lot more."

After our dessert, Burt suggested we return to his library. Three sets of eyes, shining with lust, followed us as we left the kitchen. My mind was agog at what was going on, and Burt told me that he wanted to finish his story, and talk about a few other things that were on his mind.

groomleader
03-27-2019, 12:40 PM
Part 5

Settling back into the chairs in the library, sharing another brandy, Burt continued with his story.

"So, with Eve's sex drive now amplified, she felt she just had to share how she got it with her sister. Again, I was brought into the living room, Eve and Angi more than a few steps away, and oh no, Angi had one of the pills in her hand, and she was ready to take it."

"Angi said, 'Daddy, I want the hot sex, I want to become a hot eager sex doll, just like Eve. She told me all about how exciting it is to have our Daddy's cock deep inside her, I want to take this, and find out what I'm most eager for.' "

"Again, I couldn't have stopped Angi, and after enjoying Eve's charms, I wasn't sure I wanted to stop Angi. I warned her about the amplified drives, and made her promise she would not become a school slut, and when she gave me her word, I just nodded my head, and said softly, 'Go ahead baby.' "

"She swallowed it down, and in less than 10 minutes, she was cuddled up tight against me, her clothes in a heap on the floor, her hand reaching into my trousers, her soft hand caressing my cock. She led me to her bedroom, never letting go of my cock, I could see the pure desire as my cock was surging in her eager grip."

" 'Ummm, daddy, I want you to take my ass. It's so perverted, so nasty, and it makes me burning hot to think of my Daddy prying open my tight asshole, open me up daddy.' "

"I was damn glad that she was here, with me, rather than being in the midst of some teenage boys. No telling what might have happened, her horny needs could have overruled her better judgment, and she would have been anally raped. I could make sure she got a loving, gentle ride, and the idea of licking and fingering my youngest daughter's tight virgin asshole, knowing that I was going to take her anal virginity, made my cock throb, I felt as hard as an iron rod."

"I said, 'On the bed baby, hands and knees, we need to get you ready for it.' "

"She eagerly took position, oh fuck, the sight of her pink puckered asshole, virgin tight, really got me going. I lowered my head down, and started to lick at that pink pucker, enjoying her loud gasp of pleasure."

She purred, 'Oh daddy, that feels so good, lick me right there daddy, get me all ready.' "

"Licking at my daughter's sweet asshole made my cock harder than ever, the idea that I was going to take her anal cherry was crazily hot. My tongue probed at her, feeling the clench, I laid a good supply of KY against that tight pucker, and slid in a finger, listening to Angi's grunt as I spread the lube around. I made damn sure my cock was well lubed up, as I took position."

"Angi reached back, pulling apart her cheeks, displaying her glistening asshole, and said softly, 'Okay Daddy, take me now.' "

"I notched my cockhead against her tight asshole, and slid it in. Angi growled with pleasure from the feel of my thick 7 inches sliding up her tight bunghole. I let out a grunt of pleasure as the tight walls of her ass parted slowly to let my cock advance. I wondered if she was feeling a bit of pain, but that may have been part of the pleasure of being fucked up the asshole. I slowly pushed in, until my entire 7 inches were stuffed snugly up Angi's asshole, right to the balls."

'' 'Yeah, oh yeah, so stuffed, Daddy's cock is so big, ummmm that's it,'' Angi cooed. ''Now Daddy, just fuck it, a long time!' "

"I grasped her hips, the tight clamp of her bunghole wrapped around my cock spurred me on, and soon, I was plunging into her again and again, feeling her asshole milking at my hard cock. I had never been up as tight a hole as Angi's tight twitchy bunghole, it was something else. She grunted with pleasure as I fucked the tight pucker of her backdoor, pushing my cock as deep as possible. Angi urged me on with loud grunts and cries of pleasure."

"I reached around, and started to diddle her clit, feeling it hard and throbbing under my fingers. Angi's sounds of pleasure picked up as she could feel her orgasm start to build speed. She reached under, cupping my balls in her hand."

" 'Yeah, I can feel Daddy's throbbing balls, full of hot spunk! My ass wants every drop, Daddy's little girl wants you to pump and squirt it all up my tight asshole, yes, yes, I'm cumming, oh fuck YES!' "

"Angi howled, her asshole was throbbing wildly as she plunged into climax, and she gave my balls a squeeze. The pulsing of Angi's tight back door, as her pussy spasming in tune, and her squeezing hand, took me over the edge. My balls exploded, I grabbed her hips, grunting with pleasure, and slammed my spurting cock as deep as possible as I spent myself in a shuddering orgasm, my prick spurting wildly, splattering 6 thick ropes of hot spunk up Angi's dark cavern. I could feel my cock pulsing, pumping her ass full, and the feeling of my cock shooting wildly inside her, shoved Angi into another orgasm."

"Later that day, I gently took her virginity, while Eve, her eyes full of lust, insisted on watching us. Angi flinched a bit, and grunted when I broke her hymen, but she urged me on, telling me to keep going. I buried it, and soon, she was humping her hips up against me as I drove into her over and over. Angi was in a world of pleasure, babbling about how good it felt, eager to get every bit. I gave Angi a long, pleasure filled ride, and my cock was blazing with sensation when I finally blew my load into her, her orgasm tightening down on me, milking at me with that wonderful virgin tightness."

Burt paused, smiling at the recollection, and continued, "So I have Eve who's eager to suck every cock, Angi who is hungry to get her ass fucked, and my wife who is hungry for everything. You'll find out firsthand tonight, when Michelle take you for that ride she promised you. Not bad for a mad scientist, wouldn't you say Cal?"

I was spellbound and I eagerly agreed. The blazing sexiness of Michelle filled my mind, and I was more than ready.

Burt smiled, and said, "And just to make sure that Michelle doesn't wear you out, I slipped the equivalent of one tablet into your first brandy!"

I looked at him, stunned. He looked back at me, grinning.

"You know us mad scientists!"

He laughed, and I realized that there is no way I could have gotten off so much cum in so short a time. Eve had sucked me to two explosions, then treated me to a hot fuck, and Michelle and Angi had worked over my cock to a hot blowjob explosion. It looked like the compound had made me as randy as it had to everyone who had tried it. My cock was stiffening up again at the prospect of Burt's hot wife wanting a night with me.

I figured, what the hell, when Michelle sashayed into the room, and purred, "Umm, I see that Cal is nice and hard. All ready for me Cal, let's take that trip, and see that galaxy."

Burt got up, and said, "Go to it Cal, enjoy Michelle's charms."

Angi and Eve came in, each of them taking one of Burt's hands, Eve purred, "Okay daddy, take us to bed, and give us what we need."

In the guest bedroom, Michelle shimmied out of her dress, and let it crumple to the floor. I could hear giggles, changing over to soft sighs coming from the master bedroom as Eve and Angi started to take their pleasures with Burt.

Michelle purred, "My daughters sound like they are enjoying themselves." She stared at me, her eyes full of a hungry lust, as her bra tumbled off the body, her breasts now unbound, jumped up, and with a wiggle of her hips, her G string dropped to her feet, and I could feel my cock soar up fully. Michelle was a wet dream come true, blue, piercing eyes, a mane of chestnut hair, hefty, luscious breasts, the waist nipping in, and a flare of shapely hips, her pubic curls were trimmed down to a tidy, neat patch, and her sleek long legs were made from wrapping around her lover. She did a slow twirl, letting me see her backside. Her ass was an assman's dream, full, round, shapely globes, they were superb. Facing me again, she gave me a big smile, I watched her walk toward me, licking her lips, her hungry eyes still locked on mine, that gaze was almost hypnotic, I just dimly noticed as she stripped me down, my cock surging up.

"Ummm, so hard, so ready. I need your rock hard cock, buried deep, cum to bed lover."

I followed her awesome ass, eager for her to use me as she desired. She lay back, those smoldering eyes again locked on mine, and purred, "Come bury your cock lover, right now!"

Her thighs were spread, and I could see her crimson seam just slightly parted, eager to take advantage, I was between her thighs, and buried myself balls deep. Michelle let out a loud cry of pleasure, and humped her hips up, eager to get every bit inside her, as I buried my cock, my balls smacking against her ass.

"Fuck, oh yes, fuck, it feels so good. So deep, make me your sex dream, my tight little fuck-hole, so hot, fuck me Cal, really ram my cunt!"

I really laid the wood to her, the slick tightness of Michelle's cunt was a delightful grip, Michelle gasped, squealed and shuddered her way through three orgasms, I was just about ready to blow, when she grabbed me, and rolled us over. She rose up, the sight of her body glistening with a thin sheen of sweat, her breasts, sweaty and heaving as she gasped, what a sight.

"Now, let's do that galaxy trip," she purred.

Michelle rode me, moving up and down with expert strokes, eager to give both of us satisfaction. I was damn close, and I could feel her cunt muscles clamp around me again."

"Oh yes, fuck, gonna cum again, cum Cal, cum in me, shoot your cream all over my walls, CREAM MEEE!"

Michelle's voice rose up to a shriek as she hit her 4th orgasm. Her hand reached down, gripped my balls and squeezed gently. I immediately exploded, letting out a roar as I arched up into her, my cock erupting, spraying streams of cum deep inside, her inner heat quivering against my cock, milking every drop out of me.

From down the hallway, we heard Angi squealing, "Oh yes daddy cum in my ass, oh FUCK."

Michelle flopped down, her body quivering as little mini shocks ran through her body. She looked up to my eyes, and smiled.

"Sounds like Angi and Eve are enjoying their night with Daddy. I'm so horny, god, I'm not done with you yet Cal."

She quickly went down on me, sucking me back up and giving me a long suck job, until I finally blew a load into her mouth. We lay back, and I drifted off, it was a short nap, she was stroking me back up, damn that stuff really worked well, I soared back up, eager for more.

She took to hands and knees, and purred, "Doggy style, give me a hard fuck. I need it so much!"

I positioned myself, and grabbed her hips as I powered in, her cry of pleasure sounding as I bottomed out, my balls smacking against her.

"Yes, oh yes, just fuck me like a sex hungry slut, it's what I feel like!"

I felt as randy as a midnight stallion, and I gave her a long, hard ride, Michelle's chorus of squeals, cries and groans of pleasure filled the bedroom, as I power shafted her tightness.

Michelle powered through 6 orgasms, my cock was getting massaged like never before, and I felt her hand cup my balls, and squeeze gently.

"Cum for me Cal, cum deep inside me, give me your spunk," Michelle purred.

The feel of her cumming all over my cock for a seventh time finally took me over, and I let loose another volley of cum, it felt like I was seeing that galaxy as I went off one last time.

We tumbled down to the bed, and I felt her cuddle close to me.

"Did you see that galaxy Cal?" Michelle giggled.

"Oh yeah, I sure did!"

breastgirl34c
04-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Holy crap! So hot! Well done! Bravo. Chapter 6 is on its way I hope.

comsmith22
04-09-2019, 05:54 PM
Way To Go "Groom" Another Hot Smoker … Keep Them going... Or Cuming... Thanks for the Share And Up Date...

gobbledoc
02-06-2020, 10:26 PM
Very nicley done.