PDA

View Full Version : Callista's summer

groomleader
06-22-2015, 03:03 PM
Part 1

Callista sighed, another job opening quickly filled. Being a 20 year old college student was a tough grind, but getting a summer job was almost impossible. Damn, she needed the money, being a broke, starving student, sucked majorly.

She needed a coffee, and at her favorite coffee joint, she saw her roommate, June Robinson. June waved her over, smiling.

Callista slid into the booth, June could read the expression, and she said, "Still no luck with the job hunt?"

Callista sighed, "Not a bit. Jeez, nothing available, unless I want to flip burgers, and smell like cooking grease. The thought of doing a shit job like that makes me want to throw up."

June smiled, and said, "This may be the answer."

She took out a business card, and slid it over. Callista picked it up, and read it.

Ky Morgenson

Research and Development

Volunteer Subjects needed

Must be female, between 18 and 25, physically fit and mentally sound.

$1,500 per week paid.

Callista's eyes widened, $1,500 per week? Oh she could really use that amount. And with 12 weeks...$18,000. That sure as hell beat the burger shack.

"So what is this research all about?"

June replied, "It's just a research on the social and sexual mores of young females. I was a subject last year, they can use you for the entire 12 weeks of summer. The 18,000 dollars is very welcome, and I actually enjoyed it. If you want more information, there's the phone number and her address at the bottom."

Callista said, "Employ me at what?"

June smiled and said, "I think Ky will be able to explain it to you better than I can. I was there last summer, and I enjoyed it very much."

Callista was a bit wary of what sounded like a vague statement from June, but, they had become best friends, and June had never steered her wrong. She took out her cellphone and quickly dialed the number.

A soft, cultured voice with a very British accent purred "Hello, this is Ky Morgenson."

Callista was momentarily startled, the voice sounded very seductive, but she quickly recovered and said, "Uh hello Ms. Morgenson, my name is Callista Sommers, my friend June Robinson gave me your card, are you still looking for volunteers?"

"Indeed I am! How is June, she was a most helpful subject, I love it when my previous subjects refer their friends and relatives to me. And please, call me Ky."

Callista said, "Ok Ky, if you call me Callista."

"I will be happy to do so. When would you like to come over? Would this afternoon be convenient?"

Callista said, "Perfect, I can be there in an hour. I'll see you then."

Callista hung up, and saw June smiling at her.

June said, "I think you'll be perfect, and it will give you a whole new outlook on life, it did so for me."

When Callista left for her appointment, June picked up her cellphone, and called a number. Ky Morgenson answered, and June gave her all the details about Callista, the shape of her body, height, weight, all the physical details that Ky needed.

Ky answered, "Thank you June, I have a client who is anxious to have a live sex doll for her satisfaction. Callista's charms and assets are exactly what she is looking for."

June replied, "She won't be mistreated will she? I know that I enjoyed my sexual service to Mistress Luanne, and I hope that Callista will get the same."

Ky replied, "No worries June, I screen all my clients very carefully. All of my clients get a little psychological probing in the flotation tanks, and I can get behind any façade. I will NOT hand any one over willy-nilly. The worst she will get is the occasional ball gag, a spanking, sometimes being restrained with cuffs, and some anal play while the Mistress takes her pleasure. Thank you for steering her my way, I have a feeling that she will enjoy the 12 weeks of summer, after I have her conditioned."

After the call, June smiled. She remembered the conditioning, being suspended weightless in the flotation tank, the need carefully introduced into her subconscious, to please Mistress Luanne. Mistress Luanne would tell her what to do, and she would do it. As an added bonus, Ky had also carefully slipped into her subconscious mind, how much she would enjoy the pleasures of lesbian sex, and each time that Mistress Luanne took pleasures with her, it would just make June eager for more. Her mind drifted, oh yeah, being ball gagged, spanked then being fucked with a 10 strap on made June explode. When Mistress Luanne sat on her face, and taught her the right way to be a great cunt lapper, the juices of her orgasm soaked June's face. It had been a hot, sex soaked summer, after 12 weeks, and 18,000 dollars richer, the summer had ended. June's newly found lusts had not ebbed, she still was servicing Mistress Luanne 2 or 3 times a week, and a year later, besides her services to her Mistress, June had slept with 30 ladies, she couldn't get enough of that woman to woman loving, the feel of soft, sleek bodies, her cries and coos of pleasure as her lovers drove her over the top, their cries of pleasure blending in as June took them over with her. She hoped that Callista would be conditioned the same way, she ached to get her hands on Callista's perky boobs, nibble on her cherry tipped nipples, then bury her face between Callista's legs, and taste the juices of her orgasm. Then the dildo, butt plugs, handcuff, ball gag...the hot, wet, aching throb between her legs shook her out of her daydream. Her cellphone rang, and as luck would have it, Mistress Luanne was on the phone.

"June, so glad I got you," Luanne's throaty growl purred in her ear, "come over to my house now, I'm so horny, and I need your body, I want all your holes for my pleasure."

She packed up, and made her way over to Mistress Luanne's house. Inside, Mistress Luanne took over.

"June, strip, now."

She quickly complied, and her Mistress was pleased, that pleased June. Her conditioning told her that pleasing her mistress would give her pleasure, too. Her Mistress placed the collar around her neck, and June crossed her hands behind her back, and felt the linked leather cuffs grip her wrists. June opened her mouth, and Luanne placed a pink ball gag between her lips. Luanne smiled, oh yes, June was very well conditioned, eager to service her, and doing everything that was expected of her, without any hesitation.

"Now, come to my bedroom, and let me take my pleasure with you."

Following closely behind, June could feel her pussy, a gushing swirling vortex of lust, and her Mistress ordered her onto the bed, head down, ass up. June knew what that meant, and her growl of pleasure was held back by the gag as her Mistress slid the 5 inch butt plug up her ass. June let out more grunts of pleasure as Luanne spanked her, five whaps to each cheek by hand, Luanne smiled as she saw the red hand prints she left on June's ass. Luanne strapped on her 10 inch dildo, she wanted to fuck June, and make her cum HARD. She took the ball gag out of June's mouth.

Luanne ordered. "Now, tell me how good I feels while I fuck you, cum like a little bitch all over my cock, and I want you to scream my name when you cum!"

June felt her Mistress grab her hips, and in one hard thrust, she impaled June with her strap on, June howled as her gushing cunt was stuffed, stretching her out, making her head spin with pleasure.

June grunted, "Oh yes Mistress Luanne, give it to me, let me have it! I'm your horny little bitch in heat fuck my cunt, fuck me!! I'm an overheated little slut who needs to be fucked hard. Fuck me, Fuck my overheated cunt, Fuck my brains out!!"

Hearing her sex doll beg for it like a wanton slut drove Luanne's lust to a fever pitch, it turned her into a savage fucking machine. Luanne's long, strong fingers gripped June's hips tightly, pulling her hips back against her with each thrust, to accentuate the driving force of the fucking, as she pounded and jackhammered June's cunt hard and fast, keeping the butt plug jammed up her ass, she mercilessly pounded in and out. Luanne grinned with pleasure, enjoying the grunts and cries of pleasure from June as she got reamed out by her Mistress' dildo.

It didn't take long before June felt the rising of her orgasm, she cried out, "Yes, oh yes, gonna cum, yes, fuck, MISTRESS LUANNE, GAWWWWW!"

She did indeed scream out her Mistress' name, and she flet the explosion, her cunt gushing crazily, the pounding waves of orgasm slamming into her, more shrieks and howls of pleasure rising from her as she rode that glorious crest.

Mistress Luanne uncuffed June, and June knew what was next. She lay back, and watched as her Mistress squatted over her. The coral colored folds of her opening loomed above her, wet amd juicy, the heated scent of Luanne's lust filling her nose.

"Now, give me more pleasure baby."

June grabbed Luanne's hips, and pulled her down, kissing all over her spread flesh, then bringing her tongue into play, with a grunt of pleasure, Luanne settled herself down. June was very adept at licking her in just the right way, she had learned well, oh yeah, such a good sex doll.

As June licked her Mistress, her mind wandered, thinking about Callista, all the things she would like to do with her. Thought about Callista's body, stripped naked, hands cuffed, legs spread wide, a butt plug being slipped between her cheeks, spreading her ass hole, a ball gag filling her mouth as her Mistress grabbed her hips, impaling her with a strap on, as she saw the fucking action begin in her mind. All the things I'd like to do to her, June thought, just as Luanne grunted, growled and her pussy unloaded a thick rush of her juices, washing down June's face, bringing June's concentration back to servicing her Mistress.

groomleader
09-09-2015, 11:37 AM
Part 2

An hour later, Callista was standing on the doorstep of a fashionable brick house in the upscale section of town. She pressed the doorbell, and she could hear the chimes inside. A few seconds later, the door swung open and Callista got a look at her prospective employer.

Ky Morgenson was taller than her, at least by a half a foot. She had blonde hair that was in a French braid, her face was very beautiful, lively blue eyes, a welcoming smile, her body was like a dream, full, shapely breasts, a nice curvy waist, and long legs. She was wearing a white blouse, a knee length navy blue skirt, and a white lab coat. Callista wondered why she was doing something as stuffy as research. With her face, and her body, she should be into modeling.

"Callista, hello, I'm Ky, please come in."

Callista entered, and Ky closed the door, and slid the dead bolt into place. She led her to the living room, and gave her a glass of lemonade. It was a hot day, and Callista drank it thirstily. Ky smiled, perfect, the drugs that she'd slipped into her glass would soon take effect. A mild sedative, and a special one that would open her mind, make her susceptible to suggestion, the combination had been very successful with all her other prospects. They sat down, and Ky started on a long, drawn out, very technical explanation of her research, using plenty of euphemisms to cover the true purpose. Ky watched, carefully, she could see the drugs taking effect. She mentioned about the best way to prepare her.

"I think the best thing to do is start you with the floatation tank. You'll float, completely suspended, it will let your mind open up."

With the drugs making her very susceptible to suggestion, Callista nodded. Ky led her downstairs, where a large, tank like structure waited.

"Now Callista, strip, while I get the tank ready."

Ky walked around, making sure that all the gauges read that the tank was ready to go. She came around the far side, and saw Callista, now completely naked, waiting for her. Ky's breath caught, oh yeah, she is nice, smooth pussy, shaved bare, her breasts were nice and perky, with deep red nipples, just the way she liked. Ky was jealous, that she would not be able to enjoy Callista's charms, her client, Mistress Ronnie, was eagerly waiting for Callista to be conditioned, and become her live sex doll, and Ky had a strict no touching the client's merchandise. She'd been sorely tempted, many times, but she had been able to resist it. With Callista, she couldn't help placing a hand gently on her ass, as she led her to the hatch. She opened it up, and helped Callista inside. She handed her a blindfold.

"Now, lay back Callista, slip on the blindfold, they lay back, and let your mind drift."

Callista did so, then the hatch was closed. She floated, suspended in the darkness, letting her mind wander. Soothing music played through speakers and she passed into a trance like state. Ky flipped a switch on the control panel, now, mixing with the music, phrases started coming through the speakers, whispering into her open mind.

Obey...Mistress...Ronnie...service...Mistress...Ro nnie...Callista floated, the phrases repeating, slipping into her mind, her mind accepting the suggestions, and becoming conditioned to her need to service Mistress Ronnie. The new phrase, Lesbian...love...I...adore...was introduced, and her mind took that in just as eagerly. Time had no meaning, as the phrases were repeated

Ky was carefully monitoring Callista, and she called Veronika Malber, aka Mistress Ronnie, to come over, her sex doll would soon be ready for her. Veronika was 50 years old, a widow, and wanting a pretty, sexy young lady that would do as she wished.

When Veronika was married, she had several affairs with like minded women. She made sure she was discrete, her need for lesbian sex, she was not wanting it suppressed during her marriage, so she just spent many afternoons, between the thighs of her many female lovers, her body singing with pleasure, ummm, the soft skin, gentle loving caresses, the way her lovers licked her pussy, doting on her most sensitive spots, really making love to her, bringing her to heights of pleasure that she'd never reached. They gave her what her husband, and his mechanical clumsy fucking, could not. The only favor he'd ever done her had been collapsing stone cold dead of a massive stroke a year ago. She inherited the mansion, all the bank and stock accounts. Her husband had worked on building up his wealth, and now, she reaped the rewards of her 20 years of marriage, she was VERY wealthy, and had no need to ever worry about her finances again. Her lesbian side had roared back full force. It was a constant ache, she'd masturbate wildly to the imaginings of her body being stimulated by a young, pretty lady. She had been wary of lovers who would be strangers, too many gold diggers, if they saw how wealthy she was. It had been a stroke of luck that she had friends who felt the same way, and how Ky Morgenson had been recommended to her.

Veronika found the flotation tank to be a relaxing experience, suspended in the dark, Ky had explained to her that she was not going to condition a pretty young girl to be given to a cruel, demanding Mistress. The floatation tank had been fun, when she was subjected to Ky's careful selection process, and she had passed the psychological testing that Ky's selection process was designed for. Veronika was not interested in being a cruel, sadistic, demanding Mistress, she merely wanted her horny needs service by a young, pretty, willing lady. She was also eager to give back, as good as she got. Ky had told her that her sex doll would be conditioned in the flotation tank to be horny, willing and eager, Veronika was all for it.

Veronika wasted no time in getting to Ky's house, and Ky filled her in, Callista would be ready in another 30 minutes. Her mind would be filled with the need for lesbian sex, and the need to please her Mistress. Ky wanted Callista to see Mistress Ronnie as the first person she set eyes on, after she was brought out of the trance like state she was in.

"Perfect, I'm sure Callista has soaked up every suggestion that was fed into her mind, when it was open and taking in everything. I am sure you will get nothing but pure satisfaction and enjoyment from Callista."

Veronika smiled, and said. "Your payment was wired into your account this afternoon, thank you Ky, I can't tell you how much I've looked forward to this day!"

Ky smiled, Veronika may have been 50, but damn, she was still a hot lady. Nice perky tits, wide, curvy hips, a gentle, happy smile, curly blonde hair with deep blue eyes. She was wearing a form fitting one piece red cat suit, that outlined her full figure perfectly. Ky felt the moistening up, her pussy tingled as she wondered about how blonde Veronika was, her eyebrows were the same shade as her hair, and she felt the throbs of her pink walls as she imagined that sweet blond bush, wondering how trimmed, or how full it was. The attention had not gone unnoticed by Veronika.

As she sat at the control board, Ky felt a hand touch her shoulder, and start a gentle caressing. Ky's iron clad rule was to never have sex with a client's playmates. Having sex with the client, well, that wouldn't be a problem. Ky felt a surge of heat and wetness to her pussy, she moaned deep in her throat at the tingling of Veronika's hand sliding over, and caressing the sides of her neck.

"Does Callista need to be monitored constantly, or can you take a break?" Veronika cooed.

Ky felt her body press against her shoulder, a hand reached down, and slid under her dress, and Ky moaned loudly as she felt the fingers slide inside her panties, delicately stroking the hot, wet opening of her pussy.

"Oh yes, you are drenched, just as hot as I am, let's enjoy our attraction Ky."

Ky stood up, face to face with Veronika, and she saw the lambent sex hungry light in Veronika's eyes. Ky reached up, and started to unzip the cat suit, when it was down to her hips, Ky reached in, her fingers slipping into Veronika's panties, and she felt the hot, steamy pink hole that awaited her.

Veronika purred at the touch, and cooed, "Oh yeah, I'm just as hot and horny as your are baby."

Ky pulled out three dripping wet fingers and sucked at them hungrily, licking off ever drop of Veronika's juices. Veronika did the same, and Ky shivered with delight as she saw the hunger of Veronika, licking her fingers clean. It took only a few moments before both women were naked, Ky saw that Veronika had a light blond fluff of pubic hair atop her pussy, her nipples were hard and stiff, pointing at Ky, the lush, voluptuous body filling her gaze. Oh Callista is going to have great summer, went through Ky's mind.

They sank down on the thick carpet, the wetness between Ky's legs made her pussy tingle, she felt Veronika's breath on her stomach, looking down, she saw Veronika lightly kissing her way from her navel down through the smooth shaven pubic area, licking her like a kitten. Veronika gently pushed her legs apart and kissed her folds, already spread open and swollen with sex. Ky moaned as she felt the tip of Veronika's tongue softly probing her vagina.

Veronika raised up and swung her leg over Ky. Ky felt the tremors of excitement, her sex was beautiful, coral pink, parted slightly, and letting her see the dewy wetness inside. She had a light fluff of blonde pubic hair, she could feel the heat from between her legs, and smell the hot, musky scent of Veronika's arousal. Ky could feel Veronika's tongue stroking gently, and softly probing her folds. She ran her tongue against Veronika's lips, tasting the hot musky sap. Once she got a taste of that, she couldn't stop. Ky pulled Veronika's pussy against her face, eager to lick Veronika to a toe curling orgasm. She heard Veronika moan loudly, and felt Veronika's hands clutch at her hips, the press of her face against her equally drenched pussy, the tongue burrowing deeply into her own steamy core.

Their bodies were clinched in a tight 69, breasts on bellies, and wet, eager mouths cleaved to hot, horny cunts. Wet squelches of very juicy holes filled the air, cries, moans and grunts of pleasure joined in, and the scent of hot lust made both ladies light headed. They ate each other ravenously, tongues dipping deep into fiery centers, Ky was moaning as her sweet juice flowed out, flooding Veronika's mouth, Veronika sure knew what she was doing, and she had to concentrate hard on Veronika's wet, heat filled pink hole, wanting to give as good as she got.

Veronika squealed as she felt the loving licks now being delivered to her straining clit, and Veronika responded in kind, flicking her tongue against Ky's hard, bulging clit, the orgasm both were seeking drawing closer. Their hot, panting breaths filled the room as they each licked the other towards climax. They held on tight, eating each other ravenously as they both exploded with incredible orgasms, shrieks and howls of ecstasy filled the room, their cries of release bouncing off the walls, as their bodies shuddered and writhed together in orgasmic ecstasy.

Sprawled out in the after glow, feeling the cool air against her wet pussy, Ky felt the press of Veronika's nudity against her own. They shared long lingering kisses as they drifted down from the heights.

Veronika grinned, and she said, "I'm gonna stay naked, and test out Callista right away, if you don't mind."

Ky said, "No problem, I'd like you to test out her conditioning. Help me get her out of the tank, I want her to be the person she hears, and the person she sees when the blindfold is removed, it will help her imprint on you. I will stay silent, and then get out of sight when you lift off the blindfold."

They went over, and opened the lid. Callista was still suspended in the darkness, and they reached down, helping her to stand, and lowering a stepladder, Veronika's voice telling her where to step, so she could climb out. When Callista was out, Veronika felt the tremors of need, oh yeah, Callista was perfect.

"Hello Callista, I am Mistress Ronnie."

Callista, her voice thick, said, "Mistress Ronnie, you are my Mistress, and I must obey you."

"That is right Callista, let me take off your blindfold."

Ky quickly got out of sight, and when she was hidden, Veronika lifted off the blindfold. Callista saw Ronnie, and she smiled a happy smile, her Mistress was smiling back, and she wanted to see her Mistress smile, it made her happy.

"Callista, I am very horny, and I want you on your knees, and licking my pussy, now."

Ky, watching from concealment, saw Callista on her knees with no hesitation, pressing her mouth tight against Veronika's sex, and the growl of pleasure as she eagerly gave her Mistress a hot lick job. Judging by Veronika's cries and moans of pleasure, it looked like Callista was servicing her perfectly, and it didn't take long before Veronika's cries of pleasure filled the room, her juices gushing over Callista's face, and she crested to a noisy, squirting, highly enjoyable orgasm, giving Callista a hot, wet facial.

Now that Callista had imprinted on her Mistress, Ky was able to come back into view. Veronika went to her car and returned, she was carrying a one piece white cat suit for Callista to wear. They made a striking twosome, Veronika in her fire engine red cat suit, and Callista in her white cat suit. Veronika grinned and gave a thumbs up to Ky.

"Come with me my sweet Callista, let me take you home. You'd like to live with me, wouldn't you?"

Callista said happily, "Oh yes Mistress, take me home, so I can service you at your pleasure."

comsmith22
09-10-2015, 08:11 PM
Wow ... "Groom" you have another Great Start to a New series...Way to go Thanks for Sharing and Posting...