PDA

View Full Version : sex with mature women

sexypaul
07-09-2015, 03:48 AM
I there anyone like me who likes to find mature women to have sex with. I find women over the age of 45 ready for it and I have had many pleasures from such. I find they want to suck a cock off more than younger women and they like to be fucked without the risk of getting them pregnant. I have had several meetings with women whose husbands cannot get it up anymore and I like to fuck them while my wife masturbates in front of the husband. Anyone with these actions?

Aynallee
08-12-2015, 09:16 PM
I 've always had this thing about mature women ever since I first experienced the joys of sex with one when I was in my late 20's. I'd known her for a while & she always used to flirt with me when ever she saw me down the pub & it was on her 50th birthday when she invited herself back to mine after the pub (& plenty of drink) We ended up fucking until dawn & even though up 'till then i'd had more than my fair share of sexual encounters,that night of hot,kinky,dirty sex didn't compare to anything i'd done or experienced before. Even now i'm in my 50's I still crave after older women,you can't beat them for great sex!

sexypaul
08-23-2015, 09:31 AM
Great glad to know I am not on my own

dragonsclaw
10-09-2015, 08:08 AM
During my time as a heating service engineer I fucked many mature women and I learnt many sexy techniques from them, which I always use with whatever woman I am having sex with!

groomleader
10-09-2015, 11:30 AM
Fifteen years ago, I had a girlfriend who was 10 years older than I was. She was 52 when we first started to date in 2000, and she was the horniest girlfriend ever. No excuses, no reasons why she was not in the mood, she was always ready for it. Hot, eager, and a high sex drive, oh yeah, she was awesome. All these guys running after younger women, thinking that's the way to go, you're chasing the wrong ladies.

DuzCuz
10-31-2015, 12:18 AM
I discovered the joys of an older woman at a young age. She taught me all about a woman's body and what to do with it. All the way from getting her attention to lighting her up. Our relationship was a secret for several years. When I was old enough that it was OK for others to know about me, she introduced me to several of her friends. I had a great college education.

Rojan
11-09-2015, 10:45 PM
Yeah I'm a big fan of MILFs and GILFs. Several of my last affairs were with older ladies in their 40s and 50s. Even did one woman in her mid 60s. It's great to be with women who don't play games and will take care of you. I lived with one 58 year old lady for several years. Actually we were neighbors in a townhouse community so we technically weren't living together but I spent more time at her house than mine. I just had to retreat back to my place whenever her son and two daughters came to visit with their families around the holidays. She was a divorcee and quite lonely and looking for someone to spoil. She bought me clothes, let me drive her car and even drew my bath a few times though I'm not a bath person. I felt like a "kept man" but I always earned my keep. I was her live-in handyman/chauffeur/errand boy/boy toy/sex machine. Of course I screwed it up by flirting with a couple of her friends (hey, they started it). She forgave me the first time, but a month later she caught me suckling on her best girlfriend's titties and nipples in the front seat of her car in front of her house at 3 a.m.