PDA

View Full Version : Wife gives in

groomleader
07-10-2015, 01:24 PM
It had been 15 years since we had been married, and my husband Mark had hinted a lot about fucking my ass hole, but I was not in the mood. No man had ever taken my ass, and just because he was my husband, I was in no mood to offer it up to him.

I came home after work, and Mark met me at the door and took me upstairs.

"Baby, I want to fuck your ass."

When I told him no, he grinned.

"You might want to change your tune after you see this."

He went to the door of our closet and opened it up. My 16-year-old niece Brittany, was naked and tied to a chair, a strip of cloth gagging her mouth, her eyes wide as the light poured in.

"You've kept your ass tight and unfucked, always the 'oh that's so dirty, so bad, no man will ever fuck my ass hole' song and dance. It's been 15 years, I was sick of hearing that same crap, so now you have a choice to make. You either give me your ass, now, or I'll fuck every sweet hole of your niece Brittany. I lured her over here when I told her that you wanted to ask her something important, she came right over, so I stripped her down, and got her ready. With a body like hers, I was sorely tempted to just go ahead and fuck every sweet hole she has, she's a nice little piece, look at those tits, nice big dairies, and that wispy strip of blonde pubic hair, bet her asshole is all pink and tight. Wonder how many of her holes are still virgin? So, what's your answer baby?"

I knew I could not fight him, he was 5 inches taller, and 50 pounds heavier, and it was solid muscle, not fat. I saw Brittany's face, her eyes wide with fear. The idea of my husband raping every one of her holes made my insides wither. I could not let her be punished like that.

I sighed, stripped off my clothes, and saw that he was going to leave the closet door open, Brittany would watch me giving up my last virginity.

Mark grinned, and said, "I think Brittany needs to watch, to see what a debt of gratitude she owes you. Now, on your knees baby, stick that sexy ass up high."

I did as ordered, and felt a cold slather of lube being applied, sliding it around and around, and I grunted as I felt one of his fingers work inside, and spread it around. Mark stripped off his clothes, his cock was hard as steel, oh fuck, this was gonna be a virgin busting like no other. He took the position, I felt the large, blunt head, pressing against my last vestige of virginity. His cock started pushing, forcing its way into my tight ass hole. I felt the head pop inside, and cried out, my ass hole may have been slathered with lube, but it did little to ease the feeling of being split open, but he was too whipped up with lust. The idea that he was finally fucking my ass hole, my last vestige of virginity, the hole I had denied him through 15 years of marriage, his cock was too stiff, his balls too full to stop. I felt every inch of that big, stiff cock, oh fuck, my ass was stretched out, zings of pain shooting through my ass, and his cock keeping up the pressure, pushing deeper and deeper until he grunted, and I let out a yell of pain as he buried the last bit. Nine inches of bone-hard cock were stuffed up my ass, and my ass hole was going crazy, throbbing with the pain of being stuffed, I felt like I had been split apart. Not being able to expel it, I had to try and relax the muscles.

"Oh fuck, virgin tight, yeah, oh yeah baby."

My husband was too excited by the tight grip, and he started to hump vigorously at my newly de-devirginized hole, not giving me a chance to adjust to the stretch. I looked over at the closet, Brittany was watching intently as I grunted and growled as he reamed out my ass hole, I bore the pain with a 'get it over with' stoicism, he'd been denied my tight virgin ass for 15 years, and he was determined to get what he felt was his due. I figured it'd be best if he had his fun, and blew his load, quickly, and his cock was happy to oblige, it took maybe a minute before he reached his peak.

"Oh fuck, so virgin tight, oh fuck, yeah, yeah, FUUCCCKKK!"

With a roar, his cock started to buck and pulse, and my ass received his cum, gushing out in thick waves, coating the inner darkness of my throbbing hole. He stayed in, pumping in repeated thrusts so that every drop would be deposited until his cock was done, and he pulled out of my ass. My ass eagerly puckered back up tight, fuck, he may have loved it, but not me. My ass hole was throbbing with pain, probably be sore for days, oh joy. I growled, glad that was over.

"Ummm, that was wonderful, we'll have to do it again, real soon," my husband said.

"No way, that was a one-time thing. My ass hurts like hell!"

"You're forgetting one thing though, aren't you?"

"You fucker, you wouldn't?"

"Yes, I would! Your sweet little niece over there. When I want your ass, you'll give it up to me. Otherwise, sweet little Brittany will get all her holes fucked. Hey, cheer up baby, after your ass has loosened up a bit, you'll love it. You will be asking me to take your ass, you'll see!"

We got up from the bed, I slipped on my bathrobe and released Brittany, as Mark watched, grinning. I saw his eyes eagerly taking in the sight of his wife's 16-year-old niece, naked as the day she was born until she had quickly pulled on her T-shirt and jeans.

Brittany whispered, "You did that for me?"

I whispered back "Yes baby, I couldn't let you take a rape for me."

She whispered back, "Thank you, Auntie, that's the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Two of my three holes are still virgin, and I wasn't looking forward to having the other two taken."

My mind wondered which two were still virgin. I walked her to the front door and saw her off. Mark was smiling, he was smug, knowing he had me where he wanted me. I sighed, looked like I'd have to learn how to relax my ass. Enjoying it, I scoffed at the idea, but maybe I could adjust to where it would be less of a rape feeling, and just shove it in, with a minimum of discomfort.

jjonah
07-11-2015, 02:06 PM
Ha! Good one!

comsmith22
10-21-2015, 08:37 PM
Thats a good One ... and another good Start... Thanks for Posting... I'de Like to see where it goes next... and If Mark is going to Tap a little of Brittany ...

DarkRide
11-10-2015, 05:49 AM
Nice story. :)

I'd have had Brittany mumbling thru her gag a few times... til finally the wife gets to release her, only for Brittany to tell her - Sorry Aunty, I've been giving all my holes to Uncle Mark for 2 years...

nut_bolt
02-28-2016, 03:34 PM
Nice.

BiggDaddy
03-09-2016, 06:50 AM
Sweet!!

groomleader
04-11-2019, 09:49 AM
Part 02

I felt the cock head against my ass, and I let out a pained cry as it forced its way into me. It was my second time, and my husband had used the implied threat of taking my niece's hot holes, if I refused to offer up my ass as much as he wanted, what he considered was his due after 15 years of marriage. At least my husband had lubed up well, it was still a slow, grunting reaming as my ass walls opened reluctantly to his cock pushing slowly into me. With a final lunge, my ass got the maximum stretch, and I let out another pained cry as his 9-inch cock was driven in to the hilt, his balls sung down, smacking against my pussy.

"Oh yeah, still virgin tight, nice" he grunted, "my 9-inch ass buster cock will stretch you out nicely."

He pulled back, and drove forward again, stretching my tight little hole open again. My ass was throbbing, feeling incredibly stuffed, aching at the penetration, as my bunghole got its second reaming. I imagined his glistening prick, pulling back, then driving forward again, spreading open my ass. I felt a slight give, as my ass seemed to accept it, and it took a minute at most, he suddenly froze, grunted, "Oh yeah, cumming, oh FUCK!" I could feel his ass jerking dance, then a hot bloom of cum as he burst deep inside me, the jetting rush of white-hot spunk painting my bowels, he pulled out, and shot two ropes of spunk all over the tight rim of my ass.

It had now been two weeks since I got my asshole virginity taken, and I was surprised. I was now looking forward to getting my back door stuffed. After those first two frenzied fucks, he became much more tender and gentle, taking my asshole lovingly, giving me time to let myself adjust when he got his cock in. It took 3 times before the feeling of being invaded went away, and the feeling of having my asshole spread open, on the 4th go, made my body surge with heat. I had been on my hands and knees, and I had reached down, stroking at his balls, then seeking the wet heat, my cunt was soaked, blazing hot, and I masturbated wildly, the crazy rush of lust from both holes joining up, and making me hotter than hell. I could feel that rush of an oncoming climax.

I had shrieked out, "Fuck my ass, cum, cum in my ass, fuck FUUUCCCKKK!"

I tumbled, my cunt spasming wildly, my asshole clamping down hard. Dimly I heard my husband growl, "Oh yeah, cumming, fuck FUCK!" then the hot wet rush of his load splattering far up my ass, my asshole milking at him, sucking every drop out of his prick.

Mark was really primed up, every night, he rode my hot, wet heat, then took my ass, and this night, he wanted to try it a different way. I was on my back, he pushed my knees up, grabbing my ass and pulling my cheeks apart.

"Let's try it like this."

I grabbed behind my knees, pulling them up tight against my tits, I felt a slick finger sliding along my ass crack, worming its way inside, prepping my ass for another ride. I let out a purr of pleasure as his finger wormed its way inside, spreading the lube. I could feel his lubed-up prick nudging against my asshole. I opened my ass to him, relaxing the tight anal muscles, and with a grunt of pleasure from both of us, he surged in slowly, spreading me open with a slow, steady drive, I was really into getting his hard cock to ream out my asshole. It really fired him up, every day for the past two weeks, he'd fuck my needy cunt, then flip me over and take my ass, and both my holes felt well used.

With one last push, I felt his balls smack against my ass as he buried his prick to the hilt. I put the soles of my feet on the shoulders, so my legs would stay shoved up against my tits. I had a surprise for him that I'd hidden, and I brought it out. It was an 8-inch dildo, the color of pink bubblegum, and I grinned at his eyes widening.

"While you fuck my tight little ass, I'm gonna ram this baby up my cunt, and let you enjoy the feeling of my dildo rubbing against your prick!"

I reached down, feeling the wet heat, placing the dildo against me. With a slow, steady push, I impaled my needy cunt, not stopping until it was buried to the base. I felt the dildo start to rub against his cock as I dildo fucked my needy cunt, the feeling of both holes being fucked, a cock and dildo rubbing against each other inside me, made me squeal with lust. My husband's grunts and growls of pleasure let me know he was enjoying it as much as I was. My lust was roaring, and I started to fuck myself faster, eager to cum, tighten my asshole around his cock, and make him explode. My husband was pulling almost all the way out, then driving back in, his cock at full extension, oh yeah, he was going to explode, and I went over, shrieking with pleasure as my orgasm made my body light up. The contractions of my ass hole milking extra tightly against his plunging prick, he made that sound I knew so well, and he drove in one last time, grunting and growling as he spent himself in a shuddering climax, I could feel his cock bucking and jerking, pumping a thick, juicy load deep inside my dark hole.

"The power will be out for the rest of the day, so you might as well go home now."

I looked up from my desk, pleased at this announcement. The power had gone out 20 minutes ago, and we were getting out right now, 3 hours earlier than usual. I knew my husband had today off, and what better way to spend the extra time, than in bed?

I was smiling as I went in through the front door. I crossed to the staircase and started up. The thick carpeting absorbed my footsteps, and as I got to the top of the stairs, I heard voices from our bedroom. At first, I thought it was just sound from the TV until I heard a voice that was not my husband's, that I recognized.

"Two of my three holes are still virgin. Watching you fuck my Auntie's ass was really exciting, and I want my last two cherries plucked, and seeing how stiff your big cock is, I think you're up for that."

My smile melted away, my 16-year-old niece Brittany just said that and I crept forward. The bedroom door was open, and I cautiously peered around and saw everything.

"First, I want you to take my tight little virgin pussy.''

I saw the shocking spectacle of my niece Brittany stark naked. With her big dairies, a wispy strip of pubic hair as blonde as the hair on her head, no doubt my husband was going enjoy taking her cherries. No guy I could think of would not jump at the chance to take a hot and horny 16-year-old that looked as good as my niece. I saw her smile of desire as she lay back, spreading her thighs wide.

My husband was quickly between that spread, sliding lube over his cock before guiding his cock head up to her entrance.

"Let me have it, take my virgin pussy."

He guided it in, and I could see her grimace as he penetrated. He came up against her virginity, she cooed, "Do it, break me open!"

He drove his hips forward, and she let out a pained cry as her virginity ended. She grunted, "Don't stop all the way," and as my husband bottomed out, she let out another pained cry as she was stuffed.

"Ohhhh, so big so hard. Don't stop, fuck me gently until I get totally warmed up, do it."

I watched, open-mouthed, as my husband did exactly that, giving my niece a slow, gentle fuck. She let out a couple of soft yelps as she was warmed up, then she let out a louder moan, and I saw her body relax, her legs came up around my husband's wait, and she purred with pleasure.

"Ummm, oh yeah, so much better, keep fucking me Uncle, make me cum!"

He started to fuck her a bit faster, encouraged by her growing sounds of pleasure.

My pussy began to drip as I watched the hot fucking action. My sweet 16-year-old niece, legs spread, being pinned to the bed under my husband's body, as my horny husband drove his rampant cock into her, wildly fucking my 16-year-old niece that he'd just deflowered. I could hear the wet squelch of Brittany's dripping cunt being pounded by my husband's surging prick, Brittany's tight pussy had adjusted as grunts, moans, and cries of mingled ecstasy filled the bedroom.

I watched, unable to do anything but attend to my own throbbing pussy. My hand was inside my panties, finding the wet heat, and letting out a soft growl as my fingers started to caress my eager heat. My mind was whirling, my husband was fucking my 16-year-old niece, and she was loving it. As I felt my orgasm starting to build, my mind went with it. How tight was Brittany's tight little cunt, how did it feel around my husband's cock as he fucked her? How did it feel, to have a tight teen cunt milking at his prick, eagerly wanting his hot flood of cum? That made my lust burn, and my nipples stood straight out so stiff and hard, my other hand tweaked at them, letting out a purr as I felt the extra surge of heat.

Brittany purred, "Oh yes Uncle, cum, cum for me, flood me, NOW!"

They reached the peak as my husband made that sound I knew so well, I could imagine his cock unleashing a torrent, pumping his thick cream deep inside the tight teen cunt of our niece. I went over with them, my pussy gushing crazily as I came with a gut-wrenching force. Brittany's loud squeals of pleasure completed the scene, I could imagine the tight teen pussy milking wildly at my husband's cock.

Brittany had said that two of her hot holes were still virgin, now she was down to one, which one? Her sweet mouth or her tight little ass? My pussy refused to calm down, and I couldn't stop myself. I had to get in on the action.

Stripping naked, my panties were a damp, sodden mess, I took a deep breath, then did it.

comsmith22
05-02-2019, 10:14 PM
Great Addition and Update "Groom" ... Looking forward to the Next Update and seeing whom is getting the Most of the Up Cuming action..... Thinks for the Share

groomleader
05-08-2019, 09:07 AM
Part 3

I entered the bedroom and approached them. They did not notice me at first until I tapped my husband on the shoulder. He looked up, and I could see the alarm in his eyes at being busted. He started to relax a bit, as he saw the look of lust on my face and the fact that I was totally nude. Brittany had opened her eyes, I could see the glimmer of lust starting to build.

"My turn," I cooed. "Brittany, ever had your sweet pussy licked by another girl?"

Her voice a husky whisper, she said, "No."

"Ummm, in that case, I'm going to love plucking that cherry."

My husband lifted away, and I could see what a teen temptress my niece was. Her long blonde hair was spread out on the pillow, her sea-green eyes were full of lust, she had a great body, nice big diaries the size of large grapefruits, a curvy waist, and a sparse, wispy strip of blonde pubic hair, bet her asshole is all pink and tight. Between her thighs, I could see a thick glut of cum around her lips, ready to pour out of my niece's sweet fuck hole.

"Lift your legs baby, and spread yourself. I'm going to suck your Uncle's cum right of your sweet teen pussy."

Brittany eagerly complied, she grabbed behind her knees and pulled back as she spread her thighs, oh yeah, her sweet little snatch was in the perfect licking position. I was feeling pulses of lust surge through me as I gazed at that cute little blonde bush, Brittany's pussy lips slicked up with my husband's cum. She had been well creampied, I was going to lick the tight little cunt of my niece, right after my husband had fucked away her virginity, and spunked her virgin pussy with its first load of hot cum. God, the thought made me almost insane with lust.

I growled, 'I'm going to suck every drop out of you, then make you cum all over my face! Does that excite you, my sweet niece?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes, eat me, Auntie, give my tight little pussy it's first licking!"

I was glad to do what Brittany wanted, I watched her eyes widen with excitement, as she watched me slide between the spread of her thighs. Oh fuck, the amazing scent of her aroused pussy, the evidence of the mingled passion along her pink seam, made my own cunt thrum with lust. I grabbed Brittany's ass cheeks, squeezing them as I lowered my face downwards. Eager to give her first licks, I let my tongue slide up and down her pink trail, her coos of pleasure urging me on, and I wanted my husband's load. I slipped her tongue into the tight pink seam, and let my tongue burrow in. I quickly sealed my mouth around her labial lips and sucked hard. A huge glut of spunk poured into my mouth, I swallowed and kept my tongue stirring around, another mouthful poured out, which was quickly swallowed. Licking my husband's cum out of my niece's just fucked cunt was making me see through a red haze of lust as I licked her clean.

Brittany growled with pleasure as she felt my tongue eagerly digging as deep as possible, sucking every drop of my husband's cum out of her. Now it was time to make her cum again as I felt her juices start to pour. I licked and sucked at her tasty teen juices, then pulling my tongue out to swipe all over her clit, then driving in deep again. I wanted a face full of juices, let's see if I can make her squirt. I slid two fingers in, slid them around, then started to make the come hither motion, and she was hitting her G spot perfectly. My mouth surrounded Brittany's clit, licking wildly and sucking hard, keeping Brittany's hard clit surrounded by the hot, wet, pulling sensation.

I could feel her body tensing up, she froze for a second, then tumbled. Brittany's scream of pleasure filled the bedroom, her pussy started to spasm crazily, and she let her girl cum fly. I felt the rush of pleasure as she squirted all over my face, making my cunt throb with need.

When the last spasm had spent its force, Brittany was gasping as she flopped back against the pillow, I smiled at the knowledge that I had brought her to orgasm.

Raising up, I cooed, "So sweetheart, which one of your other sweet holes is virgin?''

Brittany blushed a bit, as she said, "My ass. I was too scared to let my boyfriend go any further than a blowjob, he agreed to stay away from them, so long as I sucked his cock on every date, and always swallowed his load. Judging by his reactions, I'm a pretty good cocksucker."

"Mmmmm, I'll bet you are. Think you might be a good pussy licker too? My pussy is all hot and juicy, licking your tight snatch really got me going, and I'll bet your sweet mouth would love to try it out, wouldn't you? Still a virgin to cunt licking?"

At her nod, I smiled and said, "Oh yeah, still another cherry to pluck. Lay back baby, I'm gonna ride your face, and give you lots of sweet girl juice to taste!"

I straddled her face, smiling down at the wide-eyed look on her face, as I hovered above her. I lowered down and held myself just above her.

"Take a good sniff baby, sniff how hot and horny you've made me."

She ran her nose along my pussy lips, sniffing deeply.

"Umm, it smells so musky, so hot! Let me taste it!"

"Oh yes my sweet niece, kiss me there, then lick me, run your tongue in sweetie."

I felt her hands grab my hips, pulling me down to her waiting mouth. She ran her tongue along my lips, licking at me with a feather-light touch, ummmmm, oh that felt so nice.

Brittany purred, "Ohhhh, you taste amazing Auntie, I want more!"

She pulled me down further, and I felt her tongue start to probe, parting my seam and burrowing in.

"Mmmm, oh yes baby, lick me all over, drink my juices!"

Her tongue was wriggling around inside of me, eager to wash every bit of me with her agile tongue. She pulled back, swiping at my clit, then driving her tongue back in. Her cocksucking talent was easy to transfer to my pussy, and she ate my sizzling snatch with a skill like she was a born carpet muncher. I was letting out growls and moans of pleasure, she really knew what she was doing. My moans increased as I felt her mouth move a bit, and she jammed a finger into my juicy cunt, getting it soaked. She pulled it out, using her hands to spread my cheeks, and her finger found my asshole, and drove in. Ohhh fuck, that felt amazing, and she started to pump her finger in and out, just as she sucked my clit into her mouth.

"Oh fuck, right there baby, oh god, make me cum!"

I felt her jammed as deep as possible, finger buggering me rapidly, oh yeah, that kind of action gave me a huge push, I lasted all of 10 seconds more.

"Oh yeah, sweet teen temptress, fuck, fuck FUUCCCCKKKK!"

I felt my pussy wrench crazily with a huge spasm, and I felt my juices flood out. I was washing her face down, oh fuck, that knowledge made my pussy wrench again, and I shrieked as another huge spasm tore through me, she kept going at me, making my pussy spasm over and over, until I pulled myself away, I couldn't take anymore, and I flopped down. My pussy was still having mini convulsions, and I cupped my sex, holding her to try and get her to cool down.

I'd just had the best cunt licking of my life from my 16-year-old niece. Oh, yes, we had a lot more to teach her, and I looked forward to teaching her all kinds of hot sexual fun.

jjonah
05-13-2019, 05:35 PM
Nice! Great to see this one continued.

comsmith22
05-25-2019, 09:49 PM
"Groom"... Great addition and Update... this is getting hot and I'm looking forward to the Next lesson and who Cums next … Thanks for the Share ...

Luckymann
05-30-2019, 04:00 PM
A very entertaining little tale, or is it tail?

groomleader
11-15-2019, 08:25 AM
Part 4

"Ready to get your sweet ass hole taken baby?"

At her eager nod, I cooed, "On your hands and knees, we'll get you all worked up."

Brittany quickly did so, I gently grasped her cheeks, pulling them apart, eager to get her warmed up. Her asshole was pink and pearly, it gleamed with the juices that had run down the natural channel.

Whispering in her ear, "Ummm, such a tight beautiful asshole, I love to lick such beautiful holes, just like I'm going to lick your sweet teen asshole."

Brittany anticipatory moan of pleasure spurred me on as I gently spread her cheeks apart so I could lick that tight pucker. I nuzzled my face in between the spread of her sexy cheeks and started to lick at her tight rim, a louder moan rising up to greet my efforts. My lust was starting to gather speed, and I motioned for my husband to come over. I lifted my face away, gently spit on her pucker, and urged him on.

"Lick that up, lick her tight hole, get her all ready for your hard prick!"

As I watched him go after her, I realized that I needed to get in on the action. A DP, oh yes, perfect. While she rode my dildo, my husband would have the honor of claiming her anal cherry. I got up, reached into my drawer and pulled out my 8 inches of cunt stuffing pleasure, as pink as Brittany's sweet cunt. I drew it into Brittany's line of vision, and enjoyed the look of antcipation in her eyes.

"We're going to give you a double penetration baby. While your uncle fucks your tight little asshole, I'm going to use this 8 inches to ream out your sweet fuck hole. Just wait until you feel them rubbing against each other deep inside you!"

Brittany let out a low moan, and cooed, "Yes, oh yes, I want it all, all my cherries fucked away."

I picked up the lube, and tapped my husband on the shoulder. When he lifted up, I gave him a big grin as I handed over the lube, and cooed, "Brittany's all ready for it. While you're taking her anal cherry, I'm going to give her my dildo, a hot DP. "

He gave a big smile, he knew how good it felt to have my dildo ramming my fuck hole while he banged my asshole. Now our hot little niece was going to get the same hot ride.

I lifted Brittany up until we were both kneeling on the bed. I quickly pushed my body against hers, our breasts smooshed together. I brought her face towards mine, gently tilting her head. He lips opened in anticipation, and as our lips pressed tightly together, our tongues rose up for a hot, wet duet of lust. I could feel her nipples, stiff and hard, pressing into my own excited tits. We gently rubbed them together as we kissed, my own pussy was getting pretty damn hot. I felt her hand take the dildo from me.

She broke the kiss for just a second, and purred, "Let me use your dildo on you Auntie, so it can be all nice and wet for my tight little pussy."

I felt her nudge it against me, and she purred, "Now, let's kiss some more."

As we resumed our tongue filled swirls, I felt her pushing, and with a steady pressure, I moaned into her mouth as the 8 inches surged into me, right to the base. I felt it pull back, then in again, my cunt was a hot pit of lust, being kissed and being fucked at the same time really hit the hot spot, and I could feel my orgasm welling up.

Brittany broke the kiss for a second, and cooed, "Cum Auntie, cum all over your dildo, get it all wet for my hot pussy."

Her mouth plunged onto mine again, and at the feel of her tongue in my mouth once more, I felt my cunt tensing up, and I squealed into her mouth as I came, my cunt started rippling along my dildo, a good load of juices spashing all over it. I let my orgasm wash over me, my body shaking in bliss, oh fuck that felt amazing.

I opened my eyes, and saw Brittany smiling at me. As she took to hands and knees, I slid under her, watching as my husband's prick, glistening with lube was inches above me. Her hands reached back, pulling her supple cheeks apart so her ass could get fucked. The exciting spectacle of my sweet niece's anal deflowering was about to be played out.

I nudged the dildo against her wet heat, and it slid in easily, Brittany's coos of pleasure rose up as I buried it.

"Ummm, that feels so good, now Uncle, take my tight little asshole."

My husband nudged against her, and started to push. Brittany let out a sharp gasp as the head popped inside, her voice was a bit shaky as she urged him on.

"Ohhh, so big, nnngghhh, don't stop, just take me slowly please."

My husband did as requested, giving Brittany a slow, grunting reaming as he continued into her back door. Brittany's grunts and gasps sounded, as she urged him on.

"Don't stop Uncle, all the way."

My husband did so, one last push and his cock was buried, Brittany let out a sharp gasp as she was fully deflowered, I watched his balls swing down and smack against her pussy. I reached a hand up and toyed with his balls. I wanted to work them up, filled with a big juicy load to christen Brittany's tight little asshole.

"Ohhh I feel so stuffed, but I think I'm gonna really enjoy it. Fuck me gently to start, so my tight little holes can get all stretched out."

As my husband pulled back a bit and buried it again, I started to pump gently with the dildo, timing the thrusts with my husband's prick surging in and out. I wanted our sweet little 16 year old niece to get the full enjoyment of both holes being stuffed at the same time.

Brittany was starting to move her body with the thrusts, I could well imagine what she was feeling, having enjoyed the pleasure of a cock and a dildo rubbing against each other deep inside my horny holes, I knew how good it felt. Her purrs and moans of pleasure started to fill our bedroom, my husband's grunts and growls of pleasure joined in, he was enjoying it as much as Brittany was.

I felt my legs being slung under Brittany's arms, pulled back, her hands cupped my ass cheeks as they rose up, pulling them apart. I let out a squeal of pleasure as I felt Brittany's face nuzzle between my upturned cheeks, and her hot, wet tongue lapping at my asshole. Ummm, oh god, that felt so good as she gave me a long licking, her tongue felt like magic. I could feel her slobber all over, she pulled her head back, spit on my tight little asshole, then a spit slick finger poised against me, and with another cry of pleasure from me, her finger delved into my hole, going in as deep as she could push it.

"Oh yeah my sweet niece, fuck me with your fingers!"

Encouraged, Brittany did so, and I let out another loud cry of pleasure as two fingers of her other hand found my wet heat, sliding into the churning vortex of my fuckhole, and they started to pump in tandem with the fingering of my asshole. In turn, this made me start to fuck her harder with the dildo while my husband had picked up his pace, and was reaming her out vigorously. My husband was pulling almost all the way out, then driving back in, his cock at full extension, I was eager to make her cum, tighten her asshole around his cock, and make him explode.

Brittany's body started to shake, she screamed, "FUCK, FUCK FUUUUUUCCCCCKKK!"

That took me over, my pussy gushed her juices all over Brittany's plunging fingers as I felt the hard spasms shaking me, joining Brittany as I let out a loud shriek as I climaxed. My husband was seconds behind me, he made those sounds I knew so well, and I visualized Brittany's tight virgin asshole milking wildly at his prick, and roaring like a bull, he slammed deep one last time, grunting and growling as he spent himself in a shuddering climax. I could see his cock bucking and jerking, my mind capturing the moment, the completion of her anal deflowering, pumping a thick, juicy load deep inside the tight little asshole of our 16 year old niece.

We tumbled down in a heap, breathless from the mad rush of orgasmic sensation. God, the sensations had been nothing short of mind blowing, and I felt Britanny's body against my left side, and my husbamd on my right side, cuddling against me, in that peacful state, I drfited off.

I was in a canoe, paddling like mad trying to get out of the way of a big wave coming at me. I watched it as it loomed over me, and I was flipped upside down, it felt like the wave had hands, groping at me, and the dream started to dissolve. I rose up to discover I had been turned over onto my belly, and I opened my eyes to the sight of Brittany sucking my husband cock, she looked like she knew what she was doing.

Brittany had an eye on me, and she smiled, murmuring, "Time for you to get it Auntie."

My rump was cocked up, and I felt Brittany's face move between the spread of my cheeks, ummmm, oh yes, her tongue started to flick at the rim of my asshole, licking and swabbing eagerly. I could see my husband getting his cock lubed up, oh yeah, it was my turn.

When Brittany lifted away, I could see the wild excitement, and she cooed, "Let's 69, my sweet Auntie, while my Uncle takes your sweet asshole."

We quickly took that well known number, and just as Brittany's tongue slid along my labial lips, I could feel Brittany grab my ass cheeks, pulling them apart so my asshole could get reamed. I felt my husband's cock nudge against me and with a smooth steady push, he drove up my Hershey highway. Now that I had learned how to enjoy anal, I totally enjoyed the feeling, getting stuffed up my tight hole, I purred with pleasure as his cock slid in deep.

"Yeah, oh yeah, let me have it lover man, give me a good hard buggering!"

I quickly applied my mouth to Brittany's tight pussy, licking up the juices then driving my tongue in. At my fuck-hole, I could feel my niece's agile tongue doing the same thing, wriggling in and licking eagerly at my juices as my husband started to butt fuck me. I brought a finger up, spearing it into her seething teen cunt and getting it soaking wet. I ran that finger down and gently pulled her cheeks apart, seeing her tight little asshole all wet and juicy from the natural channel her juices were following. I poised my finger then powered it in, savoring Brittany's pussy muffled sound of pleasure as I stuffed it up as far as it could go.

The bedroom had becoming a lust filled orgy, the sounds and smells of hot sex, I could feel my orgasm rising up, fuck, I was gonna cum so hard. I sucked in Britanny's bulging clit, eager to make her cum.

"Fuck, oh fuck, gonna make me cum, Fuck, FUCK!"

Brittany's voice rose up to a shout, and she pushed a rush of juices against my face, That did it, and I howled as I came, dumping my juices agaunst her face. My asshole become a gripping vice, I heard my husband grunt loudly as the hot wet rush of semen doused my asshole, his prick jetting a juicy load into my tight back door.

We collapsed in a well spent heap, fuck, what a day.

Since that day, Brittany has become a very regular visitor. I was overjoyed, once we'd been between each others thighs, I knew I wanted to do it a lot more. My husband is thrilled, having two hot and very horny cunts and assholes for his fucking pleasure. When Brittany can spend the night, we keep my husband going far into the night, until he just can't get it up anymore.

As was one of our regular pleasures, I was licking Brittany's sweet asshole while my husband plundered mine, I recalled how it all started. Thinking I was saving my niece by giving up my anal virginity, when she was a teen temptress. That was okay, she was a total temptress to both of us, and we enjoy sharing her sweet, sexy holes between us.

comsmith22
11-16-2019, 04:34 PM
Great And Very Hot Update... Thanks For The Share "Groom"... Looking Forward To More Of Your Hot Stories... Wish I Had A Hot Wife Ans Really Horny Neice

mxzer
07-11-2021, 03:36 PM
boy that was a hot story id sure like to read more about it

mxzer
08-29-2021, 05:46 PM
good god this a sexy erotic story line please keep it going