PDA

View Full Version : "Fuck Him" (A Voyeur Story)

AlexUndercover
07-16-2015, 03:45 PM
Please let me know what you thought of this story. Want more?

"Fuck Him"

I watched as Jenna obediently stepped over to stand in front of him. Her naked, tanned body was completely displayed before him. Young Theo's longing eyes began roaming her bare body, his erection proud and ready for action.

"Go ahead," I commanded.

My wife keeled onto the couch straddling him. She hovered nervously just above his stiff cock. Theo sat up and took Jenna by the hips gazing at her perfect perky breasts, bobbing slightly above his eye-line. He leaned in and kissed her belly button, then pulled her closer until her neatly trimmed pussy hair pressed against his chest. He ran his tongue over her nipples as he reached behind her to grab her ass, giving her cheeks a good squeeze.

He was in control now. Jena bit her lip as he lowered her hips down and slowly impaled her. I watched from nearby as his cock slid up inside my wife. She let out a soft moan.

"Fuck him," I ordered.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and began moving up and down. Her pussy engulfed his cock with each fall, and her juices covered it when it came out with each rise. Faster and faster she rose up and back down, impaling herself upon his familiar rod.

Theo kissed Jenna's breasts, and gently nibbled her nipples with his teeth. Her moans were quiet but I could tell it felt good. Her breathing became sharper with each thrust. She began grinding her pelvis against his. Apprehensive at first, but now her body betrayed her; it felt good and she couldn't contain her enjoyment of being fucked.

Our young guest's cock was covered in my wife's cream. He began bucking his hips, thrusting into her. Faster and harder as he built momentum. Her breasts bounced from his thrusts. Jenna moaned loudly. Theo kept up his pace.

"OH! I'm going to cum!" He exclaimed.

"Oh! Fill me! Fuck me! Yeeahhh!" Jenna encouraged him.

A few more thrusts and Theo exploded. He pushed his cock as deep inside my wife as he could. I watched his shaft throb as it pumped his cum up inside her body. Another thrust and I could see it pulsing its last few squirts.

Theo relaxed and leaned back catching his breath. Jenna remained straddling him, her chest heaving.

I stood up with a smile on my face. I removed my clothing and gently pushed my wife forward against Theo. Still erect, Theo's rod remained insider her puss, but there was one more hole down there that needed filling...

davesmistress
07-16-2015, 09:21 PM
Thanks for the new addition

AlexUndercover
07-17-2015, 08:19 AM
Thanks for the new addition

Thanks. How did you like it?

Also.. could you edit something for me? For some reason my edit option is gone. I hate that, because I am constantly wanting to edit and update my stories. hehe.

Just the first paragraph please....

It Should read:

I watched as Jenna obediently stepped over to stand in front of him. Her naked, tanned body completely displayed before for him. Young Theo's longing eyes began roaming her bare body, his erection proud and ready for action.

Thanks!

groomleader
07-17-2015, 11:28 AM
Great story. I edited the first paragraph as requested. The second sentence I tweaked a bit. It was a sentence fragment, I changed it to read, "Her naked, tanned body was completely displayed before him."

AlexUndercover
07-17-2015, 12:17 PM
Great story. I edited the first paragraph as requested. The second sentence I tweaked a bit. It was a sentence fragment, I changed it to read, "Her naked, tanned body was completely displayed before him."

Thank you, for both helps! Sometimes that stuff manages to sneak by. :)

groomleader
07-17-2015, 11:36 PM
You are very welcome Alex. If this is an example, we need more stories from you!

AlexUndercover
07-19-2015, 05:39 PM
You are very welcome Alex. If this is an example, we need more stories from you!

Thank you! Feedback like that definitely inspires me to do more so! :)
I have a few I am currently working on... Stay tuned! ;)