PDA

View Full Version : Sindra gets a spanking

groomleader
07-17-2015, 11:31 AM
"Fifteen dollars, you stole fifteen dollars, what's gotten into you?"

Sindra stood silently, damn, she thought that the money she'd found hidden in the back of her Dad's closet had been dropped and forgotten.

"Not only that, you went snooping in my room!" her Dad thundered. "You have really earned punishment this time."

He took her by the shoulders, and marched her to his den, closing the door as they entered, and locking it. He opened the large closet, and told her to look inside.

"You have a choice, Sindra. You can either spend 15 hours in the darkness of this closet."

Sindra was 17, but she was still scared of the dark. She had never outgrown her fear of darkness, and always slept with a nightlight. The idea of being trapped in the dark, no way out, she felt the terror rising up. Oh god, please no, she had a feeling that she would go insane.

"Or, you will present your ass, and you will get 15 strokes of the whippy stick. Oh, and by present your ass, I mean your naked ass. You will get naked, and present your naked body for punishment. A little humiliation is needed along with the physical aspect."

She gaped at him, what? The look on his face made her not have to ask to repeat what he'd just said. Spanked, jeez, the last time she was spanked, she was 10, she had been whacked with Daddy's big hand, over her jeans and her panties, and Daddy had not whacked her too hard. It had stung a bit, but looking at his face, as he reached into the closet, and drew out the instrument, made her mouth go dry.

She'd heard her sister Daisy, getting whipped with that whippy stick several times when she was growing up. Her sister had been two years older, and rebellious as hell, and Daddy's whippy stick had been wielded several times. With his order, she guessed that her sister had been ordered to get her ass naked, since Daddy always spanked her in his room, behind the locked door. She remembered the muffled shrieks and cries of pain she had heard as Daddy had tanned Daisy's ass. Just like she was about to get. The idea that she was going to get spanked with that, she had an idea that Daddy wouldn't take it so easy on her this time. She steeled herself for the whacking she was going to get, the choice between spanking, or locked in a pitch dark closet, there was no other choice.

Sindra said shakily, "I'll take the spanking Daddy."

She quickly pulled off her T-shirt and her bra, tossing them aside, and shoved her jeans and panties down, and stepped out of them. She hung her head, her face flame red with embarrassment, naked before her Daddy, and about to get spanked like a misbehaving child. Her Daddy took her, and led her to the center of the room, where a large hassock was located.

"Sindra, kneel on the hassock, then lower your upper body, and grab the legs of the hassock," her father instructed.

She did so, her ass was now up-thrust, in position for punishment. She felt her wrists being cuffed to the hassock legs.

"To keep you in the proper position for spanking, and, I would assume you won't accept your punishment silently."

Sindra felt a strip of cloth being placed over her mouth, gagging her. She realized this was why Daisy's cries of pain were muffled, every time she was spanked.

"There, we don't want to disturb the neighbors. Feel free to holler all you want my dear daughter. How I dispense discipline, is nobody's business but mine, and yours. Brace yourself Sindra."

Sindra was face down, looking over the edge of the hassock, looking at the designs on the carpet, she was thinking, concentrate on the designs, maybe If I concentrate on something else...SWISH... and the idea was broken up, as her ass was lashed. Her scream of pain was totally muffled by the gag, she heard her father count out, "One"...SWISH...another lash whipped against her ass, she shrieked into the gag, "Two"...SWISH... and Sindra was in another world, her screeches and howls of pain gagged up, able to focus on nothing else but the stinging, burning lashes, as her ass was whipped.

Her Daddy had the hardest erection ever, whipping his daughters always made his cock swell. He had the same reaction when he whipped Sindra's sister Daisy, and Sindra was going to get exactly what he had given Daisy, after every whipping. Daddy dropped his shorts, to let his cock grow unrestricted. He knew that Sindra was sexually active, he'd secretly checked out her panties in the laundry basket, saw the white, unmistakable trails of some teen stud's cum patterning the crotch. His mind blended that in, his daughter getting boned by some stud's big cock, he dreamed about watching Sindra's body, pinned down by some big stud's cock, writhing beneath him as his cock burst deep inside her, flooding her with a big load of cum. Every stroke that he lashed his daughter's ass with, lashing another red stripe over her creamy white cheeks, he could feel the throbs of his prick. Oh god, he was gonna explode.

Sindra's ass was taking another lash, and another, the lashes felt like liquid fire burning at her skin, her creamy white ass cheeks were now bright red, burning globes of agony, she was dimly aware of her Daddy counting out "Fifteen," thank god it's over.

Her Daddy tossed the lash aside. Just like he had done every time he whipped Daisy's ass, he grabbed his prick, two pumps of his fist around his cock and he exploded. Since Sindra was getting fucked, he aimed, right on the mark, his ears were ringing as his first shot splattered all over the outside of Sindra's pussy. He aimed his cock up as stream after stream gushed wildly, splattering all over those burning globes, more streams landing on her back.

Sindra was dimly aware of the hot splatter, he's cumming on me, ran through her mind, growling with disgust as she felt the hot, slimy goo of his load splatter all over her pussy and streaming over her ass and her back. When her boyfriend was fucking her, sometimes he'd be ready to blow, then pull out and shoot his load all over her body, as if he was marking her. She hated that, she wanted his load emptied into her cunt, or her mouth, not messily splattered all over her skin. Her Daddy was firing off the biggest load of his life, and when his throbbing prick had finally spit his full load across her naked back and bare ass, ten hot streams now graced the backside of his daughter.

As he felt the ebbing of his red hot lust, he grabbed a towel, and mopped up the cum, trying his best to not press down too hard on her ass cheeks. He'd really tanned her ass, and he felt bad that he'd laid into her so harshly, but also excited, how turned on he'd been, and how much cum he'd exploded.

Sindra felt her mouth being ungagged, her wrists being released, she moaned from the pain, oh god it hurt so bad. Her Daddy went into the kitchen, filled an ice bag with cubes, and took it back in to the den.

"Sindra, go to your room, lay on your belly and place this on your ass."

In the privacy of her room she lay down on her belly, and placed the ice bag into position, letting out another moan at the weight, but as the ice did its work, she let out sighs of relief, as the fire of her well whipped ass started to dull down to a manageable ache. Oh, that was not anything she'd like to repeat, even though she felt a little stir of heat deep down.

comsmith22
06-19-2020, 05:50 PM
Interesting and hot... I Hope This one Continues... Thanks Groom...