PDA

View Full Version : Three Days in Heaven - Part 3

aytinch
09-08-2015, 06:16 AM
Three Days in Heaven - Part 3

Sunday morning i was tinkering with the car in my garage when i noticed Nat's SUV pull into their garage. I saw her kids run inside the house and then watched as Nat got out of the car. She was dressed in a nice long green dress that hugged her sexy body nicely and made her arse look amazing.

"Geeze I'd like to fuck that arse" I said out loud to myself and hoped that one day I might get the chance.

"Hi Pete" she called out smiling my way.

"Hi Nat" I waved back.

I saw Nat shut the inside door to the house and when she was sure she had my attention, smiled at me and lifted the hem of her dress to reveal she was not wearing any panties. Not only that, but her pussy was now completely bald!

Ellen was in the kitchen preparing our lunch and Dave was out back of their house mowing their lawns, so i decided to go for it. I strode purposely across the street and down their driveway into their garage. I wrapped my arms around Nat and smothered her mouth with mine. She responded by slipping her tongue into my mouth and grabbing at my rapidly growing cock.

I maneuvered her around to the front of the SUV and pushed her down onto the hood. Nat was groaning out loud "Yes...Yes...Yes" as i hoisted her dress up onto her back and kicked her legs apart. I ran two fingers along her wetness then roughly sank them to the second knuckle deep inside her burning cunt. Fingering her fast and hard, i held the back of her neck with my other hand and hissed "You're soaking wet. You want this don't you?"

"Uh huh.." was all she could reply.

"Well you're going to get more than you bargained for."

I ran the tip of my thumb up and down her soaking cunt lips, then raised it an inch and pressed it against her puckered arsehole. Nat's head spun around to face me and her eyes were wide open with fear.

"You guessed it" I sneered and stuffed my thumb straight up her arse!

Nat grunted out loud as my thumb buried itself to the hilt inside her tightest hole and she struggled to stop herself from screaming. I wasn't gentle at all, I'm not sure what had come over me? Actually, that isn't true, I think it was a bit of a power trip, something primal. I knew I had this woman at my mercy and there was nothing she could do about it.

I pulled my thumb out of her arse and spat on my fingers. Rubbing the spit on her arsehole i told her to get ready.

Sliding my shorts down my hips, I pressed the head of my now aching cock against her puckered ring and started to push it forward. Nat stood high on her tip toes in a futile attempt to keep me out as it began to slide inside her arse. She let out a guttural moan seconds later when she realised she had my whole length buried within her and her spasming arsehole got used to the feeling of being full. I started easing myself back and forward, building up a steady rythm.

My head was spinning, three days ago Nat was just my casual neighbor who I occasionally spoke to in our front yard. Now she was horny slut with a shaved pussy taking my fat cock up her arse!

"Dave is going to love this tight arse" I said to her as I began to pick up the pace. "This feels incredible."

"Please hurry" she grunted in reply, "It hurts like hell."

Pretty soon i tipped over the edge and unloaded what felt like gallons of boiling hot spunk inside her arse. Grunting as I thrust myself deep as i could, I made sure I was fully spent before pulling it out. As I did cum ran out of her arse and splashed onto the floor.

Just then we heard the mower shut down.

"You better go" she said hurriedly, "Dave will be coming any second."

"He will be cumming if you give him some of that" I said slapping her arse with a cheeky grin.

Pursing her lips, she punched me on the shoulder and said "Get out of here you dirty pervert."

And so ended my Three days in Heaven...

davesmistress
09-08-2015, 04:57 PM
Thanks for the new addition

groomleader
09-09-2015, 10:53 AM
Just read all 3 parts, hot stuff! Enjoyed it very much!

comsmith22
09-09-2015, 06:30 PM
Wow... Another Great Short... Thanks keep them cuming... Thanks...