PDA

View Full Version : My First MILF

Rammy
09-10-2015, 08:30 PM
Part 1

My Dad runs an auto repair shop on the lot next to our house in a small village, I help out when ever I'm not at school, I'm in my last year of high school now. The area has its far share of lakes and rivers so we get a fair bit of work from people with cottages and a bit from the locals that have converted their places into year – round homes. With this in mind I get to see my fair share of hot girls and women with car trouble.

Being a teen age boy quite often after some hot chick has been in for something I'm gone to the rest room to jerk-off thinking about the one that was just in with the terrific body in her bikini or the skimpy tops and short skirts, cut off jeans, what ever you get the picture.

There is this one older woman, April, that comes in quite often though, late 20's I guess, her and her husband Tom moved here about a year ago, they bought a place on the lake and are making it into a year round home. She is super nice,5”7, med. length blonde hair, her tits are not large but their far from small, small waist, nice hips, if I had to guess I would say 36 C, maybe D, 26, 34, with legs that look great. She is almost always dressed skimpy and gives me a boner every time, which I to go and beat off after.

Tom works out of town and is gone all week, sometimes a couple at a time. April knows nothing about vehicles and worries about every little noise. Dad had an agreement to take care of anything that worried her even if nothing was wrong we would humour her, check it out and send her on her way, Tom would come in when he got home and take care of any bill.

Early one Saturday morning the phone rang in the shop, I answer and it was April, there was oil running out from under their truck. I told her that we weren't open today, dad and mom had gone for the weekend and the only reason I was in the shop was to work on my own truck. She proceed to tell me that she really needed to get to town to get some food, which was 20 miles away and she was afraid to that far without at least having it looked at and making sure that it wasn't going to leave her stranded, she was sure she get to shop ok, its only about 2 miles.

After hearing this I told her to come out and I would at least do that much. Ten minutes later she pulled in front of the shop. She gets out wearing this hot pink halter top, almost like a bikini top and a really short denim skirt that hardly coved her ass cheeks, I nearly creamed my pants.

I pulled the truck inside so I could get under it to see what was leaking. I slid under it and was looking around but all I could see was a tiny drip coming from some where up top. “ Hey April, is this drip what you saw ? “ She bent over beside the truck letting her top come lose and allowing her tits nearly swing out, “Yes, that is what I saw, it left a puddle under the truck about the size of a quarter” she said. Man was I glad she stood right back up with out looking sideways cause there was no to hide the tent in my jeans.

I wiped off the engine a little while telling her I was sure she would have no problem going to town and we could check it out better next week. I started to get out from under the truck and when almost ready to sit up there was April, her feet either side of me and me looking right up her skirt, “Like what you see Jim?” she asked. At first I couldn't say anything, her pussy was right there, no undies under her skirt.

“Well Jim, you like my hairy pussy?' she asker again, all I could do was shake my head yes. “I've seen you look at me when I come in with that teenage boy lust in your eyes, and that tent that grows in your pants every time.” She took a couple of steps back and untied the neck straps of her top, letting it fall exposing her tits to me. I had noticed before tiny nipples poking on her tight tops but when I saw them in the flesh they were huge, you could use them for a hat hook. She bent over letting them dangle, her tits were perfect.

“April, your body is so perfect, can I feel you tits?” I asked. She didn't say a word, just lowered her self down to sit over me and lifted my hands to her tits, they were so soft and her nipples so hard. I started to massage them with my hands noticing that her nipples got even harder and bigger, then reality set in,she's married, what am I doing. I quickly removed my hands.

“Finished so soon, I thought you were just starting to enjoy this Jim” April said. “But your married, this is not right, is it?” I asked her. “ Well Jim, you see Tom is away a lot, I'm young yet and get horny quite often. When he is home we fuck a lot, but when he's away I have to self pleasure myself, while that's just doing it any more when he is gone for more then a week. I can still can make it two but not any longer,” April told me.

“I can understand that, I think, but the fact remains, your married.” I said. April got this different look in her eyes,”Yes, but I need someone to fuck me, I told Tom this,there was no way I was going to alone for that long at a time without getting fucked. We love each other very much but I have needs, so either we find a way that he's home more or I was going to have find someone for sex when he's gone to long, no strings attached fuck me buddy. He told me if that was going to take to keep me happy and our marriage good then we better find some one that will just enjoy fucking me once and a while and not look for anything more”

'OK, so you want me to be that guy?” I asked. “Yes we do.” April said. I looked at her half stunned, “We do what does that mean ?” I asked. April got a big smile on her face, “ Yes ,we do, you remember the first time Tom and I came in last summer for a flat repair”. “Yes I do, how could I forget, you had a tiny electric blue bikini on, I had to run to the back of the garage and hide behind the car that was in the bay, damn I got so hard so fast I afraid someone would see.”I told her.

“Well I noticed you that day, I knew what effect I had on you, I could see you trying to shift your hard cock around through your pants even though you were trying to hide, I had seen my brothers and their friends move about the same way whenever I dress in anything that showed my body off,” April said, “ I told Tom about it after we left the shop that day, and also told him that it was a good job we were married and that I was not ten years younger, because he might just loss me to you, I though you we're hot. He remembered that and told me to see if I couldn't seduce you into being my fuck buddy”

I just laid there staring at her tits trying to let all this sink in when she continued, “ I know more about my car then I let on, I act the dum blonde so that I can come in here to see you, the way you react eveytime, its so hot. Do you jerk-off after I leave, I know that quite often I don't make it home without thinking about you running to the rest room and beating your wood off, cumming thinking about fucking me, and I'm rubbing my pussy, getting wet thinking about it.”

“ I talked to your mom in town a couple of days ago and she told me that they were going to be away in the city this weekend for a friends party, so I had to come up with some reason to come in her today to put my plan in action, So after seeing my pussy and feeling my tits, do you want more?” April said.

I was still in a daze, trying to take this all in, she was wanting me to be her fuck toy while hubby was away, April bounced up and down on me bring me back out of my daze. I reached up to her tits once more, this time pulling at them some, making her bend over and bring them down closer to my mouth. I took a nipple into my mouth and started sucking on it, once again her nipples hardned, she stated moaning softly, I switched to the other one, back and forth between them, after a little of this her moaning became louder and more intense, a little bit of milk or something like that came out of her nipple into my mouth, my other hand on her other nipple was getting wet, she started squirming some while sitting on top of me, making me harder, my cock was now pushing very hard on my jeans, she had to be felling it.

She lifted her self up some and rubbed the front of my jeans,”I see that you have that same problem as always when I come in, here let me help you today with it though” April said. She unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down the zipper and began rubbing me through my underwear, “ How big is this thing, it feels huge”. With this she now was pulling my jeans and undies down to free my cock, spring up in the air at her was my hard cock, all 9 “ of it, “My god, that's huge, nearly twice the length of Tom's”, she wrapped her hand around it, still just looking at it, “Damn thick too, i can hardly get my hand around it”.

She began to slowly jerk on it softly, first one hand, then the other, starting at the base and letting them slip off over the head of it. April lowered her head towards my cock, opening her mouth, licking the head only to start, “ I don't think I can get that in my mouth, its huge”. She continued to lick around the head, up and down the shaft while still jerking with her hands, then she opened wide getting about half in her mouth. She started sucking and going up and down on it, every-time taking a little more in. By now i was ready to cum, she paused for a moment, she had it all down her throat, sucking softly, squeezing my balls with her hand, she had stopped me from cumming at the last minute.

She started going up and down again slowly at first, then faster, sucking harder now, wow what a feeling, I've had girls give blow jobs before but never like this. My whole body was shaking, i felt like my cock was going to explode, I started yelling at her, “ I'm cumming, don't stop, oh fuck
I’m cumming, YES, YES”. With this she just got faster, my hips went stiff and I started cumming. She had all of my cock in her mouth still sucking, was I ever going to stop cumming, I never squirted like this before.

I looked down at April, her eyes looking at me, bright and wild at the same time, cum dripping down my shaft from the corners of her mouth, I could see she was swallowing, lifting her mouth up she begin to lick my cock cleaning up every drop of cum, sticking her fingers in her mouth and licking them off to, damn that was hot, I've had a girl drink my cum before.

She brought her self closer to me and planted a big kiss on me, ramming her tongue inside my mouth, I could taste my cum on her still. She broke away saying,” I have a feeling that you really enjoyed that, I know I did. Come over to to my place after you lock up if you want to continue, Tom's not home for another two weeks and I’m really horny now after sucking you off!”

With this she did her top up, and drove off, me still laying on the floor in exhaustion.

davesmistress
09-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Thanks for the new addition Rammy

scotty2hotty
09-17-2015, 11:01 AM
Hot!!!

Rammy
09-18-2015, 07:56 PM
My First MILF Pt2

After April left it took me a few minutes to really come to grip with what just happened, I had just got the most wonderful blow-job, I didn't know I could cum that much, or so hard. I had read that older women are great, they are. Had she just given me the OK to go over to her house for sex,

I locked up the shop and went to the house for a shower and to change clothes. In the shower I got thinking about April, her great body, that wonderful blow job I just got, I was getting hard again. I started to jerk myself off, no I had to stop, I was going to find out if she was serious about fucking. I got out of the shower, but a pair of swim trunks on and t-shirt, then left to go to her place.

Arriving at April's I got out of my truck and looked around, they had a nice place here, right on the lake with a nice beach and out back their was a stream that run into the lake with good beach area to but totally secluded from the lake by trees and their closest neighbour was 1/2 mile to the west and a little farther to the east, they had total privacy,

I could hear April from their back yard, “ Come around back, by the stream, its to hot out by the lake this time day”. I walked around the house and there she was in the stream swimming. “Get over here and get in the water, it feels great, cools you off nice” April said. I stopped by some chairs on a little deck, took of my shoes and shirt then headed for the water. I was just up to my waist about 6 feet away from April when she dove under the water, all of a sudden my swim trunks were pulled down, I lost my balance and fell backwards into the water. “ You don't them here” she said as she popped up from the water and tossed them towards shore. She was completely naked, I nearly squirted on the spot seeing her tits bounce as see jumped around, her pussy hair all matted up from being wet, but their lips poking through looking delicious.

“I knew that you show up” April said, “I mean how could resist an offer like this ,especially after the blow-job I gave you, I wanted you right then but had to make sure you wanted to continue”

“Hell. Yes, I've dreamed of seeing you naked many times, giving you my cock up your juicy pussy” I said. April was standing close to me by now and was pulling at cock under the water. I reached up, taking her tits and rubbing them. Her nipples got hard so I leaned in and took one in my mouth, sucking on it softly. I held her one tit in my hand, squeezing it, sucking on the nipple, letting my other hand fall down her stomach and down to her crotch, rubbing her hair coved pussy.

“Lets get out of the water and go up on the grass by the back deck” April said. She started walking before I could answer, but I had to fallow, she still had a grip on my cock. She pushed me down on the ground and took me in her mouth, taking the full length. She was bopping up and down, squeezing my balls with one hand and the other hand up and down my shaft with her lips, sucking and licking. She removed the hand from my balls and reached down to her pussy rubbing herself.

“ Oh, fuck. I'm going to cum” I yelled. With that she stopped sucking and just squeezed my cock real hard, I wanted to cum but she had stopped me. April moved around till her pussy was right above my face, I reached up to her hips pulling her down some and let her pussy rest against my lips. I could now smell her nectar, she was wet from sucking me.

I started to lick her pussy lips,she started to purr as I licked. She rolled off me. Laying on her back, legs apart,I leaned in to lick that sweet nectar. Licking her up and down her slit, flicking my tongue over her clit, shoving a finger inside, then two, moving them in and out. Her body tensed up, she started thrashing around on the grass, I could feel her muscles contracting on my fingers, her nectar started flow. April was flowing like a mountain water fall, I kept licking her hood and ramming my fingers in her, her body was all over the place, she just screaming and screaming, her legs locked around my head.

She pushed me off hard, her hands over her cunt, “OH my fucking GOD, that hurt like hell,I loved it, I've never cum like that before, get up her and fuck me”

I lowered my self on top of her, my cock rubbed her entrance and popped right in with all that wetness, she was tight, I guess that squirting that much and hard the muscles were still tense. I rested a while with about 3/4 of me in her and enjoyed her tits once more taking on nipple then the other in my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue around them.

Her legs came up and she wrapped them around mine pulling me in farther. We laid there, slowly moving in and out of her, what a felling. I slowly fucked her in different positions for what seemed like for ever, both of us enjoying it.

“ Oh Jim, this is great, I needed something better then my toys, but I need you to fuck me hard now, pound that pussy of mine, drive your balls deep inside me” April said. With that she spread her legs, I took an ankle in each hand forcing them back over her head, her ass lifted off the ground making her pussy more accessible, I was able to get deeper. I picked up the pace in and out of her pussy with my full length, harder and harder, her tits was bouncing around her chest causing me to just want ram her harder.

I was getting close, I could feel it, “I'm going to cum soon, OH FUCK, I'm CUMMING” I screamed. I tried pulling out, no rubber on I didn't want to cum inside her, she grasped my ass pulling me inside her, “ Cum inside me, I need it inside, make me cum to” April yelled.

I felt my cock twinge, I was cumming, one shot, second shot, her cunt tightened around me, I could fell that was cumming also. I collapsed on top of her. “Holy shit April, that was great” I said

She rolled me off her and went to work on my cock, licking it clean, “I love the taste of my juices mixed with cum” April said after liking me clean, we will have to do this again sometime, maybe even before Tom gets home next week”