PDA

View Full Version : Knickers!

dragonsclaw
10-09-2015, 10:25 AM
Hi I was wondering how many men have worn womens underwear during sex or sex role playing games, and how they made/make them feel? I have done during sex role play games and during Dom games where I as the master can do whatever I want to show my female sub dominanace over her and her things! I will admit sometimes the feel of them gives me an extra hard stiff cock.

sallyx
10-10-2015, 08:04 AM
Hi I was wondering how many men have worn womens underwear during sex or sex role playing games, and how they made/make them feel? I have done during sex role play games and during Dom games where I as the master can do whatever I want to show my female sub dominanace over her and her things! I will admit sometimes the feel of them gives me an extra hard stiff cock.

My partner wears my knickers and he gets a huge stiff cock while doing it. He likes to wear my open crotch with his cock and balls poking through.

dragonsclaw
10-11-2015, 08:48 AM
Thanks SallyX, I'm glad someone else likes to do that, I have no interest in wearing them normally, just for sex/sex games/roleplay.

sallyx
10-12-2015, 09:30 AM
Thanks SallyX, I'm glad someone else likes to do that, I have no interest in wearing them normally, just for sex/sex games/roleplay.

Yes my husband wears them for sex games and role play but not normally . I get a great kick out of seeing his cock and balls sticking through the open crotch. He seems to get a better hard on as well. He may wank off in front of me in this situation or I would wank him off. I enjoy seeing him in black pants better as when he shoots his cum I like to see all the white spunk over the black material He likes me to buy all his frillies for him, he is never disappointed. I am glad that I could talk to you about this as it gets me very aroused, My fingers are on my clit at this moment knowing someone is listening to me.

sallyx
10-12-2015, 09:31 AM

Yes my husband wears them for sex games and role play but not normally . I get a great kick out of seeing his cock and balls sticking through the open crotch. He seems to get a better hard on as well. He may wank off in front of me in this situation or I would wank him off. I enjoy seeing him in black pants better as when he shoots his cum I like to see all the white spunk over the black material He likes me to buy all his frillies for him, he is never disappointed. I am glad that I could talk to you about this as it gets me very aroused, My fingers are on my clit at this moment knowing someone is listening to me.

dragonsclaw
10-13-2015, 05:04 AM
Thats really strange my wife buys sexy knickers for me too. It makes her turned on too when I wear them for sex, she also like me to put the crotch over my cock and fuck them into her, cum over them, and pull them out of her cunt and she likes to wear them after that. it keeps her horny and fingering herself for the rest of the day. It has given me a really hard cock knowing that you are posting back about this subject with me.

dragonsclaw
10-13-2015, 05:04 AM
Thats really strange my wife buys sexy knickers for me too. It makes her turned on too when I wear them for sex, she also like me to put the crotch over my cock and fuck them into her, cum over them, and pull them out of her cunt and she likes to wear them after that. it keeps her horny and fingering herself for the rest of the day. It has given me a really hard cock knowing that you are posting back about this subject with me.

sallyx
10-13-2015, 10:17 AM

Send me a private message with your email I could be sexier.

dragonsclaw
10-14-2015, 12:30 AM
Hi SallyX, Private message sent with my Email address on as requested. Mmmmm Sexier

pzmking
11-08-2015, 10:11 AM
Does wearing them around my neck count? haha

dragonsclaw
11-12-2015, 05:01 AM
whatever your particular kink is counts. hahahahahahhaha