PDA

View Full Version : A bonfire confession...

TBlayz
10-11-2015, 08:39 PM
Soooooo.....it was just another fairly normal Saturday night hanging out with my sister and a few friends. Of course, drinks were flowing....and after a few beers, a couple of shots and some VERY sexually charged discussions....my younger sister leans over to me and whispers into my ear..."I know it's wrong, but I want to have sex with you and my cousin Erin at the same time." I made her repeat herself just so I knew I'd heard correctly.....and I did. She's my half sister, the cousin she's talking about is unrelated to me...NOT that it matters in the least. As the night progressed, she and I ended up alone for several minutes and we kissed....not like siblings, but like sex starved lovers finally discovering each other for the first time. Sadly...that's all we were able to do last night....BUT....we've opened a new door in our relationship, and we are both looking forward to getting together in a couple of weeks just the two of us and her cousin.

If there's any interest....I'll share all the juicy, cum filled details here.

oneofakind
10-13-2015, 08:14 PM
Sounds fantastic!

dragonsclaw
11-21-2015, 11:18 AM
Keep going, that was just a little teaser.

DuzCuz
12-17-2015, 10:49 PM
I've been there with my cousin. (I don't have a sister. She and I were really close and took it to the ultimate experience, for years now.) I hope you and your sister enjoy the ultimate pleasure with each other for years to cum.