PDA

View Full Version : Male sex survey, - just for fun

dragonsclaw
10-13-2015, 01:17 AM
I have used this several times to give my female lovers an idea of things that I like sexually, people should talk about what they like sexually, but sometimes they are not confident enough to speak, writing down is easier. Again the formatting has gone it was all in nice little boxes and nicely set out on my PC. Anyway, its just a bity of fun.

MALE SEX SURVEY

NAME:………………………………………………………DATE:………………………………

COCK LENGTH: ........................INCHES

1)
HOW DO YOU LIKE TO HAVE SEX? (Mark all that apply) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Missionary position (man on top)
Missionary position (woman on top)
Doggy Fashion on all fours
Woman on knees with body upright
Woman on tummy
Woman on top (Cowgirl) ‘G’ spot facing man
Woman on top (Reverse Cowgirl) ‘G’ spot facing away from man
Woman on top legs held open and off the ground, being pulled down for maximum depth
Woman on back legs up quite high (deep penetration)
Other (please specify):

Other (please specify):

Other (please specify):

2)
HOW DO YOU MOST LIKE TO BE MADE TO CUM? (Just say your favourite technique)

3)
DO YOU MASTURBATE? (Mark all that apply) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Often
Moderately
Never, I have someone to do it for me
Other please specify:

4)
WHEN MASTURBATING, WANKING, DO YOU THINK OF OTHER....? (Mark all that apply) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Women
Men
Mixed groups
Other please specify:

5)
DO YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT MEN? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Do you fantasize about men

6)
DO YOU FANTASIZE ABOUT WOMEN? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Do you fantasize about women

7)
WOULD YOU WEAR WOMEN’S UNDERWEAR FOR SEX GAMES? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Would you wear women’s underwear for sex games

8)
DO YOU LIKE SEXUAL PAIN TO BE DONE TO YOU, I.E. WHIPPING ETC.? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Do you like sexual pain

9)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BLINDFOLDED AND MADE TO TAKE WHAT YOU WERE GIVEN? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Would you like to be blindfolded and made to take what you were given

10)
SEX AIDS; DO YOU LIKE USING THEM ON YOUR PARTNER? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Sex aids, do you like using them on your partner

11)
SEX AIDS; DO YOU LIKE USING THEM ON YOURSELF?
(Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Sex aids, do you like using them on yourself

12)
DO OR WOULD YOU ENJOY ANAL SEX WITH EITHER A SEX TOY OR ANOTHER MAN? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Do you or would you enjoy anal sex with either a sex toy or another man

13)
DURING ORAL SEX, (I.E. YOU RECEIVING IT), DO YOU ENJOY THE HEAD OF YOUR COCK BEING.... (Mark all that apply) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Licked
Sucked
Kissed
Other please specify:

14)
WHEN YOU ARE ABOUT TO CUM INTO SOMEONE’S MOUTH, DO YOU ENJOY PUSHING THEIR HEADS DOWN IN A DOMINANAT MANNER? (Mark all that apply) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Always
Sometimes
Never

15)
DO YOU LIKE WOMEN TO BE FEMININE, (I.E. IN WHAT HEY WEAR AND HOW THEY BEHAVE) (Mark all that apply) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

16)
DO YOU LIKE GIVING ANAL SEX AND WHAT DOES IT FEEL LIKE (Mark all that apply) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Description:

17)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE PICTURES OF TWO WOMEN HAVING SEX TOGETHER? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

18)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FILM TWO WOMEN HAVING SEX TOGETHER? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

19)
DO YOU ENJOY BEING DOMINANT OR SUBMISSIVE THE MOST? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Dominant
Submissive
Other please specify:

20)
DO YOU LIKE YOUR WOMEN TO BEHAVE SLUTTY AND LIKE PROSTITUTES DURING SEX? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

21)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MOCK RAPE A WOMAN IN A SEX GAME? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

22)
WOULD YOU LIKE TO FORCE A WOMAN TO SUCK YOUR COCK DURING A ROLE PLAYING SEX GAME?
(Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

23)
DO YOU LIKE SEEING YOUR PARTNER/WIFE HAVING SEX WITH OTHER PEOPLE? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

24)
DO YOU LIKE SEEING WOMEN LICKING EACH OTHERS PUSSIES/CUNTS & BREASTS/TITS? (Mark ONE) YES NO NOT SURE OTHER
Yes
No
Other please specify:

25)
WHAT IS/ARE YOUR FAVOURITE SEX FANTASIES & HAVE YOU EVER DONE THEM?