PDA

View Full Version : Charlottes Diaries Part 9

dragonsclaw
10-13-2015, 04:23 AM
September 2001
Its September already, I can’t believe this year is going so quickly! I can’t remember what life was like without my bi-weekly sex adventures, it’s so much fun! Anyway I’m sure you don’t want me to prattle on so in this month’s adventures you will find; BDSM, lesbianism, spit roasting, double penetration, oral sex, anal sex, toys and lots of cum as usual!

September 2001 – Adventure 1
After dropping our daughters off at their Nanna's we both prepared for our first night out alone together for ages, Dave was taking charge of what we did in this sexual adventure, and after we had both had baths he told me that tonight one of my sexual fantasy's was going to come true. He wasn't going to tell me which one but I was going to have to play along with what ever happened that evening and enjoy myself. Dave told me what he wanted me to wear and he inspected me once I was dressed. Dave asked me to dress in my tight knee length dark blue skirt, blue suspender belt and black stockings, red high heeled shoes, my black see through blouse, no knickers or bra and to top it all off my short leather jacket which I had to keep done up until Dave told me otherwise, he said I looked stunning. Dave had decided earlier that we would go to a village near where we lived and do a pub crawl through there until he found what he was looking for. But he never once told me where we were going, all I had to do was to have a few drinks, relax and do as he told me when he told me to do it.
As we were travelling to our destination I told him that just not wearing any knickers or bra was making me wet and turned on. Once we arrived we started at the cockerel inn and luckily never had to move on from there, as you will see. We went up to the bar and had the first of what was to be only three drinks, once we had our drinks we looked around at the other people there. Neither of us knew what we were looking for, but we both spotted the unhappy looking man sitting on his own in one of the corner booths at the same time. We looked at each other and walked over to him, I asked if he minded us joining him, and he didn't appear to give an answer one way or another so we sat down. After a couple of minutes of strained silence we introduced ourselves to him, and he grunted back that his name was Steve. Dave told him that we were out celebrating our Wedding Anniversary. I asked him if he was married. He went very quiet and looked uncomfortable before he said
"Actually I recently split up with my fiancée, and I feel at a lose end most of the time now."
It broke the ice and we all then started to talk about all sorts of things, and Dave brought another round of drinks and we talked some more. Steve brought the next round of drinks, and whilst he was at the bar Dave asked me if I liked him, I said that he seemed very nice. Dave then told me that from that moment on that I had to do whatever he told me to do, and that I had to follow his lead.
Once Steve had sat down Dave said to him,
"Steve, as I said earlier we are out celebrating our Wedding Anniversary tonight and this year we have decided to give each other very special presents."
He paused for breath and continued
"We have both been very honest with each other throughout our marriage, and when it comes to sex we have both, up until this year, been faithful. This year however we are trying to fulfil each other’s sexual fantasies".
Steve just sat there silently. Dave knew that he had his attention so he went on to say,
"We have both agreed to fulfil our fantasies at the same time if we can, and this is what they are this time: Charly would like to be fucked by another man and me at the same time, in other words she wants to suck me off while someone else fucks her cunt."
At the sound of that Steve seemed to perk up and pay even more attention to what I was saying.
"My fantasy is to watch Charly being fucked by another man while she sucks me off,”
He quickly continued and said,
"So our question is would you like to fuck Charly?"
Steve didn't believe what Dave had said and asked me to confirm what he had said, I had my back to the bar area so only Steve could see what I was doing as I unzipped my leather jacket and let it fall open to reveal my breasts only covered by a thin transparent blouse, and that my nipples were standing up hard and excited. I then huskily gasped to him
"Why don't you lean forwards and slide your hand up my skirt and feel how wet my horny cunt is, then you'll know that we're not kidding!"
He almost knocked over his drink in his eagerness to finger my cunt, as his fingers slid into me, I quietly exclaimed;
"Oh, mmm, deeper."
And after a minute or two of having my cunt fingered by him I closed my legs and eased his fingers out of me and said
"That's all for now lover. Do you live close by?"
Steve answered that he lived just around the corner, we both asked at the same moment if we could retire to his place for some serious sex, to which he eagerly replied yes follow me.
Just before we left the pub Dave made a visit to the gents to pick up a packet of condoms for Steve to use when he fucked my unprotected bald cunt. Once we arrived at Steve's house, we made straight for the bedroom. The first thing that I said was to Steve and that was that there were only two rules that he had to follow if he wanted to fuck me, and they were, number one you MUST wear a condom if you want to fuck me and number two only my husband fucks me up my bum. I asked him if he had a problem with these rules, he said that he hadn't. I then said
"Whatever I tell you both to do you must do OK?"
Eagerly they both said yes at the same time and I giggled.
"Right"
I said,
"Both of you sit on the bed and watch me and enjoy the sexy show that I'm going to do for you".
I then sexily stripped off my see through blouse and my skirt revealing my naked breasts and glistening love juice oozing bald cunt. I then leant back against the wall and caressed my breasts, tweaking my nipples hard until they stood up proud and excited, I then moved down to my cunt and started to finger myself. I knew that Dave could tell that I was close to climaxing already because my breasts had started to get flushed deep red. I then came over to the bed and lay down between them and whispered huskily,
"Both of you suck my tits and make me cum".
They both started kissing, sucking and biting the breast that was closest to them, I then started to writhe and moan in pleasure and my body spasmed as I had one of the most powerful orgasms that I have ever had. After I had calmed down a bit I said,
"Well, what are you both waiting for, strip off then, let me see the two throbbing stiff cocks that are going to service me tonight!"
Needless to say they stripped quickly and presented their cocks for me to see and use however I wanted to that night! I looked at Steve's cock first as I already know what Dave’s looks like, I purred;
"It's not very long is it Steve, but it's the thickest that I have ever seen."
Steve blushed and stammered something about it's not size that counts but how you use it that counts. We all agreed, and in my mind I knew that I was going to be having multiple orgasms that night as I really like my cunt stretched wide open when I have sex and I usually have multiple orgasms when Dave fist fucks me.
I handed Steve a condom to put on and said
"Put this on and fuck me as hard as you can doggie style."
With that I pushed Dave down onto the bed and started to suck him off, and before I drifted off into a world of pure bliss I watched Steve struggling to get the ribbed condom on. It didn't seem to want to stretch over his thick cock very well, but finally he managed it but it looked as if it was stretched tight over his cock and it didn't look very comfortable. I closed my eyes and felt myself lunge forwards swallowing most of Dave’s nine inch cock in one go as Steve thrust his cock into me as hard as he could, just as I had commanded. I heard myself give a muffled groan of pleasure as he entered me roughly. It was too much for me and I pulled Dave’s cock out of my mouth and just concentrated upon the fucking that Steve was giving me. I know that Dave wouldn't blame me, as it was just what he had planned anyway. Suddenly I screamed out
"Oh Christ yes, Fuck me hard now, oh, oh, oh, ahhhhh.......!"
And I climaxed. In one movement I turned and pushed him out of me before he could cum, I then grabbed his cock in my hand and ripped (Yes ripped!) the condom off his cock and gasped;
"I must taste your sex juice."
His cock was way too thick for my mouth but I licked it all over eagerly licking the pre cum off his cock before saying to him
"Now finish me off, make me cum again".
In my sexual frenzy I forgot all about giving him another condom, and he was too far gone to care, all he wanted to do was to cum his load and he didn't care where or how! I pushed Dave off the bed and said
"It's your turn next. I want him to fuck me now".
With that I lay on my back, parted my legs wide inviting him into my sopping cunt. Steve fucked me for what seemed like twenty minutes before he came into me, by this time I had had several orgasms (as predicted!), especially once he had folded my legs over my head. When he had finished jerking and pumping his seed into me he climbed off me, I turned and looked at his cum covered cock and I started to say
"Oh my..G."
and just smiled to myself as I remembered that I had ripped the condom off to lick the pre-cum off his cock before I had made him finish fucking me, I then licked our mixed cum off his softening cock. When I had finished I rolled over onto my side and said to Dave
"I feel so naughty tonight that I want you to fuck me up my arse."
By then he was so horny that he did as I told him and pressed his throbbing hard cock against my bum hole, as soon as I felt it there I pushed myself backwards onto it, I didn't cum as he only lasted a few seconds that time before he filled my bum with his warm sticky sperm.
While Dave recovered I said to them both this is how we're all going to fuck tonight, I will suck you both off at sometime or other, and other than that Steve is going to fuck my cunt and fill it up with his cum, and you my darling are going to fuck my bum and fill that hole up with your cum.
The three of us sucked and fucked in many different positions and by the time that we were all exhausted our mixed cum was all over me and I laid there dreamily dipping my fingers into myself, scooping our mixed cum out of my cunt and from around my bum and rubbing it into my breasts and tummy. We got dressed and left.

September 2001 – Adventure 2
Once the front door was closed, Jeanette wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled my lips to hers in a long passion filled French kiss, only breaking apart when we both needed to breathe.
“I’ve missed you hun.”
Said Jeanette, I replied in similar fashion by taking hold of Jeanette’s face in my hands and kissing her back just as passionately. Then by some unwritten rule Jeanette reluctantly broke away from my kiss and led me by the hand upstairs to her bedroom.
Both our hearts were beating rapidly as we started to undress each other,
“Oh my God you’ve got such sexy underwear on Charly.”
Jeanette gasped!
“I brought this set just for you to see me in, I hope you like it?”
I replied as I eased Jeanette’s knickers off her almost skinny legs. Jeanette had stopped undressing me once she saw the sexy undies and then once I had finished removing Jeanette’s underwear, Jeanette led me over to the bed still wearing the sexy underwear and laid me down. Slowly she kissed her way down from my mouth to my neck, down over my shoulders and with her teeth she pulled the first of my bra straps off my shoulders and then continued to kiss down over the swell of my already tingling breast, without actually kissing my nipple. Then Jeanette moved back to my mouth and started kissing her way down over the other shoulder removing the bra strap from my shoulder in the same way as before and kissing over the blushing mound of my other breast. Finally she reached between my bra cups and released the front fastening allowing my breasts the freedom that they so desired.
Then very erotically Jeanette straddled my lap and ground her bald pussy lips against the mound of my lacy material covered pussy lips, leaving a trail of glistening love juices across the material. Then as if by instinct Jeanette Leant forwards and squeezed my breasts together until the nipples touched each other, before she sucked them both into her mouth at the same time and licked, nibbled and sucked on them until I clasped Jeanette’s face to my breasts as I arched my back gasping out in pleasure as I came explosively. (What I didn’t know was that my husband had told my lover that doing that to my breasts really turns me on and that I could be made to climax that way without any stimulation to my sexy bald pussy!).
For what seemed like ages we lay clasped together in our passion filled embrace. Then as my senses returned to me I gently rolled Jeanette onto her back and kissed her passionately on her willing hungry mouth, thrusting my long tongue down into Jeanette’s mouth, simulating the thrusting motion that my hips had started to make against Jeanette’s equally bald, and already glistening pussy. Reluctantly I broke away from her lust filled embrace and hoarsely whispered to Jeanette.
“Do you trust me hun?”
There were a few moments of silence while Jeanette carefully considered her answer before she cooed
“Always!”
I felt in a very confident dominant mood and wanted to play a sexy mind and body game with Jeanette, heightening her senses stretching them to super sensitivity so I took her hand and guided her back to the edge of the bed and sat her down. I then went over to the bag that I had brought with me and withdrew a black blindfold. I then sexily crawled with it held in my mouth across the floor back to where Jeanette was still sitting on the bed. Kneeling up in front of her I took the blindfold and started to cover Jeanette’s eyes with it. Jeanette instinctively pulled away, but seeing the hurt look in my eyes, reached up and took hold of my hands and guided them to behind her head. As I tied it firmly in place, Jeanette whispered to me
“Please don’t hurt me, lover!”
“Never”
I managed to gasp out as I tried to stop myself from cumming, from just the thought of what I was going to be doing with Jeanette. Then leaning forwards so that my mouth was close to Jeanette’s ear I whispered
“Hun.”
“Yes lover”
Jeanette replied.
“Hun I want you to relax and trust me I’m not going to hurt you. But I want to play this sexy game with you. I want you to stretch your senses of hearing, tasting and touching to enjoy what I’m going to do with you!”
“I’m scared”
Jeanette almost whispered. I replied
“Trust me, and let yourself go totally, don’t hold back anything!”
I then returned to my bag and brought it closer to the bed, I then very noisily removed a pair of shiny silver handcuffs that had some red furry material wrapped around them for comfort.
“Hold out your hands Hun!”
I said Jeanette hesitantly did as she was told and I snapped the handcuffs into place around Jeanette’s wrists. Jeanette couldn’t help but let out a little moan of excited pleasure as she felt them close around her wrists making her helpless and at my mercy! Then I reached into the bag and brought out a pair of tiny keys and rattled them near Jeanette’s ears, knowing that Jeanette was left handed I lifted her right hand and placed them in the middle of her palm and closed her hand tightly on them whispering as I did so “Use these if you want me to stop.”
Instantly it appeared to me that Jeanette’s whole body seemed to relax and she started to smile. Again I reached into my bag and opened two little pots of thick syrupy liquid. Then slowly I began to tip the contents out over each of my nipples, gasping at the coolness of the flavoured liquids as they made contact with my sensitive hard nipples. Firmly I took hold of the short chain of the handcuffs and pulled Jeanette down onto the floor in a kneeling position in front of me before guiding her mouth down to each of my nipples in turn making her lick all of the sweet tasting liquid from my breasts before I let her stop. All through this both of us were moaning quietly, already Jeanette could feel her cum starting to leak out of her desperately horny pussy and down the insides of her thighs. I on the other hand could feel the shiny material of my knickers sticking to my bald pussy lips as my musky love juices leaked from me too!
Eventually I pushed Jeanette away from me, just about managing to gasp out to her to stop sucking my boobs! Leaving Jeanette where she was next to the bed on the floor, I removed my damp knickers and stood in front of Jeanette again. This time I lifted one leg up and rested the foot on the bed and firmly said to Jeanette
“Find my sexy pussy and make me cum with that sweet tongue of yours!”
“Oh yes Hun I want to taste you in my mouth.”
Jeanette replied and started to lift her hands up to find what she was searching for.
“No.”
I barked out loudly, making Jeanette jump!
“Don’t use your hands, just your mouth.”
“Sorry.”
Jeanette squeaked. Unusually I was feeling very dominant and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with Jeanette, as soon as Jeanette’s tongue made contact with my slippery cum covered pussy lips I grabbed her head and crushed her face to my horny pussy. I tried in vain to gently and slowly grind myself against Jeanette’s willing mouth, but the warmth of her tongue probing deeply into me made me loose all control and I fucked myself against Jeanette’s mouth until I came loudly telling her what a fucking wonderful mouth she had as I fell forwards onto the bed.
Jeanette didn’t get chance to say anything because I was soon back on my feet pulling her back onto the bed growling sexily
“Get back up here Hun.”
Once I had seated her on the edge of the bed again, I returned to my bag, this time I made as little noise as I could as I strapped on my favourite dildo that my husband had brought for me many years ago. As I strapped it on I could clearly remember the last time that my husband had used it on me and how good it had felt to feel it thrusting deeply inside my pussy whilst his hard throbbing cock had been thrusting just as deeply into my bum!
I then stood in front of Jeanette took hold of the back of her head and the dildo and pressed it to her lips and gasped out
“Suck it, lick it, and make me cum.”
Although I had no intention of letting her suck it for long it was just to make her feel it forcing its way into her mouth. Jeanette tried to lift her hands up to control its movements but I caught hold of the hand cuffs and cleverly lifted one foot up and pushed her hands firmly down into her lap. The feeling of being so helpless finally triggered off Jeanette’s first climax, even though she had a thick dildo pushed deeply into her mouth she still managed to let out a loud moan of pleasure as she unusually for a woman squirted her cum out of her pussy covering her legs with her own warm sticky love juices.
I stopped and commanded Jeanette to kneel on the floor again, this time facing the bed.
“Give me the keys Hun”
I said and willingly Jeanette dropped the keys into my hand. I unlocked one of the handcuffs and firmly pulled her hands around from in front of her to behind her and I relocked them, replacing the keys once again into Jeanette’s hand. I then knelt behind her and pushed her face down onto the bed, holding her handcuffed hands in one of my hands whilst using the other to guided the tip of the thick long dildo until I could rub it up and down Jeanette’s slippery pussy lips and cum covered thighs slowly covering it in her cum before I started to slowly ease it into her horny cunt! Slowly at first I started to fuck my helpless victim, then as I became more and more turned on I started thrusting it as fast and deeply into Jeanette as I could. Jeanette moaned out loudly in pleasure and somehow between gasps pleaded for me to turn her over and make love to her with my cock! At some point I managed to regain control of myself and slowed down until I stopped thrusting my hips against my lover and again I whispered,
“Give me the keys lover.”
Jeanette opened her hand again, this time I released both wrists, and removed her blindfold, before kissing her passionately on her hungry mouth. As both of us moaned in pleasure I broke away from our embrace and very gently pushed Jeanette down onto her back across the bed. With what seemed like practised movements I took Jeanette’s face in my hands and kissed her again, then gently but firmly I parted Jeanette’s legs with my knee until I could kneel between her parted thighs. This time before sliding the glistening cum covered dildo into her I rubbed it up and down her sensitive pussy lips, rubbing on her already swollen clit until gasping loudly Jeanette arched her back upwards allowing her climax to squirt her love juice from her pussy lips in a creamy stream down between her bum cheeks and down onto the bed covers. I didn’t give Jeanette a chance to calm down; I just guided the tip of my strap on to Jeanette’s still gaping entrance and eased it deeply into her.
Gently I began to fuck Jeanette, as I built up a steady teasing rhythm Jeanette lifted her legs up and wrapt them around my back and hips, encouraging me to thrust harder and deeper into her. I soon had Jeanette shuddering under me as multiple orgasms coursed through her horny body, squirting jet after jet of warm cum over the dildo and my tummy, I didn’t realise how horny seeing and feeling her cum over me had made me and I climaxed too. Then slowly I eased my thrusting motions until we just lay there still joined caressing each other, kissing and holding each other. After a few minutes we parted our bodies and Jeanette whispered to me
“I have a surprise for you too, take that off and lay on the bed. I hope you like my surprise Hun!”
And she got up from the bed and went over to the pine louvered doors of her wardrobe and opened them to reveal her naked husband. I didn’t know what to do, I wasn’t prepared for this surprise and it took a few seconds for me to adjust my thoughts for the evening to include me getting fucked by a man too! I knew that Jeanette had planned for us to have a threesome with her husband sometime, but I thought that it would be at least a month before that happened so that we could get to know each other better first! I was dumbstruck!
“Charly Hun, this is my hubby, Phill. He has been watching us making out together and judging by this.”
She motioned to his hard cock that was covered in pre-cum.
“He thinks it’s about time for his turn.”
I just lay there with my legs held together, frozen! Jeanette led Phill by his cock over to the bed. Jeanette then pushed my legs roughly apart and up towards my chest, parting my glistening pussy lips with one hand she guided her husband’s cock into her lover’s (my) pussy. I just groaned in pleasure as I felt the hotness of his throbbing cock inside me, I knew that it was too late to protest as I had said when we had talked about it that I was definitely up for it. As he started to thrust into me, my horny body took over and I thrust my heels against his buttocks, thrusting him deeper into me. Jeanette then crawled up the bed and started to kiss and suck on my breasts. That was just too much for me and I cried out loudly as I started to cum,
“Oh God! Fuck me hard, give it to me, fill me with your creamy cum.”
Phill just kept on fucking me, then Jeanette straddled my chest and started rubbing her slippery cum covered cunt lips against my mouth forcing me to lick her to a shattering orgasm, making her squirt her love juices into my mouth ! Seeing his wife climaxing on my mouth made him cum his load into my always hungry pussy, and the combination of Jeanette cumming in my mouth and Phill cumming in my hungry pussy made me climax again too!
Still with her pussy pushed onto my mouth (Still feeling my long tongue flicking and poking at her entrance and clit) Jeanette turned her head towards her husband’s and whispered,
“Was that a nice treat for you darling?” He mumbled something that I didn’t catch and he kissed his wife hard on the lips tasting her lover’s musky cum. I gently pushed Jeanette off me and eased her husband’s quickly softening cock out of my pussy and gasped out to them both
“That was fucking wonderful; now let me suck your cock clean with Jeanette.”
The two of us knelt in front of him and shared licking all of our mixed cum off it. It wasn’t many minutes later that it was rock hard again and ready for action again! I dominantly said
“This time you will have to wait. I want you to fuck me again but after Jeanette has licked my pussy clean from your first load.”
Jeanette didn’t need asking twice she went down on me in a flash and licked me to another mind shattering orgasm.
Whilst I put my underwear back on I said
“Now just before I go home and get Dave to lick me out I want you to fuck me again! This time though I want you to fold my legs up to my chest and fuck me deeply, make sure when you cum that you push your cock as deeply into me as you can.”
Jeanette didn’t say anything. She just lay on the bed next to us as I pulled the material of my knickers to one side so that he could slip his cock into me. Slowly he began to fuck me, he lasted a lot longer this time and because of the angle and depth of his thrusts I had two climaxes quite close together before he came into me again. When he had finished throbbing and twitching inside me, he eased his cum covered cock out of me and I adjusted my knickers to cover my slippery cum filled pussy. Slowly I crawled over to Jeanette and whispered to her
“Thank you for this wonderful surprise. I’ll make it up to you another day.”
Then passionately kissing her I then drove home as quickly as I could to give my husband a sexy surprise.