PDA

View Full Version : Charlottes Diaries Part 6

dragonsclaw
10-13-2015, 04:28 AM
June 2001
In this month’s adventures you will find, sex with total strangers, big cock sex, male and female oral sex, gay sex, spit roasting, BDSM and cream-pie licking. Dave really had some surprises this month, and judging by the hot sex that we always have when he reads this month’s adventures he enjoyed it too!

June 2001 – Adventure 1
I am writing this down in my sex diary to tell you about something that happened to me the other night, also this month I have had two sex adventures and I’ve included both of them for you. This is what happened on adventure one....... I went out to a local nightclub and I was to meet up with some friends of mine there. On the evening in question I was dropped outside the nightclub by Dave, (because he gets migraines easily, he stays clear of nightclubs) and I was going to get a taxi home. I had been there for a couple of hours on my own (As my friends didn't show), dancing and drinking and I was feeling quite horny when they started to play some slow dances. I then started to make my way off the dance floor when a total stranger came up to me and asked me if I would like to dance. I wasn't sure at first but as he persisted I gave in and had three slow dances with him. With each one we got closer and closer. By the time the last one had finished I was pushing myself against him, feeling his huge throbbing hard on trapped between us, all the time he had been occasionally cupping each breast through my blouse and bra. As you can imagine by the time we left the dance floor we both only had one thing on our minds....... Where can we go to FUCK! We left the night club together at about eleven o'clock and could hardly keep our hands off each other, across the street from the night club there is a dark alley that leads to the back of a disused church, so we hurried across the street and followed the alley until we could not be seen from the road. He pushed me against the wall and just as he started to kiss me passionately I pushed his mouth away and hoarsely whispered
“No names!”
And then I returned his kisses desperately thrusting my tongue deeply into his mouth. As I held his head in my hands and kissed his hungry mouth, he started to fumble with the buttons of my blouse. He couldn't seem to undo them so I reluctantly released his head and I ripped my blouse open, my buttons popped off in all directions (I still can't believe I ruined a good blouse for a quick fuck!). He then pushed my bra upwards off my breasts and roughly squeezed and teased them before sucking each nipple into his mouth as hard as he could, I felt a sudden rushing feeling and then an explosion of feelings as I climaxed (I have sensitive nipples).
I pushed him away from me and grabbed for his cock, he helped me release it from his trousers and in one movement I sank down on my knees pushing his trousers and underwear down at the same time. In the darkness I could just make out the size of his cock, it was huge......... I took hold of it in my hand and started to lick and suck it all over. I could taste the saltiness of his pre-cum as my tongue flicked over the swollen end of his cock before I plunged it into my mouth. He just stood there leaning against the wall enjoying the sensations of me sucking his cock. After a few minutes of sucking his cock he pushed me down onto my back, I could feel the coldness of the path against my back and bum through my clothing. I was so turned on I couldn't help myself. I grabbed the bottom edge of my skirt and pulled it up clear of my hips in one movement. He then tried to pull my knickers down and off but somehow they got caught on one of the clasps of my suspender belt and wouldn't move, I said out loud
"Oh God not now, just rip them off and fuck me".
With one hard tug they ripped apart and he threw them away into the darkness, he then firmly but gently pushed my legs apart and knelt between them. I could see the silhouette of his massive throbbing cock waving in the air before he lay on top of me and pressed the tip of his cock against my sopping wet cunt lips, just the touch of his cock there sent a shudder of delight and expectation through me. For the brief few seconds between the moment that his cock touched my cunt lips and then feeling him ease his way into me I felt guilty, then as the intense feelings of sexual pleasure overwhelmed me I forgot all about feeling guilty and just enjoyed being fucked. I climaxed twice before he whispered in my ear that he wanted to get his cock all the way into me before he came, I was so sexed up that I said
"Just do it, fuck me deep."
That was all the encouragement that he required, he stopped thrusting into me just long enough for him to lift each of my legs and hook them over his shoulders before he thrust with all his strength down into me. His thrusts felt like they were piercing my insides, it hurt so much, but then after a few thrusts it stopped hurting and was indescribably wonderful.
All I remember about the following few minutes is that I kept repeating these words over and over again
"Oh baby, yes fuck me deeply, fill me with your cum, I want your seed deep in my belly now" and "Fuck me, Fuck me!"
All too soon I felt the familiar swelling that happens to a cock just before it cums. So when he thrust himself hard against me I grabbed his hips and held him there feeling him empty his hot seed into me, we just stayed like that for a few minutes enjoying that after sex feeling.
We didn't say anything else to each other, he just lowered my legs to the ground, slid his cum covered cock out of me and wiped it clean on the inside of my skirt, stood up, pulled his trousers up and walked off. I didn't even know his name and he didn't know mine just how I wanted it to be. I lay there for a few moments thinking about what I had just done with a total stranger. As I lay there it made me so randy that I rubbed myself to another climax before I rearranged my clothing. As I walked to the taxi rank I could feel his cum starting to ooze out of my cunt, smearing it's self across the bare flesh of my thighs above the tops of my stockings and it made me horny all over again.

June 2001 - Adventure 2
I am so horny and kinky when I am in the mood for sex; one of the things I think about is men sucking each other’s cocks and having sex together. One of Dave’s favourite sexual fantasy's is to see me fucking other men with cum oozing out of my cunt and all around my mouth and over my tits, again although I like the idea of fucking other men but I always say that I will make them use condoms (but never do!), so his fantasy would not come true. So a compromise would have to be arrived at somehow. I have a very agile mind so I put my thinking cap on and came up with an idea for fun and fulfilment for both of us, and after a whispered conversation late one night that led to a very quick fuck from a very turned on Dave, I set to work. Without telling him what I was doing and with very limited time and spare cash I acted quickly. Firstly I secretly purchased a sex contact magazine and had a read through at the various sections and how the adverts were set out. I then found out from them how much the adverts cost to place, and I also found out how much it would cost to hire a post office box from our local post office for three months. For the things that I had in mind I thought that I would need three adverts in the contact magazine, and as I had about three months to June and our birthdays, I figured that I should have the post office box to cover all those three months so that Dave couldn't find out what I was up to. It took me several attempts at each of the adverts, but this is how they ended up:

Couple, FM bi, M bi curious,
looking for bi-male for adult
fun. PO Box 12345

Adventurous couple looking
for very well endowed black
men to fuck wife senseless
PO Box 12345

Adventurous couple looking
for men to fuck wife senseless
PO Box 12345

I sent them to the magazine for inclusion in their March, April & May issues. I set the PO Box up and waited. Within the first month I had received so many replies to all three of the advertisements that I reluctantly withdrew the advertisements from the magazines for the following two months, and even though the adverts didn't appear I still received hundreds of replies and after reading about seven hundred letters I made a short list of men whom lived within easy travelling distance of us and contacted them by telephone.
Thankfully they all were free over the weekend that I had in mind for our grown up fun. I contacted one bisexual man called Gary; two black men who claimed to have cocks in access of twelve inches long that were called Dave and Andy. Finally I contacted two white men called Neal and Sean and arranged everything with them, dates places and times and what was required of them and they all agreed readily. Two weeks before my birthday weekend, I pre-booked and paid for a hotel room for two days and nights (Friday & Saturday) at a holiday inn on the A140 near Ipswich in Suffolk, and arranged for Dave’s mum to come over early on the Saturday morning to look after our two daughters for the whole day, and everything was set and ready for the sexual encounters that I had planned. I also bought a very lacy matching set of underwear and stockings for me to wear, a black T-shirt and a very red skirt. (I put a cut in the front of the T shirts neck line and I made the red skirt into a miniskirt with a short split up the side, this may seem strange, but all will make sense later in this story.).
It was about a week before my birthday when Dave said to me that for my birthday present this year I could go out to some clubs in Norwich for an evening. I had to tell him that I had already booked and paid for my birthday presents this year, and that perhaps I could go out to the clubs at a later date. He seemed quite disappointed at this, so I said to him that the things that I had already paid for would be more than worth missing out on going to the clubs that weekend for.
I explained to him that we were going out early on Saturday Morning, and that his mum would be arriving early to look after the two girls for us. Over the next few days he started to get excited about the surprises, and he kept trying to guess what they were, but of course he wasn't even coming close to the truth. Friday night came and I went off to work as usual, I rang the hotel and told them that we had been delayed and we should be there early next morning and that we would want to book in and get some rest before we went out again, they said that it would be fine. Earlier that day I packed a medium sized case with al my sexy underwear and all my sex toys and a few other things that I thought may come in handy for our sex adventures. Dave had this downstairs ready for when I arrived home so that I could put it in the back of our Land Rover without our children seeing it, so that it would be in there for the morning when we left for the hotel.
Dave’s mum arrived and we left for the day, we got down to the hotel at about nine o'clock and booked in, I don't know who was more nervous and excited Dave or me! We got into the room and we both had quick showers (whilst Dave had his shower I rang Gary and told him what number our room was), before I got out some sexy underwear for me to wear (& nothing else!). I put on electric blue matching bra & knickers and a pair of black hold up stockings. He said that I looked really sexy (As usual when I am sexually aroused). It was about quarter to ten when I sat him down on the chair in the corner of the room and explained that I had arranged two sexual adventures for us that day one was going to happen between ten and one and the other between two and five and that both would be happening in this hotel room. He was really nervous when I said that we were waiting for a man called Gary to arrive, and that he was a bisexual. At that word I saw his face change and a look of hesitation appeared across it.
There was a quiet knock at the door that made us both jump, Dave went and opened the door. There stood a man in his late twenties, about his height and build and women would consider him attractive. After ushering him into our room, I introduced him to Dave and then I told them both that this was a sexual adventure and that I was taking the leading role, what I told them/us to do was what was going to be done, and perhaps a few other things that I hadn't thought about yet. As Gary stripped off, we both saw his cock, it looked about the same size as Dave’s (I was glad about that). I sat down in the middle of the bed, my chest already flushed bright red, and my breathing coming in short gasps. Gary then knelt on one side of me and Dave knelt on the other and firstly he took hold of my bra strap and eased it down off my shoulder, kissing his way down to the swell of my breast before easing the cup of my bra off my breast and taking my nipple into his mouth and sucked and bit it gently, as he did so I crushed his head to my breast, gasping out "Harder".
Then Dave eased the other bra strap from my shoulder and kissed downwards to the swell of my other breast and uncovered it and did the same to that breast, I crushed his head to my other breast and just gasped out loudly and arched myself up off the bed in an unexpected orgasm. Falling backwards onto the bed I pulled them downwards with me not allowing their mouths to leave my breasts, hoarsely I kept asking them to bite and suck and lick them together. (This has always been a thought that has always made me very wet between my legs, every time I think it.). Eventually Gary broke away from me and worked his way down the bed so that he could remove my very damp knickers, as he pulled them down I obligingly lifted my bum off the bed to help him. He knew that I was really turned on because as soon as he had removed my knickers, I just let my legs flop wide open so that he could see my glistening sexy bald cunt lips part on their own for him to see that my juicy wet opening was ready to be fucked. I never even thought about condoms, (Which Dave later told me he thought was surprising for me).
Gary then reached down to my cunt lips and traced their outline with two of his fingers before pushing them deeply into me, while he did that Dave continued to alternate between breasts, kissing them and licking them for all he was worth. You have to remember that I had already arranged with Gary all the things that I wanted him to do with us that morning, so I started to slowly and rhythmically move my hips backwards and forwards helping Gary to slowly work all his fingers into my slippery cunt because he was going to fist fuck me to an orgasm before he fucked me (I know how much seeing me fist fucked turns Dave on.). It wasn't long before I pushed Dave away from my breasts and I reached down to take hold of Gary’s wrist and fucked myself to a satisfying orgasm again with it. From where Dave was sitting I knew that he could see that Gary’s whole hand was inside me.
After easing his hand out of me, and giving me a few moments to calm down he knelt down between my legs. Then slowly he took hold of his throbbing hard cock and traced it up and down my slippery love juice covered lips, covering the swollen end of his cock in my cum. Then I reached down with both of my hands and pulled my cunt lips wide open and said
"Fuck me now."
Gary didn't need telling twice; with one fluid movement he thrust the entire length of his cock into my well stretched cunt. Then slowly he started to fuck me, alternating his rhythm between deep hard thrusts and short teasing thrusts. I came two or three times before he cried out
"I'm cumming."
And he rammed himself deeply into me, jerking and gasping as each splash of cum entered my cunt. We lay there with my legs locking us together for a couple of minutes until our breathing returned to normal.
Once I had unlocked my legs from around Gary's back, he eased his softening cock out of me and knelt on the bottom of the bed, his cock all covered in our mixed cum hanging there. I then turned over onto my tummy and was about to take it in my mouth when Dave croaked out,
"Stop, don't you do that, let me do it for you my darling."
From the look on my face Dave thought that I was going to cum there and then without anyone touching me. I stood up and took Gary's hand and made him lay across the bed, Dave then crawled onto the bed from his head end and gingerly took his cock in his hand and took his first taste of Gary’s cum and cunt juice mixed together. It wasn't as bad as he thought that it may be and after a few tentative licks he took his whole soft cock into his mouth and gently sucked it clean. After it was clean he licked and teased it so that I could see him doing it in front of me, After a few minutes it started to get hard again, and just for my benefit he deep throated as much of it as he could for me and then he stopped and told me to get on my knees across the bed as I was going to get fucked at both ends this time.
Eagerly I did as I was told, this time Dave fucked my very slippery cum filled cunt, feeling Gary’s and my mixed cum covering his cock as it slid deeply in and out of me until he came into me. At the same time Gary fucked my mouth but he didn't cum then. Dave told me to stay on my hands and knees for a little while longer as we still hadn't finished with each other yet. He then sat on the edge of the bed and Gary not only sucked his cock clean and back to hardness, but he sucked him off too. Just for me Gary pulled Dave’s cock out of his mouth just as he started to cum, so that I could see him cum, before he licked it all off Dave’s cock.
Then it was my turn again and this time he told me to lie close to the edge of the bed, he knelt between my legs and pushed my legs open and upwards so that he could get close to my cunt and Dave started to lick me clean. While he was doing this Gary tapped him on the shoulder and whispered something in his ear. Dave thought about it for a minute and said
“OK.”
Then Gary went to the toilet, (What Dave didn't know was that I had told Gary to ask him if he could fuck him in front of me) and was putting a condom on, I didn't see it when he came back either. I didn't even feel him rubbing a lubricant around Dave’s bum or gently ease his hard cock into his bum, it wasn't until he started to fuck Dave and I felt the thrusting motion of his mouth on my nearly clean cunt that I realised that it happening. I couldn't help myself, I pushed Dave off my cunt and sat down on the bed next to him and watched him getting fucked, I watched Dave’s cock getting harder and harder as Gary fucked him faster and faster and when he finally came, Dave’s cock pumped squirt after squirt of cum onto the floor underneath him. After a strained few minutes’ silence Gary made his excuses, got dressed and left. We both had showers again and then as it was only twelve o'clock we went across to the little chef for some lunch, afterwards back at the room, I just could not stop talking about what we had done with Gary. Dave told me that he did it for me, because it was something that you wanted to see. I told him that now we are going to do a sex fantasy for you.
I went over to the case again and this time I got out the matching black underwear, the red skirt, the black T-shirt, black stockings, my red shoes and Dave’s camera, flash and tripod. I then also just emptied all my sex toys out onto the floor. I told him that this time, the fantasy was for him, although all the partners in this game knew that it was all consensual sex this fantasy was for me to be gang raped and sexually abused, my cunt was going to be filled with cum, my face and tits were going to be covered in cum, I was going to be fucked with sex toys and through all this he was going to be taking photographs of it happening so that we can look at them again and again.
Again I made a few phone calls and let the participants know which room to come to, they had their instructions already and this is how it went: I was sitting on the bed waiting for them to arrive, my instructions were simple to start with I was going to try and fight them off, and this is what happened. As Dave opened the door to the room, the four of them pushed past him and headed straight for me. They grabbed me and pinned me down onto the bed before I could do or say anything. Once Dave had shut the door and grabbed his camera and started to take pictures they started to rape me. One of the black men held my arms down, the two white men held a leg each and the second black man then took hold of the T shirt neckline at the cut that I had made in it and ripped it open, then he grabbed the bottom edge of the mini skirt at the split and ripped that off too. Next he ripped the lacy bra off and then finally my black lacy knickers. I’m sure that Dave already knew how turned on I was getting by what was happening. The only things that I had told them was that they were all to give my cunt a really good deep fucking and fill me full of their cum and that they had also got to cover my mouth/chin and tits in cum too, after that they could do whatever they wanted that was sexual too me, no rules, except that I must not be hurt. (Apart from that nice sort of sexual pain.).
One at a time they undressed, each swapping from the holding position that they were in to do so, once they were all naked they decided between them that because the two white men didn't have particularly large cocks that they would fuck me first. The first to fuck me was about six-foot tall, slim and as I said he didn't have a very long cock, but it took him twenty minutes to fuck me, before he came into me. The second was about Dave’s height and build; he fucked me fast and furiously and pumped his cum into me in about five minutes. Whilst he was fucking me the first was kneeling over my chest forcing his cock into my mouth for sucking back to life which I was noisily doing. By this time I had already lost count of the number of times that I had climaxed but it was a lot. As the second finished pumping his seed into my belly Dave took some good shots of cum oozing out of my cunt. The first then moved over to hold down my arms and the second knelt over my chest pushing his cock into my mouth for sucking. Then I saw the two black's at the bottom of the bed, I have never seen cocks of that size on anything except donkeys. They were huge. Not only were they long but they were really thick too! The first of them positioned his cock at my slippery entrance and just started to slide it into me, as it started to stretch my cunt open I tried to lift myself off it, but the weight of the man straddling my chest was too much for me and all I succeeded in doing was making it even easier for the black man to force his cock into me. Dave watched in amazement as it slowly worked its way into me, once he was in he really started to fuck me deeply. He didn't last very long but he just seemed to keep cumming and cumming! And with each thrust of his hips and squirt of cum into my cunt, white sticky cum came out between his cock and my cunt. This time instead of getting me to suck his cock clean he just rubbed it all over my tits covering them in thick blobs of cum.
The second black man had an idea of how he wanted to fuck me and with the help of the others positioned me so that he could (He also had my hands tied behind my back so that they could hold me easier without me being able to get away). He lay down on the bed and held his cock upright ready for them to lower me down onto it. I'm not kidding when I say that his cock was over a foot long and it was thicker than Dave’s fist. As they held me over him the black man reached up to my cunt and scooped out a large amount of cum and smeared it all over his cock, then they positioned my gaping cunt on the tip of his cock, one of them had hold of my legs and kept them apart and slightly raised and the other two held under my arms. He then said
“Let her go.”
To the two holding under her arms and they did. Dave looked as if he was absolutely gob-smacked to see my cunt spreading wide open and taking that cock up me. About half of it was already buried inside me when I cried out;
"Oh fucking hell stop, stop it hurts too much!"
Nobody moved to stop it, all that happened was that the black man took hold of my legs himself and pushed them further up towards me and wider open and I just slid straight down onto the rest of his cock with a cry of surprise and pain to start with. He kept he still for a few moments, allowing my cunt to get accustomed to the size of his cock, before he placed and held my feet down onto the bed and commanded;
"Now fuck yourself on that you white whore."
I didn't move. I was still recovering from taking all of that lovely black cock deeply into my cunt. So he reached up and roughly grabbed and squeezed my tits and nipples and said;
"I said fuck yourself now bitch!"
Slowly this time I started to move myself up his massive cock, and just as slowly I lowered myself back down on it, the look on my face (According to Dave that is!) was one of really mixed emotions, to start with it looked as if I was scared and in pain but then after a few slow fucks of his cock inside me I seemed to start enjoying myself. I even started to moan quietly to myself as I moved on it. The silence was broken suddenly by;
"Faster bitch, make me cum!"
I did as I was told, and I started to bounce up and down faster, and I found that looking down at my well stretched cunt it was so erotic to see a black cock sliding in and out of it. That after about five minutes I started multiple orgasming, then there was no stopping me. All everyone could hear was the loud squelching of my cum filled cunt sliding faster and faster up and down on this massive cock and me crying out;
“Oh FUCK, Oh FUCK."
Each time I slid myself down on it.
"Stop Bitch, and get off me"
Was what we heard next. He then pushed me roughly of him and down onto the bed onto my back (Still with my arms tied behind me) he took my legs and spread them wide and thrust his cock back into my wide open fuck hole. I just lay there breathless for a few seconds. Then he placed each of my legs over his shoulders and started to fuck me properly. I started to egg him on by saying;
"When are you going to start fucking me."
And
"Fuck me harder I can't feel you."
He fucked me hard for about ten minutes and all through it I never stopped climaxing. Finally he grunted out to the others,
"Hold her legs open for me, now and keep her there."
They did and after a couple more thrusts he pulled his cock out of my cunt and holding it above my still wide open fuck hole he started to squirt jet after jet of hot thick black mans seed deeply into me. By the time he had finished cumming into me I could feel that I was full to my still open cunt lips. Then as my muscles started to contract they started to squeeze the warm thick salty cum out of me in thick slimy trails that dripped down over my tummy and bum. After watching this happen they dropped my legs onto the bed and then they all began to wank over me, covering my face and tits in cum. It was getting towards four o'clock when they all left and I spent about an hour recovering from my fucking marathon and getting presentable enough to go home.