PDA

View Full Version : Charlottes Diaries Part 5

dragonsclaw
10-13-2015, 04:29 AM
May 2001
I hope you like kinky sex because in this months adventures there is plenty of it! In these adventures there are: Bondage, vegetables, anal sex, fist fucking, anal sex, BDSM, oral sex, vaginal sex, lesbianism and gang rape!

May 2001 – Adventure 1
Dave has said to me on many different occasions that I can go out and do whatever I want to do, including fulfilling some of my sexual fantasies on my own if I want to. Dave has always encouraged me to have sex with other men. And I should say now that I was a virgin when we met, and up until recently I had only ever made love with him. Whereas he had many lovers before we met and is a very experienced lover and he feels that I should have sex with a few other men to feel what other cocks are like. I had always resisted doing this until recently because I didn't have any real urge to do so. The only thing that has changed now is that he made me very angry when he didn't let me go out on my birthday. I had made up my mind, I booked a few days (nights) off work and planned what I was going to do. My plan was to get dressed up in my sexiest under wear and top clothes and go out to a night club and pick up a different man each night and have sex with each of them. Well that WAS the plan, but what actually happened was that I fell in LUST with a really gorgeous man on the first night and had a very sexual (No love involved, just SEX) affair over the three nights. This is what happened to me when I was put through a sustained sexual assault!
It was a Thursday night; I had a bath and washed my hair. As I started to put on my sexy blue under wear Dave stopped me and gave me a present, I opened it. In a very posh looking box there was a set of very sexy, lacy, skimpy bottle green silk under wear, trimmed with black lace. There was also a pair of the sheerest lace topped green stockings that I have ever seen. I told him how lovely they were and I put them straight on. Just wearing them made me feel really horny, as I walked down the stairs I could feel the nylon lining of my sexy dress sliding in all directions over the under wear, which made me feel even sexier!
"I'll be waiting up for you, so that you can tell me all about it",
Dave said as I left for the club. I nearly chickened out as I drove there. I think that my butterflies had butterflies! To my surprise the car park was nearly full by the time that I arrived and I had to park several feet away from the entrance and I felt as if every eye was on me when I walked from the car to the club.
Once inside the club I had a vodka and fruit juice to calm my nerves (this was the only alcoholic drink that I had that night as I was driving). As I sat there at the bar with my legs crossed I saw him on the dance floor. I knew instantly that this was going to be my first new lover and when I saw him looking in my direction, I sexily lent back against the bar and uncrossed my legs giving him an unrestricted view of my new under wear. It worked because he came straight over to me and asked me if I wanted to dance. Without any hesitation I took his hand and walked back onto the dance floor with him. We danced suggestively all night, many times we kissed passionately and it made my legs go weak!
It was near closing time when they started to play the slow dances and that was when we really got to grips with each other. He squeezed and stroked my breasts through my dress and made my nipples ache to be sucked, he also pressed his crotch against me and I could feel his rock hard cock press against my tingling cunt through our clothes. My knickers were so wet with my cum that I could feel it starting to trickle down the inside of my thighs. I knew that I couldn't wait any longer, so I whispered in his ear that I wanted him to fuck me and could we go back to his place?
We left the club arm in arm and got into my car, I was trembling so much with sexual excitement that I could hardly drive. We got as far as Belvedere road in Ipswich when he said;
"Stop here, let’s do it in the Cemetery".
I parked and we practically ran into the cemetery and found a dark place among the tombstones. What happened next took me by surprise; Paul grabbed me around my waist and half threw and half dropped me to the ground. In the moonlight he seemed different, and I was about to find out just how different he was. He pulled off his tie and tied my hands tightly together above my head and then onto a carved pillar on a tomb stone, then he grabbed the edges of the split in the front of my dress and roughly ripped it completely open. There I was lying in my under wear in the moon light, and I came! I was feeling really horny and wanted him deep inside me, I wanted to feel his cum pumping into my hot horny welcoming cunt and I told him so, I even begged him to fuck me deeply with his hard cock, but he didn't. Paul then grabbed hold of my left leg and pulled it towards him, and then he ripped each suspender strap from the stocking top allowing it to spring back and sting me on my thighs and cunt. It hurt but it made me more turned on! He pulled the stocking off and repeated it on the other leg. Paul then physically lifted me onto the top of the tomb that he had tied my hands to (it was one of those raised ones). By now I was so turned on that I would have fucked anyone or anything to satisfy the craving between my legs. Paul then tied each of my legs to the sides of the tomb so that my legs were spread apart and he took off his belt. Paul then whipped me (just once) across my bra-covered breasts, I cried out in pain and surprise! It had hurt but I didn't let him know that, Paul then grabbed my bra and tore it apart, my nipples were standing up hard and horny I couldn't help myself when he leant over and sucked each one hard and nibbled them, I was in heaven. Paul then ripped my knickers off me and it made me cum again, I had had two climaxes and we hadn't even fucked yet! Paul took his trousers and under wear off and I saw his cock, it wasn't huge but it was all I wanted,
"Paul, Paul."
I begged.
"Please fuck me now, I want you deep inside me, I want to feel you’re cum mixing with mine in my cunt, FUCK ME NOW!"
Paul climbed onto the tomb between my legs and started to wank himself off! I couldn't believe what I was seeing, I begged him again and he said;
"Don't worry Charly, you’ll have my cum inside your cunt tonight".
With that he carried on wanking off his stiff cock. Then I saw his hips start to jerk and he gasped out and cupped his (small for a man) hand over his cock and caught his cum in his hand, using his cock to rub it all over his hand. Paul then knelt forwards and I thought that he was finally going to fuck me. He did and he didn't, the hand that he had covered in his cum he made into a fist and he fisted me with it. It hurt me as he forced it inside my cunt, but once it was past my bald cunt lips and moving inside me it was fucking wonderful and I felt myself thrusting my hips against his thrusts. He started to tease me with it, he worked me up close to a climax then he would stop and he continued to do this for about half an hour until he said;
"Now enjoy this."
He then gently opened his hand inside me and with his fingers he rubbed what I can only think was my 'G' spot and I climaxed explosively and covered his wrist with my sticky cum. I lay there trembling with released sexual energy and as I recovered, he slid his hand out of me and made me lick it clean (He thought he was forcing me to lick it clean only I would have done so willingly), before he released my legs and arms. I was still too weak to stop him doing whatever he wanted and I didn't struggle when he rolled me over onto my tummy and tied my hands behind my back and my ankles to my wrists. I had just started to wonder what he had in mind next, when he slipped his hands under my arms and dragged me across the top of the tomb so that my head hung over the end. And I cried out in pain as my nipples were dragged across the rough surface. I then saw that he was hard again, as I said before he wasn't that well endowed but who cares as long as it's used properly!
He then grabbed hold of the hair on the back of my head and pulled my head backwards so that it stretched my neck and forced me to cry out in pain again. Without apologising he roughly thrust his pre-cum-covered cock into my mouth. I couldn't do anything and he just seemed to lose all control as he fucked my mouth and throat the way that I had begged him to fuck my tender feeling cunt. I came before he did! I don't know why I did, I just did. And when I finally felt him squirting his cum into the back of my throat I came again. All the time he had been hand fucking me and fucking my mouth he had kept saying what a cock happy slut I was, and various other descriptions of me and it seemed to turn him on (and me!).
Once he was dressed he released me and commanded me to take him home. Normally I would have said no but after what he had done to my fanny with his fist and fingers I would have done anything for him. Slowly (and painfully) I walked back to my car and drove him home. As I dropped him off he told me to return the next evening, I promised that I would and then started on the drive home. About half way home I started to tremble and I had to pull into a lay-by, once I turned the engine off I started to cry. My best and sexiest dress and new underwear hung in tatters on my body, I had been subjected to an uncontrolled sexual assault, my nipples felt as if they were on fire, I felt bruised inside my fanny, mouth and throat. I looked a mess! Through the tears I realised that I had just cheated on my husband (again) and enjoyed it. Maybe I was a slut, and a cock happy whore. After all, and in fact I WAS going to go back tomorrow. I wanted more, I liked the way he had abused me......... I pulled myself together and returned home to Dave.
"My God, what happened to you, are you alright?"
Dave exclaimed when he saw the state that I was in. At that moment I cracked and started to cry, he took me in his arms and carried me upstairs to the bathroom. He lovingly cleaned the grazes on my tummy and breasts, he ran a warm bath for me and bathed me and then took me to bed. As we lay there in bed I told him all that had happened to me that night, I knew from his silence that he was quite angry about what my lover had done to me that night. Re-telling the events had made me really horny again and even though I still felt tender inside I wanted and needed him to make love to me, I reached over to him and kissed him. At the same time I slid my hand down over his stomach and grasped his rock hard nine inches of cock, I whispered that I wanted him to fuck me hard and mix his seed with my lovers and he did. After we had finished making love that night I told him that I was going back to my lover twice more and then that would be the end of it. He asked me if I thought that it was safe after what had happened, I told him that it would be OK and that now that I had started I needed to finish it in my own way.
The next evening I did return to Paul's house and our lovemaking was totally different, it was long and gentle. We had oral sex; we made love in at least five different positions. Every time that he came inside me the first jet of his hot semen always seemed to hit my now very sensitive 'G' spot making me climax so forcefully that I passed out each time for a few brief seconds! It was a wonderful night’s sex, so different to the previous night’s assault. My belly felt full of his cum and his cum was all over my bald cunt and thighs by the time I got dressed, as I left he asked me if I would return the next night. I told him that I would and that I was looking forward to it.
This time I hurried home to Dave, I had a particular treat that I wanted to give him (something that I knew would give him a big thrill!) As soon as I walked through the door he wanted to know if I was all right. All I did was to take hold of his arm, drag him into our living room, sit him down and said;
"Just watch",
I turned my back to him; I unzipped my dress and let it drop to the floor. I then pushed my cum covered black knickers half way down my thighs revealing thick splashes of my lovers white sticky cum covering the gusset. I then bent over and coughed. It did the trick, as thick trickles of our mixed cum oozed out of me and ran down the inside of my thighs. I then reached down between my legs with my fingers and scooped some of it onto them; turning to him I sexily licked it all off them and purred;
"Now am I enough of a whore for you and your imagination?”
He didn't need to answer the look on his face was answer enough. I gave him a blow job before I told him how much of a wonderful time that I had had.
I returned the next evening for the final time, for my final fix as it were. It was horrible, gone was the gentleness of yesterday. As soon as I entered he grabbed me by my wrists and dragged me into his kitchen, he pushed me face down on his table, he stretched my arms across his table and tied my wrists to the far table legs and my ankles to the near side table legs. I lay there helpless and started to cry, I begged him not to hurt me again (but I was already getting wet between my legs). All Paul did was to gag me, and then he opened his fridge and brought out a large cucumber! He then went behind me and pushed my dress up around my waist and ripped my knickers of me, I arched my back in pleasure and pain as the material dragged over my swollen horny clit. Then I felt it, the coldness of the cucumber being pressed against my by now sopping cunt. Paul rubbed the tip up and down against my sensitive pussy lips before he started to slide it into me. Even though I was gagged I still let out a muffled moan of pleasure. He fucked me with it for several wonderful minutes working me up close to my first climax and stopping. I then heard him undressing behind me, I assumed that he was going to either replace the cucumber with his cock or force me to give him a blowjob. He did neither, instead he forced his cock deeply into my bum, oh God how that first deep penetration had hurt me and I know that I cried out loudly through the gag. He didn't stop though; he just kept fucking my arse (I was now glad that he didn't have a very large cock).
Paul then stopped fucking my bum for a few seconds and fiddled with the cucumber, he then pulled his cock out of my bum and disappeared to another room. He returned a few seconds later with what I guessed must have been a roll of sellotape; he pushed his cock back into my bum and worked it in and out a few times to get it comfortable for himself. He then pushed the cucumber into my vagina so that he could sellotape it to his thighs. Paul then started to fuck me in both holes at once, with every thrust that he made with his hips his cock fucked my bum and the cucumber fucked my cunt, deeper & deeper! OH BLISS!
It felt wonderful at first and I came so many times that I lost count, then as he built up speed his thrusts became harder and the cucumber started to be thrust too deeply and it hurt me and I passed out. When I came round I was laying on his hall floor naked. Paul said;
"Oh you're awake now then."
He then grabbed me by my wrist and pulled me to my feet, and he pushed my car keys into my hand and said;
"You can fuck off now. I don't need you any more I've finished with you, and don't ever come back here ".
He opened his door and pushed me out into the night, naked. I was so angry that I banged on his door and demanded my clothes back, he just told me to fuck off again. I ran to my car, put on my husband’s coat that he always keeps in the boot and drove home. I was furious that my last night had ended this way. After explaining all that had happened that night to Dave, it made us both very horny and we made gentle tender love together and I fell asleep in his arms. I have vowed (partly because I liked it so much and partly for my own protection!) that if I ever make love with anyone else (male or female) that Dave will be with me either watching or joining in.........But then again there's this woman at work.

May 2001 - Adventure 2
It was only my second visit to this gay club in Norwich; my first had not been a very successful visit, as I had not got off with anyone that evening. This time I was determined to pull another woman to make love with that evening. As I bought my first drink of the evening I started to look around to see who looked as if they were on their own that evening, I didn't want to come between a couple, I was just here to try sex with another woman again, a one night stand if you like to call it that.
After about an hour of looking around and having a couple of dances on my own, I spotted a young woman sitting on her own beside the dance floor, looking very nervous and shy. She was about the same height as me, and about the same size all over as me, she had dark brown or nearly black hair and looked very pretty in a plain sort of way. By then I knew that this was the woman that I wanted to try sex with that evening. As the next dance started I walked over to her and introduced myself.
"Hi my name is Charly, what's yours?"
The young woman stammered;
"It’s Julie."
I continued on and asked her if she would like to dance, Julie jumped at the chance and we danced several dances together and we also got into quiet an in-depth conversation about why we were both there and how old we were etc. I found out that the reason that Julie was there was that she had never fancied boys or in fact had never had a boyfriend as she just wasn't attracted to them at all. She had never had a girl friend either and was a complete virgin at nineteen years old! I told her that the reason that I was there was that my husband had said that I could try making love with another woman as an Anniversary present of sorts, and to tell the truth, although I love my husband and the fantastic sex that they had together I had always wondered what it would be like to make love with another woman again.
It was about ten thirty when they started to play the slow dances, it was at this time that Julie and I were able to cuddle up to each other, grope kiss and hold each other close. I thought to myself as we tentatively started to kiss, mmm this feels so nice. As our kiss became more passionate I could feel myself start to get very wet between my legs, making the material of my knickers very damp with my cum. As we finished our second slow dance, Julie whispered in my ear;
"I want to try it with you."
And she led me off the dance floor to the ladies toilet. While we waited for a free cubicle we continued to kiss passionately, building our combined passion up until we could hardly wait to make love together. As soon as a free cubicle was available we pushed our way into it and locked the door.
I was the first to make a move, I pushed Julie against the wall and opened her blouse, easing her bra up over her small breasts and gently at first gave them a kiss and a suck, as I was sucking one I was tweaking the other making Julie moan out in pleasure, "Oh Charly please touch me down there."
I didn't need asking twice, as I reluctantly released Julie's nipples from my mouth and fingers and knelt down in front of her. I then pushed Julie's skirt up to her waist and kissed her through the flimsy material of her knickers. Julie was so aroused by this time that at the first touch of my lips through her knickers onto the sensitive lips of her cunt made her knees buckle as she came loudly. I caught her as she slid down the wall and held her close to me while the strong feelings of sexual release worked their way through Julie's body. After a few minutes Julie started to caress my nipples through my blouse that was as much as I required to make me climax. For the next five or ten minutes I sat on the toilet with Julie straddling my lap and we passionately kissed together.
When we returned to the dance floor we both wanted to try more things together but there was not enough room in the toilet cubicle for us to try them. Knowing what Dave had prepared in the back of our CSW Landrover for me, I suggested that we left the club and went to the Landrover to continue where we had left off. Julie could hardly wait and led me out of the club to a Taxi rank where we got a Taxi over to the car park. I had thought ahead when I had parked and had reversed into the darkest part of the car park making sure that the back door and the passenger side were both parked as tightly into the corner as possible so as to offer as much cover as possible to me and who ever my sex partner was for that evening.
I unlocked the driver’s door and reached behind the seat to unlock the rear passenger door on that side, I then locked the driver’s door again and we climbed into the Landrover and shut the door behind ourselves. Julie gasped out in delight when she saw that all the seats had been folded down in the back and two large velvet covered mattresses had been laid across them all to make almost a double bed. We put our hand bags and coats in the front passenger side foot well and lay down on the mattresses together. Slowly we started to kiss and caress each other through our clothing, after a careful look out across the car-park from our darkened spot we slipped each other's clothes off and started to explore each other's bodies properly. I took the lead to start with and I licked, caressed, sucked and nibbled Julie’s nipples until they were both standing up hard and sensitive in the cool night air, then slowly I traced a line down over Julie's stomach to the very neatly shaved triangle of black hair between her legs. I then traced lines down the outside and up the inside of each leg, before I finally started to ease my tongue between the musky smelling lips of Julie’s cunt. Slowly I worked my long tongue In between those soft tender lips and gently sucked each one into my warm mouth and licked and nibbled them. Then I worked my way over Julie’s clit and made her moan out loudly in passion;
"Lick me, lick me faster, oh please faster."
Then without warning I slid my long tongue into Julie’s Cunt and covered it in her cum before sucking it into my mouth to have the first taste of a virgin’s cum. Although Julie was a virgin, she regularly masturbated herself with a jelly dildo and I was delighted when Julie asked me to finger fuck her whilst I licked her to a climax. So while Julie played with her own breasts and nipples, I finger fucked and licked her to a body-shaking climax.
After taking a few moments to recover from her climax Julie rolled me over onto my back and started to kiss and lick all over my breasts paying particular attention to my nipples, I could hardly control the feelings that were racing through my body and gasped out for Julie to squeeze both of my breasts together and to suck both nipples hard at the same time. Julie did as she was asked and I climaxed the first of the two climaxes that Julie was going to make me have in the next few minutes. Without giving me any time to recover from my climax, Julie moved straight down to my cunt and pulled my lips apart and started to lick on my clit. I gasped at the first light touch of Julie’s lips upon my clit and couldn't help but grind my hips upwards pushing myself further into Julie’s mouth. As Julie continued to lick my very sensitive clit she started to finger fuck me with one of her slim fingers. I liked it but gasped out;
"Use two fingers"
Julie did this for a few more minutes and I whispered to her again;
"Use them all".
Julie stopped licking me and asked me if she meant all of her fingers. I said;
"Oh yes please I want you to hand fuck me with your beautiful small hand and make me cum."
Slowly Julie worked each finger into my cunt, then she worked her thumb into me too, then as my cunt lips stretched open to take it all her hand slipped into me. Julie not only began to hand fuck me to a climax but she also began rubbing herself and it was feeling my cunt squeezing her hand tightly as I climaxed that made her climax too. Julie eased her hand out of my cunt and sexily licked it clean of all of my slippery cum, before she lay down next to me and we kissed each other again.
It was just as we were about to get dressed that we suddenly realised that we were being watched, through the side windows of the Landrover we could see four faces. We both screamed out in shock as both of the doors were tried, unfortunately although I had carefully locked the driver’s door I had forgotten to lock the passenger door and I remembered that just as the door was snatched open and all four of the men pushed their way into the Landrover. It was too late we both knew what was going to happen and there was nothing that we could do to stop it. I tried to save Julie from being raped too by begging them to fuck me and to leave my friend alone, but it was no good. Two of them climbed over to the back of the Landrover and grabbed both of our arms and pinned us down onto the mattresses whilst the other two fucked us. Tears weld up in Julie’s eyes as she looked across at me, looking for some type of hope. But all she saw was me looking back with tears in my eyes too. When the men changed places I was able to lock my fingers into Julie’s and together we helped each other through our ordeal. Normally I would have been climaxing as if it were going out of fashion whilst I was being fucked, but because of my feelings of concern for Julie I did not enjoy it at all and to get myself through it I remembered the wonderful love making that I had done with Julie. Over the next hour and a half we were both raped four times, once by each of them. Then it was all over; the men had run off leaving us there in the darkness to cling to each other for support.
Surprisingly it was Julie that spoke first; she reached down to my sore cunt, cupped it in her hand and whispered;
"I'm sorry for this; I wanted so much to make love with you tonight I didn't think anything could go so wrong. I don't know what to do to make it up to you."
I was dumb struck for a few moments before I answered;
"You didn't do anything wrong, I wanted you as much as you wanted me. It's me that should be asking you what I can do to make this up to you?"
"Are you alright?"
"Yes I think so! It wasn't as bad as I thought that it was going to be, but I do know now that I really prefer women, but if I'm desperate then a man will do, but on my terms."
We got dressed and I drove Julie home. Before she got out of the Landrover we swapped addresses and telephone numbers. I said to Julie as we parted that I would arrange a night of safe sexual passion that would show her just how good both sexes could be if she was up for it? Julie hesitantly replied yes if she didn't mind picking her up and dropping her off.
"That's no problem at all, I'll ring you. Bye!"
I then drove home as quickly as I could, I just wanted a shower and wash myself clean of the smell of the four of them, as I drove along I could feel they're disgusting sticky cum working its way out of me soaking my knickers in the sticky fluid. Once I arrived home I never woke my husband to tell him what had happened, I just had my shower, put all my clothes in the washing machine and went to bed. The next day once our two daughters were at school, I sat down with him and told him about the whole evening, right down to how I hadn't enjoyed the sex with the four men at all because I had been so concerned about Julie my lover. I also said that I had promised to make it up to Julie with a night of safe BI-sexual passion together, and that he was to take part in it and do some horny making things with both of them in the safety and comfort of our own home. The two girls would have to go and stay at they're Nanna's for a Saturday night one weekend so that we could all be alone in the house without the worry of children walking in on something that they shouldn't. I also said;
"I like her a lot; I would like to get to know her better. Help me do it. I want us all to be really turned on by our night of passion so that we will want to do it again and again!"
"I want you to lead us both in our love making and our sexual foreplay, in only the way that you can, please do it for me?"
Dave thought about it for a minute or two and then said;
"You must make it clear to Julie before we start that although you are both going to be making love together however you both want, we are all also going to be making love together and doing lots of very sexual things together that she probably won't have ever done before and that she should just enjoy them for what they are....Just sex!"
"If she's not happy with that then we won't do any of it, OK?"
"OK"
I replied.