PDA

View Full Version : Charlottes Diaries Part 4

dragonsclaw
10-13-2015, 04:35 AM
April 2001
Well I hope my adventures are both giving you ideas and getting you really horny too! In this month’s adventures you will find: swinging, toys, water sports, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, lesbianism, prostitution, and interracial sex, I hope you like them.

April 2001 – Adventure 1
A few weeks ago we had a collection at work for one of the lads that was leaving and it was decided that we would give him a blow up sheep as a leaving present. I was nominated to go to the sex shop in town to purchase it, it was whilst I was browsing that I saw a small notice pinned to the wall that read something like: Are you married and looking for a new sexual adventure? If the answer is yes then why not join us at our swinging sex club, ask for details at the counter. While I paid for the blow up sheep I asked the woman behind the counter about the notice on the wall, she said that it was a unique club where membership was limited to married couples who were clean, liberated and disease free. The membership fee per year was fifty pounds; anything goes in the main club area providing both parties agree. The entrance/ joining tests are filled out and completed on the first night and this was the only night that the wife has to perform how she is told to so that other members can assess her abilities and ultimately allow the couple to join or not. She would not tell me anything else apart from the only time that condoms were used was if anal sex was performed and only then if the woman wanted the partner to use one (the use of condoms we were later to find out was the only rule after the joining tests).
I must say that I was intrigued, and couldn't wait to tell Dave that night when I got home, he was as eager as I was to try it. That night we rang the sex shop to find out when the next meeting was. We were informed that we had just missed this month’s meeting and we would have to wait until the middle of the next month before there was another one, we were a bit disappointed about how long we were going to have to wait but that couldn't be helped. Four weeks soon passed and suddenly it was THE NIGHT that we had both been wondering about. We dropped our daughters off at their Nanna's to stay the night, which left us free for the whole evening! We drove into the town centre and parked where we had been instructed to park. We were greeted at the door by the woman that I had met in the sex shop. The club was run by her and her husband for couples only.
She politely asked us if it was our first time at the club, to which we both answered yes. She then led us to a room and asked us to fill in the joining / membership forms, once she had checked through the forms and checked that our signatures were on the release forms she then asked us (mostly me) if I was prepared to undergo the joining ceremony. I asked what the ceremony was and I was given this brief description:
"Well firstly you have to go into what we call 'THE BOX',"
(At the mention of that word I melted into a puddle of sexual delight and I knew that I was going to do it.) Lucy went on to say;
"It is a box with several different sized holes in it, which have a loose rubber shield over so you cannot see who's doing what to you and visa-versa. Whilst you’re in the box any of our members, male or female may have any type of sex with you, you don't have any choice if you enter the box then you are not released until they are finished with you."
I asked what sort of things may happen to me in the box, Lucy said it can range from sucking cock to anal sex, from wanking cocks to double entry, from golden showers to being forced to have a cock piss in your cunt and from sucking on tits to fucking yourself with dildo's. It depends on how 'good or bad you are'. Do you still want to try the box; you can both leave now if you want?
I looked at Dave, but I knew that my mind was already made up, I handed the joining fee over and we went in. I will now describe for you what we saw. In front of us was a wooden box, it stood about five feet tall, three feet wide and about four feet long. There were loads of different sized holes on all the sides, which as promised had flaps of black rubber across the holes with splits down the middle to allow things to be pushed through them, the top appeared to be a two way mirror as the inside of the box was clearly visible through it (Later I was to tell Dave that I couldn't see out through it). On the door there was a pad lock and about two feet behind it there was a curtain separating the box from the rest of the room, We could hear voices on the other side of the curtain and new this to be part of the anonymity of the joining test. I stripped off my clothes so that I was just wearing my red high heeled shoes, stockings and suspender belt; I then turned to Dave, gave him a kiss and said a very sexy thank you to him. Lucy then opened the box and said to me;
"Welcome to the box"
And once I was inside she locked me in and passed Dave the key for safe keeping, she then opened the curtain and several naked couples converged upon the box, Lucy and Dave stripped their clothes off and joined them and Dave watched with fascination whilst all sorts of sexual acts were performed upon me. From this point on I will describe to you all the sexy things that I was made to do!
As you can imagine apart from being extremely turned on by my fantasy of being in the sex box coming true, I was a little nervous at what may happen as a few of the things that Lucy had described to me I had never done before, but was soon to try for the first time! From inside the box I could hear many different voices saying so many different crude things about me that I guessed that the top of the box was a mirror and that, they could see me but I couldn't see them. The first thing that happened was that a big dildo was pushed into the box and I was commanded to fuck myself to an orgasm, I was so nervous to start with that as I took hold of the dildo I dropped it and had to fumble for it and then had to arrange myself so that I could use it on my soaking wet cunt. It only took a few minutes before I climaxed, I felt excited and dirty at the same time, WOW what a feeling it gave me. The next thing that happened was that a very large cock was thrust through a hole near my mouth and I was ordered to suck it and make it cum in my mouth and swallow every drop or else! Being helpless inside the box and being ordered to do things was just too much for me and I climaxed without actually doing anything to myself, what I didn't know about the cock that I was sucking off was that its owner was well known for cumming huge amounts at a time. Sure enough he did, he pumped so much cum into my mouth that I choked on it as I tried to swallow it all and his cock slipped out of my mouth and pumped cum out over my face, hair and tits.
Before I knew what was happening two arms pushed into the box and grabbed my hands and pulled them out through the holes, I was stuck bent over with my bum pressed against the back of the box. Another two hands pushed into the box near my ankles and pulled them tightly against the sides of the box and a female voice said 'angrily';
“You were warned that you had to swallow it all or be punished, so now you're going to be punished!”
The next thing that I felt was a small feminine hand covered in something cold and slippery rubbing around my bum hole. Then she slid two fingers into my bum and started to finger fuck me there, it felt wonderful. I then felt something else brush against my bum cheek and the fingers slid out and guided the swollen end of a cock against my bum hole, I tried to pull away from it but two strong hands grabbed my hips and pulled me backwards onto it. The combination of all that was happening soon had me climaxing, and when I felt him spray his sperm into my bum all I could do was to cry out in extreme pleasure.
After that my arms, legs and waist were released and a large breast was forced through one of the holes and I sucked and licked it for all I was worth. After I had sucked on the tit for a few minutes, three cocks were thrust into the box, I was ordered to fuck one with my cunt while I wanked the other two off and rubbed their cum into my breasts. I was in heaven and I had totally forgotten about Dave (my husband) and was just enjoying myself. After I had finished with those three cocks, I had cum all over me, in my bum, in my mouth and in my cunt. Then another two cocks appeared one in front of me for sucking and one behind me for fucking, which I did hungrily. It was while I was servicing these two cocks that another woman’s voice whispered to me through one of the holes that she hoped that I was enjoying myself as much as the other women out there were enjoying fucking with my husband’s nine inch cock, Strangely even though I was being fucked senseless by several cocks I still felt jealous of those other women!
After these last two cocks had finished with me, everything went quiet for a few minutes. I then heard several voices whispering to each other, after a few more minutes the cock that I had first sucked thrust into the box near my sticky wet cunt and I was ordered to fuck myself on it, I did as I was told and was nearing my climax when I felt it start jerking inside me and I could feel the huge amount of cum that it filled me with. I then started to thrust harder against it trying to finish myself off, but his hands grabbed my hips and held me still. I could hear Lucy's voice addressing me, she said;
"Charly the other club members have voted upon your performance in the box tonight and have found you lacking in certain areas, therefore it has been decided to tease you until you are as close to orgasm as you are and then perform a perverse sexual act upon you. The way that you react to this act will determine whether you're both allowed to join the membership of this club."
We never joined...... What was the perverse sexual act that they performed on me? Well if you remember I was being held on that big cock that had just cum inside my cunt, well he started to thrust against me again until I was really worked up and ready to climax and he thrust his cock deeply into me and filled me full of his wee, it was such a surprise to feel that hot liquid squirting into me that I shuddered to a disgusted orgasm, I just couldn't help myself! Then as it flooded down my legs he released me and I sank down onto my knees, then all of a sudden six different cocks were thrust into the box and they all started to wee over me, I was so far gone that I just knelt there and let them and I rubbed it into my tits and cunt, at one point I even opened my mouth and let one fill my mouth, I was past caring.
Even though we were accepted and asked to become full members we both said at the same time;
"No Thank You".
Lucy then led me away to a shower and helped me to clean myself up and then Dave and I left.

April 2001 – Adventure 2
As we rush towards the new millennium it is a fact that couples in this country are using sexual fantasies and roll playing games more often to spice up their sex lives. Both of these sexual pass times require some imagination from both participants and can be as challenging to perform as taking the hardest exam. This is how I dreamt up a roll playing game that just happened to be one of my sexual fantasies and how it went wrong but turned out better than my plan.
It was about nine o'clock in the evening when Dave dropped me near the red light district of our nearest big town. I looked and felt really tarty, dressed in my short leather jacket, red bra, knickers and suspender belt, black stockings, red stiletto heeled shoes and black micro mini skirt (I usually only wears this during sex as it clearly shows off the crotch of my knickers). In my pocket I had a handful of condoms ready to use with my clients. I had a fantasy of being a prostitute for an evening and being paid for my sexual services and I was going to try and act it out! The plan was a simple one, Dave would drop me near the red light district, I would sexily walk into the area whilst he drove around the block and picked me up as a client. Everything went perfectly until Dave drove around the block, in the time that it took him to drive around the block (4 sets of traffic lights all at red would you believe) I had been picked up by another man in a car. When he couldn't see me at our agreed meeting point he guessed at what had happened and parked across the road from there and waited, it was the longest hour and three quarters that he has ever spent. During the time that he was waiting he had to turn away the advances of three different prostitutes that were looking for business.
Finally at about ten forty-five another E reg blue Sierra identical to ours pulled up across the road from where Dave was parked (It was driven by a coloured man in a smart looking business suit) and I got out. As he sped away from me, I sidled across the road and tapped on Dave’s window, he lowered it and I said;
"Are you looking for some company?"
He replied;
"I may be, how much?"
"£20.00 for straight sex, other things are extra!"
I purred;
"OK, jump in".
As he drove to a dark secluded cemetery car park that he knew of he spoke to the Prostitute (me) and asked;
"If I want to do other things how much will it cost me extra?"
"It depends upon what you want to do"
"I think that I may want you to suck me off first then I would like to suck and lick your tits and finger-fuck you before I fuck you properly."
He said. The Prostitute replied;
"If that's all you want to do then it will cost you an extra £10.00".
"OK"
He said as he parked the car in the darkest part of the cemetery car park, and we reclined the seats. The Prostitute told him that her name was Charly and she asked for the money up front which he willingly paid to me. I then removed my jacket, bra and knickers before I unzipped his trousers and pulled his throbbing hard on out into the open for sucking. I gave him the best blowjob that he had ever had. It didn't take me very long to make him fill my mouth full of his warm salty cum, which I swallowed greedily. Then I then lay back in my seat and asked him if it had been OK to which he replied;
"Oh yes it was wonderful thank you."
I then told him that he could suck my tits and finger me for twenty minutes maximum, he could hardly wait to suck my nipples into his mouth and he soon had me moaning with pleasure (Who knows whether this was just an act or real, after all I am a prostitute!). After he had been teasing and sucking my nipples for a few minutes I lifted my legs up, put my feet on the dash board and opened my legs wide. he knew that I would be slippery and was expecting him to ease his finger into my cunt, make it slippery and then rub my clit before sliding a couple more his of fingers into me and finger fucking me to a climax. I don’t think that he was prepared for what his fingers felt as they slid past my clit, he could feel loads of cum all over my bald cunt lips, thighs, cunt and bum. Instinctively he knew that when I had had sex with my previous trick I had not made him use a condom! Whether it had been accidentally or on purpose he didn't know, and to tell you the truth I don’t think he cared.
At that moment he decided that he wasn't going to rub my clit at all but he was going to give me a good fucking with his fingers. I moaned loudly when he eased two fingers deeply into my cunt and I pushed myself against them to get them deeper. As he continued to suck on my tits I moaned;
“More give me more, fill me up and make me cum”.
He then knew what he was going to do with me and briefly he stopped sucking on my tits and slipped his fingers out of me. He then rubbed his entire hand around between my legs covering it in the slippery mixed cum that had oozed from my cunt, and then he closed his fingers together and folded his thumb into his palm. He then pressed just the tips of his fingers against my wet welcoming cunt and resumed sucking my tits, as he sucked the closest nipple into his mouth and he bit it firmly and sucked hard at the same time. My reaction to this was to cry out in surprised pain, at that moment when my attention was away from my horny cunt he pushed the whole of his hand into my relaxed slippery cunt. This time I gasped out in pleasure and grabbed his arm. Then slowly at first I started to thrust myself against his arm, using it like a large dildo. Soon I was uncontrollably thrusting it into myself, using very descriptive sexual words about what I was doing and what I had just done with my other trick. With each thrust in and out my well used cunt squelched, the sound only seemed to inspire me to greater speeds. After about three or four minutes of this I climaxed, jerking so hard that I actually sprained his wrist!
By this time there was so much cum all over me that just the sight of it made his cock strain at the leash again, it was as he was about to lay on top of me and give me a good fucking that he saw that my cunt was still gaping wide open and cum was running out of it downwards between my bum cheeks making a sticky puddle on the seat that he decided to fuck my arse instead. He didn't tell me what he was going to do, he just climbed over me opened the door and pulled me out of our car and pushed my face down on the bonnet. He then rubbed his rock hard cock around between my legs and covered it in the mixed cum that was running out of my cunt, he then quickly and before I had time to gasp out;
"Please don't"
Forced it into my bum and fucked me until he came, because I was still on a high from the hand fucking that he had given me, I just kept on orgasming, whilst he fucked me. As he laid there on top of me recovering, he said;
"END GAME"
These are the words that always end our games and they can be used at any point. Afterwards we sat in the car and talked about what had happened that evening. I will now tell the rest of my sexual adventure.
I was standing there in the cold with my knickers on show waiting for Dave to come and pick me up as a client would, the only problem being that he was taking such a long time to go just around the block and when I saw a blue E reg. Sierra turn into the road where I was standing I naturally thought that it was Dave at last. When the car pulled in, in front of me I just grabbed the handle and jumped in and as I reached for the seat belt the car pulled away from the kerb, it was as I started to click the seat belt into the receptacle that I realised that it wasn't Dave. I had actually jumped into a stranger’s car who, was looking for a good time with a prostitute. The adrenaline started to pump, my heart was racing and I was about to say that he should let me out as there had been a mistake when he said to me in a posh sounding coloured persons voice;
"How much do you charge love?"
It was as my mind tried to take in what was happening and trying to remember the charges that I noticed how smartly dressed he was and relaxed a little. I said in a matter of fact voice;
"£20.00 for full sex, £5.00 for oral or a wank, or £60.00 an hour or thirty for half an hour and I don't do anal".
As he parked in an area behind a playing field he said;
"I'd like to make a deal with you for your services, I would like to use you for an hour and a half but I only want to pay you £80.00, what do you say?"
"OK, that sounds fair"
I said.
We both reclined our seats and he asked me to remove all my clothes except for my stockings, shoes and suspender belt which I did and laid back whilst he struggled out of his jacket, trousers and underwear. I knew that coloured men are well endowed but he was huge, I guess it must have been about eleven inches long but not very thick, but it was so impressive that I felt a rush of warm cum ooze out of my cunt just at the thought of what I was going to do with him. He then told me to get out of the car whilst he moved over to the passenger seat, I stood for a few moments nearly naked outside his car while he manoeuvred himself across to lie on the passenger seat, he then told me to straddle him and impale myself on his cock. I could hardly wait until I had him deep inside me and within seconds he made me climax adding yet more of my cum to my already sopping cunt I rode him for about twenty minutes before he came powerfully inside me (it was at that moment that I remembered the condoms, but it was too late by then!), Jet after jet hit the inside of my cunt and each time I felt it I had mini climaxes. He then commanded me to lick his cock clean before he fucked me again as his cock never goes soft when he's having sex no matter how many times he cums. I couldn't believe my luck when after I had licked him clean he pushed me face down on the seat and penetrated me deeply from behind, I had always thought that Dave's nine inch cock went in deepest from that angle but it was nothing in comparison to the huge length of cock that was inside me now. I lost count of how many times I orgasmed before he came again but it was a lot. He didn't get me to lick his cock clean this time, but he told me to get onto all fours, as he wanted to fuck me doggy fashion again. I was having such fucking good sex that I did as he said. I was not prepared for what happened next, with one hand he both took hold of my hair and pinned my neck and face against the seats and with the other he quickly forced his long black cock deeply into my bum. I think I screamed, but I'm not sure, I knew that it was too late to protest, and I just let him fuck me until he came again, I just kept climaxing repeatedly. Once he had pumped his cum into my arse, he pulled his cock out of my well fucked bum and still with a handful of my hair held tightly in his hand he forced me to lick his cum covered cock clean, but by this time I was past caring what I was doing sexually. After licking him clean again he asked me if I would lean against the bonnet of his car while he fucked me doggy style, I was so sexed up that I said yes so we got out of the car and had sex in front of his car under a street light in plain view of anyone that passed by. By the time he finished fucking me for the third time I had had so many orgasms that my legs would hardly hold me up. I licked his huge cock clean for the last time and we both dressed and he returned me to where he had picked me up. I then picked up my next trick (Dave) and you know what we did already, all I can say is that I have never had so much cum inside my cunt and all over my thighs and bum before and it made me feel wonderfully, sexily dirty inside, in a way that I had never felt before Mmmmmmm.