PDA

View Full Version : LIngerie

dragonsclaw
10-14-2015, 04:09 AM
I really love my women to wear nice lingerie for normal day to day wear and nice sexy lingerie for sex. by that I mean I like my wife to wear matching bra, knickers, suspender-belts and stockings for normal underwear as she seldom wears trousers. And I like her wearing similar for sex as well as other types of lingerie. so my questions are really aimed at women, but men can answer what they like their women to wear to.

Q1 (for women only) what lingerie do you wear normally?
Q2 (for women only) what lingerie do you wear for sex?

Q3 (for men only) what lingerie do you like your female partner to wear for sex?

Taylor
11-08-2015, 02:57 AM
Normally, just knickers. Im a comfort girl so I usually wear bikinis or boy shorts or similar. But I still like for them to be cute. I rarely dress formally, unlike your wife, I usually wear jeans, khakis, shorts, etc. Formal for me would be matching bra and panties.

For sex, I've never worn anything specifically for sex. We have panty played over the years. He likes to pull them aside to have sex. At times he has enjoyed cumming in my knickers, things like that.

I think women are beautiful in garters, hose and shear, sexy panties and bras. But I've always been too much of a tomboy to wear them myself.

Rojan
11-08-2015, 10:21 AM
Im not really into my women wearing a lot of fancy lingerie. I'm quite satisfied with her wearing a t-shirt or just a short nightie. I do like a sexy silk nightgown and matching panties but otherwise, I don't care for garters and g-strings and junk. I know a lot of women like it for the fashion and strip tease aspect and if they go that far, I usually don't make a big deal but if it's up to me, I'd rather not deal with it. That's just more work for me.

ZombieGyrlKT
07-21-2016, 04:20 PM
I really love my women to wear nice lingerie for normal day to day wear and nice sexy lingerie for sex. by that I mean I like my wife to wear matching bra, knickers, suspender-belts and stockings for normal underwear as she seldom wears trousers. And I like her wearing similar for sex as well as other types of lingerie. so my questions are really aimed at women, but men can answer what they like their women to wear to.

Q1 (for women only) what lingerie do you wear normally?
Q2 (for women only) what lingerie do you wear for sex?

Q3 (for men only) what lingerie do you like your female partner to wear for sex?

On a normal day to day basis it's pretty much just a bra and panties. I change between fabric and style from day to day. For sex I love baby dolls and G-strings or thongs myself. They make me feel really sexy. Every now and then I wear stockings but they can be really warm and keeping them up can be a pain as well.

easyboy
09-08-2016, 08:25 AM
White lacy bra and knickers with white hold up stockings does it for me everytime

~AngelBrooke~
09-12-2016, 07:40 AM
When I turned eighteen I hit the lingerie thing pretty hard. It felt great to wear by itself and I loved how it made me felt but a lot if trying to wear under my day to day outfits was kind of a pain in the butt. I still have a lot of lingerie and love to wear it but I stick to mainly cotton underwear and stuff for just day to day wear.

storypost603
04-14-2017, 07:28 AM
The hottest sex i ever had was when my girlfriend had on a black bustier garter set under a jean dress. We went to dinner and after that we stopped and had sex in the back of our car. Only thing that came off was the dress. the feeling of the stockings on my sides and back as we made love was HOT.... I can say that was 30 years ago and I still remember it like it was yesterday.

pzmking
07-31-2017, 07:11 AM
Nightie and panties usually gets me excited but I'm pretty simple. A long t-shirt or nightshirt does just as good for me. The simpler the better. Garter belts and fishnets or whatever do nothing for me. Extra dressing that creates more work for me. I don't need a striptease.