PDA

View Full Version : The Pine Sol Lady's Special Massage

Johnny Beef
10-25-2015, 12:33 AM
Author's Note: This is my first time posting a sex story. Sorry about it dragging on the beginning, but it'll be worth it in the end. Feel free to throw out some constructive criticism, I'm fine with that. I'm always looking to hone my skills.

It was the worst day of my fucking life. Okay, maybe not the worst; I've been in situations worse than my current, but today was definitely in the top ten of worst days of my life. As soon as I made it in to my convertible apartment, I let out a sigh of relief, all while shivering like a dog crapping out razor blades. My clothes were sodden with icy rain water and mud. My apartment, with its earth tones, relaxing paints, and plush furniture was warm and embracing, thank Christ.

Disgruntled at the fact that I would have to mop up the water dripping onto my walnut parquet floor, I discarded every single one of my drenched clothes into the washing machine, down to the underwear. Then I went into my bedroom and looked for some clothes to put on. What do you know? I didn't have anything to wear! Only my suits and casual attires, and I wasn't going to wear those, even if only for a couple of hours.

I went into the hallway where I kept my hamper. It was overflowing with dirty laundry. I tend to procrastinate when it comes to doing my laundry.
I took the hamper to the laundry room and put everything I needed into the washing machine with my clothes I had on earlier. I felt dirty from the mud that was drabbled on my clothes, so I stepped into the shower. The steaming hot water combined with the Dove body wash absolving every ounce of filth from my body was endorphin releasing.

I dried myself off head to toe. As my clothes were still washing, it seemed I would have to be in the nude for a while. I'm not exactly uncomfortable with my body. I mean I work out more often than the average Joe in America, so I'm fairly ripped, but my skin is pale, as all gingers are. I didn't like walking around with my alabaster white ass out in the open, even if I did live alone.

I headed to the living room, intending to unwind and forget about today's events, and got the shock of my life. Someone was sitting on my couch.

She was a plump 50ish woman with cocoa colored skin, her long braided hair tied into a ponytail. She looked familiar, but I was pretty sure I never met this woman in my life.

I let out a short cry. When I recovered from my shock, I said, "What the f-how did you get in here, lady?"

"That's neither here nor there, honey," said the woman, smiling. If I weren't so freaked out, I'd have noted how pleasing she was to the optical for a woman her size.

Jeez, I'm not wearing anything, I thought to myself and immediately went to go look for something to cover myself up with.

"There's no need to cover up now, dear," said the woman, "I've already seen it. And I must say, you've got quite a beef stick on you."

I felt my face growing hot as I observed her a little better. I forgot my embarrassment quick as I suddenly realized who she was.

"Wait a minute," I said. "Aren't you that woman from the Pine Sol commercials?"

"That's right, baby," said the Pine Sol lady. "I'm known as the Pine-Sol Lady, but my real name's Diane, you can call me that. Anyway you look beat, not to mention hungry. Why don't you sit down and rest your nerves, while I fix you something to eat?"

She headed to my kitchen, while I did what she said. She was right. I was beat, not to mention I hadn't eaten all day. My stomach was actually rumbling in protest.

The sensation of the suede sofa was pleasing to my bare ass. I didn't harp on it though. I had other pressing manners on my mind.

This is weird, I thought as I listened to Diane humming tunelessly in the kitchen. The Pine-Sol lady is in my apartment. How did she get in? I locked the door.

Savory smells were coming from the kitchen. A few minutes later, Diane re-emerged, a large tray in her hands. She set it down on the table in front of me.

"Here you go," she said. "Brisket sandwich with potato salad and fried pickles. And some piping hot blackberry tea."

"Wow," I said. It was my favorite meal. How she knew this, I could not fathom. "Thanks a lot!"

The minute I put the sandwich to my mouth, I had underestimated how I hungry I was. I ate the sandwich with the rapacity of a bear mauling its victim.

"Whoa, slow down, sweetheart," said Diane, slightly alarmed. "You're eating like you've got a gun to your head."

She sounded so eerily like my mother, that I actually obeyed and took the time to savor every bit of the food.
After I'd finished eating, I slumped over, the surfeit of food making me feel a bit sleepy. But I needed to address the elephant in the room.

"Diane, thank you for the food, it was great," I said. "Don't take this the wrong way, but what're you doing here?"

"Well, isn't it obvious?" said Diane, who continued to smile. "I'm here for you. To please you."

"Please me?" I said. "What do you mean please me?"

"Being a spokesperson for Pine-Sol is part of my cover," said Diane. "I'm really a deity from Himerotera. Our main goal is to help our clients get over their bad days and make sure we leave them satisfied. I've been assigned to you. So enough about me, I'd like to get to know more about you. I've noticed that you have a massage parlor in the next room. Why don't we talk while I give you a massage?"

The massage parlor was once the room of my best friend and room mate, George, before he went and got married. After he moved out, I'd become financially secure enough that I didn't really need a roommate, so I converted his room into a massage parlor. I usually used it for the ladies, when I wanted to bed them.

Diane and I entered the massage room. It was spacious, dimly lit room with mocha cream colored walls. Candles of every color, shape and scent surrounded the place. There was also a large bath tub with underwater jets and paintings of massage stones on the wall with relaxing sayings.

Diane lit several candles and then said to me, "Why don't you lay on the massage table, baby, and we'll get started in a few?

I didn't like the thought of exposing my backside to her, but since she had already seen the front, a little more flesh wouldn't hurt. I laid facedown on the massage table. Diane walked past me and I got a whiff of her scent. Pleasant like Hawaiian hibiscus petals. She turned on some relaxing nature music and got out massage oil.

"So," she said, applying massage oil to my back, "Tell me a little about yourself. Your name for starters."

"My name's Brad," I said, "I'm originally from Texas, but I moved here to New Jersey, because I got sick of the ultra-conservative mentality down there. I'm a third year analyst at Morgan Stanley and I go to school at night, where I'm majoring in business and marketing."

"Sounds like you live a productive life, sweetie," said Diane as she kneaded and rubbed my back. "So what was so bad about today?"

"Well for starters, I had an important meeting," I said. "On my way to work, my car broke down, so I had to call a tow company to take it away. That's when I realized I left my wallet and my cell phone in the car, so I had no money for a bus or no way to call my boss and let him know I was going to be late. I had to walk 20 blocks to my job and during 3 of those blocks I got chased by a Rottweiler on the loose. The boss wasn't too happy when I finally arrived, but I convinced him to give me another chance. On my way back home, it started to rain and I got splashed by 4 different cars. Now here I am, on a massage table, naked and humble."

"Rough day, but it could've been worse," said Diane, "This massage is just what you need."

Diane's hands were warm and soft, as she systematically caressed every part that carried the burden of that day's aches and pains. I never knew hands could be so magical. I relaxed, as she poured oil on me and massaged parts of my body I never knew I had. Over the waterfall sounds, an audible moan escaped my lips.

"You know, you've got a cute little butt, Brad," said Diane, giving said thing a few firm pats. "I like white boys with beautiful butts. Would you like your glutes massaged?"

"Yes," I said, a little too eagerly.

Diane slowly worked the oil into my left cheek. Titillating bliss permeated through my body, especially my inguinal area as Diane's hands slithered from my left cheek to my right cheek with enticing strokes. Her finger tips brushed my crack lightly, arousing me even more. I drew in my breath as she gave my ass a few playful squeezes.

"Do you like that, sweetie?" Diane asked me softly.

"Yes," I breathed, "I'm enjoying this."

"Not as much as you'll enjoy what I'm about to do next," said Diane. "Raise up a bit on your knees."

I did so, with eager anticipation. She fondled my balls for a few seconds before spreading my butt cheeks wide apart.

"Ooh yes," she said, brushing her thumb lightly against my hole, in circular motions, "look at that tight little pucker. Just like a cheerio. I can tell you've never been to prison."

She poured some lubricant on her fingers and said, "You might feel some pressure, maybe a little pain, but just relax your sphincter I promise you, you'll know the true meaning of pleasure."

I waited with baited breath. A split second later, her middle finger slid inside. I let out a small grunt as she went further.

"Remember baby," said Diane gently, "relax your rectum."

I unclenched my butt cheeks and relaxed my rectal muscles. I felt the full extent of her finger, snaking, wiggling around in my asshole. I had to admit, I'd never felt any pleasure like this before. And then, Diane's finger struck gold. It had found my prostate, the male G-Spot. I felt an intense cerebral rush as Diane gently applied pressure to my prostate. I moaned loudly, no longer bothering to keep it in. Diane applied a little more pressure, sending waves of euphoria crashing throughout me. The moans became yells as I cried out in ecstasy. My breaths came out jagged and shallow as Diane moved her finger around in small circular motions. And then, abruptly, she withdrew her finger.

"No, none of that whining," she said as I moaned in protest. "I've got something much better. Turn around and lay on your back."

I did so, revealing a massive, pulsating erection, at its full height, no longer suppressed by the massage table. Diane looked deeply impressed as she poured more lubricant on her hands.

"We're almost there, baby," she said, "Are you ready for the happy ending?"

"Yes," I said hoarsely

She took her well lubricated right hand and ran it up and down my shaft slowly while re-inserting her middle finger inside my ass.

"Look at me," Diane commanded, a voice a little deeper.

The blues met the hazels. She jerked my dick a little quicker making twirling motions as she did.

"I'm going to make you my slave," said Diane in a low seductive voice as she pressed a little on my prostate and jerked a little harder. "I'm going to take you down to the dungeon, strip you naked and have my way with you. And you're going to enjoy it. If you don't do what I say, I'll punish you. Put you over my knee and spank that naughty little bottom until it looks like a lobster's shell. Would you like that sweetie? Would you want to be my slave?"

"I'll be whatever you want me to be!" I cried out between my groans

"Mmm hmmm," said Diane, as she began jerking my cock so fast I could barely see her hands. Her middle finger teased my prostate, gently stimulating all of those sensitive receptors. I was on edge.
"Diane...." I said barely in a whisper. I so was so close.

"That's right baby," said Diane. "Almost there. I'm a washing machine and you're the laundry basket. Give me your load."

And I erupted like Old Faithful, spewing so much cum that I didn't think my balls would be able to produce it anymore. I jerked uncontrollably, my sphincter contracted. I tried to get my breathing back under control, looking at Diane, who had my dick pudding all over the front of her cardigan. She was smiling with that aura of feeling accomplished

"No words to describe it," I said, my voice coming out hollow. "I really enjoyed that. Thanks Diane."

"Any time, dear," said Diane, as she cleaned the cum off with a wave of her hands. She went to go wash her hands.

"What now?" I said.

"Well, I have to go back, don't I?" said Diane, "There may be another client in need."

"You mean you're leaving?" I asked. "I was thinking you'd hang around for a while with me. Maybe let me return the favor?"

"You're kind, dear," said Diane, "But it's not necessary. It was kind of you to ask though."

"Do you really have to go?" I asked.

"Yes, dear." said Diane. "My job is done. I have to move on to the next client. But you'll never know. I'll be back someday. It was nice meeting you, Brad. See you around. Don't forget to use Pine Sol as your default cleaner."

She snapped her fingers. In a wisp of purple smoke, she was gone. I stood there for a moment, dumbfounded. I seemed to wilt like a dead flower. I felt as cold as when I came home drenched to the bone.

After a couple of minutes or so, I went to the bathroom and tidied up a bit. Then I went to the laundry room. My clothes were finished washing, so I assorted them and put them in the dryer. Which meant I still had to walk around naked. I sadly headed to my kitchen, where I got out a gallon of vanilla ice cream. I put five scoops into a sundae bowl and top it with sprinkles, nuts, whipped cream, mixed berry topping and cherry on top. As I went to put everything back, I felt two hands firmly grasp my bare ass.

"Got enough sundae for two?"

I turn around and see with delight that it's Diane. Her appearance was slightly different from when she departed a few moments ago. She was wearing a sexy black nightgown.

"Glad you came back," I said, feeling genuinely happy again. "What made you?"

"Well you made me want to," said Diane, "I've been going around sexually pleasing men for all my life. While I don't mind doing it, I would just love for someone to sexually please me. None of my clients ever asked to return the favor before. Until now. I saw how sad you were when I left. Maybe you need some more work. Tell you what. I'll spend the night with you. "

"Even better," I said. "How about you spend the rest of your life with me? Those stories of gods mating with mortals is possible isn't it?"

"I suppose," said Diane, "but don't you care that I'm much older than you and heavyset?"

I shrugged
"I love 'em seasoned," I said. "And with extra meat. You know what I mean?"

I leaned a little closer and kissed her passionately, leaving her breathless and speechless.

"Oh good Lord," she said. "What do you say we head to your bedroom, Brad? I can think of a few things you could do to me with that sundae."

"Oh yeah, now we're talking," I said. "Go on and get that big ass in there."

Diane headed to my bedroom. As she walked past me, I swatted her rump.

"Ooooh," She purring. "You're ready for this jelly ain't ya?"
"Call me a Smuckers jar," I said. "Because I'm definitely ready for all that jelly."

To be continued.....

davesmistress
10-25-2015, 12:34 PM
Welcome aboard

Thanks for the new addition, Im sure folks will like it

ironeagle2
11-08-2015, 08:37 PM
good start

comsmith22
06-27-2019, 04:57 PM
hot little story thanks for the share...