PDA

View Full Version : My First MILF Pt 3

Rammy
10-25-2015, 07:58 PM
It was Friday afternoon a week later, the phone rang at the garage, I answer, it was April, “ Tom just called, he's stuck in the city till Monday and I'm super horny, can you come over tonight?”.
“I can be there about 8:00, is that OK? “ “ Yes that’s fine, just come right in, I'll be in the sun-room.”

I arrived just before 8:00 and made my way to the sun-room, April was sitting in arm chair looking out the big windows that took in the sunset over the lake. She was wearing a short t-shirt material dress that looked like it was two sizes to small for her, it hugged her body tight. I was really quit entering so she hadn't heard me, she was sitting one leg straight out in-front of her, the other over one of the chair arms. She was in a daze, looking out the window, with her one hand under her dress rubbing herself, lightly moaning.

I just stood there watching, her hand increased in speed, her other hand now rubbing her tits. She shifted in the chair a little, spreading her legs more, the dress slipping up revealing her pussy, no panties. She inserts a finger, moving it around, then two, fingering her wildly now the moans turn in to speech, “Jim, pound me, fuck me, harder, Oh Yes “. By now I'm as hard can be, rubbing myself through my jeans, damn she was so horny she didn't even wait for me.

I could tell she was about to cum, I walked over closer making sure me steps were loud. April suddenly stopped and looked up at me. “Sorry, I couldn't wait.” I looked at her, “ No problem, I enjoyed the show.”

“ How lone you been here ?' April asked. “Long enough that I'm totally ready to fuck you.”

I moved in a closer, bent over and kissed her while my hand went down between her legs, “ Your really wet already, but I think that I can make you wetter.” I lowered myself down in-front of her, taking her sweet scent. Licking up and down her slit,flicking my tongue over her clit, I inserted a finger in her, moments later my face was getting soaked with juices, April was nearly bouncing out of the chair, “ OH FUCK” she screamed,”I'm cumming, don't stop, stop, don't stop, OH FUCK” she was totally losing all control.

I was trying to lick up most of her juices but it just keep cumming. I moved away to let her relax. “ Damn, I have never cum like that before, are you sure that you've only done that a couple this before, your fucking great” April said.

She sat up in the chair leaning forward and kissed me, our tongues dancing, her sucking left over juices out of my mouth, then licking my face dry. Pushing me over on my back, getting on her knees in front of me she UN-zips my pants. She pulls them down around my knees and has her my stiff cock in her hand instantly. “ Looks like you need some attention now” April says as she is pulling at my cock.
She bends over, licking up and down my shaft. I start to moan, she has my balls in her mouth sucking softly, jerking me, “ OH my god, I'm going to cum”. Her hand stops and grips really tight looking up at me now. The feeling goes away and I settle down, she can tell by the look in my face. Her head lowers and she takes my full length into her mouth, working up and down, her hand now rubbing and squeezing my balls. I can feel myself starting to tense up again, her speed increases, one hand on my balls, the other following her mouth up and down my shaft. My legs go stiff, I can feel I'm close, “ OH FUCK, I'm cumming” I scream.

April is sucking hard, I start to cum, I can feel it hitting the back of her throat, she's still sucking. April finishes by licking me clean, “ My that was tasty and plentiful” April said while still playing my semi-limp cock. “Looks like I have more work to do now if I want to fuck now.” She moves up to kiss me while stroking me, I'm coming back to life, getting hard. “ That's what I like about young guys, you get hard again real fast” April says

She moves up and lowers her self down on me, taking my cock, rubbing her love hole, she starts to get wet and plunges down deep on me. Just sitting still for a while then April starts to ride me slow while twisting her hips , what a feeling. I reach up and rub her tits, twisting her nipples, her speed increases,her tits now bouncing around, a sight that turns me on so much. Her pussy clichés my cock, I can feel her cumming, so slows and let herself relax.

I roll her off me on to her back and lower my lips to her pussy licking at her juices, she is soaked, I bring my cock up and enter her. Laying on top I kiss her neck and nipple at her ears while slowly moving in and out of her. “ That fells so great” April says after a while, “Pound me hard now and deep now, fuck me hard”

I grasp her legs and get them straight up in the air and start pounding her deep and hard, she start flopping about and screaming. Her sounds fill the room along with the noise of my balls bouncing of her ass, she tenses and cums once more, but I need more. Pulling out I grab her body and place her so that she leaning over the arm of the chair near by.

Positioning my self behind her I plunge deep inside her, she screams again. I place my hand on her shoulders and pound her hard, I'm so deep now. We're like a couple of wild animals, the chair is moving across the floor. My legs tense up,” OH fuck I'm going to cum”

“Fill my cunt, fill me up, I need it , I'm your dirty slut, cum in me'”April screams. I start to cum, her pussy tenses, I just seem to keep cumming while deep inside her. I start to let myself slip out of her, our juices are dipping of us onto the floor.

April moves from the chair and lowers her self down in-front of me and begins to lick me clean, “Can't leave you in such a mess”

scotty2hotty
01-08-2016, 10:08 AM
DAMN. another great addition.