PDA

View Full Version : Ever ate your wife or GF and found another man's cum inside her?

DuzCuz
10-31-2015, 12:08 AM
My wife and I got home one Saturday afternoon about the same time. I had been playing golf with an old friend and she was supposedly shopping with her mother. I was horny and she had been drinking. She was trying to be evasive but I was able to get her pants and panties off and my head between her legs. She hadn't been out shopping with her mother!

dragonsclaw
10-31-2015, 02:15 AM
I have only done that when it was on purpose, over the years I have played alsorts of sex games including cleaning a well used pussy!

myrasimmons45
10-31-2015, 10:33 AM
Probably not the same thing, but I've often eaten cum out of my girlfriend's pussy, usually while she's eating it out of mine. We often share our lovers and then each other.

Taylor
11-06-2015, 08:35 AM
Hubby has went down on me after being with another guy, but I was clean. I had showered before leaving the hotel. I was reluctant to allow him to go down, but he was insistent.

kevpk
03-11-2017, 01:36 PM
my ex wife fucked my mate, yes i knew, i was at work, i came home and asked her if they had fucked, she said yes, so we went to bed and fucked, i ate her out and there was still some cum in her, enjoyed the thought of his cock stretching her hole and spunking in it then my tongue licking her out, i made sure i got right inside her, i licked the walls of her hole knowing he had been in her, it was horny, then i got in her and blew my load as well adding to his

Prober69
04-07-2019, 03:33 PM
I came home from work one day, and found my girlfriend in the bed. She was supposedly sleeping. Yet her body was steaming hot. My hormones must have been raging because all I wanted to do was to suck her pussy dry. Little did I know that it was soaking wet already.
I dove into her folds and lapped at her vulva like a maniac, and that's when I realized she had fucked another man.
His cum was still in her pussy.
The taste was unbelievable.
I looked at her and she was incredulous staring at me not believing what she was seeing.
I ate her to five orgasms, then fucked her deep and hard, holding on to her neck all the while.
It was her very first time that she squirted, and I filled her womb with what seemed like a gallon of cum.

haplopeart
05-02-2019, 07:37 AM
Yep...I was dating a girl when I was in my late 20s. We were at her place, we started getting into it. This was about a week into dating her, and our first time. She gave me an incredible BJ, and I got her stripped to return the favor. Her panties were wet and sticky coming off. As I went down out bubbled cum. She'd been with not one but two other guys earlier that day one no less than 45 minutes before I got there. We were not exclusive or anything I'd eaten cum before so no big deal. Actually was quite erotic.