PDA

View Full Version : Late night Rendezvous.

groomleader
11-23-2015, 04:12 PM
Part 1

I woke up in the dark, blinking, looking around. My wife Connie was not in bed, I guessed she was in the kitchen having a late-night snack or was in the bathroom. The house was way too quiet, so I got up, and walked around, looking for her. It didn't take too long to find out she was not at home. Since it was 1:30 in the morning, I was concerned. How long she'd been gone for, I had no idea. I usually slept like a log, my wife's hot cocoa just before I went to bed would put me out. Hmmm, put me out, come to think of it, she'd make hot cocoa for us, two, sometimes three times a week just before bed, and every night after cocoa, I would sleep like a log. That started me wondering, before I went to bed tonight, I had detected a chalky under-taste to the cocoa, and I had dumped it into the sink after just a sip or two. Connie had been upstairs, getting ready for bed, and I dumped it without her seeing it, I didn't want to hurt her feelings. But now, I had a feeling that it was time to dump the cocoa regularly and see what the hell my wife was up to.

I went back to the bedroom, I had left the lights off, and I heard a car turn into the driveway. I hurried to the window, peeked out, and sure enough, there she was. No bag of groceries, she didn't smoke, so that ruled out a trip to the convenience store. I jumped into bed and waited. I heard the soft tread coming upstairs, the door opening as quietly as possible. I faked the deep, regular cadence of sleep breathing as she stepped inside.

"Terry, are you awake?"

I continued the fake sleep, letting her think I was still bombed out on whatever the hell she was dosing my cocoa with. I heard her breathe, it sounded like she'd been holding her breath, and let it out, in what sounded like a breath of relief.

I inched an eye open as I watched her walk towards the closet. She was wearing a red mini-dress, a tight white blouse, and I watched as the mini-dress slid off her hips, holy fuck, she wasn't even wearing panties. Jeez, one good breeze would have shown that she was a natural blonde. She slid the blouse off, no bra either. Naked, she went towards the attached bathroom, and I heard the shower start up. When I heard her open the shower stall door, and step in, I hopped up and scurried over.

I eased open the connecting door and watched her body through the glass wall of the shower. I could see the water splashing all over her naked skin, running down her body, making her skin sleek and sexier. I could feel my prick swelling as I watched her bring the soapy washcloth to her body, and lather all over. I got even harder as she slid the washcloth between her legs, letting out coos and moans of pleasure as she caressingly swirled the soapy cloth all over the pubic region. It's been almost 3 weeks since we'd had sex, and it was no great ride, she'd done it as just a wifely duty, no passion, no heat, just a ride, then get off me, you're done. We'd been married 10 years, and up until a year ago, we'd been going at it 3, 4 times a week, hot and heavy. I remembered what it had been like, Connie's wet sucking mouth, the tight grip of her eager pussy, and the howls and squeals when she gave me her tight asshole, slowly and gently claiming that last cherry, and banging her back door until I blew my load up her backside passage. The tailing off had been gradual, 2 times a week, then once, then less and less, we were now down to once every 3 weeks, with no more passion than was required to take out the garbage, or mow the lawn.

I wanted to march in there, jump into the shower, grab her and fuck her. With my mind spinning with an overriding dread that she was having an affair, I wanted to get what was my due. I couldn't be sure, maybe she'd had insomnia, and just gone out for a drive. I had to get more information. First off, I'd be dumping the cocoa, I needed to see if that had any connection. My cock was throbbing, almost painful, and I grabbed one of my T-shirts. The sight of her rinsing off, turning her body this way and that, watching the streams of water sluice off her body, I lasted less than a minute before my cock erupted, I was really pent up, I blew 8 streams over the towel, biting down on the loud grunts and growls I would normally make. l saw her reach down and heard the shower being turned off. I quickly and quietly eased the door shut, and rushed back to bed.

A few minutes later, I heard her step into the bedroom and heard her rummaging through her dresser. I heard the soft whisper of cloth sliding down her body, the pad of bare feet over to the bed. I felt the sheet being pulled back, then the weight of her body settling into bed. She let out a sigh, and it didn't take long before she was in a deep, regular sleep. It took quite a while before I could drift off.

Three nights later, and here came the hot cocoa again. This time, I was downstairs in the woodshop I had set up in our basement. Connie was not one to hover over me, and since I was pretending to work studiously, doing the 'guy thing' of handyman stuff, she went back upstairs. I grabbed the cocoa, and just a sip, yeah, that funny under-taste, it was quickly poured down the bathroom sink. I let the time tick by, remembering how I'd get so tired 30 minutes after drinking the cocoa.

Heading upstairs, I faked a yawn and said, "I'm so tired, I'm gonna turn in, goodnight baby."

She smiled at me, and said, "Ok, sleep well honey."

Wide awake, I lay in bed, my ears tuned to any little sound. I could hear the sound of my wife's voice, she was on the phone, and I crept to the top of the stairs to listen.

"Yeah, I'll pick you up in 30 minutes, oh yeah, are you as horny as I am?"

Dismayed that I was correct, I heard her continue, "Yeah, you keep that cock hard and ready, I'm gonna fuck you so good!"

I heard her come upstairs, and again I faked a deep regular cadence of sleep. I watched through slitted eyelids, as she stripped naked, then put on a black mini-skirt, and a red blouse, the knowledge that I had not seen her put panties or a bra on made my lust perk up. As she left the bedroom, closing the door quietly, I swept back the covers. I had stayed fully dressed under the blankets, and I eased open the door. I heard her in the downstairs bathroom, eased open the front door, closing it quietly. I hurried out to the street, and a rental car was parked a little way down the street. I'd rented it so I could follow her in a nondescript car, and I quickly got behind the wheel. A few minutes later, I saw her Ford back out of our driveway, and start driving away. I put my rental into gear, and followed, keeping the headlights off. When she turned onto a major thoroughfare, I turned on the headlights. With lots of traffic, my headlights would be no more distinct or noticeable than other car's headlights.

When she turned off the main road, I eased off the gas and followed two blocks back. I watched her pull up to a house, and I pulled over and killed the headlights. I watched as a figure came out of the house, and hopped into the passenger seat. They pulled away from the curb, and I again followed at two blocks back distance, watching the turn back onto the main road. Once again, I was able to keep them in sight, trailing them to wherever they were going.

Ten minutes later, I watched as they left the main road. Once again, I fell back a couple of blocks and followed them. I saw a lighted sign for the Sky Vue motel, and I saw the car turn into the parking lot, pulling up by the entrance. Oh yeah, the town's cheap, seedy motel, she has to use a "no-tell motel" for her lust. I drove in and parked around the side as if I was a guest already checked in. I eased around the corner and watched.

A few minutes later, she came out, carrying a room key. I ducked back and found a dark, shady part of the parking lot. I saw them pull up to Room 110, and I scurried forward, hunkered down behind the line of cars, sliding over, and I was just two vehicles away from them, peeking around the solid hiding place of a Cadillac Escalade.

If this wasn't enough to confirm my suspicions, my wife had unbuttoned her blouse almost to her navel, I watched as her lover reached in and grabbed my wife's tits, pressing her back against the door of room 110. My hot throb of jealousy was overruled by the swelling of my cock, much hotter than some wounded ego, filling me up as I watched the guy shove Connie's skirt up to her waist. The bare light bulb above the door lit up the scene, he growled as he reached down, feeling her pussy naked and ready for him.

"Finger fuck me, baby, made my cunt all hot and wet!"

Connie growled that sentence, she spread her legs wide, letting out loud gasps, the way she moaned, panted, wiggled against him, his hand buried between her thighs, what a display. I stared open-mouthed as he fumbled with his belt, his jeans and shorts hastily pushed down, cock hard and eager.

"Yeah, oh yeah, now fuck me with your nice big cock, now, right here in the open!"

Barely breathing, for fear they'd hear me, I stared at the unfolding lust, as he slipped his dick into my wife's eager fuck hole, slamming forward, squishing Connie's body against the door and bringing a loud growl of lust from her. She was sandwiched against him and the door, her legs came up and wrapped around him as he reached down, grabbed Connie's ass, and started to ream her.

"Fuck me, oh yeah Billy, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Couldn't even wait to do it behind closed doors, I stared as Connie let some guy fuck her married cunt, legs wrapped around him, his cock sinking in the full length. I couldn't tear my eyes away, this wasn't the "lights out, going through the motions" sex that she grudgingly gave up to me once every three weeks. Watching Connie gasping, moaning, grunting, rutting like a lust-driven animal, the sight of my Connie going at it, a full bore, wife in heat, a sex-hungry animal that she kept hidden, made my cock steel hard. I was tempted to pull it out, jerk off and blow my load, but I was getting another idea. She finally let out that cry I knew so well, cumming hard, urging Billy on to fill her cunt. Her lover grunted in response, ramming his cock in and out, rutting hard into the hot velvet grip, until he growled, thrust deep, holding himself buried to the hilt, body trembling as he shot his load deep up my wife's cunt, his hot load blooming into my wife's tunnel.

They opened the door, my wife giggling like a horny high schooler, her blonde hair tied up behind her in a ponytail, adding to the look of a young, teen girl, not the 35-year-old married woman she actually was. I moved over to the door, I couldn't stop it, I tried to peek in through the window, but the drapes were shut tight, keeping out any peeping Toms. I put my head against the door jamb, and sure enough, I could hear the grunts and growls start up, a rising cadence of lust, as my wife was rutting like an overheated little slut in our town's cheap, seedy motel. I heard that telltale cry of orgasm two more times, before I slipped away, driving home quickly.

When I got home, I stripped and lay in bed with a raging hard-on. I was hurt, but my hard as steel cock shoved my wounded ego aside, it demanded satisfaction, and my hand wouldn't be enough. When she got home, I was gonna take what was my due. If she'll let some lover fuck her married cunt, she sure as damn well was gonna get my cock shoved up her hole and I was not gonna take no for an answer.

groomleader
12-16-2015, 12:29 PM
Part 2

It was 3 AM when I heard her car turn into the driveway. Wondering how many times she let her lover fuck her holes just made me determined to get mine. When she entered the bedroom, I faked the deep regular cadence of sleep breathing, and I watched through the dim glow of the nightlight, as her body crossed to the closet, the mini-dress falling to the floor, she tossed it in the laundry basket, and her blouse was shrugged off and joined the laundry basket.

I hoped she was not going to take a shower, as my raging hard-on needed to fuck every hole she had, now. My hopes were answered when I heard the soft whisper of her nightgown sliding over her body, her footsteps coming over to the bed. I felt the covers pull back.

I heard her growl, "Ohhh, so hard, my god, so stiff' as she saw my cock, almost painfully erect.

A hand grasped my shoulder, and shook me gently, I heard Connie's voice whisper, "Terry, are you awake?"

I pretended to be coming up from a deep sleep, as I faked waking up. I opened my eyes, saw Connie smiling at me, she grasped my cock, and cooed, "Having a hot dream? With such a stiff, eager cock, let's put your hard-on to good use."

I watched, open-mouthed, as Connie shimmied out of her nightgown, and stood before me, naked and horny, still sizzling from her hot fuck and suck in our town's cheap, seedy motel. Looked like she was still revved up, and I was gonna get my due. She climbed up on my body, she leaned her body down until her big, luscious milk jugs were dangling right in front of my face, shoving her right tit into my mouth, she whispered: "Suck my tits baby, suck them hard!"

I eagerly did as requested, listening to her growl of pleasure as I sucked that stiff nipple, nibbling at it, and sucking it harder. I felt her tit grow stiffer and rock hard as I sucked on her.

"Yes, oh yes baby, just like that!"

She pulled her right tit out, and just as quickly, her left tit was shoved into my mouth, and I just as eagerly suckled at her, nibbling, sucking harder. She switched back and forth, letting me feast until her tits were swollen red, throbbing, the hard protuberances of her nipples filling my mouth, her coos of pleasure had changed over to soft moans. I felt her body readjusting, her hand reached down, grasped my cock and she was now squatting over my pelvis, nudging the tip of my cock against her. With a loud moan, she pushed down, my grunt of pleasure joined in, as she skewered herself down my prick, a rush of hot juices surrounded me as she drove down, until her pelvis smacked against mine, taking me in balls deep.

"Mmmmm, mmmm, mmmm, fuck yes, gonna ride your cock baby, and cum all over your stiff prick!"

She did exactly that, ramming herself up and down, hammering her fiery cunt, moving with expert strokes to give herself as much pleasure as possible. She'd never given me such a frenzied fuck, the feeling of her tight walls, hot and slick with mingled juices, was out of this world. Connie was really riding me, she tossed her head back, her movements picking up even faster as she power-fucked her cunt, until her tits were bouncing up and down as she grunted, growled, panted, and rutted like an animal in heat.

"Fuck, oh fuck, gonna explode, cum with me baby, cum inside my tight cunt, yes, oh fuck, fuck, fuck, YAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!"

With a rising scream of pleasure, I felt my cock hit the verge, as her body spasmed against me. I could feel her pussy convulse and start clenching and unclenching rhythmically around my throbbing cock, and I felt the rush shooting through my cock, and the explosion left me breathless, spurting and squirting wildly, flooding her cervix with a pouring rush of hot cum. Our howls and shrieks of orgasmic completion filled the bedroom as I pumped my juices into her, filling up her womb, and her pussy convulsing, eager to milk me for every drop.

Her eyes had what looked like a faraway gaze, then she looked down at me, her eyes focused, and she flopped forward, her body now draped across mine. Remembering what I'd seen, and replaying it, kept my cock rock hard, and Connie noticed it, after a few minutes, when I was still buried deep inside her.

"Ummmm, still so nice and hard, let's see what I can do for that!"

She slid off, then her mouth was down there, she let out soft coos of pleasure as she licked at my shaft, eager to lick off every drop of the mingled juices that my cock was wet with. When my cock was licked clean, she poised her head at the tip of my cock, and with a steady slide down, I growled with pleasure as her hot, wet mouth surrounded my cock, pushing in until I felt the cock head slide down her constricting throat. Connie was making swallowing motions with my pulsing cockhead nestled deep in her throat, before she pulled back, and went to work on my cock.

Connie began moving her head up and down my shaft with long strokes, sucking and slurping eagerly. Her mouth continued to go up and down, she tightened her lips around my cock, and kept swallowing me right down, her throat caressing the head of my cock as she swallowed around it. It took me a while to recharge, but Connie's mouth never stopped, she continued to wetly ride up and down my prick. Her fingers started to caress my balls, coaxing the cum to rise up. I felt the cum streaking up my shaft as I stiffened, grunted, growled, reaching the explosion point. Connie swallowed me down one last time, swallowing rapidly around my cock-head, the feeling of my cock buried deep, brought a wad of cum gushing out, she let it slide straight down her throat, she pulled back, sucking at the last little dribbles, eagerly tasting it before letting it join the rest of my cum in her belly.

We dozed a while until my morning hard cock woke me out of a sound sleep. I soon had Connie on her hands and knees, purring with pleasure as I spit on her asshole twice, then slobbered all over it, my tongue and my fingers probing her tight little hole. I slid my cock into the heated wetness of her pussy, thrusting several times to get my cock all lubed up, then I lifted my cock, nudged against her asshole, and pushed. Connie shrieked as I breeched her asshole, but I was too fired up to be gentle, I grabbed her hips and powered it into the hot smooth grip, burying my cock to the hilt, I felt my balls swing down, lightly smacking the entrance of Connie's cunt. I pulled back and powered back in again, Connie squealed again, and I was in the rhythm. After the first few drives into her tightly stretched asshole, Connie's tightness loosened up just a bit, and soon Connie was moaning and purring with pleasure, her asshole stretched tightly around my surging prick.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck my ass, fuck my tight ass, Ummm, oh god feels so good!"

Judging by the grunts, growls, and sounds of pleasure she made, it sounded like she was as much into getting her ass fucked as I was to fuck it. No doubt, her lover had powered his cock up her ass, I put that out of my mind, and reamed the tight grip. I felt the acceptance of her asshole opening up on each thrust, Connie's loud cries of pleasure as her very sensitive ass was fucked over and over. The feel of Connie's tight ass around my cock, her moans and cries of pleasure as I pumped in and out, made my balls throb, the cum reaching the verge. I heard a wet juicy squelch, realizing that Connie was masturbating her pussy as I rammed her ass.

"Oh god, fucking hell, gonna cum, squirt your load baby, fill my tight ass, yeah oh yeah, fuck, AWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"

Connie's voice rose up to a scream, her body shaking, the orgasmic contractions of her asshole clenching and unclenching on my cock, and I let out loud growls of pleasure as I burst deep inside her, my cock pulsing, jerking and pumping, painting her bowels with a flood of hot spunk, while she moaned and shook with a second orgasm.

I enjoyed watching Connie climb out of bed, and walk naked to the bathroom. I heard the shower start up, and when she was under the water, I walked over, enjoying the sight of Connie's naked body, sleek and wet, lather of soapsuds all over her. I heard her call out to me, she smiled and asked me to wash her back, and I was happy to do so. When she rinsed off and stepped out onto the big, fluffy bath mat, I helped her dry off, then took her back to bed, so I could lick her pussy, her taste was sweet and very wet, and I licked eagerly, bringing two fingers to her opening then thrusting in. Finger-fucking her tight cunt, surrounded by her moans and cries of pleasure, it didn't take too long to bring her cresting to climax, her orgasmic shrieks of joy filling the bedroom as I got a wet, juicy wash all over my face.

When Connie dressed and left for work, I had another matter to attend to. I took out the small sheet of paper, what was that address again....ah yes, 5225 South Union street. Time to see exactly who this lover was.

groomleader
01-02-2016, 11:12 PM
Part 3

It was 10:30 AM when I pulled up to the house where Connie had stopped to pick up her lover. I walked up to the door and rang the bell. A few moments later, a young man answered the door, saying, "Can I help you?"

"Yes, is Billy available?"

"You're talking to him, what can I do for you?"

I sized him up quickly, yeah, this was him alright. I wanted to get the full story, so I said, "Well, it's a matter of some importance that I'd like to discuss with you, in private."

"Okay, sure, the house is kinda crowded right now, there's a coffee place two blocks down, how about if we get a coffee and you can tell me what's on your mind?"

I was happy to do so, and he hopped into the car, and we went the 2 blocks. After getting hot steaming mugs of Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee, we took a booth away from the other tables, and he asked, "So what is this all about?"

"Well, it concerns the fact that last night, I saw you fucking my wife at the Sky Vue motel. So hot, you fucked her against the door of Room 110, my wife was acting a like rutting animal in heat, before you even got into the room."

His face had gone white, and he said, "She's married?"

His face seemed to have a genuine surprise, oh damn, he didn't know.

He continued, "I met her at school, I was a student at the time, 17, that was almost a year ago, and she was a Teacher's assistant in my Economics class. Since we only knew her as Ms, not Miss or Mrs, I didn't give much thought as to whether she was married or not. After school, she asked me to stay and help her out. Helping her out meant fucking her in the classroom, on the teacher's desk, god, I thought my cock had died and gone to heaven when she was spread out on the desk, my cock pinning her down."

I ran that over in my mind, yes it matched the tailing off of my sex life.

He continued, "After that first time, she always wanted to go to the Sky Vue motel, and we'd fuck like crazy. Something about being in a cheap, seedy motel, and cheating on you, although I didn't know she was married to you, really make her wild in bed, she'd pounce on me like a lioness on a gazelle. She was so hungry, so eager for fucking, she wouldn't let me go until I'd blown a load into her mouth, her pussy, and her ass. As you saw last night, she was so hungry for it last night that we didn't even get in the room until I'd blown a load into her pussy."

That answered the question in my mind, of why she had been so hungry for it last night. Still revved up from her three-hole fucking at the Sky Vue, she'd gotten a look at my cock, and all the horny, illicit thrills ran through her body, and I was the cock that she vented them on. If she came home that horny after each motel date, since I was doped out of action, I was willing to bet that her vibrator and her dildo got a lot of use after she got home.

I wanted to hear it all and asked how often.

"Well, two to three times a week, she was always horny, I just thought she wasn't getting any and was just venting her built up needs on me, not that I was complaining."

He fell silent, and then asked, "So what happens now?"

"Well, first off, no more fucking her. I should be the only one that gets to fuck Connie's married cunt, her married mouth, and her married ass. You need to find some girl your own age, she's 35!"

He gasped, "35? Jeez, I thought she was 25 at the most, she looks so young!"

"Yeah, she's always been young looking. She had to show me her driver's license when we first started dating, at 18, she looked like some 13, 14-year-old jailbait!"

"Ok, hands off your wife, it's just hard to find a girl my own age. They all seem to be either stuck up, or snobby, or ball busting bitches. Where's the dazzling beauty, I wonder?"

"I may have exactly what you're looking for, my 17-year-old niece, Brittany. She's about 5'8", 135 pounds, red hair, blue eyes, she's really a knock-out. She's a natural redhead too, two weeks ago at a pool party at her parent's house, she gave me a quick look at her tight little pussy, after I'd flirted with her about whether she was a real redhead, and she is."

"That sounds nice, but how do I meet her?"

I smiled, took out my cell phone, and dialed her number.

"Brittany, hello."

Her pleased voice exclaimed "Uncle, how nice to hear from you? Did you enjoy our party?"

"I certainly did, and I wanted to ask you a question, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Not yet, jeez, guys are so immature."

"How would you like to meet a young man we know, Bill, he's mature, and I think you'd like to get to know him. He's right here, I'll let him talk to you."

I handed over the phone and watched the byplay as they got to know each other a bit. My mind drifted, I'd given Billy just a brief story of Brittany, it was much hotter than that. She'd sneaked in a bottle of wine from a friend, and had got pretty tipsy. Fearing the reaction of her parents, she had jumped in the pool to try and clear her head, then headed upstairs to dry off, and sober up a bit. I'd gotten up a half-hour later, to use the bathroom. Stepping out from the bathroom, the door to Brittany's bedroom was ajar, then it swung open wide like she'd been watching and waiting for me. Brittany greeted me with a smile, holy shit, she was stark naked! My eyes drank in the scene, nice, grapefruit-sized tits, stiff, hard nipples, and that red pubic hair, nicely trimmed, a red bush is so damn sexy. I felt my cock jump to life, pressing urgently against the seam of my trousers. She stepped out, grabbed and pulled me into her bedroom, locking the door.

Brittany giggled ''There you go, Uncle, as you can see, I'm really a redhead! Ummmm, Uncle Terry, you are so sexy, I've had a crush on you ever since I was 14. I like to stroke my little pussy, and imagine that you were poised above me, your stiff cock entering me slowly, then sinking in the full length, bursting my tight cherry, I would cum like crazy. I'm still a tight little virgin, and I'd really love for you to do the honors of claiming my cherry."

I had stripped fast, oh god, I was hard as steel, getting almost no sex at home, and my sexpot 17-year-old niece was offering herself to me on a silver platter. She gazed at my 8 inches, I could see her face flushed, her breathing deep.

"Oh god, so big, so hard, mmm, I don't care if it hurts like hell to get my virginity shredded, I want that big cock buried deep in my pussy. I want you to just fuck me good and hard, ram me until your cock is exploding and squirting wildly deep inside me, and christen my tight little pussy with your load of hot cum! My pussy is on fire, split me open!"

I pulled her to me, our lips pressing together, urgently, hungrily, I was happy to just take her and I pushed her down on her bed. I needed to just fuck her, my cock was howling for her cunt. I looked around for something I could gag her with, what with everybody downstairs, the last thing I needed was to have somebody bursting in if Brittany was a real shrieker when I plunged into her. She grinned, showing me a handkerchief she was holding just out of sight, there was a big knot tied in the middle, and she opened her mouth, fit the knot between her lips, bit down on it, and I quickly tied it behind her head. I watched as she lay down, spread her legs wide, and her trimmed red bush parted, and I saw the deep coral color of her pussy lips swollen, soaking with her juices. I didn't wait for a second longer, I took the position, nudged against her, and pushed, hard. I quickly came up against her barrier, pushed hard, and felt the sudden loosening as her hymen burst apart, my cock rushing through the torn membrane. Her shriek was muffled down nicely by the knot in her mouth, and I quickly buried myself, completing her deflowering as I was balls deep in the hot, liquid depths of her furnace-like heat.

The gripping feel of her oh so tight virginity around my cock was beyond compare. I hoped it wasn't too much for her to bear, then she wrapped her legs around my waist, pushing her hips up, her eyes had a silent "keep going" glow. I could feel her tight walls gripping at my cock, and her arms went around my neck. I started a rhythm as I thrust into her, over and over, her eyes had a heated glow, and the muffled sounds she was making sounded like all pleasure overcoming the initial pain of her deflowering.

"Brittany, reach down, touch yourself, baby, play with your clit while I fuck you, I want you to cum around my cock when I flood you!"

Her eyes were lambent with sexual excitement as she slid her right hand down. Her fingers found her target and started to stroke at it. Her face was alive with bliss, joy, and pleasure filling it, and I drove my cock hungrily, Brittany had the tightest pussy I had ever had the pleasure of fucking. Her heated juices flowed around my cock, giving me a smooth pleasure ride, making me thrust into her even harder. I watched her tits bouncing up and down furiously as I power-fucked her, making sure her first time was the best time, something she would remember all her life. Her short, muffled cries of pleasure mingled with my growls and lust grunts of pleasure. I could feel my cock racing towards orgasm.

Her muffled cries reached a crescendo, the muffled howl announcing her orgasm, I felt her body tighten around me, her tight pussy started to clench and unclench rapidly on my cock. I was steel hard, at full extension, nudging open her cervix, and I burst deep inside her, squirting wildly. Our bodies shook together in orgasmic completion, the milking action of her pussy eagerly sucking my juices out. My cock was happy to oblige, pumping my sperm deep into her womb, gushing, filling her with a massive load of cum. I slowly, deeply thrust into her until I was finished, her superb teen tightness milking my cock of every drop.

I came back to the here and now when Billy handed the phone back to me, and Brittany cooed, "Uncle, he sounds nice, I'd love to try out a blind date with him. After the wonderful way you plucked my cherry, I know you love me too much to try and hook me up with any weird or creepy types. We are going to get together Friday night, and I'll let you know how it goes."

"Ok baby, love you, Brittany."

"I love you too Uncle," she said, giving me a kissy sound just before she hung up.

Turning to Billy, I said, "Ok, she's my niece, and I have a few rules. One, you treat her right. No groping, no feeling up, and NO FUCKING, until she tells you to do so. You need to be the perfect gentleman, and let her, and only her, decide when and if to go further. Second, I will be keeping in touch with her, and if you try to push her, there will be consequences. Remember, you fucked MY wife, it doesn't matter whether you knew she was married or not, you didn't try to find out, you just went ahead. So you owe me, to treat my niece with respect, and let her lead the way. Third, no more fuck dates with my wife."

"Ok, do you want me to text her, and tell her I can't meet her on Sunday morning?"

"Tell me about Sunday morning."

"As she drove me home last night after our date, she told me to come to the motel Sunday morning at 12:30 AM. She'd rent the same room, and I would drive myself there, and meet her."

I smiled, and said, "No, don't. I will meet her there, and tell her myself!"

A worried expression crossed his face, and he said, "You aren't going to hurt her, are you?"

I snapped, "Not that it's really any of your business Billy, but no, I am not going to hurt her. If she wants to tart around like a slut in a cheap, seedy motel, I am going to give her that outlet, with me!"

Soon, I was driving home, after dropping Billy off back at his house. I had a hot date with my wife for Sunday morning, and although she didn't know it yet, I was going to give her the hot seedy thrills she craved.

DebbieX
01-30-2016, 07:18 AM
Nice story. Thank you. It was a pleasure reading it.

Rammy
01-31-2016, 06:08 PM
Good story, when do we get to find out what happens Sunday at the motel?

comsmith22
01-31-2016, 10:51 PM
"...'Groom" once again you done yourself Well... and have started a hot little series... I waiting to see what the "Ms" gets in room 110...and How things turn out with Brittany and Bill ... would love to see old Uncle get some more of Brittany as well... Thanks for Posting... keep 'em cuming...

groomleader
02-29-2016, 12:34 PM
Part 4

Saturday night, and I could feel the building excitement. I had stayed in touch with Bill, he assured me that everything was still a go for their rendezvous, and that Connie had not contacted him with a change of plans. I quickly made my way down into my basement workshop, and pretended to be very absorbed in the measuring of wood panels that I was going to build a birdhouse out of.

Connie came downstairs, carrying a mug of hot cocoa, and I smiled to myself. She placed it within easy reach, and I watched her walk back upstairs. Once she was out of the basement, I quickly took the cup to the basement bathroom, and dumped it down the sink. I checked my watch, so I could time my supposed reaction to the drug.

When it was time, I walked upstairs, gave out a fake yawn, and said, "Whew, I'm beat, I'd gonna call it a day, goodnight baby."

Once upstairs, I got undressed, and put on some basketball style shorts and a T shirt. I hopped into bed, and lay quietly, wide awake. At midnight, I heard the door open, and I slitted my eyes down, as Connie came in. She went over to the closet, and I watched as she stripped naked, then put on her black mini-skirt, and the red blouse that she had worn the last time she went off to the motel. No underwear, and I dubbed it then and there her "seedy slut suit." I noticed that she had left the top part of her blouse unbuttoned, only the bottom few buttons were holding it together. Her breasts were just barely covered, easy access for a hand to reach in and play with her tits. My cock was rock hard, as I watched her walk out the door, closing it quietly. The moment I heard her footsteps moving away down the hall I was out of bed, and at the door. I eased the door open just a fraction, and saw her turn at the head of the stairs, and go down. I followed a few steps behind, watching as she went through the kitchen towards the connecting door to the garage. I went out the front door, locked it and dashed down the street. A few houses down I had my rental car parked, and I jumped in, and waited, a minute later, and her car backed into the street, and started out for the Sky Vue motel. Since I knew where she was going, I had no need to closely follow her, and a few minutes after she had driven away, I started up my rental, and drove to the motel. I parked around the far side of the motel, so I could approach with no warning. Room 110 was the last one before the corner, so I could walk around that corner, and be on her in a couple of steps.

My watch said 12:25 AM, so I made my way towards the corner. I peered around, and saw my wife sitting in her car, it was almost 12:30, and she got out, and stood with her back to the door, ready for Billy to come and fuck her. I grinned, it was time for the surprise. I stepped around the corner, and just as her head swiveled towards me, I was inches from her face, I could see the shock. Realizing how fast I could lose control of the situation, I stepped in between her knees.

"Terry, what, what, what, mmmppfff!"

I had plastered my mouth against hers, and I reached a hand in, grabbing one of my wife's tits, pressing her back against the room door, and started to tweak and pull on her nipple. I felt it stiffening rapidly, her lips, which had at first been resistant, now became warm, wet and welcoming, she opened her mouth, and was making little noises of passion as I sucked on her tongue, switching my hand over to her other tit, feeling her other nipple just as hard and eager.

She broke the kiss, and I could see the wild passion in her eyes.

"Finger me baby, make my cunt all hot, horny and wet for your big cock!"

Hearing Connie's explicit demand, I happily complied, I shoved my hand under her skirt. My fingers quickly found the hot, wet pink seam, her pussy naked and ready for me. I rammed two fingers in, and stuffed them up her as far as I could go, listening to her low growl of pleasure.

"Finger fuck me baby, fuck me tight little cunt, make my horny cunt need it!!"

Connie growled that sentence, she spread her legs wide, letting out loud gasps. I pulled my fingers back, then started to ram my fingers in, out, in, out, she was in the grip of red hot lust, the way she moaned, gasped, panted, and wiggled against me. I reached down, and shoved my shorts down, letting my cock surge out, rock hard, ready for action.

"Fuck me now baby, fuck me here, right here, ram my horny cunt!"

I grabbed her ass cheeks, her legs came up around my waist, and nudging against her, I drove my steel hard prick deep, filling up my wife's needy fuck-hole. I pushed against her, squishing Connie's body against the door. The sight of her impaled on me, pinned to the door and ready for fucking, made my lust roar.

Connie's loud growl of lust, "Fuck me, oh yeah baby, fuck me, FUCK ME!"

Doing it out here, like we were sex crazed, couldn't even wait to get behind closed doors was erotic beyond belief. I was seeing through a red haze of lust. No more watching Connie letting some teen guy fuck her married cunt, her thighs wrapped around my waist, and I power-fucked into her body, driving in balls deep, on every thrust. Having Connie gasping, moaning, grunting, rutting like a lust driven animal, pinned against the door by my cock, the sight of my wife going at it, a full bore, wife in heat, sex hungry animal, my balls were boiling, a red hot load ready to flood her. She was letting out the cries I knew so well.

"Oh yeah baby, let me have it, fill my cunt, yes, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEEEEEE!"

Her voice rose to a shriek, and she was cumming hard. I felt the milking grip tighten up, grunting, ramming and rutting hard into her hot velvet grip, and I felt the explosion, growling like an animal, I buried myself one last time, the wild quivering of her pussy made my body tremble as I shot my load deep up my wife's cunt, my hot spray of spunk blooming into Connie's fuck tunnel.

The look of lust was still in her eyes, she turned and opened the door, and led me inside. Her black mini-skirt and red blouse were quickly tossed to the floor, and her naked body was ready for much more. My wife's cheap, seedy thrill side was in full bloom, and on the bed, she was at me like a hungry tigress, she swallowed my cock, giving me a wild, hot, spine tingling blowjob, then she pulled free, took to her hands and knees, and gasped, "Now, fuck my ass, ram my tight ass hole baby!"

She reached back, grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart, letting me see the tight pink pucker of her ass hole, ready for fucking. I spit twice on it, licking at the tight pucker, ran my fingers around the tight rim, her moans off anticipation sounding. I nudged against her, and pushed, prying open the tight rosette. Connie shrieked as I penetrated, but her gasp of "Don't stop, fuck me!" kept me going, and with one hard thrust, and another shriek from her, I was buried balls deep. Holy fuck, the hot tightness of her ass was like nothing I'd ever had the pleasure of having my cock buried in.

"Oh yeah baby, your cock feels so hard and so big in my tight ass, fuck me, baby, ram me, fuck my ass off!"

Fired up, I happily boned her back door, the tightness was amazing, I was surrounded by her grunts and growls, a rising cadence of lust, as I fucked that incredible tightness. Her skin was stretched tightly around my rampaging cock, she was thrusting back against me, eager to get ass fucked as deep as I could go. I grabbed her hips and powered in and out, my cock needed to recharge after pumping my load into her sweet cunt, Connie was going to get a long, hard ass fuck. I really gave it to her, reaming her out with long, hard right to the balls thrusts, Connie was just as eagerly pumping her hips back, hungry for every last inch of my dick to be shoved up her ass. Connie was getting a long, hard pleasure ride, her grunts, growls and squeals of pleasure filled the bedroom as I reamed her out.

I could hear the wet squelch as Connie shoved her hand down, burying fingers in her pussy, and masturbating furiously to the fucking rhythm. We had been fucking for almost 20 minutes as I finally felt the stirring in my balls, and I was on the verge.

Connie cried out, "Fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, fuck me, fuck MEEEEEEEE!!"

Her voice rose up, she shrieked like a banshee as she tumbled into orgasm, I felt the rhythmic pulsations of her ass hole taking me over. I added in my grunts and growls, my body stiffening up as I burst deep inside, spurting a huge gush of cum, painting her bowels, hosing down her throbbing ass hole, while her howls and cries of delight sounded, body shaking as she sailed through repeated orgasms as I deposited my load.

We tumbled down in a heap, and I felt her body cuddled close to me, drifting in a most pleasant afterglow.

She cooed, "Terry, how did you find out?"

I told her all about the discovery, the chalky understate that made me dump the cocoa, following her to the motel, watching her getting fucked against the door of the motel room, and the additional cries and moans I heard inside, before I drove away. How I had got in touch with Bill, and taken his place, and told him to phone our niece Brittany, and take her on a date, so he wouldn't be left out.

I whispered to her, "Now, doesn't it feel good to be a cheap seedy slut with your husband?"

She purred back, "Oh yeah honey, I didn't know if you would accept this growing need. That's why I was fucking Bill, so I could give vent to my need, to feel like a wanton, wicked slut, fucking in the town's cheap, seedy motel. Now that I know differently, I'll only be YOUR cheap, wanton, wicked slut!"

I could feel my cock recovering already, as I said, "How about we make this a regular date night? Two, three times a week sound good? We'll be as cheap and seedy, as befits this motel!"

I felt Connie's mouth wrap around me, and swallow my cock, eager for another wet rush. We got very little sleep, as Connie gave full vent to her cheap, seedy hunger, using her mouth, cunt, and tight ass to milk me as many times as I could get it up for her. As we fucked wildly, I enjoyed her wild, almost savage lust, and was looking forward to more hot, seedy thrills, in the Sky Vue motel.

Just before dawn, with both of us totally drained, and exhausted, we tumbled down into a deep, dreamless sleep.

Marti
05-21-2016, 07:47 PM
Very enjoyable.

hippeh
08-31-2016, 10:40 AM
beautiful story wow 10 /10