PDA

View Full Version : Okay - One for the ladies

dragonsclaw
11-24-2015, 02:49 PM
Most recently I have started playing the field again, in a small village it doesn't take long for the horny single and married women to learn that you are available again. Anyway moving quickly on. A slim lady from the village came to me offering herself for regular weekly sex sessions. Being horny I said yes, all good so far. We got to the bedroom and stripped etc. She then pulled out of her large handbag a coyple of whips and a leather paddle just over the width of a ruler. She told me what order to use them on her and what she wanted. She had me whip her tits and cunt until they were swollen and tender looking. She rode me cowgirl style grinding her clit against me and ordered me to squeeze and tweek her nipples. She had the most enormous orgasm I have ever witnessed. She jerked so hard that she pulled herself right off my cock fell back on the bed and laid there gasping and jerking her hips for a good two minutes. My question to you ladies is that does this work on all ladies? That was totally satisfying for her, she finished me off with her mouth. Next time I am going to fuck her first then whip her and let her ride me.

ZombieGyrlKT
07-21-2016, 04:17 PM
I've never tried a whip but upon occasion I have a small paddle my husband and I use. I enjoy the feeling of playfully being spanked on my ass, and vagina.

~AngelBrooke~
09-12-2016, 07:46 AM
If I've been drinking I tend to like being spanked a little but generally just with a hand.