PDA

View Full Version : The Beach Tease

AlexUndercover
12-30-2015, 09:48 PM
"The Beach Tease"

My wife and I are walking along on the beach. I spot a good looking fellow walking alone towards us. When we are close enough, I stop him... "Excuse me..."

I flash him a big friendly smile and extend my hand. "How are you today?" A bit surprised, he shakes my hand, and smiles back.

"I'm fine, thanks..."

"Great! Beautiful day out isn't it?"

"Y-yes. It sure is," he replies still a bit unsure.

"You are probably wondering why I stopped you. Well, the reason is I would like to ask you something. Now this may sound shocking, but I am completely serious. There is no catch if you say 'yes', and there is no hard feelings if you say 'no'."

"Um...okay..." the guy says skeptically.

So I come right out with it, "Would you like to see my wife's pussy?"

I felt my wife's hand clench mine. She had no idea this was coming.

The guy laughs, disbelieving. "Yeah, right."

"I'm not joking. I am being completely serious."

I reach down taking the top of my wife's bikini front in my fingers. "Totally serious. I want to know what you think of it. What do you say?"

The guy looks at my wife and back to me in disbelief, his mouth open and eyes wide in shock at what I just asked. He runs his hand through his dusky wind-blown hair, probably wondering if he heard me right.

"I am being one hundred percent sincere. No catch. Would you like to see her pussy?" I repeat.

"I-uh...really?

"Really."

I can feel my wife squeeze my hand again as she looks over at me. I see her head tilt and an eyes-wide stare of "what are you doing?" A look I've seen before. But I ignore it.

"S-sure..." he replies still skeptical.

"Great!" With that, I pull the front of my wife's bikini bottom down exposing her shaven pussy to the stranger before us. My wife stands perfectly still, but still looking at me.

http://i.imgur.com/mfacvMD.jpg (http://imgur.com/mfacvMD)

"What do you think?" I ask our new acquaintance.

"Wow," he stares at her exposed nakedness.

I give him a moment to gaze, then, "Pretty nice, eh?"

"Very." He replies.

"What would you say on a scale of 1-10?"

Without pause he exclaims, "A 'ten' easy! It's perfect man! You're a lucky guy!"

"Oh, I know that! But thanks!"

I smile and then shock both he and my wife further, "You know...I bet you'd like to touch a 'perfect ten' pussy. Tell you what, you can feel her if you'd like. Go ahead."

He looks at me again, surprise on his face, "A-are you..."

I cut him off, "Yes, please, go ahead! Give her a good feel man. You know you want to."

Again, Jenna squeezes my hand, harder this time.

"But, does sh-she...er..." He looks at my wife, "D-do you m-mind..."

I cut in before she can answer: "No, it's okay. She won't mind. You won't mind Jenna," I tell her. My wife nods her "okay."

He looks around cautiously, but I've already noted there was no one else near-by.

"Well?"

"Yeah, I...sure..."

"Then go for it my friend, such an offer doesn't last forever."

Realization spreads across his face, and with that he reaches out and touches Jenna's bare skin. Just his fingertips at first, so I figure he needs more encouragement.

"Yeah, there you go," I tell him, "Feel those soft lips of hers. Get right down in there man, don't be shy now."

My wife closes her eyes as his fingers run down to fully feel her pussy.

http://i.imgur.com/QgMDMuW.png

My attention is only broken when a wave splashes delicately over our bare feet. I give a quick glance around again. Still no one nearby. I return my attention back to the stranger's hand fondling my wife's pussy.

"She's warm and moist inside, yeah?" I give him a nod. "Go ahead, feel up inside her."

I watch closely, taking it all in. I can tell when his fingers penetrate her; she bites her lower lip.

"Yes, she is nice..."

I let him get a good feel of her. The front of his shorts and mine are bulging. A few quick-sharp gasps escape my wife's lips, then she lets out a soft whimper; she's enjoying this in spite herself. She leans her head on my shoulder. It's time.

I clear my throat. "Well! Thank you very much. I must admit, that was fun!" I offer him my hand once again, this time letting him know it's done.

He pulls is fingers out of my wife's crotch and shakes my hand. His fingers are slick with her wetness.

"My pleasure!" He says enthusiastically. "Wow! I didn't believe it, but wow! For a while there I thought you were pulling my leg or had a hidden camera or something." He laughs.

"Then I am glad you threw caution to the wind."

"Yeah, me too! Thanks! I am glad you stopped me!"

"No problem. Well, enjoy the rest of your day, and thanks again! I am going to take my wife someplace and fuck her good now. Thanks for being part of the foreplay!"

"S-sure! Any time!" He says still reeling in disbelief of what just happened.

I put my arm around my wife, and we walk away, leaving the fellow in quiet bewilderment.

"I can't believe we just did that!?" Jenna exclaims. "You just...you just let him..." She trailed off.

"What? Say it."

"Finger me," she said quietly.

"Yes. He fingered your pussy, and you enjoyed it. You were a naughty girl, weren't you?"

Her arm tightens around me. "Yes..." She grins. "I was naughty. His fingers...felt good..." Her voice drops into a whisper, "...inside me... I liked it."

I smile at her and give her ass a notable smack.

"Now, my naughty wife, I think maybe a spanking is in order, yes?

"Yes." She replies.

With that, I grab her ass firmly and march her back to our condo.

The End

Well, I hope you enjoyed my little fantasy. If you did, comment below and let me know! :)

AlexUndercover
12-30-2015, 09:49 PM
PS. I hope I posted the pictures correctly. If I didn't please let me know. (I did try.)

davesmistress
12-31-2015, 07:05 PM
They posted just fine...thanks for the addition

actionmaster6
12-31-2015, 08:56 PM
Really nice tease; both in words and in pictures. Would be interested in seeing more of both.

comsmith22
06-27-2019, 01:59 PM
hot little story thanks for the share...