PDA

View Full Version : Kathy's Cheating

Rammy
01-16-2016, 09:59 PM
Kathy's Cheating

My wife Kathy and I got to know each other in senior year at high school. Her family moved here when her Dad was transferred by the Air Force. I didn't notice her at school but at the local drag track where I spent most of my time. She had came over when I was doing some tuning for my next run and started up a conversion with me about my car. She looked like a real Tom-Boy. We crossed paths at school a few times with just a “Hi” as we passed. None of the guys paid her much mind, you knew she was a girl but looked to much like a guy to pay attention to.

Over the next few weeks she was at the track almost as much as me. We talked often there, I found out she really knew a lot about cars, turns out she is a only child and her Dad really wanted a boy so they had spent a lot of time together and he had taught her all he knew about cars, she told me he was really into drag racing and had his own car but had not had the time to get it out anymore.

The school year was ending and some of my friends were having our annual “Start of Summer Beach Party”, so i asked Kathy if she would like to come, she said yes, I was to pick her up at noon on Saturday. I pulled up to her house and went to get her. As I got to her door, it opened, “You must be Joe, I'm Kathy's Dad, Bob”. We shook hands, “Come in and wait, Kathy will be ready in a moment, but I have to go, have fun”, and out the door he went.

Kathy came down the stairs, “I'm ready, lets go”. I looked up and saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen, shoulder length blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a very nice shapely body, her firm tits bounce in her bikini top as she runs down the stairs, my mouth drops and I'm lost for words. “Come on Joe, I'm ready, what’s the matter with you?” Kathy asked. I come to, shaking my head,” Your beautiful, I just never noticed before”

That was when I knew that she was the girl, we were married the next summer. Over time Kathy had began to dress more like a woman and I think all my friends noticed as some of them were making comments about how lucky I was to end up with the prettiest girl in town. She was 5' 6”, 36C-24-34 at the time we got married. We had held of on the sex till we married but in short time she had turned into a wild sex machine in bed.

Well that was 18 years ago and two kids. I had taken a job with a major after-market auto supply manufacturer making good money able to provide us with a nice lifestyle, only down fall was sometimes I had to leave town for 2 or 3 weeks about 3 times a year. Our sex life had suffered the most, I just hoped that Karen hadn't started looking to someone else to keep her satisfied, but had my suspensions.

It was early July and I had to be away from home from the 5th to the 18. I was going to Richmond, VA. Area to set up some new accounts and a trade show. We had taken the kids to Kathy's parent's to stay with them and she was going with me as I was suppose to have lots of free time except most mornings and both Saturday's, we thought it would be like a vacation sort of.

Once we got there, every thing changed, the other guy from our company had to return home after the first day for a death in the family leaving me to do both off our jobs. I explained to Kathy of the change and offered to get her ticket changed so that she could return home now that we would have almost no time together except to share a bed at night and maybe one or two dinners. She wanted to stay and sight-see while there even if it would be by her-self, or just relax by the water and read, she wanted the rest from home and the kids.

After being there for the first week we hadn't really even seen one another, I would get to the room after she was asleep and gone before she woke. I had arranged for us to meet for dinner on the Friday night and go out after to have fun and return to our room late for one of our great love-making sessions.
Late in the day I got a call and had to go about 70 miles out of town to a guys shop and resolve some problems or we would loss him. I called Kathy and explained how sorry I was buy for her to go and enjoy the dinner by her-self if at all possible and I would meet her back at the room by eight.

Damn it all if on my return trip if my rental car didn't quit, I called for service and was told it would be a couple of hours before they could get out to get me, I called Kathy only to get no answer,I bet she forgot to charge her phone as she often did and it was dead, I hoped she would forgive me.

I got back to the room a little after mid-night but Kathy was not there and yes her phone was there on the bed, dead. I went to the front desk to ask where there might be a good club around that my wife might have went to, he told of two. I went to the first one and after looking around I decided that she wasn't there.

The second club when I got there the door man told me that I looked a little old for there but I went on inside. It was full of young people most of them not any older than drinking age. I decided that I would get one drink while I looked for Kathy. While at the bar I noticed Kathy on the dance floor with this tall good looking guy, maybe 22 if he was a day, I just stood and watched, she could still move on the floor and make things shake even though she was almost forty now. I was getting hard watching her, what was she doing to him.

The next song came on, a slow one, Kathy grabbed him to dance with her, they were tight together then i lost sight of them for a few seconds, when i could see them again her hands were rubbing his ass and him holding her ass with one and rubbing her tit with his other, I got off my bar stool and went towards them. Before I got there the song ended and they had disappeared in the crowd. I noticed a door shut at the back of the dance floor and went that direction.

The door exited into an alley, I looked left, nobody there, then Kathy's voice to my right, “I'm going to rip your jeans right off, I need to suck you big cock right now”, I froze, no way, not my wife she would never talk like that or ever cheat on me. I turned and went to the right, there just past a couple of dumpster's was my wife on her knees in front of this guy with her hands around his cock.

He was about the same size as me, about 8” long and a girth of 4 1/2. She jerked at him a little before taking him in her mouth, all I could do is stand there. I decided to try stay out of sight and see how far this would go. She went on to suck and lick at him, her hands stroking at his shaft and squeezing his balls. He was enjoying the blow-job my wife was giving him, I could tell by the look on his face and the way his body was moving, “ Oh Shit, I'm CUMMING”, her roared. Kathy took him deep and sucked hard, then I saw his cum oozing out the corner of her mouth. Kathy licked at him till all his cum was cleaned up, I thought to my self, oh ya, she really likes cum, she has always cleaned me up real good after blowing me. I had got hard watching this and was squirming around some.

I was about to get up from behind my hiding spot when I got my next surprise from my wife. Kathy stood up, kissed him, then said,” Your turn now to make me fell good”, she turned around, leaned over a drum that was there and looked back at him, “Fuck ME, Right NOW”, flipping her skirt over her ass. The guy took his cock and gave it a couple of stokes while rubbing Kathy between her legs, “Damn, you a wet little bitch already” he said.

He pulled her panties aside and with one quick thrust was deep inside her, she screamed. He began fucking her moist cunt with slow movements, his one hand on her back, his other rubbing her ass crack. Kathy raised up on her one arm and took her free hand to rub at her tits. He had now pulled her top off and had her tits hanging out of her bra, groping at her tits and pinching her nipples, he had picked up some speed now. I was close enough I could hear her moistness with his every stroke, damn I was pissed but hot at the same time, I now had my cock out, jerking myself off at the sight of me wife getting fucked.

Kathy's hands went behind her and pulled him deep inside her, “Hold it there, it feels so good, OH, I'm CUMming”, her body tensed, I could tell she had just cum. She let go and he begin to pound in and out of her, the drum was rocking, Kathy was almost falling over trying to hold on he was fucking her so hard, one final thrust deep inside her and he stopped, “Oh Fuck” was all he said, her body shook, he had just shoot a load deep inside my wife. Just about the same time I was shooting a load all over the ground in front of me.

What do I do now, I decided to maybe best just to run off quick before i was noticed and did something that I might regret. I rushed back to our room took a quick shower and jumped into bed, about ten minuits later Kathy came in, I made like I was asleep.

Kathy got undress and snuggled up to my back, I could smell the scent of sex on her. She layed her arm over me and rubbed my chest, “Are you asleep Joe?” she asked. I just grunt a little then in a mumbled voice I respond, “I was just drifting off”.

Kathy lowered her hand down my body reaching my cock and giving it a little squeeze through my sleep shorts, “I was out at a movie, it had some scenes in it that got me hot, I need you”, her hand was inside my shorts now gently stroking me, I rolled over a little and kissed her, I was getting hard.

I was on my back now and Kathy moved down the bed, pulled my shorts off and was licking my rock hard shaft. She had always enjoyed giving me pleasure but this time it was different, she was like a wild teenager the way she was sucking at me, rubbing my balls, grasping them, pulling so hard it felt like she was going to rip them off. She had never taken me so deep in her mouth, she always did really good at sucking me off but never like this, her slurping and sucking sounds filled the room, I was on edge of blowing my load. She lifted her head up just short of me cumming.

Kathy came up and kissed me and rubbed her clit on my raging hard cock, I could fell the wetness of it, was this fresh or was this left over from her early fuck I wondered. That thought left quickly when she sat up and plunged her self down on me, her ass checks making a loud smack on my legs when she hit bottom. She just sat there for a moment, then began to grind on me in small circler motion's, her hands on my chest playing with my nipples.

She sat up and begin to fuck me, bouncing up and down, with the little bit of light coming into the room from the window I could see her tits bouncing, a sight that always makes me cum, she brings her legs up so that she is sitting on me now, bouncing like mad, her tits are nearly hitting her in the face, she's riding the full length of my cock yelling like mad, I never seen her this horny in years. Her body quivers, she slams down hard on me, her pussy tightens on my cock, we both explode will she sits there.

Kathy finally falls forward and we hug, I can feel the mixture running down my balls now, then she shocks me with her next movement. She slides down and begins to lick me again, licking up all the cum that was left behind, she had never cleaned me up before. I had became limp but with Kathy down cleaning me up I was getting turned on and got hard again. Kathy looked up at me, “ Well it looks like someone isn't finished yet”. She took one more lick and got up on top of me again. She layed on top and was just slowly grinding me inside her.

I needed to be on top so i rolled us over, lifting myself up with my arms stretched out I started to fuck her moist pussy, long, slow strokes, her pussy tightened, she reached down and was rubbing herself, her moan's were getting loud. I sat up and started thrusting her hard and fast, the bed was banging off the wall, Kathy was yelling at me to fuck her harder, her hand griped my ass pulling me in tight holding me there, her cunt was tight, her body shook, she cums so hard it squirts out around my cock.

I pull out and roll her over pulling down the bed, I'm standing at the foot of the bed holding her legs and plunge in her once more. I'm driving her deep and hard, she screams with joy as I ram in her like mad, i feel my juices flowing, I hammer in her hard and hold deep, I cum, way harder then I have along time, Kathy cums again as soon as she feels me squirting inside her.

We snuggle together on the bed, “That was the best sex ever Joe”, Kathy says. “Ya, That was great, love you”' I respond. We drift of to sleep, I can't believe how wild she was, but wondered was it because she felt guilty or had the cheating made us both just that much more horny, was that much of a turn on.

DebbieX
01-27-2016, 06:42 AM
Nice story. It was a dgood read.
Thank you for sharing.

comsmith22
06-06-2016, 01:04 PM
NICE... Really Hot... Is She Up Tp More Mischief ??? I'de like To See What Cums next... Thanks for The Post...