PDA

View Full Version : My hot and beautiful aunt

Truviet911
01-30-2016, 08:43 PM
Hello,
I always wanted to fuck my aunt but I don't have the gut to move on her. Sometimes she rubbed her boobs against me and I can feel them. Every time we meet we always give each other a big hug. I know she just think of me as her nephew but I can not control myself around her. When I'm near her my dick just go hard instantly. When I masterbate I image of her. I recently placed a spy camera in her room and now I have a video of her being naked taking shower. I don't know if I should send it to her and blackmailing her for my fuck toy or not. I'm just scared that if I don't succeed than our relationship is over. If she becomes my bitch than I'm willing to die tomorrow 😄.

Please help with ideas or how should I proceed now that I have the video.

comsmith22
06-27-2016, 02:26 PM
Ask her if she is trying to mess with your Mind then If she acts interested... Confront her and go for broke...

DuzCuz
07-09-2016, 12:31 AM
Hello,
I recently placed a spy camera in her room and now I have a video of her being naked taking shower. I don't know if I should send it to her and blackmailing her for my fuck toy or not.

Please help with ideas or how should I proceed now that I have the video.

This would end up being a disaster for you. Don't even think about it. She is interested or you have never pressed your hard cock against her when you hugged her. Do this a few times and if she continues to let you do it and especially if she presses back against you, slide your hands up to her breasts see how far she lets you go. She will either let you know in no uncertain terms that you are not to do that again or she will tease you about it which is saying that in time, you can have all of her. Take it easy and play the game. Take it a little further each time and it will take some time. When she is satisfied that she can trust you to keep it ALL TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL, she will look you in the eye, put her hand on your cock, and then take you to the bedroom and enjoy everything you have to give her. Let her be the guide and if she is your first, let her know you want her to be your teacher.

If she says no, don't panic, she still loves you and will always be your friend. She is just setting basic boundaries and sex is off limits.